bbbJ = ???
AR = ???
MILF = ???
KC = ????

DO_YOU_BJ
30-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Married Women I Love to Fuck
This is the true meaning of MILF
But now, it's so abused, here I guess, once a woman passes a certain, sge becomes a MILF
Guess it can now be
Matured instead of Married

Panamera
30-03-2009, 01:21 PM
or MILF - Mother I Love to Fuck

I recalled that Bro T.S is having an affair with one MILF?

Whatever, the defination, it's still better to just Pay to Fuck then getting into some messy web, though.

cablesnwires
30-03-2009, 06:30 PM
What does that mean ?

FB = FREE BONK [should be Fuck Buddy]
bbbJ = bare back blow job meaning blow job with no condoms
AR = Ass Rim meaning your girl uses the tongue to go round the rim of the ass
KC = kam-cheng this is in hokkien, meaning either you or the girl uses the feelings, regardless whether they are real or fake

slider_72
30-03-2009, 07:21 PM
What does that mean ?
FL = FIELD LANCE (should be Free Lance)
FR = FREE REPORT (should be Field Report)

just to add on those Bro cablesnwires missed out.

congo9
31-03-2009, 12:34 AM
or MILF - Mother I Love to Fuck

I recalled that Bro T.S is having an affair with one MILF?

Whatever, the defination, it's still better to just Pay to Fuck then getting into some messy web, though.

It easy said then done. Actually yrs back , i am already in love with the present lover i am with. Just that , we are in the awkard position, so i have to leave it as it is. She is also my elder cousin's wife. We come a long way.

Fast forward,i started my own business. She helped me a lot, in work and personal terms. I am already married , she is stil my elder cousin's wife current. But wifey is always not around, hanging around with some other man, went through crisis. Tried to salvage, but till now we are together becos we have a daughter.........

Her marriage my with elder cousin is almost in existence, it only on paper. Every one knows that in our family. But i am not using this to justify my relationship with her. IT will be scandulous !!!!!!!

I could have further the relationship but i just cant do it becos of our family , as we knew each other extended family. Things gets complicated when she took the initiative to further the relationship .......I didnt want to , it no good for my kid. Blame it on my small head ..... if i have to. She is too good to be true when she undress. I must say , she kept herself super well. With a C cupper, slim wasit line and porcelain white skin ....... and a LONG big curly locks. Sex with her is addictive. I really don know i can make love so well and so long with her.

Prior to all these, i do visit FL , but it always 5 minute affair. Cannot enjoy the joy of SEX !

Once my small head enter her pussy, things CAN NEVEEEER NEVER BE the same again. Tried to break up , but couldnt. Prior to writing , i have just unloaded a big big load onto her. She is now peacefully asleep. Just that the more we make love , the more we love each other.

DO_YOU_BJ
31-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Since your small head so weak give you so much trouble, next time use your big head to enter her pussy lor!

congo9
31-03-2009, 12:59 AM
Just that once is start ...............it too good to stop !

colins
31-03-2009, 12:59 AM
Since your small head so weak give you so much trouble, next time use your big head to enter her pussy lor!

Hahahahahaha.....that one really become THINGS WILL NEVER EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!! :D

Panamera
31-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Just that once is start ...............it too good to stop !

I sense that you are actually enjoying every moments of this affair despite that you be going nuclear soon..shouldn't you be building bunkers nows ?

congo9
31-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Yes , u can say that i am enjoying my best moment in life. Someone whom you can REALLY share your joy and sadness with.

Sex life is superb. We can go NON stop if both get into mood. Business is really coming on now after a few yrs of hard work, despite ppl is facing a severe slow down now.

We try to get out of singapore every time if we have time. And we have bought a house in TAMAN SUTERA JB .....and she is a Spore PR and malaysia citizen. She is understanding , she knows we cant go public and we understand each other predicament. That why we bought a house in JB.

Sometimes i ask her repeatedly , has she regretted ...... she say NO..... no way. She say that she is tired of fling and TAI TAI lifestyle. Just want to go work like anyone else.

She said the best is that , i will divorce my wife soon and she will also divorce my cousin.

DO_YOU_BJ
31-03-2009, 01:25 AM
You want her but afraid to have her.
You must talk to her very openly about what to expect if she's wif you.
Yes, you will intro her as wife to friends etc but she can never be your legal wife...Y??? Becos of your kid.
Seems like you've given her too much leway that's why she was bold enuff to want position in your life.
If you've read my post as to handle more than 1 wife, you wouldnt be caught in this trap you set yourself!

It is still workable, but no official status, never ask you for status, and constant reminders of her place....else no go!
Other than that, you will fulfill any other areas a husband would to a wife!
She accept...good..but must remind her occassionally incase she forgets her place.
If she cant, then dun try liao, cos history is sure to repeat itself!

congo9
31-03-2009, 01:43 AM
She has done so much for me for the past yrs ......

She knows the awkardness but she still take the initative to advance our relationship into the next level. I tell her that my daughter will be very awkard if her (favourite cousin) law becomes her new mum. She nod her head. She say " i know what i want in this relationship "

She also do not want to leave my elder cousin becos of the fat allowance he has give her on weekly basis.

DO_YOU_BJ
31-03-2009, 01:50 AM
Both wants each other.
Bot also dun wan to forsake something.
This is the best deal one can get.
To solve probs, use brain, not heart.
Use heart, cunt solve anything, only makes matters worse!

colins
31-03-2009, 01:58 AM
Tis but the sweetest when you can't get it. When you do, you can't get it one more time. You're just stuck with it.

etct88
31-03-2009, 02:07 AM
She said the best is that , i will divorce my wife soon and she will also divorce my cousin.

'Have smoke have fire'. Since she have this thoughts, good luck to TS.

congo9
31-03-2009, 01:44 PM
fat allowance a month VS love ?

What will a pragmatic woman choose ? U and i know the answer !

tokyo
08-04-2009, 09:30 AM
hmm... messy... messy...

block11
08-04-2009, 12:23 PM
regarding the first post, there is actually a sticky for that :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/50481-newbies-guide-definitions-abbreviations-acronyms.html

congo9
08-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Now my wife has file for a divorce , wanting half of what i have, including my daughter !

sammyboyfor
09-04-2009, 03:36 AM
Now my wife has file for a divorce , wanting half of what i have, including my daughter !

Which half of your daughter does she want?:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
09-04-2009, 03:43 AM
Which half of your daughter does she want?:rolleyes:

You so bad!