PDA

View Full Version : Be ware of PRC MM

bonk88
31-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Was told by one bro to share this 100% true story happen just few days ago from one of the bro in SBF... and have posted on CP/ZH/CA thread too...

On behalf of bro Mr A form SBF:
Like to share one incident with SBF bro who cheong in PRC and have KC with MM...and this only happen few days ago with bro fro SBF massage from him: be ware and never fall in love with the KC and MM....

He name is Mr A, got to know this MM Ms G in CA ktv for few month, Mr A thot this mm like him and he like her too, he been to CA since mar along just to look for her, went out with her, but exp thing for her, just like a guy who go after a girl and do all thing just to win her heart. He thot that this mm bring her to see her family in her village also fall in love with him too, they even plan for marrige too. As time go by, he will call her oversea or just to go CA few day just to meet her,at this point.
Advise to him : i did warn him not to fall in her trap as u may not know what she and her family up to, but he turn my advise away.

Cut the story short, Mr A call me on last sat and said that he got threaten by Ms G and her family want to beat him up if he dont give them a sum of money, even threaten him to beat he family too(he give her he home address). Ms G know that Mr A come from well to do family, so they ask for $20,000rmb from him and he given.He was so sad and heartache that why she do this to him? and ask me is all the gal or mm just want he money, is the not love with the mm in PRC? He call me after money given,and i try to console him
Advise to him : told him just go back and dont stay in CA, but he want to drink( i believe this is nom for ppl who fall out of love) so given to him my friend hp no to call them in ZH and go down to meet them and ask my friend to take care of him.
Just yty, try to call him no of time but not answer, and finally he call me at late afternoon,damn, he back to CA cos the MM got beaten up by the family, he went back cos he feel sorry for her, but to he surprise, Ms G bring 4 guys up to he hotel rooms and beat him again, and this time ask for another $20,000 was mad when i heard he went back to CA and got beaten up,and fkkk him why he go back to CA?why he answer the PRC call?
Advise to him :told him just go down to CP,and buy the air ticket tomorrow(today) and go back to home town,before that, just dont answer any call from PRC, or change the hp no...

This may happen to other bro over here, but me just like to share with your and hope when u or we cheong in PRC, the motive is to have fun(fkkk) and i will not said that u cant get to know a mm truely love u, but maybe one in the million in PRC, let alone like ktv mm, they just want the money, like same bro said, Paid, fkkk and forget that is it....

This just my sharing with u guys,if bro here can give any advise to him, or u think i given a wrong advise to him pls share, i am sure he learn the lesson form this KC trap....and he looking to this forum too....all the best to him......just wanted to help any bros from SBF..

titan
31-10-2008, 03:36 PM
yes, Paid, fark and forget. that is it... just a transaction and nothing else

bonk88
01-11-2008, 03:00 PM
yes, Paid, fark and forget. that is it... just a transaction and nothing else

Most of us cheong to PRC, is better u P,F & F, that is it.
But u do have KC or should i said u want the FOC, but just be careful with all this, remember That not such thing FOC for PRC mm to u,u still have to buy gift to them and unless she really fall in love with u. and for KC, u must know how and when to let it go and don't ever fall in to their trap....;)

Mr Smith
02-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Mr A is also damm stupid.

There are so many PRCs MM in Sing, and he have to chiong until China for???

In China just fxxx and fxxx off. To have feelings for them, how many time he can fly there or station there?

China is not his place. Threaten to be beaten up or even beaten is what he deserve for.

Mr Smith
02-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Mr A is also damm stupid.

There are so many PRCs MM in Sing, and he have to chiong until China for???

In China just fxxx and fxxx off. To have feelings for them, how many time he can fly there or station there?

China is not his place. Threaten to be beaten up or even beaten is what he deserve for.

sammyboyfor
02-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Advise to him : i did warn him not to fall in her trap as u may not know what she and her family up to, but he turn my advise away.
Advise to him : told him just go back and dont stay in CA, but he want to drink
Advise to him :told him just go down to CP,and buy the air ticket tomorrow(today) and go back to home town,before that, just dont answer any call from PRC, or change the hp no...

This just my sharing with u guys,if bro here can give any advise to him, or u think i given a wrong advise to him pls share,

All the "Advise" above should be replaced with "ADVICE"!

"Advise" is a verb.

"Advice" is a noun.

PS: Mr A is a bloody idiot.

02-11-2008, 02:40 PM
The Honkies have learned a painful lesson, now the turn for Singaporeans.
Don't expect FOC (fuck on credit), the bill will be enormous.

jojogigi
02-11-2008, 03:11 PM
actually i would pay another 20k to buy a gang of hoodlums or police to get back the 40k. its all about whose the cruelest. evens if its 40k and i dun earn back. Its either u die or ur friend die. Your friend got money dun scared lose one.

Cheonging101
06-11-2008, 01:01 PM
actually i would pay another 20k to buy a gang of hoodlums or police to get back the 40k. its all about whose the cruelest. evens if its 40k and i dun earn back. Its either u die or ur friend die. Your friend got money dun scared lose one.

Bro, why stop there?

Get the hoodlums to sell the women, old & young, back to prostitution. Chop off the legs and arms of all the men, and their fathers, who had beaten him up. Let the gang get all the money he gave.:rolleyes:

jojogigi
06-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Bro, why stop there?

Get the hoodlums to sell the women, old & young, back to prostitution. Chop off the legs and arms of all the men, and their fathers, who had beaten him up. Let the gang get all the money he gave.:rolleyes:

wahh u sibeh extreme.lol