PDA

View Full Version : PRC got caught. want to come SG. how?

highsexdrive
02-11-2008, 05:35 PM
right. witing on behalf of a fren who cant really write english well.

Think my fren fall for a PRC on the street in GL liao. oh well. he always ask me go GL to eat dinner and after that go walk about to bonk SMM. here my fren need advice from u guys, hope whoever being in his shoe can share. I cant advice as I have no idea at all how to advise him.

ok. she got caught. depot back. 3 yrs cant step in Singapore. If she want to come here, someone needs to be her guarantor.

how does it work bro? can my fren be her guarantor during her visit here again?

and if he wants bring her in to secure a job for her. how can he go about it? is that possible? since that GL kena caught before.

sammyboyfor
03-11-2008, 04:05 AM
I cant advice as I have no idea at all how to advise him.

Should be "I can't ADVISE....".

"Advice" is a noun.

Tell your friend to forget all about this guarantor shit and find another PRC whore to screw. :rolleyes:

FL Lover
03-11-2008, 09:29 AM
right. witing on behalf of a fren who cant really write english well.

Think my fren fall for a PRC on the street in GL liao. oh well. he always ask me go GL to eat dinner and after that go walk about to bonk SMM. here my fren need advice from u guys, hope whoever being in his shoe can share. I cant advice as I have no idea at all how to advise him.

ok. she got caught. depot back. 3 yrs cant step in Singapore. If she want to come here, someone needs to be her guarantor.

how does it work bro? can my fren be her guarantor during her visit here again?

and if he wants bring her in to secure a job for her. how can he go about it? is that possible? since that GL kena caught before.

Bro, tell yor friend to drop the idea of bringing her back again. Once she is caught and depot back, she is blacklisted in singapore....

Second, the idea of been a guarantor for her will not work too. As I had mentioned, she will be prevented from entering singapore even there is a guarantor....Anyway yor friend is not thinking straight. There is always a possibility that she is using yor friend to secure an entry to singapore....

Ask yor friend to move on. So many PRC gers out there, why bring so much trouble to yourself?

sammyboyfor
03-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Ask yor friend to move on. So many PRC gers out there, why bring so much trouble to yourself?

Some PRC whores must have 24k gold plating on their chee byes. I can't think of any other reason why so many end up with a fixation for a particular hooker.

I would have thought that once they spread their legs wide, they all look the same... a hole in the middle of a Brillo pad.:rolleyes:

http://www.rabbitsreviews.com/gals/asian/vaginafromchina/picture/04.jpg

jojogigi
03-11-2008, 12:41 PM
http://www.rabbitsreviews.com/gals/asian/vaginafromchina/picture/04.jpg

dude this is disgusting. i nearly puke out my breakfast.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 02:28 PM

Tell your friend to throw a party cos now he can change pussy with no strings attached liao.
Anything, blame the government, not his fault wat.

sammyboyfor
03-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Anything, blame the government, not his fault wat.

Sinkies should be thanking the govt for banning PRC troublemaker hookers who take advantage of gullible Sinkie men.

In fact, any PRC whore who does not keep commerical sex transactions strictly business like should be expelled and never allowed to return.

This can easily be checked by AV simply by confiscating the mobile phones of hookers to find out what sort of communication takes place between whore and client.

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 03:55 PM
dude this is disgusting. i nearly puke out my breakfast.

Boss always can do wonders to Pics.....a nice pussy after his way of 'displaying' can make u puke out whatever you have eaten....and best of all, you dare not paint pussies for the next few weeks, just thinking of the pussy:eek:

:D

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Sinkies should be thanking the govt for banning PRC troublemaker hookers who take advantage of gullible Sinkie men.

This is exactly why silliyporean men are so damned gullible once they cross the borders.....
Cos they stay in lala land!
Better educate them here then they get axed and buried in the mountains somewhere in sichuan...hahahahaha

jojogigi
03-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Boss always can do wonders to Pics.....a nice pussy after his way of 'displaying' can make u puke out whatever you have eaten....and best of all, you dare not paint pussies for the next few weeks, just thinking of the pussy:eek:

:D

actually the pussy reminds me of pork meat... forgot which part liao... licky licky lick lick.

colins
04-11-2008, 04:42 AM
actually the pussy reminds me of pork meat... forgot which part liao... licky licky lick lick.

Damn! you are making the image a lot more disgusting. Maybe that's the reason why your girl cramped and cramped. :p

DTCEPL
04-11-2008, 10:05 AM

Bro Jojogigi, u are simply disgusting:eek:

But in a dark room filled with lust, man can do crazy things with a woman:D

kool8look
06-11-2008, 02:03 AM
If a pussy can make you puke, then how you fuck a pussy?