PDA

View Full Version : PRC Gal went back to China, what is right amount to give her?

ddts
27-02-2009, 08:17 PM
:confused:

Met this PRC girl 3 months ago in HK, she is this SYT that is wonderful, we spent two nights together (paid of course). I came back, and she give me her handphone.

We have been on the phone every night, she said she will stop FL if I can "help" her out. I really like this girl and please don't flame, but I really want to "help" her stop FL without spending too much money, what is the right amount?

colins
28-02-2009, 05:03 AM
The right amount will be what it cost for her to take a bus back to her hometown. She'll quit FL when she is back at home. Confirm stamp and chop.

Unless of cos, helping her unconditionally is not the most important thing on your mind OR stop FL work is not the most important thing in her mind. In either of the above 2 situation, either one of you or both you and her are lying to yourself that giving money will 'help' anybody from greed and sloth. ;)

voydoy
28-02-2009, 05:18 AM

Met this PRC girl 3 months ago in HK, she is this SYT that is wonderful, we spent two nights together (paid of course). I came back, and she give me her handphone.

We have been on the phone every night, she said she will stop FL if I can "help" her out. I really like this girl and please don't flame, but I really want to "help" her stop FL without spending too much money, what is the right amount?

If u like her a lot , den give it all what u can .. be 100 % to what ur heart tell u .. if u dont have 100 % .. no matter how many advice u gets here , will only make u complicated.. but if i were u , i will control my emotion quotient , and stop contacting her ... Life is short , but i`m sure u will meet someone of ur life in the vast sea ... that truly loves u ...

sammyboyfor
28-02-2009, 05:19 AM

If you believe that crap, you're either mad, stupid or both.:rolleyes:

The correct amount to give her is $0.00

DO_I_BJ
28-02-2009, 05:20 AM
she said she will stop FL if I can "help" her out.

no she wont stop FLing becos of u helping her out. . this is what i think. and i think the amount is $0.. don't please.
i got my share of KC problem. and i hope u dun get into one too.

ekemono
28-02-2009, 06:32 AM
Quitting the trade doesn't comes from you, it comes from herself, with or without you.

sammyboyfor
28-02-2009, 07:00 AM
.. no matter how many advice u gets here ,

Should be "..no matter how MUCH advice you get here,..".

"Advice" is a non countable noun.

joew2005
28-02-2009, 08:32 AM
I don't 1 2 be a hero...........
I don't 1 2 die 4 u..............

Wet_Towel
28-02-2009, 09:18 AM
She's not the first
You are not the last

Peter Bang
28-02-2009, 11:38 AM
If you believe that crap, you're either mad, stupid or both.:rolleyes:

The correct amount to give her is $0.00

Agreed with boss.

You are just being inflatuated by her at this moment. Once you woke up, you will realised how naive you were.

If she did FL for $$$ to help family and you think by providing her with enough $$ she will stop, then i think you will be very wrong. She will most probably continue by earning extra $$ to buy branded, jewels & even for gambling.

Jus pay, fuck, forget and if cant forget, then RTF!!

gahs
28-02-2009, 04:19 PM
after toking every nite for 3mths she didnt tell u how much she need? Or u still cant figure out her prob n how much needed to solve it? Very strange.

HCKing
28-02-2009, 04:39 PM

man u should be asking her nt us wat right? hw would we knw? and wat do we get in return 4 'helping' u to be her knight in shinning armour?:rolleyes:

fee3fow
28-02-2009, 04:45 PM
You believe that giving her money will stop her from FLing :confused:. Come on TS nobody will think that money is enough. You give her money, she will just take it that you are one of the carrot head on her list and move on to find another carrot head behind your back. LISTEN to Bro ekemono!! If she really want to quit, it doesn't matter you give her money or not, she will quit.

sta1100
28-02-2009, 04:46 PM

Don't waste time & $$$ on Prc, remember the 4F, find her, fuck her, ask her to fuck off, find another one

pussyman72
28-02-2009, 04:54 PM
5k will be good to give her :p:D

tiongkoklan
28-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Wake up and stop kidding yourself. You’re only one of the nth number of potential chai-taos that she is trying to get more “help” (=$$$) from. I’ve seen some who tried to be smart and told the girl he will send the money only if she returns to her hometown – sure enough, she went home, he sent the money, she has her holidays at home and then promptly returned to where she was!

Mrxhub
28-02-2009, 05:11 PM
5k will be good to give her :p:D

Yup, in PESO. (PHP) :D

pussyman72
28-02-2009, 05:35 PM
woo lol i say give 5k pple zap me lol think he catch no ball what i mean LOL dont know who is stupid now :p

Aye the one who zap me. if u dont understand then ask lol dont act smart. u look so bloody stupid do u know that LOL :p:D;) lol forgot to said then u better dont fark whore hor later get AIDS even u wear condom LOL

"Only a moron like you give this type of suggestion no wonder your whole life is entrangled with Thai chicken, Viet dogs & PRC pigs. You are destined to spend your whole life with whores forever"

pussyman72
28-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Yup, in PESO. (PHP) :D

lol i should have post 10k or more :p maybe then he will know how to solve it :D

BKnight
28-02-2009, 06:19 PM

BTW, have you been checking out the local joints lately? Think it will help you to clear your head (Big and small head)! ..Dont be a sucker la..Is this your 1st time with a FL?

Mrxhub
28-02-2009, 06:22 PM
lol i should have post 10k or more :p maybe then he will know how to solve it :D

Haha...think he don understand, PAY AND FUK OFF, there millions of sure babes, how many can u HELP!

I'm been staying in PRC, there millions of sure lost souls, if u wish to help, come and find me, I bring u direct there. Pick your choice.

BKnight
28-02-2009, 06:24 PM

10K only enough for FL shopping LV and Prada..What about buying a house so that her PRC boyfriend can live in and paying for her boyfriend liviing expanses? There also need to re-build her parent's house, sisters house etc......Not enough la, think T.S life saving plus monthly 2K just barely enough....:D A bottomless pit and not forgetting also must pay her for bonking leh....

friend_mass
01-03-2009, 12:55 AM
i believe.. most of the PRC FL will use this trick to get some $$$out of men..
i even came across.. ask me to marry her.. and every month send her $500 for his expense in china.. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
01-03-2009, 04:05 AM
Very simple, all you gotta do is the following
Note not in order of importance or monetary amount

1) Make her a joint owner in all you assets
2) Joint Bank accounts minus loans,
3) Put her as a beneficiary in your CPF
4) Give her a Fixed or Term Deposit in USD under her sole name
5) Buy her a property of her choice in MeiMei Land under her name but you do the financing
6) Send her monthly allowance of RMB20,000.00 for her pure spending
7) Send her another RMB10,000.00 for her family members and relatives bills and utilities
8) Ask her to transfer all her outstanding loans etc etc to your sole name

After the above, for sure she'll quit FL.........cos when you do it wif others for free, it aint called prostitution already!
Remember, you're here, she's there!
You find pussy, how she know?????
She swallow others, how u oso know??????

So, here's the answer you've been waiting for!

BiAndPretty
01-03-2009, 06:21 AM

Met this PRC girl 3 months ago in HK, she is this SYT that is wonderful, we spent two nights together (paid of course). I really like this girl and please don't flame, but I really want to "help" her stop FL without spending too much money, what is the right amount?

That is sweet but why not understand more about her if you really want to help, understand her and her situation better before deciding on the right amount.

Or just ask her, sometimes men need just ask, not all answers about us women have to be guessed. But make sure she's serious before you help. You don't want to be taken for a ride.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-03-2009, 09:10 AM
My dear, you're talking about a WHORE!
You aint talking about any normal gal who's run into some financial difficulty!

kiko
01-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Bro ddts: I give her $100, send her to airport. 我会送给他一个米琪. I get from her her home no , and contact her when she got back home. 我告诉他,宝贝,我会想你的,我们好好联系。我哭了,I wave to her goodbye, and wish her best on her journey home!:D

jaynick
01-03-2009, 09:38 AM
No use lah, she will continue to FLing behind your back. So don't waste the money and donate to charity better

yobe
01-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Actually WL not lying when she say stop fl if you give money. She take your money go back hometown, close legs, pussy on holiday or only service husband. Money finish then go back to big city and open legs again. She never say stop forever wa. Same like those WL say new to fl start work only 2 months. Because they make enough money to go home and holiday every 2 months. WL never lie, only roberthead make false assumption.

LostALau
01-03-2009, 10:27 AM
i believe.. most of the PRC FL will use this trick to get some $$$out of men..
i even came across.. ask me to marry her.. and every month send her $500 for his expense in china.. :D

Wahlau, if she KCed ten Roberts to send her S$500 each, she will received S$5000 every month, which works to about RMB23000 a month. Become a 'fu por' liao.

friend_mass
01-03-2009, 10:37 AM
Wahlau, if she KCed ten Roberts to send her S$500 each, she will received S$5000 every month, which works to about RMB23000 a month. Become a 'fu por' liao.

Too bad.. she asked the wrong guy.. poor guy like me.. $200 also impossible.. maybe next life.. i will be a bit richer.. :D

BKnight
01-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Bro ddts, at the end of day, What do you want from her? Marrying her? She is a Whore, not only you, every HK customers pay and bonk her...Please help old folks home with your limited money..you will have a good karma instead of Kanna-Con...Cheers!

dickster_99
01-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Bro,

Don't give her any money. She won't give up FL even after you gave her the money. Let me tell you a story.....

There is a friend of mine who got to know a PRC at a KTV. When my friend ask her why she comes to Singapore to work in the KTV, this is her answer:

"I had a quarrel with my boyfriend and in a fit of anger, I came here to work and I like singing. But I have my own principles that I adhere to..."

After my friend went there a couple of times, she intiated to have sex with him. So bro, do you think you can believe the nonsense they told you?

DO_YOU_BJ
01-03-2009, 06:38 PM
I once give a brand new Nokia HP to a massage hirl in Zhuhai FOC - no T&C attach!
If u cannot afford to give, then drop the Q!

JChongKing = James Chong???????
Super Cheongster in Zhuhai, some say also Macau & ShenZhen?
Pls, if you can buy a new handphone for a WHORE...good for you.....
But honestly, nottin to be proud of, cos you're just declaring your stupidity.....so clap clap

cablesnwires
01-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Dear bro ddts,

There is no RIGHT AMOUNT. This is subjective, and can tear you apart. You give her 1 million, she may say that it is still not enough, or alternatively, you may give her 1 hundred, and she is so touched by your action and kind deed (though this is remotely impossible).

Many have given advice to you by not giving any money to her, but I believe you are still keen to give her. If you really wants to give her, consider the following:

[1] How much can you afford to give without burning a hole in your pocket?
[2] How much can you give to satisfy yourself?

The equation of her quitting the FL scene should never comes into your consideration, and how much she needs to quit the FL scene as well.

Give what you can afford, and also gives a smile on your face that you have "indeed" help her in someway that she quit her line of business.

Hope you understand your own situation. Good luck. :)

colins
01-03-2009, 09:50 PM
JChongKing = James Chong???????
Super Cheongster in Zhuhai, some say also Macau & ShenZhen?
Pls, if you can buy a new handphone for a WHORE...good for you.....
But honestly, nottin to be proud of, cos you're just declaring your stupidity.....so clap clap

hahahahahaha....the legendary best liked singaporean in Zhuhai? The property agent who bought a unit for his zhuhai girl? The fellow who walks lianhua lu followed with screams when he throws out keychains and souvenirs from singapore? wow...大驾光临 有失远迎 失礼失礼

Bro jchongking, pls 发表. Do explain why you believe if TS cannot afford a nokia phone he dun even need to ask how much to give any girl. BTW on the last time I check, a brand new nokia cost only 50SGD at 歧关. Have you been there? ;)

besafe
01-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Brother ddts,
Go and find another girl!
Cheers.

pussyman72
02-03-2009, 03:14 AM
many here still dont understand the gers in this trade..... even i said give 5k pple still think i really said give LOL. this show how simple the mind of this guys...

to those newbies if ur mind are very simple u better stop playing this farking game... this is not ur turf... u are in the gers turf. u play by their rules just remember that...

so if u dont know how to control urself, u are only asking for trouble n later dont behave like those i just said above simple minded pple....

u may not like what i just said but it the fact... only simple minded pple will get into shit n later blame the gers from cheating u.... just like those who only know how to said this gers are dogs LOL i really wonder :rolleyes:

getting too emotion will get urself into deep shit....

yobe
02-03-2009, 10:35 AM
We have been on the phone every night, she said she will stop FL if I can "help" her out.
Bro ddts are you still talking to the WL every night? Did you tell her about the advice given by bros here? What is her reaction? Have you gone to the bank to send money yet? Give some feedback leh. After all the good effort from bros here then no response from you.http://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

slider_72
02-03-2009, 10:37 AM
Give her a million bucks also no use one lah. It will still be exhausted one day. Once she gets the money, probably go home eat, sleep, play and make woopie with her boyfriend. Go play mahjong or cards with friends every afternoon, drinking every night with boyfriend and his friends. Pays for all his expenses and his friends' expenses. In a while, no matter how much you give, it will still be exhausted.

米缸没米了,你说怎么办好呢?

mike1304k
02-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Dear TS,

You only know her how long?? And you are willing to give her money?? She says she wants to go straight and you believe her?? It is like faith healers and snake charmers.... the show is nice... but are you sure what you are getting is true??? The guys I know who helped FL and WL leave the trade knew their gals for years... They set many steps in which the gals have to prove to them before the final investment goes in. Ask yourself this... what do you want from helping her? If you want a relationship, then I will ask you to please kindly not waste your time and forget it.. If it is to help her, then I would also ask you to please weigh your conscience and also your wallet... Helping a lady to quit requires a lot of money... Do you have it? What will happen if she says it is not enough? Countinue to give more? Then you become the proverbial idiot who wants nothing but gives gives gives... She will also thank her lucky stars that she found someone so gullible... The deeper you sink, the more you will want to recoup and that is where the trap gets wrose.

So assuming that you are now being very nice... Just want to help a lady to escape from her eventual doom and do not want her to come here or to have anything to do with her in future... I have frens who have done that... then ask her how much she is actually thinking of and needs to get out... If you are such a hero and have the money... then give it to her and see if she really changes... For some... 5k SGD will be enough for them to go back to hometown and to start a new life... But if she open mouth want 20k-30k, then please be very careful... and if you give any amount, please always assume that you will get nothing back... At best is a word of "thank you" from them.

aczeta76
02-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Give her a million bucks also no use one lah.

米缸没米了,你说怎么办好呢?

True... this is one of the reasons I gave up on my prev r/s. All the plans she told me she will be doing never added up...So in the end, I know it is a lost cause.

BKnight
02-03-2009, 12:46 PM
T.S Ddts, after so many postings and advise from Bros here, care to tell us what is your take on it? :D I am sure we all are keen to know the outcome.....We respect whatever decision you've made though...

rapebill
02-03-2009, 03:02 PM
if you said that you are helping her to quit FL, then it means that you have to pay whatever it takes (and not just a fixed amount) for her to settle in a new lifestyle, for the entire duration of your relationship.

She may ask for a few things such as a new motorbike (to get around in town), a notebook and internet access (to QQ with you exclusively), to rent a room on her own, a new TV, a new bed, a new handphone, new clothes, everything else new set etc.

The problem I had was that after a while, she got bored and want to go stay somewhere else and the whole cycle repeats.

The moment you stop the payout, the relationship will end in tatters. The more you pay, the more she would expect.

pussyman72
03-03-2009, 02:05 AM
The moment you stop the payout, the relationship will end in tatters. The more you pay, the more she would expect.

yes i do agree with u bro... the more u provide the more she demand.. full stop...

it is best to stop all $$$ talks if she wants she follow else fark it... talks about $$$ it will never ends...

expectation will always be there when comes to money... when u cant provide then things start to fall apart...

ddts
05-03-2009, 02:04 AM
Wow! Thanks for all the replies, took me a while to read...

Well, looks like the consensus is to move on, don't look back and don't give anything.

Let me give an update... Not a whole lot :) We are still talking on the phone every other day. $$$ has never entered into the conversation. I have started dropping hints that I have no $$ to see how she reacts or if she just stops (then good for me, no need to decide). Until then, keep talking I guess.

The plan is to visit her in HK in April and then see how things go there. She will be on her "vacation", once I see her in person, we'll probably talk about what to do next and see if there's anyway for her to come here or get a "normal" job.

In truth, I really don't know how this thing will end... I am just winging it as we go along. I am not rich but live comfortably... I can spare 1000 a month until she gets here. But I guess my question originally was if I gave her 1000 a month, is that "enough" for her to stop working or is it way too much...

My plan is to set a budget, do that for a few months, play it by ear, be super cautious, and try not to get cheated by more than my budget :p

I'll give updates if she mentions anything else or if it gets closer to april.

simple2kee
05-03-2009, 10:00 AM
bro, ur qtn, "PRC Gal went back to China, what is right amount to give her? "

my answer, "no amount is the RIGHT amount. give nothing."

aczeta76
05-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Wow! Thanks for all the replies, took me a while to read...

1st.. jobs aren't really aplenty these days.

2nd.. S'pore economy is on the slide so please plan for yourself too before u make provisions for her.. simple acctg

3rd.. A r/s build on distrust can never go the distance...BUT befpre that, also ask if you want to go the distance in the 1st place.

4th.. u make the final call, for good or bad so think long and wisely and may the gods show mercy on us..

BKnight
05-03-2009, 10:36 AM
No need to drop hints, she might not get it, instead of giving her $1000, you might as well use it to plan for a surprise visit to HK, spend1 or 2 nights with her again and see if she still charge you bonking fee or not.

To her - You are a done deal (its a matter of the amount to support her) as you are already so head over heels over her, no point to talk any sense into you to move on or beware of KC traps. A surprise trip might be an eye opener for you with surprises in store waiting for you........

DO_YOU_BJ
05-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Well said BKnight.
Just go there, be a gentleman, pay for accom and makan but dun give any present or cash and see wat happens????
Note mood changes, SOB SOB stories....the basic tell tale signs

FL Lover
05-03-2009, 11:41 AM
MAI WASTE TIME LAH... Giving $$ to PRC gal and somemore $1000 per month and she is not even related to you... :eek:

No Wonder many PRC gers are saying that we SINGAPORE MEN are foolish, naive and easily EMOTIONALs.....

Bro, I put it in this way.. If you hve $1000 to spare per month and if you put it into something meaningful e.g. use it on your MUM or FAMILY or GET YOURSELF SOMETHING U REALLY LIKE TO BUY or EVEN TAKE UP A COURSE since the economy is SO BAD in SG, dont u think it is better this way instead of giving $1000 to a PRC and u never know if she is grateful to you for that...

She might be very sincere with you but how do u know that? U FORGET ONE THING. PRC GIRLS are NUMBER 1 ACTORESSes and THEY ARE VERY VERY STREET SMART. They think much faster than you or me.....

Of course, NOT ALL PRC GERS are like that. Do you want to take the risk of finding that gem? Be WISE but NOT EMOTIONAL...:cool:

slider_72
05-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Bro, she is not even in Singapore. Why you want to give her a regular allowance? If she is in Singapore, and you are shagging her on a regular basis, giving her a monthly allowance instead of pay per shag may make sense (provided of course the sum makes sense). Lets say you normally pay $100 per shag, and if on average you shag her 12 times a month, giving her a monthly allowance of $1,000 is still not unreasonable. You can view this as buying a package and getting bulk discount.

If you are shagging her like twice a month on average, the $1,000 allowance works out to $500 per shag. Not worth it in my view.

Your case is worse, she is not here, you can't even get to shag her unless you go up to HK. Once you add the allowance, airfare, accommodation, etc, it is a loss making venture. Doesn't make any economic sense.

From your last post, my belief is that you will give her an allowance notwithstanding the advice from the bros here otherwise. Well good luck to you bro.

sammyboyfor
05-03-2009, 12:33 PM

Your case is worse, she is not here, you can't even get to shag her unless you go up to HK.

The irony of it all is he's paying her to be shagged by SOMEONE ELSE!:eek: I can't believe sinkie men can be so naive when it comes to PRC prostitutes.:rolleyes:

BKnight
05-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Frankly, I wonder what powerful magic she cast on TS, he paid (NOT FREE) to spent 2 nites with her and fallen so deeply in love..! You are not the only one, you should know you have many 表哥s too. My previous question was not answered: TS: Is this your 1st WL experience? Anyway, since you have made up your mind and willing to part with your 1000 (that you dont need), beside the surprise trip, there is a better option: $500 for her and $500 for charity of HER CHOICE (old folks or children homes) in Singapore...You let her know that you are trying to generate good karma for her and her family (for you too, because you be screwed anyway)...See whats her response since she must have told you sob stories of "I am a good gal, I work as WL due to family poor, need to support family or my family is in debts..bla..bla.." I think she will love you more because you are such a kind soul and potential good husband for her to bring to see her parents, relatives and the whole village.

PS. You are probably right, she dont want to work as WL, no need to work so hard now that she know there is another new Singapore branch in the exclusive 表哥 club

mike1304k
05-03-2009, 01:04 PM
You see, the thing is that many of us mistake physical love to emotional love. Once a girl is close to you physically, you think that you have jumped from step 1 to step 3. And further to this, most FL's are great actresses who unless you are really experienced in the ways of KC trap will feel like you are in 7th heaven. So we fall into the trap of thinking that we are doing the chivalrous thing, helping them out and so on, when we are actually falling deeper into their trap. The success stories I have personally seen and heard are by far fewer by many multiples to the stories of the hell guys have been through. And especially for PRC, they are a different and much more dangerous breed.

It is ok to have feelings. Everyone wants to love or protect someone... But it sure takes time and it also requires a lot of sense and intuition. It will be very difficult to "love" someone in 2 days though love at first sight or in this case first bonk is possible. But your danger antenae must be erect and not your dick... Use it to think it through. If she says she wants to quit, then ask her how she will do so and what she plans to do after quitting. And also, if she says its a one time thing where you give her and she will use it to quit, then it is a sure sign of trouble. It takes a lot to quit and continuing support.

HCKing
05-03-2009, 01:14 PM
My plan is to set a budget, do that for a few months, play it by ear, be super cautious, and try not to get cheated by more than my budget :p

no use bro, frm this sentence its obvious u r hoping for something wonderful to happen btw u and her, u have already fallen into a KC dream, so all yr 'plans' will merely be self-justifications of your continuation in the dream, to keep the hope alive. since ya in the dream, if u have the $$ to bao her here, by all means go ahead cos at least its something realistic. sending her free $$ when she is in china is just too unrealstic and naive liao.

DO_YOU_BJ
05-03-2009, 01:20 PM
There aint no love here folks....its simply called LUST!

BKnight
05-03-2009, 01:27 PM
There aint no love here folks....its simply called LUST!

Have..Love to bonk her again and Love for his money

cablesnwires
05-03-2009, 10:35 PM
It's your money after all. Do what you think you want bro ddts. While I wait for updates from you, I would rather not have the updates if it is about "She cheats my money", "She is lying", "Her acting sibeh good!" or "I got cheated".

Just remember you reap what you sow, nothing to complain about.

malehotbod71
05-03-2009, 10:41 PM
God have mercy on your pathetic soul....

sgcolours
05-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Bro TS, you do not need to give her any amount. You dont owe her anything. Its best you keep it in your own pockets in case of rainy days.

If its me, i'll rather give it to my parents ^^

cashlove
06-03-2009, 03:00 AM
Agreed 100%.

Bro TS, you do not need to give her any amount. You dont owe her anything. Its best you keep it in your own pockets in case of rainy days.

If its me, i'll rather give it to my parents ^^

slider_72
09-03-2009, 11:18 AM
It's your money after all. Do what you think you want bro ddts. While I wait for updates from you, I would rather not have the updates if it is about "She cheats my money", "She is lying", "Her acting sibeh good!" or "I got cheated".

Just remember you reap what you sow, nothing to complain about.

Give him a couple of months bro, perhaps he might come back, register a new nick and pour out his sorrows about having been cheated by PRC girl of his $1K per month plus plus plus.

colins
09-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Give him a couple of months bro, perhaps he might come back, register a new nick and pour out his sorrows about having been cheated by PRC girl of his $1K per month plus plus plus.

Or forever disappear into the chasm of despair and betrayal, all becos of one prc girl. Sometimes quite surprised at the kinda stuff that would change our lives permanently.

BKnight
09-03-2009, 07:24 PM
I apologize if I am blunt but I think T.S. will be Disappointed and Screwed. Money should be T/T over by now la...We didnt hear from him all this while in ages............................................

colins
09-03-2009, 07:46 PM
No you're not blunt, you are just speculating. Speculation do not constitute bluntness. But in saying he has disappeared, well that is the truth. For that, now you can start to be blunt. haha...;)

BKnight
09-03-2009, 07:50 PM
No you're not blunt, you are just speculating. Speculation do not constitute bluntness. But in saying he has disappeared, well that is the truth. For that, now you can start to be blunt. haha...;)

Really hope, T.S. new posting will not be like: Hi Bros, we got married !!!!!:rolleyes:

colins
10-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Hi bros, if we are getting married, what is right amount of angpao to give me? ;)

BKnight
10-03-2009, 02:35 AM
Hi bros, if we are getting married, what is right amount of angpao to give me? ;)

A STORY ON WEDDING:

Last year, what my friend did was a afternoon high tea by the pool at a 5 star hotel, costing under 5k...The China wife asked me : Why Singapore wedding reception so simple wan?? I cannot answered, I looked at my friend and my friend kicked my leg, so I came up with an instant replied and told her " Aiyo...Singapore is a trendy country, nowadays we do away with grand feast, we go by modern concept because we all young people..but when my friend go back to your village, he will follow old custom and he will invite 1 elder member of every household in your village, so you have face!" I think whole event cost under 10k or less (BTW, I didnt go to China with him though..hehehehe)

My table of Angpow chart as follows:

Marrying PRC WL = $150 (He still got to go back to China village for 2nd dinner feast, so help him a bit)

Marrying Vietnam WL = $120 (Smaller village)

Marrying Thai WL = $100 (No Village)

Marrying Singapore OL NOT WL - Fark, most expansive so $200 la

:D

DO_YOU_BJ
10-03-2009, 08:15 AM
A STORY ON WEDDING:

Last year, what my friend did was a afternoon high tea by the pool at a 5 star hotel, costing under 5k...The China wife asked me : Why Singapore wedding reception so simple wan?? I cannot answered, I looked at my friend and my friend kicked my leg, so I came up with an instant replied and told her " Aiyo...Singapore is a trendy country, nowadays we do away with grand feast, we go by modern concept because we all young people..but when my friend go back to your village, he will follow old custom and he will invite 1 elder member of every household in your village, so you have face!" I think whole event cost under 10k or less (BTW, I didnt go to China with him though..hehehehe)

My table of Angpow chart as follows:

Marrying PRC WL = $150 (He still got to go back to China village for 2nd dinner feast, so help him a bit)

Marrying Vietnam WL = $120 (Smaller village)

Marrying Thai WL = $100 (No Village)

Marrying Singapore OL NOT WL - Fark, most expansive so $200 la

:D

Damn farking funny.......even my wives were shaking their heads after they read this when they saw me laughing my bolls out at this!

Ok my comment is, marry any WL, do not give more than $100 ang bao
Marry any local SG OL, give as much as you want!
Reason:
Marry WL, 99.99% will have to give ang bao again cos will be hard to sustain very long wan.....so if apply above formula, you end up giving more
Marry SG OL, well, can give la, but chances to lugi will be less than marry a WL, so give generously!

BS KTV
10-03-2009, 06:00 PM

In real life if you are marrying a PRC whore as wife :rolleyes: no one will attend your wedding dinner let alone give you angbaos :rolleyes:

colins
10-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Damn farking funny.......even my wives were shaking their heads after they read this when they saw me laughing my bolls out at this!

Ok my comment is, marry any WL, do not give more than $100 ang bao
Marry any local SG OL, give as much as you want!
Reason:
Marry WL, 99.99% will have to give ang bao again cos will be hard to sustain very long wan.....so if apply above formula, you end up giving more
Marry SG OL, well, can give la, but chances to lugi will be less than marry a WL, so give generously!

Since we're on this, like to tell a story of mine.

When I was staying in China, one of my friends decided to marry his prc gf. There was this particular prc lady friend of hers who helped her thru-out the preparation, staying over at our house doing chores till morning and all that. In the end, she borrowed 500rmb to put into the angpao for the new bride and groom. All the brothers and sisters team pack in at least 1k rmb in their angpaos.

After wedding dinner, back at home both of them were unpacking the angpaos. The total came up to be quite happening. Both were very happy, of cos esp the new wife. I asked, hey bro did you give (that poor lady friend of yours) any angpaos? Traditionally, all helpers will get angpao, even in sg.

Before he could answer, she turned and looked at me, "huh? must give her meh?"

The look on his face was simply, priceless. Like how Stephen Chow look after he finally married Gong Li in 唐伯虎点秋香.
等等。。。你会划拳吗?
hahahaha....;)

cablesnwires
11-03-2009, 09:11 AM
In real life if you are marrying a PRC whore as wife :rolleyes: no one will attend your wedding dinner let alone give you angbaos :rolleyes:

Imagine the tables are turned, a seasoned chiongster who finally get married, wonder if anyone would attend the wedding dinner, let alone give angbaos.

Please don't degrade yourself, you are no better than them. Pathetic... :rolleyes:

cablesnwires
11-03-2009, 09:59 PM
11-03-2009 04:05 PM Marrying a prosititute as wife is self-degrading ! People are only advising others not to do such foolish things. That old man have zero IQ

11-03-2009 03:38 PM Nobody will encourage his fellow cheongsters to marry whores as wife. Why because whores are low class & heartless creatures that may have AIDS or STD - Don't be so stupid.

To the 1st person who zapped me for my comments to BS KTV, please correct your spelling before you type. :rolleyes: Also please refer to his post, he mentioned PRC. I'm not sure why he has anything against PRCs, probably got cheated by PRCs until his dick has developed an allergy to them. Old man has zero IQ? :rolleyes:

To the 2nd person, which part of my post has encouraged cheongsters to marry whores? Also, if there is no demand, there will be no supply. So if you worried about STD and AIDS, then just refrain yourself.

:speechless:

Panamera
11-03-2009, 10:18 PM

Hey! In real life, you are invited because the person regard you as a friend/bro. Regardless of who he is marrying, you should send him - Your well wishes including Ang Baos.

As a bro/friend, PERSONAL LOYALTY is IMPORTANT! :D

DRSG
11-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Hey! In real life, you are invited because the person regard you as a friend/bro. Regardless of who he is marrying, you should send him - Your well wishes including Ang Baos.

As a bro/friend, PERSONAL LOYALTY is IMPORTANT! :D

Weel said bro!

colins
12-03-2009, 12:16 AM

Bro, like I never invite you, how?

[QUOTE]
I give my girl rmb5k every time i see her. can u give this token amount? stop asking if u can't afford!

Yeah caitaos dun usually ask question like those. Giving money is easier, dun need to use brain.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Why bother replying to such "SPECIES?????"
Just ignore their existance can liao.....

BS KTV
12-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Bro, like I never invite you, how?

You & me = no friendship but I doubt all your so-called friends/bros will sincere toward you when they know you are marrying a public toilet. Nevertheless I still hope you don't get con by PRC loo why I say so :confused: PRC lowlifes can betray their own husbands & bfs back in motherland come to Sinkieland to work as prosititute. Some PRC had husbands back in China yet still fly to Sinkieland to fuck by some married men here for money :rolleyes: Good PRC women will never be interested in Sinkiemen regardless how rich we are :D

tanterry
14-03-2009, 10:25 AM

Get out from virtual reality life, dude! Because you invite me to 500 bucks a table dinner, even if the one you are marrying is a ah-neh or got a dick... dun worry BS KTV, I will give u angbao 2 bucks to wish u a blissfully sexify life ever after :D

DO_YOU_BJ
14-03-2009, 10:31 AM
If i tell u to give $5k, can u afford? If not then shut up & stop asking!

You mean you can give 5k and they'll 收山?
Hey tks man, you just revealed your financial power....bwahahahahaahha
KUM GONG!
Smart men dun do or say wat you have just did!
That kind of sum, take me less than 1set of a show on stage to hang off as flowers.......nabei...........bo lui wanna act like seebeh wu lui
Go geylang lim beer wif ah pek la you and maybe you can get an occassional economic bonk........no that property market is FUCKED..........tell me where ok...limpeh kui jit ki hor li lim! Dun say i buay steady bo jiaokor you

Panamera
14-03-2009, 11:10 AM
BS KTV, jchongking and ManInCheong - Are you guys the legendary 3 Mouseketeers? One for Ass and Ass for One? :D

DRSG
14-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Bros let's not get hot headed with each other over women leh!

DO_YOU_BJ
14-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Think u r out of context dude
No one is toking about women here......
HAHAHAHA
It's called spring cleaning...removing dirt bwahahaha

aczeta76
14-03-2009, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE]
I give my girl rmb5k every time i see her. can u give this token amount? stop asking if u can't afford!

hahaha... Now I know why they can bring themselves to tahan seeing you...

BKnight
14-03-2009, 12:14 PM
If i tell u to give $5k, can u afford? If not then shut up & stop asking!

Are you really in Property? Next time when your advertise in Straits Times, please put your nics or say you are the 5K RMB guy, so we know...:D

I doubt you can afford $5K to give to a gal la,

you kanna cheated, is it?

No need to feel bad or heart broken, tell us, this is the right forum:

Matters of the Heart. Has a fantasy of a Commercial Fuck Dream turned into a torrid Cheated Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

HCKing
14-03-2009, 12:40 PM
BS KTV, jchongking and ManInCheong - Are you guys the legendary 3 Mouseketeers? One for Ass and Ass for One? :D

add in kiko and u will get the Fantastic 4.

colins
14-03-2009, 04:31 PM
You & me = no friendship but I doubt all your so-called friends/bros will sincere toward you when they know you are marrying a public toilet. Nevertheless I still hope you don't get con by PRC loo why I say so :confused: PRC lowlifes can betray their own husbands & bfs back in motherland come to Sinkieland to work as prosititute. Some PRC had husbands back in China yet still fly to Sinkieland to fuck by some married men here for money :rolleyes: Good PRC women will never be interested in Sinkiemen regardless how rich we are :D

Thanks for the friendly advice. heehee
Now I wonder who is your clone cos your above message is so consistent to many bro's UserCP zap message.

HCKing
14-03-2009, 07:53 PM
You mean you can give 5k and they'll 收山?
Hey tks man, you just revealed your financial power....bwahahahahaahha
KUM GONG!
Smart men dun do or say wat you have just did!
That kind of sum, take me less than 1set of a show on stage to hang off as flowers.......nabei...........bo lui wanna act like seebeh wu lui
Go geylang lim beer wif ah pek la you and maybe you can get an occassional economic bonk........no that property market is FUCKED..........tell me where ok...limpeh kui jit ki hor li lim! Dun say i buay steady bo jiaokor you

for one who gives out keychains and brag abt it openly in forum $5k rmb is considered record sum to him liao.

yeah dont think property market is farked, it's just this poor chap's brain is.:rolleyes:

BKnight
14-03-2009, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE]
My gifts alone add up to more than $5k. Not like u-have to depend on govt handout & then hang out in kopitiam

Whats the point? You still didnt get to bonk the gals..hehehe :D

I recalled one of your posting saying that the PRC offered you to fark FOC but you refused for fear of AIDS....and you called them chicken..

I think you better go check with the gals again....They didnt offer you fark FOC..They asked you to go fark KFC CHICKEN..you heard wrongly last time...:D

Tomorrow no viewing arh? Please report to Singapore river ON TIME!!! :p

cablesnwires
14-03-2009, 11:16 PM
I think you better go check with the gals again....They didnt offer you fark FOC..They asked you to go fark KFC CHICKEN..you heard wrongly last time...:D

Tomorrow no viewing arh? Please report to Singapore river ON TIME!!! :p

Bro BKnight, how can a piece of shit fark a KFC chicken, let alone a PRC gal? :D:D

HCKing
15-03-2009, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=jchongking;3559349]

more like offer him to go fark SPIDER.

mike1304k
16-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Bro Jchongking,

First of all.... Please do not hope that anyone gets AIDS. It is an incurable disease that is worse that any death sentence anyone can face. As a human being do not wish something ill on other people as karma has a way of bringing that ill back to you.

Second of all, please do not refer to FL and WL as dirty roadside chickens and or any other demeaning term. They are also human beings. Some may have bad attitudes, some may use their wiles to con and or do untold hurt and pain to our fellow brothers, but they are still someone's child. If you are so against them, then say something constructive to help our brothers here see the light. Calling the ladies names is not going to help.

Perhaps you have issues with them. Perhaps you were hurt or conned by them, why not tell us your story and we will also help you. The world is such an ugly place already, do not spread your vile and evil here for the sake of spreading them please.

Panamera
16-03-2009, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE]
No one stop u from f..king & getting AIDS from those roaside dirty chickens

Why do you hate them so much?

Please share you story before you hands give way leh..

How long to go before it is final stage? :D

aczeta76
16-03-2009, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=jchongking;3559349]

I think you better go check with the gals again....They didnt offer you fark FOC..They asked you to go fark KFC CHICKEN..you heard wrongly last time..

Tomorrow no viewing arh? Please report to Singapore river ON TIME!!!

Bro BKnight, how can a piece of shit fark a KFC chicken, let alone a PRC gal? :D

Guys... give some dignity to KFC leh....

Dun ASS-oociate KFC brand with questionable fella.s

:p

bullbull
19-03-2009, 01:05 AM
dude...she probably said the same things to a dozen more sinkapoman like you......gullible....man

colins
22-03-2009, 02:09 AM
Bro Jchongking,

Perhaps you have issues with them. Perhaps you were hurt or conned by them, why not tell us your story and we will also help you. The world is such an ugly place already, do not spread your vile and evil here for the sake of spreading them please.

Dun be silly, jchongking is not even a real person, it is a pseudo personality. It has no story to share and does not need help. I am always asking for stories from bros. No prize in guessing why I never want to see it's story. ;)

Panamera
22-03-2009, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE]
U always ask but never give right?
Cheapskate! Go to the kopitiam and listen to all the stories - cock story

Since you are here, I would you to inform you that we be adding a cone on top of the merlion head, please go collect your new costume tomorrow and dont be late or else I will fire you.

Speaking of kopitiam, why you still giving out the keychains to tat aunty and the tiger beer promoters? Aunty said you didnt wash the glasses last nite...

Lastly, no viewing today arh??? wahahahahahahaha :p

colins
22-03-2009, 01:41 PM
U always ask but never give right?
Cheapskate! Go to the kopitiam and listen to all the stories - cock story

Wasn't talking to you, you dun have to GIVE a reply esp when I din even ask from you. So far, yours is the only mediocre cock story I've heard, but pls, your mind switching skill sucks. You dun even qualify as a clone.

HCKing
22-03-2009, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE]

I have a 1-room flat to rent? Can u afford?

tats the best u can offer? mr top property consultant?:D

Panamera
22-03-2009, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE]

I have a 1-room flat to rent? Can u afford?

Agent jchongking - I was ASKING you for private property near Orchard, I want to buy at least 3 units, you recommand me 1-room rental for fark?

Why you always dont listen properly wan? If your standard and knowledge is only up to 1-room rental and cannot handle bigger deal, please pass me to your lady boss...I tok to her...No wonder after so many years in the market, you still top at only 5K...:D

P.S. dont wet your pants, ok.....I wont expose you...:p

colins
23-03-2009, 12:25 AM
I have the right to post, who u think u are? pimp?

If I am I wouldn't be replying you, nobody likes to be paid with keychains.

aces68
23-03-2009, 01:18 AM
bro ddts, i think you need to wake up.

I can't imagine how u can fall for a WL who is in HK after meeting her for 2 nites only. She is clearly toying and testing you out whether you are a carrot head or not. She's probably saying the same thing to a dozen other men, so what makes you think you are special to her.

The fact that you posted your question on this thread would imply that you have doubts as well. Don't give her anything. Save the $1000 and spend it on yourself or your family.