PDA

View Full Version : Relationship with Health Centre PRC

prince_tomyum
04-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Episode 1.1

Me and my fren were feelin horny one night and visited a now-defunct HC in the west.

I got 2 contact numbers from YY (the one who served me) and BB (the one who served my fren) in case I needed them for a bonk in future :D

My fren did not get any numbers as he is a firm believer of the "F*** & Forget" theory.

After some messagin and callin i realised that YY was simply too busy entertainin her other customers and has no time for a young and penniless customer like me.

However, BB was more receptive towards me, replyin to my messages promptly and engaged in some flirtin via SMS. Thru the messages i found out she was actually studyin in SG and had quitted her former job as a masseur.

To my surprise, she agreed to meet up at Orchard MRT for dinner.

HCKing
04-01-2009, 12:53 AM
of cos agree to meet up.

if dont meet up hw to knw if u gt big $ to milk?:rolleyes:

Absolute
04-01-2009, 12:55 AM
I went for massage at a Tuina shop few days ago. PRC gave me a HJ after I caressed her body and attacked her love hole until it was all wet. I gave her a $30 tip. She seemed surprised. Before I left, she asked for my number after knowing that I am still single. She even appeared serious and asked me whether she still got chance to be my girlfriend. I ignored her and she called my number using her handphone and asked me to store her name and number in my phone.

She called me today and started addressing me in an affectionate way.

Do I get emotionally aroused by her proactiveness???? I won't be surprised she will also come out with me after I visit her a few times.

Please lah! They have handled so many men and they know how to cast their net wide.

Yawn........

prince_tomyum
04-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Episode 1.2a: First Date

Date: 15 Oct 2008 (Wed)

BB turned up 40 mins late. Was quite disappointed to meet her in person.
She looked older under normal lighting and her luscious hair had been cut short.

I thought to myself: "Hey, be a gentleman. You're lookin for a companion not wife!!"

We strolled towards Cineleisure and along the way i gathered she was from Sichuan, studies accountancy and had a younger brother.
She claimed to be 22 (a year younger than me but i still feel she's older haha)

At this point we behaved like normal frenz and i have no intention of scarin her away on the first date either ..

I purchased the tickets for the movie Eagle Eye as she opted for an action film.
Initially we behaved as normal frenz and i thought: "That's it! She's merely out with you as a fren .."

Then as the movie progressed the place got colder, i could see her huggin herself.
At this pt i put my hands across her shoulders and to my surprise she did not reject my advances.

I went on to hold her hand in mine (it felt ice cold). Again she took it.
She proceeded to caress my elbow and i couldn't help fantasizin myself in bed wif her.

After the movie ended i teased her: "Why are you holdin my hand?"
She let go immediately and said it was me who took the initiative. I merely laughed and held her hand tighter.

When she told me she felt hungry we started huntin for a place to eat and finally settled down at the Food Republic @ Wisma Atria.

She ordered a few dishes of dim sum (i footed the bill of cuz) but it was all spicy and i couldn't take it !!
Damn paiseh .. I had to go order a plate of char kway teow for myself and fruit juices to ease the spiciness ..
Endin up burnin quite a significant amt of $$ when i thought could save by comin to food court !! :p

*to be continued*

DO_YOU_BJ
04-01-2009, 01:21 AM
This thread is more Matters of the heart.
Its not for story telling of stuff that's related to health center or TN tango crap.
Please move your post elsewhere.
Anyways, what she did is expected of her....you can fuck her, she can suck your cock you think you'll have a prob putting your arms over her shoulder meh?????
Come on....pls........

prince_tomyum
04-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Episode 1.2b: First Date

Date: 15 Oct 2008 (Wed)

*continued*

After dinner i asked her she wants to go somewhere fun and brought her to Clarke Quay.

We held hands and had a nice long stroll along the SG river ..

I bought ice-cream for her and Ribena for myself.
We sat near the riverbank and merely absorbed the night scene ..

We chatted some more and shared the drink and ice-cream.
I asked her if she wanna rest on my lap.
She agreed. At this pt i must say i felt thrilled.

I could resist no longer and bent down to kiss her gently. At first there was no response ..
then, i could feel her soft tongue pressin my lips .. mmmm
My hand moved slowly to her chest area, then to the inside of her bra .. it felt so soft and warm ..
My other hand gave her pubic area a light press and she let off a moan ..

Suddenly she said, "take your hand away." I was surprised but did not want to force myself upon her.
It was den i realised there was a man wif her daughter right behind us enjoyin the "free show"

It was gettin late and i decided to send her home.

She did not mind takin the train (lucky for me) and we got ourselves on the packed MRT ..

Our bodies were pressed tight against each other.
I could smell the shampoo on her hair and the softness of her breasts against my chest was so arousin :rolleyes:

We finally reached her place after a 10-min walk from the station.
We had a light french before she went up the lift where she lived.

I went home a happy man. :)

prince_tomyum
04-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Fella samsters,

Do give me a chance to finish the story.

I hope to teach fella bros who intend to get themselves involved in KC wif prostitutes a lesson.

Yes, to make them think twice abt enterin such relationships.

P.S. No one's forcin u to read this thread. The title is clear enuff. Get out if u ain't happy.

DO_I_BJ
04-01-2009, 01:37 AM
double post

DO_I_BJ
04-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Fella samsters,

I hope to teach fella bros who intend to get themselves involved in KC wif prostitutes a lesson.

P.S. No one's forcin u to read this thread. The title is clear enuff. Get out if u ain't happy.

u should keep it short. Nobody asking you to tell whole story. And u posted like story telling. This is matters of the heart. Not Bedtime stories my friend.

Yes nobody forcing us to read ur post. But its clearly in the wrong section.

prince_tomyum
04-01-2009, 01:53 AM
ok ok sorry i made it dat long ..

nv intend to quarrel here in SBF wif anybody ..

we're all here to share and have fun i believe ..

juz dat hostile posts do pisses me off

& i been thru a rough patch lately :(

DO_YOU_BJ
04-01-2009, 01:59 AM
ok ok sorry i made it dat long ..

nv intend to quarrel here in SBF wif anybody ..

we're all here to share and have fun i believe ..

juz dat hostile posts do pisses me off

& i been thru a rough patch lately :(

This is a part of the forum where people come in to seek help...and the way you post, you already piss many off liao.
Keep it to the point......we know where your post is leading to but there's no need to waste everybody's time
remember again, this is matters of the heart not a sex story telling section where people will reply camping here n so on ok!

colins
04-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Fella samsters,

Ah bro, this explanation part should be said beforehand what. Not until people thought its for the wrong section then you say get out if not happy. Your title links very well with your story, not with your supposedly well-intentioned moral of the story. ;)

prince_tomyum
05-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Episode 1.3: Second Date

Date: 06 Dec 2008 (Sat)

Had lunch together. Watched Bolt at GV Marina. Followed by some shoppin at Bugis area.

Progresses made:

(a) longest date so far (lasted from early afternoon till night)
(b) she treated me to fruits after the movie and dinner after her shoppin
(c) she revealed her past relationships & why she got into the flesh trade

ultralights
05-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Episode 1.3: Second Date

Date: 06 Dec 2008 (Sat)

Had lunch together. Watched Bolt at GV Marina. Followed by some shoppin at Bugis area.

Progresses made:

(a) longest date so far (lasted from early afternoon till night)
(b) she treated me to fruits after the movie and dinner after her shoppin
(c) she revealed her past relationships & why she got into the flesh trade

Bro care to share more details? If you are giving accounts of your story then do it properly....if you are asking for advice from bros here then skip to the point....dun know which direction you are progressing towards :confused:

prince_tomyum
05-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Episode 1.4: Third Date

Date: 08 Dec 2008 (Mon)

Two days passed since the last date. Suddenly received a call from her.

Brought her to Funan DigitalLife Mall to fix up her laptop.

Went shoppin wif her as the fixin needed some time.

Progresses made:

(a) she asked me for my opinion when purchasin her stuff
(b) she playfully asked me to select a few pieces for her
*i deliberately selected the skimpy pieces for her to try on hehe :D
(c) went up to her level in the lift as we were too engrossed in frenchin

ilovelife.now
05-01-2009, 12:48 AM
well bro.. having a nice time with a KTV girl is it healthy for u & ur wallet?
just think abt it..

TC,

prince_tomyum
05-01-2009, 01:10 AM
Episode 1.5: Argument

Date: 31 Dec 2008 (Wed)

Called her on the phone. No reply.

Sent her a few SMSes. No reply.

Called a few more times. Got hung up. :confused:

Was worried sick.

Date: 01 Jan 2009 (Thu)

She called me. Could hear she was on the MRT thru background noise.

It was too noisy. Couldn't hear clearly and told her to repeat herself.

She hung up on me. Called her twice. Got hung up again.

Seriously, WTF did i do wrong i thought. Damn pissed off now.

Me: "Enjoyin yourself with some other man last night?". No reply.

Date: 03 Jan 2009 (Fri)

Still no reply. Got very worried. Maybe i hurt her wif my insensitive remarks.

Me: "You are my gal. Should let me know of any problems. It's not fair to me."

Her: "When did i become YOUR gal?"

Me: "Think before passin such hurtful remarks."

Me: "Worried for you an entire day. Not a single reply."

Me: "All that intimate acts between us. And you deny any relationship."

Me: "Finally see your true colors. Get a kick out of makin use of me?"

Me: "If you are that great, return me my money !!" :mad:

No reply at all.

HCKing
05-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Episode 1.5: Argument

Me: "If you are that great, return me my money !!" :mad:

No reply at all.[/COLOR]

wat money ya talking abt?:confused:

prince_tomyum
05-01-2009, 01:24 AM
Episode 1.6: The Breakup

Date: 03 Jan 2009 (Sat)

Felt that i was too harsh on her. Decided to apologize.

Me: "Hey, we used to be happy together. Can't even be frenz now?"

Her: "You caused me too much hurt. Me make use of you? Cheat your money?"

Me: "I am very sorry to have hurt you. Was at the peak of my anger den."

Her: "I won't accept your nonsense."

Me: "Sorry. No harm intended. Was worried sick for you."

Her: "No go."

Me: "Fine. No pt forcin."

Me: "Should have heeded my fren's advice."

Me: "A woman who has no qualms abt betrayin herself .. how to trust??"

No reply.

Date: 04 Jan 2009 (Sun)

Me: "Hey, dunno wad to say."

Me: "Forgive me or not, sorry for my senseless remarks."

Me: "We are engaged in this meaningless argument cuz we lack mutual understandin"

Her: "Your remarks are very hurtful."

Me: "You're still young. Forget the past. Move forth to the future. Wish you all the best."

No reply.

HCKing
05-01-2009, 01:31 AM
thanks 4 sharing yr sour grapes story, basically learn nthing frm it in fact i think u should go learn frm some lao jiao the basic fundamentals of sian charbo.:D

DO_YOU_BJ
05-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Read your posts......
Like i said earlier, she has no qualms sucking dick & getting fucked for money...that's why i said from the start......its no SHOCK to get no reaction when you put your arms over her shoulder.

Now read all your posts...all you wanna know is in there & the truth is already posted by you.
This happened to 9999 out of 10,000 men in SG who kenna KC trap.......

YOU ALL CRAWL BACK!
That's when u loose control of the situation & she becomes the boss.......

No matter what you post now, she didnt loose anything...you did dude.....

Move on & remember, true love very hard to be real when you pay $$$ to get to know someone.

Never apply normal rules of boy/gal relationship on a WL....everything u did, is normal partorlogy...but a WL, cannot apply this...cos they not HUMAN!

HCKing
05-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Me: "[B]You are my gal. Should let me know of any problems. It's not fair to me."

Her: "When did i become YOUR gal?"
[/COLOR]

Classic.:D

:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
05-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Classic.:D

:rolleyes:

This is called 自作多情!!!!
In england......its called SELF KC!!!!!

prince_tomyum
05-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Three dates. Total damage SGD70.00 :eek:

Time spent can't be measured. Same for emotions invested.

Throughout the 3 dates we did NOT even have sex. :rolleyes:

FYI I'm no workin adult. Just a student in my early twenties.

Lookin for KC wif a hooker?

Think twice, or even better, THRICE !!!

Pros:
(a) some really provide a GFE dat cant be compared to a paid bonk
(b) their seductive/sexual prowess far exceeds that of your current gf
(c) your hectic schedule / unattractive persona will nv get you such a gal in your normal life

Cons:
(a) you are at high risk of contracting STDs should they continue their work or remain in touch wif previous customers
(b) can you stand the social stigma of marryin a prostitute?
(c) psychological barrier: regardless of race, language or religion any man wif $$ can bonk ur gal
(d) nothin's guaranteed in the end, so why bother to even start?

DO_YOU_BJ
05-01-2009, 01:49 AM
The rules of the game wif a WL are totally different.
Since you're still a student, suggest you go learn more in school so u can earn more $$$$ to spend when you really can afford to enter nitelife!
Then you'll know what KC is all about......you have not even met the basic predator in the world of KC yet my friend.........
Since like this can kenna self KC, i really cant say i feel sad for ya...sorry....a bit harsh but the truth.
I know men who are 10 to 20 years older than you who can afford and are just like you....they will only know when they're milked dry from their pockets and their lifeforce.........
Learn this lesson well, if your mind is weak & your heart is the emotional full of love to give & full of compassion....STAY AWAY FROM WLs.........else you will suffer bigtime...guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my advise for you my young friend;)

prince_tomyum
05-01-2009, 01:49 AM
Call to all SG samsters:

i hope no more bros commit the same stupid mistakes as me ..

of cuz everyday scores of men get conned ..

readin the story it's easy to say, "Why this guy such a dumbass?"

but when it happens to u gettin stuck in the KC trap ..

trust me, it feels like sh** :mad:

if u got $$ to spare use it wisely ..

treat your close buddies, family

those who are married or attached pls love ur wives ..

they dun deserve ur infidelity after havin suffered for mths to bear ur children

or even start some form of scholarship to help poor kids .. :p

tabbilicious
05-01-2009, 01:50 AM
just 70 for 3 dates and you ask her to return you the money just because she ditched you? How "gentleman" can you get? Since you didnt reach your ultimate goal of having sex with her. Next time. Just bring the 70 go geylang alright. No need to dilly dally.

DO_YOU_BJ
05-01-2009, 01:52 AM
just 70 for 3 dates and you ask her to return you the money just because she ditched you? How "gentleman" can you get? Since you didnt reach your ultimate goal of having sex with her. Next time. Just bring the 70 go geylang alright. No need to dilly dally.

Or can always pester someone and get a free BJ ya....that's PRICELESS bwahahahahaha:D

tabbilicious
05-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Or can always pester someone and get a free BJ ya....that's PRICELESS bwahahahahaha:D

Wah. Dont bully hor. Become hardhearted already. brothers cannot like that one.

prince_tomyum
05-01-2009, 01:59 AM
hmmm,

i guess u guys r right haha :)

wif dat money i might as well spend it on a proper bonk ..

anw i should earn back the loss by givin a few more tuition lessons

thinkin back i was such a silly lad ..

lucky me still young much to be learnt from the
BIG BAD WORLD out dere i guess :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
05-01-2009, 02:02 AM
lucky me still young much to be learnt from the
BIG BAD WORLD out dere i guess :rolleyes:

The big bad world out there start in thousands my friend............
But the worst thing is, a DEVIL will portray like Mother Theresa to you......and that's when the fun really begins...enjoy your youth while you're still young......play wif other kids your age........

HCKing
05-01-2009, 02:10 AM
KC with WL aside, frm yr story can see yr sian charbo skills sucks. nvr reply yr sms only u start bombard her with all kinds of childish throw temper kind of sms. dont 4get she nt student like u very free leh she wrks in HC hw to reply u or answer yr call when her hands n mouth are all busy?:D
dont say until like she cheated yr 'love' lah, going out with u doesnt make her your girlfriend or lover.even if u sian other non-WL girls also same thing nvr have this stupid thought that if the girl is willing to go out with u means she is yours or she likes u or watever fark. since this girl wrks in HC oredi seen many kinda dicks b4 so wats the big deal of her letting u kiss and hug leh? think she virgin meh? u r taking the whole thing too seriously liao lah.

prince_tomyum
05-01-2009, 02:10 AM
actually i am not exactly new to the scene ..

i been to brothels in GL, spas (local & across the border), massage parlours, LSBs and KTVs..

juz dat some of 'em reject givin me their contacts when they know my age ..

thinkin back they were doin me a favor as they can sense me prone to fallin into the KC trap ..
either dat or they knew nothin much to milk from a young cow hehehe ;)

prince_tomyum
05-01-2009, 02:14 AM
refer to my first post ..

quote: " .. now-defunct HC in the west"

the place kena raid and she stopped work after two days in the trade

she's actually on a student pass to study in SG

she now leads a life as a normal student in some private educational institute

but i get ur pt .. can't be sure if she still services previous customers or work at some other unknown HCs as a part-timer

HCKing
05-01-2009, 02:16 AM

i been to brothels in GL, spas (local & across the border), massage parlours, LSBs and KTVs..

thinkin back they were doin me a favor as they can sense me prone to fallin into the KC trap ..

just find, fark and 4get lah. unless u oredi reach the stage of 心如止水 ( heart still as water ) better dont play play with WL.

HCKing
05-01-2009, 02:31 AM
This is called 自作多情!!!!
In england......its called SELF KC!!!!!

天作孽犹可恕,自作孽不可活

pewpew
05-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Just treat it as paying to play a game, learning experience from it. $70 is nothing :D

slider_72
05-01-2009, 10:26 AM
TS, you said she claimed to be 22, which is a year younger than yourself. A PRC mei mei at 22 probably has 6 years of commercial sexperience under her belt. Chances are, prior to coming to Singapore, she would have worked at Shenzhen, Dongguang, Changping, Guangzhou, Malaysia, Thailand and possibly even Brunei.

Singapore is usually the last stop because the cost of getting a visa to come to Singapore is the highest amongst all the South East Asian countries. They need to work the other countries first in order to save enough to make the trip to Singapore.

I personally know of KTV girls who are able to ensnare men twice your age and have them twisted around their little fingers. These places are not the proper venues to look for a serious relationship bro.

And having spent $70 is able to make you see the light, it is cheap tuition fee. As an aside, you bring her out on dates, spend money for movie tickets and makan, after that ask her to refund you the money is really cheapskate lor. Kala tidah apa, style mesti ada.

colins
06-01-2009, 04:08 AM
Three dates. Total damage SGD70.00 :eek:

Pros:
(a) some really provide a GFE dat cant be compared to a paid bonk
(b) their seductive/sexual prowess far exceeds that of your current gf
(c) your hectic schedule / unattractive persona will nv get you such a gal in your normal life

Cons:
(a) you are at high risk of contracting STDs should they continue their work or remain in touch wif previous customers
(b) can you stand the social stigma of marryin a prostitute?
(c) psychological barrier: regardless of race, language or religion any man wif $$ can bonk ur gal
(d) nothin's guaranteed in the end, so why bother to even start?

eh...which part of your story did you derive these pros and cons from? I thought the story should at least give some clues on how to KC a health centre PRC masseur. But its like "How I KC myself in front of a PRC whore who dun give a damn about me and my supreme KC techniques".

Its a little funny la, the way your points were being put across. Let me give an example of how funny it sounds.

Story: I spend 120 bucks to bring a girl to a nice buffet dinner. We sit very close together and the waitress thought we were couple and teased us. She actually blushed and with that I think everything was arranged really well. I was so proud of myself. The next day she refused to go out with me and I wanted my 120 back (including my share of $60 of cos) becos she cheated my feelings. She ignored my consistent calls of harrassment and pleadings eversince. I was sad and decided to tell you guys what I've learnt from my painful experience.

Pros:
In buffets, you can really eat a lot of food, like UNLIMITED.
It's really nice to be teased around by customer service experts, esp if they tease you, together with your buffet buddy.
Cons:
You are at risk of getting diarrhea from excessive fresh raw oysters.
Regardless of race language or religion, anyone can date your girl to another feast.
You need to sms really fast before your emotions turmoil dies off and your internet gaming addiction starts.
You can't get more rubbers than you can ever get, from Toy R' Us.

How that relates, bro, I have no idea. Its just funny lo. But I do hope I am not doing it at your expense. $70 is nothing for 3 dates! If you've really been to health centres, KTV, spas, or even LSB, or if you ever had a girlfriend before, $70 is a figure which makes people laugh. You got your frenching, groping and GFE what. So your story really makes my day, and I hope in return pls laugh at mine. 10 yrs later you can come back and get a double whammy by laughing at BOTH our stories.

Take care, young man. And thanks for the humour. ;)

ekemono
06-01-2009, 08:12 AM

You said you are not new to these kind of scene but yet you got the cheek to pen down your loose over the mere $70 just becos you didn't win her over?? :confused:

Does it mean that the every other times you cheong these kind of scene no matter the amount, you consperm get the gal? Becos just over one simple incident involving $70 you posted you learnt your lesson, therefore If you are not new to the scene then you must have got every gal you spent on in this kind of scene previously and thus you are able to last this long until now that you fell and learnt your lesson.
But if you are really not new to this kind of scene then how come you cannot handle simple mind game with a KTV gal?? So wat were you doing back then when you were cheonging and not new to the scene??

Honestly, $70 is so little to scretch for leisure. You give it to me for simple Joo Chiat session I will also hestitate to go. Cos...:

MRT to JC and cigarette = $13
One Heinekan(warm up) = $6
One jug of beer at pub = $25 +/-
Tips for one gal = $30
Supper with gal(maybe) = $15 (Viet food at coffee shop)
Taxi home = $20

Total already more than $70. Even you minus here and there also touch $70. Some more must end up going home to pcc cos no more money to go upstair with her. :p

HCKing
06-01-2009, 10:59 AM
You said you are not new to these kind of scene but yet you got the cheek to pen down your loose over the mere $70 just becos you didn't win her over?? :confused:

$70 very big for student on sch holiday liao, but u r right where he gt the $ to chiong all these places then? could it be he chiong the kiko way?:eek:

prince_tomyum
06-01-2009, 04:15 PM
wow .. din noe there are so many analysts here in SBF !!

i have my ways of earnin & savin of cuz

else how to go cheong those "lap sup" places hehe :D

din say dat i am payin BIG money to dis PRC gal

juz brought out a pt dat it's a waste of $$

refer to my previous posts ..

other times i did spend more but at least there were guaranteed returns !!

prince_tomyum
06-01-2009, 04:25 PM
hope i am repeatin tis for the last time ..

by startin the thread it's nt my aim to seek sympathy or convince pple ..

zap me slam me find loopholes if u like .. :rolleyes:

i onli wish for pple who suffer similar fate to stop fallin into the endless pit ..

filled wif lustful desires & payin for a bonk?? it's alrite man..

got more money to pay for an escort?? oso alrite man..

wanna play the KC game?? alrite man, but AT UR OWN RISK DUDE !!

colins
06-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Huh? Why zap you and slam you? You're doing that to yourself dude.

If this is a KC story like you say, you din even KC anybody (except yourself) nor did she even want to KC you!

I really like this logic run by bro eke though, here it goes again

Does it mean that the every other times you cheong these kind of scene no matter the amount, you consperm get the gal? Becos just over one simple incident involving $70 you posted you learnt your lesson, therefore If you are not new to the scene then you must have got every gal you spent on in this kind of scene previously and thus you are able to last this long until now that you fell and learnt your lesson.
But if you are really not new to this kind of scene then how come you cannot handle simple mind game with a KTV gal?? So wat were you doing back then when you were cheonging and not new to the scene??

Kudos kudos!

Bar Kut Teh
06-01-2009, 07:07 PM

i onli wish for pple who suffer similar fate to stop fallin into the endless pit ..

Bro I think your idea of kenna KC-ed and our idea of kenna KC-ed is very different.

Like what other bro said, yours is like a children story compared to the more senior bros here. You have a long way to go before you can even mouth advice like those highlighted. :rolleyes:

cablesnwires
06-01-2009, 09:21 PM

They are actually doing themselves a favour because they KNOW there is nothing to milk from a young cow... sorry for being blunt...

amostio
07-01-2009, 12:23 AM

Sorry but I can't find what 'Fate' you've fallen into?

I cannot find KC or anything to complain about. Will zap you for wasting my time.

ekemono
07-01-2009, 12:25 AM
i onli wish for pple who suffer similar fate to stop fallin into the endless pit ..!!

Your story does not add any value

HCKing
07-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Your story does not add any value

he is just feeling sour grape of being rejected by a gal so come here and whine. maybe nw already gt new target liao.:D