PDA

View Full Version : Student Pass for a PRC

QQBoy
17-02-2009, 02:00 AM
For bro who have experience in helping PRC with student passes, what is the cheapest course available here? Thank you.

colins
17-02-2009, 04:41 AM
Whoever advertising such a course over here is gonna get that course provider audited by MOE and raided by AV tomorrow. TS, pls use your brain. You are only attracting people who are inexperienced. Experienced people will never want to tell you, but keep it a secret from you until you get that bloody pass by paying him heaps.

sammyboyfor
17-02-2009, 05:54 AM
For bro who have experience in helping PRC with student passes, what is the cheapest course available here? Thank you.

Why on earth would you want to help any PRC with student pass matters?:confused: What business is it of yours?:eek:

If you want to be helpful, do some social work and help the sick, the old and the destitute. You'll be doing a lot more good for society. :rolleyes:

Lonelygal
17-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Firstly, colin wat the hell has student pass got to do with AV ???

PLs don't be stupid..a student pass is one issue by ICA for purpose of study in Spore ..whether the applicant did study ornot that will be monitor by the school itself to report ICA to revoke the pass...most PRC student are serious to get the cert to stay and work here but of course some will resort to FL for extra cash to help in their living expenses.

SO Of course if she chooses to do FL during his stay it's an offence.But hey doesn't matter if u are a SPorean, PR or on Student pass it makes no difference soliciting is an offence under our law.

TS back to ur Question,in spore there are many courses offered such as English,Beauty,hairdressing etc.Ranging from 3-12 mnths $3000+ to $8000+
Depending on which school she enrol in...like we study Singapore Poly and Private Poly Prices diifer.

Most importantly is her interest and if she is serious to study...

Bro if she wants you to apply SP just for her to stay in spore to do some hanky panky stuff better tink otherwise.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know more.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-02-2009, 08:39 AM

PLs don't be stupid..a student pass is one issue by ICA for purpose of study in Spore ..whether the applicant did study ornot that will be monitor by the school itself to report ICA to revoke the pass...most PRC student are serious to get the cert to stay and work here but of course some will resort to FL for extra cash to help in their living expenses.

SO Of course if she chooses to do FL during his stay it's an offence.But hey doesn't matter if u are a SPorean, PR or on Student pass it makes no difference soliciting is an offence under our law.

TS back to ur Question,in spore there are many courses offered such as English,Beauty,hairdressing etc.Ranging from 3-12 mnths $3000+ to $8000+
Depending on which school she enrol in...like we study Singapore Poly and Private Poly Prices diifer.

Bro if she wants you to apply SP just for her to stay in spore to do some hanky panky stuff better tink otherwise.

I feel you owe Colin a public apology for calling him stupid.
Also, I feel you should learn to read before you start to bark like a mad dog at others.
Reason is SIMPLE!

QQBoy
Student Pass for a PRC

Notice question is price driven and not academically driven????
If you were to pursue your studies in another country, would you choose a course based on price or would you choose a course that you want to pursue????

Now, who's stupid?
About Lonelygal

Interests
Jogging
Occupation
Teaching

All i can say is that i'm glad i finished school long long ago...............

Lonelygal
17-02-2009, 08:47 AM
DO_YOU_BJ i think you better re-read colins thread again.

Whoever advertising such a course over here is gonna get that course provider audited by MOE and raided by AV tomorrow. TS, pls use your brain.

Ans :What do you mean by this ? Just providing information on study courses
you get audited by MOE and raid by AV ??

You are only attracting people who are inexperienced. Experienced people will never want to tell you, but keep it a secret from you until you get that bloody pass by paying him heaps.

Ans: Its sounds as if having a student pass is like buying drugs.
Its doesn't requires experience to apply for student pass just if you are keen to go find out and go thru the proper way.I knw there are people who will help in applying for SP with all their sweet promise etc for some returns.But its really depends if you want to go find out more.The process isn't that difficult at all.

End of the day, TS is just asking which course is the cheapest. As stated in my thread ,whether if he is helping the PRC in extending her stay here ornot using this thats another question..the end.

So DO_YOU_BJ if your mind is load with those FL,WL stuff as long as its comes to PRC than it time for you to grow up !!
As i say whether she really comes here to study ornot its not for you and me to judge.

Think you owe me an apology for being helpful but save it....moving on

DO_YOU_BJ
17-02-2009, 09:10 AM
DO_YOU_BJ i think you better re-read colins thread again.

Whoever advertising such a course over here is gonna get that course provider audited by MOE and raided by AV tomorrow. TS, pls use your brain.

Ans :What do you mean by this ? Just providing information on study courses
you get audited by MOE and raid by AV ??

You are only attracting people who are inexperienced. Experienced people will never want to tell you, but keep it a secret from you until you get that bloody pass by paying him heaps.

Ans: Its sounds as if having a student pass is like buying drugs.
Its doesn't requires experience to apply for student pass just if you are keen to go find out and go thru the proper way.I knw there are people who will help in applying for SP with all their sweet promise etc for some returns.But its really depends if you want to go find out more.The process isn't that difficult at all.

End of the day, TS is just asking which course is the cheapest. As stated in my thread ,whether if he is helping the PRC in extending her stay here ornot using this thats another question..the end.

So DO_YOU_BJ if your mind is load with those FL,WL stuff as long as its comes to PRC than it time for you to grow up !!
As i say whether she really comes here to study ornot its not for you and me to judge.

Think you owe me an apology for being helpful but save it....moving on

1stly i wanna say that i'm sorry that you dun deserve an apology from me....why?

Matters of the Heart
Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

1) This is what this section of this forum is about...commercial fucks........this already rebutted your dumb baseless speeches!!!!!!!
2) This isnt a FAQ forum for people who needs help in helping miss goody two shoes
3) This is a commercial sex related forum...if that wasnt what he was implying...as in getting the CHEAPEST AVAILABLE COURSE TO GET A VISA TO SELL HER PUSSY AND SUCK SOME DICK......i really dun know what that question was aiming at?????????

Anyways, its still early, i await the many more to help your impaired vision.

slider_72
17-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Bro lonelygal, to avoid any further debate, perhaps you might want to take a trip to a few of the private commercial schools in Singapore, especially those with a large number of PRC students. Take a mental note of those girls studying there. At night, take a walk along Geylang and the various KTVs in Singapore. You will find a lot of familiar faces because most of the girls in these private commercial schools are not really here for studies.

Of course the above may not be a practical method of conducting a survey but you get the drift. A more practical method of survey is to get aquainted with a few of the agents in Singapore and find out from them where their "students" are working. The places they work in range from TN, FL, KTV, etc.

Of course not all schools are fronts for such activities. I doubt there are many foreign girls studying in NUS, NTU or SMU engaging in these activities. I say not many because I am sure there would be at least a few. The lure of easy money is hard to pass up on.

And if any agents are stupid enough to publish their services and rates here, trust me, it would be like waving a red flag before a bull and the bull would be MOE and ICA. Put it this way, if you are not in the business of assisting foreigners apply for student passes, how would you be familiar with the procedure and practice. And if you are in this business, why share your trade secret with the whole world? Like I said, get acquainted with some of these agents, they are well aware which of their "students" are not here for the paper chase.

aikoN III
17-02-2009, 10:45 AM

All i can say is, course + agent fees = smelly smelly 5 digits starting with the number 2. :D

in SGD, not RMB

DO_I_BJ
17-02-2009, 11:48 AM
anyway to answer to TS. the cheapest fee going thru an agent is about $7-8K successfully. No agent will have alot of problems.

pewpew
17-02-2009, 12:51 PM
All i can say is, course + agent fees = smelly smelly 5 digits starting with the number 2. :D

in SGD, not RMB

Agent Fee : S$ 5000.00 (1 time)
Cost Fee : S$ 2000.00 (1 year?)

This is what i have heard from PRC last 2 months just fyr.

dexblu
17-02-2009, 03:30 PM

SEXUAL InterCOURSE should be available quite cheaply... If she is a fast learner and make many guys UNDER STAND... she still gets PAID and TIPPED !!! :D

colins
17-02-2009, 08:07 PM

Lonelygal, simply post your school name, course fees, application procedure and chance of approval over here, then we see lo.

Dun need PM, show it here. If you are an agent, you can secretly PM TS and keep your justifications for 'helping' him secret. If you own the school, post your school name. If you dun understand TS's intention, dun try to assume it is as pure and innocent. Yes I am judgemental on TS's intention. It is to help the person who is worth helping, so far that is anyone else besides TS.

If it is to pursue the interest of a student and if the student is serious in studying, do you need to apply a Student Pass on the cheapest course? Can I suggest a diploma in sewage treatment if that happens to be the cheapest course? Will you yourself take a cheapest course if it is NOT for a Student Pass?

And of cos, the relationships between Student Pass and AV takes place almost everyday. They tend to be mutually exclusive.

If you are keen on studying, why be expedient on the cheapest? If you want to know about Student Pass, why ONLY 'for a PRC'?

My conclusion is, that student pass is for a PRC girl to stay in singapore. What she does in singapore, nobody knows. But everybody knows the real intention is not for studying. To rebutt my conclusion, do answer the above questions. Otherwise, just shut the phuck up.

And pls, we know what a Student Pass is.

DO_I_BJ
17-02-2009, 08:45 PM
1 question = 2 different frequency answers = 1 conflict = TS decision = move on.

Sometimes a simple question can turn out to be a big debate.

colins
17-02-2009, 08:51 PM
1 question = 2 different frequency answers = 1 conflict = TS decision = move on.

Sometimes a simple question can turn out to be a big debate.

Just like for every movie there will be thousands of critics. It is not the movie which we are commenting, it is actually us. If we are simple, the movie's simple. If we are complicated, the movie's complicated.

What's your point in saying such a simple question turing out to be a debate anyway?

_AXL_
17-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Anyways, its still early, i await the many more to help your impaired vision.

bro, there r PRC girls who come to sg to really study, attend class everyday one...:D though rarer than the blue moon, but got lah... give people the benefit of the doubt mah... maybe we dirty old men r mixing with the "wrong" kind of PRC girls lah...

i would like to commend lonelygal for her ingenuity to get more recruitment for her private school from here!!! business that bad meh??? but i m very sure TS is really asking for those schools that can allow his PRC girlfriend not to attend class and let someone else sign her attendance one. if yr school want these kind of students, u will really get visits from ICA, MOE, yr creditors, yr building management and lastly the police. well, unless u lined some very deep pockets...

Bro lonelygal, to avoid any further debate, perhaps you might want to take a trip to a few of the private commercial schools in Singapore, especially those with a large number of PRC students. Take a mental note of those girls studying there. At night, take a walk along Geylang and the various KTVs in Singapore. You will find a lot of familiar faces because most of the girls in these private commercial schools are not really here for studies.

bro, dont take the trip. those ktv girls and streetwalkers would not be able to wake up to go to class one. someone else would sign their attendance sheet.:D

sorry for being kaypoh...:p

DO_YOU_BJ
17-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Just like for every movie there will be thousands of critics. It is not the movie which we are commenting, it is actually us. If we are simple, the movie's simple. If we are complicated, the movie's complicated.

What's your point in saying such a simple question turing out to be a debate anyway?

That's an intellectual question that should have been reserved for the intellects.
You are only confusing the simple ones who are trying to impress wif their 50cent knowledge!

colins
17-02-2009, 09:07 PM
That's an intellectual question that should have been reserved for the intellects.
You are only confusing the simple ones who are trying to impress wif their 50cent knowledge!

Oh intellects, that basically rules all of us out already. hahahaha....

DO_YOU_BJ
17-02-2009, 09:11 PM
bro, there r PRC girls who come to sg to really study, attend class everyday one...:D though rarer than the blue moon, but got lah... give people the benefit of the doubt mah... maybe we dirty old men r mixing with the "wrong" kind of PRC girls lah...
Bro true I agree wif you but then tell me, how does a SG guy know a PRC gal wants to come here and study in the 1st place, if they dun already know each other?
If so, how the heck did they know each other?
And yes, rare, very rare like to date, all the nightspots i go nabei all on student pass one...........

i would like to commend lonelygal for her ingenuity to get more recruitment for her private school from here!!! business that bad meh??? but i m very sure TS is really asking for those schools that can allow his PRC girlfriend not to attend class and let someone else sign her attendance one.
FYI, this clown is not a she but a he.
Do a search on his nick and you'll see the number and number of requests for FL ctcs he has been asking around that constitute to more than 70% of all his entry posts
Even your post already agree that this is not a true genuine request for someone who really wants to come here to study.........i rest my case

DO_YOU_BJ
17-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Oh intellects, that basically rules all of us out already. hahahaha....

Wahahahahaha
You not in that cat la...you 55cts wor

colins
17-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Wahahahahaha
You not in that cat la...you 55cts wor

Until now, it is deficit la, where got 55cents so much. Every month still pay for the internet connection to post here. Subsidise la. Otherwise, I also become a agent for student pass liao, PAI TAN AH!!!

HCKing
17-02-2009, 10:57 PM
gt a feeling TS will be back with a new thread on another juicy KC sob story pretty soon. hehehehe:D

justl00king
17-02-2009, 11:08 PM
From what I gather the cheapest course should be intercourse. :p

No need pay school fees and will get paid in return. :D

EtherC
18-02-2009, 11:58 AM
So many birds living in their golden cages and poodles locked in their ivory towers..... The blinding whiteness really does a good job of whitewashing our island. Lonelygal, SG is a port city. It has been since the 1400s when Zheng He sailed past 龙牙门. What goes on in port cities around the world: Amsterdam,South Africa(Cape of Good Hope) etc? Prostitution. What has changed in modern times is that we have DRAs now. Look around in Sammyboy forum we have freelancers, massage joints, ktvs, hang flower joints, LarSupBars etc besides the licensed geylang houses. How many hookers in your opinion are in SG? Do you think all of these girls are licensed and housed in Geylang? Why do you think H81 and Fragrance hotels are sprouting up all over? What is supporting this boom of short time hotels? Who are the girls all prettily dolled up standing along the streets who run into hotels when their pimps sound the AV alarm? And how do these girls stay on island for extended periods of time to bait unsuspecting SG men? There is always an underbelly in every society.

slider_72
18-02-2009, 03:32 PM
:eek: When I saw you guys using the words "intellectual" and "intellects", my first reaction was bro EtherC is going to come in and start a new debate. :D

Heng ah, you all never kanna pluck.

BS KTV
18-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Lonelygal, simply post your school name, course fees, application procedure and chance of approval over here, then we see lo.

Dun need PM, show it here. If you are an agent, you can secretly PM TS and keep your justifications for 'helping' him secret. If you own the school, post your school name. If you dun understand TS's intention, dun try to assume it is as pure and innocent. Yes I am judgemental on TS's intention. It is to help the person who is worth helping, so far that is anyone else besides TS.

If it is to pursue the interest of a student and if the student is serious in studying, do you need to apply a Student Pass on the cheapest course? Can I suggest a diploma in sewage treatment if that happens to be the cheapest course? Will you yourself take a cheapest course if it is NOT for a Student Pass?

And of cos, the relationships between Student Pass and AV takes place almost everyday. They tend to be mutually exclusive.

If you are keen on studying, why be expedient on the cheapest? If you want to know about Student Pass, why ONLY 'for a PRC'?

My conclusion is, that student pass is for a PRC girl to stay in singapore. What she does in singapore, nobody knows. But everybody knows the real intention is not for studying. To rebutt my conclusion, do answer the above questions. Otherwise, just shut the phuck up.

And pls, we know what a Student Pass is.

Fucking old man, your intellectual is very good hoh. You know what a student pass is ? Not every single PRC gals on student pass here are working & quite a number of them who study in local polytechnics have rich family background. DO NOT LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE AS IF YOU ARE FUCKING SMART !!!

HCKing
18-02-2009, 08:17 PM
From what I gather the cheapest course should be intercourse. :p

No need pay school fees and will get paid in return. :D

ya lor gt alot of cheap cheap course out there wat y need to come here ask?

golf course

race course

badminton course

etc etc etc.

ShittyAss
19-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Help la...

Knn...this word 'agent' all over the threads....

Go visit MOE website or make a trip down to MOE or ICA...

Student pass....ALL $$ involved are to pay to school directly...

Knn...once agent is involve...means that its the wrong procedure.

Unless this so called 'agent' are those administrator for the school la...and those administrator will NEVER dare to charge any agent fees one. Every dollar paid to school will have a receipt from the school to be accountable for.

Reason very very simply, cos they are already on some comm structure with the school already.

Beg to defer what i said, call ICA/ MOE and CASETRUST to clarify.

Duno what is CASEtrust? call the school or CASE to ask la..

And b4 anyone shoot me as to how come i know so much, cos i helped my girl enrolled into her school and hence all the details. No even a single cent to any so called 'agent'.

slider_72
19-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Fucking old man, your intellectual is very good hoh. You know what a student pass is ? Not every single PRC gals on student pass here are working & quite a number of them who study in local polytechnics have rich family background. DO NOT LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE AS IF YOU ARE FUCKING SMART !!!

Nobody here said that EVERY SINGLE PRC girl on student pass in Singapore are WLs. I wonder where you got that idea from.

The point that is being made here is that a large number of PRC girls here on student pass procured through agents are WLs.

The genuine students studying in NUS/NTU/SMU and the local polytechnics normally do not gain admission through agents. They have to apply to the varsities directly for admission. Upon being alloted a place in these varsities, the schools will assist in applying for a student pass for these students.

Coming back to TS' question, it was which school is the cheapest. Certainly not NUS/NTU/SMU/local polytechnics. If cost is the main factor, it is quite obvious to all and sundry that the purpose of coming here is not in the pursuit of the paper chase.

In the context of the question posed by the TS, what was so wrong about bro Colins' post? It was not looking down on PRC girls, it was a statement of fact.

But one thing I do agree with your post though, that is bro Colins IS fucking smart.

mike1304k
19-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Can I just put my 2 cents into this? Why get so frus when we speak of PRC in degrading manner? Perhaps it is a sweeping statement which to some is unwarranted. perhaps it seems harsh to some because a lot of us are decendants of people from China, but lets look at it this way, the very large majority of PRC do not come to do good business. There are some straight one... that is a given... even in a barrel of rotten apples, there will be some that are not, but lets face it, the TS did state "cheap".

I have a fren, when he came back a few years ago from Shanghai, he was grinning and saying that he met this great lady who is a hairdresser. She spent time with him because he cut his hair at her salon. We (his friends) started to ask him to be careful, but he scolded us. Saying that we are all Chinese too and so on. 2day, he is married to her in what I would consider the biggest farking KC job I have seen in my life. He went to see her parents and they demanded that he give the girl a house... and he must not have his name in it. Then after he came back, she claimed that she got pregnant and lost the baby at work and now they have to marry.... Brothers... even "normal" ladies look at anyone from overseas as a walking target.

So lets not get flustered over who is straight and who is not and take the thread as how it was mentioned. TS said he wanted cheap, not good, no mention of type of course or instituition. Just want the student visa cheap. Meaning that he has some gal who he wants to be with and the only way without raising too many eyebrows is to get her a student visa without breaking his wallet. Many connotations can be drawn from that... but I must admit that it is mainly negative.

colins
19-02-2009, 08:22 PM

If you can write in a bigger font, perhaps old man colins can tell what the hell is it that you are writing. Perhaps it doesn't take a smart person to do look down on you, but I do.

Bro slider, paiseh paiseh...;)

cablesnwires
19-02-2009, 09:06 PM
But one thing I do agree with your post though, that is bro Colins IS fucking smart.

I concur too. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
19-02-2009, 09:25 PM
bro Colins IS fucking smart.

Yeah dude, bro Colins is a fucking smart fucker!!!!:D

colins
19-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Yeah dude, bro Colins is a fucking smart fucker!!!!:D

enuff enuff... the pot is calling the kettle black.

QQBoy
20-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Wow .. I didn't know that a simple question can cause so much debate. What surprised me is AV has also been alerted? This is defintely wasting tax payers money. Maybe let me explain what happened.

Chatted with this girl in QQ from Chengdu. Just graduated from college. Can speak simple English as we have done video chat. Wanted to experience Singapore living. Thought of taking up a course here and stay for a year. No plans of working in KTV or become a FL coz she is from a well-to-do family. Her parents has given her RMB50,000 pocket money for this trip. Ask me to recommend courses to her, therefore posted this question here.

Also, not all PRC girls are bad. China has 1.3 billion population. The PRC WL that you know represent less than 1%. Don't despise the Chinese. Remember in the 80s and 90s, the Hongkongers made jokes on the mainlanders by calling them Ah Chan. If you have visited Hong Kong in recent years, the mainlanders have become big spenders there. 5 star hotels in Hong Kong are occupied by chinese tourists. Hongkongers are speaking Mandarin instead of Cantonese. So who is the Ah Chan now? China is now the 3rd largest economy and will be the largest economy in a matter of years, whether you like it or not. While we're having fun with their girls now, in future it could be the other way round.

Anway, thanks for brothers who have provided constructive replies. Agents that have PM me, I have passed your phone no. to her. I'll leave it to her to decide if she wants to engage your service.

Mrxhub
20-02-2009, 12:02 PM
SGD$8000 with 1yr english course in pte school include documents, PM me if you wan more information. Genuine student only...who come here studies.

slider_72
20-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Chatted with this girl in QQ from Chengdu. Just graduated from college. Can speak simple English as we have done video chat. Wanted to experience Singapore living. Thought of taking up a course here and stay for a year. No plans of working in KTV or become a FL coz she is from a well-to-do family. Her parents has given her RMB50,000 pocket money for this trip. Ask me to recommend courses to her, therefore posted this question here.

Bro, according to what you say, you met her on QQ. I assume you have never met her in person before, nor have you visited her at home or seen her parents. Whatever information you have about her is based on what she told you. Is it possible that she may have told you a tall tale about her family background? If a girl is interested in coming here to work as a FL, and you are a total stranger she met on the net, what are the probabilities of her telling you she is coming here to fuck strangers for money?

And when she asked you to recommend courses to her, was cost an issue for her or did she indicate what sort of courses that she is interested in? If cost was not an issue for her, why then did you ask about the cheapest course available? I can only assume that you did not talk about her interests, what type of employment she hopes to get into after completing her course, her purpose of coming here apart from a one-year vacation.

Too many things don't gel bro.

Also, not all PRC girls are bad. China has 1.3 billion population. The PRC WL that you know represent less than 1%. Don't despise the Chinese. Remember in the 80s and 90s, the Hongkongers made jokes on the mainlanders by calling them Ah Chan. If you have visited Hong Kong in recent years, the mainlanders have become big spenders there. 5 star hotels in Hong Kong are occupied by chinese tourists. Hongkongers are speaking Mandarin instead of Cantonese. So who is the Ah Chan now? China is now the 3rd largest economy and will be the largest economy in a matter of years, whether you like it or not. While we're having fun with their girls now, in future it could be the other way round.

Nobody here said that they despised the Mainland Chinese. In fact, I love them deep deep, in particular, those from Dongbei. :D Just love the accent.

Most bros here will agree that compared with them economically, we in Singapore are nothing. They have more millionaires than the entire Singapore population. I also agree that only a small porportion of PRC girls worldwide are actually working in the WL trade. Even if it is just 1% of the total PRC population, that is still a good 13 million?

Now looking back at the local situation in Singapore, it is an undeniable fact that a large proportion of PRC girls on student pass and studying at private commercial schools are not really here for the paper chase. Note that I have excluded those matriculated at NUS/NTU/SMU and the local polytechnics. We are not saying that all PRC girls in Singapore are WLs. There are a number of them here who are professionals working proper and respectable jobs. The comments here must be seen in their proper context.

colins
20-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Received a message under my UserCP

Student Pass for a PRC
20-02-2009 03:39 PM
He did write in a bigger font only to be edited by moderator. You had devoted your whole life into the PRC WL industry helping & feeding these lowlifes. You are the real stupid one

Wow, for both to be facts, how you know?

QQBoy
20-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Bro, according to what you say, you met her on QQ. I assume you have never met her in person before, nor have you visited her at home or seen her parents. Whatever information you have about her is based on what she told you. Is it possible that she may have told you a tall tale about her family background? If a girl is interested in coming here to work as a FL, and you are a total stranger she met on the net, what are the probabilities of her telling you she is coming here to fuck strangers for money?

And when she asked you to recommend courses to her, was cost an issue for her or did she indicate what sort of courses that she is interested in? If cost was not an issue for her, why then did you ask about the cheapest course available? I can only assume that you did not talk about her interests, what type of employment she hopes to get into after completing her course, her purpose of coming here apart from a one-year vacation.

Honestly I don't give a damm if she is telling the truth or telling the lie, because I am not her sugar daddy. I am just trying to be a friendly singaporean by providing her with information that she has asked for. She wants to know what courses are available in Siingapore, and obviously with just RMB50,000, she can't be doing a masters degree here. That is why I asked brothers here to recommend courses that are low in cost.

cablesnwires
21-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Honestly I don't give a damm if she is telling the truth or telling the lie, because I am not her sugar daddy.

Fair enough. But that is what you are thinking right now. Let's see if that is true if she came here after 3 months.

I am just trying to be a friendly singaporean by providing her with information that she has asked for.

Fair enough again. But let me ask you something, and u can choose not to answer. You have done a video chat with her and knows how she looks. Answer truthfully, the reason you wanted to help her is beyond being just a friendly singaporean?

She wants to know what courses are available in Siingapore, and obviously with just RMB50,000, she can't be doing a masters degree here. That is why I asked brothers here to recommend courses that are low in cost.

She wants to noe the living life in Singapore? There are 1000s and 1000s of places she can go, why here? If she's keen in studying, the cost of the tuition fees becomes secondary.

Sorry bro QQboy, I seriously doubt her intention of wanting to know how singaporean live, it is more likely that she wants to know first hand how easy singaporean can be cai tao.

Haiz...

DO_YOU_BJ
21-02-2009, 05:51 AM
Have you ever tot this dude may have some ""INTENTIONS" for being such a helpful guy.........hoping for a free lunch
This episode, from start till now, sooo many loop holes...damn, dun need a genius to size the whole pic up!

colins
21-02-2009, 11:50 AM
She wants to know what courses are available in Siingapore, and obviously with just RMB50,000, she can't be doing a masters degree here. That is why I asked brothers here to recommend courses that are low in cost.

Obviously with 50k RMB she can't do shit course here. It is a FL/WL budget. Normal social pass FL/WL's budget would be 10k-20k RMB, for those who want a longer termed stay with a student pass, additional 20-30k RMB.

Of cos her family is rich. How else to tell you? Look at it this way. Any reasonable middle class family will easily spend 100k RMB on two-year school fees for the child to study in an entry level private school in sg. Probably another 150k RMB for living expenses and average 2 trips back to China per year. 250k RMB is nothing to a middle class family. As a princess from a well-to-do family, her 50k RMB satisfy which budget?

I am not branding her a liar or calling you stupid, bro. But if you are caught with a bomb on the streets, you cannot say, oh some middle eastern man just asked me to hold onto it, so I am! You yourself say she is well-to-do, then you say obviously 50K RMB is a small budget. Then the first question you asked in this thread is, which is the cheapest course in sg. HUH?

Bro like you, I dun give a damn whether she is telling the truth or not, but I'll give a thousand kati of gold to vouch for the things I say. What goes in our brain cannot just come out the same way right? What if shit goes in?

Last question is, will a chengdu girl take 50k RMB from her dad to come to singapore to taste living? Yes, after paying her school fees for a student pass, its the same night life a lot of us like to taste. That's singapore living for you dude. ;)

MarkNgSiongBoon
21-02-2009, 02:40 PM

you need to talk to students Agent about it , No sure about ,Alot of issue about Gov process ,age and many more .....Gov also not stupid ,many PRC take student pass to work ,ref to students Agent ,stay out of trouble is the Best of choice;)

QQBoy
21-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Fair enough. But that is what you are thinking right now. Let's see if that is true if she came here after 3 months.

If she really come here, and we are still in touch, then I will post an update here to tell the brothers here if she is who she is.

Fair enough again. But let me ask you something, and u can choose not to answer. You have done a video chat with her and knows how she looks. Answer truthfully, the reason you wanted to help her is beyond being just a friendly singaporean?

Gosh, lucky she didn't approach you for help, otherwise, I could predict her future in Singapore.

She wants to noe the living life in Singapore? There are 1000s and 1000s of places she can go, why here? If she's keen in studying, the cost of the tuition fees becomes secondary.

She choose to come to Singapore doesn't mean that she is here to be a FL. Chinese FL is all over Asia ... Jakarta, KL, Hongkong, Tokyo, Seoul, etc. Again you are just being stereotype.

QQBoy
21-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Have you ever tot this dude may have some ""INTENTIONS" for being such a helpful guy.........hoping for a free lunch
This episode, from start till now, sooo many loop holes...damn, dun need a genius to size the whole pic up!

Do you think there is such a thing as free lunches when come to dealing with PRC girl? Fat hope!

DO_YOU_BJ
22-02-2009, 12:34 AM
Do you think there is such a thing as free lunches when come to dealing with PRC girl? Fat hope!

the answer is YES
Prob is whether you're in the category to get free lunches or always lunch for others.
Listen, if she really wants to study, as in someone who is really keen, she shud have done her research online.
But since you proclaim to be some hero, the by all means, you're a very nice guy.
You're our ambassador so ya pls do bring our bilateral relations to the next level!

For one to who knows how to comment that no free lunches wif a PRC and says want to be a frenly sillyporean, jesus, she sure found good help....she would have found real super help is she contacted bro Cables & Wires in the 1st place

HCKing
22-02-2009, 01:41 AM
If she really come here, and we are still in touch, then I will post an update here to tell the brothers here if she is who she is.

Gosh, lucky she didn't approach you for help, otherwise, I could predict her future in Singapore.

She choose to come to Singapore doesn't mean that she is here to be a FL. Chinese FL is all over Asia ... Jakarta, KL, Hongkong, Tokyo, Seoul, etc. Again you are just being stereotype.

think u kanna KC over video chat liao bro, the talking pt here isnt abt her origin but CHEAPEST COURSE. did she tell u wat course she wants to study here? No? as long as cheapest can liao? will u do the same if u were to go overseas study?:rolleyes:

cablesnwires
22-02-2009, 02:50 AM
If she really come here, and we are still in touch, then I will post an update here to tell the brothers here if she is who she is.I just hope it is not another FR claiming a gem had been found.

Gosh, lucky she didn't approach you for help, otherwise, I could predict her future in Singapore.You couldn't predict her future in Singapore, because I would strongly advise her not to come to Singapore.

She choose to come to Singapore doesn't mean that she is here to be a FL. Chinese FL is all over Asia ... Jakarta, KL, Hongkong, Tokyo, Seoul, etc. Again you are just being stereotype.I'm sorry, but who is stereotyping? I did not even mention anything about overseas at all. She could have used that money to study locally in China. There are many good schools, much better schools than those here that needs agent's help. And the cost of studies cum expenses are so much cheaper there than here.

I'm not trying to hit you with a low blow, but somewhere along the line you would be thinking "Wow, if she looks cute/pretty/gorgeous/beautiful/sexy/pleasant/wonderful in reel life. Now is the chance to see her in real life man!"

cablesnwires
22-02-2009, 02:57 AM
....she would have found real super help is she contacted bro Cables & Wires in the 1st place

Sorry to disappoint you, bro DYBJ. I wouldn't be much help, cos I would ask her to stay behind in China to continue her studies. She can go Beijing, Shanghai, and some top class schools in ChongQing. The money should be enough for the whole course in China.

And I would also disappoint all the bros here cos we might be missing a real potential gem here. Of course, if budget and time permits, I would love to fly up there, just to "check" if she is doing alright in her studies. Maybe give her some "tuition" as well. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
22-02-2009, 03:38 AM
if budget and time permits, I would love to fly up there, just to "check" if she is doing alright in her studies. Maybe give her some "tuition" as well. :D

That's wat i meant in the 1st place hehehehe:D

HCKing
22-02-2009, 03:47 AM
And I would also disappoint all the bros here cos we might be missing a real potential gem here. Of course, if budget and time permits, I would love to fly up there, just to "check" if she is doing alright in her studies. Maybe give her some "tuition" as well. :D

NB u so fast hand fast leg bro :D i also want fly there 'help' her leh, teach her lessons on intercourse, FOC!!:p

DO_YOU_BJ
22-02-2009, 04:23 AM
NB u so fast hand fast leg bro :D i also want fly there 'help' her leh, teach her lessons on intercourse, FOC!!:p

Bro, that is very noble you know.
Help to the doorstep...where to find ya:p

HCKing
22-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Bro, that is very noble you know.
Help to the doorstep...where to find ya:p

Bro cant like that say, TS friendly singaporean so helpful to PRC MM woh i also fellow citizen must learn frm him mah. my idol. wahahaha.

mike1304k
22-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Sori ah.... I am not so intellect or intellectual... So help PRC can get free lunch?? Waaaahhhhhhh...

Don kenna con oledi damn happy liao... U know hor... if you go to Bangkok last time, when they were still using Don Muang, almost every time I went in, there would be some new person, both young and old who would ask me if I could speak Mandarin and when I said I could, they would say that their family got problem and they have to fly home immediately. Then they have to transfer thru HK and don have enough money, so if I could lend them and if I gave them my passport number and address, they would send the money back..... Yea right!!!

Not trying to make sweeping statements lah.... but lets be careful lah...

colins
22-02-2009, 02:06 PM

Don kenna con oledi damn happy liao... U know hor... if you go to Bangkok last time, when they were still using Don Muang, almost every time I went in, there would be some new person, both young and old who would ask me if I could speak Mandarin and when I said I could, they would say that their family got problem and they have to fly home immediately. Then they have to transfer thru HK and don have enough money, so if I could lend them and if I gave them my passport number and address, they would send the money back..... Yea right!!!

Not trying to make sweeping statements lah.... but lets be careful lah...

I got that in pudong, beijing and macau airport. Apparently they target travellers who are alone. First time it happened, I said I've 200rmb if they want. This lady got a little tongue tied (not skillful enough uh) then ask for 1000rmb. Will transfer to me when she reach beijing or whatever. Dress very well, pushing a whole cart of luggage and speak both mandarin and english quite well. Again it all about the appearance and their 'story'. You can almost sit there and pay them to tell their story, I dun mind even if they charge per incense. haha...

mike1304k
22-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Sori butI am more mean lah.. Imagine, if she accepted 200 from 10 people, that already 2k rmb. Its not much for us, but together, thats a heck of a lot of money!! Dats y I wud say don bother to even try to get something from them, In my experience, they will only give you if its to their advantage.

colins
22-02-2009, 02:36 PM
For all the entertainment given, yeah. That was my first experience in meeting richly clad conmen. The trouble with such stories, later learnt, are that they are very flimsy. They work on what you believe therefore you may feel that they make sense, but to everyone else around you, especially those who subscribe to different belief, they can be easily seen thru. That's why I said what I said at the start of this thread.

QQBoy
22-02-2009, 07:28 PM
the answer is YES
Prob is whether you're in the category to get free lunches or always lunch for others.
Listen, if she really wants to study, as in someone who is really keen, she shud have done her research online.
But since you proclaim to be some hero, the by all means, you're a very nice guy.
You're our ambassador so ya pls do bring our bilateral relations to the next level!

For one to who knows how to comment that no free lunches wif a PRC and says want to be a frenly sillyporean, jesus, she sure found good help....she would have found real super help is she contacted bro Cables & Wires in the 1st place

I don't proclaim that I am in the catergory to get free lunches, therefore I am not expecting any free lunches here. I also don't consider myself a hero. I'm just helping her with information. I'm sure if she were to approach any brothers here, she will still get what she wants.

QQBoy
22-02-2009, 07:37 PM
I just hope it is not another FR claiming a gem had been found.

Maybe, maybe not. Keep reading this thread faithfully.

You couldn't predict her future in Singapore, because I would strongly advise her not to come to Singapore.

Congrats! Your big head rules over your small head.

I'm sorry, but who is stereotyping? I did not even mention anything about overseas at all. She could have used that money to study locally in China.

She said she wants to experience living in Singapore. Could she get that experience if she were to study locally?

cablesnwires
22-02-2009, 07:58 PM
She said she wants to experience living in Singapore. Could she get that experience if she were to study locally?

Something just doesn't add up. Which is more important?

[1] To experience the Singapore way of living?
[2] To study and get a certificate/diploma/degree?

If it is [1], she wants to experience living in Singapore for 6 months/1 year/2 years? During this time, how is she going to support herself? Her family? Her relatives? You? There are other alternatives besides being a student in Singapore. One to apply a work permit to work in Singapore. Mind you, I am talking about genuine jobs. Jobs at petrol stations (doing shift work, 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm) which can earn her about more than S$1K per month, and more if she's willing to do OT). Another alternative is getting a tourist visa, perhaps maybe 30+30 days, The options are left to her to decide.

If it is [2], then Singapore should not be the choice. She could have gone to Canada, England, US, Australia etc for her studies. If it is about language problems, then she could remain in China. The courses offered are definitely more useful then the courses (those that need agents intervention) over here.

After analyzing the situation, I'm not sure if this is case of small head winning over the big head.

Bro QQBoy, I am not doubting your sincerity in helping her. It is the way in which help is being rendered that I find it suspicious.

Well, end of the day, this is just between you and her, and has nothing to do with me. But if her intention is to earn fast bucks, do let me know, I'll like to be the first in line to try her. I promise to write a FR after my experience. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
22-02-2009, 08:04 PM
One plus one MUST equals 2
This equation, whatever formula you use, still cunt get 2.

slider_72
23-02-2009, 04:10 PM
At least bro shandme is honest enough and telling people upfront that he is an agent. TS, can ask your "friend" to contact him and find out the rates lah. After that we shall await bro cablesnwires' FR. Heehee.

cablesnwires
26-02-2009, 03:14 AM
At least bro shandme is honest enough and telling people upfront that he is an agent. TS, can ask your "friend" to contact him and find out the rates lah. After that we shall await bro cablesnwires' FR. Heehee.
Yeah man, let me draw first blood.... :D

BKnight
26-02-2009, 12:37 PM

Why you so upset for fark? I dont know how smart are you but your EQ is negative sial...Yes, T.S is asking which cost is cheapest? so which course huh? Since you are so damn smart by calling everyone here stupid, please..please...Tell us leh, although we are seems stupid (pardon my England..oops..English, how to write proper English,,hmm..., stupid or seems stupid,,whats the meaning..hmm...) we also have many SWT PRCs wanting to enrol for the CHEAPEST course in town...Please provide school name, fee, course duration and make sure it is not a fly-by-nite school....

BKnight
26-02-2009, 12:52 PM

Bro KTV, yes, there are many PRC who are real students and real workers making a decent living, with solid background here (just like the student that had sex with the teacher recently or that pretty, big eyes SIM student that I bang her after Zouk on Christmas Eve, but that another topics altogether). The subject of PRC we are talking in this forum is not the above types, come on, relex, ..You cheong KTV, I am sure you know which type we are referring to in this thread. We all know you are not smart, sorry that you being looked down upon...I am sure the bros will not do it anymore....:D

BKnight
26-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Stupid Zapper 1: Why can't you let fellow brothers penciled their thought in this forum Of course you can choose to carry the balls of some old men is this forum but at the end of the day we have to look at thing objectively

Stupid Zapper 2: People had their right to go for the type of courses they want regardless cheapest or expensive Please do not look down on PRC gals here ..they are still some nice gals around if you got cheated by PRC then blamed yourself been stupid

To the 2 stupid farkers who zapped me points...Please read the thread carefully or if dont understand please go back to your poly to study a few more years...Hahaha please leave your nics when zapping la..I know I should not have bonk your "fellow country gals or classmates" but I love PRC gals, loving bonking them too..Cant help it if they love me and fellow singaporean to bonk them hard la..BTW. How do you know Do_U_BJ, Slider_72 and Colins are old man? Hahahahaha...:D

slider_72
26-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Bro BKnight, don't sweat the kiddie zappers. I got zapped by them too. Maybe their mummy never give them enough pocket money to fuck PRC girls, that is why they buay song that we everytime get to song song with PRC girls. Hahahaha.

By the way, I love PRC girls. Really love them deep deep. :D

kiko
26-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Bro slider_72: I also love PRC gal deep, deep. Now my gal ask me how to avoid paying agent fee for applying student pass. I told her, u follow me to ICA, i will show u the way !:rolleyes:

slider_72
26-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Bro slider_72: I also love PRC gal deep, deep. Now my gal ask me how to avoid paying agent fee for applying student pass. I told her, u follow me to ICA, i will show u the way !:rolleyes:

Let me guess, you will tell her take the MRT to Lavender station, get out of the MRT station and cross the road at the traffic light, and viola! you are at ICA already!

After going to ICA, where else are you going to bring "your gal" next? Marks & Spencer to buy chocolate? $30 pair of sunglasses? McDonalds?

kiko
26-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Bro slider_72: I will bring my gal, sit mrt from Paya lebar to Lavendar mrt , then go ICA. After that i will bring her back to B.S downstairs coffee shop eat. Then i go up with my gal to b.s. Then i say 宝贝, 我走了,我爱你。:D

tiewleilowmei
26-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Bro slider_72: I will bring my gal, sit mrt from Paya lebar to Lavendar mrt , then go ICA. After that i will bring her back to B.S downstairs coffee shop eat. Then i go up with my gal to b.s. Then i say ±¦±´£¬ ÎÒ×ßÁË£¬ÎÒ°®Äã¡£:D

Dreaming only right???

colins
26-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Let me guess, you will tell her take the MRT to Lavender station, get out of the MRT station and cross the road at the traffic light, and viola! you are at ICA already!

After going to ICA, where else are you going to bring "your gal" next? Marks & Spencer to buy chocolate? $30 pair of sunglasses? McDonalds?

Bro, you're gonna get special invitation to BS/SG/TH ktv very soon. Maybe with steamboat afterwards too. Won't be surprise if he claims DYBJ and I are already in the attendance list and that we are his regular "cheonging brothers". ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
27-02-2009, 02:46 AM
BTW. How do you know Do_U_BJ, Slider_72 and Colins are old man? Hahahahaha...:D

Correction, think you read that post wrong.
He was targeting at Colins...and calling him an old man and not Bro Slider and me la
Damn, incase you dun already know, bro Slider and me just past puberty only nia....tiobo bro Slider hehehehehe:D

slider_72
27-02-2009, 09:39 AM
He was targeting at Colins...and calling him an old man and not Bro Slider and me la
Damn, incase you dun already know, bro Slider and me just past puberty only nia....tiobo bro Slider hehehehehe:D

Alamak! Don't tell people my age lah!!! I am still at the stage where I see bra strap only can steam liao!!! Hahahaha!!!

How gentlemen, any further invitations to steamboat dinners and going to KTVs and letting PRC gals rub their boobies on your faces?

cablesnwires
27-02-2009, 03:22 PM
McDonalds?

Wrong! Bring her to BS KTV, tell her how he was raped, and ask her to act out the role of the rapist. On top of that, after the rape, ask the girl to throw money at him, maybe enough to buy M&S chocolates and $30 sunglasses.

colins
28-02-2009, 04:09 AM

eh....that's something wrong with this post but I can't seem to pinpoint where it is....;)

DO_YOU_BJ
28-02-2009, 04:44 AM
eh....that's something wrong with this post but I can't seem to pinpoint where it is....;)

You mean bro Slider's still an infant????

colins
28-02-2009, 04:51 AM
Hey bros,

I am serious... not bluffing when i say I can get the students in. The PEO are legal and many students are PRC or other nationalities...

I should not tell the name of the PEOs that i work with since i work with several of them. And none of the PEOs i work with are those open today, close tomorrow kind. In fact some of them have been around for more than 20 years. And certificate issued are recognised by Singapore and some other countries.

Of cos you are serious, that's obvious. The fact that you are soliciting business from here doesn't really help beef up the reputation of your more than 20years old PEOs. You'll get axed off the agents' list if you post their name here. This goes to show how much they want you.

colins
28-02-2009, 04:53 AM
You mean bro Slider's still an infant????

I'll say no to that cos I dun want to be called a swimming tadpole. :D

BKnight
28-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Bro Do_You_BJ,

Check out this thread: It is damn funy,more interesting than Queenie SOB story...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/117448-young-housewife-22-a-5.html

BKnight
28-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Bro Colins and Bro Slider please give her your 2 cents advice..hahaha..this T.S started a thread to work as FL but ended up quarrell with all the bros in her new thread....

slider_72
02-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Bro Colins and Bro Slider please give her your 2 cents advice..hahaha..this T.S started a thread to work as FL but ended up quarrell with all the bros in her new thread....

Nothing much to add to that thread. Don't intend to quarrel with a crazy bitch selling her pussy for a rolex. Besides, me think PRC WLs provide better service compared with local FLs, or at least when I compare them with those few locals that I've tried so far.

colins
10-03-2009, 02:13 AM

Yeah a bit boliao. She's attracting sado-machoistic bros, thats what she's looking for. People quarrel liao will feel the need to abuse her in bed. ;)

warbird
10-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Is it true that a PRC MM working in a GL legal house can never change her status/visa into say a student visa while she is in S'pore?

Furthermore, is it true that once she returns to China, she can never get any visa to come back to S'pore, not even a social pass or tourist visa?

What if a SGP man marries her in China, could he then get a visa for her to come to S'pore?

Thx a lot!

ShittyAss
11-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Is it true that a PRC MM working in a GL legal house can never change her status/visa into say a student visa while she is in S'pore?

Furthermore, is it true that once she returns to China, she can never get any visa to come back to S'pore, not even a social pass or tourist visa?

What if a SGP man marries her in China, could he then get a visa for her to come to S'pore?

Thx a lot!

Yes. She can NEVER come in as a student visa or social visit. Reason is simple. She has gotten yellow card before...ICA will have the assumption that for whatever kinda pass she is gona hold in the future, she will be working as a FL.

Well...if a SG man marries her in CHINA...its tough to stay...ICA still got reason to reject her..reason being...ROM cert is done in CHINA...appeal thru MP la....but then again..there are so many PRC gers...why a yellow card ger?
The marriage will face will alot of issue in time to come for sure.

warbird
12-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Yes. She can NEVER come in as a student visa or social visit. Reason is simple. She has gotten yellow card before...ICA will have the assumption that for whatever kinda pass she is gona hold in the future, she will be working as a FL.

Well...if a SG man marries her in CHINA...its tough to stay...ICA still got reason to reject her..reason being...ROM cert is done in CHINA...appeal thru MP la....but then again..there are so many PRC gers...why a yellow card ger?
The marriage will face will alot of issue in time to come for sure.

Yo bro,

Thx so much.

I merely want to verify if what a legal gal told me is completely accurate. BTW, I dun want to marry her, just want to keep her for myself for a yr or so, haha.:cool:

It's quite sad, really. As a yellow card holder she is branded for life.:(

Goodnight!

ShittyAss
12-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Yo bro,

Thx so much.

I merely want to verify if what a legal gal told me is completely accurate. BTW, I dun want to marry her, just want to keep her for myself for a yr or so, haha.:cool:

It's quite sad, really. As a yellow card holder she is branded for life.:(

Goodnight!

wah...but there are alot more choices out side la....actually yellow card holder quite poor thing one...alot of things she dun know one...and its not easy to be take yellow card also..

Actually when they start yellow card for PRC gers...its good and bad one....