PDA

View Full Version : For single guys or those senoir(also can comment)

peter69on
29-03-2009, 07:28 PM
hi,

I would like to ask those guys who are currently single. We had been cheonging for some times. If one day, a girl you met like you. However, she is not really pretty. Would you accept it?

We had been cheonging for too long that our beauty of a women has been raised quite alot. The love has been covered by look at first sight. I had a few opportunity but decided to reject because of not beautiful. its become a problem. oh gosh. i even afraid that my brother wont be able to raised when the time comes.

haizz
peter

pfingo
29-03-2009, 07:33 PM
follow your heart

peter69on
29-03-2009, 07:45 PM
follow your heart

its not easy. if not, i would have settled down.

the temptation is too strong. The body, breast, butt of a beauty
is way too strong. if i cant avoid all these temptation. i be single all the way liao.

lacoruna69
29-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Ask yourself whether you like her. If you don't, no point carry on.
Don't be with her just because she said she like you. Like that is cheating - both to her and yourself. Fun meh?

DO_YOU_BJ
29-03-2009, 08:05 PM
hi,

I would like to ask those guys who are currently single. We had been cheonging for some times. If one day, a girl you met like you. However, she is not really pretty. Would you accept it?

We had been cheonging for too long that our beauty of a women has been raised quite alot. The love has been covered by look at first sight. I had a few opportunity but decided to reject because of not beautiful. its become a problem. oh gosh. i even afraid that my brother wont be able to raised when the time comes.

haizz
peter

Visual stimulus is not lasting.
If she likes you and she's a WL, makan lor...waiting for wat???????
Pretty or not isnt important.
Wats important is whether you can swallow or not.
If can, then what's all the fuss about.
Can eat....EAT
Cant eat....dun eat lor

Like that also cannot decide....not like you getting a wife rite

peter69on
29-03-2009, 08:49 PM
no. it is not a wl. thats why i said not pretty.

And yes. lol...i really looking for wife.
i mean seriously. The problem is most women
i found is not pretty compared to wl of course.

I guess i had to surrender to fate.

Panamera
29-03-2009, 09:04 PM
no. it is not a wl. thats why i said not pretty.And yes. lol...i really looking for wife. i mean seriously. The problem is most women i found is not pretty compared to wl of course. I guess i had to surrender to fate.

Disturbed by the turbulence of the time,
Distressed as age races on an uneven track,
Deluded of happier days to come,
Do not hold down your aching head or staring into oblivion,
Do not resign yourselves to fate!!!

You will find "HER" eventually who you'll find Comfortable and Appealing to you and your senses...Don’t give up the search or let natural takes it course, it’s in your hand, Bro..Cheer-up! :D

Beton05
29-03-2009, 09:08 PM
It depend to individual when both can get along or not?

ekemono
29-03-2009, 09:18 PM
A beautiful rose will wither in times to come.
But a beautiful heart will prevails thru ages...

fl saviour
29-03-2009, 09:33 PM
sorry bros to come in and comment even i newbie and mostly is senior here..paiseh ha.. actually it doesnt matters whether ur mate is swee or not.. the utmost importance is the feel when 2gether la.no point having a pretty vase and but not enjoying la, seriously much better have someone tat can click well.. we bonk fl for the looks and excitement, but a partner is totally different, and having a wife doesnt means cant bonk others liao, just must know how to go back home and jagar family.. ai heong siu must ai jiap siu rite..any offence to bros here pls dun take to heart, i m a very straight person.. so enjoy while we live and be responsible for watever things we did..

DO_YOU_BJ
29-03-2009, 09:45 PM

You really need to know what the FUCK you are looking for.
Your ideas of marriage are all FUCKED
Ai Pi, Ai Chi, Ai tua liap ni, ai goon chu bi, ai gao si, ai liam ti ti, ai sebei swee
You can find one, intro to me also......
Nabei you some fuck who just passed puberty or wat????????
Really cannot heck when i saw your reply in wanting to find a wife.

Well, to all bros reading, this is a classic example of guys wants that leads him to cry foul play.....cos he looks for a soul mate based of appearance.....

To find a wife, you will need the proper requirements:
Go read the link below it & understand it
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/114374-wanted-married-china-girl-but-i-am-married-5.html#post3458492

If still cannot understand, go ask your parents why they got married or you can even go ask your friends why they got married.
If you can receive an answer from anyone who say, becos she chio, becos her boobs D cup.....pls tell me...I will WORSHIP their ability to last so long!

I am not attacking you but think about it, one day, should you ever become a dad, and your son or daughter comes to you and says, Daddy, should we get married????
What's wrong honey?
He not handsome leh or she buay chio leh
I would love to see your response & reaction then!!!!!!

goodpartner
29-03-2009, 09:49 PM
she is not really pretty. Would you accept it?

oh gosh. i even afraid that my brother wont be able to raised when the time comes.

The problem is most women i found is not pretty compared to wl of course.

Actually the solution is simple.

Just keep looking and you'll eventually find one that'll be pretty enuff to make your cock stand during sex. If you're the out-going and sociable type, and still can't meet one lidat, then just keep meeting MORE new gals - join SDU or those dating events - it's a number game.

Worst cum to worst (or izit worse?), maybe consider marry a pretty WL? :D

Panamera
29-03-2009, 09:59 PM
A Pugliese proverbs:

La fèmmene iè ccome a la castàggne da fore iè bbone da iìnde tène la magàggne.

Translate: A woman is like a chestnut, they look good from the outside and hide all their "flaws" on the inside.

Marìte me sìnde, megghière te sònghe mazzàte me dà, mazzàte te dònghe.

Translate: My husband, you are; Your wife, I am; You give me blows and I give them right back.

Hope these 2 ancient proverbs helps.....Dont judge a book by its cover...:p

Fraser007
29-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Personal view is Singapore market is too small, not enough chiobu to go around. Good ones only so few, mostly taken or someone's wife, left the "wont-take-2nd-look" sort.

Hence some sg girl who are average will think they rate themselves 8/10 when at best only 6-6.5/10, and alot of dumb bros will go ga-ga over them. They hang up and sell.

Which explains why the HUGE INFLUX Of foreign import Vietnam, Thai, PRC chicks flooding our shores, to give all the guys here more quality and quantity, in return to earn our money too.
I think life is fair in some way, Singapore has got the guys with money but not enough chicks to go around. :D

colins
29-03-2009, 10:17 PM
I have a friend who is near mid-thirties. In appearance, he's got greasy hair, a few blackened teeth, old spectacles greenish with algae, nose-hair sticking out and cannot say anywhere near good-looking. Works in admin position for like thousand plus bucks a month. Visits thailand and china periodically for you-know-what.

He's got a problem like you too, he likes to live out his dream in KTVs.

And of cos, all of us believe that he may never get married. The more he sink into his world of admirations by PRC WL, the more he needs it. And the more his values are warped. While his PRC 'gfs' come and go, these girls get real after they return home with some of his money, he just get new replacements one after another, sustaining those values he acquired from them. He once said the same words which you mentioned, why should he go look for a 'sub-standard' girl?

All I can say to you is, if you do not hold your own values as the most important aspect of your life, you can't see them in anyone else, much less in the person who you should choose as a life partner.

Panamera
29-03-2009, 10:19 PM
All I can say to you is, if you do not hold your own values as the most important aspect of your life, you can't see them in anyone else, much less in the person who you should choose as a life partner.

Respect! Respect! :D

colins
29-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Personal view is Singapore market is too small, not enough chiobu to go around. Good ones only so few, mostly taken or someone's wife, left the "wont-take-2nd-look" sort.

Hence some sg girl who are average will think they rate themselves 8/10 when at best only 6-6.5/10, and alot of dumb bros will go ga-ga over them. They hang up and sell.

Which explains why the HUGE INFLUX Of foreign import Vietnam, Thai, PRC chicks flooding our shores, to give all the guys here more quality and quantity, in return to earn our money too.
I think life is fair in some way, Singapore has got the guys with money but not enough chicks to go around. :D

Dun agree bro. If you are a normal PRC man with a degree and a career, you will probably face the same problems with PRC girls just as a lot of sg guys with sg girls. To be frank, many local girls rate themselves ok, just that many local guys are too damn lacking in self confidence or are just too willing to submit themselves to a one-sided relationship. ;)

peter69on
29-03-2009, 10:39 PM
hi colins

i think you probably know how i feel right know.

I probably confused and doesnt seem like want to stop.
And at the same time is afraid to miss another good boat.

This boat is probably more genuine than those speedboat than i am
paying. it is fact that most of us are paying to enjoy these fancy.

still confusing. my boat seem to be getting lesser. its hard to find someone who like me more than i like her.

hi blow job,

i think i know what you trying to say or pass the message. i think i need to get a clear picture and draw a clear line.
my mind seem to be mix up.

colins
29-03-2009, 10:52 PM
still confusing. my boat seem to be getting lesser. its hard to find someone who like me more than i like her.

Becos it is a lot harder to like a person not by the appearance but by the character. Have you asked yourself what is it that makes you attractive? Somehow it has occured to me many times, that if you start looking for appearance, even for our local girls, they will also look at your appearance. How well-to-do, how deep your pocket, how lavish is your lifestyle, kinda stuff. In the end, many guys blame them as being realistc and materialistic. Come on, we are the ones who choose to chase them what. If you dun like them (based on their appearance) why you wanna chase them? Simple girls have simple needs. Vice versa for girls at the other side of the scale. You choose la. ;)

HCKing
29-03-2009, 10:59 PM
hi,

haizz
peter

depends on yr priority in a relationship bro, if u rate looks as top priority then of cos dont waste the poor girl's time and go look 4 yr ideal dream girl. if u rate compactibility and character as top priority then u gotta ask yrself if that girl has a gd character and compactible to u or nt. ultimately u have to knw what u want in a relationship. there's no perfect girl in this world so ask yrself wat issit that matters to u most when u find a gf or wife.

as 4 the WL factor, wont make much of a difference in yr selection criteria as well cos again it depends on individual's preference. some guys rate WL looks as top priority while some rate WL GFE as top priority.

if u think finding a pretty hot babe as gf or wife can give u the ego boost and got face value, then go ahead and find 1. there's no right or wrong here, u choose yr bride but dont kpkb its all her fault in the events things dont turn out fine cos its yr choice afterall.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-03-2009, 11:02 PM
hi blow job,

i think i know what you trying to say or pass the message. i think i need to get a clear picture and draw a clear line.

Allow me to help your mind get clearer on an advise that i post here many many times......

When you come out from the lift or enter the HC/TN or the FLs room, remember that you're walking into a dream and just ENJOY IT to the fullest.
When you leave, remember to WAKE UP cos dream is over n back to the real world you go.
Looks like you forgot to wake up!

HCKing
29-03-2009, 11:31 PM
hi colins

i think you probably know how i feel right know.

I probably confused and doesnt seem like want to stop.
And at the same time is afraid to miss another good boat.

This boat is probably more genuine than those speedboat than i am
paying. it is fact that most of us are paying to enjoy these fancy.

hi blow job,

i think bro, u gotta ask yrself, what u can do for the girl u really like, the type that u fancy. will u be able to like her more than she likes u? if u r confident that in the events the ideal dream girl comes along u can like her and give her more than she can return favour then go 4 the dream girl. but my guts feel is u r actually searching for the one that is pretty and willing to give u more as well. it will nt be easy bro, unless u gt the looks and 'seh' of Andy Lau + his wealth. like wat bro colins say, u can have yr selection criteria, the other party has hers too. be realistic.

Santaclaws
30-03-2009, 12:08 AM

very well said, but the sad thing is the more u patronize WLs, the more u won't or can't value virtues such as faithfulness, love and commitment in a relationship with an average looking sg women.

I sometimes wonder, in the later part of our lifes when we look back and think of the number of "average looking" sg women which we've given up to let ourselves be captivated by the more attractive WLs, is it all worth it ?

colins
30-03-2009, 12:26 AM
I sometimes wonder, in the later part of our lifes when we look back and think of the number of "average looking" sg women which we've given up to let ourselves be captivated by the more attractive WLs, is it all worth it ?

Bro, this is an invalid question becos it contains a paradox. If we din give up 'average looking' women, we wont have a later part of our lives thinking otherwise. Likewise if we stay faithful, the question will then be, is it worth staying faithful to one and give up the rest of 'more attractive WL'. This kinda questions are the type of question which will make us lose our ways, becos it will make us take whatever that is given to us without considering whether we need it or not.

The only thing that is logical and has no argument to the basic truth, is what bro DYBJ said, whether the relationship that you are holding on to, takes place in dream state or reality. KTV/WL/FL relationships are always unreal and they feed on your needs to fulfil a desired dream state. In reality, you may be just an uninteresting unattractive guy who can't get a girl to be true to you.

Tai_zi21
30-03-2009, 01:02 AM
I think the word here should be chemistry....

do u and the gal have it? do u have something in common? or maybe u enjoy her acc? of cos physical apperance is impt to mi... but u dun have to be pretty babe or super chio right? just normal looking and with a gd character to begin with.... why not?

I remember 1 saying

It always better to be loved rather than love somone

Just my point of views here

Cheers :)

DO_YOU_BJ
30-03-2009, 01:40 AM
Letting go of someone dear to you is hard but
holding on to someone who doesn't even feel the
same is much harder
Giving up doesn't mean you're weak. It only
means that you're strong enough to let go

Wah bro, you siggy kumtong man
Must have went through some tough times
Take care

Panamera
30-03-2009, 02:24 AM
I probably confused and doesnt seem like want to stop.And at the same time is afraid to miss another good boat.This boat is probably more genuine than those speedboat than i am paying. it is fact that most of us are paying to enjoy these fancy.still confusing. my boat seem to be getting lesser. its hard to find someone who like me more than i like her..

There are are different types of boats, but most have a lot of common uses and items onboard. Before shopping for your new boat it's important to think about these two factors:

1) What activities do you expect to enjoy with your new boat?
2) Determine the monthly budget you are willing to allocate toward your boat

There are different type of boats for different activities. I just named a few which is applicable:

1) Inflatables - light-weight but high performance and high capacity boat constructed with flexible tubes at the gunwale.

2) Speedboat - Fast action for water skiing, racing and diving

3) Ferry - carrying many passengers with a ticket on short-distance, scheduled services

4) Yacht - Pleasure cruising

5) Cabin Cruiser - Staying onboard from one night to a week or longer

The important thing about boating Learning about activities, hulls and anchors, helps you boat safely no matter what type of boat you are aboard.

What type of boat is right for you?

goodpartner
30-03-2009, 02:29 AM
If one day, a girl you met like you. However, she is not really pretty. Would you accept it?

...I had a few opportunity but decided to reject because of not beautiful.

...still confusing. my boat seem to be getting lesser. its hard to find someone who like me more than i like her.

Ya, your mind is indeed fucked-up man. ;)

First you said u had the opportunities to reject a few who like you but not pretty, then you contradict yourself by saying it's hard to find someone who like you more than you like her?!

WTF (Way Too Fun) :D

Panamera
30-03-2009, 02:36 AM
Oh yeah! I forgot to add:

I think you also need a Good Marine GPS Navigation and Tracking Radar on board or else you'll lost your bearings in the South China Sea.....Many tiger sharks around..Beware

pewpew
30-03-2009, 10:50 AM
Ai Pi, Ai Chi, Ai tua liap ni, ai goon chu bi, ai gao si, ai liam ti ti, ai sebei swee

Bro DYBJ, What does that means?

juzplay
30-03-2009, 11:25 AM

Allow Xiao di to say something...

Looks become secondary once you are in love...

If u think the 2 of you can click well, start off loh.. no pressure.. dating doesn't mean marriage or sex or both...

It is juz 2 persons enjoying each other's company

Panamera
30-03-2009, 11:40 AM

Meaning: Super productive baby machine la

etct88
30-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Marriage is like a seiged castle, those outside wants to get in, those inside wants to get out.

If cunt make up mind, have pre conditions, it' OK! Just make sure you have plenty of $$$$$, but still no warranty.....

It is either in or out, no such thing as

Ai Pi, Ai Chi, Ai tua liap ni, ai koon law pee, ai wu MRT, a sai tar taxi, koh wu SBS.........

slider_72
30-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Oh yeah! I forgot to add:

I think you also need a Good Marine GPS Navigation and Tracking Radar on board or else you'll lost your bearings in the South China Sea.....Many tiger sharks around..Beware

Bro, if TS keeps being distracted by the other boats, I think what he needs is to memorise the COLREGs by heart and avoid a collision at sea.

Panamera
30-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Every men fancy that whenever they see/meet girls, the girls are looking in their direction and smiling up a STORM!

Bro T.S. Do keep in mind that: You are selective, so are the Women!

The secret to a happy life is sometimes to be less selective and more content, less smart and more understanding ..... analysing every aspect and trying to find a partner means one day you suddenly realise you have reached sunset..

DO_YOU_BJ
30-03-2009, 01:06 PM

Ai Gao Si = want very good at giving birth 要很会生

HCKing
30-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Every men fancy that whenever they see/meet girls, the girls are looking in their direction and smiling up a STORM!

Bro T.S. Do keep in mind that: You are selective, so are the Women!

The secret to a happy life is sometimes to be less selective and more content, less smart and more understanding ..... analysing every aspect and trying to find a partner means one day you suddenly realise you have reached sunset..

yup, esp in modern society, woman's expectations of guys are much higher than b4. alot of them will also hiam the guy's looks when they pick a bf or partner.

Panamera
30-03-2009, 01:54 PM
I am no expert in WL or FL, but I have my fair share of local gals, I do agreed that 'chemistry' is important during courtship but it is also something that happens between the ears. Chemistry is important and so are looks , money helps too. Weeks, months or years later when you're bitterly breaking up, divorcing and stabbing each other in the back where was the so called "chemistry"?... Hmmmmmm .food for thought, perhaps?

peter69on
30-03-2009, 02:42 PM
I believe most of us at some stage is going to come to this cross junction.

Some of you whose remarks are harsh but in actual facts is true. i believe
you had gone through all this cycles and has a very distinct direction of what life you want.

i think quite a lot of cheongster out here just fulfill what comes along. we reached a certain age. Get married and have kids. However, still went cheonging.

The scary part is i can see my future and thats is what i will be.

spidey69
30-03-2009, 02:52 PM
bro TS,

ask yourself : after fucking those WLs, KTV MMs, PRCs, do you feel good??

or do you feel even emptier and lonely than before??

those WLs etc are only for temporary release.. u need to find someone u love to make your life meaningful..

good luck

yourDoctor
30-03-2009, 03:10 PM
:)
this is quite a big fuss today~ cos there are availabilities of 'services'.
it's good in such a way..u can have fun and enjoy~
but remember, WL/FL they know how to provide services~ so what they say and do may not be 'real'.
in the end u need to find a 'real' one right?
i feel sad seeing my neighbour who has been left by his wife, got money but no one takes care of him..
so..limit urself to a certain age or spending.
then find a good one, we, as guys know that we are dirty, but i guess nowadays most girls are 'dirtied' too ? :)

_AXL_
31-03-2009, 02:32 PM
TS,

it is obvious u have not met the right woman yet. cos u r still judging on looks and figure...

when u meet the woman u want to take care of for the rest of your life, yr cock will stand when u make love to her. yes, it would be a bonus if she is good-looking, but rest assured that yr cock will still stand if she is not that good-looking.

when with WL, it is the norm to want to find someone who is visually stimulating to us in order to sustain the erection, due to the absence of the loving feeling only available in a proper romantic relationship.

hope u get that clear. so long as u continue to mix this two up, u will never find yourself a wife cos u r looking for a hooker. worse, u might even end up getting a hooker for a wife. know what u r looking for is the key.

casannova03
31-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Many bros have spoken their piece and they make sense....from your replies and subsequent correspondences, you already know what you should be looking at when finding a wife.

Why then carry on feigning ignorance? You need someone with the same predicament to agree with you that "yeah its a headache?" and then exchange hi-five because you have found a soul-mate?

Pardon my directness....;)

My View:

God is fair!
You seldom or almost never can find a woman with striking looks, voluptuous body, superb complexion, alluring voice, extremely caring,wonderful wife material and at the same time takes care of everything you need.

Most gals are good in some areas and are not so good in others. Dun live in a "perfect world" that you've constructed yourself. There is no such thing!

WLs you've met belongs to another dimension, of the seemingly perfect lady you so craved! But under that illusion, you have a whole wide world of unknowns that awaits you - should you decide to get involved with one!! Trust me! Few come out unscathed and find their dream realised!

If you cannot even know your own principles and your own stance in your idea of a potential wife, who is a normal woman in society, never mind looking at WLs as alternatives..

You'll "die" in the waves and webs of deceit that you never thought were present!

Hope you know wht's true love and wht's entertainment!
Cheers!;)

casannova03
31-03-2009, 03:33 PM
TS,

hope u get that clear. so long as u continue to mix this two up, u will never find yourself a wife cos u r looking for a hooker. worse, u might even end up getting a hooker for a wife. know what u r looking for is the key.

And so hookers are sinners and cannot get married and have husbands and children?:rolleyes:

And man who patronised hookers are saints and thus allowed to have wives and children?:rolleyes:

I'll say its a bit of an unfair view no?:cool:

Panamera
31-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Bro Peter69on,

Pardon my longwinded post, you should be:

Looking for Ms Right, not Ms Perfect

lblittlebear
31-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Well, not all guys marry prettiest or pretty babes. After all, even the prettiest will look like a old hag when time comes.

We marry one who can be a good wide, virtuous enough to take good care of parents, kids etc etc so much so that we can have "other fun" without worrying.

And most importantly, she would not give us a "green hat"

Like that, cannot marry meh ? Would I insist she must be pretty ? No, that would be my answer.

hi,

haizz
peter

lblittlebear
31-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Well, not all guys marry prettiest or pretty babes. After all, even the prettiest will look like a old hag when time comes.

We marry one who can be a good wide, virtuous enough to take good care of parents, kids etc etc so much so that we can have "other fun" without worrying.

And most importantly, she would not give us a "green hat"

Like that, cannot marry meh ? Would I insist she must be pretty ? No, that would be my answer.

hi,

haizz
peter

colins
31-03-2009, 05:31 PM
And so hookers are sinners and cannot get married and have husbands and children?:rolleyes:

And man who patronised hookers are saints and thus allowed to have wives and children?:rolleyes:

I'll say its a bit of an unfair view no?:cool:

No bro, that is not what bro axl said. The key word mentioned was 'mix', as in we shouldn't mix our requirements for a WL and a wife. Once we are unclear about our expectations from WL and wife, we will very likely expect the impossible from either. There is nothing directed at WL, as you have taken it quite far from the actual meaning.

_AXL_
31-03-2009, 10:32 PM
And so hookers are sinners and cannot get married and have husbands and children?

And man who patronised hookers are saints and thus allowed to have wives and children?

I'll say its a bit of an unfair view no?

My View:

God is fair!
You seldom or almost never can find a woman with striking looks, voluptuous body, superb complexion, alluring voice, extremely caring,wonderful wife material and at the same time takes care of everything you need.

i m gonna use your words to explain myself.

god is fair... u cant find someone who possesses every quality that u want. even if u do find one, what makes u think that she would fall for u then??? it would be good to remember that it takes two hands to clap. if the woman is unwilling to be your wife, nothing much u can do, ya?;) so, u make do. set priorities. eg. wifey should have qualities like respectful to elders, calm and collected, does not fuck around after marriage, be there for u for better or for worse, etc... heard of the phrase, "if the character is right, looks r a better delight".

in short, i was telling TS that he might have to set his priorities right when looking for a wife. he shouldnt be using the same parameters as when he is looking for a WL to satisfy his immediate lust. eg. humongous boobs, nice ass, looks like zhang ziyi, fair and smooth complexion, moans like a whore (duh!!!), etc...

i dont know about u... but do u have friends who go to ktvs and keep rejecting girls until the "perfect" one comes along... then we would scold him " u come ktv to find wife hah???" same concept, different situation nia...

different parameters, was all i meant. i m sure i did not mention anything about sin... it is all about different priorities. i emphatise with your sensitivity as i did read your thread previously. hell, i even emphatise with what u went thru, cos my ex was a ktv girl until i "rescued" her. only difference was that it turned out she didnt need any rescuing in my case...:p

No bro, that is not what bro axl said. The key word mentioned was 'mix', as in we shouldn't mix our requirements for a WL and a wife. Once we are unclear about our expectations from WL and wife, we will very likely expect the impossible from either. There is nothing directed at WL, as you have taken it quite far from the actual meaning.

aiyoh, thanks to you, esteemed bro colins for your clarification. good man, u r. ;)

cunt_search
01-04-2009, 06:19 AM
Beauty in the eye of the beholder
beauty is only skin deep
(nei zai mei) got hear or not?

i find a lot of WL oso know how to use Maybeline n such to make themselves presentable n bankable:p

pretty, u should try lookin at some of them when they remove the make up
cosmetics can really make a difference
i was with a plain jane (WL) but she really shine with make up.
i accepted her at that point of time bcos she in the heart still a good person ma... besides the $$ part:cool:

viper85
02-04-2009, 04:29 AM
hi,

haizz
peter

hmmm...u cheong for how long already?i feel that it all depends on each person`s mentality. but for most case, eventually guys would want to settle down and won`t be too bothered about the looks too much. If u think u`re at marrying age, better go ahead. eventually u'll want a wife that other bros won`t wanna screw.:):)

And like what some bros said, it`s really sometimes chemistry...or for some unknown reason, u can be smitten by an ordinary sg gal.

Other than that, maybe can do what "most"( i think) bros do...even though got gf or wife, still cheong!! U`ll get to see a lot of attached/married guys in KTVs i`m sure.

casannova03
03-04-2009, 01:16 PM
in short, i was telling TS that he might have to set his priorities right when looking for a wife. he shouldnt be using the same parameters as when he is looking for a WL to satisfy his immediate lust. eg. humongous boobs, nice ass, looks like zhang ziyi, fair and smooth complexion, moans like a whore (duh!!!), etc...

aiyoh, thanks to you, esteemed bro colins for your clarification. good man, u r. ;)

Well, I didn't see what you meant then! Now i do! haha!

Pardon my shallow-ness....;)

Thanks bro Colins, your my professor la!! haha:D

newyorker88
03-04-2009, 03:25 PM
A beautiful rose will wither in times to come.
But a beautiful heart will prevails thru ages...

Good post.

Agree.

When you meet your life partner, you will fall for her. All of us grow old someday, physical beauty last for a while. A good heart last forever.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Exactly, HEART!
Sincerity, honour, selflessness...these r the attributes u seek in a life long partner.
Other than that, its all skin deep only!

Panamera
03-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Look for a gal that Warm your Heart, not, Rain in your Heart! Everything will be Beautiful! :p

emokid
03-04-2009, 04:03 PM
All I can say to you is, if you do not hold your own values as the most important aspect of your life, you can't see them in anyone else, much less in the person who you should choose as a life partner.[/QUOTE]

Respect sia... i read thrice b4 i really digest it.. :)

To TS,

jus to share my views. I know bcos u been cheonging too much, looks became the key criteria u look for in a woman be it gf or wife. Though i dun cheong as much as u... mayb :p.. idk..

I oso cant overcome myself to accept gals who like me who r not up to my standard... though frens been telling me its her personality n character thats more important...

She mayb a beauty queen, but sucks in her character n personality.. the relationship definitely won't last long.. unless ur tahan kungfu is 200%.. can tolerate her nuisance... IMO, if for bonk - looks is a must.. long term relationship - looks aside.. try to know her better as fren, go out for movies etc, b4 u make a final decision if u shld take it to a higher level..

my humble $0.02 worth..

_AXL_
03-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Well, I didn't see what you meant then! Now i do! haha!

Pardon my shallow-ness....;)

Thanks bro Colins, your my professor la!! haha:D

no problem, bro... i was once like u, damn sensitive... cos some of my colleagues/friends sat with my ex before, when she was still a ktv girl. quite a number of times i took their words out of context... :p

cheers and all the best to u, ya?;)

warbird
04-04-2009, 01:38 AM
hi,

haizz
peter

Hi bro Peter,

IMHO, one fundamental problem in man-woman union, which includes the institution of marriage, is the innate differences between the sexes.;)

It doesn't matter what men n women consciously say they want from a mate. They are attracted subconsciously to quite different attributes in a potential mate. Attraction is NOT a choice.:confused:

Men are attracted to (in order of intensity):
1) Looks/figure
2) Words/body language
3) Personality/character

Whereas women are attracted to:
1) Words/body language
2) Personality/character
3) Looks/figure

For some individuals (including but not limited to FLs/WLs), money is of paramount importance. If money is a major factor in the union, it may be fraught w/ hurt, sufferings n dangers n may not last. There r exceptions. For example, a rich man marries a very pretty gal. It's fortuitous for the union that his words/body language n character/personality are attractive to her. Then it's a union made in heaven!:D

I suggest that, in the best interest of ur future marraige, u modify ur requirements: Give EQUAL wieght to all three attraction attributes. Get a woman who is passable in looks/figure, but has the right personality/character n who manifests body language that u like. But u should never marry a woman who is physically unattractive to u.

The alternative is to learn to change ur words/body language n personality/character to atrract the gal of ur dream. It's difficult n require NLP, meditation, mind control training, etc. ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers!!

casannova03
04-04-2009, 11:33 AM
no problem, bro... i was once like u, damn sensitive... cos some of my colleagues/friends sat with my ex before, when she was still a ktv girl. quite a number of times i took their words out of context... :p

cheers and all the best to u, ya?;)

Yeah thanks!!;)

ANDYSIAO14
04-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Reading this thread is like looking my self into a mirror...
good thread...worth reading all the posts :)

Solvirser
09-05-2009, 02:32 AM
The obligatory Matthew McConaughey scene — as crucial to his fans as a Miley Cyrus song or a Seth Rogen penis joke is to theirs — is the ritual removing of his shirt, to reveal a torso that could have been sculpted, or certainly caressed, by Michelangelo.
Read (http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1895481,00.html)

pussykiller
10-05-2009, 04:03 PM
I met alice a year ago in a HC, she was pretty asked if we could meet socially. We had coffee, dinner half dozen times and she starts asking for small sums of money, I help out. I find i love being with her, want to protect her help her get out of the business. has had a painful life to say the least. Only one problem is wife, unhappy with wife really. dont have the heart to get rid of her though. I am extremly happy when I am with alice. she lets me into her world a little at a time. she wants to get out but doesnt know how??? I am trying to let go and at the same time want to be more involved. Really dont care much about the wife at all. Real mess to say the least??? Alice is luke warm to me, so dont know what to do??:(:(:(

sotongfreak
10-05-2009, 08:04 PM
very very good reply. sound crude but is actually realistic and straight. good parent example too.

Liquid@cid
10-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Bro TS, even if you get the chio-est girl on earth, you will stil get tired of her eventually..... that is the nature of men 妻不如妾,妾不如偷,偷不如偷不着 is the true side of a man...... if not sbf won't be a pop liao as i believe that a lot of bros here has a chio wife at home tio bo....

And if you just want a chio bu to be your wife, it's very simple, be the richest man on earth and you will be entitled to the most beautiful woman on earth, but love and affection not included......... :rolleyes: