PDA

View Full Version : having a pinay as a gf?

35SPEEDZ
18-12-2008, 04:32 AM
hi to all bros out there! any bros out ther have or had a pinay as a gf? care to share hw yr happy stories? :cool:

huanggua
18-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Maybe you should start by telling us your story. I sure like to hear yours.

Complete
31-12-2008, 02:49 AM
Bro Kunni, your avatar very cute leh.

Injun Chief
14-01-2009, 11:47 AM
So how is your relationship getting on??

colins
14-01-2009, 06:46 PM
....I`m 31 now mate n don`t have time to waste on tryin to convert a bar girl anymore.

Well said bro, you've changed a lot since you first posted. ;)

zhaonan
15-01-2009, 07:09 AM
Haven't heard a good ending 1.

colins
16-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Don`t think it is going to be the way it was as in having a relationship together again but it is a start.

Funnily enough she has met an American guy who apparently resembles me and reminds her of me. Go figure eh lol. I don`t understand her logic here cos it sounds like he is acting n doing everything the way I was when we first met so it sounds to me like she is repeating our relationship again with a "replica" me. The only difference is he has been married for 7yrs n has children so it is difficult for him to commit himself to her right now although he wants to.

Anyway, I really don`t know where I am going with this post so will leave it to you guys to come to your own conclusions lol.

I know one thing tho it is really strange how she is happy to spend so much time talking to me on the phone now after all has been said and done. Maybe there is going to be a happy ending...eventually! lol

Take it easy,

KP

If you are gonna place hope again on her, you're again going in for a ride, bro.

The american is a replica of you, and you are a replica of her previous guy, so on and so forth. Character-wise she looks for similarly, but she still want a fresh person.

She is happy spending time talking to you becos the initial stress of the breakup and relationship strain is gone now. If you start to talk about having a reconciliation, you will still see the same old person back in line and escaping. Try it out and see. You know what is the happy ending, so just go ahead with it.

yingge
16-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Thank you for sharing!

Longitude
16-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Bro colins is right. She may be talking to you because you happen to be her only counsel in despair.

xcapade
16-01-2009, 10:05 PM
but their gfe feeling is the best imo amongst other girls....

Oralcraz
17-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Hi KP,
It seems like is still difficult for u to accept reality and get over it. I can understand. When a person puts in too much feeling, is difficult. In yr case, as long as u are in contact, u can never start afresh. During my young days, I was in a similar situation but not totally the same. As a 26 yo then, I pick up the courage and decide; totally disconnect everyone, including closest of friends. Start afresh. Then life move on..... Whatever u decide, remember to be happy, no regrets and nobody's get hurt. Good Luck.

haoyunqiqi
17-01-2009, 07:51 AM
Not me, I quite....

muguamugua
17-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Looks like also lot of bro hving pinay gf.

DailyMaleSG
23-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Form My experience, they all very realistic and their perogrative is to fend for their kids, their parents and as foreign asawas or BFs we expected to finance this duty they have.
They are unforgiving when we r unfaithful but from what i have heard and experienced they will be extremely upset should we not be forgiving should they stray.
from my own expereinces, not generalising....no offense meant to anyone

bedtime-stories
24-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Form My experience, they all very realistic and their perogrative is to fend for their kids, their parents and as foreign asawas or BFs we expected to finance this duty they have.
They are unforgiving when we r unfaithful but from what i have heard and experienced they will be extremely upset should we not be forgiving should they stray.
from my own expereinces, not generalising....no offense meant to anyone

kinda agree with the financing part..used to part finance 1 of them n her family,to the extend of shifting n renting another house every 3-4mths..imagine..:eek: but disagree with u on the other issue abt them being upset shd they stray..in the first place why shd they do it if we have them properly attended to..;)