PDA

View Full Version : Jilted Geylang FL Put Up Posters Of Client

Compassion
18-03-2009, 05:09 PM
If you have read today's the new paper front page report, a taxi driver got his photocopy passport and personal details posted in Geyland and Lavender MRT Stations by a 30 year old Malaysian FL who claimed he got her pregnant and refused to pay for abortion.

The 41 year old taxi driver counter claimed she is a prostitute trying to blackmail him.

I am thinking to myself....now all the China FLs will learn a new trick from this episode and also do the same thing to us to get money. Imagine the whole of Geylang and probably Singapore if the papers pick it up will recognise you. What a way to blackmail if you refuse to pay her the requested money.

She somehow use a camera to capture his passport. They can also capture our NRIC if we are not careful. Bros, cheong with care...don't leave your personal details in the room while you are bathing or fall asleep. You are fore warned!!!

leecs
18-03-2009, 05:11 PM
What the...

sexfrenzy
19-03-2009, 03:00 PM
sounds like there are new tricks everyday... damn it.

HCKing
19-03-2009, 07:59 PM
the baby may not even be his! nw want to chiong must exercise more caution liao, better be safe than sorry.

phallusman
19-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Walau eh, this got me scared man. Normally, I am pretty gungho type, not afraid to die type, not afraid of heaven, nor hell.

Hell - a short while during NS

Heaven - when I cum with a FB.

And I am living somewhere in between.

voydoy
20-03-2009, 01:23 AM
Walau eh, this got me scared man. Normally, I am pretty gungho type, not afraid to die type, not afraid of heaven, nor hell.

Hell - a short while during NS

Heaven - when I cum with a FB.

And I am living somewhere in between.

Brother , what`s a FB ?

Panamera
20-03-2009, 01:33 AM
Brother , what`s a FB ?

FB = Fark Buddy:D

fanaticd
20-03-2009, 02:30 AM
FB = Fark Buddy:D

Fark Buddy, you mean through the ass hole :rolleyes:

but the cabbie whose passport was taken was quite stupid. but think of it, why would he bring passport to geylang? or is it he bong her not in singapore?

mike1304k
20-03-2009, 09:56 AM
Many cabbie uncles think that they are players. I have seen a few try to pick up some of my friends. They get into the cab, because they are prettier, the cabby will try to impress them with a lot of things, from sexual experience to life history and all the blah... Then towards the end of the trip, they will start to ask the girls for their numbers and so on.. This also happens to maids too as I have heard some of them tell their bosses that the driver tried to pick them up. Some even promised monthly $200 to the maid just for them to be the driver's FB.

But like many of us, we think we are players and some will be either too full of themselves and make a mistake or are too new in the game and get burnt. Whether it is the PRC's fault or the uncle's, no one will really be able to tell. Perhaps both are as black as charcoal, maybe the uncle got himself set up for a sting.

But whatever we do, we must always be careful, we must always be one step ahead of the game and once you feel that you have lost control, you have to take a step back and re-align your game plan.

Remember guys... "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".:eek: I got burnt many times making that mistake. Wanna play, be prepared to pay. But in so saying this, it also means that you may have to throw your ego and pride into the drain and just take the pain.

Example... You are bonking SWT XX from Shanghai... now she starts to cling and say that you are her lau gong and that she wants to be with you forever. If you get cold feet and say..."uuhh... cannot... I have suddenly turned gay..." Or "I have a brain tumour and will be going for an operation tomolo, you may never see me again".. If she starts to wail and to scream and to say that you are not human... she will cry rape... she will tell everyone and anyone who will listen... Then this is where you should bite the bullet and tell her to go ahead.. Pick up the phone... ask for the cops.. do not touch anything and when they come.. tell them what happened... Try to hush it up and your pain will be worse... If she starts posting your name and address and so on everywhere... you paste your own version on it just below...

May sound crazy... but they just want to put you in a position where you will pay them money to make the ugliness go away.. But if you are not afraid.. they have lost their power.. That is why I always say that when we play... no ego should be involved. I kenna once in Japan with a high school kid many many many years ago... When I called it off, she stalked me and called my office and home many times.. I got into so much shit in the office, I was almost sacked... In the end, together with my fren, we went to her place and apologised to her parents. Then asked them to get some medical treatment for that psychotic b*tch! At the same time, on one end, I was ready to go to the cops to put in a complaint and be ready to get shit from the girl by way of cries of rape or some other sh*t. On the other hand, I was also ready with some yakuzza connection to protect my life.. And guess what? It was the most embarrasing thing because the chief was actually laughing his head off at the situation. But it worked. Thanks to my fren.

Panamera
20-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Fark Buddy, you mean through the ass hole :rolleyes:

but the cabbie whose passport was taken was quite stupid. but think of it, why would he bring passport to geylang? or is it he bong her not in singapore?

Please enjoy your school holidays...I just zap you for coming into adult forum

Panamera
20-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Brother , what`s a FB ?

Bro voydoy, A "fuck buddy" is a friend whom someone has "no strings attached" sex with. Having a fuck buddy is a form of casual sex. With a fuck buddy, the casual sex partner is visited for sex regularly and is not a one night stand (or is visited as often as possible).

When two people are fuck buddies they can sleep with or have sexual encounters/intercourse with each other without being in a committed relationship. The fuck buddy relationship works on the mutual understanding that both people want sex and nothing more.

There should be no emotional attachment involved in the sex or fuck buddy relationship. Both partners should be agree that this is what they both are looking for. :D

pewpew
20-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Example... You are bonking SWT XX from Shanghai... now she starts to cling and say that you are her lau gong and that she wants to be with you forever. If you get cold feet and say..."uuhh... cannot... I have suddenly turned gay..." Or "I have a brain tumour and will be going for an operation tomolo, you may never see me again".. If she starts to wail and to scream and to say that you are not human... she will cry rape... she will tell everyone and anyone who will listen... Then this is where you should bite the bullet and tell her to go ahead.. Pick up the phone... ask for the cops.. do not touch anything and when they come.. tell them what happened... Try to hush it up and your pain will be worse... If she starts posting your name and address and so on everywhere... you paste your own version on it just below...

Sound like the story of the teacher who eventually reported the police and got herself in jail...

Panamera
20-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Sound like the story of the teacher who eventually reported the police and got herself in jail...

Talking about this teacher, She is fortunate that her hubby willing to take her back (regardless of whether it is out of love, remorse for neglecting her or for the kids)...thats why I was using this to argue with some local gals that keep complaining about their hubby or men, I told them "dont always think that women have big heart, Men has greater heart because women only need to have great boobs to raise a men head, while we, MEN have 2 heads to raise"....:D

mike1304k
20-03-2009, 12:05 PM

Bro... it is when you are screwed if you do and screwed if you don't. In such a situation, the blackmailer has the upper hand... For me, I live the motto that if you want to do something, go for it 100%. If not, then don't bother. So it applies to if you are being threatened. To get out of it, how?

And as for Bro Panamera, what you said is true.. But that is why being married is so special. If both love each other truly, we can work out any problems and or pasts. That is why some guys make it with settling down wth FL and WL.. Don't forget lah... as guys, we are also guilty of sleeping around and or farking around. It is just that this time the girl got caught. If it were the guy how? So live and let live, learn from each experience and cherish each lesson.

voydoy
20-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Bro voydoy, A "fuck buddy" is a friend whom someone has "no strings attached" sex with. Having a fuck buddy is a form of casual sex. With a fuck buddy, the casual sex partner is visited for sex regularly and is not a one night stand (or is visited as often as possible).

When two people are fuck buddies they can sleep with or have sexual encounters/intercourse with each other without being in a committed relationship. The fuck buddy relationship works on the mutual understanding that both people want sex and nothing more.

There should be no emotional attachment involved in the sex or fuck buddy relationship. Both partners should be agree that this is what they both are looking for. :D
thanks for the enlightenment

aces68
23-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Give it back to these bitch & bastard
Post their photo + tel no here; then e-mail to their hometowm authority to expose that they work as prostitutes & their lao gong are the pimps
Show them we Singaporeans are tough, not to be mess around

that's a great idea :)