PDA

View Full Version : fake marriage

CB_L
02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
recently KC-ed (call me stupid) with a PRC 26yo gal.
she working only happy hrs in KTV.
day time still go schooling....
found out today that she admitted she pay agent here to have a fake marriage to stay longer (1st six month visa permit, next extendsion will be one year after)..... maybe after 1 or 2 yrs got PR here.....

is this (loop hole) happening here?

DO_YOU_BJ
02-02-2009, 08:12 PM
All the time and very old news liao.......

CB_L
02-02-2009, 08:48 PM
i just wonder why she want to do this coz she study here a student pass will do the job what right? why need to cheat the gov for a fake marriage?
she really like to stay in sillypore permanment mah:confused:

ShittyAss
02-02-2009, 08:53 PM
recently KC-ed (call me stupid) with a PRC 26yo gal.
she working only happy hrs in KTV.
day time still go schooling....
found out today that she admitted she pay agent here to have a fake marriage to stay longer (1st six month visa permit, next extendsion will be one year after)..... maybe after 1 or 2 yrs got PR here.....

is this (loop hole) happening here?

Purpose of ur thread? and how do u define loop hole? This has been happening since PR scheme started. Whether so call fake or real marriage.

How do u expect ICA to define real or fake marriage?

U KC-ed thats why u tulan...then ask her divorce and u marry her will solve all the issue loh.

ShittyAss
02-02-2009, 08:54 PM
i just wonder why she want to do this coz she study here a student pass will do the job what right? why need to cheat the gov for a fake marriage?

wah....cheat the gov...maybe u be hero to testify against her marriage and say its fake loh...lol...who will believe u??

Dun bother la...

colins
02-02-2009, 10:00 PM

Not necessary to stay here permanently, but to come and go as she wishes. Truth is, nobody wants to spend money here cos nobody wants a future here. Earn here to spend at home. Home's where reality is, Sg is just a dream (or nightmare if you put it that way).

Many girls can't get thru the processes for student pass application so the next easiest and cheapest is to fake a marriage. Either way, it is really none of your business bro. Student pass, visitor pass, ROM pass, whatever fark pass is only for one purpose, and you guess it right. So dun be jealous, cos you dun need to pity her, you might want to pity the hubby though esp when the police come and ask him why she never come home to stay with him. Off to the prisons! ;)

fee3fow
03-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Not necessary to stay here permanently, but to come and go as she wishes. Truth is, nobody wants to spend money here cos nobody wants a future here. Earn here to spend at home. Home's where reality is, Sg is just a dream (or nightmare if you put it that way).

Many girls can't get thru the processes for student pass application so the next easiest and cheapest is to fake a marriage. Either way, it is really none of your business bro. Student pass, visitor pass, ROM pass, whatever fark pass is only for one purpose, and you guess it right. So dun be jealous, cos you dun need to pity her, you might want to pity the hubby though esp when the police come and ask him why she never come home to stay with him. Off to the prisons! ;)

Haha maybe she got pay her husband to marry her :D?

cablesnwires
03-02-2009, 01:16 PM
I remember a similar case about a NTU lecturer, a broker and a singer a few years back. It involves the NTU lecturer making a complaint about false marriage between the singer and her male(sic) order husband. The singer had to fled back to Shenzhen due to the publicity of this trial.

Anyone strike a note about this case? :D

Oralcraz
03-02-2009, 02:54 PM
I remember a similar case about a NTU lecturer, a broker and a singer a few years back. It involves the NTU lecturer making a complaint about false marriage between the singer and her male(sic) order husband. The singer had to fled back to Shenzhen due to the publicity of this trial.

Anyone strike a note about this case? :D

Yup. False declaration. I think lucky no jail. Fine only.

Shiok Shiok
03-02-2009, 03:59 PM
yup in the end everyone kenna. all over the news last year.

vmtech
03-02-2009, 04:57 PM
and it's because of people like that, where genuine applications and appeals get tough.

ShittyAss
03-02-2009, 05:53 PM
and it's because of people like that, where genuine applications and appeals get tough.

Totally agree...

CB_L
03-02-2009, 06:51 PM
so on paper she already married:(
things getting complicated if in futrue i want to marry her:eek:

IGrew
03-02-2009, 08:21 PM
I also close to someone who faked her marriage so she can stay in Singapore without worrying about visa problems. She has to pay her so called husband $500 (current market rate) every month and when the PR comes through she has to pay him several thousands.

Very hard to complain the marriage is fake as long as both of them deny it. The NTU professor was having an affair with the girl and when he found out she also have another boyfriend and already married to another Singaporean, he not happy and filed complaint with ICA. Was investigated and prosecuted for giving false info to ICA.

ShittyAss
03-02-2009, 11:21 PM
I also close to someone who faked her marriage so she can stay in Singapore without worrying about visa problems. She has to pay her so called husband $500 (current market rate) every month and when the PR comes through she has to pay him several thousands.

Very hard to complain the marriage is fake as long as both of them deny it. The NTU professor was having an affair with the girl and when he found out she also have another boyfriend and already married to another Singaporean, he not happy and filed complaint with ICA. Was investigated and prosecuted for giving false info to ICA.

Correct....both say they loved each other...of cos judge believe them than another 3rd party to say their love is fake one....