PDA

View Full Version : Please help..i require advice

Bless006
16-02-2009, 10:56 PM
my girlfriend had some brown vaginal discharge when i was fingering her last week..her period came at the week before..at first i suspect its some "old blood" however the brown vaginal discharge came again today

can someone kindly advice and shed some light for me?thanks in advance

aczeta76
17-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Go see a gynae... dun wait and speculate.

Health should not be played around witj

Bless006
17-02-2009, 12:24 PM
the thing is she doesn't want to..i keep trying and trying to persuade her but she just doens't want to

walabis
17-02-2009, 01:11 PM
my girlfriend had some brown vaginal discharge when i was fingering her last week..her period came at the week before..at first i suspect its some "old blood" however the brown vaginal discharge came again today

You should post in Sex health Issues section..many experts there.

Bless006
18-02-2009, 06:58 PM
ok..thanks guys

Oceanlee
18-02-2009, 07:16 PM

1 of the reason could be ... her "aunite never realli clear" .. and coming back.
Or the Homo play a part .... btw wats her age also a factor lolz.
Normally it shall not stink .... but will she feel uncomfort and itchy ? then if could be dif thing altogether.

Better bring her to a GP. ;) Take care.

sgcolours
18-02-2009, 09:37 PM
It may be the vaginal wall bloodline forming up but ur itchy fingers go disturb and somehow it leaks.. if it still happens, best is to go to a gynae as what aczeta76 had said.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-02-2009, 01:34 AM

Is she PRC?
Did she have an abortion in PRC and was on TCM not too long ago & this is her 1st period after the abortion?
Could be a possibility........cos i experienced this once from a MM who went for her abortion in MeiMei land and exploded this brown juice after we DID IT and shortly, period ensued.........

DesSia
19-02-2009, 03:28 AM
The juice is something not good. It should be of a very strong unlikable smell. Your gf should know why. Have you got something green recently especially a cap?

sammyboyfor
19-02-2009, 03:42 AM

Should be "Can someone kindly ADVISE....".

"Advice" is a noun.

Faye
20-02-2009, 06:19 AM
perhas her 'engine' has just warmed up due to young age ?

sexfrenzy
20-02-2009, 11:34 AM
yeast infection? better go check it out. could also be the period before or after her menses.