PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous ramblings of a cheongster

goodpartner
26-03-2009, 02:45 AM
Decided to stick it here since it'll invariably touch on heart matters :D

Been cheonging for years, got most of the t-shirts, and lately feel like I'm loosing interest in this hobby. Age must be part of the reason and I can't believe I'm spending more time on an online sex-oriented RPG game than prowling the area G and visiting my gals in their home towns :rolleyes:

OMG, I'm begining to think clicking a few buttons in the game has something to do with real sex... help...

Gaofar
26-03-2009, 03:14 AM
Hahaha!.. Talk about aging with the time eh?.. Alternate realm / dimension sex?

Well bro goodpartner, not really sure what's your age group but I think can say roughly around 30s lah.. Perhaps as you say age does play as a factor in your interest of sexuality. But I'll dare say that besides that factor, the amount of time that you have "cheonged" also plays a part..

How to put it? Take me for example: I'm 32 this year and I've been in the "scene" for the last 13 years, so technically it means I've started since 18.. (Wow.. Didn't realise this long until I typed it out..)

Anyway for my part, I've grown immune to GL/FL/WL or whatsoever nowadays too.. Last time I'm used to if whenever saw a SYT with SKIRT on (I'm a sucker for skirt dresses!!), my blood will rage and will want to explore further to see how pretty is that lass.. Now different already! If bypass any lady in GL, pretty lass or not, with dress or without dress ("Sure or not?.. Yeah, right..."), it seems not really able to arouse me anymore..

I deduce that for my case it's simply, probably, tired of cheonging, to look for lass, the energy to keep looking out.. I suppose I think that instead of me out there hunting, I'll rather them come to me on a silver platter instead.. :D

But hey, that might still not be enough to get me interested 'cause... Now I've already got somebody else actually... Hehehe...:p

Cheers!

yongzhen
26-03-2009, 06:56 AM

Well bro goodpartner, not really sure what's your age group but I think can say roughly around 30s lah.. Perhaps as you say age does play as a factor in your interest of sexuality. But I'll dare say that besides that factor, the amount of time that you have "cheonged" also plays a part..

How to put it? Take me for example: I'm 32 this year and I've been in the "scene" for the last 13 years, so technically it means I've started since 18.. (Wow.. Didn't realise this long until I typed it out..)

Anyway for my part, I've grown immune to GL/FL/WL or whatsoever nowadays too.. Last time I'm used to if whenever saw a SYT with SKIRT on (I'm a sucker for skirt dresses!!), my blood will rage and will want to explore further to see how pretty is that lass.. Now different already! If bypass any lady in GL, pretty lass or not, with dress or without dress ("Sure or not?.. Yeah, right..."), it seems not really able to arouse me anymore..

I deduce that for my case it's simply, probably, tired of cheonging, to look for lass, the energy to keep looking out.. I suppose I think that instead of me out there hunting, I'll rather them come to me on a silver platter instead.. :D

But hey, that might still not be enough to get me interested 'cause... Now I've already got somebody else actually... Hehehe...:p

Cheers!

Agreed with u.
I also like not very keen in finding FL liao.
Guess humans r like that.
Start to lose interest when anything bcome too regular.
Unless its yr favour hobby lah.

colins
26-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Lost Mojo...take it easy bros, fuck I'm also like that!

Panamera
26-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Hi Bro Gaofar,

How are you, man? Talk about aging with the time..hehehe

Women, Chicks and Girls and Us are like Wine.

Please allow me my 2cents worth of wine aging to try to explain what happens as wines age and to dispel the myth that wines continue to improve with age.

We seem to have had a rash with old bottles of wine wondering if they are any good or wondering why they don’t taste as good as they did a few years ago.

First and foremost, wine is made to be consumed, not aged. That having been said, most wines do benefit from a little age, and with the exception of wines priced at over $100 per bottle, most wines have been sufficiently aged for our en-joyment when they are purchased from a store or winery.

Please note not to age the white wines more than 4 or 5 years from the vintage date (not the date of purchase) and red wines no more than 6 years. However, some sulfite free red wine brands should not be aged at all!

Keep in mind that wine is fruit juice, and fruit juice will lose its fresh fruit character as it gets older. A year or two of aging allows the fruit characters to “marry” and the more elusive bouquet to form.

In addition, the tannins begin to soften and the apparent harshness of a young wine begins to disappear. However, excessive aging allows these changes to progress too far, and if a wine becomes too soft and/or the fruit structure becomes too muddy, we refer to it as “flabby.”

A few wines (much less than 1% worldwide) are made for extensive aging, and these are the wines that costing hundreds or thousands of dollars per bottle. Because of their unusual aging potential and relative scarcity, these wines are collector’s items, and as such, the law of supply and demand drives the price upwards. The other 99+% are designed for consumption within a few months or a year or 2 after the grapes are harvested. Most wines receive sufficient aging for complete enjoyment in the bag between the store and our table.

If we ever “forget” about a bottle of wine and open it when it is “over the hill”, don’t despair – we can always cook with it or use it as a marinade. Old wine loses its fruit character; red wines begin to taste like prune juice and white wines taste like burnt apple sauce, but an old wine will not poison you or make you sick. Fortunately, nothing pathogenic to humans can live in wine. It will simply taste bad.

My advice: If the wine tastes good now, it may not get any better, so drink up and enjoy it while it’s good. Cheers and Chill to all good bros! :D

yongzhen
26-03-2009, 10:35 PM
I still like sex.
Still like to look at pretty and sexy gals.
Just that I m not that horny anymore.
Thats y semi-retired.;)

goodpartner
27-03-2009, 03:50 AM
I've no specific theme for this thread. Just wanted to own one to jot down random thoughts about my cheongster life. This is a good start.

LoL... I'm pretty sure in due time, SBF will have more threads like this for "uncles" to chat about "aged sex" if there's such a term. Maciam like those uncles who sit around in geylang coffee shop to talk cock but oblivious to the parade nearby.

Me not over 40 yet lor and blessed with those genes that make me look in the 20's especially to most overseas chicks. :cool:

This one I share similar sentiments. The challenge and sextisfaction now come in the form of being hunted. I guess it has to do with age too, the joy derived from still being "desirable" at this age. LMAO

Women, Chicks and Girls and Us are like Wine.
My advice: If the wine tastes good now, it may not get any better, so drink up and enjoy it while it’s good.

chim...aged sex I mentioned above, but wine...ok but still I blur :confused:

...take it easy bros, fuck I'm also like that!

Welcum brudder :D

Just that I m not that horny anymore.

The truth is that I'm still horny, but not by sight alone. Heck, not even touch! Nowdays when I pay for sex, I've this fear of un-performance in my mind so much so that it actually affects the actual performance!

Now, I only enjoy sex when I know for sure that the gal also enjoys it with me...something lidat.

spermmyboy
27-03-2009, 04:30 AM
The truth is that I'm still horny, but not by sight alone. Heck, not even touch! Nowdays when I pay for sex, I've this fear of un-performance in my mind so much so that it actually affects the actual performance!

Now, I only enjoy sex when I know for sure that the gal also enjoys it with me...something lidat.

Exactly!!! ;)

yongzhen
27-03-2009, 06:19 AM

Me not that horny is also bcos work too many at a time.
Also hate the mind game u had to play when hving sex.
And bro, even yr own gf might not b enjoying all the time.
So don't think FL will since they 1 day at least do 1 time.

goodpartner
28-03-2009, 01:22 AM
So don't think FL will since they 1 day at least do 1 time.

Somehow, that's the challenge leh. It's exactly because they are pros and have multiple sex per day that when they truly enjoy it with you - it'll make your day right? It's not just fuck-n-forget, but fuck-n-concquer. (Disclaimer: I take it that all seasoned cheongsters here can smell KC tactics a mile away)

Usually I focus my investment on those demure and shy type.... slowly gaining their trust, opening up their heart, and eventually really enjoy the sex with me. E.g. some pros don't even allow frenching nor let you touch here and there during the first visit... then after a few more visits... progess from everything no-no....to frenching... free sex... all the way to... *ahem* (won't mention else I'll get zap - not that I'll do it :p).

Ya, I'm something like a player (or bastard?!) lidat, but hey I always treat them well and make known my intention (to play) along the way - okie maybe after they've fallen for me (so ya, bastard!). If they can accept me for who I am after that, then adds on to my trophy collection. Cum'on, I can't be the only one who play this way around here :rolleyes:

Well, with too many of these, some will get sticky... very sticky. A few almost melted my hearts but I stop short of getting that forbidden T-shirt too.

And so... matters of the heart.....:D

HCKing
28-03-2009, 01:43 AM
Somehow, that's the challenge leh. It's exactly because they are pros and have multiple sex per day that when they truly enjoy it with you - it'll make your day right? It's not just fuck-n-forget, but fuck-n-concquer. (Disclaimer: I take it that all seasoned cheongsters here can smell KC tactics a mile away)

Usually I focus my investment on those demure and shy type.... slowly gaining their trust, opening up their heart, and eventually really enjoy the sex with me. E.g. some pros don't even allow frenching nor let you touch here and there during the first visit... then after a few more visits... progess from everything no-no....to frenching... free sex... all the way to... *ahem* (won't mention else I'll get zap - not that I'll do it ).

Ya, I'm something like a player (or bastard?!) lidat, but hey I always treat them well and make known my intention (to play) along the way - okie maybe after they've fallen for me (so ya, bastard!). If they can accept me for who I am after that, then adds on to my trophy collection. Cum'on, I can't be the only one who play this way around here :rolleyes:

Well, with too many of these, some will get sticky... very sticky. A few almost melted my hearts but I stop short of getting that forbidden T-shirt too.

And so... matters of the heart.....

girls r like that bro, hw they treat u depend on hw they see u in their eyes, their feelings 4 u, irregardless of FL or non-FL,

in the case of FL,

if no feelings 4 u at all, just fark 4 $$$ = wayang wayang only, SOP sex, GFE only if r robert or yan dao or can make her happy

if gt some feelings 4 u, doesnt see u as purely a customer, or doesnt see u as a bad guy = abit more than SOP sex, willing to give some GFE, willing to tcss with u, willing to ask 4 yr name.:D

if gt more feelings 4 u, enjoys yr company and sees u as a friend instead of customer = can expect more fun with her, GFE on the rise and also gt the chance to see the other faces of her, u will also end up liking her more or dislike her

if she falls 4 u = like wat u said in yr post, can play bastard liao but also time to plan escape route in case things get out of hand or gets too sticky.:p

goodpartner
28-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Having gone through a couple of failed marriages I've decided to lead a single's life ever since. But...women, how can we live without them.... how can we live with them :rolleyes:

Mingling with WL so often, I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before I have my own sad fuck story. I'm in a very dangerous position :o

Some of these WL are just so irresistible. :D

Santaclaws
29-03-2009, 01:47 AM
Having gone through a couple of failed marriages I've decided to lead a single's life ever since. But...women, how can we live without them.... how can we live with them :rolleyes:

Mingling with WL so often, I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before I have my own sad fuck story. I'm in a very dangerous position :o

Some of these WL are just so irresistible. :D

i've seen a couple of friends gone thru failed marriages and it somehow have an impact on me as well. I've not been thru marriage but 30 something guys like us have to either get a viet bride abroad or look for those left on the shelf sg women to marry just for the sake of getting marriage which in my opinion will have a higher tendency to fail.
Singlehood might not be a bad thing afterall especially if u have a few close friends in the same situation.

goodpartner
29-03-2009, 03:40 AM
Yea, let's chat about singlehood. ;)

I've little encounter with viet gals except at the bars and perhaps seen one friend went through a failed marriage with a viet wife too. She speaks good english and quite trendy type, not a WL.

Picking one from those marriage agency for overseas wife... no experience. I was walking pass Golden Mile Tower that day and saw a group of Thai (I think) in one of the agency...all quite young, got a couple of SYT who are lookers. If only I'm ready for another marriage maybe I'll walk in there and then :D

As far as Thai, PRC and Indonesian WL which I've more KC experiences with, I would rank Thai and Indo close, with PRC far off as desirable life partners. It should have a lot to do with their culture. Baring the exceptions, PRCs are generally too materialistic, Thai can be really genuine at heart, and Indo gals are less demanding too.

It's true, flocks of the same feather fly together (or watever...lol), my close buddies are roughly in the same kind of situation like me. Just wondering when we grow old, will we miss out much in life, like kids and stuffs. Hate to becum those lonely old men in future - die also nobody know lidat :(

With the trend that I'm having on commercial sex (the need to seek feeling to really enjoy a good fuck), it's not much difference from paying for emotional thingy. We've all heard stories of old uncles paying WL just to chit chat - Scary.

Panamera
29-03-2009, 03:54 PM
know this singlehood topic would popped up soon :)

Many of my friends, both males and females, have been or are getting married. So every time I get a wedding invite, I become sentimental. People saying that the lack of romance is a con for staying single and it is not the myth of freedom. A relationship by definition requires compromise, and compromise means the "loss" of absolute freedom.

I don’t know about the ladies, but most guys are not ready to surrender their “Absolute Freedom” until say their late 30's, and nowadays probably the early 40's. I guess guys don’t really grow up until later in life. In the immortal words of one prominent celebrity who was quoted for cheating on his wife, he committed a "youthful indiscretion." He was 50 when he had the affair.

I'm single and in a relationship now that may lead to something--commitment? (OH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)... To tell you the truth, I rather enjoy being single but I got bored of one night stands and meaningless partying. Now I look forward to spending weekends to be with my galfriend - it makes the day somehow brighter. It can sometimes be difficult because there are of course obligations when sharing your life however the cost is certainly worth it. I would still prefer commitment and all the happiness and sense of purpose it brings to life. I know I will miss my exciting bachelor days when I got "hitched", along with the peace, quiet and ample free time when I wanted it.

In my perfect world, my wife and kids would live next door :p

DO_YOU_BJ
29-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Life's a bitch isnt it.......
When you're not married and see others marry, you wish you were
When you're married and you see those singles enjoy fruits of singlehood, you wish you were too.....
Hahaha, this will have no end and no beginning.
The only end to it is when one finds self fulfillment, if not, they can marry divorce and be single again and get married they'll still not find the end!

goodpartner
30-03-2009, 12:25 AM
A relationship by definition requires compromise, and compromise means the "loss" of absolute freedom.

...most guys are not ready to surrender their “Absolute Freedom” until say their late 30's, and nowadays probably the early 40's.

Life's a bitch isnt it.......

Yeah right, the above sums up my thoughts and life controversial. :p:rolleyes:

I would still prefer commitment and all the happiness and sense of purpose it brings to life.

It's true with age, this sense of purpose will become stronger, regardless of what a player one may be in the younger days. So perhaps the solution is not to get committed until you've "play enuff" - whatever that means.

Sometimes I admire those bros who can maintain a happy family life but lead a double life makan outside without the wife knowing - plus leading such a life without guilt and still have complete trust from the wife. I for one just cannot do this without having nightmares. I threw in the towel as I can't bear to lead such double life without guilt. Laudable it may seems but deep in me I really wanna to play. That's why I always warn bros not to start playing if they can help it :D

In my perfect world, my wife and kids would live next door :p

Ya, LOL.

colins
30-03-2009, 12:38 AM
But bro goodpartner, this is a commercial sex forum. The views you get from here can be a little skewed towards that end. Almost everybody is sexually deprived in singapore or for that matter in the world as well. Sex is a constant need, it is not wrong to seek sexual fulfilment. It is the desire that you peg it to, that creates problem, esp when we mix emotional fulfilment with sexual fulfilment. Again, it is not wrong too, it is just who suffers in the end. If you constantly seek extra-marital sex, you suffer from that constant need to keep it there. You suffer when it is exposed. You suffer when you lose your wife's trust. But dun come back and say, hey why the society cannot allow me to have sex with WL. Come on, geylang is there with all those chicks lined up to give you pleasure. Society only punishes you when you can't pay the price for your actions.

goodpartner
03-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Yeah, that's what I often tell others here too (abt the skewed views)...lol ;)

My situation is not that simple and definitely not anyone can appreciate given the little I've share so far.

All I'm saying is that some bros can really lead a double life so skillfully without concerning heart matters - which I admire.

I'm in federal jail now, so I'll have more time to ramble here more often :D

Gaofar
07-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Seems like our bro goodpartner has no more rambling left.. (or is he charging his energy level to one shot blast a good one out?..) :D

tuxedosam
08-04-2009, 05:45 AM
hmph, talk about aging samsters and their pent-ups...i guess it's kinda inevitable too... some folks are commitment-shy but grow tired of a cheongster lifestyle eventually or are confronted by a palpable sense of loneliness at some drastic juncture in life. still others have been stuck in loveless relationships and unfulfilling lifestyles for all too long, and crave a little escapism and adventure away from their meaningless routines. so what's your story, morning glory? it's all part and parcel of growing up and growing old. confronting fears, uncertainty and angst while coming to terms with what your life means and where it is and will be going. and since everybody brings a different tale to the table, it's really hard to comment on stuff like this, without falling into the traps of overgeneralization and preachiness. unfortunately, one life is all we have (unless some sorta non-empirical religious mumbo jumbo works for you). we have to be responsible for our own choices, ultimately. because this life is the only singular and certain chance that we have, even if we may not quite like the cards we had been dealt along the way. live it. or lose it. often, the light that burns twice as bright burns twice as fast. what is your choice? what is action without consequence? and...don't forget...what are you here for? we are but limited and fragile things. before you even realise the true meaning of mortality, it's all over. just make sure you dun have any regrets when the end comes calling. bro TS, looking forward to more meandering rambles from you. cheers.

cunt_search
10-04-2009, 04:54 PM
married, single dun tin is issue
issue is little bro rule big bro:D

i single n still crave 4 sex:p
mo on prc bcos of the cultural proximity
but not p n FO type...
looking for GFE... n in the end get arggh BURNT!!! (KCed!!)

cunt_search
10-04-2009, 05:19 PM
unlcle kevin
u english teacher or wat
minus my pts
u got mental
dis is sammy forum not england forum da

some abbrev u no understand i educate u lo:D

goodpartner
11-06-2009, 03:37 AM
Seems like our bro goodpartner has no more rambling left.. (or is he charging his energy level to one shot blast a good one out?..) :D

I'm back!!! :p

Would you all believe that I was kidnapped by a gorgeous chick (again) and have been busy fighting off rescuers all these while? :D

ANY cheonsger pls feel free to rumble and rant here, this is not only my thread.

goodpartner
11-06-2009, 03:59 AM
some folks are commitment-shy but grow tired of a cheongster lifestyle eventually or are confronted by a palpable sense of loneliness at some drastic juncture in life.

Bro, great post which sums up a lot from the hearts! I'm on the journey and indeed the eventuality is coming for me. I wonder what are my options by then :rolleyes:

Like the wise guy say, the most important things in life are not what we've lost nor what we want but can't get - it's what we're having NOW that really should matter most. Well, I guess I should just enjoy the journey as it is now...

goodpartner
28-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Earlier this week I found another new gem in one of the GL houses. :rolleyes:

Almost prettier than the prettiest terak I'm having now. Look super sweet with nice smile, petite with full B cup, I'm mesmerized by her looks :cool:

In my first visit, she told me she's from northern thailand (again!) and asked me to visit her next year during songkrang after she'll ROD. I never really take it seriously...

Today I visited her again and found her more attractive, with extra GFE...
She reminded me to look for her in her home town again, and jokingly ask me to marry her; said she likes my smile...

I asked if I will see a lot of Sg customers at her home during the songkrang, then we can all fight over the water war; she as the trophy...LoL. She say I'll be the only one she invite...

Then after the passionate FJ, told me the date of her only off-day and wanted me to meet her that day :D

OMG... here I go again, same old shit again... yadayadayadayada

Max77
28-06-2009, 03:07 AM
Life's not all about pretty gals and great sex lah. Set some goals ba. At different time of ur life u'll require different 'NEEDS'. Identify what u need now is important if not life will be meaningless le...

TS - Thks of letting me post in ur thread

Gaofar
28-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Hahaha!.. Bro goodpartner, kenna KCed all over again?..

Well, I do hope that you are seasoned enough to know what you are doing.. Sometimes, for myself, I place a limit telling myself that no matter what happens, you'll never finish finding a girl that will take your heart away, no matter how many times or how old you have become.. I've always tell myself that 2 or best 3 times are enough of heart attacks for me in my lifetime.. :D

Cheers and regards!

goodpartner
28-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Life's not all about pretty gals and great sex lah. Set some goals ba. At different time of ur life u'll require different 'NEEDS'. Identify what u need now is important if not life will be meaningless le...

Ya lor....and wat's that saying I read somewhere recently?? Something like..."Most people do not know what they want in life, but live their life looking for it." :D :rolleyes:

Mind sharing what are some of your life's goals bro?
It may help me get some ideas outside of looks and sex.

Say for myself, I'm not burdened by financial issues though I'm not rich but can retire anytime. Thinking of being a volunteer and spend a few years of my life so see what's "out there" - they say will help change my life's perspective?

But then if it's poverty and such, I think I've seen some among all my tirak's, qing-ai-de, and sayang's visits and "contributed" in my own little way - ya la, with some personal agenda, what a hypocrite heh?

goodpartner
28-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Hahaha!.. Bro goodpartner, kenna KCed all over again?..

Well, I do hope that you are seasoned enough to know what you are doing..

The thing is that my chances of getting KCed (or opening myself to it) is especially high when the relationship with one of the existing tirak is getting more "mature". I seems to want to get myself KCed as some kind of escapade from another.

So maybe that's a "seasoned" act? :o

Case in point, I'm about to visit and celebrate the birthday of one of them for the 4th time...

p.s. I think the only way NOT to fall into such KC traps is to retire from cheonging althogether... plus this forum.... how is that possible?

mike1304k
28-06-2009, 03:55 PM
p.s. I think the only way NOT to fall into such KC traps is to retire from cheonging althogether... plus this forum.... how is that possible?

Dear Senior Bro Goodpartner,

My personal opinion is that for the more senior bros here, they can kenna KC for quite a few reasons. Some may actually enjoy a light KC as it is a thrill like fishing. Trying to catch the illusive Bass or Trout that everyone else is trying to catch. Another way is by some method which they have not encountered before and it hits them without them knowing or being prepared.

How not to fall into KC traps? Even if you are careful, you may still fall into one, and to retire is not an option. But I guess it is how we manage our risks and our potential losses. Excuse me for speaking like a financial adviser, but it is always about money. So we must always know when we should cut our losses or know how much we are willing to lose and from there we can still walk away without too much damage. Some people just do not want to accept loss of money, face or the reality and or are hoping to win from a loss making position. I do wish you luck and also strength.

Please do excuse a newbird trying to teach a senior.

goodpartner
29-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Dear Senior Bro Goodpartner,

My personal opinion is that for the more senior bros here...
:
:
Please do excuse a newbird trying to teach a senior.

Just a tcss thread, no need to tok seniority. For all you know I registered this nick when I was an underage kid during my school holidays. :D

Trying to catch the illusive Bass or Trout that everyone else is trying to catch.

This point I share some sentiments :rolleyes:

There is this common thinking that since these WL (fishes) see so many men (bait) daily, the dick that got her special attention (bite) must be especially yummy (thick/big). Laggi steam if that is also the prize catch (ang-pai) in the lake where many rods go after mahciam like in a competition.

...how much we are willing to lose and from there we can still walk away without too much damage... face or the reality and or are hoping to win from a loss making position

Well, in my situations, I won't even call if the stakes are too high (e.g. a money sucker, etc.). But if the stakes are low which I can maintain easily, it's the gal who is on the losing end; money can always be earned indefinitely, but their youth is limited and non-reversible...

Thanks for sharing, keep your thoughts cumming, which will fuel the ramblings... :D

Max77
29-06-2009, 01:42 AM
... Thinking of being a volunteer and spend a few years of my life so see what's "out there" - they say will help change my life...

Precisely wad i'm thinking of all my life! If financially i'm capable of, i'll sure opt to help others get their life back. For example a uncle who get himself drunk everyday, went home beat the hell out of his wife and kids-i'm willing to coach him out of wad he most probably hate himself so much. Maybe i'll spend all my time thinking how to solve the increasing old age in Singapore making more old age more happy and glad of who they are. Helped abused victims to get back her/his social life. How i wished there's r more of such intelligent and willing person around to make this world a much better place to live in for the less fortunate. Help to lessen the pressure of the fact tat we r indeed living in an heavily political involved society. Life can be more simple and carefree-I believed

P/S-some powerful bro up me 7 points.i'm really grateful.when i log in and saw tat,my tears almost came out after so many yrs.it reminds me tat i've not been living more passionately enuff.A thousand thkq

goodpartner
29-06-2009, 01:58 AM
i'll sure opt to help others get their life back.

Bro, that's very noble of you.

Me far cry from having such saint thoughts man; I probably belong to the group that harbor thoughts like "to each for his own". Even though I do help some of my tirak financially as a robert, it's not without something in return for exchange. After all, you're reading the ramblings of a cheongster in a commercial sex forum here :o

P/S-some powerful bro up me 7 points.i'm really grateful.when i log in and saw tat,my tears almost came out after so many yrs.it reminds me tat i've not been living more passionately enuff.A thousand thkq

It's me lah, didn't I leave my sig in the comment?

You so emotional and kind hearted, not suitable to hang around too much in this forum man... beware... ;)

Max77
29-06-2009, 02:46 AM
...It's me lah, didn't I leave my sig in the comment?

Tat's why! I tot how cum got ppl call me 'goodpartner' haha sorry sorry i got eyes never c the oh-yi-oh lolz...

You so emotional and kind hearted, not suitable to hang around too much in this forum man... beware... ;)

Everybody borned to this world wif some tasks/purposes at diff part of their life.notice some wif special talent doing evil at young age and later on became life saving doctors? And those who became stronger after picking themselves up after evil has it's way on them? U'll know wad to do when it's ur time to 'help somebody'. Like all marketing strategies-it always depends on the demand.

goodpartner
30-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Yesterday afternoon, she sms me...
Hi, how are u? (*_*)

This evening she sms me...
Hi, I miss u. *-*

help help help! :D

DO_YOU_BJ
30-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Ignore it.
Dun reply...
It'll end, then finally u can patch yourself up into 1 whole piece again!
You know the drill dude....dun give up!
Ai Zai......

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Ignore it.
Dun reply...
It'll end, then finally u can patch yourself up into 1 whole piece again!
You know the drill dude....dun give up!
Ai Zai......

Only the first one I replied "I'm fine, thank you. You're not busy?" which she didn't reply until the next day with the second one. I guess her engrish must be bad and the rest are canned messages.

Just that the two smiley (*_*) and *-* seems consistent, so unless she got those from the same customer and forwarded me. :rolleyes:

Anyway, no time for her now... will check out Goldenmile for Soong Tharm when I'm back. For now, I've a date with my tirak... writing this from airport transit...

Boy oh boy, one of the Tigerairways minah air hostess was quite jio man...nice big eyes and smooth face (Name: Farisha). Smell nice everytime she her walk pass...

Panamera
01-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Yo Bro Goodpartner, did you manage to buy the soong-tharm for your partner? hehe

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Thanks for your concern brudder ;) *sniff* *sniff* :~)

Not yet, I think need to check out Goldenmile as suggested by DYBJ bro - dunno have or not. Hmm... maybe I'll bring back some at the end of this trip (am in BKK now, will be in Chiang Rai later).

Panamera
01-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Thanks for your concern brudder ;) *sniff* *sniff* :~)

Not yet, I think need to check out Goldenmile as suggested by DYBJ bro - dunno have or not. Hmm... maybe I'll bring back some at the end of this trip (am in BKK now, will be in Chiang Rai later).

Can try patpong, sukhumvit or silom districts whichever is more convenient for you :)

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Still got 5 hours wait time in airport now... sianz.

Thinking of going to the city for a quick one but lazy.
Any "actions" around the airport area? LoL :D

Panamera
01-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Still got 5 hours wait time in airport now... sianz.

Thinking of going to the city for a quick one but lazy.
Any "actions" around the airport area? LoL :D

Go check out the duty free perfume, wines and spirits along the shopping street. Scan around for Chivas promotor..hehehehe...

Panamera
01-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Miscellaneous ramblings... 01-07-2009 04:49 PM ZAP ZAP ZAP BE CHILL

Yo, I know you will come in to zap me -3 and -2
I was wondering where have you been for past days
Be Happy and Chill..hehehehe :)

itsme
01-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Yo, bros just got on the block and trying to catch up...what's KC ? Thx

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 06:13 PM

Yo, I know you will come in to zap me -3 and -2
I was wondering where have you been for past days
Be Happy and Chill..hehehehe :)

What the....!!! :confused:

Nothing to do with my thread hor?
Will try to upz u if I haven't.

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 06:15 PM

KC = Kum Cheng (in cantonese)

1st post and got 15 pts? Hmm... anyways, welcome!
Pls feel free to ramble here if you're a cheongster.

Panamera
01-07-2009, 06:18 PM
What the....!!! :confused:

Nothing to do with my thread hor?
Will try to upz u if I haven't.

No worries, bro, you faster go and check out the SYT at the airport la. :D

This zapper is allergic to papaya..hehehe

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 06:41 PM
No worries, bro, you faster go and check out the SYT at the airport la. :D

Confirm no promoters here :(

I have taken a pic as proof.
http://i40.tinypic.com/fmm2oj.jpg

Panamera
01-07-2009, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=goodpartner;3881347]Confirm no promoters here :(

Wahahaha..No wonder you can surf happy,happy...Faster eat finish and walk walk la...Check pm
:D

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 07:04 PM
BTW, if any bros do not know this, you can surf for cheap if your mobile phone can be connected as a modem to your PC.

I'm using DTAC network (Happy) and simply buy one of the GPRS plan here:
::Happy - ???????????????????????????:: (http://www.happy.co.th/en/low/17_service_mobile_internet02.php#)

I'm currently on a 1 day unlimited data plan for only 49 baht (SGD$2.00+). The other 50hr plan within a month is another great choice if you plan to stay in Thailand a while and uses your phone to access internet occasionally.

Many people are amazed that I can surf the net for so long sitting here at a cafe, since there's no wireless zone in this airport. I have a Nokia N95, and with such a plan I access GPS via Google Maps like nobody business, taking down coordinates and tracking my route as I venture into the villages and dungeons... fighting off rescuers along the way... hehe.

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Only the first one I replied "I'm fine, thank you. You're not busy?" which she didn't reply until the next day with the second one. I guess her engrish must be bad and the rest are canned messages.

Just that the two smiley (*_*) and *-* seems consistent, so unless she got those from the same customer and forwarded me. :rolleyes:

She just sent me the 3rd SMS:
Hi, how are u? today. (*-*)

... and I'm half way to her home town to meet my tirak :rolleyes:

I think I need to reply this time...
LoL, this is the KC game we play after getting bored with F&F.
If you can't beat'em, join'em?

Max77
01-07-2009, 10:43 PM

Yo, I know you will come in to zap me -3 and -2 ...

omg!i tot can oni zap per person one time oni?

<beck's>
01-07-2009, 10:46 PM

Kah cheng.

Panamera
01-07-2009, 11:16 PM

Yo Bro Itsme, Have a good read below classic KC thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/116417-how-kc-wl-without-being-kc-ed-her.html

Cheers and enjoy the read. :)

starcrosser
03-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Rest for awhile first lor.

Panamera
03-07-2009, 04:28 PM
To the mass-zapper and clones:

Please read this and stop flaming my nics

You will be exposed like below ballless, sick minded Power- 6 loser by Boss Sam and Moderators:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/135738-sincerely-begging-forgiveness.html

Sorry, TS Bro Goodpartner for the sidetrack message above.

born_mean
03-07-2009, 06:15 PM
To the mass-zapper and clones:

Please read this and stop flaming my nics

You will be exposed like below ballless, sick minded Power- 6 loser by Boss Sam and Moderators:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/135738-sincerely-begging-forgiveness.html

Bro...so you found the guilty party liao hahaha

Chill ;) BM

Panamera
03-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Bro...so you found the guilty party liao hahaha

Chill ;) BM

I hope to 學習把每一件事都做到完善

You have a super chill weekend too! :)

goodpartner
03-07-2009, 09:37 PM

Not at all mate :)

If that's the outcome of our PMs, good move there!

Such are ramblings of cheongsters too... It's already a bold act to share heart matters here opening to scrutiny, getting zapped for sharing will be discouraging.

goodpartner
05-07-2009, 12:01 AM
I can't find those old threads like "Woes of a cat40 tirak" and especially "Joy of a cat40 sponsor" which I started. Deleted ah?

Panamera
05-07-2009, 12:02 PM
I can't find those old threads like "Woes of a cat40 tirak" and especially "Joy of a cat40 sponsor" which I started. Deleted ah?

Here you go: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/52610-woes-cat-40-tirak.html

Joy of a cat40 sponsor - think deleted already

goodpartner
05-07-2009, 01:08 PM
thanks mate!

Hmm... Joy not appreciated here? :rolleyes:

These tirak threads are classics man. Lots of wisdom in them once the tcss posts are filtered out. I "grew up" as a newbie cheongster with them and still surviving.

PRC or what not, lots of lessons in it are cross trainers.

Panamera
05-07-2009, 01:17 PM
No problem, mate.

goodpartner
12-07-2009, 04:17 AM

Anyway, no time for her now... will check out Goldenmile for Soong Tharm when I'm back. For now, I've a date with my tirak... writing this from airport transit...

Holy crap! I just got off the phone after almost 1 hour chatting with her!

Ya right, I did visit her earlier in the evening for 2 sessions time, though it was too late to get the thai salad. She did keep asking why I spent so many days in Thailand and suspected I have a thai gf there to which I ofcoz say no, being a player :rolleyes:

However, that strangly dug up some sort of guilt feeling and I couldn't perform on the bed! What a shame, such a pretty and charming gal naked in front of me and yet blood flowed to my brain instead :( Actually, part of the reason is because of the marathon sex I had over the past week plus...totally sexhausted liao.

She kept apologizing and later called me after work for that long chat. We talk about many things, the KC force is strong man. I told her I'm a playboy (which is true) and suprisingly she play along with me saying she's a playgirl too. Suit me fine, we agree to go for short tours once she ROD early next year :)

Watch this thread to find out how a cheongster plough through another KC trap... Either survive to tell more or have my life turned upside down. If bros sense my boat is overturning, throw in a float...

Max77
12-07-2009, 11:41 AM
...However, that strangly dug up some sort of guilt feeling and I couldn't perform on the bed! ...

...Either survive to tell more or have my life turned upside down. If bros sense my boat is overturning, throw in a float...

Too much guilt can't hav good sex;too much doubt can't hav good relationship. Life is like a box of chocolate...

goodpartner
12-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Too much guilt can't hav good sex;too much doubt can't hav good relationship. Life is like a box of chocolate...

It's more of the guilt that got me into this state, as mentioned my earlier ramblings, that caused me to end what could have been a "normal" relationship with a local girl in the past. :o

Anyways... more about my past in later ramblings, maybe. Currently I'm living my life a swinging single and sort of enjoying it even though there are occasional emptiness feeling inside.

Now, back to this new KC target. Some of the classic traps that get me wondering as follow:

- She took initiative to ask and gave me her hp# saying she don't usually do that (ya right) and citing that she rejected many other customers who asked. I asked to spot-check her phone which she gladly and quickly obliged :rolleyes: (I didn't do it)

- She'll tell me things like some customers offer her a lump sum of money to stop working, which she also reject saying that she don't like them. She'll show me gifts from customers like expensive handphones, jewelries, etc. again saying she don't like those customers... (hmm...)

- She asked me to visit her in her hometown and to meet me during her off days. (Now, these are the real money sucking occasions that drain roberts off like an ATM, slowly bit by bit, you won't feel it, but will cost much more than paying for the bonks) - I'll see if it's worth it when it cums.

- If I cast doubts on what she says, telling her straight that she's doing/saying all these to many customers for the ultimate goal of money, she'll confidently tell me a few times something like "... you don't believe me? Ok, you know me long-long... you'll believe me... I'm not like that..."

- Now this is the mind blowiing and controversial thing for me: So far, she has NEVER gave me any BJ/BBBJ nor even deep-frenching me (tougue action) for the 3 times I've patronized her! Only kissing on the balls and licking around the area, plus light frenching. Don't like to be painted and even shy about farking in a standing position which I like. (I thought I'm the one using reverse psychology on her, but she seems to me baiting me instead! :p)

The last point is probably what makes me crazy about "getting" her eventually, she managed to set up a challenge but yet open up other doors for me. What an interesting KC game. :cool:

Damage so far: 4 sessions (1+1+2) and $20 tips

Max77
12-07-2009, 08:23 PM
It's more of the guilt that got me into this state, as mentioned my earlier ramblings, that caused me to end ...... this new KC target......
- She took initiative to ask and gave me her hp# saying she don't usually do that (ya right) and citing that she rejected many other customers who asked. I asked to spot-check her phone which she gladly and quickly obliged......- She'll tell me things like some customers offer her a lump sum of money to stop working, which she also reject saying that she don't like them. She'll show me gifts from customers like expensive handphones, jewelries, etc. again saying she don't like those customers......
- If I cast doubts on what she says, telling her straight that she's doing/saying all these to many customers for the ultimate goal of money, she'll confidently tell me a few times something like "... you don't believe me? Ok, you know me long-long... you'll believe me... I'm not like that..."

I hav an similar encounter. She manage to befriend some of those powerful man here locally. Think in China it's her instinct to 'befriend' wealthy/powerful man. I remember those guys wif very nice and big car sending her to my place so tat she can hav supper wif me. Got one time one spider stop at my company's guardroom bcoz i told her i'm going to work late...She say by choosing me she feel more happy bcoz i'm more simple to be wif and she's happier wif me. I'm under so much pressure fr myself although she treat me so well. Those were jus memories now...when u don't get wad u want, u'll always think of it...

goodpartner
13-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Spider?

...one spider stop at my company's guardroom ....when u don't get wad u want, u'll always think of it...

Reminds me of that 93.8 Live Slice of Life story about a thousand-year-old spider watching prayers from the corner of a temple, with a moral on the most important thing in life being what you're having now, and not what you want or what you can't get but always think of. LoL

Quite a feat to have other men sending her to your doorstep...I'm sure yours must be a sweet memory ;)

goodpartner
13-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Today I wanna ramble about the topic on Mistress, so far I get a couple of reply posts and even PM asking me to look at the Mistress thread since I like to engage in more than "Fuck and Forget" :rolleyes:

So it seems like having Mistresses more is accepted than having Tiraks or going further in commercial fucks, or at least the former invite less machine gun bullets from readers :D However, I read somewhere that Mistress is a term by definition for a married man, otherwise they are call "girlfriend". So I like to draw an analogy between these two.

Some key commonalities:

Mistress
- Usually a rich men game. Given a house, allowances and visited occasionally.
- The "owner" usually wants exclusivity of her, but she knows he is married but may not know he has more than one mistress.
- She is usually someone known from the "entertainment" scene, KTV, etc. Money can buy.

"Girlfriend"
Ok, I'm not referring to the normal BGR girlfreind, but really very similar to the above except for the man's status of being a single, and the subtle differences below:

- Usually monetary commitment level not as high to include a house.
- Sama sama on exclusivity preference. The man wants to own the CB but girl do not know he got more than one.
- In our context (cheongsters), the girl is usually from the "entertainment" scene too! Ya, from brothels and FL... but also KTV ;) Money can also buy.

So, a few things dawn on me. Firstly, except for the terminology used due to the man's marital status, what's the dif? It's possible that the married man's mistress was a FL/hooker right? etc... along this line of thought. Why are having "mistresses" more accepted than "girlfriends"? The KC and robert arguments doesn't apply here as any differences, no?

In fact, other than the perceived "lower class" difference on having FL/Hooker as "girlfriends", it's a less costly game and does less damage to others (commitment to the girlfriend and more importantly, vows & obligations to mans' wife/family).

I'm armed with bullet proof suit :D

dilmon
13-07-2009, 11:03 PM
any bros here buy food for WL? and is that the start of a KC trap?

it might be just a few bucks, but one thing leads to another...

any experience from any bros?

longwinter
13-07-2009, 11:32 PM

Actually l used to...when l go for my bonk in the house, will buy some food for the girls, be it fruits, drinks or some snacks..

Is alright to buy sum things for them to eat/drink if u feel like doin so...but dun be too engrossed into the whole matter la..dun go into thinking of being with them together or fall for them..

Sometimes we can think n assume that we are friends of the wl, but in their mind, they will always think of us as customers..

Max77
14-07-2009, 03:46 AM
Spider?

the guard told me is farrari spider (honestly, is there such car?)

with a moral on the most important thing in life being what you're having now, and not what you want or what you can't get but always think of. LoL

Quite a feat to have other men sending her to your doorstep...I'm sure yours must be a sweet memory ;)

yar perhaps the best relationship is the one which stops at the right time...

tuxedosam
15-07-2009, 04:02 AM
'spider' ahh? it's just a fanciful generic name for an open-topped two-seater car (what to the rest of us mortals is simply a roadster) used principally (though not exclusively) by the italians...so yes, there are plenty of ferrari spiders around...

hahaha, is it true that a 'girlfriend'/'mistress' (from the 'scene') would invite less scorn in some quarters than just going for a commercial bonk!? i dun really know...all i know is that i would never get a broad or someone from the commercial sex industry to be either a gf or a mistress. it's something a little outta the world for me, conceptually.

heh, even the most enterprising and far-sighted hunter will occasionally, while carefully laying his traps and busy stalking his prey, end up becoming the one hunted instead. will he know it before it is too late? will he snap outta it and retreat before he walks into the lair of an enemy whom he was never even looking out for? when you're feeling edgy or unsure, you're already fucked. better stop while you still can la. anyway, the mindfuck and game-playing should always be conducted with a very clear goal in mind - free or discounted sex for some, an ego-boost or adrenaline rush for another school, and other extraneous varieties of payout for yet others. if you lose sight of your priorities and goals, that's when it can get tricky or hairy, i guess...

very troublesome leh...or is it not? life is complicated enough; it needs to be made easy (or easier), not twisted into some complex soap-opera plot. F'n'F commercial sorties are still the way to go, especially with the likes of these whores... simpler and cleaner. dun lie to yourself and liken whatever relationship you might have with them to 'friendship'. you're only a customer, it's very true. and it ends there. whoring isn't charity-work. and no matter what you might occasionally liken yourself to be, you ain't around to be their patron saint or saviour. so at the very least, dun expect any citation or medal if you've already put it down to committing your resources. way i see it, unless the potential payback is really SOMETHING, one shouldn't even be in the ridiculous position of considering in the first place. no offence to nobody; different folks, different strokes...

goodpartner
15-07-2009, 05:07 AM
Thanks all bros, for sharing your thoughts on my ramblings thread. Don't know why I'm craving for attention in sbf lately.

Do You guys also find your participation in this forum in burst of interest which last a time span before fading off and shut off totally from it? Maybe not for those who are here for contacts or daily pcc fixes from the erotic stories or media. Personally I really appreciate the sharing of experiences and thoughts, especially in situation like now where I seems to be seeking answers for a question I can't define myself. It's funny but it's true. It's nice to get the ah-ha feeling once a while.

anyway, the mindfuck and game-playing should always be conducted with a very clear goal in mind - free or discounted sex for some, an ego-boost or adrenaline rush for another school, and other extraneous varieties of payout for yet others. if you lose sight of your priorities and goals, that's when it can get tricky or hairy, i guess...

Obvious as it might be, this goal setting point is what resonate with me now. I didn't really think of it though in the back of my mind I've always thought I'm befriending these 'gf' from commercial scene for eventual local guides (with extras) since I like traveling and experiencing local custom and lifestyle. Why pick 'guides' from commercial scene, I guess for me they are easy targets.

Perhaps too, why most Mistresses are taken from the commercial scene. At least that's what I read from the mistress thread here.

You're right I need to be clear of the goals and not loose sight of the priority.

goodpartner
16-07-2009, 04:27 AM

You can bet it's the begining of KC-ing, thought whether trap or not depends on your... ahem... goal and whether you can keep your priority :D Chey....

That lead me to continue the rambling of my current KC target. I finally bought her soong-tharm to eat from goldenmile, and she treat me to tharm-something (can't remember) but it was the similar hot and soury salad that has small crabs, seems raw, where we eat with the shell. We were eating out on her off day.

She shopped for a Eng-Thai dictionary, a paperback "SMS reference - messages for your loved one" and a Thai prayer book. I ask for their purpose, to which she hide them away shyly. Well, I'll see about that pretty soon :rolleyes: The self-kc part of me ofcoz wanna think she got those for me la! Which I like to think so, since she has been asking her colleage's help for translation of a couple of long sms I wrote her. (Ya, right. i cannot always be so cold ma)

One interesting thing I found out later was that the colleage who helped her is the formal ang-pai, whom she say don't really like her, because she has now overtaken her as the ang-pai after being here! Woah... I didn't know that about her, and this further boasted my ego further having such a target. (Pls pardon the bragging in my ramblings, just trying to have fun writing)

After that late lunch, I suggested driving to some tourist spots before ending the night with karaoke and disco. We tease each other like courting couples throughout the day. Things like whether I'm just a 'customer' or want to be her boyfriend - I fucked her mind by saying she's still working as a WL and that I won't be able to take the blows always thinking she's with customers, I'll be jealous and go crazy, blah blah.

The highlight for the day was a phone offer of $100 overnight booking (usual $200) as a lure for me to u-turn back to geylang after sending her back and almost reaching home. Didn't take it since she was high and tipsy... Plus not wanting to sound cheap for now (I know end up I'll still pay full fare in the morning la)

Oh, we've advanced to deep frenching now. I'll pop the question 'ben fiend pom dai mai' one of there days when timing is right... :D

Thank you for reading.

goodpartner
05-01-2010, 01:23 AM
So she has ended her tour of duty and left Sg finally. :cool:

She said she'll be calling me once she "settle down" back home - my excuse that she's a "working gal" no longer hold now. Soon it'll be "here I go again... same old shit again... up and down the LOS... one more gal and I'll be through... way-lo waay-lo waylow waylooo....-way-loh!" :D

For now, I've found a new target that'll sextisfy my urge while in Sggy. After a few visits to patronize her, she finally replied "dai" to my standard teasing question "ben fein pom dai mai?" - So I'm set again for local delights :p

qsnake
14-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Well, in my situations, I won't even call if the stakes are too high (e.g. a money sucker, etc.). But if the stakes are low which I can maintain easily, it's the gal who is on the losing end; money can always be earned indefinitely, but their youth is limited and non-reversible...
:D

while the girl's youth is irreversible, the smart FL always plays a few men at the same time. They don't put all their eggs in one basket, cos' they know better than anyone else, that men can't be trusted to be faithful to a single girl. Their objective is to make enough money from these men that they careful "cultivate" and then go home and retire with their savings or start a business.

goodpartner
31-01-2010, 02:58 AM
while the girl\'s youth is irreversible, the smart FL always plays a few men at the same time. They don\'t put all their eggs in one basket, cos\' they know better than anyone else, that men can\'t be trusted to be faithful to a single girl.

Well said.

She finally call me at 4am yesterday and chat for an hour after all these while since r.o.d.! :rolleyes:

Spent all her money on a house and the balance to buy a car... Now working as a Coyote dancer, tell me earning about 30K baht a month without going out with customers (otherwise easily can earn multiple times). Then hinted to me that 30K is all she need get by in BKK, paying for lodging, car and food, etc....

Follow by popping the magic question after a little prelude: \"...enjoyed the time we had in Sg outing during my off days... I really like you... Do you want me?\" :rolleyes:

I avoided a direct answer, say something like she is still [a] working [gal]! To which she rebut like a willful child that I still dont understand her and that she dont go out with customers... blah. :rolleyes:

Me will be in BKK in no time** :D

** DISCLAIMER: Do not try this at home! Parental guidance required.