PDA

View Full Version : Do U Think A Fl Loves u If She....?

playaz69
12-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Hi bros, I am sure many had their different experinces with many FLs. But do u think if a FL loves u, she will let u do raw with her? If so how many of u got trapped like this? And who u did it with?

justl00king
12-03-2009, 09:40 PM
Hi bros, I am sure many had their different experinces with man FLs.:eek::D:eek::D

DO_YOU_BJ
12-03-2009, 09:44 PM
I am refraining from zapping you.
Please clarify your post.
experinces with man FLs
You have been warned.
You got an issue, let us know here in detail but this is ridiculous.

You've been warned!

naemlo
12-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Hi bros, I am sure many had their different experinces with man FLs. But do u think if a FL loves u, she will let u do raw with her? If so how many of u got trapped like this? And who u did it with?

A bit blur, a man or woman???? He or she?? :confused:

playaz69
12-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Sorry. I typed man instead of many. That's why.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Ah..........that means she's in love wif you and accepted you as her soul mate.
Well dun, keep up the good work....
Wedding bells soon?

cablesnwires
12-03-2009, 10:46 PM
..... And who u did it with?

Bro playaz69, is this relevant? Do you think anyone here will say who?? :rolleyes:

HCKing
12-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Hi bros, I am sure many had their different experinces with many FLs. But do u think if a FL loves u, she will let u do raw with her? If so how many of u got trapped like this? And who u did it with?

me dont care whether she love me or let me do raw or nt, to me raw is war. me still havent bonk enough dont want to get call up so fast.

playaz69
12-03-2009, 11:30 PM
But what if u think like that if she lets u do raw with her? And how sure u are, she never let others do raw with her? Just by using the word love? I am asking people to identify which girl they did? So others can find out the truth. It could have been a FL from the past or one that is currently working now.:eek:

Eson-novaFK
12-03-2009, 11:35 PM
i have done raw with this fl . intially i thought we are in love. but after sometime i think that she using me .

bros out there , hw do u think of it ?

colins
12-03-2009, 11:59 PM
Let you do raw? It simply means she haven't seen strange red spot on you or your penis leaking puss.

mike1304k
13-03-2009, 12:02 AM
Bro....

Unless you have a deathwish raw is war. You will find a lot of dangers of diseases and so on and I do hope that you know what you are doing.

In this age where you can catch something really easily. So even ONS with a local girl... you have to be careful. YOu never know how many guys she has bonked raw. If she can do it to you, she can also do it to anyone.

She can sat she love you so she willing to do it raw... Doing it raw is not a sign of love.... Not unless you know where she has been and who she is.

Dude... do please be careful hor.

Wooden_Handle
13-03-2009, 12:41 AM
I think if the WL just saying 'love' and can do raw is too extreme, very unbelievable.

Remember what the WL is really after... not you.. but the Mr Yusof in your pocket.

It is not fair to trick yourself and got into some kind of diseases that cant be cure.

fee3fow
13-03-2009, 01:07 AM
The FL loving you and doing raw with you is two different things. Dun tell me that a girl have to do raw with you before she prove that she love you :confused:

justl00king
13-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Ah..........that means she's in love wif you and accepted you as her soul mate.
Well dun, keep up the good work....
Wedding bells soon?Bro,

Are you sure bo? Offer raw means love you? :confused:

Anyway, very dangerous to raw...

etct88
13-03-2009, 01:12 AM
The FL loving you and doing raw with you is two different things. Dun tell me that a girl have to do raw with you before she prove that she love you :confused:

It is called raw love and need to be ripen..... sometime over-ripe, then the kuku falls off ...........:D

DO_YOU_BJ
13-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Bro,

Joking la....who the fuck will dare to RAW a FL?
Must be brave. Me not so brave...tongue fight also dare not hahahaha

fee3fow
13-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Wah ask people not to do raw also tio zapped :(. Din know got so many people supporting raw here :eek:

cablesnwires
13-03-2009, 09:07 AM
Bro,

Bro justl00king, bro DYBJ is joking of course lah. Look closely at his message... ;)

mike1304k
13-03-2009, 09:26 AM
Lets put aside disease and all other health worries for a moment. You do her raw and cum inside... If 9 months down the road or 9 years down the road, someone comes and calls you "papa" how? Maybe during my mis-spent youth, it felt great, but then when you start to think about it, it is really scary.

Gaofar
13-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Yo bro playaz69,

You har... your intro sure seems like wanted people to murder you outright like that! Take a good look at your intro and read it slowly.. Looks like you are nonchalant about it and fail to see that you have unwittingly set an alarm bell going that you have done raw with an FL and bros here are concern who the hell have you done with?..

Aiyoh you...

On the topic of whether if she really loves you or not, yours is however just at the starting stage of a long, long path if you decided to go on it.. I'll suggest you take references from a few good bros here whom have painstakingly created threads for all to see and learn..

With this post thread of yours, you can't be expecting some bros here to again teach you how to take your path. Paths and choices are yours and yours only to take and/or to blame. Remember that you have got to have resolution and determination if you want this (and checkings, cross examinations or any kinds if you would...), and most importantly is are you the one leading, or are you being lead?.. That my friend, would be the 1st and foremost important question before you've decided on any decision.

Cheers!

slider_72
13-03-2009, 10:17 AM
TS, a single factor does not determine whether she is in love with you or not. There are numerous other issues involved. For example, apart from letting you do her raw, does she cook and sew for you, stand by you in sickness and in health, share common interests with you, make sacrifices for you, be prepared to bear children with you and to nurture your children, take care of your parents when you are busy at work, listen to you pour out your everyday worries and frustrations, make plans together with you on how to spend the rest of your lives together and actually act on those plans.

If the above criteria sounds like the qualities of a good wife, you are damned right it is. The only person whom you should be doing raw with is your wife.

aczeta76
13-03-2009, 11:12 AM
RAW does not equate LOVE

Some man may feel that when someone does raw with you. It is an achievement.

To me, that is a weakness on both sides and exploitation

RAW is WAR and much much more... DUN DO IT

brandonheat
13-03-2009, 11:19 AM
yeahh/...no raw allowed..
see everywhere got poster, condom is a must use :P
hehehe...

try fire and u will get burnt :P

sammyboyfor
13-03-2009, 11:29 AM

FLs who have unprotected sex with a client do so in order to pass them HIV.

They figure that since their days are numbered, they might as well bring as many as possible down with them.

BKnight
13-03-2009, 03:00 PM

FL raw? Sign of Love?

Yeah, she definately love you because love is about sharing and she want you to share her STD....

Bro, after you raw her, YOU WILL ROAR !!!!!!!

justl00king
13-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Joking la....who the fuck will dare to RAW a FL?
Must be brave. Me not so brave...tongue fight also dare not hahahahaOh ok hahaha..and you never know, many commandos out there who will try.

Cheong ah!! ??? :p :p :p

justl00king
13-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Bro justl00king, bro DYBJ is joking of course lah. Look closely at his message... ;)Ya lah... I slow never catch it hahaha ;) :p

Panamera
13-03-2009, 11:35 PM

Dont be mistaken as LOVE, In the sex trade, the willingness to bareback or raw is a selling point for sex workers to their clients, and this despite the increased risks.

The term "girlfriend experience" (GFE) was coined to denote an encounter between a prostitute and a client that could be considered "a real relationship for the moment with a sincere woman who enjoys the experience, not just mechanical sex. It should not, however, be implied that the FL love you. Got it? :D

ManInCheong
14-03-2009, 02:29 AM

Tell that to the TAXI driver and you know where his CPF went to...

Let you do raw? It simply means she haven't seen strange red spot on you or your penis leaking puss.

:D;):rolleyes::cool:

playaz69
14-03-2009, 07:53 PM
Well, if u ask me... Raw is War. I know. But some FLs do use such technics. What if u think u are the only one? I started this thread so the bro who did raw with certain FLs can find out the truth. I was reading this particular post about a bro who did raw with a FL, even shoot inside her love hole just because she said she love him!

colins
14-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Well, if u ask me... Raw is War. I know. But some FLs do use such technics. What if u think u are the only one? I started this thread so the bro who did raw with certain FLs can find out the truth. I was reading this particular post about a bro who did raw with a FL, even shoot inside her love hole just because she said she love him!

In the first place, many WLs are from countries which are backward in the awareness of STD & AIDS. If you ask me, most of the PRC girls I met absolutely hate condoms. So if they reckon it is not much risk having you raw with them, they dun mind doing it or using such action to influence your mind that makes you think, man... its luuuve....

Bear in mind that they are evaluating the risk (of acquiring STD & AIDS) for themselves but NOT for you. Meaning you can still get it from them and they won't give shit about it. Maybe give you 2 dollar to take bus to the hospital. ;)

groo
15-03-2009, 01:06 AM
...do u think if a FL loves u, she will let u do raw with her?...How do you know she loves you?

Many of these FLs are very young. RTF more often and treat them well, they will feel good and comfortable with you. Some FLs who want more mileage for their bang will offer raw to hook their clients.

Many of them have experiences with men who are jerks in their hometowns. Whatever you may hear about "Sinkies", we are still a better lot than many men in PRC, HK and even in Japan & S Korea. Do not give a hoot about crap Sillypore hussies who are always harping about "Sinkies" who cannot perform. Because of these bad experiences, the FLs are usually enamoured with Sillypore men when they arrive here.

Some of these FLs don't even give you warning when they want to do raw with you. I've several such experiences over the years. Each time, I'll just smilingly tell them off and not to “搞出人命”! Most of them will back off. There was 1 instance the FL stopped meeting me. So be it. That's her loss.

So, don't believe anything the FL tells you.

Love = Raw?

PLEASE, IF SHE TRULY LOVES YOU, SHE WILL NOT DO RAW!!!

It's just a myth that can kill you!!! :(

HCKing
15-03-2009, 12:46 PM
hmm, i am imaginating nw, that supposed my most favourite FL tells me she loves me and can do raw with her, what'll i be thinking?

no doubt the temptation is there, 2 things will instantly cross my mind (i mean it) :

-STD, AIDS ( fear )

-hit jackpot, creating HCKing junior ( fear )

i believe my hardened rod would have oledi softened abit due to the fear of the above. which is y sometimes i wonder those who go ahead with raw, do these thoughts ever crossed their mind or they choose to go ahead inspite of the warning? for my case i choose to give in to my fear, not big ball enough.:D

groo
16-03-2009, 01:32 AM
...supposed my most favourite FL tells me she loves me and can do raw with her...no doubt the temptation is there, 2 things will instantly cross my mind...-STD, AIDS ( fear )...-hit jackpot, creating HCKing junior ( fear )...i believe my hardened rod would have oledi softened abit due to the fear of the above. which is y sometimes i wonder those who go ahead with raw, do these thoughts ever crossed their mind or they choose to go ahead inspite of the warning? for my case i choose to give in to my fear, not big ball enough.:DThat's the time to use our BIG HEAD and NOT the small one... :D

Cheers! :D

LostALau
16-03-2009, 02:35 AM
Doing raw means love?! My OC does not allow me to do raw. Wahlau, that means she does not love me. Tomorrow I must divorce her. :rolleyes:

Panamera
16-03-2009, 03:32 AM
A Cautionary Raw Poem

Since the time

I had unprotected sex

With a SYT FL

Who said she love me

I’ve had this itch

And I’ve had this rash

And I’ve had trouble passing water

The pain is raw

The scar is new

I bleed through the torment

I live to cry another day

The hurt is real

The wound is fresh

I bleed through the anguish

I waste my life away

The damage is done

My aim is true

I bleed out the sorrow

I die today

Would you want to do "RAW"? :D

groo
16-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Doing raw means love?! My OC does not allow me to do raw. Wahlau, that means she does not love me. Tomorrow I must divorce her.Maybe your OC is worried about getting pregnant? :D She can go for tubal ligation or you can go for vasectomy to prevent pregnancy again... :p

warbird
16-03-2009, 10:57 AM

Pls dun do it raw w/ a FL or w/ any gal.

Unless both of u hv negative HIV test after 6 months of 100% (verified) monogamous rs.

That said, I like to give my 2 cents on what a gal will do if her heart belongs to a man.

IMHO, if a FL, or any gal, is truly in love w/ a man, there is only one infallible sign. She will protect, pamper n care for him as if he is a child. That is her maternal instinct.

She will try to perform household chores for him unconditionally (even if he is a tycoon n has maids n private chefs, she will want to get involved). On the other hand, If she only wants to be taken care of, which means she needs him but really doesn't love him.:eek:

There is another powerful sign. She will wake up in the morning w/ a smile. She is looking forward to spending a happy day. If he can sense a hint of sadness n helplessness, her heart may be somewhere else. Worse, if he can detect loneliness n even remorse.:(

So when a gal tells u, I miss u or I love u, dun take her words for it. Instead, carefully observe her BODY LANGUAGE (eyes, voice, facial expressions, demeanour, gestures, etc.) to see it it's in congruous w/ what she says. To fake the right body language is difficult, though not impossible.

Generally speaking, a woman's strongest n most selfless love is for her child. Her love for the man she loves will be the 2nd strongest. She will protect n pamper her lover, even if he is much older, like a child.;)

Above is merely my personal opinion. Your feedback is most welcome.

Have a nice n profitable day!

BKnight
16-03-2009, 11:41 AM
No need to think so much, whether raw is love or not with a FL, just put on the rubber, bonk her and pay her ! :D

Be safe Be happy..

Cheonging101
16-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Generally speaking, a woman's strongest n most selfless love is for her child. Her love for the man she loves will be the 2nd strongest. She will protect n pamper her lover, even if he is much older, like a child.;)

That's how my woman treats me! :eek:

But then, maybe every woman (like her male counterparts) have her way of showing her love.

Chris Brown probably loves Rihanna so much that he wanted to help her put on her eyeshadow... permanently. :D

FireDiviner
16-03-2009, 12:07 PM
kudos to bro warbird..

suteerak1099
16-03-2009, 12:12 PM
if the FL loves u, your wellbeing will be her #1 priority, and she shouldnt be permitting RAW with you. but maybe if she loves u enough, she might be offering u intercourse as often or whenever u need, without taking a single cent from u.

groo
16-03-2009, 05:15 PM
...IMHO, if a FL, or any gal, is truly in love w/ a man, there is only one infallible sign. She will protect, pamper n care for him as if he is a child. That is her maternal instinct....On the other hand, If she only wants to be taken care of, which means she needs him but really doesn't love him...If he can sense a hint of sadness n helplessness, her heart may be somewhere else. Worse, if he can detect loneliness n even remorse....Generally speaking, a woman's strongest n most selfless love is for her child. Her love for the man she loves will be the 2nd strongest. She will protect n pamper her lover, even if he is much older, like a child...Whoa! Bro-Warbird, not only well-said but very true too... Almost exactly like a case i know... :D

Cheers!

aakumu
16-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi bro,
You heard from all the other bros out there, I for one feels for you.
I do understand that you feel in a way special, compare to Sing girls these feel like gems/ angles.
Please do remember that they are here to work, nothing more. if you feel good with an overseas girl than date those girls overseas not these girls that are here on a mission.
Plus the risk of STD is very high, please never do it raw.

My humble two cents.

phallusman
16-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Dont be mistaken as LOVE, In the sex trade, the willingness to bareback or raw is a selling point for sex workers to their clients, and this despite the increased risks.

The term "girlfriend experience" (GFE) was coined to denote an encounter between a prostitute and a client that could be considered "a real relationship for the moment with a sincere woman who enjoys the experience, not just mechanical sex. It should not, however, be implied that the FL love you. Got it? :D

Yeah, it feels like the real thing, but it is all make-believe, acting. Some of them are so good at it after some practice, learning from their sisters in the dorm. Continuous improvement!

Now, it is so darn common that they fake orgasm with you. GFE not that much difficult to fake la.

tonychacha
16-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Doing raw is putting you and your family at risk.

It's not worth it.

MAKE LOVE, NOT RAW

warbird
17-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Pls dun do it raw w/ a FL or w/ any gal...

So when a gal tells u, I miss u or I love u, dun take her words for it. Instead, carefully observe her BODY LANGUAGE (eyes, voice, facial expressions, demeanour, gestures, etc.) to see it it's in congruous w/ what she says. To fake the right body language is difficult, though not impossible....

Correction:

So when a gal tells u, I miss u or I love u, dun take her words for it. Instead, carefully observe her BODY LANGUAGE (eyes, voice, facial expressions, demeanour, gestures, etc.) to see if it's incongruous w/ what she says.

Good day!

mike1304k
17-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Correction:

So when a gal tells u, I miss u or I love u, dun take her words for it. Instead, carefully observe her BODY LANGUAGE (eyes, voice, facial expressions, demeanour, gestures, etc.) to see if it's incongruous w/ what she says.

Good day!

Uuuhhhh... my esteemed brothers.... your words are very enlightening... but TS saw only 1 thing... the lady opening her u know where and heard only 1 thing.. "Raw me" and he immediately start to think she loves him... you think he will be able to read so many things? The more he try to read, the more screwed he will be you know? Because he will see her eyes and think she is telling the truth, he will hear her voice and think she is telling the truth.. Lets just give him the base facts and the solution of getting the hell out of dodge and the relationship before she eats him for breaksfast lunch and dinner... Not trying to joke about TS, but just saying that he should not even try to see her again till he is more stable.

BUOYANTLESS
17-03-2009, 04:20 PM
hey bro,this is one of many tactics used to reel u in,to a wl doing raw wit a customer is no big deal so long as she's comfortable wit him.of course they dun do it wit every customer but that doesn't mean u are the onli one.
cheers

aczeta
17-03-2009, 04:52 PM

Uncle like the 1st and last sentence mosts...

The rest is quite true as well.

aczeta76
17-03-2009, 05:11 PM
That said, I like to give my 2 cents on what a gal will do if her heart belongs to a man.

IMHO, if a FL, or any gal, is truly in love w/ a man, there is only one infallible sign. She will protect, pamper n care for him as if he is a child. That is her maternal instinct.

She will try to perform household chores for him unconditionally (even if he is a tycoon n has maids n private chefs, she will want to get involved). On the other hand, If she only wants to be taken care of, which means she needs him but really doesn't love him.:eek:

There is another powerful sign. She will wake up in the morning w/ a smile. She is looking forward to spending a happy day. If he can sense a hint of sadness n helplessness, her heart may be somewhere else. Worse, if he can detect loneliness n even remorse.:(

So when a gal tells u, I miss u or I love u, dun take her words for it. Instead, carefully observe her BODY LANGUAGE (eyes, voice, facial expressions, demeanour, gestures, etc.) to see it it's in congruous w/ what she says. To fake the right body language is difficult, though not impossible.

Above is merely my personal opinion. Your feedback is most welcome.

True True... we are all little boys in their eyes..

I get that treatment sometimes too...Ever noticed tat on our end, we also start to wear that silly grin whenever we are with them and we get very jumpy when we are with them

hahahaha.. I remember tat for one of the ladies who I was really feeling something for.. I even had trouble unbuckling her bra with both hands.. (Usually, one hand eyes closed also can one)

But in the end of the day, unless it is long term, we should not give false hopes to either side or subject each other at risk through ...

slider_72
17-03-2009, 05:51 PM
But in the end of the day, unless it is long term, we should not give false hopes to either side or subject each other at risk through ...

Whether long term or short term is no difference bro. You are either the predator or the prey. We have three options. Option (1) we makan them. Option (2) they makan us. Option (3) don't play at all.

For most guys we see here, it is not the WL who gives them false hopes. It is the guys who live in their fantasy world. What kind of hope is the WL giving to the bros? What are the bros hoping for? Hopes for a fairy tale like happily ever after?

Some of the bros here have married ex-WLs. These guys are the rare exception. Looks lovey dovey at the point in time when they are married. For the romantics amongst us, be prepared to bring along your hankies to wipe away the tears of joy at such a touching scene.

Fast forward the scene to 7 years later. The ex-WL who is now the bro's wife is the regular woman at home, minding the household chores and the kids, married life gets boring and mundane, the couple goes through the usual problems faced by most couples, sex becomes a routine. Once a cheongster always a cheongster. The bro will continue cheonging as he did before. He may meet another WL who brings about that spark in his life again. Now what? Go through another cycle of "falling" in love with the WL, another cycle of pain and anguish. Bro comes in here again asking for advice on how to divorce his wife and marry a PRC girl, etc, etc.

Anyone who wants to develop a relationship with a WL must be clear headed, in particular as to what he wants out of it. If you are merely playing the field and do not have any emotional attachments to the WL, placing a bait before her is merely part of the game. What kind of hope can a bro offer to the WL? Hopes of earning more money? Hopes of obtaining PR/citizenship? I classify these as merely baits to lure the game in.

How many WLs out there harbour hopes of a bro falling in love with her because of love and nothing else? Normally the WLs are out to capture the man's heart in order to obtain and achieve something else. So to them, the hope of getting her to fall for the bro is her bait in order to reel in the game.

False hopes? I think if there were any such false hopes, they are most likely created by the bros themselves.

aczeta76
17-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Whether long term or short term is no difference bro. You are either the predator or the prey. We have three options. Option (1) we makan them. Option (2) they makan us. Option (3) don't play at all.

F.

hahaha.. U forgot I always like to make friends...

So option 4 for me loh... keep in touch and remain friends (Sex or otherwise)

Seriously... I agree lah... me dun like to bait people to get wat I want, neither do I enjoy being fish food... so best thing to do is ...

Once a cheongster, always a cheongster... perhaps perhaps.. Let me think on this and update in a decade's time... :p

warbird
18-03-2009, 07:27 AM
Uuuhhhh...but TS saw only 1 thing... the lady opening her u know where and heard only 1 thing.. "Raw me" and he immediately start to think she loves him...

...Not trying to joke about TS, but just saying that he should not even try to see her again till he is more stable.

Yes bro, it was recklessness not love...

Uncle like the 1st and last sentence mosts...

The rest is quite true as well.

Hi bro, u know I hv to agree w/ u 100%.

True True... we are all little boys in their eyes..

I get that treatment sometimes too...

Hi bro,

Yes, yes...nothing is forever. Is 1 yr long-term?

Whether long term or short term is no difference bro. You are either the predator or the prey...

Some of the bros here have married ex-WLs...

Fast forward the scene to 7 years later. The ex-WL who is now the bro's wife is the regular woman at home...He may meet another WL who brings about that spark in his life again...

Anyone who wants to develop a relationship with a WL must be clear headed, in particular as to what he wants out of it...What kind of hope can a bro offer to the WL?

How many WLs out there harbour hopes of a bro falling in love with her because of love and nothing else?............

Well said bro. Nothing lasts forever. Union w/ non-WLs may present similar problems.

How do u define a WL/FL?

Supposing I met a PRC student in a KTV some months ago n I became very attracted to her n wanted to own her body.:D But she wont do ST (confirmed by mamasans n other customers) n repeatedly spurned my attempts to bao her. Let's just say that I hv been trying to KC her w/ gradual success. She has now agreed to become my long-term GF (until she returns to China in less than a yr). I hv promised to pay her living expenses. Would u consider her a WL/FL?

Thx n hv a great day!

mike1304k
18-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Yes bro, it was recklessness not love...

Supposing I met a PRC student in a KTV some months ago n I became very attracted to her n wanted to own her body.:D But she wont do ST (confirmed by mamasans n other customers) n repeatedly spurned my attempts to bao her. Let's just say that I hv been trying to KC her w/ gradual success. She has now agreed to become my long-term GF (until she returns to China in less than a yr). I hv promised to pay her living expenses. Would u consider her a WL/FL?

Thx n hv a great day!

Can't give her a designation as can be both... but I know what you will be.... a farking carrot head... You just promised to be the walking ATM of a PRC and when she starts to get wiser... she will dig you as much as she can and then at the same time dig whoever comes along... They play hard to get and you start to promise them the world, the sky just to sleep with them. I would rather you do the right thing, give them an "indecent proposal" type offer, take her, eat her and drop her... What the hell? Long term GF and pay her living expenses till she leaves... She will thank you so much man... Bro... come out and play don like that lah... very unhealthy hor...

All women have their price... perhaps you are a rich man and you can afford it... but even if you are rich and it is your money.. if this little girl tells all that she found someone as nice as you, you will see a thousand other sweet little things will do the same and we will have many walking atms around and designated as such... "Today I am going to meet with POSB.... UOB a bit no money liao...."

tanterry
18-03-2009, 09:31 AM
How do u define a WL/FL?

Thx n hv a great day!

bro,

She is still a WL/FL, but a smart one indeed. A meat ticket came along when go back china no source of income? Of cos, grab! I came arcoss once in a blue moon, usually is one of those angpais, just sitting table will be enuff. In their terms, those give living expenses are called laogong.

slider_72
18-03-2009, 10:47 AM
These are termed as ostentatious goods; the higher the price, the higher the demand. Imagine the girl is so damned good she can diao you until you agree to be her ATM machine and yet no need to sleep with you. If she can do this to you, surely she can do this to a few other carrot heads.

This type of girl I term as very high hand. Can take without giving anything in return. You need someone like bro DYBJ to deal with girls like that. They are not for us mere mortals.

aczeta
18-03-2009, 11:00 AM
These are termed as ostentatious goods; the higher the price, the higher the demand. Imagine the girl is so damned good she can diao you until you agree to be her ATM machine and yet no need to sleep with you. If she can do this to you, surely she can do this to a few other carrot heads.

This type of girl I term as very high hand. Can take without giving anything in return. You need someone like bro DYBJ to deal with girls like that. They are not for us mere mortals.

yes yes... interesting views...

Uncle me dun do such things... juz find big boobs... enjoy and go home...

hahaha... clean, simple and neat for a simple 老头

mike1304k
18-03-2009, 11:41 AM
After many years of cheonging, I have only come to the simple conclusion that it is only a matter of price. I have seen singers and also part time models in discos and other joints both in Sg and other countries and some of these beauties actually can make you steam with just one look and wriggle.

They will also be very hard to catch and I see many helpless guys fall onto their own swords just to be able to bed them. And they will be kept on a leash at the lady's whim and fancy. When she is bored, and needs money, she will call them and they will immediately drop everything just to be able to be near these girls. They hope that one day they will be able to go from just simple kiss to grope to a full blown F. And of course, to RTF, you are still on the leash and have to do the girl's whim and fancy... She will also have several such ATM's and emotional stands to make her happy every day of the week.

Back to price... of course the price is different every where. It may be something you can never afford, it can be something that you can afford. But if you really so badly wanna F a girl... then just throw the money on the table and tell her you want her for a night. In the end it will be definitely cheaper than being an ATM till she goes back... Maybe after you have had her liao... she is not as what you dreamt? It has happened to me many times before too. Lust for someone, then come to doing it... don really enjoy it.

bud-man
18-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Bro....

Unless you have a deathwish raw is war. You will find a lot of dangers of diseases and so on and I do hope that you know what you are doing.

In this age where you can catch something really easily. So even ONS with a local girl... you have to be careful. YOu never know how many guys she has bonked raw. If she can do it to you, she can also do it to anyone.

She can sat she love you so she willing to do it raw... Doing it raw is not a sign of love.... Not unless you know where she has been and who she is.

Dude... do please be careful hor.

I have to absolutely agree with you on this bro!

For the sake of a few minutes of pleasure and sacrifice your whole life and fear..... i think it is absolutely not worth it.... guys, use your bigger head to think!

Jedi
18-03-2009, 01:57 PM

This really takes experience usually when a girl u fancy said those words. Their heart will feel it first faster than the brain to decipher

DO_YOU_BJ
18-03-2009, 03:26 PM
You need someone like bro DYBJ to deal with girls like that. They are not for us mere mortals.

Yes bro u r rite.
I will take them, make them confess their sins, lie above the holy book, and i will make sure they receive my blessings of holy water hahahahaha lol

Actually, many time things like these happen, we must understand, we men have a weakness....OURSELVES
Everyone says there's a price...is it???? Really?
Men will be men...egoistic fuckers
Think the more $$$$ u throw, the more your getting to the kill......
No matter how rich you are, your input will never be as fast as the output of $$$ to these gals.......
What you need to do is be RESOLUTE enuff to PULL THE BRAKES when u have to..........
Many, i mean many men, they cannot believe they cant get the gal...thus the more they dwell deeper....dump more $$$$$.....in the end, go home PCC

Its all a transaction...if you got $$$$$ to throw, 1month is all you need, if no kill....move on liao.....why?
Reverse psychology.
If the gal not ang pai and not many money trees around, she'll suddenly have a financial vacuum....thus...chances she'll crawl back to you......thus this time, YOUR TERMS liao.
But if she doesnt do that, means wif or without you....there's little or no impact on her watsoever....so its also a blessing in disguise for yourself.

Remember this game n use this tactic......
She's the RAT, you're the mouse trap.......between you & her is the cheese.......will she bite 1st.....if so, she knows she's dead
Will you give in...meaning malfunction of the mouse trap......means even if she takes the cheese, the trap dun smack her down..............

This goes on everyday everywhere in the WL scene.......Bro Slider shud know, cos now i just got another rat in the trap hahahahaha

mike1304k
18-03-2009, 03:34 PM
What Bro DYBJ says is so true... As a personal experience when I was just a green horn in Thailand... We went to this KTV and there were beauties a plenty... My fren had the hots for a really SWT and she played the "ice goddess" pose... We all go for trips up country and down country, but she will stay with all the other girls... In the end... us guys end up sleeping together and thankfully not PCC each other. We spent a bomb just paying their bar fines.

In the end, I gave up completely, but my fren caught another girl who was willing to give him everything and move in with him soon after knowing him... He bo chap the SWT and months later she came crawling back and saying she would sleep with him..

I do believe that to invest in bonking a girl should result in actually being able to bonk her in within a month or else it will be more or less confirmed... waste of time.

slider_72
18-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Bro Slider shud know, cos now i just got another rat in the trap hahahahaha

That's why I said for the super high hand ones, they are not for us mere mortals. Must leave them for you to roast. :D

Panamera
18-03-2009, 04:43 PM
That's why I said for the super high hand ones, they are not for us mere mortals. Must leave them for you to roast. :D

Bro Do_U_BJ

Can I be your Padawan?

Been trained under Yoda, though he is a very wise and certainly the most powerful Jedi Master but I cannot tahan he slurrrrrrr.....Always talk like Tail become Head and Head become Tail....

Very strong now is the Dark Force...hmmmm.

Worry, we must..(see, wat meant I..oops...wat I meant?) :D

DO_YOU_BJ
18-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Bro Do_U_BJ

Can I be your Padawan?

Been trained under Yoda, though he is a very wise and certainly the most powerful Jedi Master but I cannot tahan he slurrrrrrr.....Always talk like Tail become Head and Head become Tail....

Very strong now is the Dark Force...hmmmm.

Worry, we must..(see, wat meant I..oops...wat I meant?) :D
Strong & mysterious the darkside is.........
Weary we must......

warbird
19-03-2009, 02:34 AM
Hi bros here,

My heartfelt thanks to u all for such constructive criticisms n feedback.

This nymph happens to be my type n I hv agreed to "take care" of her becos there are no other ways I could bed her. BTW, I hv spent very little on her n hv yet to bonk her. She went home to Fujian for CNY n we were supposed to start our RS on her return, which was delayed due to her visa problems n waiting for a new white card (?). I had left for overseas before she came back. We maintain ctc by phone n text msg. Our RS will begin when I'm back in SGP.

I realize that this is is mostly a business transaction, although she has tried to make it appear that it's not a pure 交易. She has agreed to the "arrangement" w/ an old chi ko pek like me primarily due to her declining income at the KTV n that her dad's small business in China is faltering...BTW, she speaks a strange Fujian dialect but understands some Fuzhou n Min Nan Hua (Hokkien).

Despite my fondness for her, If the RS is not satisfying after 1 month or that she is "eating outside," I'll drop her, haha.

You're right bros, these gals are attracted mostly by money, especially now that the economy is so bad. Although currently in Gotham City, I'm negotiating w/ another young PRC student re how I could bao yang her. She feigned ignorance on the term, but I made it explicit: 做我的情妇. She is considering how much it would cost me...:eek: She would be my plan B.

Finally, I like to mention bro DYBJ's 2 tactical moves to bed gals:

Reverse psychology.
If the gal not ang pai and not many money trees around, she'll suddenly have a financial vacuum....thus...chances she'll crawl back to you......thus this time, YOUR TERMS liao.
But if she doesnt do that, means wif or without you....there's little or no impact on her watsoever....so its also a blessing in disguise for yourself.

Remember this game n use this tactic......
She's the RAT, you're the mouse trap.......between you & her is the cheese.......will she bite 1st.....if so, she knows she's dead
Will you give in...meaning malfunction of the mouse trap......means even if she takes the cheese, the trap dun smack her down..............

Bro DYBJ, simply brilliant n very illuminating!! hahaha.:D

Thanks n goodnight!

DO_YOU_BJ
19-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Bro no worries, all i can say is that we kinda practise the same kinda lifestyle though i cut down a bit to cut ENTERTAINMENT costs lately...hehehehehe
As for the baoing thingy, yeah, go ahead, but like they say, we can dote but we cant spoil them most importantly, dun spoil market.
You old bird liao will know my drift.

Other than that, have a jolly good time

Good Morning

groo
19-03-2009, 04:37 PM
...This nymph happens to be my type n I hv agreed to "take care" of her becos there are no other ways I could bed her. ...I realize that this is is mostly a business transaction, although she has tried to make it appear that it's not a pure 交易....Despite my fondness for her, If the RS is not satisfying after 1 month or that she is "eating outside," I'll drop her, haha....these gals are attracted mostly by money, especially now that the economy is so bad....Finally, I like to mention bro DYBJ's 2 tactical moves to bed gals...Bro DYBJ, simply brilliant n very illuminating!! hahaha...My take is if you've got it, flaunt it.

Some slurge on sports cars, exotic holidays, expensive over-rated bling-blings and over-hyped brand names blah-blah-blah... So why not on PRC MMs! :D

If you know what you're doing and at the back of your mind, you know it'll end when the time comes, what's to stop you from enjoying what your money can "buy"? The so-called KC stuff comes with the turf and can make your head and life topsy-turvy, but that only adds to the excitement and why so many guys want to do it. Otherwise, why bao? :p

For those who kena the KC trap big-time, it’s a lesson to be learnt from and even savored. Why I say savored because a FL once said: “只在乎曾经拥有。。。”. Even a FL can get emotionally involved, rare though it may be. You’re already burnt, but you can’t changed anything. So if you come out of it still in 1 piece, enjoy the memories of what you once had. Once a cheongster, always a cheongster and eventually, you’ll get into the KC stuff all over again…. :D

Cheers!

warbird
20-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Bro no worries, all i can say is that we kinda practise the same kinda lifestyle...

As for the baoing thingy, yeah, go ahead, but like they say, we can dote but we cant spoil them most importantly, dun spoil market.
You old bird liao will know my drift.

Other than that, have a jolly good time

Good Morning

Bro, thx for ur encouragement. What to do? I may hv promised the nymph a bit too much.

I wonder if u would consider starting a thread on something like: The Art of Bao Yang (with special reference to singers n KTV gals). IMHO, you are uniquely qualified. But then again, u may not want to reveal all ur strategies n trade secrets.;)

I may hv to PM u from time to time for advice, if u dun mind.

Cheers!

My take is if you've got it, flaunt it.

Some slurge on sports cars, exotic holidays... So why not on PRC MMs! :D

If you know what you're doing ... The so-called KC stuff comes with the turf and can make your head and life topsy-turvy, but that only adds to the excitement and why so many guys want to do it. Otherwise, why bao? :p

For those who kena the KC trap big-time, it’s a lesson to be learnt from and even savored...Even a FL can get emotionally involved... So if you come out of it still in 1 piece, enjoy the memories of what you once had...

You're another experienced bro. I couldn't agree w/ u more.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. I just hope that I can come out in 1 piece, hehehe.;)

Cheers!

DO_YOU_BJ
20-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Bro, thx for ur encouragement. What to do? I may hv promised the nymph a bit too much.

I wonder if u would consider starting a thread on something like: The Art of Bao Yang (with special reference to singers n KTV gals). IMHO, you are uniquely qualified. But then again, u may not want to reveal all ur strategies n trade secrets.;)

I may hv to PM u from time to time for advice, if u dun mind.

You're always welcome my friend!

groo
20-03-2009, 02:01 PM
...You're another experienced bro. I couldn't agree w/ u more...Life is either a daring adventure or nothing...I just hope that I can come out in 1 piece, hehehe...I wouldn't say experienced, more like I have my fair share of such encounters. There’ll still be times when I suffer a lapse of focus and give in to moments of stupidity. Days later, I’ll wonder why I was so cunt-fused; ahhh… KC trap @ work. But then, that’s what so wonderful about it. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

You may have realized by now that when you treat FLs with respect and treat them nice, they will invariably go the extra mile for you, hoping you will come back as “repeat customers” and cut down on serving “unsavory customers who are rude, demanding or worse, the “rough types”. The rare FL who really likes you will want to give you “freebies” all the time, sms you several times a day, take the initiative to date you, yeah-yeah-yeah - even want to have your baby! Don’t laugh, it actually happened to me! :D

Most will come out intact, with only (badly) bruised pockets and deflated egos, unless you go in with both eyes closed. In that case, good luck to you!

Cheers! :p

Optimus_Prime
20-03-2009, 02:15 PM
You may have realized by now that when you treat FLs with respect and treat them nice, they will invariably go the extra mile for you, hoping you will come back as “repeat customers” and cut down on serving “unsavory customers who are rude, demanding or worse, the “rough types”. The rare FL who really likes you will want to give you “freebies” all the time, sms you several times a day, take the initiative to date you, yeah-yeah-yeah - even want to have your baby! Don’t laugh, it actually happened to me! :D

The highlighted sentence is a good mantra to stick by for commercial sex.

As for the freebies etc.... well maybe I'm an old cynic but nothing is free.

1) Sms several times = checking you not with another woman, so u not be hookwinked by someone else

2) take initiative 2 date you = chop chop keep the golden egg to herself

3) Want to have your baby = citizenship

etc.... etc............

groo
20-03-2009, 07:44 PM
...As for the freebies etc.... well maybe I'm an old cynic but nothing is free...1) Sms several times...2) take initiative 2 date you...3) Want to have your baby...Bro-OP!!! Long time no hear liao! How's our SYT Scholar doing with his bevy of PRC MMs huh? I trust you are doing great "staff" with them! Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

I can be a real cynical bastard too leh! :D Ya lah, no such thing as freebies... it's relative, that's all. Even pts on yr credit cards used to exchange for free stuffs and vouchers are given after spending thousands of dollars.

Same thing with FLs... as long as they can continue to derive financial benefits from you ("repeat customers", remember?!!!? :D), freebies can be given, depending on their ability and their moods! Yes, mood! Even if you see them everyday, if they are not in the mood on the day, there goes your freebie! And some of these attitude types have good moods only like, once or twice a week nia, when they are collecting $$$! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Cheers, bro-OP!

John_Lloyd
20-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Sometimes, when things already happens, and there's no turning back, then you will know the answer. Whatever the case, please practice safe sex. If she offers you does not mean she loves you. It prolly means she trusts and feels safe. Then again, like some bro mentioned, there could be something up her sleeves.

As far as Im concerned, I had one similar case. This pub girl had quite a close relationship with me for over 6 months. Then we did it and guess what? The following month, she asked me to help her with abortion fees. When I told her Ill bring her to doctor and everything, she always tries to avoid. Finally, I told her off, and I walked out on her. Thats just one example..

nomada
21-03-2009, 12:24 AM
I have had quite a couple of experiences whereby FL claims she loves me so much to allow me to do her raw. Frankly it is a tempting offer. Honestly, I've done once but after that regret like hell. You never know whether the FL will turn against you and force you to marry her else she will "tell the whole world". Haiz... Once bitten twice shy...

ilovelife.now
21-03-2009, 02:35 AM
All have given suggestions and TS bro has learnt what to do - but still couldn't resist sharing my tips.
If a FL/ WL is so good the first time, I will definitely RTF. But will be more watchful than first time[born in the year of snake liao!] and obviously they will think i am easy to tempt and will give their phone #s and say call me. I will delete the # first and will never go back to her. Coz it is an unending tunnel of darkness - no light at the end, only more darkness and destruction!

fanaticd
21-03-2009, 03:33 AM
The FL may have said the same thing to many man and see which one gets hooked to it. just becareful of those unseen things (STD, HIV). you just do not know who is the one before you. :P

remember the cabbie story. later you will see your photos on lamposts and someone claiming to carry your child. even jumping into singapore river will not help

groo
21-03-2009, 12:12 PM
...If a FL/ WL is so good the first time, I will definitely RTF. ..will give their phone #s and say call me. I will delete the # first and will never go back to her...Rarely do I RTF more than 2 times unless I can click super well with her.

Did she tell you abt her special phone where she keeps only her gf nos. and you're the first man to have your hp no. in it? Haha, they sure are creative! :D

Maybe some bros can start a thread on "FLs/WLs' Tricks or Treats of Their Trade"... :D:p

longwinter
21-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Rarely do I RTF more than 2 times unless I can click super well with her.

Did she tell you abt her special phone where she keeps only her gf nos. and you're the first man to have your hp no. in it? Haha, they sure are creative! :D

Maybe some bros can start a thread on "FLs/WLs' Tricks or Treats of Their Trade"... :D:p

used to have this gal that l keep patronising her, can say l treat her as a regular.

That time, l tink was christmas, beforehand l already promised her that l will come find her on this festive day. Then christmas eve, received a message from her, she sent me some christmas greetings and then follow on by telling me she miss me and that am l going to see her anot. Okie fine, l went to see her, anyway l promised beforehand liaos.

go there liaos, the same crap and line comes again. Think she trying to wayang, told me that she only sent this christmas greetings to me one person nia, and say even her other fans, she also never sent. So fake man, den l told her wah l so special meh? she say l giv her the feeling of a very close one. think l so stupid meh? is so obvious. l tink she sent mass smses to every guys and tell the same old story bah.

think these prc meimeis always like to project to the customer in front of them, that they are always the special one.

sounds like a good idea, y not u start? l am sure it will be interesting for us readers.

longwinter
21-03-2009, 12:41 PM
You may have realized by now that when you treat FLs with respect and treat them nice, they will invariably go the extra mile for you, hoping you will come back as “repeat customers” and cut down on serving “unsavory customers who are rude, demanding or worse, the “rough types”.

Actually l dun quite agree on this part u say, bro. Sumtime u treat these FLs with respect, treat them nice, but they might take it as a form of advantage and climb over ur head.

groo
21-03-2009, 12:55 PM
... christmas eve, received a message from her, she sent me some christmas greetings and then follow on by telling me she miss me and that am l going to see her anot. ...told me that she only sent this christmas greetings to me one person nia, and say even her other fans, she also never sent. ... tink she sent mass smses to every guys and tell the same old story bah. ...The better ones have become very customer-oriented and market savvy... :D

Phrases like “宝贝,想你!”,“晚安,亲亲!”,“抱抱,更想你!”, “跟你在一起好舒服”,“梦里想你!”,“亲爱的,几时来看我?”,“小心驾车!” - all have become SOP catch phrases. Theere are much much more... You people can fill in the blanks.... Bwahahahahahahahaha! :D

It's just part of their job and weapons in their armory to snare and hook their customers' hearts. So don't say you've not been warned... :D

HCKing
21-03-2009, 01:02 PM
The better ones have become very customer-oriented and market savvy...

Phrases like “宝贝,想你!”,“晚安,亲亲!”,“抱抱,更想你!”, “跟你在一起好舒服”,“梦里想你!”,“亲爱的,几时来看我?”,“小心驾车!” - all have become SOP catch phrases. Theere are much much more... You people can fill in the blanks.... Bwahahahahahahahaha!

It's just part of their job and weapons in their armory to snare and hook their customers hearts. So don't say you've not been warned... :D

hehehehe, hw true it is.:p

oh ya, if u happens to see '我回来了, 非常想你' kinda sms in yr hp suddenly after she has gone MIA or 'went back china' or watever fark, U KNW WAT SHE WANTS NW.:D

groo
21-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Actually l dun quite agree on this part u say, bro. Sumtime u treat these FLs with respect, treat them nice, but they might take it as a form of advantage and climb over ur head.My principle is always to treat others with respect. In this case, FLs are no different. If they wanna play punk, they will see me for the 1st and most likely the last time... So no problem for me whatsoever... :p

longwinter
21-03-2009, 01:12 PM
hehehehe, hw true it is.:p

oh ya, if u happens to see '我回来了, 非常想你' kinda sms in yr hp suddenly after she has gone MIA or 'went back china' or watever fark, U KNW WAT SHE WANTS NW.:D

l just feel that, All of these gals, most of the time when they message u, all is with hidden motives or purposes one.

HCKing
21-03-2009, 01:27 PM
l just feel that, All of these gals, most of the time when they message u, all is with hidden motives or purposes one.

yup bro, they cant just sms ' i am broke, i need $$$, can lend me? ' right? like that 4 sure no guys will go look 4 them. for an experienced WL, stroking the man's ego, making him feel great and important is the easiest way to success.

longwinter
21-03-2009, 01:41 PM
My principle is always to treat others with respect. In this case, FLs are no different. If they wanna play punk, they will see me for the 1st and most likely the last time... So no problem for me whatsoever... :p

Actually my opinion change due to this regular gal l used to patronise. Think l might as well share it out wif bros here, afterall l had always been reading stories and experiences from people here but never contribute at all.

Initially l had just patronised her out just like anyone of us here, seeking out for fun and pleasure. As we talk and communicate, maybe can find the click n chemistry with this gal. Then slowly, began to rtf her more, Tink l also smitten by her la. Treat her very well and with respect as well. Sometimes when l went to see her, l even go to the extent of buying sum snacks or her favourite food, sum small gifts here and there.

Even went out with her before she left for her hometown. that time, how to say ah, l was kinda happy and really treasure the moments l had with her.

After sumtime she was back again, message me, and etc. l still went for her, kind of like support her lo. this time when she was back, l just feel wrong la. She start to chup patterns n stunts liaos. Sometimes visit her, she began to ask me to buy ciggies and stuffs. Felt a bit sian lo, but still buy for her la. l still treat her very nice and with respect. Dun noe when does it started, Everytime visit her, she will like to tell me stories and those wayang words, l tink trying to fu yan me. In my heart, l feel even more sian, in fact, l am not excited or have any hopes abt the things and stuffs she say. The things she told me, machiam is like those that l read in sbf lo, those sop words and stories. l was tinking l treat u so nice, yet u wanna try to play punk or try all these on me.

she was kind of smart also, During festive days, she will also want me to come and visit her. okie, l just visit lo. Give in to her as well.

Then she was about to go liaos, l pay her the last visit. And sumtinz she says really disgusts me and turn off me greatly. After the deed, she told me, she wants to buy a new handphone. When l heard this, my heart also freeze, l also chua tio. then l told her, then go buy lo. Then she added by saying, l heard that If apply for a line, can get the phone cheaper. Then l told her, ya lo, then l tell her u go apply and take the cheap phone lo, she say, oh l cannot apply lines in singapore cos l foreigner. Obviously she is trying her luck with me lo. Wanting to hint me to apply line, and get the phone she desired for her.

During her 2nd visit, l patronise her without any conditions. Yet she can play all these on me, and when she is going off, didnt even receive a message to thank me or bade a goodbye to me.

Anyway l dun push all the blames on her, partially it is also my fault, having those wishful thinkings, or maybe u all can say, zhi cuo duo qin (one sided love). l also felt and admit that l am kind of a sad fuck.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-03-2009, 01:47 PM
l also felt and admit that l am kind of a sad fuck.

Very brave of you to admit this to yourself.
Kudos and upz u 8 for that.
This has been a while liao so i guess you should be over her by now.
How's Azzarro?

longwinter
21-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Very brave of you to admit this to yourself.
Kudos and upz u 8 for that.
This has been a while liao so i guess you should be over her by now.
How's Azzarro?

ya, actually also tinking whether shld l pen it down or not, kind of pathetic, but what is over is over liaos. So just do some sharing and let all bros noe.

btw l dun noe who is azzarro :cool:

DO_YOU_BJ
21-03-2009, 02:04 PM
ya, actually also tinking whether shld l pen it down or not, kind of pathetic, but what is over is over liaos. So just do some sharing and let all bros noe.

btw l dun noe who is azzarro :cool:

Oh u dun noe him sorry my bad......
Anyway, yes it may be over but to share what you went thru can help in 2 ways.

1) To release things from within you and TRUST ME, it'll make you feel much better than it is now, even though its been a while
2) For people in the same shoes to read and see the similarities of what they're goin thru.

Remember, to share what you've gone thru is nothing to be a shamed of, more to be proud of, cos you were there & you made it out.......

longwinter
21-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Oh u dun noe him sorry my bad......
Anyway, yes it may be over but to share what you went thru can help in 2 ways.

1) To release things from within you and TRUST ME, it'll make you feel much better than it is now, even though its been a while
2) For people in the same shoes to read and see the similarities of what they're goin thru.

Remember, to share what you've gone thru is nothing to be a shamed of, more to be proud of, cos you were there & you made it out.......

haha, ya, l kind of feel a sense of relieve after l shared out too. Anyway thanks bro :o

a79344
21-03-2009, 02:23 PM

Just to share... Don't know why FLs especially PRC don't want to let you know they are "working" after you have tried their service. They have this perception that as long as we don't know that they are working by giving lame excuse like 我在睡觉... or ...我在吃饭, we will be so happy that they are "clean" for us and therefore we will return to ask for their service.

Huh?!?!

groo
21-03-2009, 02:58 PM
...Don't know why FLs especially PRC don't want to let you know they are "working" after you have tried their service. They have this perception that as long as we don't know that they are working by giving lame excuse like 我在睡觉... or ...我在吃饭, we will be so happy that they are "clean" for us and therefore we will return to ask for their service....It's not their perception, they are just testing water and throwing nets to fish for 菜头!!! :D

So if you believe it, you're FXXKED, not them! :D

groo
21-03-2009, 03:14 PM
。。。opinion change due to this regular gal l used to patronise.。。。began to rtf her more。。。smitten by her。。。go to the extent of buying sum snacks or her favourite food, sum small gifts。。。went out with her before she left for her hometown。。。happy and really treasure the moments l had with her。。。back again, message me。。。support her。。。this time when she was back。。。start to chup patterns n stunts liaos。。。Everytime visit her, she will like to tell me stories and those wayang words。。。During festive days, she will also want me to come and visit her。。。she was about to go liaos, l pay her the last visit。。。wants to buy a new handphone。。。trying her luck with me。。。hint me to apply line, and get the phone she desired。。。didnt even receive a message to thank me or bade a goodbye to me。。。partially it is also my fault, having those wishful thinkings, or maybe u all can say, zhi cuo duo qin 自作多情 (one sided love)。。。admit that l am kind of a sad fuck.Hahaha, you'll be surprised how many sad fucks there are out there who share your story, me included! But that's part of the game, survive it and come out of it in 1 piece all the stronger to play some more!!! :D

You may be lucky; there are "victims" who gave FLs $1000s of dollars to "help" them, gave them expensive gifts to bring home so they would remember the carrot-heads, blah-blah-blah! If you can afford it, OK, so be it... :p But many do it at the great risk of getting financially into trouble personally.

I've a friend who recently received a plea from a lawyer friend to loan him $300k, all over a FL! WTF - a lawyer at that!!! :mad: And my friend is seeing more and more of such cases, many of them involving younger cheongsters who are professionals and who want to show off their "future wealth"!!! :eek:

longwinter
21-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Hahaha, you'll be surprised how many sad fucks there are out there who share your story, me included! But that's part of the game, survive it and come out of it in 1 piece all the stronger to play some more!!! :D

You may be lucky; there are "victims" who gave FLs $1000s of dollars to "help" them, gave them expensive gifts to bring home so they would remember the carrot-heads, blah-blah-blah! If you can afford it, OK, so be it... :p But many do it at the great risk of getting financially into trouble personally.

I've a friend who recently received a plea from a lawyer friend to loan him $300k, all over a FL! WTF - a lawyer at that!!! :mad: And my friend is seeing more and more of such cases, many of them involving younger cheongsters who are professionals and who want to show off their "future wealth"!!! :eek:

haha, maybe l tink l am too fresh to deal with them. The regular gal even tell me she feel that me very pure and tian zhen, ya lo, tian zhen and pure to let her bluff n smoke lo, l was thinking in my heart.

sumtime l just find these prc meimei really jialat la, like do u bj says, they are like devils with horns. Treat them well and nice, and what u get in return? Seriously at times, u will wonder whether their heart is black or totally no heart at all.

Give or throw $$$ to a gal prove ur love for them, l find it simply meaningless. It is just a pitless hole. And summore l tink that if sum1 really likes / love u, she will really wan to care for u, do things for u, make u happy, and u also wont nid to spent so much $$$ on her. l guess all bros will want a gal who like u n be with u, and not be with u becos of financial or other benefits.

groo
21-03-2009, 04:07 PM
...these prc meimei really jialat la, like do u bj says, they are like devils with horns...wonder whether their heart is black or totally no heart at all...>>>Give or throw $$$ to a gal prove ur love for them...simply meaningless...l guess all bros will want a gal who like u n be with u, and not be with u becos of financial or other benefits.Not that they are jialat, they are here to grab whatever moolah they can lay their hands on to solve their problems back home - agent fees for coming here, loan shark $$$ owed by their bfs/husbands, gambling debts, buy houses, loans taken to arrange funerals for their parents, for marriage, blah-blah-blah... you'll be astonished at the myriad of loans they take back home in China! :eek:

So they come here, they have to survive, they learn form other FLs the tricks/treats of the trade, they KC you and what do you do? It's either you eat them or they chew you and spit your bones out! :D

I had a close FL friend once who warned me that there'll be no happily-ever-after in our relationship. So I was lucky with this level-headed and wonderful FL whom I like lots. Before she left, she told me that most times, due to their culture and society where the girls' social status are very low, they had learnt from a very young age to do anything in order to ensure their survival. So most will have no qualms about chewing you up and not even spitting out your bones!!!

She also pointed out that most Chinese girls will still prefer to marry someone back in China. For those who are married or has bfs back home, no matter how badly they are treated, their instincts will still always be to return to their other halves. They felt resigned to their fate and will tell you: “只在乎曾经拥有!” For the married ones with children, most likely they still harbour hopes that their marriages will not break down and their husbands will turn over a new leaf.

So having PR-ship for them here is just a stepping stone to a better life. It's very unlikely they are here to look for another husband or bf. Many such local-man+PRC marriages are sham marriages. Sad to say, but true... :o

So if you want a serious relationship and a lifelong partner, your chance with a PRC FL/WL/MM is really almost zilch! Go to a marriage agency, your chance may be higher, and cheaper, relatively speaking! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Cheers!

warbird
22-03-2009, 02:13 AM
...there are "victims" who gave FLs $1000s of dollars to "help" them, gave them expensive gifts to bring home so they would remember the carrot-heads, blah-blah-blah! ..............I've a friend who recently received a plea from a lawyer friend to loan him $300k, all over a FL! ...

.........they are like devils with horns. Treat them well and nice, and what u get in return? Seriously at times, u will wonder whether their heart is black or totally no heart at all.

Give or throw $$$ to a gal prove ur love for them, l find it simply meaningless. It is just a pitless hole. And summore l tink that if sum1 really likes / love u, she will really wan to care for u, do things for u, make u happy, and u also wont nid to spent so much $$$ on her...

...they are here to grab whatever moolah they can lay their hands on to solve their problems back home ...

So they come here, they have to survive, they learn form other FLs the tricks/treats of the trade, they KC you and what do you do? It's either you eat them or they chew you and spit your bones out!

...a close FL friend once who warned me that there'll be no happily-ever-after in our relationship...most times, due to their culture and society where the girls' social status are very low, they had learnt from a very young age to do anything in order to ensure their survival...

....most Chinese girls will still prefer to marry someone back in China...no matter how badly they are treated, their instincts will still always be to return to their other halves...

It's very unlikely they are here to look for another husband or bf.

So if you want ...a lifelong partner, your chance with a PRC FL/WL/MM is really almost zilch! Go to a marriage agency, your chance may be higher, and cheaper...

Hi bros,

Thx for sharing ur real-life experiences n insights. Quite a distillation of wisdom. I just want to give my 2 cents.

I'm a simple man w/ a simple need. I view PRC MMs as sex objects n they view me as an ATM machine. Fair enough. My special interest is to bao young, tall n pretty ones on student visa who dun do ST. For those who do ST, I just pay them per shot. In my personal experience, the younger n prettier ones generally dun do ST becos they earn enough just "butterflying."

Throwing money at this gals is a tactical error n a bottomless pit. I hv learnt it the hard way. These young gals also hv pride n dignity n they want to believe it's not a pure business transaction. They hv physical n emotional needs as well. We should just play along w/ that. They respond well to the right words n the right way of saying them n the right Body Language. It doesn't cost us a penny n is very endearing to them. Hoever, it's always a delicate balance: How do we appear to "love" n pamper them while limiting our ultimate damage.:confused:

The other thing I learn is that since they are here for 1-2 yrs, dun give up easily after the initial rejections. Maintain ctc. Circumstances do change n they may come crawling back to u, exactly as bro DUBJ alluded to, haha.

As for true love, forget it, at least for me. You see I'm a realist n I dun expect these young pretty gals to fall for an old chi ko pek like me, even if I give them millions. I'm very sextisfied to own their young flesh for an extremely reasonable sum, hehehe. :D

For the younger bros out there who want to capture their hearts, approach them w/ the right words, right voice tone n Body Language. Who knows, they might just fall for u!

Thx for reading n goodnight!

ilovelife.now
22-03-2009, 02:38 AM

True.. I had that experience one time. Among the 50+ odd FLs I have tried over the last year RTF only 3 times
This FL who gave me her # was already getting a call from another "customer" when we were bonking - and she was shameless about admitting it. Ergo - I knew the trick.

BTW - she wanted to go shopping after the RTF and I said -sorry have a meeting at office now[ the session was in the morning!] and escaped ;)

big_dick
23-03-2009, 10:52 AM

I am seeing this WL on a regulat basis as I quite enjoy the GFE that she always gives me.

Some of the funny things I have noticed recently that could "reveal" the KC;

(1) Some of her initiated SMSes are "recycled" mesages; in some words or phrases. This indicates she either mass SMS or re-using same SMSes but in different phrasing. So, to play the fool with her, I always quickly reply her back with seemingly spontaneous items or topics just to see how fast she replies. Most of the time, at least an hour then she will reply "Oh sorry, was "busy" just now." I guess she was totally thrown off and dunno how to reply and so probably had to "consult" her sisters... hahahahahahaha

(2) I think most bros would have experienced this old trick.....lately she has been bringing her hp in during our sessions. Then she purposely switch off in front of me in the middle of the session. I ask her, "wah, so busy hah?" She say "no lah, dun want people to disturb." I say, "really hah? For me, I just ignore if people calls me." She was stunned and just smile sheepishly. After that she never did that again......ROUND 2!!!! hahahahhahaha....

(3) There was one session when she seem hyper "horny". After I had released, she took my limp brother and "helped" herself to an orgasm by rubbin it against herself. I was super surprised cos she has never ever done this before. But the reason was out the next day; she says she wants me to take her out cos she feeling very bored. The morale is that be prepared if out-of-the-ordinary behavior is experienced.

After all that above, I still RTF her, so I guess no matter what, I am still the loser. But as long as no "big" money is lost to the extent that I end up with huge debts, I am still ok with this. What can I say? I just blame myself for liking the GFE feel.....

slider_72
23-03-2009, 10:59 AM
After all that above, I still RTF her, so I guess no matter what, I am still the loser. But as long as no "big" money is lost to the extent that I end up with huge debts, I am still ok with this. What can I say? I just blame myself for liking the GFE feel.....

Not true bro. So long as you are clear in your mind as to what you are doing, RTF does not make you a loser. Put it this way, you have a demand, she is providing a service. So long as the price is within the standard market rate, you are merely purchasing a service. If you are not patronising her services, you would probably spend that money on someone else anyway.

Bottomline I think is this; so long as you have a set budget from your disposable income, and keep within your set budget, there is no money lost. You are merely paying for a service, no different from the monthly visit to the salon to have a hair cut.

aczeta76
23-03-2009, 11:16 AM
Hmmm...

Everything with an PRC MM has to have an expiry date attached...If u dun, then remember not to put her heart fully into it coz when time is up... u will hurt like hell.

Sometimes, it kinda reminds me of the JC days... where you are like super lovey dovey during the JC1 and JC2 and then when u tio NS... suddenly things change and...

So... while we stumble and fall sometimes, we muz always remember to lick our wounds and learn from them, focusing resources for the long journey ahead.... If we have excess "resources".. by all means share it with who you want on your journey but dun blame anyone if you die of hunger on the way.

Is Love part of the equation? Perhaps more apt if we said 感情。。。And remember that not all Love will have happy ending.

GFE does not only come from them mah... we still have our GFs and for those married bros, wives and kids.

Playing the field and KC is fine but we should try to remember to be "nice"

groo
23-03-2009, 12:28 PM
...In my personal experience, the younger n prettier ones generally dun do ST becos they earn enough just "butterflying." ...Actually quite a no. of them on student Visas, besides doing their studies, still had to FL to send money back home, for the same reasons mentioned in an earlier post... parents sick/unemployed/funeral, siblings need to study, blah-blah-blah... so there are exceptions. Studies are secondary, but if they can't keep up, they will have to be sent back.

The pretty SYTs know what they are worth and will have no qualms about asking for a higher price. Remember, many of them are street smart and they come from a different system back home... :p

...Throwing money at this gals is a tactical error n a bottomless pit...learnt it the hard way...They hv physical n emotional needs as well...respond well to the right words n the right way of saying them n the right Body Language...doesn't cost us a penny n is very endearing to them...always a delicate balance:How do we appear to "love" n pamper them while limiting our ultimate damage...!Not tactical error - JUST WRONG, FULL-STOP! You throw money at them if you can afford it and you like them enough to do it. They may reciprocate by putting you in their VIP Queue and catering more time for you. But that doesn't mean they will lie down and die for you! :D

If they like you, you can tell - Yes, through their body language and actions. Again, love and pamper them all you want, but don't harbour high hopes and damage to you will be limited. :p

...The other thing I learn is that since they are here for 1-2 yrs, dun give up easily after the initial rejections. Maintain ctc. Circumstances do change n they may come crawling back to u, exactly as bro DUBJ alluded to, haha...How true... some of them can be real pro at flirting with you! You'll be surprised how many of them have bfs in their early teens back home in China... this is not the China we know 20 years ago! Many bros have commented these SYTs seem to have good skills in bed. Now you know why…

… As for true love, forget it…dun expect these young pretty gals to fall for an old chi ko pek like me, even if I give them millions… sextisfied to own their young flesh for an extremely reasonable sum…For the younger bros out there who want to capture their hearts, approach them w/ the right words, right voice tone n Body Language. Who knows, they might just fall for u!Old-Chi-Ko-Peks, UNITE!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

For the younger set, I dunno… I’ve seen too many of them falling by the wayside…

Cheers!

groo
23-03-2009, 12:45 PM
...Is Love part of the equation? Perhaps more apt if we said 感情。。。And remember that not all Love will have happy ending...You can call it Love for FLs... :D

But strictly speaking, when you show concern, when you show you care, that is already Love... But at the back of your mind, you should know that it'll most probably come to no Happily-ever-after! :p

So my take is, you can show Love, just enjoy it while it lasts and when the time comes, you go your separate ways... :cool:

Cheers!

aczeta76
23-03-2009, 05:22 PM
you can call it love for fls... :d

but strictly speaking, when you show concern, when you show you care, that is already love... But at the back of your mind, you should know that it'll most probably come to no happily-ever-after! :p

so my take is, you can show love, just enjoy it while it lasts and when the time comes, you go your separate ways... :cool:

Cheers!

Yes yes... I juz used the word "不可能“ recently...

钱是可以买暂时的爱情
真爱是要时间来磨练的

Saw the above posted by Birdie and this made me resolve even more not to rush things.

Anyway, to me FL or not.. they are still the same. I have seen murderers and wat have you before in my previous job-incarnation and they are not tat different.

I guess for me now.. there are girls out there who appeal to me juz for F-ing and those whom I have decided not to F again 'coz I do not want to pay for their "affection" and there are those whom I still see after "retirement"

The last group, for the last group, I harbour NOT grand dreams of passionate raw sex nor love everafter BUT that we may continue to share a little past that we will look happily back (in say 20 years) and still have sweet memories of the "LOVE that could have been".

This may be a penchant for 缺陷美, or things that are left incomplete.

Ending off with this article... RAW or not... comes will responsibility and so please exercise sound judgement for ALL your sakes.

男人害怕承诺,是因为他不是太爱那个女人,也是因为他太爱那个女人。

他不是很爱她,所以他吝啬承诺。她说:“答应我,你永远不会爱上别人。”

他不答应,因为他还没爱她爱到那个地步。为她而放弃其他机会,他还舍不得。他爱她没有深到把她当作生命里最 重要的人。男人的承诺是珍贵的,他不会轻易付出。

对着一个他不太爱的女人,他不愿意承诺,对着他深爱的女人,他却无法承诺。

他太爱她了,他很想承诺,却又害怕被束缚。一旦被束缚,也许他不会再像以前那
么爱她。

他太爱她了,他很想承诺,却害怕做不到的时候会让她伤心。

他太爱她了,他很想承诺,但是一旦承诺了,就代表他要放弃其他幻想,也代表他 要改变自己的生活。他不禁怀疑,她是爱他这个人还是爱他的承诺。如果他不肯承诺,也许她就不爱 他。

如果他深爱一个女人,有没有承诺根本是没有分别的。即使没有承诺,他过的日子也像跟她有承诺一般。男人骗女 人容易,骗自己难。他是一个有责任感的人。才会害怕承诺,他知道人要为自己的承诺负责。有些男人随便承诺, 因为他们没想过要负责。

承诺本来就是男人与女人的一场角力,有时皆大欢喜,大部分情况却是两败俱伤

longwinter
23-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Not that they are jialat, they are here to grab whatever moolah they can lay their hands on to solve their problems back home - agent fees for coming here, loan shark $$$ owed by their bfs/husbands, gambling debts, buy houses, loans taken to arrange funerals for their parents, for marriage, blah-blah-blah... you'll be astonished at the myriad of loans they take back home in China! :eek:

So they come here, they have to survive, they learn form other FLs the tricks/treats of the trade, they KC you and what do you do? It's either you eat them or they chew you and spit your bones out! :D

I had a close FL friend once who warned me that there'll be no happily-ever-after in our relationship. So I was lucky with this level-headed and wonderful FL whom I like lots. Before she left, she told me that most times, due to their culture and society where the girls' social status are very low, they had learnt from a very young age to do anything in order to ensure their survival. So most will have no qualms about chewing you up and not even spitting out your bones!!!

She also pointed out that most Chinese girls will still prefer to marry someone back in China. For those who are married or has bfs back home, no matter how badly they are treated, their instincts will still always be to return to their other halves. They felt resigned to their fate and will tell you: “只在乎曾经拥有!” For the married ones with children, most likely they still harbour hopes that their marriages will not break down and their husbands will turn over a new leaf.

So having PR-ship for them here is just a stepping stone to a better life. It's very unlikely they are here to look for another husband or bf. Many such local-man+PRC marriages are sham marriages. Sad to say, but true... :o

So if you want a serious relationship and a lifelong partner, your chance with a PRC FL/WL/MM is really almost zilch! Go to a marriage agency, your chance may be higher, and cheaper, relatively speaking! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing with me so much abt them!

haha ya lo. Tink it isnt a wise choice to choose PRC FL/WL/MM as a life long partner, too many things , issues and problems to handle and worry. And from what l see, these PRC also not easy to handle. Their patterns, stunts are as colorful and of variety like badminton.

Anyway l have always quite amazed by the things and actions they do. :cool:

warbird
24-03-2009, 02:42 AM
Actually quite a no. of them on student Visas, besides doing their studies, still had to FL to send money back home...

The pretty SYTs know what they are worth and will have no qualms about asking for a higher price. Remember, many of them are street smart...

Not tactical error - JUST WRONG, FULL-STOP!...

If they like you, you can tell - Yes, through their body language and actions. Again, love and pamper them all you want, but don't harbour high hopes and damage to you will be limited.

How true... some of them can be real pro at flirting with you! You'll be surprised how many of them have bfs in their early teens back home in China...

Old-Chi-Ko-Peks, UNITE!!!

Yes, yes, yes...also good to know there is another old chi ko pek out there, hehehe. Perhaps we should hv a club for old chi-ko-peks!:D

haha ya lo. Tink it isnt a wise choice to choose PRC FL/WL/MM as a life long partner, too many things , issues and problems to handle and worry...
Anyway l have always quite amazed by the things and actions they do.

Many many problems...

Everything with an PRC MM has to have an expiry date attached...If u dun, then remember not to put her heart fully into it coz when time is up... u will hurt like hell.

"EXPIRY DATE ATTACHED"

Perhaps the most important 3 words to remember when we hv RS w/ PRC MMs, especially FLs/WLs. Even those who r here on student visas or work permits hv only up to 2 yrs. Most younger, single MMs cherish the hope of making enough money here n going home to marry their BFs, when they r 24-27. Some will choose to return to make more money. Very few really want to make S'pore their permanent home. They often say, 新加坡这里没有什么值的留念, but quickly add, 除了你以外, 因为你是我唯一爱的男人. For an old 'colour wolf' like me?? Yeah right, I guess they all think I was born yesterday.;)

I hv no doubt that some PRC MMs do truly fall for bros here. Let's suppose this love is requited: It's what I call romantic love. It may be real but fleeting, fortunately. For the RS to progress to the next stage, stable love related to long-term commitment, will be very difficult as it faces 2 serious obstacles. :(

Firstly, these MMs need to abandon their hometown, parents n old BFs to stay here. Many can't n won't do it. Likewise, how many of us r prepared to renounce SGP, our jobs/businesses, our ageing parents n families n move to China to be w/ them for good? Secondly, at least for a significant no of them, money may be more powerful than true love.:rolleyes:

Cheers!

aczeta76
24-03-2009, 09:28 AM
"EXPIRY DATE ATTACHED"

I hv no doubt that some PRC MMs do truly fall for bros here. Let's suppose this love is requited: It's what I call romantic love. It may be real but fleeting, fortunately. For the RS to progress to the next stage, stable love related to long-term commitment, will be very difficult as it faces 2 serious obstacles. :(

Firstly, these MMs need to abandon their hometown, parents n old BFs to stay here. Many can't n won't do it. Likewise, how many of us r prepared to renounce SGP, our jobs/businesses, our ageing parents n families n move to China to be w/ them for good? Secondly, at least for a significant no of them, money may be more powerful than true love.:rolleyes:

Cheers!

True enuff..so perhaps if they have no FL relations with us, we could last longer as platonic friends...hahahaha

Was feeling a little down yesterday but got this QQ msg from Xiao Ping after almost 4 mths since we last spoke and it was made me quite happy.

There is likely going to be no sex between me and her now even if I were to see her in China so less pressure and more like meeting an ex-GF

Remember, other than romantic and physical love, we can still be friends mah...

Kate
25-03-2009, 06:47 PM
sometimes being friends is better, you don't want to hurt the others feelings

groo
26-03-2009, 10:11 PM
sometimes being friends is better, you don't want to hurt the others feelingsDepends... you also don't want to hurt your loved ones' feelings, especially since the others that you refer to are here mainly for the $$$... :D

longwinter
26-03-2009, 10:14 PM
sometimes being friends is better, you don't want to hurt the others feelings

but sumtime if u really think hard, is the friendship r/s real also? :cool:

colins
27-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Remember, other than romantic and physical love, we can still be friends mah...

Seriously bro aczeta, do you have friends? I mean non-romantic friends who are singaporean or at least non-FL or non-PRC? Something keeping popping up which tells me that it is not FLs who are revolving themselves around you, but rather the reverse. Not meant to be anywhere offensive but this makes me really curious cos you seem to be a cultured, non-desperate for sex person yet you always draw yourself towards FLs 'friends'. I really wonder why.

Panamera
27-03-2009, 12:58 AM
I once told a singer: 我喜欢和歌星做好朋友,但不会是女朋友,因为我不会逢场作戏,做爱做的戏,做完就算了吧!..你我都是一场 戏

colins
27-03-2009, 01:09 AM
And I bet her answers would be 你们男人都是一个样儿...

Panamera
27-03-2009, 01:16 AM
And I bet her answers would be 你们男人都是一个样儿...

she told me not to have any feeling for her or try to chase her, or else she will hate me more..I wonder what she meant till now because it doesn't make sense to me, I got what I wanted from her, why would I want/need to develop further? Anyway, it is not suppose to make any sense BUT cent$ when it comes to WL KC stuffs...

groo
27-03-2009, 08:28 PM
she told me not to have any feeling for her or try to chase her, or else she will hate me more..I wonder what she meant till now...She's telling you when you do that, she'll hate you because she has to entertain you instead of spending time to make more money! :D:D