PDA

View Full Version : Anyone con by this ktv gal?

roadster33
12-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Hi all

Anyone con by this prc ktv gal b4?
dunno her real name lah
her number 826xxxxx:mad:

pewpew
12-12-2008, 11:19 AM
From which KTV?

Frankly speaking, my handphone have like too many hp numbers beginning with 826, more specification might be worthwhile unless u think we are all godly to know what is in ur mind... :confused:

Barracuda
12-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi all

dunno her real name lah
her number 826xxxx:mad:

should have posted the last 3 numbers instead....first few numbers are very common.

Btw what did she do to you? Care to share your story?

jon2000sg
12-12-2008, 11:22 AM
you shld take pics of her lah

roadster33
12-12-2008, 11:27 AM
you shld take pics of her lahnot nice to post her pic rite,bro

pewpew
12-12-2008, 12:09 PM
not nice to post her pic rite,bro

Not nice for her to con u also mah...

For me, i love to take pics with my gal from ktv provided i have bonk her as a memory of war trophy.

Unless u have OC...

DO_I_BJ
12-12-2008, 12:10 PM
if you don't post her pics how do we know who are you talking about? anyway i presume this girl either works in ... armani, dynasty classic, BS, NSH or Shing. I got a feeling im right.

pewpew u take pics? i take video.... take until kena catch ahahahahaha... video better can pcc at it.. while loookin at urself. ahahaha

jasdude
12-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Hi all

dunno her real name lah

What did she con you off ? more details ?

naemlo
12-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Hi all

dunno her real name lah

Tell us the story, the details...... just a few sentences. Maybe it was u who conned her??? :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
12-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Hi all

dunno her real name lah

PRC KTV girls con thousands of singapore men on a daily basis so what's the big deal?:rolleyes:

What makes this PRC con artist so special?

etct88
12-12-2008, 02:06 PM
PRC KTV girls con thousands of singapore men on a daily basis so what's the big deal?:rolleyes:

What makes this PRC con artist so special?

The con artist not special..... the kenna conned is also not special.... no one is special.... just first time ma.... virginity lost.... trying to look for lost and found......:D:D

just another atm.........

pewpew
12-12-2008, 11:26 PM
if you don't post her pics how do we know who are you talking about? anyway i presume this girl either works in ... armani, dynasty classic, BS, NSH or Shing. I got a feeling im right.

pewpew u take pics? i take video.... take until kena catch ahahahahaha... video better can pcc at it.. while loookin at urself. ahahaha

naughty but i like it... lol:D

Underwearman
13-12-2008, 04:13 AM
Hi all

dunno her real name lah

Hey bro, no heah no tail how to answer u??? :confused:

Anyway, just like what the boss has said, many ppl are being conned everyday, what makes ur case special??

Just make sure u learnt ur lesson and never repeat the same mistake again...

DTCEPL
13-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Hi all

dunno her real name lah

Forget the issue Bro, if the gal feels that conning you for that few hundreds, thousands, ten of thousands $, is all your are worth, she did not understand what she may have missed out;)

Such woman don't deserve you and you deserve a better gal. Just walk away as a gentleman, months and years later, she may regret her stupid decision.

Cheers

Peregrine
13-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Bro TS,
You started a thread and no head no tail, how we suppose to know what happen??:confused:

ekemono
13-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Practically any gal with her 2 cents worth have the capability to con a guy.
Even those old hag PRC at L24 can do the job
The threat is always there. So wat is so special? :confused:

roadster33
13-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Forget the issue Bro, if the gal feels that conning you for that few hundreds, thousands, ten of thousands $, is all your are worth, she did not understand what she may have missed out;)

Such woman don't deserve you and you deserve a better gal. Just walk away as a gentleman, months and years later, she may regret her stupid decision.

Cheers
Thanks bro,u r rite,money still can earn back,just take it as 1 lesson learn.Those who cheat other ppl $ will still have to pay back in some other ways:)

DO_YOU_BJ
13-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Thanks bro,u r rite,money still can earn back,just take it as 1 lesson learn.Those who cheat other ppl $ will still have to pay back in some other ways:)

We can make mistakes and learn from it.
So long as we evolve into better wiser people then lesson was not in vain ya.
Just dun end up like another Kiko and all will be fine;)

casannova03
13-12-2008, 06:23 PM
i've got 276 gals with the h/p number starting with 826.....who've conned me into bed with them...:D

So TS, which one you talking about? and what you gonna do about it:cool:

wei_xiao_bao
13-12-2008, 09:34 PM
i've got 276 gals with the h/p number starting with 826.....who've conned me into bed with them...:D

So TS, which one you talking about? and what you gonna do about it:cool:

Wow, 276 gals! Some more not talking abt those starting with different numbers. U must be hell of rich to be able to bonk so many gals!

ING ING
14-12-2008, 03:07 PM
How to say con when we dun know the detail???:confused:

PepeReina
14-12-2008, 05:10 PM
We can make mistakes and learn from it.
So long as we evolve into better wiser people then lesson was not in vain ya.
Just dun end up like another Kiko and all will be fine;)

Well said, bro.

There are some that never change their habit and keep doing the same thing on and on... Sometime have to stop and think about what had happened.:rolleyes:

AirAsia
15-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Hi all

dunno her real name lah

Can tell us more about it??:cool:

onion_rings
15-12-2008, 02:35 AM

U sound so much like the siao kia who also had a thread in "matters of heart" btw his nick is kiko aka aaron cock... Are you? :D

pussyman72
15-12-2008, 03:38 AM
dunno her real name lah

why ask so much who get con :confused: is it u get con? pls lar if u want to get involve then dont blame ger con u... blame urself for getting involve :rolleyes: u think gers come here talk to u love ah....

FL Lover
15-12-2008, 09:50 AM
why ask so much who get con :confused: is it u get con? pls lar if u want to get involve then dont blame ger con u... blame urself for getting involve :rolleyes: u think gers come here talk to u love ah....

Yo Bro PM72, long time no see you in here. Spare him bah... Maybe this is the first time he had encountered such things, so ask for help.. loh. :D

Hows everything for you? :p

EtherC
15-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Story:

Cocky hunter heads up to the hills to hunt for bears. He meets a grizzly so he tries to shoot it, unfortunately he misses and ends up getting mauled. Hunter is eventually rescued by rangers but ends up losing the use of his arms.

Lesson 1 learned: Don't blame the bear because the hunter went looking for it. The bear is just behaving normally.

Lesson 2 learned: If you can't handle bears stick to shooting rabbits.

DO_YOU_BJ
15-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Story:

Cocky hunter heads up to the hills to hunt for bears. He meets a grizzly so he tries to shoot it, unfortunately he misses and ends up getting mauled. Hunter is eventually rescued by rangers but ends up losing the use of his arms.

Lesson 1 learned: Don't blame the bear because the hunter went looking for it. The bear is just behaving normally.

Clap Clap...well said bro...well said:D

justl00king
15-12-2008, 09:02 PM

So TS, which one you talking about? and what you gonna do about it:cool:Wow..no wonder you nick is casannova! :p

shanshen
17-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Story:

very wise advise...but the hunter always thought he has the upper hands as he hold the gun and have bullets to spray...hehe so the false sense of security gets the better of him and after fallng heads over toes, the hunter get hunted instead.. up u..

casannova03
17-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Wow..no wonder you nick is casannova! :p

No la...i toking cork la...haha ... i am the exact opposite of my nick!!:D