PDA

View Full Version : Love out of SEX?

DesSia
14-02-2009, 04:47 AM
Can one really find real Love out of SEX?

Oralcraz
15-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Of course. True Sex between a male and a female is the most ultimate of a relationship (WLs not included). Having sex can reveal a person true feeling and emotion. For me, the more sex I hv, the more I luv my partner.....:p

kiko
15-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Of course you can! In my opinion , love means deep inside my heart , i knows that i really love her, and it applies same to her. And it also means it doesnt matter what she works as, can be FL, KTV gal or anything. The most important thing is both of you love each other. It takes 2 hands to clap. Love is all about commitment, trust , understanding, communication and willing to do anything for each other! :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
15-02-2009, 03:13 PM

NO!
Sex is a result of love.
But if you find love out of sex, then its like the 10000000000000001 stories you read here liao.
Do not go against the laws of nature my friend!
GFE leads to KC Trap leads to KI SEOW!

kiko
15-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ: Well Say , i agreed with you !;)

ekemono
15-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Hmmm... how come no one include lust. Now they dun seperate them anymore? :D

mike1304k
15-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Hmmm... how come no one include lust. Now they dun seperate them anymore? :D

Fully agree. There are various forms of feelings and we gotta get in touch with them and to understand them and from there to know how or where it will bring us. In normal life, we do not willingly walk into the fire, but when it comes to WL and FL and girls in general, even if we know we are gonna get burned, we still walk into it hoping for the best.

Hope everyone enjoys hard, plays hard and also be safe hor.

lcbguy
15-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Guys give love to get free sex.
Gals give sex to get love.

WLs give sex to get $.
Guys give $ to get paid sex.

simple2kee
15-02-2009, 09:11 PM
NO!
Sex is a result of love.
But if you find love out of sex, then its like the 10000000000000001 stories you read here liao.

bro DO_YOU_BJ, fully agree with u.
salute to u!:D

aczeta76
17-02-2009, 11:30 AM
NO!
Sex is a result of love.

Agree partially.

I would say, dun go looking for it and hoping it will appear withins a few months... it will not! If u tink it did, u r delusional esp if the 2 persons had not spend much time together outside of a hotel room

but it may develop after years ... in case of FBs or even WLs (provided they stay long enuff)

Anyway, yes... go with nature... if it happens, question it and if it is real, go with it and live with the consequences

Dun yearn for it or go in blindly... If u are going to die, at least make that decision yourself.

HairyBottom
17-02-2009, 01:18 PM
love and sex r 2 different things altogether. u can love a person with or without having sex with her...and even without being together at all...just the thought of her or hearing the voice of her will make u feel satisfied. u can also have sex with someone u have little love or no love at all...for the purpose of satisfying the lust for pussy. the good feel towards the other party after having sex shouldnt be misinterpreted as love...its just the by product of the satisfying sexual activity with the person. which in another word...u enjoy the sex and is hoping to do it with her again. :p

DO_YOU_BJ
17-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Agree partially.

I would say, dun go looking for it and hoping it will appear withins a few months... it will not! If u tink it did, u r delusional esp if the 2 persons had not spend much time together outside of a hotel room

but it may develop after years ... in case of FBs or even WLs (provided they stay long enuff)

Anyway, yes... go with nature... if it happens, question it and if it is real, go with it and live with the consequences

Dun yearn for it or go in blindly... If u are going to die, at least make that decision yourself.

Bro you really need help......you are one confused puppy!

It shud not happen.......
Why???
WL or FB = release only
How come can get emotional and all that?????????????

Harvest
17-02-2009, 05:43 PM

If it is based on a commercial sex setting, then chances are virtually nil. Because the #1 rule of commercial sex is to F and F off... And rule #2 is if you RTF the girl again, remind yourself of Rule #1!

HCKing
19-02-2009, 01:27 AM
life is meaningless without love

love is meaningless without sex

jon2000sg
14-03-2009, 06:02 PM
life is meaningless without love

love is meaningless without sex

without sex, there is no life ?

Panamera
14-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Sex and love make a divine combo platter. My 1 to 1 ratio: sex with someone I love, who is having sex with someone she loves - ME

As for those of you who are still looking for the love of your life, the best sex of your life or both? Thank goodness, getting there is half the fun, don't you agree? :D

BTW, Bros, 3 tough questions:

Q1) Would you stay with your partner if the sex wasn't good?

Q2) Would you stay with your partner if you didn't love them but the sex was great?

Q3) Would you stay with a partner who didn't love you if you had great sex?

mike1304k
14-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Hmmm very interesting questions, but seriously, though sex and love do go together, they can also exist individually. Nowadays, the question of love is also something that not many people really know or understand:

Q1) Would you stay with your partner if the sex wasn't good?
Why not. If you truly love someone, just to see her smile, just to see her happy face is the greatest orgasm you can have. Thats what you call true love mah... You want to love... not give hor... and all you ask is for her to be happy

Q2) Would you stay with your partner if you didn't love them but the sex was great?
Again why not? Some people stay together because the sex is so mind blowing that they do not have to do anything else. But the question is... if a relationship is based only on sex, then what will happen when we get older, less pretty or less appealing to the other party? What I would say is good sex through all ages.

Q3) Would you stay with a partner who didn't love you if you had great sex?
Ask you back... What happened to the couples who stay together even though they were actually forced or pushed to marry? Example? Match made marriage, shotgun marriage and so on? Perhaps they keot on having sex, but I think that the couples just found another reason to be together.

So both, in a utopia world will co-exist. But a relationship is made up of so many other things. It is like looks, money, status and so on... If they are gone, where are you and what do you have left? But if you have a relationship based on love, it will be forever and it will last.

I spend hours..... everyday.... talking to my wife... Of course we have sex often and it is great... But if we were to look back and ask ourselves what we share together?... It is communication.... so love to me is more important.