PDA

View Full Version : Need some advises from seniors here

RazerMouse
14-02-2009, 08:22 PM
For myself, I chiong less than 5 times..
my last chiong was to meet this FL , working in a massage parlour..

she shows interest in me, do not want to let me leave after the session.
Traded handphone number..

Thereafter, next day, she got her health check record and shows to me, ok
cool enough HIV - non reactive, with TB non reactive as well.

ok she stayed in my home for a mth, i do not allows her to work..
she agreed, and what i want her to do is to study hard for english ..
everyday i went home, i will test her.
she manage to score 60% for spelling test and stuffs i given her..
Thereafter, she has got 1 relative in singapore who is a FL as well.
She married to a singaporean and is quite well being due to the fact she is the boss of around 3 parlours..
This relative of hers, do not allow her to stay in my house due to the fact that we are not married.
She wants us to be married before she allows it.
Ok then, for the 1 mth, we have slight plan of getting married.
But then, i suggested that I should go China with her first to meet him parents up before anything else.
She agreed, and we bought ticket and about to go.

Ok, Next, There is this 1 day where my relative has her child (full month) celebration and we all went including this 'gf' of mine.

Ok, then, you know my mum start telling my other relatives that I am going to china... Thereafter, my all these relatives were like asking this 'gf' of mine.. thinking that she might KC me if she remains my gf and even future wife.

My relatives all disagreed of me going china with her, confiscated my passport and drove my 'gf' out of the house :(
There are like 10 over relatives coming over my house that day..

Ok, my this 'gf' returns to her relative house and got scolded by her relative.
Her relative mention says : " SEE! told you not to move to his house , not you SEE? got drove out! "

Ok, we were forced to break up by my relatives and we were apart for like 2 days and I decided that I should call her and meet up.

She agrees, and i suggested that can elope?

She agrees, and we rented a room currently..

Now she is back to the trade due to the fact that, my relatives droven her out and I did not oppose to this act.
She blamed me for this and she is now back to the trade.

Now, she trusted me alot .. and I somehow trust her as well.. despite what we have been through..

1 mth i spend roughly 250 paying our rented room, and every time we go out to eat, she will pays and i only needs to pay her 100 every mth for the meals we had..
she also likes to go sing ktv alot and she will pay for it as well.
she likes to order beer which i really do not know how to drink and force myself to swallow it..

Ok, now my question is..
We have been together for 3 mths since we know last november..
We always been together and.. should I still continues?

How to see if she love me? or she is just here for the PR ?. .

Anyway, she holds a student pass now.
For myself, I have low expectation of my wife.
As long she loves me,I will marry her..

sammyboyfor
15-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Should be "Need some ADVICE from seniors here.".

"There is no such noun as "ADVISES".

colins
15-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Dear Razermouse

Before giving you any advice, I hope you can answer your own question first.

Ok, now my question is..

Can you discontinue? Only a yes or no will do.

lcbguy
15-02-2009, 12:48 AM
How old r you ? How old is yr GF ?
No offence,seems like more and more S'porean guys r falling in love with PRC gals.

DO_YOU_BJ
15-02-2009, 01:07 AM
For myself, I chiong less than 5 times..
Ok, since you've only cheong for 5 times, to allow all the seniors here to help you better, i would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:
1) How old are you
2) Are you working
3) If so, how long have you been working
4) How much are you drawing
5) Do you own your own property
6) Do you own a car
7) Do you have your own credit cards (Parents sub card no count hor)

she shows interest in me, do not want to let me leave after the session.
Traded handphone number..
Ask yourself a very simple question, if you like a gal after you had dinner with her, no matter how much you have a crush on her or how infatuated wif her, would you let her leave?

Thereafter, next day, she got her health check record and shows to me, ok
cool enough HIV - non reactive, with TB non reactive as well.
HIV and TB does not constitute to STDs

ok she stayed in my home for a mth, i do not allows her to work..
How long did you both know each other before she moved in with you???

she agreed, and what i want her to do is to study hard for english ..
everyday i went home, i will test her.
she manage to score 60% for spelling test and stuffs i given her..
Does she go to school here or full time massage parlour? If so, who's giving her the tuition?????

Thereafter, she has got 1 relative in singapore who is a FL as well.
She married to a singaporean and is quite well being due to the fact she is the boss of around 3 parlours..
This relative of hers, do not allow her to stay in my house due to the fact that we are not married.
She wants us to be married before she allows it.
Look at her relative. An ex WL who married probably one of her clients...well, isnt it obvious why she wants your chick to marry you before moving in? To me, it's emotional entrapment...remember, she's a prostitute, what MORLAL VALUES toking she??????????

Ok then, for the 1 mth, we have slight plan of getting married.
But then, i suggested that I should go China with her first to meet him parents up before anything else.
She agreed, and we bought ticket and about to go.
Fair move but how long have you all been together before you embark on this journey? Also, do note, many will fake families, addresses etc when they bring a man home, so you've been warned!

Ok, Next, There is this 1 day where my relative has her child (full month) celebration and we all went including this 'gf' of mine.
Ok, then, you know my mum start telling my other relatives that I am going to china... Thereafter, my all these relatives were like asking this 'gf' of mine.. thinking that she might KC me if she remains my gf and even future wife.
My relatives all disagreed of me going china with her, confiscated my passport and drove my 'gf' out of the house :(
There are like 10 over relatives coming over my house that day..
Remember, bystanders can see and feel thing better than you...cos they're neutral and thus not affected by love, emotions watsoever unlike you. I'm not saying they're right but hey, ten people can't just come to the same conclusion without something valid right? Before you go about freaking at what they all did, maybe you wanna sit down wif them without your WL and ask them Y and wat led them to such a unanimous conclusion but listen wif your brain, not your heart!

Ok, my this 'gf' returns to her relative house and got scolded by her relative.
Her relative mention says : " SEE! told you not to move to his house , not you SEE? got drove out! "
I know you feel for her but be careful of wat she says. Wat transpired there only she knows.....think about this for a second.
You have a nephew, fell in love with a woman and wants to move in with her. You object bigtime etc etc that idiot still moves into that gals house.
Next something happens and he comes crying back to you.
You as an uncle, will you try to console him, yes fuck him a bit here and there but still console him or kick him out of your house????? This has DEBUNKED her story liao!

Ok, we were forced to break up by my relatives and we were apart for like 2 days and I decided that I should call her and meet up.
She agrees, and i suggested that can elope?
She agrees, and we rented a room currently..
This part understandable....many here knows how you feel being apart wif her

Now she is back to the trade due to the fact that, my relatives droven her out and I did not oppose to this act.
She blamed me for this and she is now back to the trade.
There's always 2 sides to a coin, but since i already DEBUNKED her story above, think whether she blames you or not is not important liao.
For her to blame you, one the otherside of the coin, is to make you sorry for what you did, thus submit to her watever requests......reverse psychology dude....careful careful

Now, she trusted me alot .. and I somehow trust her as well.. despite what we have been through..
Honestly, in here, dun tell us how she feel or think cos you cannot CONFIRM what you're saying about her is true or not or even just an act.
For you to say you trust her, that we sure believe u.

1 mth i spend roughly 250 paying our rented room, and every time we go out to eat, she will pays and i only needs to pay her 100 every mth for the meals we had..
she also likes to go sing ktv alot and she will pay for it as well.
she likes to order beer which i really do not know how to drink and force myself to swallow it..
Sounds like a fairytale dude, your story or situation reveals that you're not a man in control but a controlled man....you're swimming in shark infested water dude!!!!!

Ok, now my question is..
So short go so many issues liao.
By your story, you're like really investing peanuts and getting the meat.......just enjoy the ride but DO NOT have high expectations on the outcome.

Time reveals everything, ask yourself a simple question...since you were a kid till now, are you are witty person?
By talking to her, do you think she's simple or more witty than you?
What have your friends advised you to do?

This is not important dude

Be careful of what you wish for!!!!!!!!!!!!
She can say she loves you all the time, get married, you cant afford to give her the minimum expectations she wants, she continues being fucked by many men and no matter how toolan you get, she say i love you enuff liao meh??????????
Please be realistic....
You dont get married cos of love, you get married cos you and your partner have decided to settle down already and want to start a family together.........
By many of your words, you seem very young but i'll wait for your reply to all of the above before i continue.
Waiting for you!

xchange
15-02-2009, 01:12 AM
3 months is definitely too short to know a person well-more so if the other party is from another country.

Many people marry their local partners after years of courtship and yet the marriage falls apart.

The price of a failed marriage/divorce for a guy in Singapore is very very high.
Read the Women's Charter .You may remain loyal but there is nothing to stop her from walking out of the marríage once she gets her PR .

I think its better to wait for at least one to two years and see whether the relationship can stand the test of time. Of course there is always the fear of losing the "only or special one " .Believe me, I have yet to meet a guy who after a few years of marriage will not meet another more special or charming one.

Feriene
15-02-2009, 01:20 AM
just be careful bro. k ? =D

fee3fow
15-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Ya TS from your posting it seems that you are still quite young . If you really want to be with her have to consider alot of factors also, Eg. will your parents accept her in the family? how much do you know about her family? Can she suporrt herself or you have to support her? Are you able to support the both of you?

You know her for 1 month and you have slight plan of getting married :confused:. You sure you thinking with your big head and not your small one?

yongzhen
15-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ, u should set up a love doc clinic here.
1 time see u $5/30min can liao.
I help u setup, profit sharing.
U 8, I 2 can liao.:p
Hehe.....:D

mike1304k
15-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Dear TS,

You should listen to bro Do UBJ. He knows what h is talking about. The big question is how old you are and also how well do you know the lady They may not want your money, but your passport is also worth something. And some more if you give them that, they can start to bring the whole clan ove here. I do realize that you may feel very stressed and agitated at the situation, however you need to take a step back. You were her client for how many times? How long did you know her before asking her to move in? And how long did it take for her to consider? In a "normal" boy girl relationship, you will probably go through the stage of pak tor, den she will sleep over, then after a few months, maybe will move in, if it all goes smoothly. No matter whether she is WL or Fl and you have sex on the first time, no that does not mean you do not need the period to get to know her better. So please take a step back, think about what you want and how much you want to put into this before doing anything else.

I wish you luck and happiness but no matter what, you must also, she must also respect your respective family's wishes hor. Because before you were together, your family was there, and if anything goes wrong, they will also still be there.

RazerMouse
15-02-2009, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=DO_YOU_BJ;3479408]For myself, I chiong less than 5 times..
Ok, since you've only cheong for 5 times, to allow all the seniors here to help you better, i would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:
1) How old are you
2) Are you working
3) If so, how long have you been working
4) How much are you drawing
5) Do you own your own property
6) Do you own a car
7) Do you have your own credit cards (Parents sub card no count hor)

1) I just reach 25, she is 25 as well
2) I am working
3) I been working for 3 years
4) I am drawing 2.5k per mth
5) property belongs to my parents' name (my parents are 67 and 70 of age) I am the only child
6) I owns a bike
7) Nope! no CC ..

RazerMouse
15-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Ask yourself a very simple question, if you like a gal after you had dinner with her, no matter how much you have a crush on her or how infatuated wif her, would you let her leave?

If that girl is normal, of coz i will allows her to leave, if not she will be pissed with me especially singaporean type of girl

How long did you both know each other before she moved in with you???

First day i went that parlour and i bring her go drink and I bring her back home.. First day my mum saw her and start to scold her big time (coz it is like 12 midnight) resulted her crying.. and i'm there consoling..
She left workplace half an hour earlier than normal cus she wanna go drink initially, and I bike her to my neighbour place

Does she go to school here or full time massage parlour? If so, who's giving her the tuition?????

Yes, she needs to go to school and have at least 80% of attendance rate..
I am the only one teaching her.. Now, she left my house, her result isnt that good as she returns to work

Look at her relative. An ex WL who married probably one of her clients...well, isnt it obvious why she wants your chick to marry you before moving in? To me, it's emotional entrapment...remember, she's a prostitute, what MORLAL VALUES toking she??????????

This I am not very sure, she only told me, she is not allowed to move in to live with a male with offically marrying him.

Fair move but how long have you all been together before you embark on this journey? Also, do note, many will fake families, addresses etc when they bring a man home, so you've been warned!

I have already spoken to her big sister, big sister in law, father, mother, 2 younger sister and one of her younger sister-in-law.. And also we QQ and I saw how her sisters look like already

I know you feel for her but be careful of wat she says. Wat transpired there only she knows.....think about this for a second.
You have a nephew, fell in love with a woman and wants to move in with her. You object bigtime etc etc that idiot still moves into that gals house.
Next something happens and he comes crying back to you.
You as an uncle, will you try to console him, yes fuck him a bit here and there but still console him or kick him out of your house????? This has DEBUNKED her story liao!

If I have such a nephew. I will scold him big time and I will warn him not to go to her again. If he doesnt listen, I will kick him out :(

Time reveals everything, ask yourself a simple question...since you were a kid till now, are you are witty person?
By talking to her, do you think she's simple or more witty than you?
What have your friends advised you to do?

She is even more witty than me. I am just a very childish in mind kind of person

She trusts me with $$ now, asking me to deposit $$ for her..
And also! We go remit $$ to china at China town every week. She needs to send back 20k SGD and she has already done it .

I have again went KTV partyworld with her yesterday, spent around 200 on dinner and KTV. She pays it all.
My wallet is empty! my bank account left SGD 3!!
The rest are in my MSA and OUB account which I cannot withdraw without a need..

Ok, My $$ breakdown is .

my monthly drawn pay is 2k (after cpf deduction)
I will save 1.1k up to MSA
900 to spend..

300 bucks I give parent
250 give our rental
350 I use it for myself

thats about it..

Hope seniors can give some valuable advice.
Appreciate it..

RazerMouse
15-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Her nephews want her to leave me cus she thinks that I might not be clean.

Wants me to go do a medical checkup cus I know my 'gf' from that sort of place, so of cuz i do went others as well ..

I told her that, I do not go this sort of place often.. but they just wont believe
I have told my this gf to go with me to checkup, and she is fine with it as well.
for the past 2 days she come home at 8pm - suppose to stop work at 10pm ..
she rented the whole shop by herself, due to the fact that it belongs to her cousin that went to china for 2 mths already

RazerMouse
15-02-2009, 03:20 PM
I am actually quite fearful to stay with her..
Scare of myself containminated with diseases and such..

She and me bascially always have protected intercourse..
Just 1 thing that I am afraid of is BBBJ..

For oral intercourse I only 'attack' her boobies... and did fingering on her..

And we always bathe together ..

As such, she seems to be nice lady..
make sandwich for me before I goes to work.. Buy mango and oranges for me to help my eyes as she knows I need to face the monitor alot..
Help me tidy my bottom of my jeans with the shoe as I always anyhow..
Help me make my hair nice nice before we go out..

ekemono
15-02-2009, 03:27 PM
but no matter what, you must also, she must also respect your respective family's wishes hor. Because before you were together, your family was there, and if anything goes wrong, they will also still be there.

Well spoken bro.

To add, I also read that she was back into the trade?
As far as i know, if a working gal truely value and wants to be with you, she will not go back into the trade. She knew the act is not making the guy felt better and may sour the relationship but she does it anyway. This can only shows a tell-tale sign: The relationship is not the first priority.

Certainly being a FL was for the money. So it also tells us about the TS. He isn't financially ready and also, she is not ready to be poor again.

mike1304k
15-02-2009, 04:06 PM
What Bro Ekemono said is true. Why did she go back to her WL or FL life is she really wanted to quit? Why did she blame you? Did her own family not say that you should be married before staying together? Perhaps it was a way of getting you to get married, but even if we give her the benefit of doubt, if she really respected herself, she would have known that she would have to live by herself for the time being and been prepared. And just because she got chased out of the house, she goes back to hooking? Isn't it some joke? No one says not staying with boyfren must go hook and then blame the guy leh. In a previous post, I told about a fren of mine who married a stripper. He was a normal salaryman in Japan and there were times when finances did not meet. But the wife said to him and I was there... she said "you gave me a new life and I must respect you for that". So when they were having their first child, things were really really difficult. The guy only had the equivalent of SGD$5 to eat and the wife also had to work as a part timer at a restaurant to make ends meet. It takes great discipline to live a normal life. Just like for me and my wife, when things are hard, we stick together even harder to make it through. Not do something the easy way and then blame the other for making him or her do the stupid thing.

One example, now you are married. You have a hard patch, are you going to go out and cheong and then blame her? So it is the same with her too mah.

pussyman72
15-02-2009, 08:09 PM
the posting machan like TV series or movie :rolleyes:

HCKing
15-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Ok, now my question is..

like wat other bros said, play it cool and time will tell everything. u have taken a step too fast by asking her to stay with u and dont allow her to continue wrking in order to make yrself believe that u r in a normal relationship dating a non-WL. hwever, all these will be shattered in time to come when u r no longer able to provide her needs and she will go back to her old trade and u already see it happening. there is a possibility she will break up with u 1st if u cant promise her the marriage she is seeking and she will start seeking it elsewhere liao.

same thing, she gt nthing to lose if she marry u nw, but u will have alot to lose if the marriage doesnt work out. better play safe bro.

GreenHorny
15-02-2009, 08:40 PM
After reading your post, if you were to ask me,
I would say NO. STOP EVERYTHING WITH HER.
sorry to say this, but the fact that your relatives r so protective of u, either u have past history of falling into such KC traps easily, or the way she behaves really let your relatives buay tahan. No matter what, never risk family ties over her..

Mrxhub
15-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Bro, my advises contiune your relationship after a few years to understand more about her.....since I'm also having a PRC "gf"....3mths is really a dangerous period of understanding each other....as for mine, it 3yrs++... Both of u wish to get marry, just bcos u two get along well, can't tell the different after marriage..It a risky term....If she really love you, she will trust you, no matter you are rich or poor and wait for u...just like my "gf", can u believe, I been betrayed by her many many times.....till now, she confessed her mistakes, and ask me to forgive her, now she turn over a new leaf, treat me damn nice until I scared also, now she getting more femaine and mature, really look like 90% like ZHONG CHUHONG, make me worried. But I trust her totally, as I understand her well. Make me a HAPPY MAN now, Bless me! :D

pussyman72
15-02-2009, 09:36 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... dreaming....

DO_YOU_BJ
15-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Amazing how so many SG men live in dreams..........when it comes to PRC WLs
Amazing how so many men in SG fail to realise that these PRC WLs dun dream but only believe in REALITY............that's y they always say the word 现实

pussyman72
15-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Amazing how so many SG men live in dreams..........when it comes to PRC WLs

hehehe finally somebody catch what i mean ;) not just PRC, other WL also.... think see too much movie or tv series....

nobody asking the guy not fall in love with WL but the way they post with such a short term relationship thinking it a fantasy of loves....... my bless to them is good luck and all the best.... :cool:

blind of love = death..... believe too much is also = death....

day by day u will be suck in and at the end of the road. the one who suffer is the person who give the most. not in term of money but in term of love....

DO_YOU_BJ
15-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Remember the movie Pretty Woman?
They all think they're Richard Gere and their WL is Julia Roberts bwahahahaha

pussyman72
15-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Remember the movie Pretty Woman?
They all think they're Richard Gere and their WL is Julia Roberts bwahahahaha

got that movie bo post here for pple to see mah ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
15-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Ok ok here u go hahahaha
Watch "Pretty Woman" Movie, download Prettywoman - watch-movies.net Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads (http://www.watch-movies-links.net/movies/pretty_woman/)

cablesnwires
16-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Let's wait for the TS to answer some of the questions posted here, before we put him to the guilliotine...

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 12:43 AM
He was in and reading just not posting!

* Last Activity: Yesterday 15-02-2009 10:04 PM

funalex
16-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Agree that you should discontinue. So many bros cannot be wrong.

DesSia
16-02-2009, 04:33 AM
Never fall for the trap!

Many PRC is in Singapore working hard. Why she chose to be a FL rather than a coffeeshop or food court helper? Because she chose the easy way out.

Don't dream brother. Birds forever will have feather! I went through this before...guess what? Got PR liao then off she goes!

pussyman72
16-02-2009, 04:57 AM
saw one guy in GL Lor 42 kopi tiam with his cai... viet ger.. the guy behave so decent or infact he really look very very decent.. so happy when his viet ger order food and help him take out some of the chilly from the mee soup..

talk to the ger so nice. My friend n i was just sitting opposite them. the ger wear skirt keep open her legs n can see her panty... :rolleyes: best she notice we looking at her panty she just open even bigger n best thing even pull the skirt up abit more so we can see more clearly -.-::

cb that poor kid think he got a chick who wear so decent and like him hiaz... another cai tao for her to slaughter....

Good luck to him :rolleyes:

EtherC
16-02-2009, 10:39 AM
TS I kinda pity your parents. Hope that they won't end up picking cardboard or cans to clean up the mess you'll be creating.

slider_72
16-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Bro, you are an only child. Your parents are 67 and 70 years old already. Do you really have the heart to torture them like this? You are drawing a salary of $2.5K per month, and going by your grammar and vocabulary, my guess is that your educational level is not high. Without any disrespect intended, chances of you becoming a high income earner is not great if things carry on as they are. Do you think you can afford to feed your parents as well as your girl and her extended family as well? This is 现实 bro.

At 25, a guy, especially a Sillypore guy, is relatively immature. At 25, a girl, in particular a PRC WL, is an old bird liao. She has probably seen more in terms of life experience than you ever had or may ever experience within the next decade or two. The balance of power is definitely not in your favour bro.

If a girl is really serious about you and is thinking of marrying you, she will definitely stop working as a WL. You may think why she picked you if she is not really in love with you? You would probably say to yourself since you are a relatively low income earner without the 5 Cs, she is not out to con you of your money.

If those are your thoughts, you are wrong my friend. Remember, your parents own their own flat/apartment which you are living in. You are the only child. Your folks are aged 67 and 70 years old. You are relatively simple compared to her, so it means that you are much easier for her to control and manipulate.

What are her objectives? Legions. For one, if she is staying with you, she saves on rental. It can add up to a few hundred dollars a month at least. Someone to pay for her meals and other expenses. Potential candidate to help her get her Singapore passport.

And coming home early from work does not mean anything either my friend. In my mind, if the girl comes home early from work, it simply means that the financial crisis is biting really hard and there are no customers, that's why she might as well go home early and rest instead of sitting and staring at space in the dinghy cubicle of a work place.

Save your money bro, do think of your aged parents. Medical health care can get rather expensive nowadays, especially for geriatrics.

Mrxhub
16-02-2009, 11:25 AM
cb that poor kid think he got a chick who wear so decent and like him hiaz... another cai tao for her to slaughter....

Maybe that guy act DECENT only and part of samster group....:D

pewpew
16-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Since that you have mentioned you have Chiong very little before...

Why not get a group of friends, go chiong again, in months, you will have a province of Girlfriends in China......

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Guys do read back and maybe give the chap some points so he can reply immediately.
His replies are in but kinda like late after we hit page 3 the replies on page 1 appears

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 04:48 PM
1) I just reach 25, she is 25 as well
2) I am working
3) I been working for 3 years
4) I am drawing 2.5k per mth
5) property belongs to my parents' name (my parents are 67 and 70 of age) I am the only child
6) I owns a bike
7) Nope! no CC ..
Of the above, no offense bro, just want you to see things the way they are, YOU GOT NOTTIN!

If that girl is normal, of coz i will allows her to leave, if not she will be pissed with me especially singaporean type of girl
Well said, one day you'll be a father too....wouldnt you want your son to marry a PROPER girl? Yes even if he's really in love wif that WL, as she totally in love wif him too, wouldnt you expect her totally leave the life of vice & return to the real world?
If she dropped everything and went to even open a kopi O stall, fuck I will make sure 90% of the bros here go there to lim kopi!
But no, she returned to selling herself??????? Doesnt make sense rite????????

First day i went that parlour and i bring her go drink and I bring her back home..
1st day meet you go drink still ok. 1st day meet can go your house stay overnight???????? This is what you hear your friends say at a kopi session about an easy fuck! Yes she's a WL but this action is nothing short of still being a WL...cos a descent woman would not go to your house on the 1st day she met you! Oh ya, descent gals dun do ONS hor

First day my mum saw her and start to scold her big time (coz it is like 12 midnight) resulted her crying.. and i'm there consoling..
Your mom say something you didnt! Woman's instinct is very much more sharper than a man's! They can sense danger looming in the air faster than men....men like to walk into danger and get their arse burnt! So, to me, she's just being like any protective mother! Another thing is, you mom may know you're the introvert type, thus very easy to bluff one, so she lagi more protective. Good mother...you shud respect & learn to dialogue wif her more. She cry let her cry lor....wat did u expect her to do, have an argument wif your mom, stare at your mom or shout at you? Remember, do not let what you see fool you, trust what you cant see....not wat you can......

She left workplace half an hour earlier than normal cus she wanna go drink initially, and I bike her to my neighbour place
Ah...well said, she wanted to drink that's why she left earlier...not becos she wanted to be wif you

Yes, she needs to go to school and have at least 80% of attendance rate..
I am the only one teaching her.. Now, she left my house, her result isnt that good as she returns to work
That's not important to you. She got the visa not to study but to make money...this dun tell me you dunno hor

This I am not very sure, she only told me, she is not allowed to move in to live with a male with offically marrying him.
You have said the magic word where we can all determine that you have been SMITTEN or KCed by this gal liao! "SHE TOLD ME!"

I have already spoken to her big sister, big sister in law, father, mother, 2 younger sister and one of her younger sister-in-law.. And also we QQ and I saw how her sisters look like already
This does not mean anything! Remember China 1 child policy!!!!!!!! Wat sister brother all, with this you know its friends liao! Be very very careful!!!!!!!

If I have such a nephew. I will scold him big time and I will warn him not to go to her again. If he doesnt listen, I will kick him out :(
Exactly, you gave him a choice and if he fucks up AGAIN, you'll do it! But she like one chance also dun have you know!!!!!!!!!!Make sense?

She is even more witty than me. I am just a very childish in mind kind of person
Ah, thank you for your honesty! This says alot, at least you have answered to yourself why your mother reacted the way she did.....because of this, like i said, remember the story of 老鹰抓小鸡? Your mom was only protecting her child, YOU!

She trusts me with $$ now, asking me to deposit $$ for her..
This is really totally not important, why dun you ask her to bank all hear earnings into your bank account and then you internet banking remit the money to China then i say she trust you! I ask my friends to bank in checks in my favour all the time? Does it mean anything?????? Answer is no, just tompang only!

And also! We go remit $$ to china at China town every week. She needs to send back 20k SGD and she has already done it .
Good for her, but you notice, everything you say is about her? But, wat about you?????? Can you read her mind? You already say she's wittier than you, yet you try to guess what's in her mind....dude, you're swimming in shark infested water and you think your dancing wif angels in heaven....you're in very very big trouble!

I have again went KTV partyworld with her yesterday, spent around 200 on dinner and KTV. She pays it all.
PartyWorld is not a KTV...its a family KALA OK!
Already told you that you got a very good deal, so enjoy the cheap ride.....cos that's all its gonna be!

My wallet is empty! my bank account left SGD 3!!
The rest are in my MSA and OUB account which I cannot withdraw without a need..
Good, at least you got something in the back but do remember, SHE MUST NEVER KNOW ABOUT THIS! Cos if she does, then it will explain even more why she's still hanging on to you!

Her nephews want her to leave me cus she thinks that I might not be clean.
Who are they to say you're not clean? Did you ever reply that she's a prostitute and you only fuck her pussy!!!!!! Who's unclean?????? And worst, they come from a string of prostitutes and what right do they have to say you're not clean? If they wanna know what isnt clean, tell them they know cos they see it in the mirror everyday!
Worst, what you hear is from only her mouth, very dangerous, she using the brainwash dominating technique liao

Wants me to go do a medical checkup cus I know my 'gf' from that sort of place, so of cuz i do went others as well ..
To have a peace of mind for yourself, GO!!!!!!!
To give a prostitute a peace of mind...DUN GO!!!!!

I told her that, I do not go this sort of place often.. but they just wont believe
I have told my this gf to go with me to checkup, and she is fine with it as well.
They??? Who are they???? Why r u answering to so many people????? Are you a man or are you a dog???????? Think very carefully and reply this to yourself cos its obvious already rite........

for the past 2 days she come home at 8pm - suppose to stop work at 10pm ..
she rented the whole shop by herself, due to the fact that it belongs to her cousin that went to china for 2 mths already
Why the fuck does she have to rent the shop just bcos the cousin went to china?????? She shud be taking care of it while cousin not around not renting it....this is another loophole!
Its a business they're running and they rented the shop to become a whorehouse....no????????
Be careful, cos when raid happens, you'll be dragged into it as well for sure

I am actually quite fearful to stay with her..
Scare of myself containminated with diseases and such..
This is a good sign. If you bothered to read through this section, the one that always warn you of impending danger is actually your natural instincts. It's them who are making you worried....thus u are in this state cos mind & heart at war liao..........in the end, one will win, the other MUST die!

She and me bascially always have protected intercourse..
Just 1 thing that I am afraid of is BBBJ..
Sooner of later, the CAP will come off, then what...look far and you'll worry even more!!!!!!!

For oral intercourse I only 'attack' her boobies... and did fingering on her..
That's not called oral my friend, i can tell you're VERY GREEN in this dept no wonder she TARGET YOU!!!!!!!

And we always bathe together ..
You forgot to mention and remind yourself something very important in this statement..........SHE HAS DONE THIS ACT WIF COUNTLESS MEN...so wat so different is it for her to bathe wif you???????? Whereas, for you, its different tiobo?????

As such, she seems to be nice lady..
make sandwich for me before I goes to work..
Does she eat at all? You mean she make for you already very nice????? Please dun be so easily touched by such little acts!
If i send a sandwich to your office for the next 1 week will you be more touched and sell your soul to me?????? Please my friend, wake up!

Buy mango and oranges for me to help my eyes as she knows I need to face the monitor alot..
Sorry, not proven by the scientific community that these fruits help!

Help me tidy my bottom of my jeans with the shoe as I always anyhow..
From this, my perception of you is a STONER, a square, an introvert, a quiet withdrawn person who doesnt mingle much and isnt a popular person in the crowd....someone who is seen and very often forgotten...did i guess correctly?????????

Help me make my hair nice nice before we go out..
I think this is quite normal, cos if her hair was a fucking mess, you'd also help her abit.........so no big deal la....but you're 25.......you're like a BABY!!!!!!!

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Tell you wat, why not i meet up wif you and you tell her i your oldest cousin brother as well.
Get their auntie, uncle, grandfather, grandmother etc etc all come out and tok!
All you gotta do is foot the bill after and you'd have learnt the most important lesson of your life! HOW TO BE A MAN!

If you're game, let me know, cos the bros here know me, i'm known to appear when its needed...and this seems like another interesting crusade like the kefuso incident!

Jedi council agree????????????????????????

slider_72
16-02-2009, 06:18 PM
This is definitely more interesting than the kefuso incident. Here we appear to be dealing with the entire clan. They are definitely ganging up against TS. But since he is not rich, we need to ascertain what is their main motivation first.

Perhaps we should send someone to up his girl at her workplace, at least to find out what sort of person we are dealing with. Draw her out and understand the enemy first. If possible start some KCing with this girl.

Once the girl thinks that she got another 支持者, then we arrange to meet with the entire clan. The supporter must not appear first. After talking with the clan and getting them to take the offensive, we have the supporter appear on cue and ambush them.

The message will then be very clear to them, ie. don't fuck around with us. Also, since she is on student pass, it is easy to drop a nice friendly email to ICA.

Me thinks these guys are trying to makan TS because of his simplicity.

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Agreed...since they operate at Massage joints, bro ur forte....
you be the tip of the spear.
RazorMouse agree?

slider_72
16-02-2009, 06:37 PM
呵呵!先锋部队来报道了! :D

So TS, just PM me the location of the joint and name of your girl if you are in for it. Also, it would be helpful if you let me know what will make you totally convinced that she is not really interested in you. I mean, to catch her in bed with someone else means nothing since that is her job right? Apart from having her move into my house (which is totally out of the question for me :D), what other objective evidence you want to see before you are convinced?

GreenHorny
16-02-2009, 06:39 PM
At 25, a guy, especially a Sillypore guy, is relatively immature. At 25, a girl, in particular a PRC WL, is an old bird liao. She has probably seen more in terms of life experience than you ever had or may ever experience within the next decade or two. The balance of power is definitely not in your favour bro.

Bro slider,
Dun lidat lehz, i also 25 nia.
But I do agree that PRC WL at 25 is a lao jiao. Considering that she start working at age 17, meaning her WL work experience is 8 yrs...haha. shld be management level already. Met a WL in ZH, only 19, and yet her resume include working in Macau Sauna 18, as an FL in Venetian etc. Never visit Singapore before but knew about Geylong and knew that Lorong 6/8 is their territory. Scary manz.... she is now only waiting for her visa approval and she will be on the way to tear the hearts of Spore Guys. This is a level 99 WL, and i can see her wonderful career path in her if she ever touch down Spore. And trust me, as a SYT armed with big boobs and nice pink nipple, her damage ability sibei high...
Paiseh, drift away a bit.... at the end of the day, PRC r fucking gd at KC game, so defense up for you

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Slider, all terms far superior than him liao.
She'll dump him faster than he can kneel down to beg her to stay!

ekemono
16-02-2009, 07:08 PM
saw one guy in GL Lor 42 kopi tiam with his cai... viet ger.. the guy behave so decent or infact he really look very very decent.. so happy when his viet ger order food and help him take out some of the chilly from the mee soup..

Talk about these, some time back I also came across a pair. The guy was at most 23 in Ts and jeans with crumpler sling bag and 100% is mummy's baby boy. He was so happily clinging on to his Viet gal. The gal looks like works in a KTV from her attire.

My goodness, if the gals can handle old ginger like us, they can easily eat him up for breakfast.

Young guys may not be rich, but they are easily manupilative and not demanding. So why not?

pussyman72
16-02-2009, 07:15 PM
My goodness, if the gals can handle old ginger like us, they can easily eat him up for breakfast.

Young guys may not be rich, but they are easily manupilative and not demanding. So why not?

lol true true the gers wanna handle old ginger like us can but need more time to spend on us to milk us ma... young young green green student student look it better cos very ez to milk by just giving a huggy, kiss kiss, em yeu anh, anh yeu. em nho anh LOL

hear hear simi lj also can liao for green green. for old ginger said many many also cannot lol cos we want pussy they want money full stop LOL :D

lol forget to add one more that niheu LOL

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 07:28 PM
From wat i know there r always 2 sets of ment they have.
Set one, old man like me...got $$$$ so dun really give a fark about their emotion thus wat we want, for the sake of money, no matter how disgusted, they'll give
As for the younger easy prey, not so established in career ones, its their toyboy.
They look to them to be their dogs...someone to help them do things, let their stress out on them...........
Its kinda like fair game......
We play them for money...they play the young ones like we play them......

Oceanlee
16-02-2009, 07:47 PM
呵呵!先锋部队来报道了! :D

So TS, just PM me the location of the joint and name of your girl if you are in for it. Also, it would be helpful if you let me know what will make you totally convinced that she is not really interested in you.

I am ready to assist too ... ;)
后备军 代命 .... 来了 :D

colins
16-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Tell you wat, why not i meet up wif you and you tell her i your oldest cousin brother as well.
Get their auntie, uncle, grandfather, grandmother etc etc all come out and tok!
All you gotta do is foot the bill after and you'd have learnt the most important lesson of your life! HOW TO BE A MAN!

If you're game, let me know, cos the bros here know me, i'm known to appear when its needed...and this seems like another interesting crusade like the kefuso incident!

Jedi council agree????????????????????????

Someone's gonna run run away liao....;)

cablesnwires
16-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Bro TS, my 2 cents...

While you try to provide as much details as possible, I'm sure there are many many other things that we are not aware of. And all the brothers are giving excellent advice to you, but only based on what you have written. I know you try to be as objective as possible, and in doing so, you have inadvertently put your brain to work, while your heart is actually wanting to burst out to say something else. If you are looking at someone to actually encourage you to go ahead, you will be disappointed by all the advice given to you.

I cannot give you any advice regarding what need to be done. However, whatever you have decided, it is going hurt, and it is going to hurt real bad. If you decide to follow the brothers' advice, there will always be that "What if..." situation, and you will never know how it is going to turn out to be. Right now, I believe you are thinking this way, and you do not want to regret the decision. You will feel miserable. Having said that, if you refuse to listen to the advice here, and it turns out to be true, you will find that all your efforts and time will come to nothing. You will again feel miserable.

Between a hard rock and a wall, it is YOUR decision.

If you follow your heart, be prepared to lose big time. If you follow the advice given, you will never know if you have made the right decision.

Sorry bro TS, I know it is difficult for you, but this is just the beginning. There will be more to come.

Whatever decision you decide to make, you will have your own reasons. I do wish you will make the right decision without any regrets.

havana
16-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Life is a gamble...:rolleyes:If u never place your bet, U wont know the outcome:confused:
But ultimately U will be responsible for your rise or fall:cool:
Just remember, U only live once.......:)

RazerMouse
16-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi Seniors,

Really alot of valuable advice that have written in here.. especially DO_YOU_BJ ...

Ok, I do not know what to reply here.. but I will take replies and slowly reply.. really too much of them..

Ok, I update you bros some bit of this and that..
by small action maybe can advice she like me or just playing with me ?..

when we go out, that day it is valentine day's eve, we went to cineleisure hong kong cafe..
my wallet 2 bucks, ATM left 20 bucks.

when the waitress come to me, ask me to pay.. i never react.. she likes not very happy. cus next table sits another bunch of china people from her country.. I know i got not enough cash, so she see me never react, she pays for me.. then her face become black black..

thereafter, leave the cafe, she asking me, did i see why she unhappy jus now?
i say is it cus i never pay? she says : YES! in china, it is really very crazy to see a lady paying for a man..
She stuff $$ into my wallet telling me, next time go out with her, use her $$ ..

She will give me cash to deposit.. now the maximum is 3300 SGD..

Always at nite we go supper , eat zi char around 10~20 bucks she will pay as well..
take cab , she pays all as well. never ask from me.
only recently ask me give her 100 buck enough liao.. for all the food she has pay..

ekemono
16-02-2009, 09:49 PM
sometimes when we get burned in life, it is not sorely a bad thing afterall. I dare to say a big bulk of senior cheongsters had at least been burned once.
Just like when we were a youngster, how will we know to differentiate right from wrong if we had not done the wrong and face the bad consequences?

Such love game does not only applies to a relationship with a working gal, but with the average gal on the street too. Only, with a working gal, they are firm to chop you fast and swiftly and mercilessly cos they dun have alot of time to waste, their oppotunities and youth are time limited. That is why, alot of very smart seasoned cheongsters move faster than them; they post an "oppotunity" for the gal, demand some securities(sex), takes quick bites and disappear even before the gal can set the trap. The longer a guy hangs into the game the more odds will be against him.
So.., the working gal also got smarter the next time. Both sexes tries to outwit each other. or aka the KC game.

ekemono
16-02-2009, 10:02 PM
when we go out, that day it is valentine day's eve, we went to cineleisure hong kong cafe..

Before I comment on this, do understand that it is not my words of sour grapes, for I dun benefit not matter what happers.

Yes. In China custom, the guy should take care of the tab. I got to know this some years back when one of my FB took me to visit her province's gals. The treat was on her, but she stuff $200 into my pocket prior to the meet up.

Back to your situation.
It may be shiok to know you get free sex and free meals, but do bear in mind that you are showing your lacking; your incapability to support a family comfortably. For now with the good easy money she gets, it is okay. But what happens when down the road the relationship gets deeper and she has to quit the trade for the good and progress of the relationship? Would will be taking care of the tab then? You? I tot you are left with 20 bucks in the ATM? Surely I did not read that both of you are eating at posh restuarants often.

pussyman72
16-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Life is a gamble...:rolleyes:If u never place your bet, U wont know the outcome:confused:
But ultimately U will be responsible for your rise or fall:cool:
Just remember, U only live once.......

lol i like what u posted :)

colins
16-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Bro Razermouse, I am gonna tell you a story but hope you take the meaning well beyond what is happening to you now and look into your future.

When I was with a PRC girl, like you I was quite convinced that she was genuine. In fact, if you ask me now, I am still convinced that she was genuine at that point of time. Money wise, she foots the bill even when it was her 21st birthday. When I went outstation, during the night that I was travelling back, she stayed up the whole night in anticipation. Before she left Sg, she spent in excess of 1k on us. She spent so much effort on assuring me that she do not sleep with her customer. At that time, I never suspect that it is anything other than love becos there is just no reason to suspect her feelings.

But when she went back, in 3 weeks time, I initiated the break off. To me, even though you know her feelings, you still can't compare it with the fact that once this feeling subsides, the feeling of bitterness and disappointment of reality will be more painful. How much do you know her? What make you so sure that you can go long term with a WL? Can you really take it keeping it in you for 10, 20 years? You're worried about her body now, basically wearing condoms all the way. You should be more worried about her mind, becos unlike sex, it can never be protected from the WL work she does. It changes a person so much that certain mindset and thinking are not reversible till she dies. Can you take her as your lifelong partner? If not, are you prepared for the sufferings of the parting?

I hope by asking you questions, you can uncover the little realistic guy inside you who I'm very sure, has been telling you all the danger that you are bringing yourself in.

HCKing
16-02-2009, 10:28 PM
bro Razermouse, i nt trying to pour cold water to yr new found love but by inviting her to yr house, see yr relatives, talk abt marriage and all that u r already walking on dangerous ground. read this thread,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/108537-heartless-singaporean-guy.html

dont anyhw give PRC girls HOPE and promises, they WONT forget them so easily.:eek:

ekemono
16-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Can you take her as your lifelong partner?

yes bro colins, spoken so well.

Very often in the forum, you read of guys getting serious with a working gal or turn to ex working gal, then all the evaluation and analysis comes in, her every move, her every actions. But funny nobody turn to ask themselves about themselves; CAN WE ACCEPT HER PAST??

I am sure my story with my Viet wife was an example.

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Even if most can say they can accept their past, fair but that's only during the honeymoon period.
When the dust settles, what makes you think the past wont affect their future?????????

slider_72
17-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Ok, I update you bros some bit of this and that..by small action maybe can advice she like me or just playing with me ?..

when the waitress come to me, ask me to pay.. i never react.. she likes not very happy. cus next table sits another bunch of china people from her country.. I know i got not enough cash, so she see me never react, she pays for me.. then her face become black black..

thereafter, leave the cafe, she asking me, did i see why she unhappy jus now?
i say is it cus i never pay? she says : YES! in china, it is really very crazy to see a lady paying for a man..
She stuff $$ into my wallet telling me, next time go out with her, use her $$ ..

only recently ask me give her 100 buck enough liao.. for all the food she has pay..

Bro, you want to know whether she really likes you or playing with you? PM me her name and the address of the joint where she is working. I'll have her dump you and tell you to stop bothering her within a month.

Telling us little bits and pieces of what you went through will not paint the entire picture. These will at best give us a prejudiced view filtered by your own subjective interpretation of the facts. If you want anyone here to tell you that your girl is really in love with you, you will be very disappointed.

You go dating with her, got no money, girl needs to pay the bill. After that she still ask you to reimburse her $100 for the makan money. Does that make any sense to you? I'm sorry to say this but I don't see any future between you and this girl.

You can't afford to play this game my friend, and in more ways than one. Firstly, financially you are already stretched. With your aged parents at home and your being the only child, save your money in case of emergencies. You will never know when you might need it. Don't let your parents down.

Secondly, you are obviously very green when it comes to these games. These girls will have you for breakfast and swallow you whole without you realising it.

newyorker88
17-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Hi Seniors,

Friend, I guess you are still to young to go for a stable relationship. ATM left 20 bucks? My question to you is that what you see this gal can do in the future? Can she hold a stable job in the future? Can she take care of you when you are down? Perhaps you got to do some logical thinking. Not your heart this time.

Life is full of adventures.

I agree totally with many brothers who wrote here giving you advice.

What this gal wants could be a secure life, but from what we see here, you are not to that level yet.

Take care, and many of us here do not want to see another samster taking the road well travelled.

We can fall in love many times, but once you tie the knot it is forever. After reading some of your post, I believe you are not financially stable yet.

omg2009
17-02-2009, 12:19 PM

OMG, friend CAN u WAKE UP,,,,
cant u see she slowly show out her true face????
now ask for 100 buck for all food she had pay... next she will ask 1000 buck for all others expenses she had pay.... and on & on & on she will ask for more & more she had pay.....
she did good thing for u is jst to get u TRUST den she will get back everything that she had gv out...
from your story, i can sense that she JUST only want to get Spore PR & be a Spore citizen...dont fell into the hole.,,,,,,

Harvest
17-02-2009, 01:03 PM
TS,

Why not build up your career first when you are still young? Like what the rest of the bros have said, you have no financial foundation to sustain the challenges of a modern r/s. You want her to look down on you and despise you? Know your limits and move on!

DO_I_BJ
17-02-2009, 02:24 PM
TS. u are drawing 2.5k per month. im earning less than you. But my bank accoun t has slightly more than you. LOL. how the hell u left $20??!!! and its not even month end.

HCKing
17-02-2009, 02:36 PM
TS. u are drawing 2.5k per month. im earning less than you. But my bank accoun t has slightly more than you. LOL. how the hell u left $20??!!! and its not even month end.

maybe TS just pulling our legs, where gt WL so gd can treat him sing partyworld, ask him to deposit her hard earned $ 4 her and still stick with him when he gt no $ to pay 4 meals.

maybe TS is trying to say he sibeh yandao able to KC PRC WL big time anytime.:D

mike1304k
17-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Bro TS,

Lets not talk about KC trap and so on. But lets just look at yourself for a moment. Please do not mind be being frank hor. You have 2.5k a month. You have almost nothing in bank. You cannot really give her anything. She cannot really work here. So what do you expect her to do? Most girls will be careful of a guy and his economic ability. If he cannot give her the life she needs, not saying the life she wants hor, she will definitely hedge her bets... Doing the FL WL on the side, having other daddy's and so on. You have already painted yourself into a corner like that liao mah. So even if your family and her family finally agree to your coupling, how can you afford to support her? $100 a month for meals? One plate of char kuey teow costs $2.50 cheapest hor bro. If you are using her money, then she will say you have to let her hook lor.... since there is no other way money is coming in.... And what happens if one of your family gets to know about this???

Bro.... there is not right or wrong answer. Love is also a very wierd thing. But we cannot live on love and fresh air and she is smarter than that. If she wants to go for a course, where will the money come from? Will you beg borrow and steal to give her that? Or perhaps allow her to hook to make enough? Make sure your finances are stable first. In theory, there are many more people who earn less than you. They get by. If you and your girl can show that you can get by with that you have and she does not hook, then you are on your way to normal life and perhaps a future. If not, then please just be prepared to walk away lah.

slider_72
17-02-2009, 06:21 PM
If you and your girl can show that you can get by with that you have and she does not hook, then you are on your way to normal life and perhaps a future. If not, then please just be prepared to walk away lah.

As it is, there are numerous insurmountable obstacles for them to lead a normal life in future apart from TS' financial distress.

First problem. He is Sillyporean and she is PRC. Even if they get married, does not mean that she will automatically get PR or citizenship. ICA will look at the income level and occupation of the applicant and the Sillypore spouse. If she cannot stay here, what is TS going to do? Go China and till the land?

Second problem. The PR/citizenship application may take a long time. In the meantime, what is she going to do for a living? The assumption here is that the application for PR is made after marriage. From ROM date until PR application approved may take a couple of years. In the interim, she may be able to stay here on an extended social visit pass. But a holder of an extended social visit pass is not permitted to find lawful occupation. How now brown cow? Back to hooking? Even if she wants to work at coffee shop as helper/cleaner, it is technically illegal as a holder of a social visit pass.

Third problem. TS don't even have enough money to feed himself, how to feed aged parents and wife? If you are reading this, TS, please remember your parents are 67 and 70 years old respectively. Medical care for geriatrics in Singapore does not come cheap.

Fourth problem. This one I not very sure so if anyone knows what are the rules on this, please feel free to contribute. The problem, or rather potential problem is housing. Even though you may be married and have a proper family nucleus, I believe HDB rules only permit citizens and PRs to own a HDB flat. I am not sure whether you can own a HDB flat in your sole name. Right now may be able to stay at parents' home. But if one day both parents are not around, will he be able to inherit and hold the HDB flat in his sole name?

The obstacles are legion. And for someone whose income level is nothing to shout about, the problems are compounded numerous times. Even for normal SG couples earning modest income, it is quite common to hear that they argue and fight over money issues. A fortiori a SG man and PRC woman.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-02-2009, 08:57 PM

You are not fit to comment on his situation at all!
He is younger than you and damn, earns more than you that's 1
2 they r living together
3 Even with little disposable income, THEY try thus he cannot control the situation
4 She pays for stuff and she gives him money

I dun think i need to start putting how u stinge, leech of others, just to take a cheap flight to PRC to meet your dreamgal who's also a prostitute who was caught and barred from coming back and then giving her all the money you SAVED just for a few days of dreamland fantasy!

Oh pls....the pot calling the kettle black!
You're even worse than this guy!

bigbuffalo
17-02-2009, 09:20 PM
this thread brought back some sweet memories for me..though did not end well but it also did not end with any bitterness for both of us too..
so TS , make yr self some drinks , read the replies here, sit back and think deeply..
good luck to u..

shanshen
17-02-2009, 09:32 PM
interesting read... i advise TS to take up Do_U_BJ offer to meet up their whole clan...non other here than DO_U_BJ has the mental EQ and sharpness to sniff out danger from 5 miles away...he is the master in KC games..so listen to him..

well, for a start, hope TS can be mature to see the pitfall and not fall into the trap...however, carry on to enjoy the freebies given to u.. its rare that a china girl will pay for everything and since u have this golden opportunities, made full use of this period and enjoy your life.

never talk about marriage to her and avoid the subject saying u are still young and will only consider marriage till u are into the late 28 to 30. that will buy u like 3 years of time to test her out and enjoy the freebies hehe.

my guess is she want the marriage to get a PR and convert to a pink ic later stage..after that, its sayonara time...

if this is the plot, u play the actor and act out your role, but dont get into the marriage thingy, get it?

DO_I_BJ
17-02-2009, 09:57 PM
You are not fit to comment on his situation at all!
He is younger than you and damn, earns more than you that's 1
2 they r living together
3 Even with little disposable income, THEY try thus he cannot control the situation
4 She pays for stuff and she gives him money

I dun think i need to start putting how u stinge, leech of others, just to take a cheap flight to PRC to meet your dreamgal who's also a prostitute who was caught and barred from coming back and then giving her all the money you SAVED just for a few days of dreamland fantasy!

Oh pls....the pot calling the kettle black!
You're even worse than this guy!

please ... you also called colins a leecher. . i don't know why you need to keep on emphasizing the pt that i stinge and leech. anyway im sad for you because you are empty person. . I thought im empty but it seems you are one also. There's actually 2 more person that you know personally that support my statement. Sigh. anyway thats out of pt. I got no comment. Good luck TS.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-02-2009, 10:02 PM
please ... you also called colins a leecher. . everybody also leecher to you right?! anyway thats out of pt. I got no comment. Good luck TS.

So fast edit liao ah.....
Shows how fast your brains react to the stupidity you portray everyday.

DO_I_BJ
17-02-2009, 10:08 PM
So fast edit liao ah.....
Shows how fast your brains react to the stupidity you portray everyday.

im stupid... but you are an empty old man.

sigh.

mywaymyway
17-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Should not get involved.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-02-2009, 10:15 PM
im stupid... but you are an empty old man.

sigh.

You're rite, i feel so empty, cannot kenna KC like you...so envious of you.......
You're my idol......no matter how i try, i cant be like you...wats your secret?????
Pls share...pls wahahahahahahahaha

tanterry
17-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Since you do not earn much, her only gain from the deal is PR status. I doubt you have much to lose, perhaps having a bit of emotional rower coaster. Just make sure you do not own valuable asset while enjoying the pie. But then you are now enjoying the pie without commitment. So why you wanna tied your hands down, ya?

DO_YOU_BJ
18-02-2009, 02:13 AM
RazerMouse, we're waiting for your comments and feedback.
Remember, we're all here to help you not sabo you.
Also, no one wants to see you fall........
Waiting........................................... ...........................

slider_72
18-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Since you do not earn much, her only gain from the deal is PR status. I doubt you have much to lose, perhaps having a bit of emotional rower coaster. Just make sure you do not own valuable asset while enjoying the pie. But then you are now enjoying the pie without commitment. So why you wanna tied your hands down, ya?

Bro, what you said would be an ideal scenario for an old bird who will be able to maximise his returns in the given situation. For RazorMouse, he is a young newbie and appears rather un-enlightened in this arena. He should not even touch this pie and move on, otherwise there is a high risk that he will 死得很难看。

cablesnwires
18-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Bro RazerMouse has gone MIA. Perhaps he is in China now? :confused:

slider_72
18-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Bro RazerMouse has gone MIA. Perhaps he is in China now? :confused:

Don't think so lah bro, got only $20 left in his bank account, how to afford air ticket to go MeiMei land?

Harvest
18-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Don't think so lah bro, got only $20 left in his bank account, how to afford air ticket to go MeiMei land?

Well, he could have just looked at his girl, then she gave him a black face but still paid for his airfare. Once reached China then she asked him for the money back. :D

cablesnwires
18-02-2009, 06:38 PM

I still got a gut feeling he's in China. Don't ask me why, but this is part and parcel of the KC-stage.

I bet TS is feeling 自卑, based on his posts and replies. I‘m not sure who led you to feel this, it can be her or it can be yourself. Nevertheless, on both accounts she has nothing to lose, and you have nothing to gain.

Bro DYBJ is right, learn to love yourself. Self-pity is pathetic, do snap out of it before it consumes you totally.

You are young, there are more to learn and bigger problems ahead of you.

HCKing
18-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I still got a gut feeling he's in China. Don't ask me why, but this is part and parcel of the KC-stage.

I bet TS is feeling 自卑, based on his posts and replies. I‘m not sure who led you to feel this, it can be her or it can be yourself. Nevertheless, on both accounts she has nothing to lose, and you have nothing to gain.

Bro DYBJ is right, learn to love yourself. Self-pity is pathetic, do snap out of it before it consumes you totally.

You are young, there are more to learn and bigger problems ahead of you.

try do a search of his most recent postings, nt restricted to those in this section and it may help throw some light.

tanterry
18-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Bro, what you said would be an ideal scenario for an old bird who will be able to maximise his returns in the given situation. For RazorMouse, he is a young newbie and appears rather un-enlightened in this arena. He should not even touch this pie and move on, otherwise there is a high risk that he will 死得很难看。

I thought advice in theory must be able to maximise his returns at least then can quantify as good. Just that the execute part will be hard. Not everyone can do that heehee

DO_YOU_BJ
19-02-2009, 01:32 AM
I thought advice in theory must be able to maximise his returns at least then can quantify as good. Just that the execute part will be hard. Not everyone can do that heehee

Your statement is totally rite....but that's only applicable for a PLAYER!
Wats a player?
Someone who goes in without a heart....everything is controlled and ruled by the brain.
But then again, whats not a PLAYER?
One who goes in wif his heart....the minute her enters this BATTLE wif his heart...i.e putting emotions, care, welfare and the list goes on...he's as good as already lost the battle from the start.

Quantify return or ROI return of investment......only applicable is you're a predator....but as you can read from many threads, how many are actually predators and how many are actually prey? The scale is tipping to one particular side ya!
So the question here is, how many are really players and how many arent????
The answer is clear as water!

GreenHorny
19-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Your statement is totally rite....but that's only applicable for a PLAYER!
Wats a player?
Someone who goes in without a heart....everything is controlled and ruled by the brain.
One who goes in wif his heart....the minute her enters this BATTLE wif his heart...i.e putting emotions, care, welfare and the list goes on...he's as good as already lost the battle from the start.

Quantify return or ROI return of investment......only applicable is you're a predator....but as you can read from many threads, how many are actually predators and how many are actually prey? The scale is tipping to one particular side ya!
So the question here is, how many are really players and how many arent????
The answer is clear as water!

Haha,
agree and salute to you, bro DO_YOU_BJ. Until now I still cant go in into the KC arena without a heart. Maybe Im not as strong, and there is always a part of me that yearns for GFE. To me, KC is an important factor of better sex, and putting in some 'heart' is important to generate KC.
However, I always make sure that the ultimate decision lies with my brain, no matter how stong my heart feels, my brain needs to be stronger to control it. Although at times, it is at the verge of losing control. Hee

mike1304k
19-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Initially I was like that too. Cannnot bonk without KC. Reason, see a few of the FL or WL have to put lubricant before the act... Really turned me off. So there was a period of time when I said..."Waaaah if I cannot get along with the gal... I don wanna bonk them" But you know what?? The gals can also be playing you like a fiddle and because you want that GFE feeling, you make yourself more vulnerable. Because the more KC you have with the gal, the easier it will be for her to control you.

That was my mistake. My Thai girls all did the same thing to me. Give me such a nice feeling of being "loved" that I would do anything for her. In the end, she screwed me (literally and figuratively) and left me in shit in Thailand. Second time, this time another lady came... she said I was so poor thing... she saw how the other lady treated me and wanted to protect me.... Screwed me so much too... In end, I found out she was a mother and I was ready to marry her and to give her a life and accept her son, but she said that she never liked me and was with me for the money....

So now wiser, older and happier and freer, my motto is... have an itch... scratch it... Pay.. do the deed and forget it.... Even if the FL or WL wants to use lubricant... so be it... if I want love... nothing will ever be more loving than my wife... If I want GFE.... my wife will give it to me... provided that I also respect her and love her the way she wants to be loved... It takes two hands to clap.

Good luck guys...

FL Lover
19-02-2009, 11:20 AM
so long never been in here and suddenly got many interesting threads abt KC ....

Always FUCK PAY N FORGET. That's what we have been telling to samsters in SBF. Very easy to say but not easy to do.

Many goes in with the mindsets of FUCK PAY N FORGET but the moment after the deeds are done, guy get hugged, sweet talked and ruba ruba... All the safety precautions before that are gone with the wind.... Furthermore give hp numbers, smses too...

Somemore, TS is so young.. More easy to CHEAT LIE AND STEAL.

If bros really want to cut down on KCs thing, only 4 advice:

1) Never give HP number
2) Never RTF on the same ger.
3) Remb your purpose ALWAYS... FUCK N RELEASE
4) Scare of KCs but yet want to RELEASE? GO BUY YORSELF A PORNO DVD N DIY....:D

omg2009
19-02-2009, 12:40 PM
my friend married a PRC girl that they just know each other for few months.when she jst married in, very hardworking & filial.After 1 yr they hv a baby & the girl very lucky at that time she get Spore PR. After get PR she show out her true face, everyday show black face to her parents-in-law & dont care the baby go out shopping everyday. the worst is she want to move out, everyday quarrel for nothing jst want to move out, my friend cant stand it & they buy a flat. Now she got PR & flat got her name, she want divorce bcos she say my friend salary no enough to feed her. She no ask much for divorce jst only want the flat & DONT want the baby:mad: & she told my friend that she never liked him, she married him jst for getting PR & flat.

Jst advice, dont marry girl that u jst know them for few months, cos u dont know her full background & dont know wat on her mind.

Harvest
19-02-2009, 06:53 PM

Yup, thaz so true. It can take place so "smoothly" that the guy don't even see it coming in the first place. He may not have chosen to enter the battle with his heart, but bit by bit she slowly CAPTURED his UNGUARDED heart with her amazing GFE or beauty etc. leaving him emotionally defenseless to exercise any common sense or rational judgement...

"She's different!"

"No regrets!"

"If I don't support her (financially), who will?"

"I can see the sincerity thru her eyes!"

"Her tears cannot be fake!"

Etc etc.... I've heard them all. :rolleyes:

fee3fow
19-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Well i hope nothing serious have happen to TS or he will be one more addition to the tons of casualties in Sillypore

RazerMouse
21-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Hi all,

Since long i been back here,

I am still with her and we have changed to live in another hdb..

now monthly we need to pay 600 bucks

im paying 300..

just spend 80 bucks buying a electric water boiler and put it inside our room
she bought a rice cooker around 55 bucks...

grocery sometimes she pay, sometimes i pay..
she likes fruits and buy alot of it..

she cooked for me 2 days last week.. on weekdays..
fish and vegetables...

& her sister coming over to SG this end of month..
I heard her sister is decent type.. Do not know about this industry..
she is afriad that i quarrel with her and bring this thing up..

That's about it ..

RazerMouse
21-03-2009, 05:10 PM
so long never been in here and suddenly got many interesting threads abt KC ....

Always FUCK PAY N FORGET. That's what we have been telling to samsters in SBF. Very easy to say but not easy to do.

Many goes in with the mindsets of FUCK PAY N FORGET but the moment after the deeds are done, guy get hugged, sweet talked and ruba ruba... All the safety precautions before that are gone with the wind.... Furthermore give hp numbers, smses too...

Somemore, TS is so young.. More easy to CHEAT LIE AND STEAL.

If bros really want to cut down on KCs thing, only 4 advice:

1) Never give HP number
2) Never RTF on the same ger.
3) Remb your purpose ALWAYS... FUCK N RELEASE
4) Scare of KCs but yet want to RELEASE? GO BUY YORSELF A PORNO DVD N DIY....:D

Bro..
I wanna F&F but she do not allows me to go after i visited her the day i went to her parlour..

then we are together since then.

i always fetch her after school back home lately..
i will wake her up every morning for school ..

I have already saw her parents' pictures and her sisters picture on her QQ's workspace..
her dad really looks like her.. I am not at any least suspecting that she is taking one man and showing his pictures to me..

RazerMouse
21-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Some standings on my savings...

I take home 2k

Saved 1.1k on MSA.. been with her since nov and i been constantly saving for 3 mths already.. this coming 28 will be my fourth.

bought her a necklace worth 200 during her b'dae day..
she been wearing it since then..

I understand from her that she aborted her ex bf's kid before..
This can be true cause from her stretch marks i seen on her tummy..
She asking how much am i gonna packet $$ for her sister when she is here

she tells me 100 enough..

hmm..

how is it bro, any advise?

RazerMouse
21-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Honestly speaking, she isnt very pretty..

7/10 with correct lightings and make up..

I am like a small boi boi to her..
There is once when we went jogging..
I climbed very high on the bridge's walls

she is there shouting angrily asking me to come down..

hmm..
during CNY's eve she come my house(after i persuade her) despite being chased out by my family..
She cried before she enter my house..

hmm..

DO_YOU_BJ
21-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Hey intro her sis to me la...then i can be your bro in law....
And I take home a month more than you take home a year plus AWS.......

lblittlebear
21-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Please don't say this ... every time the FLs say this, I'll erupt

Now, on reading your posting, I've wet my pants ....

Gosh .....

.... 来了 :D

Panamera
21-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Now TS got her pregnant!!!

What a guy!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/120898-what-if-student-pass-holder-get-pregnant.html

fanaticd
22-03-2009, 03:27 AM
Bro,

Good Luck. relationship takes time to develop however, you can still find true love.
Try not to rush into things but plan well and think of the worst consequences that you may get.

If you are really planning for marriage, check how to get the passes for her and so on.

For the family portion, time will heal and they may get to understand not all are the same as what they think.

Take Care!

HCKing
22-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Now TS got her pregnant!!!

What a guy!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/120898-what-if-student-pass-holder-get-pregnant.html

Wow, he did her RAW?:eek:

slider_72
23-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Wow, he did her RAW?:eek:

Maybe he did wear protection but when the girl got pregnant, she would tell him it was an immaculate conception. Reading his posts, he would fall for it lock, stock and smoking barrel.

FL Lover
24-03-2009, 02:01 AM
Some standings on my savings...

I understand from her that she aborted her ex bf's kid before..
This can be true cause from her stretch marks i seen on her tummy..

Bro, you are in for a big trouble. You mentioned taht your ger had aborted her ex bf's kid and there is stretch marks on her tummy....Dont be fooled by her lah..It is not aborted... You gf just abondoned her child after it was born.

Only when the baby is more than 5 months in the tummy, then you will have marks. By then it will be too late n dangerous to abort liao.

Any abortions within 3 months will not have stretch marks... tummy not big. how to have stretch mark...:confused:

Seems that you raw with your gf and got her preg... I can bet with you your gf is jumping up n down now.. She can fulfill her dreams of becoming a pr now.. As for you, you better pray that she will not dump u aside once she get her pr

slider_72
24-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Only when the baby is more than 5 months in the tummy, then you will have marks. By then it will be too late n dangerous to abort liao.

Actually I was told that the hospitals in China will perform abortions even up to the eighth month of pregnancy. I was told by one of the WLs before that she had an abortion when she was already 6 months pregnant. BF forced her to go for abortion because got no money. As far as hospital was concerned, so long as the BF sign on the consent form can already. Scary shit.

JediSkull
25-03-2009, 03:22 AM
Bro, you are in for a big trouble. You mentioned taht your ger had aborted her ex bf's kid and there is stretch marks on her tummy....Dont be fooled by her lah..It is not aborted... You gf just abondoned her child after it was born.

Any abortions within 3 months will not have stretch marks... tummy not big. how to have stretch mark...:confused:

hmmm......... my wife juz gave birth and dun have stretch marks.....
anyway TS got to smarten up abit.....

in my case, I had both my wife and gf (both PRCs and pregnant back then) wait for me in China.... eventually I married the poorer one who was in Singapore applying for poly... my richer gf was a TP grad. She was on student pass and pregnant.. she will be raising my son in china herself.

feeding my baby daughter now.... so cute!!!

FL Lover
26-03-2009, 11:46 PM
hmmm......... my wife juz gave birth and dun have stretch marks.....
anyway TS got to smarten up abit.....

in my case, I had both my wife and gf (both PRCs and pregnant back then) wait for me in China.... eventually I married the poorer one who was in Singapore applying for poly... my richer gf was a TP grad. She was on student pass and pregnant.. she will be raising my son in china herself.

feeding my baby daughter now.... so cute!!!

Hmmm... come to think of it. my CO also dont have that stretch marks too. It depends. Anyway dont take things as though it is real esp one from a KTV or FL regarding their feelings towards u. Just parts of the act to keep u happy.

When u r happy, $$ will come dropping into their pockets :D