PDA

View Full Version : A PRC MMs Ask me to .....

Oceanlee
19-01-2009, 08:22 PM
As usual,

I am starting this thread to share abit and also to seek some Advice not advise hor .... haha.

I got to know this PRC MM ... sometime back, we have the chemistry there and also good time, But I was hesitate about the Qns that she prop up to me and asked .... 爱人, 你可以养我吗 ? :eek: :p

Coz to me she is more like a FB.... than seriously I move on to the next level with her. Mostly of my time are busy with works schedule and entertainment with clients and the exclusive Sunday for family.

I do admit some KC there. Shall I move on with her to "大包" or just move forward ..... ? :D

If move on with her .... I had yet to talk terms & Condition yet.
If move forward ..... surely roses all better than a single tulips. :p

I had been dangling this Qns for about 1 weeks ..... which is why I think I shall post it upz for some noises to make a better decision.

Arigato Gozaimaz, Nan ~ Diri, Gam Xiaz, Xie Xie Ni Men.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-01-2009, 09:29 PM
As long as you can afford it & you CAN CONFIRM she'll only be wif you...i.e personal toilet...then ok
If not, dun fall into the carrot head category.

BlurWolfe
19-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Hi Bro,

May be economy bad, she is looking for easy way out.

As you said yourself and quoted, the $$$ you spend will have many roses with you, may be even more prettier and more KC-er, than just a tulip.

.... 爱人, 你可以养我吗 ? :eek: :p

If move forward ..... surely roses all better than a single tulips. :p

SamSeng79
20-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Hey bro, since u said that she is already a FB to u, then y spent the money to bao her?? Its like throwing $$ into the sea.. If i were u, i would rather spent the $$ on someone else.. Just my $0.02:D

slider_72
20-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Different strokes for different folks.

Some people like variety, preferring to take a different girl each time they cheong. Others prefer to stick to one whom they have developed a fondness for. Usually with more rtf, there is a higher gfe ratio.

If you want to maintain her and pay her shitloads of money, as bro DYBJ said, better make sure that she is your private latrine. Otherwise why spend that kind of money? And frankly, unless you are able to monitor her movements 24/7, how can you ensure that she remains your private latrine?

I know a guy who was so in love with a WL that he actually wanted to marry her. She ostensibly quit her job as a WL and stayed at home after class (she being here on a student pass). The guy works in the day and rushes home in the evening to be with his girl. Little does he know that when he is in the office, she is still in contact with a few of her ex-customers and continues to conduct her business at the nearby Hotel 81.

At home, she will tell her beau that she is broke, no money to buy stuff etc because she got no income, so he gives her an allowance. The money that she earns from her part time FL jobs are all stashed away somewhere else, probably remitted back home to China.

So unless you have a good network of intelligence sources, or is able to monitor her daily movements, it may be a waste of money to keep a private latrine, because the moment you are not around, chances are someone else is going to come pee in it.

cunt_search
20-01-2009, 10:15 PM

So unless you have a good network of intelligence sources, or is able to monitor her daily movements, it may be a waste of money to keep a private latrine, because the moment you are not around, chances are someone else is going to come pee in it.

use 3G video phone chat to spot check?
at hom install remote cctv monitoring?

DO_YOU_BJ
21-01-2009, 12:02 AM
use 3G video phone chat to spot check?
at hom install remote cctv monitoring?

Yes, u r rite.
The best is to use 3G chat.
CCTV not very likely unless she moves into your other place cos most of them lives in rented places and is shared........

colins
21-01-2009, 12:23 AM
I got to know this PRC MM ... sometime back, we have the chemistry there and also good time, But I was hesitate about the Qns that she prop up to me and asked .... 爱人, 你可以养我吗 ? :eek: :p

Ah...bro, she showhand already. That means you must decide to commit or leave her to invest on other guys liao.

You see in KC stage, after the WL feels confident that she will succeed in getting your commitment OR when the WL decides that your face is giving her nightmares & enough is enough, she will throw this decision at your face. It literally means no more sweet honeymoon freebies giveaways discounts cheapbonks and its time her ROI starts. Of cos if you so decide on a monthly price, she will continue her act of being loyal to you and your dick only but heaven knows what's her real price is.

Problem is, if she have assessed you to be the 10k/month material and you promise (or forcefully oblige) only 2k/month, she will continue her i-luv-u with you but will find time to start her next KC target. You can never find out her 'real price' unfortunately and even if you somehow got that figure thru a temple medium, you may not be able to handle the truth (i.e. 100k/month).

Now bro lets talk about you. The reason you hesitated and post this shows something. Whatever that something is, your heart dun want to lose her now. First thing is, you haven't thrown in a lot of investment (therefore you not there waiting for your own ROI to realise) and second thing, you mentioned FB relationship (means she has been offering you at relatively discounted or near FOC rates). What this means? The KC deep deep on you liao and she used the FOC fuck tactic cum same chemistry common horoscope personalities characteristic hood on you. It is tough to throw it away with just one decision thats why you escape the confrontation until you cannot make it last one more bonk longer.

So what to do after saying so much? Well you already know, you have 2 choices. First, ask her to continue be your and only your mistress, map out your terms and condition (no more contact with other guys, sort of exclusive to you) and ask her to state a price. After you overcome the shock of hearing her asking price, ask her what else can she do for you. Take it all down and you now have to face reality thats its all about money. Second of cos, dun need to say too much, after asking her price (or not but up to your curiosity) tell her to sleep with another gross man and come back to you only (and only) if she wants to continue as a partner in your FB relationship. Most likely, she'll just tell you to sleep with the same gross chap and check it out yourself. Basically thats fuck off and you should do just that.

Of cos, if you are up to it, there is a third choice. Although I advise against it (cos somehow dun need a temple medium to tell me about your KC condition) but I'll still relate it anyway. Just promise her 10k/month (actual figure up to you to smoke) and bonk her till she pichak, by the end of the month or 1 hr before her payday, tell her it is over. Make sure you do not contact her anymore and change all your numbers and padlocks if she knows where you will be hiding out. For this to work you must think carefully and reach the state of mind of a chainsaw massacre murderer. Otherwise it can't work and you will pay the 10k/month till your own ass pichak. I'll not buy 4D this weekend and if I kenna first prize, I will write one post and encourage you to try out this choice.

Last advice is, do not lie to yourself. Whether this PRC MM of yours is WL or not (which you conveniently left out), she is out for money. You said FB, she thinks investment. Tell me during the time when you mentioned you were out busy at work, with clients or family, that you do not think about her at all and I will tell you if that is so, why are you still considering and hanging this simple decision for a week.

So come on man, put on that shiny white mask cos it is easier to wield a chainsaw with it. Take care ;)

virginboy
21-01-2009, 12:40 AM
If you like her, why not? How much is she asking? It depends if the amount is within your budget. If she's a WL, she's probably expecting a 4 digit figure. A few hundred dollars a month will probably not fill her apetite.

Have fun!

cablesnwires
21-01-2009, 09:54 AM
If you like her, why not? How much is she asking? It depends if the amount is within your budget. If she's a WL, she's probably expecting a 4 digit figure. A few hundred dollars a month will probably not fill her apetite.

Have fun!

Quoting a figure now may be low, so as to entice you into the relationship. But once she has you under her control, she will move her figure upwards..., and might even be sooner than expected.

petrolheadsg
21-01-2009, 10:29 AM

Some people like variety, preferring to take a different girl each time they cheong. Others prefer to stick to one whom they have developed a fondness for. Usually with more rtf, there is a higher gfe ratio.

If you want to maintain her and pay her shitloads of money, as bro DYBJ said, better make sure that she is your private latrine. Otherwise why spend that kind of money? And frankly, unless you are able to monitor her movements 24/7, how can you ensure that she remains your private latrine?

I know a guy who was so in love with a WL that he actually wanted to marry her. She ostensibly quit her job as a WL and stayed at home after class (she being here on a student pass). The guy works in the day and rushes home in the evening to be with his girl. Little does he know that when he is in the office, she is still in contact with a few of her ex-customers and continues to conduct her business at the nearby Hotel 81.

At home, she will tell her beau that she is broke, no money to buy stuff etc because she got no income, so he gives her an allowance. The money that she earns from her part time FL jobs are all stashed away somewhere else, probably remitted back home to China.

Ah...bro, she showhand already. That means you must decide to commit or leave her to invest on other guys liao.

You see in KC stage, after the WL feels confident that she will succeed in getting your commitment OR when the WL decides that your face is giving her nightmares & enough is enough, she will throw this decision at your face. It literally means no more sweet honeymoon freebies giveaways discounts cheapbonks and its time her ROI starts. Of cos if you so decide on a monthly price, she will continue her act of being loyal to you and your dick only but heaven knows what's her real price is.

Problem is, if she have assessed you to be the 10k/month material and you promise (or forcefully oblige) only 2k/month, she will continue her i-luv-u with you but will find time to start her next KC target. You can never find out her 'real price' unfortunately and even if you somehow got that figure thru a temple medium, you may not be able to handle the truth (i.e. 100k/month).

Now bro lets talk about you. The reason you hesitated and post this shows something. Whatever that something is, your heart dun want to lose her now. First thing is, you haven't thrown in a lot of investment (therefore you not there waiting for your own ROI to realise) and second thing, you mentioned FB relationship (means she has been offering you at relatively discounted or near FOC rates). What this means? The KC deep deep on you liao and she used the FOC fuck tactic cum same chemistry common horoscope personalities characteristic hood on you. It is tough to throw it away with just one decision thats why you escape the confrontation until you cannot make it last one more bonk longer.

So what to do after saying so much? Well you already know, you have 2 choices. First, ask her to continue be your and only your mistress, map out your terms and condition (no more contact with other guys, sort of exclusive to you) and ask her to state a price. After you overcome the shock of hearing her asking price, ask her what else can she do for you. Take it all down and you now have to face reality thats its all about money. Second of cos, dun need to say too much, after asking her price (or not but up to your curiosity) tell her to sleep with another gross man and come back to you only (and only) if she wants to continue as a partner in your FB relationship. Most likely, she'll just tell you to sleep with the same gross chap and check it out yourself. Basically thats fuck off and you should do just that.

Of cos, if you are up to it, there is a third choice. Although I advise against it (cos somehow dun need a temple medium to tell me about your KC condition) but I'll still relate it anyway. Just promise her 10k/month (actual figure up to you to smoke) and bonk her till she pichak, by the end of the month or 1 hr before her payday, tell her it is over. Make sure you do not contact her anymore and change all your numbers and padlocks if she knows where you will be hiding out. For this to work you must think carefully and reach the state of mind of a chainsaw massacre murderer. Otherwise it can't work and you will pay the 10k/month till your own ass pichak. I'll not buy 4D this weekend and if I kenna first prize, I will write one post and encourage you to try out this choice.

Last advice is, do not lie to yourself. Whether this PRC MM of yours is WL or not (which you conveniently left out), she is out for money. You said FB, she thinks investment. Tell me during the time when you mentioned you were out busy at work, with clients or family, that you do not think about her at all and I will tell you if that is so, why are you still considering and hanging this simple decision for a week.

So come on man, put on that shiny white mask cos it is easier to wield a chainsaw with it. Take care ;)

Ahhh...Voice of true experience, wisdom and sensibility.

Hope our bro is able to separate himself from dreamworld just long enough to realize how helpful your advice has been.

Enjoyed reading your posts bros...this can potentially save bros from lots of heartache and $$$$ ....if they listen and act accordingly that is...

slider_72
21-01-2009, 10:32 AM

Some idiot zapped me for this post and did not leave a name. The idiot claimed that by my post, I am encouraging others to keep a private toilet. Now that really pisses me off. Which part of my post can it be construed as me encouraging others to keep a private toilet? To the idiot who zapped me, please read carefully. I am saying in my post don't waste your money keeping a private toilet.

Sheesh. Some people ought to go back to school for English remedial lessons.

vvvv
23-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Bro,

My opinion on this: We are human beings with feelings and after a while in a FB relationship, it is normal that both of you want a exclusive deal.

For the girl, no WL wants to think of herself as a pros, no matter how much the reality is "right there in your face". She wants you to take care of her so that she can feel like it is a relationship, be it gf or mistress. It is also more reassuring for her to have a steady income, rather than have to fight for it daily, like a salesman on commission only scheme :D but my belief is that it is not 100% about the money.

For you, there is bound to be some attachment after a few bonks. I know from experience that it is rather enticing and I also know that no man is 100% comfortable thinking about another man sharing your girl.

Since she started the conversation, ask her to spill out the bottom line... how much does she want? You should be able to assess if she wants just enough to live (plus cover her costs to travel here) or if she wants you as a carrot head. As for whether she will continue to see other men, only you can assess that part about her because every girl is different.

slider_72
23-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Bro,

My opinion on this: We are human beings with feelings and after a while in a FB relationship, it is normal that both of you want a exclusive deal.

For the girl, no WL wants to think of herself as a pros, no matter how much the reality is "right there in your face". She wants you to take care of her so that she can feel like it is a relationship, be it gf or mistress. It is also more reassuring for her to have a steady income, rather than have to fight for it daily, like a salesman on commission only scheme :D but my belief is that it is not 100% about the money.

For you, there is bound to be some attachment after a few bonks. I know from experience that it is rather enticing and I also know that no man is 100% comfortable thinking about another man sharing your girl.

Since she started the conversation, ask her to spill out the bottom line... how much does she want? You should be able to assess if she wants just enough to live (plus cover her costs to travel here) or if she wants you as a carrot head. As for whether she will continue to see other men, only you can assess that part about her because every girl is different.

Once the indecent proposal is made, it becomes a commercial transaction. Pure and simple. Nothing more.

They are here to earn money, not to find true love. Although I do believe that the WL may possibly like a particular guy, the main motivation for coming here is still money.

Wanting enough just to live plus covering her cost? That is quite unlikely. Why allow their bodies to be used without any return at all? It is still a business for them. If doing what they are doing and only making subsistence level returns, why bother staying here in Singapore? They can probably get subsistence level employment and income back where they came from, and without having to sleep with different men all the time.

To ask to be a kept woman, the WL would probably have some liking for the potential sponsor, or at least, does not find him disgusting. However, I think the proposal to be a kept woman is still all about money. If the price is not right, the deal cannot be concluded. Assuming that by being a kept woman, the WL's income is reduced by 50%. True she may not need to sleep with a few different men each day. My next question is what is she going to do with her free time? To sit around all day doing fuck all and having her income reduced by 50% is not very likely to happen.

They all know that they have a short shelf-life. Even they feel that they are aged and no longer productive once they hit 25 - 26 years old. To have already taken the step to becoming a WL, the bottomline is always about money.

Black Dick
23-01-2009, 05:29 PM
in the end, it's all about the $$$.

u pay her enough, she may.... may only be yours so long as u keep on paying her.

u don't pay her enough, well you don't know what she doing behind your back.

Black Dick
23-01-2009, 05:31 PM
one more thing to consider is that no girl would love to be initmate with so many different men unless she'sa nympho so usually a girl would want to settle on one rich guy. it's just a matter of which is the guy and how rich she wants him to be.

Titleist
26-01-2009, 03:31 PM
I have a question here for bros to advice me. If a WL likes a person the minute she saw him, willing to forgo all bookings at her own expense the minute he says he want to see her, what does that means? That guy is me and I told her I love her upon our first encounter and she took it seriously.

Secondly, whenever she was being booked a period of short-time frame, she would inform me and seek my advice and preference. If I am jealous and against it, she would turn down the request regardless if that person is her regular or not. But till date, I have never ask her to turn down any proposals as it is easier source of income for her. But can tell she is highly disappointed that I never shows any signs of jealousy. Even when she is with that person, she still call me in front of his presence as she says her heart will always be with me. There is one time where they went on a cruise and she keep asking that guy when they reach shore and he ask her why. She blatantly told him that she misses me and wanted to call me immediately upon receiving first signal. True enough, I received her sms at 7 am.

Whenever she is with clients, she has a lot of restrictions like frenching, very intimate foreplay etc. All these can be seen from FRs posted by bros here. However, she opens up to me and do everything under the sun that no one could imagine (exclude the details) but frenching, foreplay etc are so natural to us. She says she only kisses the guy she loves else it is really no go, no matter how regular you are to her.

Now she is in China and I am the only one to have her contact number. She would sms me everyday and talk almost daily too. But the problem would soon starts upon her return. In China, she has gone for a 7 days injection by a gynae for immunification against any unwanted sickness during her work here. She even propose that she will work in legal trade to contribute and lighten my financial burden. What she is asking for is that I remain sincere and faithful to her and to marry her.

Based on my story, do you think she is true to me, or she is trying to KC me so that she can get married to me and gain PR status? Awaiting for bros sound and logical advice. By the way, I don't spent much on her except budget gifts and simple meals. All her things are given to her by other guys.

Oralcraz
26-01-2009, 04:49 PM
I have a question here for bros to advice me. If a WL likes a person the minute she saw him, willing to forgo all bookings at her own expense the minute he says he want to see her, what does that means? That guy is me and I told her I love her upon our first encounter and she took it seriously.

Based on my story, do you think she is true to me, or she is trying to KC me so that she can get married to me and gain PR status? Awaiting for bros sound and logical advice. By the way, I don't spent much on her except budget gifts and simple meals. All her things are given to her by other guys.

This is a tough call bro. Basing on yr feelings, is this real? Follow yr gut feeling. Don't be half hearted. Make a decision and move on. Whatever it may be, don't regret! I personally would not go for it. Be it TS case or yours.
The Thread "Re: A Heartless Singaporean Guy" in here serve as a good platform for yr consideration.

fee3fow
27-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Are you a rich guy in the 1st place and does she know you are rich (she can tell from your clothes watch etc. even if you never told her)? If you are then according to Bro Black Dick theory she might have found the "one rich guy" she wants to settle on. If you are not rich then you might want to think through why she decided to chose you over so many of her clients (I dun think you are the 1st man to say I love you to her)

If you really want to settle with her my advice to you is to understand her better through what she does and not what she says. In the end it is up to you to decide if she is true to you or she is just trying to KC you for $$ or PR

DO_YOU_BJ
27-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Dear Titleist, your very short story has many traits on the predatory tactics used by WLs.
I will wait for the other bros to reply to you 1st before i proceed further but i do suggest you start a brand new thread on this cos i reckon it's gonna be a long one.

Do that dude;)

colins
27-01-2009, 02:23 AM
Dear Titleist, your very short story has many traits on the predatory tactics used by WLs.
I will wait for the other bros to reply to you 1st before i proceed further but i do suggest you start a brand new thread on this cos i reckon it's gonna be a long one.

Do that dude;)

Like waiting for another to cheong first eh? ;)

Hi Bro Titleist, pls start another thread. Although your experience is another one of those 'she must be different' type stories, you have to provide more information such as how long has the whole affair last and what have you promised her. What I can tell is, your commitment to her has been increasing day by day and so in brutal reality, her method worked. Her strategy is to get ahead of you slowly but slowly and entice you to agree (at least not disagree) to commit.

Many Singaporeans are like that, dunnoe whether trained by education of what. When you ask your friend, yes or no, he will consider giving you a yea or nay. But when you ask the same friend, meet 8pm or 9pm, they will give you excuse that 8pm is early and will meet you at 9pm. They seldom say no as long as the date is not too damn boring. Either way, even if they say no, you can easily get ahead by saying is 9pm too early, let's all make it 10pm to accomodate you.

Commitment is the key in your case, bro.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-01-2009, 06:28 AM
Like waiting for another to cheong first eh? ;)

Aiyoh.....love at 1st sight wor....from a WL....to me, another case of my gal different, self KC again.........

Oceanlee
27-01-2009, 10:04 AM
I told her I love her upon our first encounter and she took it seriously.

You are somehow Hook with your own words and NO WLs here will believe this not even when they are back IN PRC. You are letting your feelin rules over your heads.

If I am jealous and against it, she would turn down the request regardless if that person is her regular or not.

This is the staying point for you, which kills and eats into your emotions.

All these can be seen from FRs posted by bros here. However, she opens up to me and do everything under the sun that no one could imagine (exclude the details) but frenching, foreplay etc are so natural to us. She says she only kisses the guy she loves else it is really no go.

There have to be a resonable explain and you need to understand, You are Hooked and are you sure she is also Hook. You Love her at first-sight and she is touch by U ? Have you commmitted too fast before the next-step ?

Now she is in China and I am the only one to have her contact number. She would sms me everyday and talk almost daily too.

She needs to carry on make you believe in your DREAMz.

She even propose that she will work in legal trade to contribute and lighten my financial burden. What she is asking for is that I remain sincere and faithful to her and to marry her.

I cannot explain more than these case, Pls check my real-life story from friends which is put up in the thread on "A heartless Singaporean GUY"

Do you think she is true to me, or she is trying to KC me so that she can get married to me and gain PR status?

Once again to let your emotions and your dicky rules is you are losing the ground you stand in the first place when you paid her a VISIT and to allow yourself to BE "KC Deeply" by her you are allowing yourself to the bottomless pit, which I think the killing is just starting.

I shall pen-off here for now. Take care.

Oceanlee
27-01-2009, 10:17 AM

CLAP CLAP ...... I tested her further before Next move ... and I decided to leave her alone and retreat back cut the loss of my wounds on emotion and recovery well enuff.

Nice point you have over here ..... I will just leave it as it is .... after read from BROs contribute here and my decision is final to moved on to the next pasture of green and also to cut back from this extra - Which I believe can be better invested.

Your heart dun want to lose her now. First thing is, you haven't thrown in a lot of investment (therefore you not there waiting for your own ROI to realise)

I will take it as I spent and did not clinch a good deal and worst a bad investment lah .... no worri, just a business deal .... haha. BTW, I am not 1 who like to get F.O.C which I believe at the end all bottomline is still MONI. :D

Life is always a Big Stages, we are at times like the Phantom of the Operas. ;)

HCKing
27-01-2009, 11:43 AM

u told her u love her upon the 1st encounter and she took it seriously? even for normal courtship also not so easy bro, needless to say for WL.:rolleyes:

Secondly, whenever she was being booked a period of short-time frame, she would inform me and seek my advice and preference. If I am jealous and against it, she would turn down the request regardless if that person is her regular or not.

hw u knw she really turn down the request? she told u one?:D

But till date, I have never ask her to turn down any proposals as it is easier source of income for her.

as expected, psychological warfare bro. in chinese we call it 以退为进

But can tell she is highly disappointed that I never shows any signs of jealousy. Even when she is with that person, she still call me in front of his presence as she says her heart will always be with me. There is one time where they went on a cruise and she keep asking that guy when they reach shore and he ask her why. She blatantly told him that she misses me and wanted to call me immediately upon receiving first signal. True enough, I received her sms at 7 am.

all these is she TOLD u one?:D

Whenever she is with clients, she has a lot of restrictions like frenching, very intimate foreplay etc. All these can be seen from FRs posted by bros here. However, she opens up to me and do everything under the sun that no one could imagine (exclude the details) but frenching, foreplay etc are so natural to us. She says she only kisses the guy she loves else it is really no go, no matter how regular you are to her.

this could be true. some WL will only kiss the customers they love, but then again the love will disappear once they finished their business here and went back home.

Now she is in China and I am the only one to have her contact number. She would sms me everyday and talk almost daily too. But the problem would soon starts upon her return. In China, she has gone for a 7 days injection by a gynae for immunification against any unwanted sickness during her work here. She even propose that she will work in legal trade to contribute and lighten my financial burden. What she is asking for is that I remain sincere and faithful to her and to marry her.

bro the number of eligible bachelors in PRC land are way much more than here. need to come all the way down here just to get married ONLY?:p

jackbl
27-01-2009, 02:27 PM
If she states terms and conditions with u then I felt that the gal is only looking for temporary meal-tickets... If found a better one, sure jump boat.

warlord
27-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Some idiot zapped me for this post and did not leave a name.

aiyah, bro. Dun bother. That chap is probably the toilet cleaner! You may have accidentally hammered nail to his.....

you speak sensibily, unfortunately sound advice are given in abundance and being left as thrash........

thank you for good words....

warlord
27-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Ah...bro, she showhand already.

First thing is, you haven't thrown in a lot of investment (therefore you not there waiting for your own ROI to realise)

I'll not buy 4D this weekend and if I kenna first prize, I will write one post and encourage you to try out this choice.

Bro Colin,

You sure know the game well!

Just to clarify, I remember one bro here said, there is negative ROI in this industry (at least for the males) ROI in casino is better, still have a chance of winning.

No buy, how to strike 1st prize...:confused::confused:

Just one last clarification, (seriously) this advice is applicable to Thai Girls, too?

warbird
28-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Hi bro Titleist,

Although the gal definitely likes u, it's all about money. Marry her? You must be kidding.

Believe it or not, in the last 6-7 months, I hv had "special" rs w/ 3 young PRC MMs n the circumstances r quite similar to yours. Of course they all hv some modicum of liking for me. They would say incredible things to me n allowed me to do "anything" to them...but do I believe they love me? Absolutely not! I wasn't born yesterday, haha. I think I'm older than their fathers. Am I "special" to them? "Special" in the sense that they are hoping to get easy money from me.:rolleyes:

Goodnight!

colins
28-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Once again to let your emotions and your dicky rules is you are losing the ground you stand in the first place when you paid her a VISIT and to allow yourself to BE "KC Deeply" by her you are allowing yourself to the bottomless pit, which I think the killing is just starting.

Eh...bro oceanlee sounds quite clear minded now. Been there done that uh? haha... good post bro. ;)

BlurWolfe
28-01-2009, 12:38 AM
If the word 'special' has any meaning, ours and PRC will be completely different
To PRC they always tell guys that they are 'special' so dont demand on service or must give in to their demand for $$$.

Am I "special" to them? "Special" in the sense that they are hoping to get easy money from me.:rolleyes:

HCKing
28-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Believe it or not, in the last 6-7 months, I hv had "special" rs w/ 3 young PRC MMs n the circumstances r quite similar to yours. Of course they all hv some modicum of liking for me. They would say incredible things to me n allowed me to do "anything" to them...but do I believe they love me? Absolutely not! I wasn't born yesterday, haha. I think I'm older than their fathers. Am I "special" to them? "Special" in the sense that they are hoping to get easy money from me.:rolleyes:

Goodnight!

wat u said abt their modicum of liking for u is true as alot of them do practise favourism on their customers, usually give better and ' extra' treatment to guys who r more gentle and nice to them, looks more yan dao and charming, better in making them cum and those who tips them more. so if u belong to any of the above then u will be classified as 'special' to them. u will get to taste abit more 'love' which is also part of their business strategy to get return business and regular 'special' customers. girls being girls 4 sure they would prefer a regular good customer than a regular bad or lousy customer right?

but at the end of the day, the ultimate special one still goes to the one who is willing to pay the most $$$. so in conclusion, their 'love' is easily transferable one lah.

DO_YOU_BJ
28-01-2009, 04:16 AM
Believe it or not, in the last 6-7 months, I hv had "special" rs w/ 3 young PRC MMs

Wah bro, you very productive creature leh...hehehehe
Dangerous man:D.....hehehehehehe GONG XI FA CAI

warbird
28-01-2009, 10:23 AM
If the word 'special' has any meaning, ours and PRC will be completely different
To PRC they always tell guys that they are 'special' so dont demand on service or must give in to their demand for $$$.

You're right bro. The more u pay, the "more special" u will be.

wat u said abt their modicum of liking for u is true as alot of them do practise favourism on their customers, usually give better and ' extra' treatment...girls being girls 4 sure they would prefer a regular good customer than a regular bad or lousy customer right?

but at the end of the day, the ultimate special one still goes to the one who is willing to pay the most $$$. so in conclusion, their 'love' is easily transferable one lah.

Very true, bro. They r humans too. But as long as u r not violent or repulsive, money is still the single most powerful factor.

Wah bro, you very productive creature leh...hehehehe
Dangerous man:D.....hehehehehehe GONG XI FA CAI

Hi big bro,

Thx for ur kind words. Productive? Translation: I'm more willing to pay up than some other patrons, hahaha.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bros!!

aczeta76
28-01-2009, 10:38 AM
hahaha... warbird.

We all are special... LAH...

warbird
28-01-2009, 11:05 AM
hahaha... warbird.

We all are special... LAH...

Hi bro,

Like everything else in life, there are always rare exceptions...

May u be the really "special" man, haha.:cool:

Cheers!

aczeta76
28-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi bro,

Like everything else in life, there are always rare exceptions...

May u be the really "special" man, haha.:cool:

Cheers!

arhhh... herein lies the danger for all of us.

Many a times, we believe ourselves to be special and while that may be true to a sense--these same sentiments may not hold true to the other party.

Like all true customer service, the "client" aka us must be made to feel good and unique depending on our "touch" points and sad to say, so many of these PRCs have mastered the skills to such an extent there "Lesser mortals" (Ref Charles Chong) like us often fall prey to them.

So, we have to resort to being wary of them despite how close we are to them... I am never a taker for BIG Bao-ing as I dun think they have a future with me hence for me, I juz return as much effort as they put into pleasing me... (not only in the sexual sense hoh)

haiz... perhaps OX year is a good year to retire for good..:D

colins
28-01-2009, 11:24 AM
arhhh... herein lies the danger for all of us.

Many a times, we believe ourselves to be special and while that may be true to a sense--these same sentiments may not hold true to the other party.

Like all true customer service, the "client" aka us must be made to feel good and unique depending on our "touch" points and sad to say, so many of these PRCs have mastered the skills to such an extent there "Lesser mortals" (Ref Charles Chong) like us often fall prey to them.

bro, well said. They agree with our dreams, we start believing them.
Who is Charles anyway?

aczeta76
28-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Who is Charles anyway?

Oh.. that one is one of THE HIGHER MORTALS who has a day job at ST Engineering while being a MP to look after lesser mortals. (Ref: recent parliament saga)

colins
28-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Oh.. that one is one of THE HIGHER MORTALS who has a day job at ST Engineering while being a MP to look after lesser mortals. (Ref: recent parliament saga)

Ah...I forgot you're in politics. Ok ok, funny word to use though. hahahaha

yayatiger
28-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Will the person being KC really see the truth?
Not really that easy.
Wat can b seen like being clear minded but the heart tell u differently.
Better b more careful bro!

Oceanlee
30-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Eh...bro oceanlee sounds quite clear minded now. Been there done that uh? haha... good post bro.

Ya man, it is not the $$$ but the emotions which is the killer. hehe. :D

They know our void and our "Hopefully DreamZ", and ...see you are being hooked, instead of Hitch It.

Believe it or not, in the last 6-7 months, I hv had "special" rs w/ 3 young PRC MMs n the circumstances r quite similar to yours. Of course they all hv some modicum of liking for me. They would say incredible things to me n allowed me to do "anything" to them...but do I believe they love me? Absolutely not! I wasn't born yesterday, haha. I think I'm older than their fathers. Am I "special" to them? "Special" in the sense that they are hoping to get easy money from me.

So can I say Uncle Warbird ... is loaded, coz $$$$$ can buy "LOVE" :confused: :D :eek:

"Special" is always a 2 way traffic.

warbird
30-01-2009, 05:30 PM
So can I say Uncle Warbird ... is loaded, coz $$$$$ can buy "LOVE" :confused:

"Special" is always a 2 way traffic.

Hi Ocean,

You may call me "uncle," hahaha. Not loaded but hv enough money to get by...

Seriously, if u hv enough money, u could own the body of a very attractive girl or even marry her n father her children, but that doesn't mean u also own her heart. On the other hand, if u know how to attract her at the subconscious level, she may fall for u, regardless of ur age, looks or financial status.

But for the PRC MMs who come to SGP, CASH IS OXYGEN TO THEM! Even if she falls in love w/ u, she may still leave u for cold hard CASH.:( Of course there r always rare exceptions.

The gals all say 我想你, 我爱你...but I dun love them, fortunately. I just pay up, buy them occasional gifts n enjoy their young pussies. All three r back in China now n we still maintain ctc becos they all want to come back on student visa!! And u guess it: They want me to pay their tuition plus "nominal living expenses" here in SGP. If circumstances n time permit, I may take up the offer, haha.:D However, I'm very realistic n dun expect these young (19-22) SYTs to remain faithful to me as I can't possibly satisfy their sexual needs.

Cheers!

DO_YOU_BJ
30-01-2009, 05:37 PM
However, I'm very realistic n dun expect these young (19-22) SYTs to remain faithful to me as I can't possibly satisfy their sexual needs.

Dun wolly my brudder, that's what we bros are here for...if you ever need backup, you know who to call ya.....
hehehehehehehe:D
Kidding:p

warbird
30-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Dun wolly my brudder, that's what we bros are here for...if you ever need backup, you know who to call ya.....
hehehehehehehe:D
Kidding:p

For u, bro DYBJ, I dun really mind if u like her, hehehe...

I'm going overseas soon. Would really like to go to some KTVs n HFJs w/ u when I return in May. I must remember to bring back some extra money, hehehe.:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

DO_YOU_BJ
31-01-2009, 11:02 AM
For u, bro DYBJ, I dun really mind if u like her, hehehe...

I'm going overseas soon. Would really like to go to some KTVs n HFJs w/ u when I return in May. I must remember to bring back some extra money, hehehe.:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Await your activation hehehe

cunt_search
31-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Hi Ocean,

You may call me "uncle," hahaha. Not loaded but hv enough money to get by...

Seriously, if u hv enough money, u could own the body of a very attractive girl or even marry her n father her children, but that doesn't mean u also own her heart. On the other hand, if u know how to attract her at the subconscious level, she may fall for u, regardless of ur age, looks or financial status.

But for the PRC MMs who come to SGP, CASH IS OXYGEN TO THEM! Even if she falls in love w/ u, she may still leave u for cold hard CASH.:( Of course there r always rare exceptions.

The gals all say 我想你, 我爱你...but I dun love them, fortunately. I just pay up, buy them occasional gifts n enjoy their young pussies. All three r back in China now n we still maintain ctc becos they all want to come back on student visa!! And u guess it: They want me to pay their tuition plus "nominal living expenses" here in SGP. If circumstances n time permit, I may take up the offer, haha.:D However, I'm very realistic n dun expect these young (19-22) SYTs to remain faithful to me as I can't possibly satisfy their sexual needs.

Cheers!

OhmyGosh, Bro
u hav got 3 Student meimei waiting for u to lick their pussies :)
care to share where u find them... TAM, HFJ ...
anyway HAppy CNY!

cunt_search
31-01-2009, 02:13 PM
bro the number of eligible bachelors in PRC land are way much more than here. need to come all the way down here just to get married ONLY?:p

yeah... Good POINT:)
1.3 billion
half male 0.65 billion
minus old 0.3 billion
minus dick haven develop 150 million
minus not handsome 75 million
minus married 30 million
minus the poor 10 million
10 million eligibles??

warbird
31-01-2009, 10:54 PM
OhmyGosh, Bro
u hav got 3 Student meimei waiting for u to lick their pussies :)
care to share where u find them... TAM, HFJ ...
anyway HAppy CNY!

No bro cunt_search, only one of them was a student here. They all want to come here again to continue their "education."

Where did I find them? One was intro by a fren, the other two worked at KTVs.

Although these PRC MMs r quite young n usually hv somewhat less than high school education, they r calculating n street-smart. They will try to extract as much money from u as possible. To get more bang for ur buck, u need to be mentally tough n play a mind game w/ them. Never ever fall for them.:cool:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Glock
31-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Some idiot zapped me for this post and did not leave a name. The idiot claimed that by my post, I am encouraging others to keep a private toilet. Now that really pisses me off. Which part of my post can it be construed as me encouraging others to keep a private toilet? To the idiot who zapped me, please read carefully. I am saying in my post don't waste your money keeping a private toilet.

no pt get worked up about stupid zapper

i also got zap by one idiot ,the reason he give is THE EXACT THING I WAS SAYING , idiot dont know how to read english ,also dont know what to do :D

Oceanlee
05-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi Ocean,

May call me "uncle," hahaha. Not loaded but hv enough money to get by...

if u hv enough money, u could own the body of a very attractive girl or even marry her n father her children, but that doesn't mean u also own her heart.

On the other hand, if u know how to attract her at the subconscious level, she may fall for u, regardless of ur age, looks or financial status.

buy them occasional gifts n enjoy their young pussies.

Must realli learnt from you oredi hor ..... recently I also kanna KCed with 2 way traffic loh ..... :eek: :p

Although these PRC MMs r quite young n usually hv somewhat less than high school education, they r calculating n street-smart. They will try to extract as much money from u as possible. To get more bang for ur buck, u need to be mentally tough n play a mind game w/ them. Never ever fall for them.

This is where the BrainCell must be "Activated" otherwise Emotions Rules ;)

Await your activation hehehe

Ahemmmm .... "Fishing Time" is it ??? :D

yongzhen
06-02-2009, 06:41 AM
Must realli learnt from you oredi hor ..... recently I also kanna KCed with 2 way traffic loh ..... :eek: :p

KC? Don't tell me its them?

jameschong2
06-02-2009, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=Oceanlee;3406649]
Is he from Geylang? If yes, then take her as a public toilet seat, shot & flush!
They are dirt cheap & public property to be used by all - not just by u!

jaynick
06-02-2009, 09:34 PM
I think all these prc cannot be trusted. Get to know a prc gal who is so call bao by one of her customer. He pay for her rent, utilities, food etc. but not enough for her to stop working. She continue to work in ktv while offer her services when this customer needed it. In front of this customer she will tell him she love him and only let him bonk and the rest are normal customer only. But behind his back, this prc also let other customer bonk her but tells them to keep a secret. Poor fellow, thought that his prc truly loves him but actually he is been fool all along

yongzhen
07-02-2009, 01:17 AM
I think all these prc cannot be trusted. Get to know a prc gal who is so call bao by one of her customer. He pay for her rent, utilities, food etc. but not enough for her to stop working. She continue to work in ktv while offer her services when this customer needed it. In front of this customer she will tell him she love him and only let him bonk and the rest are normal customer only. But behind his back, this prc also let other customer bonk her but tells them to keep a secret. Poor fellow, thought that his prc truly loves him but actually he is been fool all along

It always been this case.
Seldom u will find those really will stop working FL after being bao-ed.

DO_YOU_BJ
07-02-2009, 12:44 PM
When ploughing through WLs, there's always a risk....more often than not, more lies than truth.
Many know but their humane side will always take over cos they see and believe what they can see and hear.
What they cant see or hear is not the truth.

Mrxhub
07-02-2009, 01:21 PM
yeah... Good POINT:)
1.3 billion
half male 0.65 billion
minus old 0.3 billion
minus dick haven develop 150 million
minus not handsome 75 million
minus married 30 million
minus the poor 10 million
10 million eligibles??

Be FRANK lah, I been in CHINA for 1yrs++...my personal view lah, the best PRC babes rather stay in PRC and married there, as there are so many choices for them...Now CHINA is much more living standard better than in SG....:)

Mrxhub
07-02-2009, 01:33 PM
It always been this case.
Seldom u will find those really will stop working FL after being bao-ed.

How much u can offer them....do you know...In CHINA market, those really STANDARD babes get RMB$50 to 200K per mth equal to SGD$10 to $40k per mth, you think she really bother the amount you pay for her in terms of rent, utilities, food etc....it nothing to them....

Secondly in CHINA, PRC guys willingly to spend sure $$$ on gals and never feel upset on it, unlike SG guys, which PRC nick us as "XIAO QI GUI".

A highlight to all SG guys, 'JUST PAY AND FUK OFF', a REAL RELATIONSHIP with PRC started in CHINA, not here, they are here for $$.:)

warbird
07-02-2009, 04:04 PM
How much u can offer them....do you know...In CHINA market, those really STANDARD babes get RMB$50 to 200K per mth equal to SGD$10 to $40k per mth...

Secondly in CHINA, PRC guys willingly to spend sure $$$ on gals and never feel upset on it, unlike SG guys, which PRC nick us as "XIAO QI GUI".

...a REAL RELATIONSHIP with PRC started in CHINA, not here, they are here for $$.:)

Hi bro Mrxhub,

I respect ur view n insight but I beg to differ from ur assertion.

Your two statements appear contradictory:

1) "...PRC guys willingly to spend sure $$$ on gals and never feel upset on it, unlike SG guys, which PRC nick us as "XIAO QI GUI" (meaning misers)."

2) "...a REAL RELATIONSHIP with PRC started in CHINA, not here, they are here for $$."

Care to elucidate?

If really "standard" babes can get SGD$10.92 to $43.68K per month in PRC (based on the latest exchange rate of 1 CNY = SGD 0.2184), why do they leave their beloved families n come to this foreign country inhabited by miserly men to earn $$ ??%&!@#:confused: If their ulterior motive is not money, are they here looking for love and/or sexual satisfaction??:rolleyes:

BTW, what r "standard" babes?

I eagerly await ur clarification n insight.

Thx n hv a good day!!

cablesnwires
07-02-2009, 04:39 PM
@ warbird,

OOT, I like your avatar... :D

Mrxhub
07-02-2009, 08:39 PM
BTW, what r "standard" babes?

I eagerly await ur clarification n insight.

Thx n hv a good day!!

Let me update the above sentences I have made......

Statement 1:
Those PRC who came here to work as KTV/GL based on these factors:
a) $$$ Issue (Personal/Family)
b) Intro by frds say this place is full of GOLD, take us as robert.
c) Prevent family or familiar ppls to know what they work as in their homeland
d) Cheated by agents/frds to come here and work.
e) Exchange rate high in asia, SG is mostly chinese, easy to communicate.
f) they only do SHORT TERM up to 2yrs, Hit and Run case....even seem a LONG TERM 1.

How many gd example of guys who married with them here get gd response. Out of 10, only 2 are happy.

Many guys have misunderstand of many factors, it depend on the enviroment you meet those babes...Like example, those PRC who works in KTV/GL, don pin high hope on them, bcos of sex and beauty....Guys are like flying bees to grab the honey.... But if you meet real student/worker, they are very self protected, "Marriage/Serious commitment is in their minds".

So don mention CONNED/KC, it takes two hands to clap....it you yourself who wish to get alittle more out of the honey, once you lay on it, all yr legs are struck onto the honeys....so don blame any1, JUST PAY AND FUK OFF.

Statement 2:
Nowsadays take a good look at CHINA....their living standards (SZ,BJ,SH,GZ,CQ,etc...)is almost the same as us, everything is restricted here....we S'porean are USED to it as we grew up here, but not them...

Ask yourself what PRC babes really want....you don even know their culture and thinking....so you think she will boycott their family and stay with you here in singapore...NO WAY bro....that why many SG guys get dumped here, most of the case....only a few case are RARE.

Live example like me, I going to marry a PRC gf soon....but looked....every guys in mind is she will stay with me here and blah blah blah...She have came here 2times, do you know what she answer back, what so great abt SG, I don even wish to stay here for a long time, like a bird cage, no freedom, hard to earn $$, so small no where to go,lousy fashion sense,etc..... only SECURITY is what u get here....In the end, It me going over to china to start a new career there and stay with her in beijing. She is a part time model, I have seem many of her frds, those are really what I call "STANDARD BABE" (1st grade), guess what, they do SE sometimes, normal payout is RMB$6k to RMB$20k per day or kenna bao RMB $50k to $200k per mth, you will not find them here in SG at all. Most of them are student/Working adult/professional job.

If you find PRC babes locally (named as 3rd grade)here are pretty, you are really way wrong dude, the top 1 remain in PRC....those are REALLY, REALLY POWER.....u don even believe at your own eyes, u can ask those SG guys who have worked in PRC for a long times, their answer will be the same as mine....bcos 3rd grade really can't earn any $$ in PRC, so most of them come here to get a living out of it.

SG guys are too NAIVE....they think their $$ can buy their hearts here (Beauty)....wait long long ba....maybe in dreamland. Your riches can't even compare with China guys...as they willingly to spend without any words, not even pain in their heart (Pocket broke)... My thought here to all guys" PAY AND FUK OFF, unless you wish to expand your biz in PRC"

DO_YOU_BJ
07-02-2009, 09:47 PM
After reading your reply, for someone who has businesses in most parts of the motherland, good luck to you my friend.
I've tasted fruits from all those who tio bao from 5digit to 6digit but all i can say is still, one man's meat is another man's poison.
Some say Zhang Ziyi is a real beauty, i call her a mop or broomstick. Turn her upsidedown, and you'll know what i mean.
To me, from all my tasting of the forbidden fruit, Gong Li is still the one....for me la!!!!!
But then, she still became a SG citizen.
Well, our forefathers ran out of the motherland to have a better life.........as they say, it's always the 3rd generation that reverses history............
So now, you run back to the motherland................just like jacky chan's son......
Just hope you're as rich as him

Oceanlee
12-02-2009, 06:55 PM
KC? Don't tell me its them?

(THEM) ... hmmm are we talking the same 1 here, if we are then My answer to U bros is we are just like 朋友 to them. ;)
They are not realli my type, after I spend sometime with them, both individually...... as the story goes....

This PRC MMs here, I am talking is Definte somehow to me "I have a feelin" :p
I am not into the "Bao" game as per my Qns on this thread, but rather spend time and $$$ to that which we KCed and remain likely so until she goes back. :D

So I will be busy with "her" which the pics speak ...heehee.
Do I Ans your Qns .... haha.

Just like "Uncle warbird" mentioned, paid them .... and treat them better at the same time enjoy the Young "Pussycat" heehee :p

GreenHorny
12-02-2009, 08:37 PM
To Bao a PRC in Singapore is so expensive dude, with the high costs of living.
Give you a suggestion, ask her go back China den u bao her, cheaper to maintain. Then the money you save, u can fly there twice a week to f her until she call tolong.
But again, once a PRC land on SG land, they wont want to go back so easily, esp they come here in search of more money for her family.
Now economy bad la, suggust u play the KC tug of war game, and carry on ur free bonkings.

GreenHorny
13-02-2009, 03:28 PM
ermmm btw bros out there,
mind to share on the terms n conditions laid by PRCs who ask u to bao them, so that we could know the market price and stuff?
as in how much per month? provide housing?
thanks...

DO_YOU_BJ
13-02-2009, 04:55 PM
hahaha looks like u in this crossroads now

Mrxhub
13-02-2009, 05:32 PM
ermmm btw bros out there,
mind to share on the terms n conditions laid by prcs who ask u to bao them, so that we could know the market price and stuff?
As in how much per month? Provide housing?
Thanks...

local or china??? What the grade u bao?

GreenHorny
13-02-2009, 09:20 PM
ermm...for example if bao a china gal in spore. grade ah, those lorong 6 type ...
haha, i was once at this crossroad but i made the decision my big head tels me to

Mrxhub
13-02-2009, 10:12 PM
ermm...for example if bao a china gal in spore. grade ah, those lorong 6 type ...
haha, i was once at this crossroad but i made the decision my big head tels me to

Lor 6 which 1, I know them well.....Bao around $8 to 10k per mth....those are FLs...

cunt_search
14-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Lor 6 which 1, I know them well.....Bao around $8 to 10k per mth....those are FLs...

thatz alot 4 L6 WL?
go china source, import think can get better results?
anyway me no 8 k 10k, juz abt 1k after pay off bills...:o

Mrxhub
14-02-2009, 01:30 AM
thatz alot 4 L6 WL?
go china source, import think can get better results?
anyway me no 8 k 10k, juz abt 1k after pay off bills...:o

No way bro....now in CHINA, they get more than u expected....got to know a few PRC models, they been paid btwn RMB$6k to 10k per day....so don think abt it, just find a nice SG babe who can go thru hardship with you.:)

DesSia
14-02-2009, 04:41 AM
That is very common of PRC asking that question. But are you nuts or not?

PRC is well known to be going around places asking for this. So if one nicomput agreed, they will strike gold cos the nicomput will not be the only man. Understand!!!

Oceanlee
16-02-2009, 06:32 PM
....Bao around $8 to 10k per mth....those are FLs...

It all depends lah, however I know some Bao at 4K ~ 5K P/M.
So it all comes down what terms n condition, also what they want. ;)

GreenHorny
16-02-2009, 07:00 PM
‘爱人,你可以养我吗?’
norm they will pop this ans after a great KC sex u have with her..
makes u hard to reject, cos when you reject, all the 'feel' gone at once.

GreenHorny
16-02-2009, 07:04 PM
PRC really love to ask ppl to provide them..
they are just like playing roulette, place on every fucking number including 0, so for them its like a win-win situation, even u reject her, she will just wait for the next hai gong...

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 07:33 PM
‘爱人,你可以养我吗?’
norm they will pop this ans after a great KC sex u have with her..
makes u hard to reject, cos when you reject, all the 'feel' gone at once.

Where got people use 爱人 anymore?
Shud be 亲爱的, 宝贝or 老公

Oceanlee
16-02-2009, 07:41 PM
:pWhere got people use 爱人 anymore?
Shud be 亲爱的, 宝贝or 老公

爱人 She used it to me loh, :D

reason ... she know she will not be my wife, so no call me 老公, next 亲爱的 is used for her when she is 做工, .... 宝贝 is used to KCed those carrot lah. :p

Anyway .... we are friends now .... also will not go further. ;)
The pics in my avatar also ... I m going to drop it liaoz.
Time to move on .... and FxxK & Forget.

Oceanlee
06-03-2009, 04:55 PM
hmmm ... this time round like 1 after another .....

Another PRC MMs asked me .... 老公, I only need a (few hundredsX<20) per month from you, I will be enuff .... :eek: ... I was thinking like ..... hmmm we have some chemistry here, Why I keep encounter this ???

I never told them anything, promise anything .... I always FccK n paid and look just like the ordinary guy at the street .... slightly above average looking only.:p

Is this the most happening due to BAD times :confused:
(Above part 1)

Cheers ......
(Somemore another PRC MMs .... sms me thrice, said :
"do you know that I love you" ??? )wow ... scare to reply her now.
(This is part 2)

recently never go to my HFJ cum KTV ... even the most ANGPAIs mami also send me sms ..... Think times are really BAD bah.

aczeta76
06-03-2009, 05:10 PM
:p

爱人 She used it to me loh, :D

reason ... she know she will not be my wife, so no call me 老公, next 亲爱的 is used for her when she is 做工, .... 宝贝 is used to KCed those carrot lah. :p

Anyway .... we are friends now .... also will not go further. ;)
The pics in my avatar also ... I m going to drop it liaoz.
Time to move on .... and FxxK & Forget.

No wonder you are back.

phallusman
17-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Not that I have years of experience or deep wisdom to impart, but just wanted to highlight some very obvious but commonly missed out facts.

1. They are in this business and meet many clients, whether with more than just drinking and singing, still their exposure harden and made them more able to hide or act the part as and when required.

2. They are young, usually between 19 - 25 and we are usually older between 38 - 50 - why would you think that they fall for you.

3. Even with age gap and they do like you, they would also have to consider what life would be like when you are 60 and they are 35, still young.

4. If they accept you, then they have to sacrifice and stay in Spore or are you willing to relocate to 'lao jia' old home meaning back to China.

5. They know that you are married, so what are they really hoping for compounded by point 1 - 4.

6. Even if there is true love, it will be 1 in 1000, you got to hope that you are that 1.

Finally my motto, if I like them, I would always look for them and treat them better and with respect. If I start feeling emotionally attached, I start to back off and take that initial pain (less painful if just started) and move on. Don't get yourself into unnecessary unwarranted emotional heart ache causing you to not able to eat, concentrate on work and worse ignore your love one's if you have a family.

Bro, you very, very experienced. Here is my take.

1 If they like you, like a nice guy different from all the others, they wanna you to be their BF in SG, temporary or otherwise. It's like a ship that need an anchor......
2 Well, in their work, they cannot find any young punk. Only guys in the 40-50 age range are BF material, who can afford it, money to spend and got car. Type of car is the best indicator of status. Cat A - BM or MB, Cat B - Camry, Cefiro, Accord, Cat C - smaller cars.
3 Well, bro, they do not think so long term la.
4 They dun mind settle down in SG - just like so many other prc PRs here.
5 Be a mistress/GF
6 this is a semi-commercial transaction la - money talk la. No money, no honey la. First thing they see at least a Cat B car.

BTW, they typically make 5k to 15k a month. How many bro here can even pay say 5k a month to them. Got to be doing big business man.

slider_72
18-03-2009, 10:54 AM
BTW, they typically make 5k to 15k a month. How many bro here can even pay say 5k a month to them. Got to be doing big business man.

Either that or must be Singapore's top property consultant who can afford to throw merlion keychains at PRC mei meis. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
18-03-2009, 03:41 PM
There's a market index for baoing a PRC chick
Now can mkt suck....baoing one is also cheaper
KTV gal.......3k can liaoooooo
Singer......5k can liao

Anymore to spend baoing...you must be a bloody idiot!

BoLiang
18-03-2009, 05:26 PM
grass is only greener on the other side. Moreover, this is purely lust, its easier to keep it that way...dont let love complicate things, not esp with a WL / FL. There are probably many hidden agendas...I like to weight things in terms of WIN / LOSE. So, what do you got to lose, ans: many. Whats she got to lose, ans: only you lor.

quite straight forward

Schneider
18-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Singer......5k can liao

Bro, does your index include their expenses, like accomodation or just pocket money, on top of which you have to pay for their expenses???

cunt_search
18-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Singer......5k can liao

that's SOME money
me disposable oso no where near
muz b in the wrong forum or born on the wrong sid eof the world (poor:o)

if bao, still got others dun think that it is bao;that is part time lover, ya?
if so monthly allowance of 500 - 1 k will do eh? jus so she spend more time with u , ya?

DO_YOU_BJ
18-03-2009, 07:02 PM
When you bao someone, DO NOT have the mentality to just give n give
They'll cheat others to get the rest
So just bao wif that amount and dun F care about anything else.
Remember, they're WLs, they got money coming in everyday over your monthly allowance.

phallusman
18-03-2009, 10:13 PM
grass is only greener on the other side. Moreover, this is purely lust, its easier to keep it that way...dont let love complicate things, not esp with a WL / FL. There are probably many hidden agendas...I like to weight things in terms of WIN / LOSE. So, what do you got to lose, ans: many. Whats she got to lose, ans: only you lor.

quite straight forward

I like this view of Win / Lose. Yeah, this is Gamble. You win little, but risk of loosing helluva lot.:eek:

justl00king
18-03-2009, 10:49 PM
I have also met with some FL/ WL who wants to be my "galfriend" :rolleyes:

Once this relationship is formed, you bonk her FOC but she will milk you for gifts or $ for expenses. They only need some form of support while here making money. End up you still pay more.

Bao her? Even worse. You pay so much and get back so little. You think once you bao her she is exclusive to you? Better think again. You pay good money to bao her but she is most likely fucking someone else for free.

In terms of ROI- it totally sucks!

Best still just pay what she deserves, have your good time and move to next pussy! :)

Panamera
18-03-2009, 11:02 PM
that's SOME money
me disposable oso no where near
muz b in the wrong forum or born on the wrong sid eof the world (poor:o)

if bao, still got others dun think that it is bao;that is part time lover, ya?
if so monthly allowance of 500 - 1 k will do eh? jus so she spend more time with u , ya?

When You "BAO" a WL, you are buying a personal time slot, you don’t owe her. No love involved. Doesnt mean you "bao" her, your taps stop there, there are still other maintaining expanses.

Called it Part time lover, Part time Fark buddy or whatever label you feel comfortable that makes you feel your money is well disposed and ego well nourished.Taps Stops = Relationship Stops

Born Poor is not Wrong side, dont take it at heart, it is just that Mother Nature has many challenging enrichment programs in store for you and that is good for you in the long run, it build and mould your character..Wrong side is when you have money, you "BAO" gals using money to buy love and ended up sleeping by the roadside instead of wife's side one day.....

warbird
19-03-2009, 06:22 AM
Singer......5k can liao

Sounds very reasonable. My frens say also must pay for a better place for the gal to stay. A singer has contractural obligation n must continue to perform at HFJ. Should one let a KTV gal continue to run? Part-time maybe?

Cheers!

DO_YOU_BJ
19-03-2009, 07:36 AM
When you targeting a singer, of cos, initially you must support a bit la.
But once in the bag & baoing gonna take place, DO NOT SUPPORT WIF FLOWERS liao.
They also not dumb. Give cash they also prefer cos like that no split wif company.
As for accomodation etc, hey, its all form the sum.
Imagine target is 8k min per month and she only kenna 6k...then hang 2k minus off from premium.
She of cos will have her other flings etc etc to get her her bags and stuff.
Remember to state terms very clearly, never be a yes man for everything.
Yes, in theory she's SUPPOSED to be yours la but as a player, we shud know better.
Just know that as & when YOU NEED, you'll be 1st in queue or she'll drop everything to meet you.
But occassionally, you do get those that are not so $$$$$ greedy or lazy to chase after more $$$$$$ and you get an exclusive toilet.

Panamera
20-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Hope this thread is suitable for this posting,

A Letter from a PRC SYT Singer:

当我第一眼看到你的时候,我知道我已经爱上了你。也许你不信世间真的有一见钟情,但是我知道缘分来了,逃也 逃不掉!

还记得,我们第一次见面的情形。你上身穿一件休闲的体恤衫,下身是一件浅蓝的牛仔裤,头发稍微有点长,不过 发质很好,走起路来,一甩一甩的。见你的那一刻,我的心“咚咚”的跳个不停!你微笑着和其他的客人打着招呼 ,就好像你已经熟悉了这里的每个人似的。

而我一个从北方走出来的姑娘,虽然性格开朗、活泼,但是刚来到这人生地不熟的地方,多少都会有些胆怯。就在 我唱歌的时候,你看到了我,微笑的向我招了招手,我回了你一个同样的微笑!世间也许真的有“缘”这种东西。 我们成了同桌。,首先大家互相介绍自己,使我对你有了一个初步的认识。接下来的时间你便兴致勃勃地和我说话 ,很快我就被你坦荡、幽默的语言感染了,也滔滔不绝的和你聊了起来,第一次见面,我们聊得很投 机。

一个缘字,曾让多少的痴情男女或喜或悲,或惆悵或欢欣。人本来就是比较脆弱的感情动物,缘便是心底深处的那 份无奈。因为一个缘字,身不由己,我也不例外。

和你在一起的日子,大部分时间都是快乐的,偶尔也会闹点矛盾。这个时候,我采取的措施是不理你。而每次都是 你沉不住气,陪着笑脸向我说声对不起,之后我们又成了无话不说的好朋友!在我的眼中,你是那样优秀、完美的 一个男孩,而我是那样普通。我不敢把心底的感受告诉你,因為我怕因此而失去你这样一个朋友。

你和我说过”追求一个人的手法不需要太聪明,但离开的手法必须聪明绝顶!如果你不爱一个人,请放手,好让别 人有机会爱她。如果你爱的人放弃了你,请放开自己,好让自己有机会爱别人。有的东西你再喜欢也不会属於你的 ,有的东西你再留恋也注定要放弃的,人生中有许多种爱,但别让爱成为一种伤害.有些缘分是注定要失去的,有 些缘分是永远都不会有好结果的,爱一个人不一定要拥有,但拥有一个人就一定要好好的去爱他”。我喜欢这句话 。

爱你不是游戏。爱你是真心的。忘记你我做不到。不管我们的解决是否完美。什么是勇气?是哭着要你爱我,还是 哭着让你离开.男人的自信来自一个女人对他的崇拜,女人的高傲来自一个男人对她的倾慕。也许一个女子的寂寞 也就是这样的不堪一击。如果一个男人对我伸出手,如果他的手指是热的。他是谁对我其实已经并不重要。对于男 人,更是如此,如果一个女人在他心里出现,只需要她的身体是炽热的。也许爱情只是因为寂寞,需要找一个人来 爱,即使没有任何结局。伤口是别人给予的耻辱,自己坚持的幻觉。

像我这样的女人,总是以一个难题的形式出现在感情里。发现自己只能爱一个人在一瞬间。而且渐渐变的自私。也 许爱情只是因为寂寞,需要找一个人来爱,即使很多人不需要再见,因为是路过而已。爱可以是一瞬间的事情,也 可以是一辈子的事情。每个人都可以在不同的时间爱上不同的人。不是谁离开了谁就无法生活,遗忘让我们坚强。 人这样的生物,仔细一看,原来是伤痕累累的。遗忘就是我们给彼此最好的纪念。

Hope you enjoy reading it and cheers...:D

For_fun
21-03-2009, 11:34 AM

clap clap.. bro .. you are in the know!!

I have a regular WL who is currently "bao-ed". We can only meet up in the day while her guy is working... She tells me that apart from she also meets up with a few regulars.

Panamera
23-03-2009, 04:31 PM
So your friend hold many different mike to sing!
In other word, she's also a prostitute!
Whichi lounge she sing in?
How much a song - i mean how much a fark?
PM her detail as I play her die with $$$

Dont bluff here la, you got no money and cannot afford la...:p

warbird
25-03-2009, 07:28 AM
When you targeting a singer, of cos, initially you must support a bit la.
But once in the bag & baoing gonna take place, DO NOT SUPPORT WIF FLOWERS liao.
...Imagine target is 8k min per month and she only kenna 6k...then hang 2k minus off from premium.
Remember to state terms very clearly, never be a yes man for everything.
Yes, in theory she's SUPPOSED to be yours la but as a player, we shud know better.
Just know that as & when YOU NEED, you'll be 1st in queue or she'll drop everything to meet you.
But occassionally, you do get those that are not so $$$$$ greedy or lazy to chase after more $$$$$$ and you get an exclusive toilet.

Thx for ur pointers n insights.

Of course one of the terms of "BAO-ing" is that her pussy is exclusively mine. But it's impossible to enforce unless I get a PI to follow her all day. I guess I just hv to close one eye...it's OK as I always practise safe sex. I love to french her but not sure about painting after reading the following posts. She doesn't appear greedy but may show her true colours only later...:(

"Originally Posted by slider_72
I know a guy who was so in love with a WL that he actually wanted to marry her. She ostensibly quit her job as a WL and stayed at home after class (she being here on a student pass)...Little does he know that when he is in the office, she is still in contact with a few of her ex-customers and continues to conduct her business at the nearby Hotel 81.

...The money that she earns from her part time FL jobs are all stashed away somewhere else, probably remitted back home to China."

clap clap.. bro .. you are in the know!!

I have a regular WL who is currently "bao-ed". We can only meet up in the day while her guy is working... She tells me that apart from she also meets up with a few regulars.

I hv heard many similar stories.:eek:

Unfortunately, I'm most attracted to gals who play hard to get: Those who hv spurned my repeated attempts to do ST w/ them or to bao them. It's very challanging n sex-citing when I eventually own their bodies. The same gals will be much less appealing if standing at L8/Talma or working in legal houses.:confused:

Cheers!

fanaticd
25-03-2009, 08:36 AM
good luck. if you want to carry on with the plan, think of the worst consequences where you will have no family and money. 人财两空,倾家荡产,

if you can have your milk outside, why bring the cow back?

warbird
26-03-2009, 01:15 AM
good luck. if you want to carry on with the plan, think of the worst consequences where you will have no family and money. 人财两空,倾家荡产,

if you can have your milk outside, why bring the cow back?

Hi bro,

Thx for ur warning.

I'm aware of the risks w/ such a RS n that I could suffer financially n emotionally if I do fall for her. But "人财两空,倾家荡产" is a bit of a hyperbole. I hv safeguards in place...

There are indeed other pretty gals out there at much lower damage per FJ. Why do I want to "bring her back"? Becos I lust after her pussy n I like her personality n I can't get her unless I "take care" of her on a long-term basis. Since she doesn't do ST n hates a pure 交易, she wants the RS to be based on friendship n KC n that any payments are deemed secondary. In the beginning, not knowing her thoughts n feelings, my repeated attempts to bed her had been rebuffed. I therefore changed my approach to play along w/ her.;)

Cheers!

DO_YOU_BJ
26-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Remember my brudder of mans ego...
It's also another trap that they use...
They lure u...u tot u can kenna but everytime wanna kenna liao cannot...
Invest invest still cannot kenna
Then she'll tell you she not FL, want relationship and not in it for the $$$$
If she falls in love wif anyone, she'll not bother about the $$$$$ everything also willing......
Are you trying to tell us that it's this situation in your case????

Beware, there are some that dun do ST, LT or anytime........
They'll just make you pump in more and more....hoping that you'll score sooner or later........
Be very mindful of this one bro warbird, 不简单my type....got challenge......but do be very alert!

my repeated attempts to bed her had been rebuffed. I therefore changed my approach to play along w/ her
Get her drunk bro...didnt ask u to rape her but it will reveal all u wanted or not wanted to know....TRUST ME!!!! Tested n proven

warbird
26-03-2009, 07:05 AM
Remember my brudder of mans ego...
It's also another trap that they use...
They lure u...u tot u can kenna but everytime wanna kenna liao cannot...
Invest invest still cannot kenna
Then she'll tell you she not FL, want relationship and not in it for the $$$$
If she falls in love wif anyone, she'll not bother about the $$$$$ everything also willing......
Are you trying to tell us that it's this situation in your case????

Beware, there are some that dun do ST, LT or anytime........
They'll just make you pump in more and more....hoping that you'll score sooner or later........
Be very mindful of this one bro warbird, 不简单my type....got challenge......but do be very alert!

my repeated attempts to bed her had been rebuffed. I therefore changed my approach to play along w/ her
Get her drunk bro...didnt ask u to rape her but it will reveal all u wanted or not wanted to know....TRUST ME!!!! Tested n proven

I dun think she is so smart n cunning. But I'm ashamed to say that I hv not even kissed her, after spending quite a bit of time n effort, although only little money, mostly on tips (at prevailing rates) n drinks. She never asked for gifts.

The last time we met to discuss how I could "take care" of her, she chose a roadside store instead of an expensive restaurant. During dinner, I asked, 有人包养你吗? she replied, 没有, 不过有很多人追我. I then broached my plan to bao yang her. No $$ amount was mentioned. She promised to give me a definitive answer on her return from China after CNY. From her words, posture n body language I knew the answer would be yes. But I couldn't wait to fxxk her, so before parting, I wanted her to go to a hotel n asked her to name a price. She smiled n said 你们男人都是一样, but she detested pure ST 交易 n asked me to wait for her decision patiently. Unfortunately, She had problems w/ ICA n had to wait for a new white card while in China. I had already left for Gotham City last month when she came back to SGP.:(

Her answer was YES. But again she avoided the subject of $$ n said that we should wait until we meet in SGP in May. We maintain ctc by text msg n phone. A few days ago I said if she needed help (read $$) I could wire transfer or get my fren to give her cash. She replied that no need for now as our RS will begin only on my return to SGP. Since she will be leaving S'pore in SEP, I asked what if I wanted to continue the RS, she said 如果我们感情好 she could return for another full yr.

Bro DYBJ, do u think she is just playing game w/ me? I'm prepared to pay her above market rate plus her rental per month (already I'm behaving like an idiot according to ur guidelines). However, IMHO, she is a great bargain for an old "chi ko pek" like me. I suspect that if not for the severe economic downturn, I may never hv a chance to taste her young pussy.:D

If on my return, I dun get to own her body immdedaitely, I'll either call it quits or get her drunk as per bro DYBJ's expert advice, hehehe.;)

Thx n good day!

DO_YOU_BJ
26-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Bro DYBJ, do u think she is just playing game w/ me? I'm prepared to pay her above market rate plus her rental per month

You are walking into holy grail...you cannot deny the fact that its more than just the young pussy you're after.....
Thread carefully............................
As for whether she's playing the game wif you........YES!
Do not let wat u see fool you....feel not wat u can see...and that is the truth!

Chengdu dog
26-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Either that or must be Singapore's top property consultant who can afford to throw merlion keychains at PRC mei meis. :D

hi bro slider 72, I just read your Chongqing WL story & your $4,000 budget. I think you are on par with Zhuhai master James Chong :D

Oceanlee
26-03-2009, 05:00 PM
I dun think she is so smart n cunning. (Bros Self-KCed and Justification)

During dinner, I asked, 有人包养你吗? she replied, 没有, 不过有很多人追我.
(She hint to you .... HER VALUE liaoz)

She smiled n said 你们男人都是一样, but she detested pure ST 交易 n asked me to wait for her decision patiently.
(You are Hooked ..... beware) .... must let go.

she said 如果我们感情好 she could return for another full yr.
(She is so smart, you need to used adverse-physo)

I'm prepared to pay her above market rate plus her rental per month (already I'm behaving like an idiot according to ur guidelines). However, IMHO, she is a great bargain for an old "chi ko pek" like me. I suspect that if not for the severe economic downturn, I may never hv a chance to taste her young pussy.
(You self-Snooked liaoz)

If on my return, I dun get to own her body immdedaitely, I'll either call it quits or get her drunk as per bro DYBJ's expert advice, hehehe.;)

Thx n good day!

Bros .... I wish you all the better, but I hope you can STOP it.
or else you will sub-con unknowing fall into the pits again. ;)
IMHO, you are threadding on icy water ground. :D

Take care and good day.

DO_YOU_BJ
26-03-2009, 05:49 PM
hi bro slider 72, I just read your Chongqing WL story & your $4,000 budget. I think you are on par with Zhuhai master James Chong :D

Dude, he set the budget & woke up, didnt go but instead ended the whole saga....so, a bit diff from our Ambassador to ZhuHai la hahahaha

As for the pic in your avatar...a little small but clear.....where did u get it from????
Very familiar chic

FL Lover
26-03-2009, 05:58 PM

Thx n good day!

Bro, I think it is a waste of your time n $$. Is she the only ger around in SG for you to go such an extend that you REALLY NEED TO GET HER DRUNK N UP HER?

If you are thinking of getting her drunk, believe me. She might already have thought of that since she is not a simple minded ger...

Just play the mind game. Act cool and purposly ignore her for a couple of days and if she is desperate, she will come back running to you and then you can play yor cards.... if not, just let go and proceed to other gers. I am sure that with your $$ and efforts, dont tell me you have no chances of upping other gers better than her in terms of LOOKS and BODY?

If you tell me you like this kind of KC challenge, seriously. I think you are going to be in trouble sooner or later. Even if you have a gold mountain, it will just run dry later.

Also If she is smart and she makes a big fuse out of it after you upped her when she is drunk, then you are in serious trouble. Singapore law shows no mercy to rapists hor... even if she is a foreign ger....

Ask yourself.. Worth it or not?

DO_YOU_BJ
26-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Bro, I think it is a waste of your time n $$. Is she the only ger around in SG for you to go such an extend that you REALLY NEED TO GET HER DRUNK N UP HER?

If you are thinking of getting her drunk, believe me.

Bro FL Lover, think u missed the message i gave to warbird.
The purpose of getting her drunk is not to screw her but for her to reveal her true intentions and colour to him.
That's was the purpose of getting her drunk...but if he goes one step further to screw her...then not my fault liao lor hehehehehe

Chengdu dog
26-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Dude, he set the budget & woke up, didnt go but instead ended the whole saga....so, a bit diff from our Ambassador to ZhuHai la hahahaha

As for the pic in your avatar...a little small but clear.....where did u get it from????
Very familiar chic

hi bro DYBJ, I get the photo from InterPrefectLove.Com :p this website had many pretty PRC women in thirties but it is a con sites every message is charges USD 1 dollar. Registering is free but none of the China gals will give you their QQ or MSN to chat & view each other on webcam for free ;)

FL Lover
26-03-2009, 11:35 PM
The purpose of getting her drunk is not to screw her but for her to reveal her true intentions and colour to him.
That's was the purpose of getting her drunk...but if he goes one step further to screw her...then not my fault liao lor hehehehehe

I am just worried that he bui tahan and cannot control loh.. a YOUNG SWEET MEAT in front of him and after he spent so much on her... In act of that moment, F..k first and think later will be too late liao...

Recently got a new thread abot a prc putting up posters in geylang abt a cheongster who cheated her.... we might see a new one.. but this time different.. we might see it in the newspapers or TVs....:eek:

warbird
27-03-2009, 01:51 AM
You are walking into holy grail...you cannot deny the fact that its more than just the young pussy you're after.....
Thread carefully............................
As for whether she's playing the game wif you........YES!
Do not let wat u see fool you....feel not wat u can see...and that is the truth!

Thx bro. You're right, it's more than her young pussy I'm after...

I'll thread very carefully. She is a formidable "opponent" who has played her hand flawlessly thus far.

"Do not let wat u see fool you....feel not wat u can see...and that is the truth!"

Bros .... I wish you all the better, but I hope you can STOP it.
or else you will sub-con unknowing fall into the pits again. IMHO, you are threadding on icy water ground

Appreciate ur warning. I know she has the upper hand at this time...

Just play the mind game. Act cool and purposly ignore her for a couple of days and if she is desperate, she will come back running to you and then you can play yor cards.... if not, just let go and proceed to other gers...

If you tell me you like this kind of KC challenge, seriously. I think you are going to be in trouble sooner or later...

Also If she is smart and she makes a big fuse out of it after you upped her when she is drunk, then you are in serious trouble.Ask yourself....

Thx for ur pointers bro. I'll NOT hv sex w/ any gal who is drunk (see bro DUBJ's latest post).

Yes, there are prettier n sexier gers out there for far less money. Unfortunately for me, fxxking a ger within 5 minutes or even within a few days of meeting her is not exciting anymore, no matter how pretty n sexy she is. At this stage of my life, I need a bit more challange. I lose half of my interest immediately if a ger wants to do ST, or says "I love u," or keeps asking for more money or says yes too soon...:confused:

When I was chasing her, I was careful not to try too hard, but played hard n cold w/ her. And I did ignore her from time to time. At one point I actually threw in the towels n deleted her ctc. But within 6-7 hrs, she sent me a sms requesting that I meet up w/ her. Her timing was incredible.

Great advice n thx for ur clarification.

I am just worried that he bui tahan and cannot control loh.. a YOUNG SWEET MEAT in front of him and after he spent so much on her... In act of that moment, F..k first and think later will be too late liao...

Recently got a new thread abot a prc putting up posters in geylang abt a cheongster who cheated her.... we might see a new one.. but this time different.. we might see it in the newspapers or TVs....:eek:

No, I'll never do that. I dun want to spend 10-15 yrs in CPC!!:eek:

Goodnight!!

slider_72
27-03-2009, 10:16 AM

Oh no! Another episode of Star Wars : Return of the Clones. The new nick suits you well. Dog. Sit. Roll over. Stay. Good boy.

How can I compete with our Zhuhai master. He got so many merlion keychains and handphones to give away. Plus he so clever, never kanna KCed before by PRC MMs.

True I kanna KCed big time once and was extremely irrational. And that is the beauty of this section of SBF. As I was falling into the pit, there were kind hearted bros who were genuinely wanting to help, and they did. They stretched out their arms to me in my hour of need and pulled me back ashore. What happened back then was not my most glorious moment but I am thankful for it led me to get to know great people in this forum. People whom I am proud to call brothers.

By the way, since you like to highlight the $4K budget, you might want to know that to some, $4K is a lot of money. To others, it is a mere drop in the ocean. Which class do you belong to?

DO_YOU_BJ
27-03-2009, 01:14 PM
to some, $4K is a lot of money. To others, it is a mere drop in the ocean. Which class do you belong to?

Rich man....rich man.......bow bow respect respect....
HFJ mai??????
We always burn more than 4k in 1 nite hehehehe

skyhaven
27-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Oh no! Another episode of Star Wars : Return of the Clones. The new nick suits you well. Dog. Sit. Roll over. Stay. Good boy.

How can I compete with our Zhuhai master. He got so many merlion keychains and handphones to give away. Plus he so clever, never kanna KCed before by PRC MMs.

True I kanna KCed big time once and was extremely irrational. And that is the beauty of this section of SBF. As I was falling into the pit, there were kind hearted bros who were genuinely wanting to help, and they did. They stretched out their arms to me in my hour of need and pulled me back ashore. What happened back then was not my most glorious moment but I am thankful for it led me to get to know great people in this forum. People whom I am proud to call brothers.

By the way, since you like to highlight the $4K budget, you might want to know that to some, $4K is a lot of money. To others, it is a mere drop in the ocean. Which class do you belong to?

4k is alot to me alr. i spent RM1k on a ger in 1 wkr i bearly survive for the nxt month alr. then i realised this 1k i can do alot of things.

slider_72
27-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Rich man....rich man.......bow bow respect respect....
HFJ mai??????
We always burn more than 4k in 1 nite hehehehe

Correction. Not we always burn more than 4K in 1 nite. The sentence should be YOU always burn more than 4K in 1 nite. I just quietly sit one corner and pollute the air with my cigarettes. (Or just walk around and stare at other people in the other rooms whilst holding on to my umbrella.)

DO_YOU_BJ
27-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Correction. Not we always burn more than 4K in 1 nite. The sentence should be YOU always burn more than 4K in 1 nite. I just quietly sit one corner and pollute the air with my cigarettes. (Or just walk around and stare at other people in the other rooms whilst holding on to my umbrella.)

I said WE wor
Plus your occasional cannons, still more then 4k mah........

slider_72
27-03-2009, 03:43 PM
I said WE wor

Times are bad. No more canons liao. Now at best can only afford to shoot from air rifles. Hahaha.

Anyway don't see that clone dog today. Must be busy licking his own ass.

Panamera
27-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Times are bad. No more canons liao. Now at best can only afford to shoot from air rifles. Hahaha.

Today also never see that "IT" so far....

BTW, 2moro is Earth Hour from 8.30pm-9.30pm, I wonder whether the HFJ will off all lights just for an hour?hahahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
27-03-2009, 04:00 PM
HFJ usually start between 830-930 depending on where
If they stop, then the place eat shit liao lor
If they impose stop 1hr, then they'll impose all their singers to 买场 for the 1st set liao.
Not possible la!

Panamera
27-03-2009, 04:02 PM
I was thinking a bit naughty, light off and we drink in the dark..hahaha

but they can lock the front door, of cuz...think it be fun...and many gals gonna to be earth invaded by UTO (Unidentified Touch Object)...

If not, think I will try it tomorrow, for just my room...

Chengdu dog
28-03-2009, 04:59 PM

bro mai tulan (don't be angry la) I am not a clone :D I am a good dog & I know $4,000 to you is nothing. You are very willing to spend on a WL that great :D

xyz1001
29-03-2009, 08:14 AM

Haha... whose tails u step on bro, why is there a dog lurking behind u :p

Oceanlee
29-03-2009, 04:36 PM
I said WE wor

Aheemmm ..... Cannons, you ppl must be DAMN RICH ....
I can only feel the taste from afar ...wahahaha .... :D

I guess must be always full of Flowers and hang on your neck brozzz.. :p
coz they must "Support" for your support right. :p bwahahahah...
That's why its HFJ mah . ;)

Panamera
29-03-2009, 04:46 PM

I guess must be always full of Flowers and hang on your neck brozzz.. :p
coz they must "Support" for your support right. :p bwahahahah...
That's why its HFJ mah . ;)

Bro Oceanlee, 1 bottle - On the house...Thats the normal.
Next time, you see cannon, just walk pass and call out softly, Bro Slider or Bo Do_U_BJ, if no response then walk away..If the replied is "I am Kiko" - then must faster run away far far without taking a breather..Danger Man, he is !

DO_YOU_BJ
29-03-2009, 06:05 PM

Ahem........all i can reply u is diff strokes for diff folks.....
Enjoy within your means and be happy wif it.....

DO_YOU_BJ
29-03-2009, 06:07 PM
call out softly, Bro Slider or Bo Do_U_BJ, if no response then walk away..If the replied is "I am Kiko" - then must faster run away far far without taking a breather

Wahahahahaha buay tahan man cant stop laughing lol

lacoruna69
29-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Tsk Tsk Tsk.......just came across this thread. I must say there are really a lot of Bros out there who are generous towards those PRC sluts.
Give away huge amounts of $ to BAO them. Well, maybe I'm jealous as I can't earn $10K in the blink of an eye. Yes, it's YOUR $ so you have the right to spend it in whatever way u like.
No wonder got PRC sluts went back to PRC Land and write book to laugh at Sillypore MEN.
I still remember the Guo Juan saga......2 highly paid professionals (a NTU Prof and Oil Trader) who doles out large amounts of $ to BAO this KTV slut. They didn't know each other's existence until went to court. Where is Guo Juan? Happily hiding somewhere in PRC with loads of easy $.....

DO_YOU_BJ
29-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Agree wif bro lacorun69 on stupidity of spending tons of $$$ to bao a WL.
But, if you do make 10k at the blink of an eye, and can afford to own a so called personal toilet, Y not.
Remember, there r 2 distictions to baoing.

Baoing for the sake of a personal toilet, meaning at anytime, you can just drop it and get a new one.
The other, initially called baoing but end up being KCed, like the Guo Juan case, where you can pump and pump loads of $$$$ into a bottomless pit.

The diff of the 2 is one is a player, the other is played.
Some stinge over $3 for a just of beer
Some stinge over a $150 session for a FL and calls her pussy made of diamonds

Some just wanna pass all those crap and go straight to the point........
Thus, diff strokes for diff folks

If you like cordon bleu but can only afford to spend 500 per nite, then you have to be careful where you spend that 500 bucks cos it'll also eat into your WLs fee
But if you can afford it, then you can enjoy it anywhere......

Guess bottomline is to enjoy within your means, everyone has a diff way and budget of enjoyment, but at the end of the day, what's most important is that you enjoy but dun become a victim of your enjoyment

justl00king
29-03-2009, 08:30 PM
And when you bao them and think they are your personal toilet, they are letting others drop in for FREE. :rolleyes:

Worse still, these bitches will never appreciate what you have done and behind your back, tell all her comrades that you are just a FOOL! :rolleyes:

Panamera
29-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Sad to say, many people still never learn.

One friend married a PRC WL thinking she was God-Sent and ended up worst than before. Everything that was discussed before married was not followed through. Before married and after, 2 faces and attitude.
1) I never agreed to take care of your parent, because my parents also need me to take care
2) I never agreed to take care of your kid because, its not my kids
3) I never agreed to have a kid with you because my figure will be out of shape and too as long as we have each other, we dont need kids.
4) Cannot mix or go out with all your friends because they are no good and bad influence

Another associate parked with his "baoed PRC" a large sum before going in for few years, after he was released, she already wife of another person and a BIG "WHO ARE YOU and DO I KNOW YOU" ?

These are smart people and yet still fallen...No offend to anyone, but I have yet to hear a happy ending story to date with WL.......

DO_YOU_BJ
29-03-2009, 09:31 PM
And when you bao them and think they are your personal toilet, they are letting others drop in for FREE. :rolleyes:

Worse still, these bitches will never appreciate what you have done and behind your back, tell all her comrades that you are just a FOOL! :rolleyes:

Ah well said my friend.....
That's Y when you bao someone, you do not BAO with a blank check.
That risk is always there but as mentioned in my link below:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/111516-prc-mms-ask-me-7.html#post3570755

Again, we're dealing wif a WL, there is not such thing as absolute, but occasionally, one do get lucky!

warbird
30-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Tsk Tsk Tsk.......just came across this thread. I must say there are really a lot of Bros out there who are generous towards those PRC sluts.

Give away huge amounts of $ to BAO them. Well, maybe I'm jealous as I can't earn $10K in the blink of an eye...

I still remember the Guo Juan saga......2 highly paid professionals (a NTU Prof and Oil Trader) who doles out large amounts of $ to BAO this KTV slut. They didn't know each other's existence until went to court......

Hi bro,

There are some very wealthy people in this world who make or lose $ millions in the blink of an eye...

In the late '50s n early '60s there was a local tycoon who was rumoured to hv over 100 mistresses! He needed several vans to send his kids to various schools. A fren who knew of him said he had at least 40-50 kept women including a pair of well-educated sisters. Quite an Alpha male.:D

Agree wif bro lacorun69 on stupidity of spending tons of $$$ to bao a WL.

But, if you do make 10k at the blink of an eye, and can afford to own a so called personal toilet, Y not.
Remember, there r 2 distictions to baoing.

Baoing for the sake of a personal toilet, meaning at anytime, you can just drop it and get a new one.
The other, initially called baoing but end up being KCed, like the Guo Juan case, where you can pump and pump loads of $$$$ into a bottomless pit.

The diff of the 2 is one is a player, the other is played........................

Guess bottomline is to enjoy within your means, everyone has a diff way and budget of enjoyment, but at the end of the day, what's most important is that you enjoy but dun become a victim of your enjoyment

Well said, bro.

In other words, in BAOing, one needs to be a player, but dun get played or KCed. And always enjoy within one's means.;)

Please consider starting a thread to discuss the art n problems of BAOing. You hv many pearls of wisdom to share w/ bros here. These PRC MMs r street smart n very cunning. They get counsel n advice from their "sisters." To level the playing field, bros here need to unite to hv any chance of surviving their KC.:cool:

Thx n goodnight!

DO_YOU_BJ
30-03-2009, 01:44 AM
Bro warbird, pls start one & i'll follow suit ok

warbird
30-03-2009, 07:17 AM
Bro warbird, pls start one & i'll follow suit ok

Hi bro DO_YOU_BJ,

I'll seriously think about it. The problem is that, despite being an old chi-ko-pek, I'm a newbie in BAOing PRC MMs who r often tough n cunning opponents.:eek:

If I start a new thread on the subject, it's to attract experts such as u n others to contribute n share ur wisdom. My job is merely to 抛砖引玉.

Good day!

slider_72
30-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Haha... whose tails u step on bro, why is there a dog lurking behind u :p

Don't know why the dog kept sniffing my ass lei. Some more kept harping on the same topic like a broken record. Last time like that, now also like that. At least be a bit more creative not so boring mah.

Hey dog. Sit. Play dead. Good dog.

Panamera
30-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Don't know why the dog kept sniffing my ass lei. Some more kept harping on the same topic like a broken record. Last time like that, now also like that. At least be a bit more creative not so boring mah.

Where is your 打狗捧? :D

slider_72
30-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Where is your 打狗捧? :D

After reading your post, I think my admirer will create a new nic and start saying that after spending so much money on PRC whores, I might as well join 丐帮 and be a beggar.

Yo dog! Went under the radar again? 狗改不了吃屎。

Panamera
30-03-2009, 01:04 PM
After reading your post, I think my admirer will create a new nic and start saying that after spending so much money on PRC whores, I might as well join 丐帮 and be a beggar.

Bro Slider_72, then how like that? Why always male admirer, I also have 1 stalker, why not those ladies samsters? All ladies samsters, if you are reading this post, please stalk us....we need to work-out the equation :p

Chengdu dog
30-03-2009, 08:45 PM

bro slider72, you are smart I am instead your admirer because you are better than bro kiko
(who send Mark & Spencer chocolate & $30 budget) & James Chong (who give merlion key chains & $300 handphones)

JC share the same hobby as you :D both of you like to go health centres. One in Zhuhai & one in Singapore.

I am a good dog from Sichuan province who read that you did drive your Chongqing WL to Changi Airport in tears :(
you really got kam cheng with her.

Not to mention your $4,000 budget to fly to Chongqing :eek: that really beat JC & kiko hand down :D

justl00king
30-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Again, we're dealing wif a WL, there is not such thing as absolute, but occasionally, one do get lucky!Ya..I still waiting to be lucky. To strike TOTO that is. :p

If strike then maybe will consider bao a couple for sandwich therapy. Until then, not for me as my dough squeeze out all got sweat!

LOL!!! :p :p :p

DO_YOU_BJ
31-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Ya..I still waiting to be lucky. To strike TOTO that is. :p

If strike then maybe will consider bao a couple for sandwich therapy. Until then, not for me as my dough squeeze out all got sweat!

LOL!!! :p :p

Ahhh....then how would you have put it if you've actually struck toto before????
I did......twice to be exact.
Group 1 in 2000 and group 2 in 2006
You've actually penned down something here which is something i mentioned in my earlier post:
Until then, not for me as my dough squeeze out all got sweat!
Since your dough can sweat, then wait till you spend and can still be calm and cool then spend that kinda $$$, till then just enjoy within your limits....then you no need to have stress to spend $$$$$$$

I really dun understand some people or maybe i do understand some people.
As we're dealing wif WLs, its always a gamble
I remember when i was gambling at Crown in Melbourne last june, i was on a table wif $100 chips and was next to a few local ang mos who were playing wif 1&2 dollar chips
Can see how stressed they were when they played their hand...when they win, they jump, clap & shake each others hands in joy....they win 1-1
Their bet...$1 and won $1 and soooooo happy
I just stared at amazement.
I was fondling my chips and the bugger turned around and said, mate, you mind, that noise is distracting my attention.....my reply...sorry mate, to interrupt you $1 attention.
I was playing bigger odds and when i won, i still ok n not like jump in joy........
If spend $1 will sweat, then save the $1 lor, why spend n stress.......the idea to spending is to happy......

Yeah bro justlooking, trust me, i know where you're coming from;)

Panamera
31-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Just heard from a client: His wife, a china PRC converted to Singapore Citizen 9 months ago. Now she is asking him for divorce stating that she has no feeling for him. Now he is fighting to protect his assets from her (ie HDB flat, he paying using his CPF) and to avoid her to claim maintenance from him abd they have no children.

My oh my! He is only 34 years of age!

DO_YOU_BJ
31-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Womans Charter, HE's FUBARed!
Citizen liao hor...full rights!!!!!!!

Lastly, please dun post the exact same stuff in 2 threads.....
You may be zapped for trying to clock posts
You've been warned!

FL Lover
31-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Just heard from a client: His wife, a china PRC converted to Singapore Citizen 9 months ago. Now she is asking him for divorce stating that she has no feeling for him. Now he is fighting to protect his assets from her (ie HDB flat, he paying using his CPF) and to avoid her to claim maintenance from him abd they have no children.

My oh my! He is only 34 years of age!

your friend must be damned sad to get cheated of heart as well as $$ plus lobang by pple to get citizenship.....

but the prc must be damned happy loh... got pr, got $, got pple to give maintenance and lastly can get another rich felow to sponsor her agian

Panamera
31-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Thanks Bro Do_YOU_BJ for the reminder, I didn't know. Won't do that again.

Anyway, I also think he in shit hole now but damn he is so bloody young.....

DO_YOU_BJ
31-03-2009, 12:41 AM
got pr

Bro read properly hor
CITIZEN hor, wat PR
Already 比周润发更发liao lo

Panamera
31-03-2009, 12:50 AM
All it took was just 9 months and his life is spiral....I can still remembered what I had for his wedding dinner :( Life lesson to be learn from here.

colins
31-03-2009, 12:54 AM
I was playing bigger odds and when i won, i still ok n not like jump in joy........
If spend $1 will sweat, then save the $1 lor, why spend n stress.......the idea to spending is to happy......

Yeah bro justlooking, trust me, i know where you're coming from;)

Yups, sweat is in earning, has to be compensated with happyness when spending. Money can be used to keep score for achievement, for happyness or for sorrow. Amazingly, for a lot of us, it is a score of sorrow and lost. Like, Oh shit I only got 3000 to lose this month.

I think I play too much monopoly and mad magazine board game when I was young. ;)

Oceanlee
31-03-2009, 01:01 AM

Brudders here pls read my comments and stated over here. (Real Cases hor)
Seen too many of such cases ..... sometimes my heart realli go for these brudders, but then such story happens everywhere in planet earth. :eek:

My only take is since you learnt about it, pls go an extra mile to help him pick up again.
Ultimate, your friend must be able to accept the corehard fact. I wish your friend well soon HOPE he can WALK TALK LIKE A MAN again. ;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/108537-heartless-singaporean-guy-5.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/108537-heartless-singaporean-guy-4.html

Oceanlee
31-03-2009, 01:04 AM

Brudders here pls read my comments and stated over here. (Real Cases hor)
Seen too many of such cases ..... sometimes my heart realli go for these brudders, but then such story happens everywhere in planet earth. :eek:

My only take is since you learnt about it, pls go an extra mile to help him pick up again.
Ultimate, your friend must be able to accept the corehard fact. I wish your friend well soon HOPE he can WALK TALL LIKE A MAN again. ;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/108537-heartless-singaporean-guy-5.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/108537-heartless-singaporean-guy-4.html

Oceanlee
31-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Allow me to correct ... seem like servers heavy - traffic .. Thus unable to correct my typo error.

I mean " WALK TALL LIKE A MAN" AGAIN .... cheers. :D:p

Panamera
31-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Bro oceanlee - I just read that thread. Thanks

I also read Bro Do_You_BJ - Kiko开工了!! and Bro Colins - ..........hawaii-five-o theme at the backdrop

WAHAHAHAHA

justl00king
31-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Since your dough can sweat, then wait till you spend and can still be calm and cool then spend that kinda $$$, till then just enjoy within your limits....then you no need to have stress to spend $$$$$$$

Yeah bro justlooking, trust me, i know where you're coming from;)Agreed bro. :)

Think the point here is some can't afford to but yet want to spend freely. But those who can really afford to spend freely may choose not to do so.

I think as long as your means allows you to spend and you are willing to, why not?

Whatever makes you happy I say. :p

DO_YOU_BJ
31-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Agreed bro. :)

Think the point here is some can't afford to but yet want to spend freely. But those who can really afford to spend freely may choose not to do so.

I think as long as your means allows you to spend and you are willing to, why not?

Whatever makes you happy I say. :p

Agreed bro Justlooking.
Watever makes one happy.
If its not a burden to yourself to spend in any amount you wanna spend, then by all means, go ahead.
Sadly, many spend beyond what they can afford, resulting in loans from banks etc etc and then go broke.
That in my book, is a BIG NO NO!

warbird
04-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Came across the following news which highlights one of the problems of BAOing: Unfaithfulness.

Hong Kong tycoon sues mistress over sex pact, by AFP|04 April 2009

Hong Kong, China: A Hong Kong shoe tycoon is suing his mistress because she broke an agreement not to have sex with anyone else, a report said Thursday.

Patrick Tang, 66, is demanding his mistress Karen Lee, 39, hand back properties worth 10 million Hong Kong dollars ($2 million), The Standard newspaper reported, citing a writ filed with the High Court.

Tang, who is married, said Lee had breached the no-sex condition under which he agreed to buy her several properties between 2002 and 2005, the report said.

According to the paper, the writ said Lee began an affair with a former Mr Hong Kong, Wong Cheung-fat, 23, in the last few months which made the agreement invalid.

Tang and Lee, who met in 2002, have a child together who was born in 2004, the English-language daily said. Tang runs a successful company and is known locally as “King of Shoes.”

The relationship between Wong and Lee received huge coverage in Hong Kong’s celebrity and tycoon-obsessed media, where the private lives of the famous are dissected in minute detail.

This HK "shoe tycoon" thought he was getting a private toilet, haha. Having an exclusive "sex pact" w/ a mistress serves 2 purposes. Firstly, a man would like to be sure the child is his. In the age of DNA, this can be determined w/ 100% certainty. Secondly, perhaps more importantly, he will never contract STDs n HIV from a faithful mistress. :cool:

I wonder if he will be successful in getting the properties back becos she breached the "sex pact.":confused:

Cheers!

Panamera
04-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Came across the following news which highlights one of the problems of BAOing: Unfaithfulness. I wonder if he will be successful in getting the properties back becos she breached the "sex pact.":confused:Cheers!

Baoing Rule No.1: "We can lite your lantern, We can also burn your lanterns and make you kneels in the snow"

They had made a verbal agreement that he would buy her a property provided she did not indulge in affairs with other men and that her interest in the property would revert back to Tang if she breached the agreement. To the Oldman, it is a Huge Loss of Face that he couldn't swallow because she had more than an affair, it a full blown relationship with this young man whom she met at party only last December!!!! Give and take before end of this year, the woman will kneel by the roadside and this young punk will disappear from HK...back to France! BTW, Oldman has 2 mistresses, so he will HAVE TO put up a Unrefine, Strong Hand moves for this Ms.Lee as a 杀一敬百 to his other mistress...

FYI, he is rich but not in the league of the Super Rich and S.R tycoons 玩封锁 are more high-handed and discreet..you never know till you're gone and empty....
Real-life stories are so much better than the movies or television series, they are a lot more fun and astounding. ....:D:p

DO_YOU_BJ
04-04-2009, 01:13 PM
That's Y, wanna have mistress, make sure she stays under one roof......
Though still not full proof, at least it'll be more difficult.
If one wanna 偷吃, there's a million ways to do it.
Damn, we do it all the time bwahahahaha
As for the pact thingy, waste time.
There was a movie that Victoria Principle acted in called The Mistress I think.
There, even a legal contract of Baoing is drawn out, sounds like a good way to go.
Wonder has anyone tried it yet?

Panamera
04-04-2009, 01:24 PM
'死佬!! 我有左你的子!点算啊?"...我要一个家..我不理啊!!买楼!!买楼!!我要一座楼!!! 不然我跳楼! :D:p:rolleyes:

tklover
06-04-2009, 03:27 AM
sometime i dont understand....if you are a married personnel, you know that you have to cheong secretly without let your wife know...then now you go and engaged another mistress to lock you, you still have to worry will your mistress look for other guy when u not around.........what for made yourself troublesome:confused: keep the money and fuck around with different girl:p

colins
07-04-2009, 01:36 AM
sometime i dont understand....if you are a married personnel, you know that you have to cheong secretly without let your wife know...then now you go and engaged another mistress to lock you, you still have to worry will your mistress look for other guy when u not around.........what for made yourself troublesome:confused: keep the money and fuck around with different girl:p

Now you see the irony of marriage. If you simplify it at the humanity level, it is just a couple of men who somehow got together and decide ok we should bind ourselves to the one we now love.

And we got the women to agree to it. ;)

kefuso
07-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Now you see the irony of marriage. If you simplify it at the humanity level, it is just a couple of men who somehow got together and decide ok we should bind ourselves to the one we now love.

And we got the women to agree to it. ;)

Bro, marriage is just not binding to the one that we now love by getting our loved one to say "yes, I do" but also involves committment to ourselves and the other party...It is a heavy responsibility and duty to fulfill and to remain committed to it...

Some couples get frustrated over having too many kids while some get frustrated without having any kids, and there are some whom are happy to remain as DINK...

To cultivate and maintain or even improve the relationship in a marriage is even tougher than the process of courtship when both are still single...That is if we want to have sparks in our marriage lives after living together for many donkey years...

看你拿不超级白
09-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Bro, marriage is just not binding to the one that we now love by getting our loved one to say "yes, I do" but also involves committment to ourselves and the other party...It is a heavy responsibility and duty to fulfill and to remain committed to it...

Some couples get frustrated over having too many kids while some get frustrated without having any kids, and there are some whom are happy to remain as DINK...

To cultivate and maintain or even improve the relationship in a marriage is even tougher than the process of courtship when both are still single...That is if we want to have sparks in our marriage lives after living together for many donkey years...

wah yr signature really power.:eek:

HCKing
10-04-2009, 12:09 AM

when men falls into KC and bao mistress, they see their mistress as another 'wive' - for them to bonk exclusively. bonking different girls is fun but lacks the feeling which only a regular FB can delivers.

warbird
10-04-2009, 02:00 PM
when men falls into KC and bao mistress, they see their mistress as another 'wive' - for them to bonk exclusively. bonking different girls is fun but lacks the feeling which only a regular FB can delivers.

Hi bro HCKing,

When a man 包养a mistress, he is looking for sex, GFE n companionship, etc. He may or may not hv been KC-ed initially. The danger is that he often falls for her after a while.

Whether a mistress will stay faithful to her man depends on many factors...the longer the RS the greater the risk of unfaithfulness, IMHO.

As I understand it, a FB is a pure sexual partner w/ no KC n no money involved.

Cheers!

HCKing
10-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Hi bro HCKing,

When a man 包养a mistress, he is looking for sex, GFE n companionship, etc. He may or may not hv been KC-ed initially. The danger is that he often falls for her after a while.

Whether a mistress will stay faithful to her man depends on many factors...the longer the RS the greater the risk of unfaithfulness, IMHO.

As I understand it, a FB is a pure sexual partner w/ no KC n no money involved.

Cheers!

yes bro, its sex, GFE and companionship, things u cant get by just bonking different girls. and of cos the more fun u get the more risk u bear. and i believe if the guy is willing to fork out the right amt of $$$ to bao a mistress he must have been KCed to a certain extend in the 1st place.

Oceanlee
17-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Thought of refresh this thread for all brothers who like to share their baoing and ways of being KCed and follow-up.

Or bros warbird can consider open a new thread ...... wats say you bros out there ..... I am alright for my thread to be hi-jack.

This is to share our common weakness as manhood.

warbird
17-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Thought of refresh this thread for all brothers who like to share their baoing and ways of being KCed and follow-up.

Or bros warbird can consider open a new thread ...... wats say you bros out there ..... I am alright for my thread to be hi-jack.

This is to share our common weakness as manhood.

Hi bro Oceanlee,

Although I'm an old chi ko pek, I hv never BAO-ed a PRC MM until the last few days. Believe it or not, it took me well over 6 months to get my ger partly bcos she repeatedly spurned my indecent offer n partly bcos I live overseas. So u can say that I'm a newbie in keeping a PRC 情妇. Along the way I hv encountered many problems n I hv learnt a lot n solved most of the problems, thanks to great advice given by experienced bros such as bro DYBJ n others at SBF. Thx bros.

Despite my disappointments w/ my ger primarily due to her zero service, I'll keep her n be fair to her. I want this to be a win-win situation.

"BAO-ing" a ger poses many unique problems n is far more challenging than just visiting WLs/FLs, for both married n unmarried bros, hehe.

I hope bros out there can share their experiences n insights w/ BAO-ing.

BTW, I would like to start a new thread on the subject if I can find time.

Cheers!

groo
18-05-2009, 10:42 AM
...bao mistress...as another 'wive' - for them to bonk exclusively. bonking different girls ...lacks the feeling which only a regular FB can delivers.It's much more complicated than that... :D

pewpew
18-05-2009, 12:52 PM
Getting Married = A mission done by signing on a paper to proved that both of you are together under the law and whatever acts done will be accounted for.

Keeping a Mistress = A mission to keep other ladies (only applies to those married man) under your care and for you to suck her toe.

Man are cheap too but its all for the fun, thrill and self torturing process :D

groo
18-05-2009, 02:14 PM
...When a man 包养a mistress...looking for sex, GFE n companionship, etc...may or may not hv been KC-ed initially...danger is that he often falls for her after a while...mistress will stay faithful to her man depends on many factors...the longer the RS the greater the risk of unfaithfulness,...FB is a pure sexual partner w/ no KC n no money involved...
>>>..."BAO-ing" a ger poses many unique problems n is far more challenging than just visiting WLs/FLs......yes bro, its sex, GFE and companionship, things u cant get by just bonking different girls...i believe if the guy is willing to fork out the right amt of $$$ to bao a mistress he must have been KCed to a certain extend in the 1st place...
FB is just that... both enjoy phucking and usually $$$ don't come into play. So it's very rare to have a FL-FB. It's usually after you have fork out a very substantial amount of $$$ to satisfy her financial needs that she'll think of being your FB. But that'll still mean that she'll continue her FL lifestyle to get more income. The only way to keep her as your FB exclusively is to 包养 her, plain and simple.

A FL/WL will usually consider BY almost purely for financial gains to settle her problems back home - family/bf/hubby has gambling debts/medical problem/housing problem blah-blah-blah and sometimes, there may be several problems all happening at the same time.

The Bao-Yanger ("BYr" - the guy) usually consider BY when he's so smitten by her, kena KC-ed by her, sympathise with her or simply any other reason that makes him want to have the Bao-Yangee ("BYe" - the FL/WL) exclusively for himself - to have a free phuck any time he wants, phuck everyday when he wants, companionship, gfe... blah-blah-blah! For married BYrs, their marriages usually dun have the spark anymore and this BYe comes along, satisfying his physiological and sexual needs.

Initially, he may experience the gfe and companionship. But as with all r/s and marriages, problems set in due to incompatibility, culture, ideas, etc. the gfe and maybe even companionship feelings dwindle and unhappiness sets in. That's why, BY usually does not last long; 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? or until the FL/WL tires of the arrangement or she has outlived her stay here.

Also, as the FL/WL's main motivation for BY is monetary gains, they will only stay and try to scoop as much money as they can before they leave. They have loved ones back home waiting. They've stayed most of their lives back in their homeland. What makes you think they'll want to transplant the rest of their life or major part of their life away from home, lonely and having to fulfill the whims and fancy of a man/BYr they do not really love?

Unless the mutual feeling is still there and the guy can afford to keep paying her very well, otherwise, even in such a situation, there is still that theory of Diminishing Returns. The BYe can only take so much and when her needs, more than 9 times out of ten financially, mind you, have been met, she'll still want to call off the whole thing. Either that, or if the guy takes real good care of her, she's not attached back home and she really likes him, then maybe, just maybe, she'll stay with him for the long haul...

There may be some liking between both parties, so that the BYe can still tolerate making out with the BYr and make her daily life easier to deal with. In the end, monetary gains will usually still lose out to her yearning for her loved ones and family back home. When the time comes, the Byr is well-advised to let go and not let the r/s deteriorates into a tragedy, hurting all parties, including his own family and loved ones... 勉强是没有幸福的,只有悲剧!:eek:

As for whether the BYe will stay faithful, that'll depend on her character and needs. If she's the type who can't be bothered with sex and companionship or if she's worried she'll break her iron rice bowl, she'll of course keep clear of such dangerous liaisons. However, if she's highly sexed or has a strong need for companionship, she may well easily fall into "extramarital" affairs... Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

To summarise, the whole point of 包养 is that, the BYr wants to have the BYe exclusively for himself. However he needs to recognise that the packaged deal has an expiry date which may or may not be specified on the package. He or she will know when the time comes for the deal to be called off... :D

Cheers and Happy Bao-Yanging... Bwahahahhahahahaha!!! :D

warbird
18-05-2009, 10:30 PM
............The Bao-Yanger ("BYr" - the guy) usually consider BY when he's so smitten by her, kena KC-ed by her, sympathise with her or simply any other reason that makes him want to have the Bao-Yangee ("BYe" - the FL/WL) exclusively for himself - to have a free phuck any time he wants, phuck everyday when he wants, companionship, gfe... blah-blah-blah! ...............

.... the gfe and maybe even companionship feelings dwindle and unhappiness sets in. That's why, BY usually does not last long; 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? or until the FL/WL tires of the arrangement or she has outlived her stay here.

...........Either thUnless the mutual feeling is still there and the guy can afford to keep paying her very well............... or if the guy takes real good care of her, she's not attached back home and she really likes him, then maybe, just maybe, she'll stay with him for the long haul...

There may be some liking between both parties, so that the BYe can still tolerate making out with the BYr and make her daily life easier to deal with. ...................When the time comes, the Byr is well-advised to let go and not let the r/s deteriorates into a tragedy.....

As for whether the BYe will stay faithful, that'll depend on.............To summarise, the whole point of 包养 is that, the BYr wants to have the BYe exclusively for himself. However he needs to recognise that the packaged deal has an expiry date which may or may not be specified on the package. He or she will know when the time comes for the deal to be called off... :D

Hi bro groo,

Good observations. I like ur terms BYr n BYe, very original, haha.

If a ger is young n attractive, she will hv many suitors who want to BY her. She usually chooses a man whom she likes n who can afford her. But the RS may not last due to many unforeseen problems.

I would say that when we BY PRC MMs, over 99% of the times there will be an expiration date. So dun fall in love w/ them.:cool:

Goodnight!

groo
18-05-2009, 11:49 PM
...She usually chooses a man whom she likes n who can afford her...Either that, or she chooses a man she has the least dislike for and whom she finds is still bearable.... Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

Cheers! :p

justl00king
19-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Either that, or she chooses a man she has the least dislike for and whom she finds is still bearable.... There is one MM who ask me to marry her, wonder if she likes me? Or out of her so many suitors the least dislike! LOL..:p :p :p

warbird
19-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Either that, or she chooses a man she has the least dislike for and whom she finds is still bearable.... Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D
Cheers! :p

HI bro,

You're right.

My problem is that I dun want to bao PRC gers who do FL n who drop hint that I take care of them. I like to pursue KTV gers n others who play hard to get.:eek: Most of them dislike me at least in the beginning. Although the "chasing" part is exciting n more than half the fun, once I get her the "reward" can turn out to be rather disappointing. Not to mention the time, effort n money spent. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, hehehe.:confused:

groo
19-05-2009, 11:51 AM
HI bro,

You're right.

My problem is that I dun want to bao PRC gers who do FL n who drop hint that I take care of them...like to pursue KTV gers n others who play hard to get...dislike me at least in the beginning...once I get her the "reward"...rather disappointing. Not to mention the time, effort n money spent. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, hehehe...Who you want to BY is not a problem, it's your choice. So it's not a problem! :D As for the disappointment after you achieved your goals, I can understand your frustration... :D Guess I was much luckier... :p

warbird
20-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Who you want to BY is not a problem, it's your choice. So it's not a problem! :D As for the disappointment after you achieved your goals, I can understand your frustration... :D Guess I was much luckier... :p

You're a lucky man, bro.

Some gers take me so long to pursue that they hv changed their looks, dress code n moral standards by the time I get them! Put a young, innocent n very pretty PRC MM in a KTV n force her to make a living, in less than 4-5 months, she will change into a seductress w/ makeup, donning sexy, revealing dress...and 3-inch heels. It's a matter of time before she gets BAO-ed or start doing ST.:eek:

Cheers!

Panamera
20-05-2009, 11:18 AM
i ktv babe told me she marry back home but does not hate him
she did it because of her mum's pressure; needed a decent prc man to protect her; just get some decent man to look after her; she can then come to singapore to sell her cb knowing that she has secure a good husband back home
yet she still call me 'lao gong'
what a cb slut!

jchongking and kelvin123456789 - you 2 can share your CB boastful stories between yourselves behind closed door, nobody is interested here...:mad:

Panamera
20-05-2009, 02:38 PM
the way u talk is damn stupid - typical sillyporean
a prc babe ask me to 'bao' her
i told her to sell her big 'bao' by the roadside in geylang
i also told her to sell her back 'bao' in china
this way her 'eat soft rice' prc husband can eat big pao everyday

jchongking- 你这个死苍蝇, 被所有中国女孩排斥, 性无能, 没用,贬低,软弱,窝囊废!! 去吃包被包噎死吧 :D:p

HCKing
21-05-2009, 01:45 AM
HI bro,

You're right.

My problem is that I dun want to bao PRC gers who do FL n who drop hint that I take care of them. I like to pursue KTV gers n others who play hard to get.:eek: Most of them dislike me at least in the beginning. Although the "chasing" part is exciting n more than half the fun, once I get her the "reward" can turn out to be rather disappointing. Not to mention the time, effort n money spent. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, hehehe.:confused:

very goal oriented personality bro.:p

groo
21-05-2009, 11:27 AM
...Some gers take me so long to pursue that they hv changed their looks, dress code n moral standards by the time I get them! Put a young, innocent n very pretty PRC MM in a KTV n force her to make a living, in less than 4-5 months, she will change into a seductress w/ makeup, donning sexy, revealing dress...and 3-inch heels...They do not have a choice... everyday they are at the KTV, they face and compete with hordes of gals who are dressed up to kill... not only that, then they see gals who have regulars who tip them well, bring them out for supper, sent them home in their fanciful cars and spend time with them during the gals' off days. :D

It's no wonder that in a very short space of time, their minds start to wonder and wander and want to have all these things for themselves. They'll naturally learn to doll up themselves to reach their goals. If they happen to be BY with a steady monthly income, well and good. Problem comes when they want more $$$ and the only way to do that, is to do ST. This comes about for several reasons...

Could be their monthly income now do not support their way of life, especially for material things. Don't forget that with BY, they have loads of free time. They have more time to shop and compare notes with their sisters... :D

Maybe their families back home are pressing them for more $$$ as they start to elevate their status. Since they can send more money home, their families are starting to see what they can do with the extra $$$ and becomes greedy and more materialistic...

Also, they may just want more $$$ for reserves as they see that this is not a long term way of life. So even now with BY, some of them may eventually start to do ST just to hoard as much $$$ asap during their time here.

Of course not all gals will behave this way. My TN shifu told me so many stories of such girls in her block, who are BY by men but still hold a decent job either to supplement their income or just to while away their free time. So it's just your luck what type of girls you meet... :D

Cheers and Happy BYing! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

groo
21-05-2009, 12:16 PM
...If a ger is young n attractive, she will hv many suitors who want to BY her...But the RS may not last due to many unforeseen problems...over 99% of the times there will be an expiration date. So dun fall in love w/ them...Hehheh, easier said than done, Bro-WB. So often, because they are young and especially attractive, the BYr will be very suspicious, trying to keep tab on the BYe. So much so he neglects his work and especially family, if he is married. This is 1 of the main reasons why BY will not work with the young and attractive, due to mistrust.

The bad thing to happen is when the BYr really thinks that he owns the BYe, and worst is when he thinks that she will or demands that she stay with him LT. This will 100%-confirm-chop-sign-sealed that the r/s will fail!!! He has spent tonnes of money on her, no doubt, for her family medical-debt-housing-what-not problems, but in the eyes of the BYe, the arrangement is only to stay with you exclusively for a certain period of time. But get this, you don't own her mind...

All BY comes with an expiry date, whether 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, when her stay here has expired or any period in-between when either 1 or both parties tire of the r/s.

The young and attrractive will usually be more rebellious and vocal, especially PRC MMs. It's just their culture and in their blood. Don't see them being so demure and innocent. Get on their nerves and their foul vulgar language can be many times more obscene than your Farking #@&*%!~(:">?<{)!!! :D If you have seen how some of these MMs quarrel with their guys in public in GLand, you'll know how vicious and scary they can be! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Cheers and Happy BY-ing! Hee...hee...hee...

NewandLost
21-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Hehheh, easier said than done, Bro-WB. So often, because they are young and especially attractive, the BYr will be very suspicious, trying to keep tab on the BYe. So much so he neglects his work and especially family, if he is married. This is 1 of the main reasons why BY will not work with the young and attractive, due to mistrust.

The bad thing to happen is when the BYr really thinks that he owns the BYe, and worst is when he thinks that she will or demands that she stay with him LT. This will 100%-confirm-chop-sign-sealed that the r/s will fail!!! He has spent tonnes of money on her, no doubt, for her family medical-debt-housing-what-not problems, but in the eyes of the BYe, the arrangement is only to stay with you exclusively for a certain period of time. But get this, you don't own her mind...

All BY comes with an expiry date, whether 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, when her stay here has expired or any period in-between when either 1 or both parties tire of the r/s.

The young and attrractive will usually be more rebellious and vocal, especially PRC MMs. It's just their culture and in their blood. Don't see them being so demure and innocent. Get on their nerves and their foul vulgar language can be many times more obscene than your Farking #@&*%!~(:">?<{)!!! :D If you have seen how some of these MMs quarrel with their guys in public in GLand, you'll know how vicious and scary they can be! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

nice post. true dat. best thing is to not get involved in the first place. avoid the problem for yourself. there is not real end. the physical distance might mean an end if you are out of sight or she goes home but the SMS etc. and the mental connection. after you been KC sometimes you might think about here and want to go see her or send her something. she will be glad to take but is it all real or more chop chop. like i said avoid the problem and you are better off.

RegularJoe
21-05-2009, 09:15 PM
bro warbird...read many of your posts....feels like i "know" you already...hahahaha..

actually, referring to your below...i was just thinking.. you could get to know some of the MDIS SYTs... sieve out those who are not WLs.... and then "cultivate" them slowly and then "conquer" them.... this way, you achieve your goals without having the headache over their moral standards...;)

You're a lucky man, bro.

Some gers take me so long to pursue that they hv changed their looks, dress code n moral standards by the time I get them! Put a young, innocent n very pretty PRC MM in a KTV n force her to make a living, in less than 4-5 months, she will change into a seductress w/ makeup, donning sexy, revealing dress...and 3-inch heels. It's a matter of time before she gets BAO-ed or start doing ST.:eek:

Cheers!

warbird
21-05-2009, 09:46 PM
They do not have a choice... everyday they are at the KTV, they face and compete with hordes of gals who are dressed up to kill...................They'll naturally learn to doll up themselves to reach their goals. If they happen to be BY with a steady monthly income, well and good. Problem comes when they want more $$$ and the only way to do that, is to do ST. This comes about for several reasons..............

Maybe their families back home are pressing them for more $$$..........becomes greedy and more materialistic...

Also, they may just want more $$$ for reserves as they see that this is not a long term way of life. So even now with BY, some of them may eventually start to do ST just to hoard as much $$$ asap during their time here.

Of course not all gals will behave this way....

Hehheh, easier said than done, Bro-WB. So often, because they are young and especially attractive, the BYr will be very suspicious, trying to keep tab on the BYe. ...........the arrangement is only to stay with you exclusively for a certain period of time. But get this, you don't own her mind...

The young and attrractive will usually be more rebellious and vocal..................................Bwahahahaha hahaha!!! :D

Very astute comments, bro.

BY a PRC MM doesn't give one exclusivity to her pussy as I hv heard many stories of one ger being BY by 2-3 men. Many still do ST on the side.:eek:

And of course u dun get to own her heart, only her body, hehehe. They are here for money n nothing else. Most of them are heartless. The way to beat them is to be even more heartless. And use their own deceitful methods on them to give them a taste of their own medicine or 以其人之道还治其人之身, hahaha.

bro warbird...read many of your posts....feels like i "know" you already...hahahaha..

actually, referring to your below...i was just thinking.. you could get to know some of the MDIS SYTs... sieve out those who are not WLs.... and then "cultivate" them slowly and then "conquer" them.... this way, you achieve your goals without having the headache over their moral standards...;)

Hi bro,

That is what I hv been doing. I would only try to KC n offer to BY those gers who dun do ST. Unfortunately, in part due to the fact that I spend a lot of time overseas, by the time I get to BY them, many hv already changed so much...:( The transformation could be startling.

Cheers!

besafe
21-05-2009, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=warbird;3760838]

BY a PRC MM doesn't give one exclusivity to her pussy as I hv heard many stories of one ger being BY by 2-3 men.

And why not? After she know what she can do with her body and looks, what is one more.

Most of them are heartless. The way to beat them is to be even more heartless. And use their own deceitful methods on them to give them a taste of their own medicine or 以其人之道还治其人之身, hahaha.

And what will that deceitful method be? Dear Esteem Brother, your statement sends chill down my spine leh.

longwinter
21-05-2009, 10:24 PM
ya lo, warbird bro, how and what are u gonna do to play them back and let them hav a taste of their own medicine??? eager to know..:D

warbird
23-05-2009, 04:40 PM
And why not? After she know what she can do with her body and looks, what is one more.

Yeah, it's fair n square. A pretty ger's good looks n sexy body give her power, just like a rich man's money gives him power. Some rich men hv many mistresses...

And what will that deceitful method be? Dear Esteem Brother, your statement sends chill down my spine leh.

Oh, too numerous to mention. Just remember that they like to tell lies n make up excuses...

[QUOTE=longwinter;3760952]ya lo, warbird bro, how and what are u gonna do to play them back and let them hav a taste of their own medicine??? eager to know..:D

Just two examples. Make promises to them but always come up w/ excuses for not delivering, hehehe. If u bao a ger, tell her u will pay her at the end of the month. If she displeases u in anyway or if u discover that she is also being BAO-ed by another man or she does ST, dun pay her. It's a good idea to hv a copy of her passport bcos u could...;)

Cheers!