PDA

View Full Version : What is LIFE?

DesSia
16-02-2009, 05:20 AM
Nobody chose to be born but since we are born, why not make full use of it?

What are you looking for in life? Wealth? Woman? Power? Health? or etc?

Let me tell you the truth. Life is about happiness!

Happiness is the foundation of Life,
Life is the formulation of Choices and
Choices is the formation of Happiness.

So no matter what you are craving for is to search for happiness.

Being rich and unhappy or being poor and be happy is the truth of life. Nobody can have the best of both world.

The key of being rich or poor is the resulting of whether you are happy with what you have or are still greedy for more of what you have!

Whether you are cheongster or bonker, you spend to fill the emptiness of your heart to make yourself happy...right? But why spend money and get risk to seek happiness? Is it real happiness?

The world is so huge! Why choice to live in the 'cunt' and don't know anything else in the world.

Everyone will regret for not doing many things when they are about to DIE even when their conscience is clear! So it is a matter of your own choice and choices lead to happiness in life.

Share your view if you think otherwise!

pussyman72
16-02-2009, 05:32 AM
hmm very tricky question lei

everyone seems to forget one thing... it not a matter whether is rich, poor, status that bring one person happiness. we can have all this or even have pussy in our life regardless is a decent or WL.

Most important it oneself principle and conscious. u can have all the money, woman n power but u dont have a conscious then what is the point... if the person on the last day can still close his or her eyes then i pity them...

If your conscious is clear and have not harm anyone before or do bad things to others then i can said even other cheated ur feeling, money or make u lose a job. u still can close ur eyes till the day u die. why bcos ur conscious is clear....

sammyboyfor
16-02-2009, 06:42 AM

Happiness is about achieving goals. Nothing brings a greater sense of satisfaction.

However, happiness is a fleeting emotion. Once you've achieved one goal, you need to set new ones and pursue them with gusto.

Wealth, pussy etc don't bring about happiness.

Longitude
16-02-2009, 09:04 AM
What the boss said is correct. Happiness is a running stream and not a stagnant pool.

Having said that, please also heed the words of Bertrand Russell:

"To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness".

PeteTsang69
16-02-2009, 09:17 AM
life is a daring adventure or nothing (helen keller)

to me its a ONE WAY TICKET RIDE

while making our way thru the journey, we realise we can't keep anything for very long

all we have is the experiences, and at the end it counts for nothing too

since you're on that ride, you might as well enjoy it
so don't take life seriously, have as much FUN as possible

DO as much as it interests YOU

life isn't about finding yourself,
life is about creating yourself. (george bernard shaw)

YouTube - Music and Life - Alan Watts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERbvKrH-GC4&feature=related)

volvo
16-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Well after seeing death before or coming very closing to losing someone very close to me, somehow you tend to realise what are the most important things that will make you happy and money or materials are definitely not one of them. First thing i realise was alot of regret, not cherishing the person as much as i would've liked, or showering affection on them, at least now god gave me a 2nd chance to show them my affections and its been great ever since. Hopefully bros here do not experience what i did to make yourself realise what true happiness really is. Just my 2 cents worth.

mike1304k
16-02-2009, 12:25 PM
This is a very interesting question and I think if we speak about happiness and so on, we will have to consider what will make us happy. So I guess it also comes down to satisfaction or the lack thereoff. If we have something that makes us satisfied, we in theory will be happy where we are. If we are not satisfied, then we will strive for more. Money, pussy and so on are also based on the same theory, I guess. When will it be enough? If we find it enough, then we are satisfied and are happy.

But the question is what is life? I would resoundly like to say that life is what we make it to be! We could not choose what we were born with. Who we were born to (parents lah). Social and economic situation or country or time. So making the best of what we have to go to where we are comfortable and then being happy is what we should strive for. But no matter whether we are happy now or happy later, satisfied now or later, it is how we want it to be. If I had been born in a hedonistic time where the rich could pluck any pretty lady off the streets and have my way with her, would I be happy? Is that the life for me? That is why my motto is to live life in a way that would make me and my family proud, to stand in society and have people remember me and praise me and to go with a smile and no regrets.

The only thing that is confirmed once you are born is that you will die. The question is how you die. And I mean with honour, with regrets or whatever. Bot kenna by SBS or MRT bus or taxi or in a bed with a SYT or not. It is the deeper meaning of life and death that is important.

DRSG
16-02-2009, 12:40 PM
LIFE to me is simple:LIVE ILLNESS FUCK EAT

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 05:06 PM

That's why as bro Colins posted to you in another thread
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/111472-possible-help-fl-quit-trade-12.html#post3480357

You're a very confused puppy hehehehe

Harvest
16-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Whether you are cheongster or bonker, you spend to fill the emptiness of your heart to make yourself happy...right? But why spend money and get risk to seek happiness? Is it real happiness?

The world is so huge! Why choice to live in the 'cunt' and don't know anything else in the world.

According to psychologists/behaviorists, men pay for sex to fulfill both the conscious need for a physical release and the subconscious need for domination &/or affirmation. When we don't/can't have enough love, we settle for power. Unfortunately, our judgment becomes clouded when the pursuit for the conscious need is overpowered by the subconscious need, leading to RTF, RTF... until KC, tio kong tao etc. Itz like a drug, once you have experienced the "high" and it wears off, you need to seek for the "high" feeling again.

Of course, it is not real happiness but just an illusion of happiness, a temporary relief. There's much more to life than just "living in a cunt". :cool:

fee3fow
16-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Life is
珍惜你现在拥有的
不舍求你所没有的

colins
16-02-2009, 09:44 PM
I have always wonder who will be the first in the forum to touch on this topic. It seems that of all things bros here are looking for, satisfaction is the key to having happiness. If satisfaction is about meeting expectations, then I guess as human beings, we are creatures of neverending dissatisfaction. We always expect more and more for each dollar we spend, and as long as we do not really know what we want, boy we're never going to get that we wanted.

Like many bros look for emotional fulfilment, they get a WL or FL cos it seems to be the most expedient approach. Fast and cheap. But at the end of the session, emptiness sets in and the husk gets dryer. So next, look for conversation and relationship building. There come RTF. Once she gives the emotional fulfilment, the addiction and reliance kicks in and there you go, KC KC KC. End of the day, what the hell are they looking for? Nothing. So sooner or later, they walk right into a trap. Some learnt some never.

If you are not looking for something you want, you are looking for shit. Happiness or not.

ekemono
16-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Life is suffering..

You had to wake up early every morning and move your sorry ass to a place that represent tension to you and you are force to perform task you either dun like or find it silly. At the end of it you Q at some machine that has such idiot screen design that you constantly shift your body to block out curious eyes from your account balance. Then it vomit out miserable amount that never seems to justify or equal to the enormous effort you put into for it.

HCKing
17-02-2009, 02:25 AM
i tot this is Matters of the Heart section, wats this thread abt?

unless TS is trying to say without a heart u have no life. but if one cant deals with matters of the heart correctly, even he has a life but it will be nothing but a life of hell.

to me life is hw u want and choose to live it.

PeteTsang69
17-02-2009, 09:34 AM
If you are not looking for something you want, you are looking for shit. Happiness or not.

Sorry bro

i don;t catch you're drift . . . me a bit slow leh... too cheem :o

care to elaborate . . . cheers

ManInCheong
29-04-2009, 02:06 AM

Being rich and unhappy or being poor and be happy is the truth of life. Nobody can have the best of both world.

The key of being rich or poor is the resulting of whether you are happy with what you have or are still greedy for more of what you have!

Everyone will regret for not doing many things when they are about to DIE even when their conscience is clear! So it is a matter of your own choice and choices lead to happiness in life.

Ask this to priest and he will whack you with the church bench :D
Pursuing for Wealth, Woman, Power and Health means you wanna feel secure. When you wants that kind of securities...your not Happy.
As long your satisfied with something, that will make you HAPPY. And for most guys, its equivalent to HAPPINESS. But...human knows no satisfaction so happiness, to me is equivalent to a LEGEND or MYTH...until the day i become inhuman la....:p

cunt_search
29-04-2009, 07:42 AM

Life is living
We are born to die
what is right what is wrong, its a matter of perspective
does being married is right?
does having a successful career is right?
why do you work , because the company need you, so you work for the love of the company?
We work so we can have financial means unlike work is equal to hobby / interest to you, then that is passing time; but no matter the outcome is money?
So what do you do with money?eat, watch movies, travel?
it boils down then to individual desire
you are sex depraved, bonk bonk bonk:D
you are money minded, save save save and bring $$ to the graveyard with you lo:p
all things said, just do what you want to do with no regrets!:)

FL Lover
29-04-2009, 10:38 AM
see my signature

Santaclaws
29-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Happiness is being contented with what you have, appreciate the things that heaven have given you in spite of you not deserving them, contentment is an art of happiness which brings about joy, peace and harmony.

casannova03
29-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Having been thru both the good and bad times, I would say that happiness is about "appreciating the moment in time".

I have been poor..fucking poor...20 cents in the pocket...buy a big packet of rice and ask the indian uncle "lam curry sauce" then whack plain rice with a bit of free veges that he donated.... At that time, morale was down, the chips were down and everything was down.... but, I still found happiness admist all this shit.. how?

Instead of fucking everyone and everything around me, for the first time in my life, I examined myself throughly and asked why?? No excuses, no abilis, no nothing..... I got my answer!! and i told myself,
" I'll never ever have to be in this state again...."
I believe that "someone up there" wanted me to learn a lesson...a lesson of self-examination and discovery....

I was poor but happy and i found happiness admist all the shit...why? It gave me a lesson and i've learned from it and got out of the shit-hole!!

But the key is : If i was not in all the shit in the first place, I would not have found the way out of the hole!

Got it?:D:D

Panamera
29-04-2009, 08:01 PM
Life is empty of any meaning, any steadiness and doesn’t make sense UNLESS we make it worthwhile. That is, if we put our lives to the use they were made for us- Finding the satisfaction of fulfilment while trying not to use it all up before finding out it's purpose. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
29-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Aiyah, go read A PURPOSEFUL DRIVEN LIFE la
Very good book that hold many answers to this question to the meaning of life!

PeteTsang69
30-04-2009, 03:05 PM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3855/3855156fc9cca08e67e6ad908d8978264f90bd7.jpg

Lormeelover
30-04-2009, 04:52 PM

Life is self-defined. A simple goal is to be happy everyday. Then if want fuck chioer girls then try to start a company that can grow big so that u can throw money into fucking pretty girls.

In short, just make every minute worth it in your own terms and conditions.

cunt_search
04-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Life is self-defined. A simple goal is to be happy everyday. Then if want fuck chioer girls then try to start a company that can grow big so that u can throw money into fucking pretty girls.

In short, just make every minute worth it in your own terms and conditions.

aiyah, y Bro Lormeelover not my teacher; i was tol to study hard get a gd job n earn gd $$
but the economy nowaday is that salaried worker barely survive...:(

my obj in life change along the year;dunno y age proportional to horniness:D
now no means to start co, earn big $ and f lotsa pretty meimei...
jus t occasional; but ery x mus c wallet got how muc 2 go for the mth.. sigh

onli hope is TOTO but hope quite FAT lo...:p

ManInCheong
08-05-2009, 01:15 AM
This topic begin to sound like Church or Monastery liao...:D

"Those who dare to end their own life are courages as well as morons. Ouch!!" MIC 2009.05.08

cumshot4u
12-05-2009, 12:24 AM
什么是生活?What is LIFE?

男生说白天有酒喝,晚上有奶摸。上班睡懒觉,下班插阴道。
女生说白天有牌打,晚上有鸟耍。上班有零食,下班有人日。

:D

benz
13-05-2009, 11:16 PM
L.I.F.E = Log In Forum Everyday? LOL