PDA

View Full Version : Cheated

godzilla007
09-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Dear Brothers,
I think i have been cheated by my fiance, her friends have been telling me that they saw her outside with other guys. I had sacrificed so much for her till i'm near bankruptcy.. Brothers please help me... I love her alot and yet she seems not to anymore.

Si Geena
09-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Everyone will tell you the same thing.

MOVE ON!

It's only whether you are ready to do so anot.

slider_72
09-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Bro, the header at this section says "Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help."

Is your fiance a WL? Was it a commercial fuck that became a torrid love affair? If not, I think you are in the wrong place.

BKnight
09-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Bro, the header at this section says "Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help."

Is your fiance a WL? Was it a commercial fuck that became a torrid love affair? If not, I think you are in the wrong place.

Camping here :D If not WL then think gotto charge a fee liao...

HCKing
09-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Dear Brothers,
I think i have been cheated by my fiance, her friends have been telling me that they saw her outside with other guys. I had sacrificed so much for her till i'm near bankruptcy.. Brothers please help me... I love her alot and yet she seems not to anymore.

hw u want bros here to help? best to seek clarification frm her. pick up yr courage to ask. u can do it lah.

BKnight
09-03-2009, 05:04 PM
:ohw u want bros here to help? best to seek clarification frm her. pick up yr courage to ask. u can do it lah.

Yup, this is best approach rather than hear-say from other friends....they might have an hidden agenda....

_AXL_
09-03-2009, 07:15 PM
why is this a 5-star thread??? i m giving it 1 star. TS got so many different accounts ah???:rolleyes:

colins
09-03-2009, 07:23 PM
You mean, whether she is still with you physically or emotionally, you dun even know or can catch any difference? Seen together with other guys got problem? You mean her friends told you they holding hands walking to H81 or having lunch? I hate to think that the girls I go out with got boyfriends who are having issues with his gf mixing around with other guys. I may not have intentions, but if its your assumption, man its your own pain.

BTW, I will take back the above words if your fiance is a WL. It doesn't apply to them WLs.

tahana
09-03-2009, 07:35 PM
hey bro.. sorry abt wat happen to you.. tts wat more of the people fear rite.. be it guys or gals.. to be caught by counterpart's frens..

are u a player?? if so.. u got to take it as a man... thrash it out with her face to face.. if both are willing to accept wat had happen and move on.. bravo!!
if not break it up cleanly without regrets. i believe ur pals and family also will be happy with ur decision.

if u not a player and feel cheated.. tts teh sadest thing to happen.. but i got to say " wake up" . she not worthy of u. a good man.. have faith with urself and move on. the world wun stop to pity u, and everyone konw tts lots and tonnes of gals out there more worthy..

good luck pal.. all depends on you. its simple actually. its jsut your heart toying ur mind around...

colins
09-03-2009, 07:53 PM
hey bro.. sorry abt wat happen to you.. tts wat more of the people fear rite.. be it guys or gals.. to be caught by counterpart's frens..

are u a player?? if so.. u got to take it as a man... thrash it out with her face to face.. if both are willing to accept wat had happen and move on.. bravo!!
if not break it up cleanly without regrets. i believe ur pals and family also will be happy with ur decision.

if u not a player and feel cheated.. tts teh sadest thing to happen.. but i got to say " wake up" . she not worthy of u. a good man.. have faith with urself and move on. the world wun stop to pity u, and everyone konw tts lots and tonnes of gals out there more worthy..

good luck pal.. all depends on you. its simple actually. its jsut your heart toying ur mind around...

Well, if the girl has something to hide, the last person who will know is TS, whether he trash it out with her or not. The idea is, if TS is afraid to lose her, then no point saying anything, no point doing anything, TS must do anything and accept everything to keep her, including being a cuckoo.

If TS really want to resolve this issue, then he must be prepared to become single again. Be prepared doesn't mean MUST let go la. But he has got to remove his expectations that she is still the innocent-with-unwavering-love-for-only-TS type of girl.

The most painful thing is to find out the truth and knowing that it must still hang around for eternity. Cannot cut means suffer forever. Can cut means suffer one time. Simple does it.

HCKing
09-03-2009, 11:47 PM
:o

Yup, this is best approach rather than hear-say from other friends....they might have an hidden agenda....

thats 1 possibility bro. if he doesnt clarify with her and lives in doubt things will only get worse. in relationship alot of misunderstandings occur due to lack of trust and assumptions. for his case there's nthing much we can comment too cos too little info liao. TS if u want to seek help also must provide ppl with more useful info mah.

SamSeng79
10-03-2009, 12:22 AM
U r not the first one, and will not be the last one... Women nowadays are no longer pure as b4.. Although this does not applies to all, but definately the percentage is rising...

I would suggest u have a good talk with her.. If possible, MOVE ON... short pain is better then long pain.. Take it as a lesson learnt.. I did learn my lesson also.. All the best to u..

DO_YOU_BJ
10-03-2009, 08:23 AM
U r not the first one, and will not be the last one... Women nowadays are no longer pure as b4.. Although this does not applies to all, but definately the percentage is rising...

I would suggest u have a good talk with her.. If possible, MOVE ON... short pain is better then long pain.. Take it as a lesson learnt.. I did learn my lesson also.. All the best to u..

The magic word....move on!
The only needed answer that closes this thread!

silverblue
10-03-2009, 10:55 AM
got proof and solid evidence or not? unless you see it with your own eyes or have verbal confirmation from your fiancee, everything you heard is not true. there are people in this world that live just to ruin people's life one.

BKnight
10-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Questions:

1) Why are you having suspicion? She been avoiding you?

2) Why her friends "have been" feeding you information that will ruin your relationship? If it is a SHE, Is she interested in you ? If it is a HE, Is he interested in her? Mind you, they are not your friend BUT her friends, it is a bit strange, right? or Simply because they think you are a nice guy and wont want you to get hurt?

3) Is she a WL? - Because you seems to have spend a fortune to be with her

4) Love her then go and talk to her before its too late (late as in break-up or you married her and realized she still keep in touch with many boyfriends)..

5) Ang Proof?

DO_YOU_BJ
10-03-2009, 11:25 AM
If the trust factor is gone, no matter how u patch it up, there'll still be cracks.
Just be glad she aint LEGALLY MARRIED to you yet!

mike1304k
10-03-2009, 11:42 AM
I would like to be the devils advocate if I may here. You said her friends told you.... Did she tell you? Did you see her? You can say many things, but it also depends on the agenda of her friends or yours. If they mean to break you up, they can say things to instill that little seed of doubt. I would also say that sometimes, it could be a meaningless test of how much you love her too. I am not saying that I experienced it, however, it might just be plausible that she wants to test how you will react if you thought she did not love her... If you go through the deep end or you pull yourself together. So she asks people to say things to test. This is a very very childish method... but it is possible.... No?

Best thing is to ask.... if confirmed... if negative... just thank your lucky stars you are not married yet and let go.... I know it hurts... Boy it sure does hurt... but then just consider that it is better to love than to have been loved and that she made a wrong choice... Show her that you are better. If one day she wants to come back, then it will be your choice of whether you will accept her or not. Like they say... "If you love something... let it go... if your love is true... you will be happy if she is happy... If she comes back, you will know that your love for each other has stood the trials of seperation and time... it comes out of true strength.." But if she does not come back... heck it lah.... you may find someone better out there...

I wish you luck bro... but before jumping... try to find out if the water is deep or not first hor.... Do not live on rumours... or it will kill you one day.

BKnight
10-03-2009, 12:10 PM
The title: CHEATED is quite misleading because till now all are based on hear-say and you are suspecting with no proof or seen with your own eyes...The good news on the other hand is that, you might be cheated by her friends with all their false feedback...A coin has 2 faces but its the same coin:D.......ok..gotto go and smack some perky asses..

slider_72
10-03-2009, 12:52 PM
To those bros who suggested that TS confront his fiance and ask her face to face whether she cheated on him, what do you think would be her answer? Unless there is some solid incriminating evidence, I'd bet my bottom dollar she will deny everything.

Look at it from another perspective, if you wife confront you one day and ask you whether you have been out whoring, what would be your answer? Definitely deny vehemently tio boh?

Some have even questioned the motive of those who told TS about seeing his fiance with other men. If one girl tells TS about it, perhaps this girl likes TS and is trying to break them up. But if three, four or five different girls tell TS the same thing, it is highly improbable that all of them are in love with TS and wants to break them up. So questioning the motive of the informer(s) while not wrong, should not be over emphasized.

Before TS decides to confront his fiance, he must as a prerequisite possess certain clear and unequivocal evidence of her philandering behaviour, otherwise it would just be an exercise in futility and result in great frustration. Let me illustrate.

Scenario 1

TS asks fiance : where were you last Saturday night

fiance : out at Zouk with Cindy, Cathy and Chloe.

TS : I don't believe you. You went out on a date with Charles!

fiance : Bullshit! How dare you accuse me of lying to you! Can you prove that I am lying, you shitty bastard?!?!?!

TS : I... I.... I..... I just know that you were out with Charles. I can sense it you know!

fiance : You sorry piece of shit! Tell you also no point!!! I have nothing further to explain to you since you wouldn't believe anything I say anyway! I was out with the girls. Since you don't believe me, believe whatever you want!!! Now get the fuck out of my face!!!

TS : (silence because got nothing to rebut fiance)...

Scenario 2

TS : You were out with Charles on Saturday night sometime after 8 pm.

fiance : (shocked) What do you mean? I was out at Zouk with Cindy, Cathy and Chloe that night.

TS : What time were you there with the girls?

fiance : We met at 8 pm at Zouk.

TS : This is a copy of your telephone record. You will see that on Saturday night, you called Cindy at 8:30. There was a call to Cathy at 9 pm and a further call to Chloe at 9:30 pm. If you were with them, why do you need to call them on their handphone?

fiance : Why you little piece of shit! How dare you check on me?

TS: (takes out phone recording which recorded his telephone conversation with Cindy) Please listen to this telephone recording.

"TS: Hi Cindy, Catherine said she left her handphone with you last saturday night when you girls went out that night. Is her phone still with you?

Cindy : Last Saturday night? No I was not with her, I was with Cathy and Chloe at Zouk. Catherine did not join us that night."

TS: Are you going to stick to your story that you were out with the girls at Zouk on Saturday night? Now can you tell me where were you on Saturday night and who were you with?

fiance : (very flustered) I already told you I was out with the girls! Since you don't believe me, I have nothing to explain to you further!

TS: I would suggest to you that you were not with the girls on Saturday night. You were with Charles.

fiance : (very angry) Who the hell told you I was out with Charles? Which of your two eyes saw me with Charles on Saturday night?!?!

TS : I didn't see it myself, but I have an eyewitness. By buddy Chong saw you and Charles going into Hotel 81 Lavender at about 10 pm. Are you going to deny that?

fiance : (face turns red and eyes will be darting about) wh.. wh.. What utter rubbish!!! Chong must be fucking blind or he is talking nonsense!!!

TS : He might be blind but he managed to get a copy of the guest information from the hotel 81 reception guy. I have a photocopy here showing that a guest by the name of Charles Chan checked into hotel 81 Lavender last saturday night at 10 pm. Obviously he was not there alone.

fiance : How do I know who he went with? It was definitely not me!!!

TS : Thanks to my friend Chong, who called me after seeing you, I waited for you below your block that night. You might recall that my Nokia N96 has a very powerful zoom lense. Would you agree with me that the persons shown in this photo are Charles and yourself? (shows photo taken from phone) This photo was taken at about 1 am when Charles sent you home. Would you agree with me that since Charles checked into Hotel 81 at 10 pm, and was seen sending you home 3 hours later, that the most natural conclusion was that both of you checked into Hotel 81 together?

fiance : (silence..... because got nothing to rebut TS)

DO_YOU_BJ
10-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Exactly my tot Slider.
That's Y, either way you look at it, MOVE ON!!!!!!!
No turning back liao........................

HCKing
10-03-2009, 01:49 PM
wonder y is this thread rated 4 stars?:D

my take is since there r many friends of TS's gf telling him they saw her going out with other guy, there's a high chance that the girl herself has already lost interest in TS and doesnt give a damn if she is seen dating other guy in the open. and since TS is so worried to come here seek 4 help i guess there isnt much trust, as well as communication btw the 2. both of them need a talk to voice out their feelings and concerns, and also for them to reaccess their relationship to see if it's still worth continuing.

if cant work things out, then like wat bro DYBJ says, move on bah.

TanChinKu
10-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Aiya.. TS... now just fuck her as many time you can. Then estimate the total and divide how much you spent by that number to get the per fuck unit cost.

Then decide if it is cheaper or more ex then FL and move on. Hehehe....

BKnight
10-03-2009, 01:56 PM
T.S - Whatever is the outcome, don't do anything silly!!! Just move on if it's turn out to be bad....

cablesnwires
11-03-2009, 08:43 AM
fiance : I was out at Zouk with Cindy, Cathy and Chloe that night.

TS : What time were you there with the girls?

fiance : We met at 8 pm at Zouk.

Er... bro slider_72, they cannot be in Zouk at that time... I was with Cindy, Cathy and Chloe doing a foursome that night. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
11-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Er... bro slider_72, they cannot be in Zouk at that time... I was with Cindy, Cathy and Chloe doing a foursome that night. :D

My Hero.............................................. ...........................:D

slider_72
11-03-2009, 10:24 AM

I think I forgot to mention in my illustration that Cindy, Cathy and Chloe are all trannies. Well bro, you dah man!!! Enjoyed your 4-dicks swordplay? :D

daggerboy
11-03-2009, 11:14 AM
The problem is that when we say "I love you", very often we say it with a big "I" and a small "you".

mike1304k
11-03-2009, 11:42 AM
The problem is that when we say "I love you", very often we say it with a big "I" and a small "you".

I think the word "love" has also changed... been abused and mis-used too. What is love in modern terms? Sex? Money? A sense of security? Ego?

A friend once told me... "Every woman wants a man to love her". But when I asked her what she meant, she said it was to feel like being loved... in some ways it is to feel like being in love. For a guy... to feel love is to penetrate something. It is also to be wanted by some girl.

So to be in love is changing. To love is changing. I have seen couples who have been together (local couples) for 8 years, then all of a sudden, nearing the wedding, one party gets cold feet or some other problem and it is called off. I have also seen some couple who get together for all the wrong reasons, eg shotgun or needing to get a HDB, but yet in the end they work out their needs and get along fine. A coupling is the coming together of a lot of things. Not one party or individual can make a pair work. It takes both parties. And if both parties cannot meet in the middle, then they had better give up and find someone else.

cablesnwires
11-03-2009, 12:00 PM
I think I forgot to mention in my illustration that Cindy, Cathy and Chloe are all trannies. Well bro, you dah man!!! Enjoyed your 4-dicks swordplay? :D

Oh I have also forgotten what they have said about you, they told me the best time they ever had was with you the other day.... No horse run.... I'm happy for you... :p :D

Express
11-03-2009, 12:07 PM
I think the word "love" has also changed... been abused and mis-used too. What is love in modern terms? Sex? Money? A sense of security? Ego?

A friend once told me... "Every woman wants a man to love her". But when I asked her what she meant, she said it was to feel like being loved... in some ways it is to feel like being in love. For a guy... to feel love is to penetrate something. It is also to be wanted by some girl.

So to be in love is changing. To love is changing. I have seen couples who have been together (local couples) for 8 years, then all of a sudden, nearing the wedding, one party gets cold feet or some other problem and it is called off. I have also seen some couple who get together for all the wrong reasons, eg shotgun or needing to get a HDB, but yet in the end they work out their needs and get along fine. A coupling is the coming together of a lot of things. Not one party or individual can make a pair work. It takes both parties. And if both parties cannot meet in the middle, then they had better give up and find someone else.

What then is "Love"? To me, loving a person entails extending one's life for that person without expecting anything in return. You do not judge the person you love. Mother Teresa said "If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

abuja
11-03-2009, 12:20 PM
TS any update on your situation? Got a lot of good responses from bros here. It's a shame to let the thread drop like that.

Gaofar
11-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Hahaha! I really like bro slider_72's way of scenario's play! So in the end it's whether how are you going to approach this matter to the other party, either (1) softly or (2) hardly aka like a lawyer accusing the accused... Very nicely put! Oh yeah, both you and bro cablesandwires are both GREAT heroes! ;)

On the topic of love, through the years that I've been cheonging I've came to learn one thing about it, though it's actually just learnt recently from someone... It seriously doesn't matter how long you have known each other... Last time my mentality was that a couple has got to have at least 3-5 years of knowing each other before they can think about whether to tie the knot, and thus whenever I knew of friends whom seems to married on haste, I would cautioned them and think they are making a mistake... But now I know that it's the quality and having the fate of meeting each other being that's the most important. Quality time will transcends quantity of time and having the fate of knowing each other at that point in time and still manage to persevere the tests of uncertainties ahead, be it indifference behaviours of each other, quarrels, obstacles in your way... No matter if you might know the person only for a couple of months, you'll feel that it seems like years instead.. So summarily, quality precedes over quantity and of course a dash of fate of knowing each other in the first place..

Cheers!

slider_72
11-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Oh I have also forgotten what they have said about you, they told me the best time they ever had was with you the other day.... No horse run.... I'm happy for you... :p :D

Yeah, we played mahjong together only what.... How to compare with your 4-dicks swordplay? :p:D

Bro, we are straying too far off track. Time to get back to the hall of justice. So TS, how now brown cow? Need to engage PI to get evidence of your fiance stealing eat?

Like what bro DYBJ said, move on dude.

If you think you cannot live without her, then you will have to accept that she is not yours exclusively. Look on the bright side of things, if she can fuck around with other men, that means you have the license to fuck around with other girls. Don't have to worry about being caught with your pants down. Maybe can even arrange for a foursome one day between you, your fiance, your girlfriend and her boyfriend. Now that is a cool idea. Just be careful when you change partners, you don't end up with the guy can liao.

If foursome not your cup of tea, can still arrange to get together to play mahjong.

cablesnwires
11-03-2009, 09:30 PM
TS, just a piece of advice:

"Be prepared for the worst, and just hope for the best!"

Take a back seat, and evaluate your options.

[1] Have a talk with her and thrash it out.
[2] Bear with it at this moment, but engage a PI to verify those accusations.
[3] Choose to ignore those accusations, and trust your fiancee.
[4] Remain status quo, and let those accusations eat you up, slowly but steadily, until you have to choose [1], [2] or [3].

Wish you can come out of this situation better and wiser.

Panamera
11-03-2009, 09:58 PM
有些失去是注定的;有些缘分是永远不会有结果的。爱一个人不一定要拥有,但拥有了一个人就一定 要珍惜。:d

DO_YOU_BJ
11-03-2009, 10:40 PM
有些失去是注定的;有些缘分是永远不会有结果的。爱一个人不一定要拥有,但拥有了一个人就一定 要珍惜。:d

Well said my friend...upz u8

cablesnwires
12-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Who ask u to marry a prc prostitute in the 1st place?

You have the honour of being the first one that I zapped. Congratulations. :D

Get your facts right before you speak, you lousy piece of shit!

Panamera
12-03-2009, 01:20 PM
You have the honour of being the first one to be zapped by me. Congratulations. :D

Congratulations.:D

HCKing
12-03-2009, 01:44 PM
You have the honour of being the first one that I zapped. Congratulations. :D

i hv also farked this piece of shit in Macau/Zhuhai thread and here he comes again asking for more!:eek:

he and kiko can hold hands 2gether side by side waiting for their awards to be presented - best comedians of SB forum.:D

BKnight
12-03-2009, 02:02 PM
jchongking - Yup, the same loser who claimed he is popular in all of Zhuhai...and also claimed to be the best property consultant in Singapore,makes about 5K/month....I wonder why???? Paper Properties for the Dead, I presumed.... BTW, since you are so popular, do you queue to clear custom? hahaha...I really want to bump into you in Macau or Zhuhai..hehehe..Lock you up for a few days and see how influential are you there? :D

cablesnwires
12-03-2009, 03:12 PM
...I really want to bump into you in Macau or Zhuhai..hehehe....

Bro BKnight, I'm going to Shenzhen 2 weeks from now, you wanna join me? :D

BKnight
12-03-2009, 03:16 PM

Holidays or Business ? :D

DO_YOU_BJ
12-03-2009, 03:26 PM

Bo jio buay swee

cablesnwires
12-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Holidays or Business ? :D
;)

Bo jio buay swee
Not bo jio, is ng gar jio :p

Managed to get the airfare (往返) @ S$300/- lao hor puay kee to 宝安机场。

Initial plan is to go Guizhou, but change of plan now.

Stay hotel near airport since 11.05pm reached airport. cost is 190CNY (S$42.46) per night.

Next 5 days free n easy. Plan is to chiong to danshui (淡水) but can change if bros are willing to go.

Hotel rates in danshui is about 280CNY (4*) or 230CNY (3*) per night in danshui. If stay in the same hotel as the sauna, discount 50CNY somemore.

Damage for sauna = 250CNY (after 50CNY discount) for B grade and 350CNY
(after 50CNY discount) for A grade. Time = 90 mins. Can request for certain packages, water bed, 空中飞人, etc... shuangfei is available too.

Interested? :D

slider_72
12-03-2009, 04:38 PM
When you guys go over, remember to bring a bag full of merlion keychains hor. Just throw the merlion keychains at the local girls, legend has it that if a Singapore guy goes over and gives out merlion keychains to the natives, they will all go crazy over the Singapore guy and throw themselves silly at him. After that, you can have your pick which girl you want, and for that matter how many you want each night.

Ssshhhh.... not so loud hor..... this is Singapore's best kept secret.

BKnight
12-03-2009, 05:16 PM
When you guys go over, remember to bring a bag full of merlion keychains hor. Just throw the merlion keychains at the local girls, legend has it that if a Singapore guy goes over and gives out merlion keychains to the natives, they will all go crazy over the Singapore guy and throw themselves silly at him. After that, you can have your pick which girl you want, and for that matter how many you want each night.

Yeah, so I heard..that legendary guy kanna strike by lighting too and after that he retired, opened a 2nd hand shoe shop in Zhuhai after collecting all the shoes thrown at him by the natives......:D

DO_YOU_BJ
12-03-2009, 05:21 PM
;)

Interested? :D

No la bro tks me pulling ur leg only
Poor man like me stay home better

HCKing
12-03-2009, 06:13 PM
TS, just a piece of advice:

"Be prepared for the worst, and just hope for the best!"

Take a back seat, and evaluate your options.

[1] Have a talk with her and thrash it out.
[2] Bear with it at this moment, but engage a PI to verify those accusations.
[3] Choose to ignore those accusations, and trust your fiancee.
[4] Remain status quo, and let those accusations eat you up, slowly but steadily, until you have to choose [1], [2] or [3].

Wish you can come out of this situation better and wiser.

gd post bro cablesnwires, all possible options r laid in front of TS so he can evaluate them slowly and see whichever approach is best suited 4 him.

up u 4 this bro cablesnwires.:)

cablesnwires
12-03-2009, 10:02 PM

You know the girls over there are crazy over cars, as I am only a poor man, I bought alot of car keychains (audis, merc, beemers, porsche, etc), you know those that blinks?

I can throw those at the girls, but will not know if I will have the same effect. Probably not, cos only the one and only 5k property consultant can have that effect.

colins
13-03-2009, 12:05 AM

For all you know, anything with a merlion might really turn them on. :p

etct88
13-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Yeah, so I heard..that legendary guy kanna strike by lighting too and after that he retired, opened a 2nd hand shoe shop in Zhuhai after collecting all the shoes thrown at him by the natives......:D

I think it is the same guy........:D:D:D

Re: Macau or Zhuhai

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll
erm...he said he saw someone got farked, think u like to anyhow jump to conclusions!

refer to his earlier post

It is OK one, pity him la. He have his brains and shit in the wrong places. Shit in head, brains in ass, and they were all flushed out long ago.....

Give spastic people a chance to let the shit out of their mouth....

etct88
13-03-2009, 12:49 AM

So he was the guy at the Sillypore waterfront when the Merlion got stuck by lighting..... STPB is going to sue him for standing next to the Merlion...:D:D

godzilla007
13-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Hi Brothers,
Sorry for the late replies, been busy keeping myself occupied. Well, firstly she did admit she went with the guy for a late night movie. I msg her how was the movie yesterday and she was shock i knew. Secondly, i already caught going out with another guy with my own eyes a few weeks back but i decide to let it go first. The frustrating part is that i let her know whereever i go and i hardly got any free time. Have to work super hard for the wedding and HDB flat.I have never cheat on her and i have not even got time to hang out with my friends. It's just sad that she is doing this to me where i have been very good to her. I have been providing fr her ever since we were together. I have given up on this and i'm letting nature takes it course.

Anyway thanks Guys.. for the great inputs. Thought i'm greatly depressed and sad about this, life has to go on....

fee3fow
13-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Well looks like this jame chong is really famous in SBF :confused:. I hope he is not related to james phang (the founder of Sunshine Empire, the one who say in the straits time that he is a better investor than Warren Buffet :eek:)

HCKing
13-03-2009, 01:05 AM
I think it is the same guy........:D:D:D

for some reason of his own this siao kia jchongking loves to post on macau/zhuhai thread and the threads in this section. hmmmm something to do with him kana played big time by a zhuhai girl which causes him to gone bonkers?:rolleyes: another KC victim?

etct88
13-03-2009, 01:21 AM
for some reason of his own this siao kia jchongking loves to post on macau/zhuhai thread and the threads in this section. hmmmm something to do with him kana played big time by a zhuhai girl which causes him to gone bonkers?:rolleyes: another KC victim?

aiyah, no need to say so loud..........:o

so obvious, kenna played out, now retrospect and wish he would had done it all over again....in the fantasy that he had contributed.:)

sincerely wish he recover and move on......... otherwise there will be more maggots in the shits in his skull...........:eek:

HCKing
13-03-2009, 01:30 AM
aiyah, no need to say so loud..........:o

so obvious, kenna played out, now retrospect and wish he would had done it all over again....in the fantasy that he had contributed.:)

sincerely wish he recover and move on......... otherwise there will be more maggots in the shits in his skull

Opps, my bad. cat out of the bag.:eek:

pls allow me to offer my sincere apology to the great mr jchongking.:p

fee3fow
13-03-2009, 01:36 AM
We should all give him a hug sincerely from our heart since this forum was setup to help people like him :D

datbadcat
13-03-2009, 02:25 AM

haha! what a joke!!! who is taht naive singaporean?

DO_YOU_BJ
13-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Hi Brothers,
Sorry for the late replies, been busy keeping myself occupied. Well, firstly she did admit she went with the guy for a late night movie. I msg her how was the movie yesterday and she was shock i knew. Secondly, i already caught going out with another guy with my own eyes a few weeks back but i decide to let it go first. The frustrating part is that i let her know whereever i go and i hardly got any free time. Have to work super hard for the wedding and HDB flat.I have never cheat on her and i have not even got time to hang out with my friends. It's just sad that she is doing this to me where i have been very good to her. I have been providing fr her ever since we were together. I have given up on this and i'm letting nature takes it course.

Anyway thanks Guys.. for the great inputs. Thought i'm greatly depressed and sad about this, life has to go on....

Dude, you have not posted many of these thing you caught her doin etc from the start.
Its already obvious what she's doin without a benefit of a doubt...WTF are you doing holding on to a time bomb and hoping for the worst?
Wake up my brudder!
This is your entire life.
Honestly, onjectively speaking, now u end everything, still not so bad. The signs are already so clear.
Now u let nature take its course, sekali really get married, then she wanna divorce you, you really can go commit suicide liao....

There are times to mend issues but there are time that we gotta be firm.

Use your BRAINS to solve probs..........
Use your Heart, not only nothing is solved, you end up having more probs from the start!
Do the right thing bro

mike1304k
13-03-2009, 09:33 AM
This is my personal experience, but there was a period of time when I was really trying hard to get back on my own 2 feet and was working in Thailand. When I called my local ex, she did not answer and was evasive. When I came back, I knew something was wrong. In the end, she admitted that she was seeing another guy because he was her first love and she just couldn't get over him. I let her go lor. My reasoning is that I wanted her to be happy. I loved her desperately. But if you love someone, you want her to be happy. So I let her go. To date the guy and to find out. If she really was meant to be mine... she would come back. She did come back.. but then after some more trials and tribulations, she decided that enough was enough and she called it quits. Bite me once, I will be careful. Bite me again, then you better not waste your time trying again. The first few years after we broke off, she kept telling me how sorry she was... how lonely and so on and though it broke my heart... I kept it cold as ice. And in the end, she has grown to be a very mature and nice lady who I still keep in contact with.

So the future is up to you Bro TS. How you make it is also up to you. But one thing is, be ready to call it quits because sometimes, just ending it will make a painful future more endurable.

etct88
13-03-2009, 09:41 AM
Opps, my bad. cat out of the bag.:eek:

pls allow me to offer my sincere apology to the great mr jchongking.:p

So gracious of you to apologise, to my 'idol'..........:D:D

slider_72
13-03-2009, 09:59 AM
TS, I think you should read bro DYBJ's signature.

是你的,就是你的。不是你的,不要抢!

For all you know, anything with a merlion might really turn them on. :p

Do I smell a below-the-belt punch here? :p

HCKing
13-03-2009, 10:01 AM
So gracious of you to apologise, to my 'idol'..........:D:D

ppl top property consultant wor, zhuhai SYT and MILF most favourite chiongster, really gt alot to learn frm him.:D:rolleyes:

jchongking when's yr next trip to zhuhai? can take some pics of yr zhuhai beauties and share with us not?

HCKing
13-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Hi Brothers,

either u have overspoilt her bro or u r simply nt the type of guy she really fancy. maybe to u, yes, she is the type of girl u really love and all ready to commit and marriage and stuffs but r u sure she thinks the same? its better 4 u to find out how much u stand in her heart 1st b4 all the wedding and HDB thingy.

BKnight
13-03-2009, 03:35 PM
So he was the guy at the Sillypore waterfront when the Merlion got stuck by lighting..... STPB is going to sue him for standing next to the Merlion...:D:D

STPB did sue him but since he only make 5K RMB per monthly as a successful property consultant, he default in payment. Now STPB has work out a plan for him:

jchongking is a Merlion Mascot currently touring Zhuhai and Macau...giving out ..well..what he did best..Keychains

HCKing
13-03-2009, 03:41 PM
[

U are a cheapskate, no money to go ZH & yet ask us to take photos for u to enjoy? Who do u think u are?
Stick to your kopitiams[/QUOTE]

ho lah ho lah, nw yr big name in my signature liao, happy oledi?:D

slider_72
13-03-2009, 03:54 PM
jchongking is a Merlion Mascot currently touring Zhuhai and Macau...giving out ..well..what he did best..Keychains

Hahaha, after the head kanna lightning strike, now he must wear turban liao. :D

cablesnwires
13-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Hahaha, after the head kanna lightning strike, now he must wear turban liao. :D

And I was praying lightning strikes again on the head, albeit the other one... :D:D

Gaofar
13-03-2009, 05:41 PM
My god... Seriously we can make do without these kind of people, trying to make spoil other people's thread, posting stupid remarks... Sigh...

godzilla007
15-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Help bros, i have difficulty forgetting her. Everywhere i go reminds me of her, even my home. Die lah.. even at work i will breakdown...:(

DO_YOU_BJ
15-03-2009, 12:56 PM
This a phase everyone will go thru.......YOU GOTTA LIVE THRU IT!
Remember, like drugs?????
It'll pass but dun be too impatient......
Just do what you normally do, images and tots of her will appear but it'll get lesser and lesser
Healing takes time....dun be afraid of seeing her, in a way, it's your body trying to purge her out now...let your body do its work

mike1304k
16-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Bro,

If it is over, then let it be. Find something that you liked to do before hooking up, but never got to do... (I do not mean cheonging hor!!) For me, when I was with my ex, she never allowed me to go out with my friends... So after breaking, it gave me the opportunity to find old friends, and some new ones. If you like the go for drives or like to look at stars or what, you can do so again. Do not take it like a death sentence.. It is a new lease of life!

I have seen many couples who after so many years, break apart... They still make it through mah... It is just that you have to decide... mope around... aiya this reminds me of her and that reminds me of her... living in the past and in a "dream", or take the bull by the balls and just say..."Ok its over and now the new life begins!" "This reminds me of her?? Naaaahhhhh... lucky I am not with her now... imagine if we were married.. then how?" If it is over... it is over.... would you keep the remains of your favourite dog after it has died? And pat it everyday because it was what you did everyday? No.... So the same thing applies...

Panamera
16-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Help bros, i have difficulty forgetting her. Everywhere i go reminds me of her, even my home. Die lah.. even at work i will breakdown...:(

Every gal you see, remind you of her or look like her
Everytime you see her number, you feel like calling or text her
You feel like a loser
You dont feel like going out and head home straight afterwork and wondering what went wrong
You think about the good times you spent together with her
Everyday is like a living dead without her

Is this what you are feeling now?

Mind you, she is enjoying every seconds with other guys..your image doesnt register in her mind when she is having a good time...She is properly laughing at you in her heart...

Its time you go out for chill and parteeeeeeee........and know as many gals as possible, go chill with your friends...Partee hard for the sake of knowing new friends and dont breakdown..thats a women job, not us, we are men........once she got wind that you are seeing someone new, she will call you.....this is women..

THANK YOUR LUCKY STAR YOU DIDNT MARRIED HER!!!!

mike1304k
16-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Bro,

Although I would agree that the ex girlfriend may ba having a ball of a time and or is happy, but then please do not let it be a sore point. Do not let it eat you up. You feel like sh*t because you love her and yet she lost her love for you. But if you have broken off, then be a man lah. Let her go. Images of her enjoying herself and so on will come into your mind, but is it productive? Use negatives to make positives. Let it give you the strength to go on, to make yourself better, to forget her to live life anew and to grow. Not hold you back and keep you down hor...

Wish you luck:)

Cheonging101
16-03-2009, 12:38 PM
STPB did sue him but since he only make 5K RMB per monthly as a successful property consultant, he default in payment. Now STPB has work out a plan for him:

I wonder which firm he work for... I have friends who are poperty consultants and real-estate agents leh. Their monthly get 8k-12k also neber get "Top". How come this guy get 1/2 of what they earn can get "Top" already?

Unless it is "Top" Bullshit Artist?

HCKing
16-03-2009, 12:45 PM
I wonder which firm he work for... I have friends who are poperty consultants and real-estate agents leh. Their monthly get 8k-12k also neber get "Top". How come this guy get 1/2 of what they earn can get "Top" already?

he is the 'Top' in selling paper estates.

Panamera
16-03-2009, 01:11 PM

jchongking TOP himself...!

Bro, please understand him, he was cheated big time in Zhuhai many, many years ago, when making 5K was top in property market...He has since gone insane and calling all PRC as chicken...

BTW, He work for a property firm called "Merlion Property and Associates", some say its the best along singapore river and the shores of Zhuhai...

HCKing
16-03-2009, 06:42 PM

2 options:

-endures it. give yrself some time and u shall live it through and get over her. u just need that bit of time to adjust to yr new life without her.

-find a replacement,a new relationship, but not WL ok! this is the option more ppl practise but also more ended up having more sorrows than b4 i.e u expect the replacement to be like yr ex which would often lead to conflicts and quarrels in the new relationship.

Your choice bro.

godzilla007
18-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks guys for all ur help. I'm still reeling in the pain. Sometimes i will find myself laughing and at times i will be crying like nobody business. She took everything i had from my life and now i'm left a bankrupt. recently, she threatened me to loan her money if not she will be someone else woman. It really pains me when she say that, after i had done so many things for her. it feels like someone stab me straight at my heart, giving me no chance to breathe at all. i know she is no more fit to be my wife. it's just that i do not want her to end up with someone undesirable. who only uses her. it's really painful... :(

mike1304k
18-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Thanks guys for all ur help. I'm still reeling in the pain. Sometimes i will find myself laughing and at times i will be crying like nobody business. She took everything i had from my life and now i'm left a bankrupt. recently, she threatened me to loan her money if not she will be someone else woman. It really pains me when she say that, after i had done so many things for her. it feels like someone stab me straight at my heart, giving me no chance to breathe at all. i know she is no more fit to be my wife. it's just that i do not want her to end up with someone undesirable. who only uses her. it's really painful... :(

Bro for this type of girl... who has caused you so much pain and does not care for your pain?? You feel pain because she wants to shack up with someone bad??? Please lah... let her go lah... Who she wanna be with is her problem liao lah... Let you heart harden and the love die... It is because you do not want to let go and she is using that as a weapon... When you are well and truly bankrupt... or when the loan sharks start to paint your doorstep.. will she come and clean? If the answer is no and if she does not love you anymore... why you bother? A friend once told me... the cold hard truth from a friend will be hard to hear... Well, though I am not your friend.. but in this forum we are all brothers... so the cold hard truth is that she does not love you and you have to let go... Do not dig yourself a deeper hole... do not dwell in the past... wake up tomorrow and say that it is the first day of your new life... No matter how painful it was the day before... tomorrow will be the day you start you recovery... Tomorrow will be the day the new you will come out...

Like I mentioned... in any relationship it is a compromise... If you give.. what can she give? Now that she has shown you the true colours... why bother anymore? Live your new life... enjoy your new freedom... the pain and the shackles are all in your heart. Use your mind to think it through.

BKnight
18-03-2009, 04:13 PM
i know she is no more fit to be my wife. it's just that i do not want her to end up with someone undesirable. who only uses her. it's really painful... :(

Thats not your problem anymore, Bro

Dont cling on it anymore or else you cant move forward

Just dont try to do anything silly

Pick up your life piece by piece and you be fine

You can do it...

slider_72
18-03-2009, 04:24 PM
...recently, she threatened me to loan her money if not she will be someone else woman....

Hmmm..... interesting. How much does she want? If price is right, and if she looks good, maybe I can offer to bao her. You can PM me her number later.

Before anyone flame me for these comments, my question to TS is this; when you first read my comments above, what were your thoughts and feeling? Shitty right? It made her sound like a prostitute doesn't it?

You are damned right it does because anyone who is willing to fuck someone else for money is by definition a prostitute.

The Boss will say you are out of your freaking mind if you want to marry a whore. Count your blessing that you are not together anymore. Can you imagine if you are married and she said these words to you? You might end up becoming her mafu.

Who she fucks is now not your problem.

Panamera
18-03-2009, 04:31 PM

Bro, godzilla007,

Godzilla is powerful with an aquatic origin and 007 always "shaken, not stirred"

Think about it......Move on...

cablesnwires
18-03-2009, 05:24 PM
i know she is no more fit to be my wife. it's just that i do not want her to end up with someone undesirable. who only uses her. it's really painful... :(

I am afraid for you, because now that you are going to give up on her, This is going to be the beginning of your heartache. More is likely to come. One day, she may be coming back to you with all the promises that she will change, and has changed for the better, and that this happens when you are on your way to heal your hurt.

What's next for you? Believe her and get hurt again? Don't believe her and never know if she has really changed?

You will need to figure all this out. :(

DO_YOU_BJ
18-03-2009, 05:25 PM
For what she said, its clear you live in a HOPEFUL dream.
All you ever did was pay rent for her services rendered.
She was never there for love but for money.
Do not harness anymore hope
Actually what she did was a blessing for you to see her true colours
If i were you, i'll just say...ok lor bye!!!!!
Dun worry bro, heart pain temporary only......
Better now than later.......
Let her go or she'll bleed u dry!

Jedi
18-03-2009, 06:32 PM

Bro understand how you feel, Initially i feel the same way just ended one
Worrying she will be worst off, not able to take care of themselves, can they survive, make enough $, medical problem what F problem i also worry

But the truth is they are damn good survivors, to them we are just passing clouds

(Like or love her let her go, if others can take care of them and they are happy, we should be happy for them) This phrase usally applies to NON WL / FL but at times it can applies

Just move on as time pass, her image will disppear from your mind:)

bud-man
18-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Everyone will tell you the same thing.

MOVE ON!

It's only whether you are ready to do so anot.

It is always the same thing... What you have is always the best in your mind till you find another one..... then you think she is the better one....

Grow up by learning to let go in the first place.....

HCKing
18-03-2009, 07:34 PM

bro frm yr 1st post its already clear this woman has no regards 4 u watsover, since she can openly date other guy, without fear of your discovery or confrontation etc. no matter hw much $$ u pour onto her, if her heart isnt yours she will only be touched by your dollar notes, not you. its gd if u can have a clean break with her nw, stop looking back, pick yrself up and look for someone deserving of your love. wat u need is just abit of time and courage to let it go, u can do it bro.:)

onimusha76
18-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Bro. People said.. Unless u saw it with your own eyes.. If not u think I though then who is going to confirm!!! If wat yr friend said is true.. Life still got to move on.. No matter how painful it is time is the medicine for everything to heals everything. Make yourself busy... Trust me.. I had this kind of fxxking exprience before.. It like u lose everything. U r by alone. Got sbf bro here and fl here to bonk. Cheer up bro. Life must move on..

Panamera
18-03-2009, 10:42 PM

醒了就该放手
人生中有许多种爱,但别让爱成为一种伤害。

BTW, Bankrupt as in ?

godzilla007
19-03-2009, 12:38 AM
醒了就该放手
人生中有许多种爱,但别让爱成为一种伤害。

BTW, Bankrupt as in ?

Thanks bro for the replies.

I'm bankrupt as i'm paying a lot of debts for her that i barely have money for myself... It's been a long time i pamper myself for a nice meal or even a massage. been working and working and being depressed abt this...

HCKing
19-03-2009, 11:02 AM

I'm bankrupt as i'm paying a lot of debts for her that i barely have money for myself... It's been a long time i pamper myself for a nice meal or even a massage. been working and working and being depressed abt this...

its abt time 4 u to start loving yrself for a change, in watever relationship, it takes 2 hands to clap. it will do u or both parties no good if u r only the giver or taker. learn to give and take, or take and give.

Panamera
20-03-2009, 02:06 AM

遇见你的时候,遇见了爱情。

一直以为这一生能够遇见你,是上天注定的缘分。远隔千山万水,也不能够抵挡心里的牵挂和爱恋。我以为这就是 爱情。

在你终于从我的生活里消失的时候,缘分也彻底地散了的时候,我才知道,在两个人的爱情里,你从来都不是我的 对手。和你相遇的时候,你不是我的对手。

彻头彻尾地明白过来:在这场爱情里,我爱得痴情,你爱得无情,你真的不是我的对手。从开始到结束,我都没有 棋逢对手。这不是我想要的爱情。

一路往前走,我想要的爱情,是能够和我一样爱得真,爱得深,爱得无悔的对手,我知道却不会是你了。我遇见爱 情,却没有遇见对手。

Bro, Go Free Youself from This Unwanted Chain! :D

Good luck and be happy, be happy..........

fanaticd
20-03-2009, 02:27 AM
time to move. so many out there waiting for you. been through the same thing as you. wasted so much money and yet she still flirt around. but becareful, when you say you want to leave her, she will do all means to hold on to you coz you are the money tree. be firm, have a hard heart and leave.

There are so many better ones out there! trust me. :D

HCKing
20-03-2009, 02:50 AM
time to move. so many out there waiting for you. been through the same thing as you. wasted so much money and yet she still flirt around. but becareful, when you say you want to leave her, she will do all means to hold on to you coz you are the money tree. be firm, have a hard heart and leave.

There are so many better ones out there! trust me. :D

dont think the girl is in any way holding on to him, must have oledi found a bigger cai tao.

think TS should spend his time on solving his $$$ issues now instead of wallowing in self-pity. only u can help yrself nw. gd luck!

nomada
21-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Bro,

I'm sure many brothers can empathize with you. To linger on is to admit defeat... that she has won the battle. Move on with your life. Prove to yourself that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

nomada

HCKing
21-03-2009, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE]

Do what these PRC prostitutes did to Singaporean by posting his details.
So u should post her photo + tel no here
Also e-mail to the authorities in her hometown telling everyone her money is not from investment but selling cb here; telling everyone she is a con woman
Why admit defeat? U are a wimp & ah gua to advise people this!
Show these PRC prostitutes & their pimp lao gong that we Singaporeans are tough, not to be fucked around

today is saturday, no buy/sell also meh?:D

Panamera
21-03-2009, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE]

Do what these PRC prostitutes did to Singaporean by posting his details.
So u should post her photo + tel no here
Also e-mail to the authorities in her hometown telling everyone her money is not from investment but selling cb here; telling everyone she is a con woman
Why admit defeat? U are a wimp & ah gua to advise people this!
Show these PRC prostitutes & their pimp lao gong that we Singaporeans are tough, not to be fucked around

Ok, OK, We know you are tough, Merlion Man

No viewing today? Any 75,000 house near orchard road to sell? Get me 3 units and 3 units for HCKing too, please:D

lamtaetae
21-03-2009, 02:55 PM
She took everything i had from my life and now i'm left a bankrupt. recently, she threatened me to loan her money if not she will be someone else woman. :(

Empathize with you man but you gotta let her go because a relationship cannot be based on threats and what makes you think that she won't do this again and again ?

start treating yourself better and hopefully you will get right out of this mess.

Stop digging when you are in a hole (no pun intended)

Cheers....

~sweetiebaby91~
23-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Communication n Trust are equally important in a R/S.

If u didnt ask, do not talk n just keep listening / guessing.

By guessing n feeling sad here,

there's be no conclusion for ur answer..

Tell her wat u feel after hearing how people says abt her.

No matter wat e outcome is,

U stil gonna face it n just move on to ur life..

Panamera
23-03-2009, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE]
So u have got that job as dish collector?

Yes, Good news for you,,,I tried so hard to secure the job for you..I know you in need of 5k..What more can you ask for from a good bro like me..

Panamera
23-03-2009, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE]
Stop following me & smell my fart! Stop siat suay yourself.
$5k? what's the big deal - i spend that amount in one day

Dont tok cock, you only make 5k a year as a property agent..

PLease back to singapore river, you merlion mascot :p

Panamera
24-03-2009, 09:00 AM
[QUOTE]
I will get the forum master to kick u ass out
Throw your mother old shoes

jchongking aka Merlion Mascot - I told you many times already, next time tell me earlier if you want me to throw her shoes at you.....During CNY spring cleaning, I already throw away liao...

Remember to go Singapore River and after that go back to my Kopitiam Outlets to wash plates and collect dishes..Dont be late Or else I kick your ass in and out :p

BTW: When your blood vessels gonna to explode, huh? :D

Why am I always after you? Ask yourself la..Dont try to cheat gals of their room rentals, just because you being cheated by a WL before, you farking low life property agent dickhead..

HCKing
24-03-2009, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=jchongking;3577314]

Ok, OK, We know you are tough, Merlion Man

No viewing today? Any 75,000 house near orchard road to sell? Get me 3 units and 3 units for HCKing too, please:D

wah bro u no gd lah, give him these kinda lobang will keep him fully occupied 4 at least a YEAR, like that he where got time to continue his spam in SBF?:D

John_Lloyd
25-03-2009, 05:58 AM
I know exactly how you feel. I once felt the same way too when I fell in love with a hostess. Showered her with gifts and everything my money can buy. Soon enough, I realised Im owing credit cards and used up all my savings. With the support from friends, I pulled through this one and told this bitch off. What you need now are friends to listen to you and give you advices. But you must be open and think rationally. Trust me, its a one-way love affair. Save yourself.

geckoSG
07-04-2009, 04:43 PM
MOVE ON MOVE ON MOVE ON...

If you dun know where to spent your money, I give you my bank account
and you can remit me $$$ every month, I help you to spent it...

Please learn from this lesson... Any woman who keeps asking you to buy
things for them, they are out to carrot chop you... A woman who really
loves you will help you SAVE MONEY, not SPEND MONEY!

FL Lover
07-04-2009, 06:19 PM

True true... I 100% agreed on what u said.

Like I always said.... IF A WOMAN REALLY LOVE U, SHE DOES NOT NEED U TO GIVE HER DIAMONDS, CK BAGS, GOLD ETC. SHE ONLY WANTS YOR HEART!!

So do becareful esp on FLs or WLs, KTVs gers. Most of them are just playing the field and only will want to settle down if she meets the correct gold mines or golden goose.

My ex-tirak also keep asking me to buy this, buy that, pay this and pay that for her..but everytime I bo chap her or jut said no $$... What to do.. $$ is hard earned. I prefer to see it growing in the bank :p

NewandLost
08-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Hi Brothers,

You said:
"I have been providing fr her ever since we were together. I have given up on this and i'm letting nature takes it course. "
What are you nuts? Get rid of her. You said this woman is you fiance and to be your wife soon. Even if this was at the beginning of your relationship its inexcuseable. Get rid of her. Her motivation is to marry you and take half of the home you buy and maybe your family's money. What is there to think about other than acting?

DO_YOU_BJ
08-04-2009, 04:02 AM
You said:
"I have been providing fr her ever since we were together. I have given up on this and i'm letting nature takes it course. "
What are you nuts? Get rid of her. You said this woman is you fiance and to be your wife soon. Even if this was at the beginning of your relationship its inexcuseable. Get rid of her. Her motivation is to marry you and take half of the home you buy and maybe your family's money. What is there to think about other than acting?

I hope by u advising others means that you're out from the web already.
All the best

Panamera
08-04-2009, 09:29 AM
I hope by u advising others means that you're out from the web already.
All the best

Bro DO_U_BJ, I said the same things to him :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/121838-sad-man-3.html

I got a pm from him after that...:D

cunt_search
10-04-2009, 04:25 PM

agreed 101 %
chop chop no hear sound....:D
look into the mirror every day, does your face become mo & mo like carrot...

SAD my own head turned almost 77% carrot look before i eat rabbit meat to reverse the look:p

godzilla007
15-04-2009, 04:53 AM
hi people, i finally caught my fiance cheating on me. it was an emotional ride for me but at least it gives me a closure. FUck the World Man!!!

pewpew
15-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Gratz to u for finally seeing the truth with your own eyes, a confirm "EXPIRED" chop with "NO MONEY BACK GUARENTEE" for your so called fiance.

Now, hold whatever money you have left and starting fucking the world's Woman and spare the Man's life!!! :D

NewandLost
15-04-2009, 03:10 PM
hi people, i finally caught my fiance cheating on me. it was an emotional ride for me but at least it gives me a closure. FUck the World Man!!! what did she say when you caught her? you actually saved yourself tremendously. if you had gotten married slowly but surely she would have taken everything.

MarkNgSiongBoon
15-04-2009, 03:36 PM
hi people, i finally caught my fiance cheating on me. it was an emotional ride for me but at least it gives me a closure. FUck the World Man!!!

you should learn & STUDY about her before become you fiance ,because you blind by love ...but she sale her love .

understands it's hard lesson on you ,but you are growing up to learn to face the fact within this world .takecare you be alright .;)

Panamera
15-04-2009, 03:54 PM

Bro Godzilla007, like I mentioned in earlier post, 醒了就该放手, 人生中有许多种爱,但别让爱成为一种伤害。Move on and don't let this unfortunate relationship, stopping you from falling in love again. You will meet a better gal, I am sure.

Be Happy and Chill. Take care, Bro.

godzilla007
17-04-2009, 09:57 AM
what did she say when you caught her? you actually saved yourself tremendously. if you had gotten married slowly but surely she would have taken everything.

She was still Lying to me after i throw the photos at her. Can never stop lying. i told her, i can't be with a cheat and a liar.

colins
17-04-2009, 05:31 PM
She was still Lying to me after i throw the photos at her. Can never stop lying. i told her, i can't be with a cheat and a liar.

It is no longer lying, it is avoidance of conflict, it is now admitting. Lying can be forgiven if it is done in a state of foolishness, but refusal to admit an obvious fault is unforgivable. Fuck it bro, if you feel bad now you are foolish. If you wanna blame, blame yourself for choosing her. Find what's wrong with your choice and dun repeat that, dun look for the same type of characteristics in the next girl, then you can case close. Carry on your life man, there are still endless possibilities.

Take care bro.;)

Panamera
17-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Bro Godzilla007, you have invested a lot of time and money into this relationship and you have accumulated debts too. It's not worth saving. We understand that dealing with a cheating partner and moving on is stressful for you now, some gals are addicted to cheating and it doesn’t make any difference how good they have it or how well you treat them. They are going to cheat and that’s it. Move on, you deserve better than her.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-04-2009, 06:23 PM
some gals are addicted to cheating and it doesn’t make any difference how good they have it or how well you treat them. They are going to cheat and that’s it.

I feel the correct phrase here would be:
It's already ready a way of life for them and that will be their livelihood.

Panamera
17-04-2009, 06:28 PM
I feel the correct phrase here would be:
It's already ready a way of life for them and that will be their livelihood.

Thanks, Bro. :)

NewandLost
17-04-2009, 08:29 PM
It is no longer lying, it is avoidance of conflict, it is now admitting. Lying can be forgiven if it is done in a state of foolishness, but refusal to admit an obvious fault is unforgivable. Fuck it bro, if you feel bad now you are foolish. If you wanna blame, blame yourself for choosing her. Find what's wrong with your choice and dun repeat that, dun look for the same type of characteristics in the next girl, then you can case close. Carry on your life man, there are still endless possibilities.

Take care bro.;)

Good insight about advoidance of conflict. I called my "ex" to no avail. F it man. Its all avoidance conflict. Move on. This weekend I have a date with an attractive normal non PRC gal who holds a regular job.

Quite frankly in doing business with PRCs and in relations with PRC women, none of them have any sense of fairness nor compassion, they do things to benefit themselves at all costs including damaging the other party to the extreme. They are habitual liars, and none of them have any remorse or are willing to admit wrongs. There may be exceptions but I've not met any. If you marry a PRC not only will you have to wonder what your wife's motivation is but you will be you could surounded but a family of people who may only think in their own best interests.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-04-2009, 09:22 PM
If you marry a PRC not only will you have to wonder what your wife's motivation is but you will be you could surrounded but a family of people who may only think in their own best interests.

You own the herd, you run the herd.
Apply this ruling, your statement will NOT MATERIALISE!
Let the herd run you, like you did, yup your statement will apply.
Its all about CONTROL bro.

Lonelygal
18-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Seek help from ur close friend..(someone u can talk n trust)

There is a chinese saying "Dan Jue Zhe Mi, Pang Guan Zhe Qing"

But no matter wat we say here..its best to seek advise from ur close friend.

Time washes away all the pain...why make urself so unhappy,so stress..

Just let it go..concentrate all ur minds on work..do things u feel happy.

Soon everything will be back to normal again...all the best:)

undertakerrr
19-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Bro Godzilla007, like I mentioned in earlier post, 醒了就该放手, 人生中有许多种爱,但别让爱成为一种伤害。Move on and don't let this unfortunate relationship, stopping you from falling in love again. You will meet a better gal, I am sure.

Be Happy and Chill. Take care, Bro.
agree with you bro Panamera.

bro Godzilla007, although it is tough to go thru what you are going thru, hope time will heal the pain and you will find someone to fall in love again...

xiaoshiyilang
20-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Bro Godzilla007, jia you, jia you!

Panamera
21-04-2009, 11:34 AM
agree with you bro Panamera.

bro Godzilla007, although it is tough to go thru what you are going thru, hope time will heal the pain and you will find someone to fall in love again...

Bro Undertskerrr, all done, please check. pm me if you need further assistance. :D

godzilla007
30-08-2009, 04:33 AM
Hi bros, it has been 4 mths since i left my ex fiance and the truth is still coming to me abt how she cheats on me. it turns out that a guy has been chasing after her. It happens like this. i have been sending her to a driving ctr somewhere in singapore for her riding lessons. I paid for the riding lessons, everything, helmat, practical lessons. then there is one instructor who is a mother fucking bastard, decided to sweet talk her. and he know she is actually engaged to me but yet he decided to tried his luck. Fucking bastard got no respect for other people relationships. this happen earlier in this year. and so this bastard bring her out, even to a weekend getaway in batam which i found the photos in the laptop i bought for her. and did i mentioned this bastard has a gf working in the same place as him. it turned out she has been taking my money to buy things for him and to go on holidays wif him while we were still together. to think i have been working hard to provide for her and she do fucking this to me. and recently when i bump into her, she is now wif that bastard. so all those msgs she sent to me abt being sorry for wat she has done to me and not realising how important i was in her life was lies!!! and when i ask for my money back, she say she dun owe me anything! fucking hell! and the bastard has the cheek to fuck me back!! fucking hell! i just walk away as it is not worth a fight over a stupid gal.

and i have move on already. found a lovely gal which is very understanding and loving... i must say it is a blessing in disguise. i can't imagine if i had married my ex and she doing all this to me. i believed in karma and she will surely get what she deserves for cheating on me, my money and my family. i provided everything for her and she was being ungrateful to me...

DO_YOU_BJ
30-08-2009, 06:40 AM
when i ask for my money back, she say she dun owe me anything! fucking hell!

Bro, dun mean to pour cold water over you but she's rite.
Remember, she never asked you for $$$ directly, she only hinted & you gave willingly.
This is one of the most common tricks these PRC use on men, they will not ask directly, but reverse psychology will make you give willingly, thus, when the grand finale like your case comes, they'll have the rite to say, I NEVER ASK, U GAVE ON UR OWN FREE WILL.

A lesson learnt bro, good that you found another one but now, you'll have learnt that life is all about using the brains, only fools use their hearts!

NewandLost
30-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Hi bros, it has been 4 mths since i left my ex fiance and the truth is still coming to me abt how she cheats on me. it turns out that a guy has been chasing after her. It happens like this. i have been sending her to a driving ctr somewhere in singapore for her riding lessons. I paid for the riding lessons, everything, helmat, practical lessons. then there is one instructor who is a mother fucking bastard, decided to sweet talk her. and he know she is actually engaged to me but yet he decided to tried his luck. Fucking bastard got no respect for other people relationships. this happen earlier in this year. and so this bastard bring her out, even to a weekend getaway in batam which i found the photos in the laptop i bought for her. and did i mentioned this bastard has a gf working in the same place as him. it turned out she has been taking my money to buy things for him and to go on holidays wif him while we were still together. to think i have been working hard to provide for her and she do fucking this to me. and recently when i bump into her, she is now wif that bastard. so all those msgs she sent to me abt being sorry for wat she has done to me and not realising how important i was in her life was lies!!! and when i ask for my money back, she say she dun owe me anything! fucking hell! and the bastard has the cheek to fuck me back!! fucking hell! i just walk away as it is not worth a fight over a stupid gal.

and i have move on already. found a lovely gal which is very understanding and loving... i must say it is a blessing in disguise. i can't imagine if i had married my ex and she doing all this to me. i believed in karma and she will surely get what she deserves for cheating on me, my money and my family. i provided everything for her and she was being ungrateful to me...

dont feel bad at all braddah. she was no good and its best despite the loss which can be recovered that she is out of your life. as far as the sg braddah (i mean bastard) that do this, well he will get his eventually because girl tramp like that will also do the same thing to him in the end. you need not worry just enjoy your normal current relationship and don't worry about the trash people of the past.

Chinapuss
31-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Everyone does cheat in one way or the other in his/her lifetime as nobody is born perfect...what is meant to be urs will be urs...if not, juz fcuk it and move on :D

mentholfresh
31-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Bro, Here's one lesson, what's more important is whether u learnt. Life is full of different kinds of lessons. If one's life is smooth smooth all the way, one will never know the different tastes of living.

loneyheart
31-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Well i will not used t word Cheat but......INVESTMENT

When u r in courtship u r will to spend times n $$$ in your own will no one force u to do so. At t end if she turn out to b yr GF or wife faithfully u gain or she turn to other ...u lost...cut cost immediately n move on. Of course u cant ask for money back in term investments.

In t 1st place if u think u do tat out of TRUE LOVE but too bad she turn to other guy.....
put in this way u r not good enough for her tat why she turn to other guy wish her well n happiness in her futures ....
Or she such a flirt n luckily u know it now.....$$$ spend take it as an lesson learned ....so move on...

Tat call game of love.....time will heal all wounds.....move on bro....

mentholfresh
01-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Bro, move on... to forgive and forget is wiser than to be furious.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Bro, move on... to forgive and forget is wiser than to be furious.

Bro, we can forgive, but we can never forget.
That's what makes us human.
But then again, if one can forget, then, he's superhuman liaozzzz

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-09-2009, 01:39 AM
In Bro Godzilla007 case, to Forgive and Forget is impossible.

He can try to work through forgiveness, well, that's totally up to him, BUT to forget may never happen. In all honesty, it is unlikely that he can completely forget. Especially when he never saw it coming will hardly be forgotten. It happened, and it caused a lot of pain and sadness. It is what it is.

Like Bro DO_YOU_BJ commented, we must remember that we are all human, and being so, we can “try with all our might” to push it back into the recesses of our mind - but it will appear, sometimes just as surprisingly as the wrong showed its face to us. We can't forget, we won't forget, and because our heart was destroyed, it will not allow us to forget. However, what we can is - to choose or to allow how much the event impacts us, and how much weight it will carry over time and not to allow this memory to be front and center in our mind at all time.

Coming back to Bro Godzilla007, Just be happy with the fact that she no longer has you as a cash cow and she will soon be up to her eyeballs in debt and this bastard will leave her when another SYT rider student comes along. In other words, hold you head up high and realise you are a better person and you have found another better woman and move on. :)

mentholfresh
01-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Ok, if you can, forgive her. But what you can't do is to forget the lesson...

superk92
01-09-2009, 02:13 AM
i understand your plight bro. Just let it go

badboyzbleu
02-09-2009, 05:02 AM

honestly, i feel that most of the instructors in the centre teaching class 2b are loser. Y? that keep behaving like they are TP. WTF! godzilla007, ta po kiah! no need to scare no money! next time, only treat you wife well, not gf! gf all for fun. of cos u have to choose the right gal to be your wife. :) don't worry! u can make it!

godzilla007
02-09-2009, 12:28 PM
bro badboy! i agree with you, those instructors only wayang... they believe they are so expert in riding bikes. and those 2B learners can somemore treat them like king. thank god i neva treat them like one when i was a learner. not a sucker.

and to all the brother here who have replied to me, thanks people.. Life is a bitch at times. We sacrificed for loved ones but yet they play us out. i take this as a lesson learnt, money lost can be earned, heart broken can be mend but the pain will never be forgotten. Just have to swallow the bitter pill and move on. also pray that she will have a happier life. no point holding grudges and hatred to this kind of people. a waste of energy and time.

and there is always karma.......Cheers people!!

jimboy_203
02-09-2009, 02:17 PM
First of all, most young chaps like you like to 'how lian', shower her with lots of gifts and LV bags, live within your means; rule of thumb, mine, spend one tenth of what you earn or save on your gf. True love dont need any pampering. I have to admit while i am in my early twenties till late twenties, fall into this trap like yours. Dated very beautiful ladies and capable ladies, ego in me say i must pamper them with materials things, In the end i ended up a poor chap till late thirties, by then after a handful of GF w 2 nearly tie down by marriage, i woke up one day to relaise the true meaning of love. Kani na . Now i am in my late 30s with a averge looking wife. But hell she loves me for who i am now. While dating her, she does not have a LV bag and never asked for one. It was the forth year into the marriage that i bought her 1 for our wedding anneversary; without her asking. Time will make you a better man as you age like most of us. Cheers!

euritage
02-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Godzilla...

I sympathise with you... it hurts... it really really hurts...

don't think abt revenge... ure not gonna be happy at the end of it...

u will think abt her... but pull through... and u will learn and live again...

similarly, i've also went thru the same experience as you. run myself near bankrupt with loans, credit card debts that im still paying off till today.
(btw, if you have problems, you may attend a talk by CCS, credit counselling singapore - they can speak to your bank on your behalf for lower interest etc etc)

i worked 3 jobs to support her, her family, her education, her livelyhood... everything fucking single shit come my way i do...

found pictures of her kissing another guy, vietnamese who was back to vn on holiday from america, on the laptop i bought for her... (saying these now i feel a painful twinge in my heart... yes.. i have not forgotten...)

found pictures of her wearing her "sleeping outside" clothes with other guys...

i was warned time and again by her friends who wanted to save me but i chose to believe her as i loved her...

Forgave her 3 times for cheating on me... always u-turn... also had applied marriage date with her.

you pain is felt...

it's always going to hurt... and hurt u will... the thing is to accept it as a mistake made and still go on... are u willing to kill yourself over her infidelity and your lack of money and in turn disappoint your mother, your fther, and the people who care for you?

IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD... must keep repeating to yourself...

if u need a listening ear, a few drinks(on me!), someone to accompany you and wallow in misery, feel free to pm me and i will give u my ctc...

euritage
02-09-2009, 07:16 PM
oh yes...

after her... im dating a normal PRC student, beautiful, gentle, a little scatterbrain, very wealthy and have expanded my line of work into hostel for students amongst other...

that proves 1 thing... what cannot kill you can only make you stronger...
u die in your flames to rise anew... wiser, better, stronger...

good luck bro...

NewandLost
03-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Godzilla...

I sympathise with you... it hurts... it really really hurts...

don't think abt revenge... ure not gonna be happy at the end of it...

u will think abt her... but pull through... and u will learn and live again...

similarly, i've also went thru the same experience as you. run myself near bankrupt with loans, credit card debts that im still paying off till today.
(btw, if you have problems, you may attend a talk by CCS, credit counselling singapore - they can speak to your bank on your behalf for lower interest etc etc)

i worked 3 jobs to support her, her family, her education, her livelyhood... everything fucking single shit come my way i do...

found pictures of her kissing another guy, vietnamese who was back to vn on holiday from america, on the laptop i bought for her... (saying these now i feel a painful twinge in my heart... yes.. i have not forgotten...)

found pictures of her wearing her "sleeping outside" clothes with other guys...

i was warned time and again by her friends who wanted to save me but i chose to believe her as i loved her...

Forgave her 3 times for cheating on me... always u-turn... also had applied marriage date with her.

you pain is felt...

it's always going to hurt... and hurt u will... the thing is to accept it as a mistake made and still go on... are u willing to kill yourself over her infidelity and your lack of money and in turn disappoint your mother, your fther, and the people who care for you?

IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD... must keep repeating to yourself...

if u need a listening ear, a few drinks(on me!), someone to accompany you and wallow in misery, feel free to pm me and i will give u my ctc...

wow braddah, you went through some terrible sh t with that girl. I'm happy you are so strong and make a good point. Be strong for your family and the people that really do care about and love you unconditionally. These girls will get their due one day. Don't need to do anything. She will never change and live her whole life that way but with no real happinese. So karma works and she will get her due. Hang in there braddah.

loneyheart
03-09-2009, 02:05 AM
Bro if u think back yes eventually it hurt.
Which human being never come across break off n heart broken before ....is a process of growing up n become stronger

U have to learn to get her out of u ....look at it at a diff angle
Put it in a more kindness way to get u out
Wishes her well for her futures even if u ever feel cheated
Tell yourself u r not good enough for her
If u believe in karma ...put it in this way previous life u own her now u paid back n end here...dum curse or else karma will never end
U will received luck n blessing as u already tested n may be will meet yr true love in no time.
Someone better for u in t near futures ..so move on to meet up

As t saying .. willing to put down n get out of t load in your heart, u can eventually feel lighten n walk far

dear bro smiles n move on ...tomorrow is always a better day
yesterday u had die n today u r reborn ...times will heal all wounds :cool: