PDA

View Full Version : How to obtain a bigger bust?

proton
10-02-2009, 10:42 AM
My apology for posting it here. I hope i wont get flame but instead get feedback to help my girl solve her concern.

She being woman would like to have a fuller/bigger bustline and was comtemplating of signing up for those bust enlargement program where one does not need any surgery.

Which bring me to the next question. There is a certain company located at Ngee Ann City Tower A,Orchard Road(62356897) and OUB centre, Raffles Place(67376398) offering this type of enlargement service.

By chance are there any laddies here or fellow samsters who knows of someone who had did this and the result was positive plse?

Just incase, this isnt an advert nor am i trying to get any mileage out of this. I thought I check here to see if my fellow morning coffee buddies knows of such help?

Do help pen down what can be down to assist my girl to have natural bigger bustline.

Cheers :)

kogi
10-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Tell your girl to eat more. Boobs mostly fatty tissue. So the fastest natural way is for the girl to gain weight. Forget what I say if the girl is already big sized.

mike1304k
10-02-2009, 01:10 PM
I have my doubts about those places that promise u bigger breasts and or slimming as I really doubt man can do anything about what we are given naturally. However in so saying, there is a possibility for a small "improvement" (perhaps at most 1 cup size bah) and that is to take oestrogen hormones. The theory is that women who have a high proportion of male hormones may have smaller or less endowed breasts. However, some women who go on the pill feel that their breast do get slightly bigger. It could be because due to the pill the woman is putting on weight, or it could also be because of the hormone which will allow you to pile on more padding at the correct place. It is best to consult a doctor first if you wish to start on this as they will be best able to advise.

However TS, my ex had A-cups too. She did have a bit of complex about it, however, I told her that big or small, it is how the partner loves it. I could kiss and fondle them all day long and loved to tickle her small nips and nibble at them. So this in a way made her feel better and also allowed her to accept that she has something lacking, but she is still desireable. Some guys love big papayas or cow udders. Some like loads of flesh to grab. To each his own, however, at most, it is only a fetish. You should love your girl the way she is. If she is feeling any deficiency, it is up to you to tell her otherwise. Because how would you feel if she came and said... "Waaaaahhhhh small little toothpick.... I like them bigger"?

kogi
10-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Uncle Sam zapped me -5 pts for participating in an off topic thread.
Bro you should lock or delete OT threads then.