PDA

View Full Version : A Heartless Singaporean Guy

china_girl_08
29-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi, I am from China. A friend tell me about this site.
I want to tell u all a story about a heartless Singapore guy, my ex-boyfriend.

Chinagirl08’s Blog (http://chinagirl08.wordpress.com/)

If you see him, please tell him he is a hearless person.

tanterry
30-12-2008, 09:50 AM
TS,

From what I see, this is purely commerical transaction. Why she never write how she feel about entertaining different men every night Tiananmen night club in her blog? That would be more interesting and you will understand why she chose to be with that heartless guy

I have heard of many cases. One of these popular china WLs told me she splited or been dumped with her live-in boyfriend back in china after EIGHTyears and THREE abortions. So no money and no choice she has to come sg to work in ktv here.

Please advise your fellow women to put on condom or at least take pill because you will end up dumped or be dumped

Cheers

pewpew
30-12-2008, 11:11 AM
With the details in the blog, the guy is sure going to be popular among his neighbour.

dexblu
30-12-2008, 12:13 PM
china_girl_08,

i think u personally have got the better end of this deal...

if it was me... i will never bother to spend so much time or money on u...

u keep on mentioning 1-carat diamond ring... have u got it appraised by a jeweller to ascertain that it's genuine ??

u sound so bloody materialistic and u only reap what u sow...

now... WAKE UP and GET BACK to WORK in KTVs, TUINAs, etc... before it's really too late and your "youth" has slipped past u !!

jon2000sg
30-12-2008, 12:36 PM

you oso heartless, try to ruin his reputation by putting up all the attachments

he is now in HK, so no worries.

please remember as long as you are a WL, any men can bonk you

why expect a customer to be serious ?

Cuntster
30-12-2008, 12:50 PM
When its over its over. Even now after you disclose everything you two have being through , its not going to do both of you any good . He will not come back to you , you can't get anything back . Move on , take it as a experience and learn from it .

Willie
30-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Aiya you china girls can't be any better too. Personally know of 2 cases:

a. China girl married to Singaporean man with 2 kids. Husband now working in China and she found out that he is keeping a woman there. She went to mom-in-law house and KPKB, but when the father-in-law say ask the husband to come back. Guess what? She didn't want to! WHY? Coz her family in China had loaned RMB150K for him to do biz there and if he comes back she loses RMB150K. Thus, she rather risk losing husband then RMB......that's the kind of mentality we are talking about and mind you, she is not a WL. Personally, I can never understand the way they think, RMB is most impt above all else....husband comes in as a distant 2nd, maybe 3rd....

b. Ex WL working in Singapore (very popular in this forum), have found a rich Singapore carrot head supporting her in Beijing right now and planning to get married next year. Guess what? She spent a week getting laid by another paying customers in Southern China a month ago and all this time when the husband to be called, she pretended that she was still in Beijing. When I asked her why she is wiling to risk it. She simply brushed it off to say that her husband is very open minded and wouldn't mind. Damned! She didn't even tell him. I am pretty sure the husband to be is probably in this forum too:( I am pretty sure for every sad PRC girls case you cite I can cite you another 100 sad Singaporean man cases.

Go take your KPKB somewhere else, lah:D

DO_YOU_BJ
30-12-2008, 02:16 PM
你亲我愿。
在夜场发生的感情难道会有好下场吗?
对我来说,根本就是个交往, 该赚到的,你也有赚, 所以,如果我是你,往前走,别往后看了吧.
祝你好运!

Waxer
30-12-2008, 02:37 PM
U came here to look for someone to milk. You found what you thought was a big fat cow. You got a 1 carat diamond ring and of course substantial tips from this Kelvin. Of course you wanted more because you intended to milk him forever. You had a great time with him. And as you know all good things must come to an end one day. When this happened you want to ruin him by disclosing him with the intention of shaming him in the public. What you have done is no less despicable.

EtherC
30-12-2008, 02:59 PM
豺狼骂虎豹真是可笑!
请问你又用美色骗了多少男人?
你在KTV捞钱时没有耍手段吗?
请问你在KTV同时又有几位“老公”?
欢场无真情难道你不知道?
没人逼你当情妇。
KTV里面想要钓好男人比登天还难!
同样的KTV里面想要钓好女人真是痴心妄想!

Young lady, once your pictures start circulating you'll be the one crying instead.
The worst for that guy is to have a very public divorce but if you're exposed, you can kiss your chance of landing your permanent meal ticket goodbye.

_AXL_
30-12-2008, 03:10 PM
TS,

first, u r a materialistic chicken. did u love him in the first place??? i doubt so.

secondly, u knew that he loves going to nite-clubs when u first knew him. u knew that he likes china chicken like u. u knew that he bring china chickens like u to go home n fuck. so, he didnt change what!!! he is still the same person when u first knew him. did u expect him to change??? only reason why u r washing all the dirty laundry in public is bcos he stopped giving u money mah...

thirdly, ever heard of karma??? i will congratulate this kelvin if i ever get to meet him... that he dropped u before u drop him (which i m quite sure u would if he ever becomes broke!!!)

oh, by the way, why u never put yr name out??? scared that the rich old carrotheads would see and spoil your chances. i suggest u move on. go open yr legs wide for another carrothead.:rolleyes:

china_girl_08
30-12-2008, 03:31 PM
你这么的说我实在是太不公平了。在我还没认识他之前,我是认识很多老板。为了他我心甘情愿的离开了那种夜生 活的场所,谁都没联系了。他说他会照顾我一辈子,我当时就这么傻傻的相信了他。结果他喜新厌旧,最后还是把 我给抛弃。

我已失去了青春,也失去了他。。。你们新加坡人太狠了!

dannywee75
30-12-2008, 10:16 PM
i always believe "up there" got eyes to see...

whatever goes around, comes around ...

here is another true case just happened a few weeks ago...

There is this very popular PRC WL working in Singapore a month ago.
There is also this "customer" who is a unmarried teacher (38 years old), gave her S$100k , yes $100 000 , not 10k but 100k of his lifelong savings to her and asked her to stop working in this line and go back to China.

As i am also one of her "customer" , i asked her is this true and why she accepted the money ? her reply : why not ? people give i take lor ... i want to buy house for my family...

Whatever ... then i have a company trip to Guangzhou , so i called her china cell phone and asked her to come over to my hotal to accompany me for 3 days for S$1000 and guess what ? she agreed ...

We fucked like no tomorrow for 3 days and her cell phone keep ringing for 3 days by that "teacher" ... and boyyy.... she is really a good lair

I felt "pity" for that "teacher" , not to talk abt the 100k which he parted, but the cheated feelings as well ...

And when i arrived back Singapore, i even received a sms from her.
Covert to english: u know, when u left and i alone at my airport i missed u so much, i will always remembers u and will miss you dearly. Pls cum china to visit me again"

knn, c the sms i also scare .. I have totally lost "respect" for this gal.

PRC WL gals are all out to get your $$$ !
Man on the other hand is to get their body...
Dont play play, fuck n forget is the best ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
31-12-2008, 04:14 AM
你们新加坡人太狠了!

你败了就算了麻.
男女对方都有受害者
不之你一个
找个好归宿嫁了吧
也别放弃,还有很多新加坡男人会接受你的
只是价钱问题而已
呵呵
介绍一个给你吧,我们这的爱情公子叫Kiko

Kiko开工了!!!!!!;)

daozi
31-12-2008, 09:40 AM
A sore loser with a wicked heart.

colins
31-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Kiko开工了!!!!!!;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA....I am imagining kiko hearing this call in the middle of ktv session, spills his beer, jumps up, looks into the sky shout YES!!! Runs out of the room with hawaii-five-o theme at the backdrop.

青春有没有你男人都会流失,他就算没有喜新厌旧,没了钱你也会抛弃他。
相信他你当时也是心甘情愿吧?

EtherC
31-12-2008, 12:38 PM
你现在公布这位仁兄的私人资料难道算是有情有义?根本两人都是同类,同样臭气相同!
你也只是报复心重的情妇不值任何同情票!
青春是你自己愿意践踏怨不得人!
要是说新加坡人太狠为什么会有这么多的流莺来到本岛?
如果心狠手辣的是新加坡男人你那些千万位姐妹来了又再来?
新加坡不好捞你会申请学生证?!
废话连篇!
你认为我们是三岁小孩还是弱智儿?
你在KTV里面是贞洁的纯情玉女吗?
别告诉我天安门里只是喝茶聊天。
客人买钟你只卖笑不卖身吗?
小妹,江湖风尘那么容易摆脱人人都做了。何必上学,打工和做生意。

This world does not owe you a living.

china_girl_08
31-12-2008, 12:57 PM
只是价钱问题而已

我要是完全为了钱,我就不会跟他了。当时我每个月赚的钱,比他赚的还要多。我当时是傻,见到他给了我一个钻 戒,以为他对我是真诚的,结果弄到来是个爱情的骗子。。。

kukuoo
31-12-2008, 01:00 PM
A = Good Guy

B= Bad Guy

C= Good girl

D= Bad girl

D cheats A, B cheats C, B & D cheats each other. This world is made of of alot of combination.
In your case, B cheats C. Feel sorry for u

et911
31-12-2008, 01:29 PM
D cheats A, B cheats C, B & D cheats each other. This world is made of of alot of combination. In your case, B cheats C. Feel sorry for u

Chim chim.. :confused::confused:

DellCom
01-01-2009, 02:06 AM
中国女孩,你也就算了吧。你已把他的个人详情公布于世,这是个很知名的网站,好多人阅读。我相信他的亲戚朋 友都已知道这件事。他也够没面子了.
就算你把他至于死地,对你也没什么好处。 把你的悲愤,化为处理你将来的力量。
厌恨 - 只会燃烧自己。 在新的一年,我祝你好运!保重!

cunt_search
01-01-2009, 10:29 AM
scary
let it serve as a warning to all SBF Bros
2 muc info...

China girl
i empathise your plight, but if u read the forum how many sillipore men kenna CON BIG TIME by your fellow country woman and it is still on-going

the IC
u create prob, tin u import PRC solve the prob
u dun tin u may be creatin BIGGER Prob?
if u read, the little red dote getty very messy
becoming a playground for PRC meimei...
lets go back to basic
do not create / instill too much expectation, it is a social / psychological warfare, straight beuracracy will lead the little red dote nowhere
dissaster comin oso no c
like the sillipore flyer...
did not the plan for rescue submit to any authority?
where the authority responsibility?

PLAN DO CHECK ACT
PREVENT RATHER THEN REACT!
so much brain power yet so little utilization?!

casannova03
01-01-2009, 03:15 PM
(Hanyu PinYin)

Xiao jie, ni zhe you shi he ku ne?

Dang liang ge ren zai yi qi de shi hou, shuang fang dou de dau le hao chu, bu lun shi jin shen shang, jin qian shang huo zhe shi rou ti shang.

Dang ren he yi fang mian jue de xiang fang kai shi, na zi zuo you shen mo yong ne?

Fang shou ba! Ren zai zhe ge shi jie li, wang wang xu yao jin kuo bu shao xi,nu,ai,le.....bei,huan li,he..ni ye bu kuo shi zai ti hui ren shen bao gui de yi ke.

Shi jie zhi ru chi de ta, ye shuo ming le ta hai you hen dou de shi den zhe ni qu zou, qu chang shi. Ni you he bi ting liu zai zhe shang xin de hua mian li ne?

Shi jie mei you bu shan de yan xi! Hao shou! Hao shou! Na ni jiu chong xian zai kai shi xun zhao ni ling wai yi ge yan hui ba!

Chu ni hao yun!

(Xi wang ni nen kan de dong wo de hanyu pinyin);)

Sorry bros, dunno how to post in chinese la...haha:D

nacho
01-01-2009, 03:36 PM
China girl,

He gave you a 1 carat diamond ring and you follow him, this shows that in your eyes there is only money. Don't tell me that he is the only one that had gave you money and presents. If he has not shown you the money and you know he is having a good salary job, you think you will follow him?

This is a pure money transaction, I pay you money, you sell your body. Nobody is owing nobody.

Don't come here and tell these cock and bull story, you think we are 3-year old kids, never come out and play KTV girls like you?

lcbguy
01-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Moral lesson of this whole drama is : pay for bonk service and forget about it after releasing the soldiers.Do NOT be involved in any relationships.If still cannot get enough of the gal then RTF (pay and bonk). Cheer up as in the market there is lots of gals for bonking and also many good bonkers(pay,bonk,forget) just like me :D.

_AXL_
01-01-2009, 03:59 PM
你这么的说我实在是太不公平了。在我还没认识他之前,我是认识很多老板。为了他我心甘情愿的离开了那种夜生 活的场所,谁都没联系了。他说他会照顾我一辈子,我当时就这么傻傻的相信了他。结果他喜新厌旧,最后还是把 我给抛弃。。

direct translation: u go up the mountain often enough, u will meet with the tiger one fine day.

look on the bright side: he got u out of that prostituting trade. sorry, high class prostitute is still a prostitute. pls dont kid yourself.

if he didnt have the earning capacity, would u have stayed with him??? was there love??? nope, only the 1 carat diamond ring. u didnt love him when u went into the relationship. which is why u r not blaming him for not loving u... u r only blaming him for not giving u money nia...

what about those cheated singaporean men??? for every of your case, i can give u 100 cases of cheated singaporean men. u all r even more vicious!!! call singapore men stupid somemore hor??? u r definitely 1 of them, except that your man got smart before u r done fleecing him.

D cheats A, B cheats C, B & D cheats each other. This world is made of of alot of combination.
In your case, B cheats C. Feel sorry for u

prostitute is a nice girl???:confused: dont think i wanna say anything more. i will wait for boss sam to do the honours

Don't come here and tell these cock and bull story, you think we are 3-year old kids, never come out and play KTV girls like you?

u will be surprised!!! look at her points. i wonder what manner of 3-year-olds would up her points.:rolleyes:

DO_I_BJ
01-01-2009, 04:16 PM
你现在26岁。 还是有机会赚钱。 你一直想报酬。 就是在浪费时间。 不如把这个力气放在做工根好。 有些事要放下。 放不下就等死吧。 人有好有坏。 不管是中国或新加坡人。 在夜场不是我骗你就是你骗我。 听哥哥的话。 去赚钱。 老了就没机会。 赚够了 就找个好男人。 我相信你有的是男人。 不要在浪费你时间。

lovetorn
01-01-2009, 04:27 PM
以一个女生的角度来看,我可以说你是爱他的钱不是他的人。
是。你是为了他放弃了工作,把你的青春给了他。
不过你也别忘了,你当初会答应跟他在一起是因为他再三的答应你他一定会照顾你。
若你问我,我会说你是希望所谓的‘照顾’是以金钱上的照顾。
列入你的生活费,房租,你要买的东西,等等。
如果你真的爱他,我觉得你是不会把孩子打掉。
你可以问问你自己,把孩子打掉是不是因为怕如果没打掉,他会不要你?
到时候你就人财两空。
他买钻戒给你就表示他是对你真心的吗?
你自己也说了,他的月薪蛮高的,所以对他来说买一个钻戒哄哄你,做做戏是小儿科。
你也不可能这么傻吧?
一个常去酒吧找女人的男人怎么能信任呢?
你是一个会去破坏别人婚姻的女人。
这样的女人能好到哪里?
当然,我也不是一个神圣的女人。
不过你心甘情愿去当第三者,真的不是为了钱吗?
如果他能为了你抛弃他的老婆,他也能为了别的女人而抛弃你。

'Today Kelvin is very proud in his life because got high salary'
你这么写是想说什么?
我看你是最后被他抛弃了不服气,所以在这里‘吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸’?

这种仇恨就算了吧。
我劝你去找一份正当的工作,重新的过你的生活。
如果你到现在还把那怨恨放在心里,你往日的生活一定会过得很痛苦。
还是早点放手好。

captainchong129
01-01-2009, 04:46 PM

菩提本无树
明镜亦非台
本来无一物
何处惹尘埃

识自本心,见自本性

captainchong129
01-01-2009, 04:55 PM
菩提本无树
明镜亦非台
本来无一物
何处惹尘埃

p.s 识自本心,见自本性

warbird
01-01-2009, 05:01 PM
给一位绝世大美人:

我不敢要求一吻,
我不敢奢求一笑;
只怕你一吻一笑,
会让我变的骄傲.
不!不!在我心里,
最大的愿望就是:
吻那空气已足矣!
因它刚刚吻过你!

samaritan
01-01-2009, 05:59 PM
1 carat diamond is NOTHING for his salary

windsor901
01-01-2009, 07:40 PM
bloody prc took 100k from one guy and later cried foul on another... haha... just because u cant managed to get another 100k from him? serve all the prc bitch right!!!

EtherC
01-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Agree with Sis Lovetorn's astute assessment of this KTV gal's "love"
for this Kelvin guy. I find it hard to believe too that a woman truly in love would abort a child conceived with her SO. More likely she'll find ways and means to support his child. There are so many emotional hooks in her story trying to generate sympathy from the masses and she keeps repeating weak points (eg the loss of her youth)like a broken record. Her "love" was definitely conditional and her present motive of wanting to expose and destroy this guy is beyond doubt.

Forummers here are really too kind........ Towards the 厚颜无耻 I have no sympathy to spare.

onenightstd
01-01-2009, 09:18 PM

Hi girl,

U find a wrong place to cry your story, this is a sexy web site.

We pay and fuck, no credits all cash transactions.

applepie99
01-01-2009, 09:34 PM
You're in the right place to look for another sugar daddy here.

warbird
01-01-2009, 09:56 PM
There r two sides to a coin n often many sides to a story/event.

So far we hv only heard TS's account of the story, which doesn't mean very much becos reality is in the mind of the beholder. This is partly the result of the Rashomon effect, a favourite topic of mine: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/107748-could-rashomon-effect-partly-explain-contrasting-frs.html

Obviously, TS is trying to ruin her former lover by exposing his ID. That is not the way to treat someone she once truly loved. I can sense a lot of anger n hatred. She reminds me of a famous proverb:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.:eek:

Next time u want to dump that pretty PRC MM who is in love w/ u, be prepared for what she might do.:( :D

Goodnight!!

lblittlebear
01-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Don't keep telling us Singaporeans as heartless ... how about your own countrymen ?

For your information, there are thousands of you PRC women who conned Singaporean CPF monies, fake marriage and setting up massage parlours using Singaporean names

Your mistake is probably you think you can milk him and get as much money from him as possible. Just that in the ends, things do not turn up to your expectation

But I still believe you must have gotten tons of money from him earlier. Don't try to fool us that you're a victim.

你这么的说我实在是太不公平了。在我还没认识他之前,我是认识很多老板。为了他我心甘情愿的离开了那种夜生 活的场所,谁都没联系了。他说他会照顾我一辈子,我当时就这么傻傻的相信了他。结果他喜新厌旧,最后还是把 我给抛弃。

nacho
01-01-2009, 11:58 PM
I got zapped by a nameless and ball-less guy / gal that left the following in my CP:

"I had been to Zhuhai before & I should say chinese gals lead a hard life plying this trade. We shouldn't cheat feeling & short-changed them after making them pregnant. True Sg men are very cruel !!!"

Well, I don't know how many times you had been to China and how much exposure you had in China. What you have seen was true, but there are thousands of jobs around than being a KTV girl. I had seen enough production girls earning a basic of RMB860 a month and doing OT to push their pay up to RMB2K. A RMB3 lunch to them is a luxury, most of the time, they only buy a packet of maggi mee for lunch. I salute these production girls as they have tons of self respect and integrity.

If you think you are so great and are able to help them, I suggest that you go to Zhuhai and spend time with them. No point KBKU and zapping me here.

silverhawk
02-01-2009, 12:03 AM
说来说去,一句话,你是为了钱而不是感情。所以不要白费心机在这里哭哭啼啼,因为没有人会同情 你的。

slider_72
02-01-2009, 09:42 AM
I think this is probably one of the more interesting threads I've seen for the whole of 2008. If Singaporean men were delusional, our PRC TS here is freaking mad.

妹妹,该说的大家已经说了。你来这的目的是什么你自己最清楚。如果你真的爱上了Kelvin,你会这样的对 他吗? 你最好别再回新加坡夜场上班,肯定会有人认识你的. 还有谁敢找你呢?

China Vagina
02-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Chinagirl08,

You should not say Singapore men are heartless, people like bro slider_72 did look after his WL gf well. Maybe you should consider finding married men like him when return to work in TAM :D

mebirdie
02-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Good News for you but bad news for him.

He has been sacked from RBS......
I think this is already a great punishment and he cannot work in bank industry anymore. :eek:

slider_72
02-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Wah... Turn my head aside for a while only, come back see so many arrows sticking out of my back liao. Bro, I cannot afford 1 carat diamond for KTV girl lei... I'm too simple, cannot handle this type of girl. Maybe you should PM HBK?

China Vagina
02-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Wah... Turn my head aside for a while only, come back see so many arrows sticking out of my back liao. Bro, I cannot afford 1 carat diamond for KTV girl lei... I'm too simple, cannot handle this type of girl. Maybe you should PM HBK?

PM HBK :confused: He only go KTV to have fun. While you don't need 1 carat diamond for KTV gals after reading your posting I feel you are better than him in term of relationship with WL. You have a good heart toward PRC WL :D

slider_72
02-01-2009, 11:34 AM
PM HBK :confused: He only go KTV to have fun. While you don't need 1 carat diamond for KTV gals after reading your posting I feel you are better than him in term of relationship with WL. You have a good heart toward PRC WL :D

Yeah... I love them deep deep. :D

andyk
02-01-2009, 12:20 PM

I think this is already a great punishment and he cannot work in bank industry anymore. :eek:

=> After reading this email from my ( Banker ) buddy's iPhone several weeks ago,i was wondering when tis "hot email" will surface here in Sammyboy !...This "hot email" was already forwarded to almost every one including Bosses & gals in the Finance industry...and it was a "hot coffee or makan topic"....Think as long as U dun mess around by cheating anyone about your marital status or over promise anyone to bonk them or worst try to bonk them for free,then U really dun have to worry too much !...My buddy advised "in this world,there's nothing free !!! ( maybe air is free !!! )....especially even any PRC gal wants to spread her legs for free,U better pay her so that in future there's no repercussion that U owe her !!! Sometimes stuffs liked this can be twisted & damage your reputation !!!

=> Actually it's quite normal for biz entertainment for Bankers or any other sectors to charge KTV to Co's a/c...But this guy juz made all the wrong mistakes especially have this fling vs his high flying career & marriage !!! And also timing is really bad for him esp the finance sector was badly affected recently by the finacial tsunami,the bosses are requested to toss a name to the "firing list" !....Heard he had a "godfather" looking after him ? Well probably a "very expensive lifetime lesson ( or bonks ) for him ! ( which almost everyone will have including myself - big losses in shares market a long time ago ! ) And this is also a very interesting case study for all BROs liked myself who cheong KTVs & have interest in PRC gals !!!

=> Finally not all PRC gals who work in KTVs are extremely bad but whether it's good or bad PRC or SG gals,we need $$$ to have a good time together even if we have a casual date at the food centre !...And definitely if U have tis "gut feeling" that U think there's something really wrong with tis gal,then U need to decide & "cut your losses by splitting up with her asap to avoid any future problems !!!"....

Juz sharing my thoughts !!!
Andyk

onenightstd
02-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Want to drink milk, just go buy and drink it. Never bring the cow home or worst still starts a farm.

slider_72
02-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Want to drink milk, just go buy and drink it. Never bring the cow home or worst still starts a farm.

Bro, might not be a bad thing to have an "exclusive" cow, at least you know your milk will not be tainted by melamine. Then again, to some, the thrill is not in drinking the milk but 对牛弹琴 and to see what else they can make the cow do.

China Vagina
02-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Bro, might not be a bad thing to have an "exclusive" cow, at least you know your milk will not be tainted by melamine. Then again, to some, the thrill is not in drinking the milk but 对牛弹琴 and to see what else they can make the cow do.

I thought you love cow deep deep & ever had planned to visit them with a budget of $4,000 :D

DO_YOU_BJ
02-01-2009, 05:22 PM
I thought you love cow deep deep & ever had planned to visit them with a budget of $4,000 :D

Bwahahahaha bro C V, you good man, you must be Slider's number 1 fan.......well, on the contrary, thank goodness it was only a planned visit and not a fulfilled visit else he'll be awarded dumdass award of 2008........
Having a tot is not a crime unless tot is carried out into action ya;)

bongman
02-01-2009, 05:23 PM

I fully agree with you!!!

Oceanlee
02-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Whenever I think of spending that $$$$, I will think until enuff reasonss to convince myself....

DO I spend $$$$$ for myself first in the very first place ?
DO I also spend $$$$$ to those around me, those I loved first ?

My intention of spending so much amount for who? What Do I get from all these spent ?

Spend for myself ? Family's members? friends?
Why I need to spend so much ? what is my intention and motivation ?

Lastly ..... if U KC wrongly and I just share from friend friends experience ..... bonked the mei meis and finally settle down with this meimei .... get this meimei to become PR .... subsequently citizens have 1 kids. Somemore Teach the kids to hated the father ... keep telling lies to the kids. Not the kids also treat him just like another uncles ......

When this friend friend's of mine loses until left nothing ... the so called wife just filed for divorce, force him out of the house, put his things away from the house. Worst ... sell the house later and take the kids away.

The poor man now driving taxi on the road .... somemore monthly need to give "money to ex-wife". :mad:
This is just 1 case ... there are many more other similar, if not more less are $$$$$ shown you their colours. maybe 1000000/1 there is a good 1 around.:eek:

Therefore Learn to Cheong and KC safely.
Nothing is free .... not even mental, body and at the end still
CASH IS KING. :D

Personally find it hard to believe .... PURE LOVE ONLY EXIST WHEN YOU ARE YOUNGSTER AND MORE NAIVE.

slider_72
02-01-2009, 05:45 PM

Touche, mon ami. Touche.

speedyboy
02-01-2009, 08:54 PM

how u know he has been sacked?

colins
02-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Lastly ..... if U KC wrongly and I just share from friend friends experience ..... bonked the mei meis and finally settle down with this meimei .... get this meimei to become PR .... subsequently citizens have 1 kids. Somemore Teach the kids to hated the father ... keep telling lies to the kids. Not the kids also treat him just like another uncles ......

When this friend friend's of mine loses until left nothing ... the so called wife just filed for divorce, force him out of the house, put his things away from the house. Worst ... sell the house later and take the kids away.

The poor man now driving taxi on the road .... somemore monthly need to give "money to ex-wife". :mad:

Like taxi drivers are always the hard hit boys in town. Almost every horror stories I've heard ends up with the victim prowling the road to share their life lessons.

But then such romantic tales are always welcomed, more please! ;)

lblittlebear
02-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Besides posting here, the same thing was posted at STOMP also. Think whole Singapore already know it

how u know he has been sacked?

DO_YOU_BJ
02-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Now u all know why there's this saying:
That when a woman 翻脸 it's worst than any man can do or imagine!

BeckTan
02-01-2009, 11:57 PM

china_girl_08.
鼓掌是需要双手的。一个愿打,一个愿挨。没什么好怨的。世界每个角落什么人都有。你敢说你不是为了钱??? 那你来新加坡干嘛???

DO_I_BJ
03-01-2009, 12:46 AM
china_girl_08.
鼓掌是需要双手的。一个愿打,一个愿挨。没什么好怨的。世界每个角落什么人都有。你敢说你不是为了钱??? 那你来新加坡干嘛???

the main thing is not whether she's in it for money or not. The main thing is she got cheated and wanted revenge. simple.

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 01:44 AM
This account has been everywhere, even in US, now can see color of the WL, and like old chinese saying 'reverse the pig stomach is shit' and she is the worst shit the guy can pangsai...

Now u all know why there's this saying:
That when a woman 翻脸 it's worst than any man can do or imagine!

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 01:48 AM
This account has been everywhere, even in US, now can see color of the WL, and like old chinese saying 'reverse the pig stomach is shit' and she is the worst shit the guy can pangsai...

u have been through alot my friend.
Just hope you learnt your lesson on these PRC WHORES!
Never, and i mean never trust any of them......
Look at how she made you take her RAP for her being caught by AV.......remember?
Just view them all as devils, exploit them to the fullest...then its worth it.....use ur emotion, compassion & humanity on them, and boy you're in a world of deceit and lotsa pain!!!!!!!!!

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 02:00 AM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ, thanks your your support and guidance as well as bro colins, plus numerous bros, who even though we havnt met but keep supporting and strengthening my believe. I am still in myself and with compassion to others. But without your help, I wont be here for now, or may take eternity to recover.

u have been through alot my friend.
Just hope you learnt your lesson on these PRC WHORES!
Never, and i mean never trust any of them......
Look at how she made you take her RAP for her being caught by AV.......remember?
Just view them all as devils, exploit them to the fullest...then its worth it.....use ur emotion, compassion & humanity on them, and boy you're in a world of deceit and lotsa pain!!!!!!!!!

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ, thanks your your support and guidance as well as bro colins, plus numerous bros, who even though we havnt met but keep supporting and strengthening my believe. I am still in myself and with compassion to others. But without your help, I wont be here for now, or may take eternity to recover.

No worries bro, as long as your mind is now crystal clear...i welcome you back to reality.
Compassion we all have, but we also have the power and rite to apply or withdraw from anyone we see deem fit.
Good on ya mate.....

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Bro DYBJ, mind clear as crystal, since when I also couldnt remember but no harm done, I thought of going armani as well but sometimes family outing cant help..:p

No worries bro, as long as your mind is now crystal clear...i welcome you back to reality.
Compassion we all have, but we also have the power and rite to apply or withdraw from anyone we see deem fit.
Good on ya mate.....

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Bro DYBJ, mind clear as crystal, since when I also couldnt remember but no harm done, I thought of going armani as well but sometimes family outing cant help..:p

Armani? wat toking u?

DO_I_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:13 AM

family outing in armani lo. LOL

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:20 AM
family outing in armani lo. LOL

Wat family outing? Wat Armani?

DO_I_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Wat family outing? Wat Armani?

i meant for wolfe... not tokin bout u

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 02:24 AM
Ooooiii, pls note that I dont go ktv as I dont sing, no matter in Korea, Taiwan, HK, SG, mlysia, all no exception..:p

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Ooooiii, pls note that I dont go ktv as I dont sing, no matter in Korea, Taiwan, HK, SG, mlysia, all no exception..:p

Me too, me only go there hang flower and buy my supper bwahahahah

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 02:31 AM
Let me know where got good supper better, nowadays only got fruits and finger food, so miserable..:(

Me too, me only go there hang flower and buy my supper bwahahahah

cunt_search
03-01-2009, 07:26 AM
Let me know where got good supper better, nowadays only got fruits and finger food, so miserable..:(

with PRC, really tread with care n use BIG head to think, will power:cool:

i think our bro supper is somehing else or rather somebody else??:D

Oceanlee
03-01-2009, 10:04 AM
After reading this whore story .... and the way things was.
I only have this to said : Your heart is black and what goes around come around. You will also reap what you sow today, even you think you are stronger out of this.

Let me share another real life story .... to see who is more heartless .... We the guys or the PRC mei meis.

.... this guy was more of Hi' bye pals .... but learnt about his sad part from my friends. He started off well, marriage, career, family .... due to works, he also need to entertained clients like me.

He is a nice family man, if you ppl know what I mean, always stay within the boundary. Always seem like drama ..... once you soaked too much you get tipsy into the beauty land, and you said I am still alright .... keep drunking with you mind, finally he met his DAYs a Lady that will turn his heart, make him stray and drift away unkowning.

He will find time for a start to just spend moments with his "beauty sweet meimei". This carry on for sometime ..... which become another 无底洞.

Final of the story, the guys divorced and set up a new NEST with his so call NEW found LOVE .... and its only last 3 yrs more where everything turn UGLY. His company scale down operation, he got retrenced. Found another jobs, but was unable to satisfy her NEW lovers meimei. Its looks simple cause there and then the lady still wash and cook, and finally said she wants to work to help to supplement the income too. (Nice right) 狐狸尾巴,还没出来. this carry on for another 2 years ..... in between they have fierce quarrel ... so on and so forth. This guy finally clear all the requirement and decide to marry her lover. All was simple and smoothe. The lady also became citizens ..... and she still carry on with her works.

Its looks normal to us .... when I fine day, this guy reach home and found her Newly wedded wife left a letter for him to file for separate and divorce again.
Less than 03 months ..... by now this guy saving left also not much.....
Poor him left nothing much still need to give "monthly allowance to her and to pay a certain amount for settlement ".

The lady use the citizens taken go for another green pasture landz ....
And somehow ..... this guy nowsday just remain bachelor lor, take it with a smile and also manage to pull through the hardtime ..... AM glad for him, but heard and seen too many of this.

If you ask me .... who is heartless, my perspective are PRC, however to stay objective ..... 一种米养百种人 .....
If you are lucky enuff ... you only loss $$$$$, which also can be earned back, If you hit deep, you will loss not just $$$, but your familys, your children, your career, last but not least.
When you look back, you have waste your life and in vain.:(

Therefore brothers.... please wake up from the drunk & Dream Land, find yourself 1 from SDU or at least matchmaker.
If you have family,
REMEMBER TO FXCK and FORGET,
REMEBER TO PAY AND FORGET.
REMEMBER TO GIVE AND FORGET .
REMEMBER KC SAFELY AND FORGET.
REMEMBER TO GO BACK HOME, NO MATTERs WHAT U THINK.
REMEMBER TO SPEND MORE ON YOUR FAMILY, No MATTEERs what u FEEL.

I shall complete with these 02 story here in this thread.:p
You ppl will tell me who is more Heartless, who is more Demanding, who will stick thick and thin with you.

My humble sharing.;)

HCKing
03-01-2009, 10:15 AM

he is not a heartless person, he is just an experienced person.

for yr info not ALL sg man are stupid one leh. :D

China Vagina
03-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Bwahahahaha bro C V, you good man, you must be Slider's number 1 fan.......well, on the contrary, thank goodness it was only a planned visit and not a fulfilled visit else he'll be awarded dumdass award of 2008........
Having a tot is not a crime unless tot is carried out into action ya;)

Ya I know and I am not implying that he is dumb or what :) just admired that his love for a PRC WL and the effort he put in to book silkair ticket & hilton hotel. He really look after his WL very well :D

Touche, mon ami. Touche.

You are my hero :D

colins
03-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Ya I know and I am not implying that he is dumb or what just admired that his love for a PRC WL and the effort he put in to book silkair ticket & hilton hotel. He really look after his WL very well :D

Chinagirl08,

You should not say Singapore men are heartless, people like bro slider_72 did look after his WL gf well. Maybe you should consider finding married men like him when return to work in TAM :D

PM HBK He only go KTV to have fun. While you don't need 1 carat diamond for KTV gals after reading your posting I feel you are better than him in term of relationship with WL. You have a good heart toward PRC WL :D

Bro CV, you not sian uh? For the entire thread kept saying the same thing. Got a point to make, bring it out and say la. Like that only make people think you either a stalker or damn bloody sour bitch. He dumped you is it?

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Ya I know and I am not implying that he is dumb or what :) just admired that his love for a PRC WL and the effort he put in to book silkair ticket & hilton hotel. He really look after his WL very well :D

People got money to throw and spend wor??????
How does that make him?
How does that affect you?
Some like singer
Some like KTV hostesses
Some Like TN WLs
Some like HC WL
Some like Streetwalkers
Some like petrol station WLs
Some like hawker WLs

But your post like very personal & suaning le.....i find very unnecessary wor

Since he's your hero, why not come out, meet up, buy him a bottle to show your appreciation and admiration or if you cant afford it, which i'm sure you can, i can buy you to make merry & make some friends rather than pursue this suaning path of sourness.

Make luv not war baby;)

P.S: Your writing pattern betray you liao...but i will not REVEAL to anyone cos i treat u as a kawan......so do stop!

dannywee75
04-01-2009, 01:15 PM
after reading so much i don't know what to say ... all i want to say is:

a WL is still a WL ... their mindset is different. They are infact "public bus", Cash is KING .
Pay n forget,
just remembers when u paid for those good moments...
keep those good memories and MOVE ON !

HCKing
04-01-2009, 01:31 PM
after reading so much i don't know what to say ... all i want to say is:

a WL is still a WL ... their mindset is different. They are infact "public bus", Cash is KING .
Pay n forget,
just remembers when u paid for those good moments...
keep those good memories and MOVE ON !

i think the real victim here is the man's wife, since the man's identity is openly exposed there r sure to be alot of gossiping/condemning dont knw hw's his wife going to take it.

colins
04-01-2009, 01:59 PM
i think the real victim here is the man's wife, since the man's identity is openly exposed there r sure to be alot of gossiping/condemning dont knw hw's his wife going to take it.

His wife should be happy so she can take care of herself knowing more of her husband. After all there will always be gossiping/condemning cos its what people do when they are free, they can still sleep at peace after an day's long of gossiping. So why care abt that?

colins
04-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Comments for the post against China Vagina

(Zap -2) Old man !! The forum is free for tcss. Samsters also have the right to say the things they want & anyway his posting is not harmful. Why you so busybody

Answer: becos you cant see that bro CV only responded to bro slider. I am pointing out this fact and submitted proof. Bro CV made no other contribution whatsoever. While you zap me in the background, no names submitted to me. Samster have the right to say things they want and I dun? We all talk on other's issues doesn't that make everyone a busybody?

Come on, talk in the open. Unless you judge yourself unsuitable for the respect for your stand with bro CV, respond to me here like I did to bro CV. Openly support him and I will respect you.

HCKing
04-01-2009, 05:04 PM
His wife should be happy so she can take care of herself knowing more of her husband. After all there will always be gossiping/condemning cos its what people do when they are free, they can still sleep at peace after an day's long of gossiping. So why care abt that?

easier said than done. out of a sudden the wife has to face the mental trauma of betrayal, nasty gossips frm kaypoh ppl ( eg. "aiyah he must be nt getting enough sex frm the wife thats why fool around mah" etc ) and also the decision of hw she is going to deal with the marriage, worse still if they have kids. hw she is going to pick herself up after all these will be a big question mark.

slider_72
05-01-2009, 10:06 AM

Bro, we are here to share our experiences. Peace be amongst us samsters. If you have any queries or need some clarifications, perhaps you might want to take this offline over a couple of drinks?

huanggua
05-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Bro, we are here to share our experiences. Peace be amongst us samsters. If you have any queries or need some clarifications, perhaps you might want to take this offline over a couple of drinks?

Well said. Lets make every effort to do what leads to peace and mutual benefits for all.

colins
05-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Zap (-2)
Please spare a thought for your wife outside prosititute are just short term fling. Why should wife bear the suffering if you moron are disgracing yourself

Answer: sorry bro, I do not have a wife.

DO_I_BJ
05-01-2009, 02:58 PM
colin the zappin is affectin you. lol

waiwaiz
05-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Is she from tien an men??? think theres a case about it on today Wan Bao.........:eek:

DellCom
05-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Yes, it is reported in today's Wan Bao.
Kelvin very famous liao.

HCKing
06-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Yes, it is reported in today's Wan Bao.
Kelvin very famous liao.

could he be kelvin123456789?:eek:

LevusJovi
06-01-2009, 12:17 PM

No doubt he had conned you, but you had your revenge as well by posting all these stuffs online. Yes he is heartless but you are just as vicious. So my advise to you is F*** Off to China and never return to our shores again. :mad:

LostALau
06-01-2009, 12:18 PM
scary
let it serve as a warning to all SBF Bros
2 muc info...

China girl
i empathise your plight, but if u read the forum how many sillipore men kenna CON BIG TIME by your fellow country woman and it is still on-going

the IC
u create prob, tin u import PRC solve the prob
u dun tin u may be creatin BIGGER Prob?
if u read, the little red dote getty very messy
becoming a playground for PRC meimei...
lets go back to basic
do not create / instill too much expectation, it is a social / psychological warfare, straight beuracracy will lead the little red dote nowhere
dissaster comin oso no c
like the sillipore flyer...
did not the plan for rescue submit to any authority?
where the authority responsibility?

PLAN DO CHECK ACT
PREVENT RATHER THEN REACT!
so much brain power yet so little utilization?!

Brain power converted into $$$ power, where got brain power left for utilization?

LostALau
06-01-2009, 12:32 PM

I don't like the idea of talking over a couple of drinks if it is an argument on different views. If both parties are sensible and self-restraint, it is fine. If one or both parties are hot headed and of violent dispostion, the discussion may end up in a fray with exchanges of fists, kicks, and cups, bottles and chairs flying all over.

Since we have a forum here, why not we just come out in the open and discuss, agree, and agree to disagree. No point hiding in the dark and zapping one another. Cowardly and does not solve any problem. In the event someone is still unhappy and wants to resort to violence, only his own pc monitor becomes the victim and that is his own business. My two-cent worth.

LostALau
06-01-2009, 12:54 PM

Sis china girl, If you feel you have been wronged, learn a lesson and learn to let go, you will find yrself a happier person. Anyway, u have had yr revenge, you have brought someone u once loved into hell, if u still harbour resentment, it is as good as sending yrself to hell too.

Move on. Have a new life. You are still young and I believe still pretty. One day you will find a new love. By then, when u think back, u will most probably regret wasting your time soaking yourself in sorrow.

Through no fault of mine, I suffered heavy losses in the recent financial crisis. I cried for a while. My cock also cannot stand but now I got over it and my cock is still standing and swinging. Hope this anecdote gives u some inspiration to pick yourself up. Other refined bros please excuse my profanity. Sometimes I tend to talk cock but a cock is once my pet :p

HCKing
06-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Brain power converted into $$$ power, where got brain power left for utilization?

these high class ktv gals also have their pride mah, only they can cheat guys hw can let guys cheat them? think this incident shows the ugly side of them = 输不起

JediSkull
06-01-2009, 02:08 PM
I believe in this 5 years Kelvin not only shower her with ONLY A ONE CARAT DIAMOND........ :rolleyes:

colins
06-01-2009, 07:07 PM
colin the zappin is affectin you. lol

Bro, I've never got zap messages or even for that matter, any up/zap messages that are this long before. They do warrant some replies la. Just reply in the open, then see how it goes lo.

Oceanlee
06-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Ladies will have natural assest, no matter at what stages of lifetime, so we bros here dun need to talk to her so much lah.

Through no fault of mine, I suffered heavy losses in the recent financial crisis. I cried for a while. My cock also cannot stand but now I got over it and my cock is still standing and swinging. Hope this anecdote gives u some inspiration to pick yourself up. Other refined bros please excuse my profanity. Sometimes I tend to talk cock but a cock is once my pet :p

Me also DIE PAIN PAIN .... recently ... but still wayang abits lah. :D
Lose until I dare not tell anyone ... except the 1 sleep beside me knows.
Anyway life still carry on ..... and I am doing self-manage now if you know what I mean .... haiz.... that loss I can Bonk countless High-End SYT oredi.

What cannot drown you, you will walk out stronger and wiser from it. ;)

BlurWolfe
07-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Uncle Colins, sure some of bros trigger happy will zap some, so as it is no need bother about it as you are our resident Agony Uncle...:)

up you humble 5 pts and lets celebrate New Year..

Bro, I've never got zap messages or even for that matter, any up/zap messages that are this long before. They do warrant some replies la. Just reply in the open, then see how it goes lo.

colins
07-01-2009, 03:54 AM
Uncle Colins, sure some of bros trigger happy will zap some, so as it is no need bother about it as you are our resident Agony Uncle...:)

up you humble 5 pts and lets celebrate New Year..

I think Sam is a lot more trigger happy...hahaha
Constructive comments are good so like bro lostalau said, even if we agree to disagree, everybody learnt something. The idea is to bring out what we think. In my view, those 2 zaps were from the same human, and some of the points are valid. If they are vicious zaps, why bother to leave so long comments? Just put one full-stop and everyone understands what's happening.

So my take is, it is from a bro who has a standpoint, probably as a person likes to argue but lack confidence in winning arguments, has a good comfort zone that probably means a stable vocation which points to having a good profession, not naturally aggressive and most likely deals with facts & figures for his job (though facts and figures hardly proves viewpoints in life). From his comments can profile his job, life and personal achievements. For me, I like to find out how people like him feels about my perspective. But till now no engagement yet.

But pls, agony uncle is not befitting, for example, bro slider has a lot of objectivity from his posts. I only like to talk cock in a coffeeshop. ;)

slider_72
07-01-2009, 11:08 AM
But pls, agony uncle is not befitting, for example, bro slider has a lot of objectivity from his posts. I only like to talk cock in a coffeeshop. ;)

Please bro, don't drag me in on this hor. I don't want to be called Uncle Slider. :D

colins
07-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Please bro, don't drag me in on this hor. I don't want to be called Uncle Slider. :D

Come on, lets share the credentials. ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
07-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Come on, lets share the credentials. ;)

Off topic......off topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlurWolfe
07-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Bros please refer back to the 'Heartless Singaporean Guy'. Chief Uncle scold liao..:p

What happen to those demure china ladies we used to watch on tv? Got cheated also diam diam, now new generation cannot win the game and start exposing identity of the other partner..

Off topic......off topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO_I_BJ
08-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Bros please refer back to the 'Heartless Singaporean Guy'. Chief Uncle scold liao..:p

What happen to those demure china ladies we used to watch on tv? Got cheated also diam diam, now new generation cannot win the game and start exposing identity of the other partner..

actually she quite smart. cannot win him kill him.

HCKing
08-01-2009, 01:05 PM
actually she quite smart. cannot win him kill him.

heng i nvr disclose my personal details to any WL b4, at most fake ones. better cover my ass in case shit falls on me.:p

The Vet
09-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Chinagirl,
You do have my sympathy. Not here to say who is right or wrong.
While what you did seems vicious, it was the only weapon you have.
He must have hurt you so deep that you have to resort to this.
That is a very natural response.
That man has his just desserts.
Please move on with your life.
Hope you will meet a better person after this experience and be happy.

bigbaby
11-01-2009, 02:24 PM
looks like a case of "Pot calling the kettle black"

anything to do with the human heart is very hard to predict...worst than Quantum Theory....

like what aussie always say: shit happens!

have i been in a situation like this?, yes i have. But since i don't know either, i can't really comment.

i do believe that revenge is sweet, but what goes around comes around.

jon2000sg
11-01-2009, 03:40 PM
MM is not smart enuff

Oralcraz
11-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Sis china girl, If you feel you have been wronged, learn a lesson and learn to let go, you will find yrself a happier person. Anyway, u have had yr revenge, you have brought someone u once loved into hell, if u still harbour resentment, it is as good as sending yrself to hell too.

Agree with LostAlLau that meimei should move on. This is simply a "business relationship" out of control and gone sour. Who is heartless or vicious, we can't judge also. There is No winners. Only losers.

"Through no fault of mine, I suffered heavy losses in the recent financial crisis. I cried for a while. My cock also cannot stand but now I got over it and my cock is still standing and swinging. Hope this anecdote gives u some inspiration to pick yourself up. Other refined bros please excuse my profanity. Sometimes I tend to talk cock but a cock is once my pet :p"

Work hard. Money can earn back. Many many years ago, I also left $10 in my bank. Very tough...but work hard, still can "stand up" one. Good luck.

BlurWolfe
12-01-2009, 12:47 AM
But she is a complain Queen, lucky the poor dude affected or else she posted whole list of heartless singaporean...:eek:

MM is not smart enuff

HCKing
12-01-2009, 11:03 AM
But she is a complain Queen, lucky the poor dude affected or else she posted whole list of heartless singaporean...:eek:

typical 输不起 type of girl. she can play others but other cannot play her.:rolleyes:

etsys
12-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Did she post the list of other guys who spend money for her ??? :D:D

Or is she crying that Kelvin paid for apartment (and he lost money) and she dont have place to stay ?? If Kelvin get her apartment, then all is good I guess ..

As for the poster who said - Bad Guy vs Good girl .. I only have two words.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE .. DONT TRUST ANYTHING .. ESPECIALLY THAT COME OUT OF A SCORNED WOMAN'S MOUTH ..

If tomorrow kelvin come out and say "100K S$ gift" I am sure she will forgive him .. and then screw him again when out of money ..

My 2 cents - while other guys maybe married or not easy to bully, maybe this Kelvin is not that street smart .. letting her have so much information about him .. or .. he is being trapped by her ..

My only question .. this China girl, dunno English, can somehow create a BLOG in English, and in nearly perfect English can write up an accusing draft .. Better this Kelvin go and engage PI or somebody to fix this problem ..

(what another touching romantic story .. She asked the guy to talk to her mother .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

yingge
17-01-2009, 07:28 AM
Both at fault!

muguamugua
17-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Really heartless or the gal didn't get wat she wants?

virginboy
23-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Looks like the blog is removed. Show is over.

BlurWolfe
24-01-2009, 01:29 AM
This kind of nutcase should send her to the IMH equivalent in China.

Btw, dont feel too safe too, and have to treat yr ktv gals or FLs properly, or else, she may sabo and telling ppl how you ill-treat them or harrass them in SBF. They are the superb greatest liar and with a few tears all bros in SBF will believe their stories.

JediSkull
25-01-2009, 09:54 AM
I believe in this 5 years Kelvin not only shower her with ONLY A ONE CARAT DIAMOND........ :rolleyes:

sighz........ she's gone...... never reply me...... i think she had achieved wat she sought out to do in the 1st place..... exact vengence on kelvin...... :rolleyes:

BlurWolfe
26-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Bro,

I think we have to know both side of the story. As of now, with what she did, I believed the guy is aware of her deficiencies, thats why he wanted to quit. She has to sought to harass him online may means that she and her companions might have already harassed him in person.

Come-on so many gals got cheated everyday, and they never posted the story. AND this lady is not exactly 'INNOCENT' with all the experience with men.

i think she had achieved wat she sought out to do in the 1st place..... exact vengence on kelvin...... :rolleyes:

warlord
27-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Bro,

I think we have to know both side of the story. As of now, with what she did, I believed the guy is aware of her deficiencies, thats why he wanted to quit. She has to sought to harass him online may means that she and her companions might have already harassed him in person.

Come-on so many gals got cheated everyday, and they never posted the story. AND this lady is not exactly 'INNOCENT' with all the experience with men.

I believe the MAN helping her to post here, had a hard look at the mirror and gave up! Good for him!