PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Obiwan

DO_YOU_BJ
01-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Dear Obiwan, congratulations on your first SINGER KILL!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the world of HFJ..............H H more....FJ FJ LAGI LAGI MORE MORE!!!

slider_72
01-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Well done bro!

Only for those who have the steel within. :D

DTCEPL
01-12-2008, 04:51 PM
:DWho huh?...whahaha.....Singer.....wow......must be damn happy hor!

xyz1001
01-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Congratz bro!!!

Obiwan has reached another new level!!! :D

DO_I_BJ
02-12-2008, 10:56 AM
*shoot cannon.

pewpew
02-12-2008, 11:32 AM
starting to imagine.. :D

*May the sperm by in your mouth*

DO_YOU_BJ
02-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Last nite was wif my chick & gotta hear of somethings which saddens my heart but its not directed at me...it's at a CHAI TAO!

Guy likes singer.
Guy hangs $$$$$$ on singer till almost dry liao
Guy propose to singer.....singer accepts
Guy goin to her hometown to meet the parents soon
Guy happy like fark

BUT GUY DOESNT KNOW!!!!!!

Singer now arranging wif hometown folks on another town to borrow someone else's home and some rented actors
Singer goin to marry him to get PR status here
Singer gonna divorce him & get alimony

Last, guy doesnt even know he's FUCKED!

May the force be wif him.....:eek:

slider_72
02-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Woah. That really suck big-time. I wonder if any of the bros in this forum recently proposed to a singer and planning to go visit her in her home town. That bro that DYBJ mentioned might be you.

Anyway, back to the main issue in this thread, we should grab hold of obiwan and tattoo the PRC flag on his COCKpit to show his first kill. Hehehe. Four more kills to go before he makes Ace.

colins
02-12-2008, 03:02 PM
当孩子有了出息 觉得最欣慰的是父母
当学生有了出息 觉得最骄傲的是老师 :p

uiop
02-12-2008, 03:30 PM

He deserved it. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
02-12-2008, 03:37 PM
He deserved it. :D

自作多情he asked for it!

uiop
02-12-2008, 03:41 PM
自作多情he asked for it!

Some guys just never learn. :D

casannova03
02-12-2008, 03:52 PM
sad case!!:eek:

To be fair to him,
he quite poor thing also la...to think the PRC will go to such extent!!! knn he so sway met with a "high-roller" whose stakes are so high!! ....I dun think many PRCs play such high stakes one right??

Seniors, care to enlighten on the world of PRC WLs??:confused:

DO_YOU_BJ
02-12-2008, 04:58 PM

To be fair to him,
he quite poor thing also la...to think the PRC will go to such extent!!! knn he so sway met with a "high-roller" whose stakes are so high!! ....I dun think many PRCs play such high stakes one right??

Seniors, care to enlighten on the world of PRC WLs??:confused:

PRCs are the BEST!
In terms of mind games....nothing comes close.....
That's why, in terms of investment, time, con, Thai, Indon, Viet......even all combined.....none comes close to playing PRC......
Bro, go try lah, then you know what the real game is all about.
Playing with easy game is no fun...must play wif high hand, then the victory will be most complete!
Now you understand why i always tell you that you got it easy????? Cos urs aint PRC!

casannova03
02-12-2008, 06:22 PM
PRCs are the BEST!
Playing with easy game is no fun...must play wif high hand, then the victory will be most complete!
Now you understand why i always tell you that you got it easy????? Cos urs aint PRC!

Haha!! Indeed now i know!!

No lah, you think my head got two green leaves sticking out meh??hahahaha

Somemore after your complete analysis of the prey, i think i wun want to go hunting PRC....not yet:D

But then again hor, judging from what you've said, i wouldn't want to even think about there being a slight chance of PRC WL settling down with a local guy...i mean the situation between the two person is so deceitful(at least on gals side la) that its frightening!!

I mean look at her plans!! its so long term and so well thought out that love is definitely not on her agenda...

Maybe cultural difference ba.....cos i not well versed in the art of war against PRC, i dunno what they are thinking. But, i can safely and confidently say that there is a host of VN gals out there who craves for the ONE GUY..... which means they do relish a husband who is able to take care of them...and when their worries are taken care of, they will tend to settle down and take care of the new family.

maybe they also looking for guys at the wrong place but at least they dun have to pay agents money to get them a husband.

Hmmm, i see PRCs are dangerous preys...or hunters???:eek::eek:

xyz1001
02-12-2008, 07:16 PM

To be fair to him,

Hmmm... not really high stakes lah. Their goals are either money or PR status, mostly both. So this is one of the most natural way of achieving their goals. The thing is that the guy may never knows the truth until one fine day...
1. She gets her PR
2. Another bigger fish comes by

So bros who are seriously thinking of settling down with them, pls do yourself a favour, go bankrupt first...

colins
03-12-2008, 12:52 AM
So bros who are seriously thinking of settling down with them, pls do yourself a favour, go bankrupt first...

This is not difficult. hahahaha...:D

DTCEPL
03-12-2008, 08:42 AM

That is one thing I am most happy to help out fellow Bros: who want to go bankrupt....I can accelerate and facilitate that:D

diehard4ever15@
03-12-2008, 10:01 AM
That is one thing I am most happy to help out fellow Bros: who want to go bankrupt....I can accelerate and facilitate that:D

wahlau...how can leave me out. i also can help accelerate the process of going bankrupt. cannot leave our ur fellow cheongsters mah. :p:D

DO_I_BJ
03-12-2008, 12:28 PM

May the force be wif him.....:eek:

omg. how come you all know my secret?!!! shit.

colins
03-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Actually what I meant as not difficult is to create all the conditions ready to let the KC victim see, feel, hear, concede and predict that your bankcruptcy is imminent. Fine line between reality and imagination, but when imagination becomes so supported by 'facts', reality isn't important anymore.

But gotta make sure if she runs away from you, you have a stronger magnet which is drawing her back, else will just end game and all investment is consolidated(close account). Now that is a class on its own liao, right Yoda? :D

jacksan11
06-12-2008, 04:27 PM
but 1 thing 4 sure , once u touch them , u wont 4get their fairness , their busty boobs , slender body , seducing voices n their ' lao gong , lao gong'

as long as u got $$ u r their lao gong , tats 4 sure .. lolz b wise in selection dun b a carrot king 4 them , make sure we chop them 1st b4 they chop us ....

Wooden_Handle
07-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Hello colins bro,

Care to enlighten us what else in your pocket to be the stronger magnet to draw the investment back especially when the only magnet for PRC ($$$) is dried up liao..:)

I dont know who is bro obiwan this time, if I know sure go and shake his shoulder until he wakes up from his dream.

But gotta make sure if she runs away from you, you have a stronger magnet which is drawing her back

ToxicHex
07-12-2008, 11:47 AM
自作多情he asked for it!

Bro, ur signature made my day...4?? NB!!!!!!!!! wahahah

colins
08-12-2008, 03:27 AM
Hello colins bro,

Care to enlighten us what else in your pocket to be the stronger magnet to draw the investment back especially when the only magnet for PRC ($$$) is dried up liao..:)

I dont know who is bro obiwan this time, if I know sure go and shake his shoulder until he wakes up from his dream.

Magnet - something more powerful than money, something that they can acquire to earn more money...

First you have to come to our meeting one of these days, I will personally bring obiwan to meet you to get his shoulder shake.

Wooden_Handle
09-12-2008, 02:02 AM
I know I know, the Ar* meeting when I just just back from SH after cuddling with Jolin, next time lor, I wont be travelling so much after Dec, still has Ozzies and Taiwan mei mei to take care in dec.

Magnet - something more powerful than money, something that they can acquire to earn more money...

First you have to come to our meeting one of these days, I will personally bring obiwan to meet you to get his shoulder shake.

huanggua
09-12-2008, 08:31 AM
This is a trap that all who have some education should know. I remember the story of the "Gingerbread Man". I am sure many have forgotten.

colins
09-12-2008, 10:01 AM
This is a trap that all who have some education should know. I remember the story of the "Gingerbread Man". I am sure many have forgotten.

Huh? pardon me low education and bad memories, care to elaborate the story which you remember and I forgotten?

colins
09-12-2008, 10:03 AM
I know I know, the Ar* meeting when I just just back from SH after cuddling with Jolin, next time lor, I wont be travelling so much after Dec, still has Ozzies and Taiwan mei mei to take care in dec.

See what I mean? All I asked is one meeting. Ar* meeting, SH Jolin, Ozzies mei mei, Taiwan mei mei, dec not travelling.... come on man, put a date somewhere there can already.;)

Otomodachi
09-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Guy likes singer.
Guy hangs $$$$$$ on singer till almost dry liao
Guy propose to singer.....singer accepts
Guy goin to her hometown to meet the parents soon
Guy happy like fark

BUT GUY DOESNT KNOW!!!!!!

Singer now arranging wif hometown folks on another town to borrow someone else's home and some rented actors
Singer goin to marry him to get PR status here
Singer gonna divorce him & get alimony

The plan sounds great but Singer doesn't know.

Guy intend to hold wedding in Saudi
Guy intend to show off singer at local pub
Guy accept lots of $$$ from rich arab to fuck singer
Guy drugs singer
Guy sells singer to Arab as sex slave
Guy returns to Singapore with twice the $$ he used on singer :cool:

huanggua
09-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Huh? pardon me low education and bad memories, care to elaborate the story which you remember and I forgotten?

Hi bro,

The gingerbread man was a fast runner. He challenged everyone to catch him. All those who wanted to eat him ran and ran but could not catch up with him. Then he came upon a fox (may b a hulijing) and the fox ran alongside him. When he reached a river he needed the fox to help him cross. He rode on the fox's tail and the fox got into the water. The fox then told him to move to its back as the tail was submerging into the river. Shortly thereafter, the fox told the gingerbread to move to the head and then to the nose and the fox finally gobble the gingerbread man. Surely u know this story.

colins
09-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Hi bro,

The gingerbread man was a fast runner. He challenged everyone to catch him. All those who wanted to eat him ran and ran but could not catch up with him. Then he came upon a fox (may b a hulijing) and the fox ran alongside him. When he reached a river he needed the fox to help him cross. He rode on the fox's tail and the fox got into the water. The fox then told him to move to its back as the tail was submerging into the river. Shortly thereafter, the fox told the gingerbread to move to the head and then to the nose and the fox finally gobble the gingerbread man. Surely u know this story.

Hahaha...you really brought me back to 20 years ago. Very apt. ;)