PDA

View Full Version : KC Red Flags Thread

NewandLost
12-04-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm starting a new thread to help people detect tricks by PRC and other girls. Add yours. Keep it short. Rather than being a narrative of everything, just describe what happened.

Panamera
12-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Bro NAL, thanks for the pm and replies.

The translation is "You can Re-accumulate lost wealth, Start a new relationship, BUT, there is only One life and you only live Once!"

I am glad that you started this thread. People like you and I, though mortal of course like everyone else, will grow old but age is something that doesn't matter, unless we are a cheese, ..we never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into the world of SYT PRC mei mei .:D:p:).

Gaofar
12-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Hmm.. Now this is really a new direction from you.. How have you been feeling nowadays bro NAL? Feeling better? 'Cause with this thread started by you, it do seems that you are like on a "war-path" with PRC FLs.. It's all good so long as you are not using this avenue as your personal "revenge outlet", bad for your health you know..

That said, since I'm the 2nd post here (actually was 1st post until by the time I've finish writing and posted, bro Panamera took 1st spot..), I shall give some advice here for all to see:

. Always adopt the "Fark and Forget policy". Easier said than done. Many brave warriors whom thought they can resist still falls for one at any one point of their life, sooner or later.. A beautiful woman with manners that will kill you slowly (i.e. gentle smooth voice, pays alot of attention to you, wipe your sweat, pour drinks for you, buy cigarettes for you, aka THE MAID) is akin to like honey which everyone loves. Problem is that at some point some would want to monopolies the entire bee hive so can have "sole ownership" of the farking honey.. That my friend, is one straight ticket to a never ending fun-filling roller-coaster ride of your life which will give you nightmares no end. The above scenario will only applies to people like us average-joes, unlike some guys who are immune to it so long as their salary equates to 1 percent of our Singapore GDP.. :p

. When your favourite girl start to ask for things like handphone, bag, laptop etc. it is in your sole discretion whether you want to entertain her or not. That said, the thumb of the rule is to ignore her and don't buy for her, or at least still get the things she wants but other "brands".. How far you want to pamper her is entirely up to you.. Of course there will come a time when you look back and think you had been a "big, fat carrot head".. :D

Actually all these are what most people would be now screaming "It's all common-sense!". Well, the thing is sometimes we need to LOOK at some form of messages in order to remind of ourselves what we should be beware of.. Or else why do you think Basic Driving Theory book still sells so much? People keep saying "It's all common-sense one lah! No need to read!" and then proceed to fail the test...

Cheers!

pussyman72
12-04-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm starting a new thread to help people detect tricks by PRC and other girls. Add yours. Keep it short. Rather than being a narrative of everything, just describe what happened.

There is no need to start a thread on this... this had been posted many time by other bros...

Also no need a thread like this so long u stick to the game and not getting involve in a relationship with them... FnF practices that n u are fine.

To me many of the bros here or the so call newbies wanna play free fark game that is why asking all this kind of questions.... :rolleyes: :cool:

mike1304k
12-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Sori to say this but I agree with bro Pussyman.... you can try to create a playbook of how not to be KC'd, but even the most avid reader who knows all the plays can be blindsided. Or some guy may be getting KC'd and not even know it.

The most important thing is never to let your ego get the better of you and also to allow your need to f**k a lady, be it normal lady, working lady or freelancer, get the better of you. You can show you care, you can give, but only give wat u can afford. Do only wat u feel is right. (When I say right, I do mean it in all ways... right to society, family, the other party and so on)

Money can always be recovered. Face... who cares... so what if the other WL's are laughing? But the base, family, health and your own view of yourself. These can never be compromised.

The tricks they use will be so varied, the changes in templates will be so subtle, no matter how you learn, they will be one step faster. Just use your big head instead of you small one and hope that you can survive. If you give only wat u can afford to give, then if it is gone, jus take it like playing 4d or some other gamble.... it did not pay out.

But in also saying this. please fo not think of them as the enemy. It is like a market. They are meat. They sell their own meat. But they are also human beings. Do notgo out to trick them or mistreat them and just have fun while it lasts. If it ends, jus walk away with the happy memories u had together.

Wish you all luck

pussyman72
12-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Money can always be recovered. Face... who cares... so what if the other WL's are laughing? But the base, family, health and your own view of yourself. These can never be compromised.

Do notgo out to trick them or mistreat them and just have fun while it lasts. If it ends, jus walk away with the happy memories u had together.

Well said. i seen many sbf bros plus currently 2 friends who is involve are now in a voodoo stage.... they said they can handle, they said they know what they are doing, they said they are in control wont get burn. know the pple culture blah blah blah...

I said they dont understand... it just their ego... dont want pple to look down on them, want pple know they are not stupid....

anyway dont want to said liao many have said in this forum... some even teach how to KC gers lol... it so smart old bird wont get burn also :-)

If we think we have a upper hand then we are damn wrong... now we can said we wont fall into the pit on kc traps but later when the ger that we like comes into ur life then i see pple falling into the pit and cry for help... seem many who think they are the smart ones but in the end they are the pitiful one.... Chok dee krup

colins
12-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Hahaha....bro pm72 has got a point. 道高一尺 魔高一丈

Yes there may be countless times where all the stories are very similar. But the characters and places are different. This goes to show 2 things actually.
1. We are looking at some nature of we human beings.
2. We have experienced more than one generation.

The current generation of players and victims are still using the same venue to have a little chat about their exploits. Just that we have seen it doesn't mean they already knew the end of their story. We have said it doesn't mean the boys are listening to the same shit.

Well, just like we're grooming some good horse going for a good run, sometimes it is good to stay close and listen to an idea or two. After all, we're still cheonging. That, is how I would choose to grow old myself. And seriously it is quite fun to see many many creative ideas working out or faltering. Laughter has to make more days than sorrow, my friend, that's a great life. ;)

DO_I_BJ
13-04-2009, 02:04 PM
colin ur new icon is mindfuc king and disturbing and psychedelic at the same time. i loike!!!

Panamera
13-04-2009, 02:57 PM
colin ur new icon is mindfuc king and disturbing and psychedelic at the same time. i loike!!!

At a quick glanced, I tot you were my bro, DO_YOU_BJ...:confused::eek:

You nics is so close to him...:D

Panamera
13-04-2009, 03:30 PM

Btw, Do you know who is Dave Gahan? :D

Santaclaws
13-04-2009, 03:43 PM
my vietnamese girl working in jazzy just called me saying her purse got stolen last night while she was sleeping in her flat shared by 10+ vietnamese. If i haven't came across this forum, i would probably have given her few hundred dollars to help her through this "difficult period".
To think she looked so decent and demure but can resort to this trick has really taken me aback. Just a curious question, do they actually keep their money under their pillow while they sleep ?

mike1304k
13-04-2009, 04:08 PM
my vietnamese girl working in jazzy just called me saying her purse got stolen last night while she was sleeping in her flat shared by 10+ vietnamese. If i haven't came across this forum, i would probably have given her few hundred dollars to help her through this "difficult period".
To think she looked so decent and demure but can resort to this trick has really taken me aback. Just a curious question, do they actually keep their money under their pillow while they sleep ?

They do have "rooms" that are like dorms and there is no security. No lockers and so on. So the only way they can keep their money safe is under their own pillows. Can't say it won't happen, but can't say that it has because this is a very common story and we are not there to see it.

The big problem is that you have a choice, to be the knight in shining armour and to give her some and if she were taking you for a ride, then you kick yourself, be hard hearted and don give and it turns out to be true and you still kick yourself.... or just to have made things simple, "fire and forget" and whoever comes along crying or screaming... you just don't care.

Like the case of a normal girl... if she comes to you and says she just got dumped and lost her job... Would you help her? If she turns out to be a big crook and was fleecing you, what can you do? So if you wanna give, just take it like you are doing charity and just forget it lor... How they use your money after you give is their choice and what you get for your money is also your choice. If you put it in such terms, then you will see that it is the same with most normal situation.

Fishcer
13-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Sorry...can't help but....give this thread 1 BBBBIIIIGGGG *YAWN*......

Come on TS, like wat some of the bros have stated...wats the pt of starting such a thread like this? U just need to read thru all the threads in this section...u wanna find out the tricks they pull, then put in some effort n read thru evrything here, or learn it the hard way n get conned by them...faster but maybe more ex...

DO_I_BJ
13-04-2009, 05:43 PM

nope i dunno till i wikipedia-ed and found he's the singer for depeche mode. lol.

_AXL_
13-04-2009, 08:00 PM
the simplest way is to pay for fucks, dont go into a relationship with them. only when one tries to get fucks for free falls into their traps.

most of the time, the most expensive fuck is very often the the free one.

OMG, we from the same era!!! need wikipedia on that one!!! u looking for somebody to share some blasphemous rumours about prc girls?;)

Panamera
13-04-2009, 08:15 PM
OMG, we from the same era!!! need wikipedia on that one!!! u looking for somebody to share some blasphemous rumours about prc girls?;)

I also find it strange why he need wikipedia on Dave Gahan. Afterall, it's only People Are People and A Question Of Lust!.He is definately not a D.M fan....wahahahahahaha..:D BTW, The kemp brothers and Tony aka Spandau Ballet is currently doing a Reformation Tour in UK and Ireland,...Who knows....who knows....there might just be an Asia tour..and several SBF bros might be on invitation list..hahahahaha (anyone remember Kate Bush?)

colins
13-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Dunnoe about you bros, but my personal favourite used to be Morten Harket!

Panamera
13-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Dunnoe about you bros, but my personal favourite used to be Morten Harket!

He look like a Geek God!! Remembered all the gals went gaga over him..

colins
13-04-2009, 09:18 PM
He look like a Geek God!! Remembered all the gals went gaga over him..

I'm sure you meant GREEK God. If given the opportunity to age in limelight, I think he'll look better than Bono. Dunno why I always link both of these 2 together.

colins
13-04-2009, 09:21 PM

Stare at it long enough and call me. By the way, pls take your wallet with you, hope you haven't spend all of this month's pay yet.

_AXL_
13-04-2009, 09:36 PM
I also find it strange why he need wikipedia on Dave Gahan. Afterall, it's only People Are People and A Question Of Lust!.He is definately not a D.M fan....wahahahahahaha..

it's just a Question of Time... u have directed this Sacred question to a person of a younger generation... meaning Somebody here is old already, not unlike me.

BTW, The kemp brothers and Tony aka Spandau Ballet is currently doing a Reformation Tour in UK and Ireland,...Who knows....who knows....there might just be an Asia tour..and several SBF bros might be on invitation list..hahahahaha (anyone remember Kate Bush?)

aha!!! i m actually more inclined to "defunct" bands with 1 hit albums... and still listening to them, eg. aztec camera, beautiful south, remember patsy kensit and the eighth wonder???:D but if there is any band who could get my fat bottom off my couch to purchase a concert ticket, it has to be the very "pretty" erasure.:p

colins
13-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Life in a northern town accompanied me through many late winter nights, used to be a nostalgia for a once carefree life but now a nostalgia for long lonely nights 5000miles away from home. Bro you touched me soft spot!

Panamera
13-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Life in a northern town accompanied me through many late winter nights, used to be a nostalgia for a once carefree life but now a nostalgia for long lonely nights 5000miles away from home. Bro you touched me soft spot!

OMG! It's The Dream Academy...I am definately not surprise if I know many samsters in real life!!! :D

I also like the The Blow Monkeys - Digging Your Scene, Fiction Factory - Feels like Heaven, Top of the Pops and Smash Hit Magazines!!!

I am pretty confident that Bro DO_YOU_BJ is also into this. Where are you, bro? :D

colins
13-04-2009, 10:41 PM
OMG! It's The Dream Academy...I am definately not surprise if I know many samsters in real life!!! :D

I also like the The Blow Monkeys - Digging Your Scene, Fiction Factory - Feels like Heaven, Top of the Pops and Smash Hit Magazines!!!

I am pretty confident that Bro DO_YOU_BJ is also into this. Where are you, bro? :D

Softer softer, else he'll bowl you over his version of Master & Servant. ;)

Panamera
13-04-2009, 10:46 PM
Softer softer, else he'll bowl you over his version of Master & Servant. ;)

Got Black Celebration or not? ...hahahaha

colins
13-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Got Black Celebration or not? ...hahahaha

Haha...bro you just can't get enough eh? We are digressing far far away liao. Better post something to get back on track.

Once there was a very smart man. He got KC-ed. ;)

Panamera
13-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Haha...bro you just can't get enough eh? We are digressing far far away liao. Better post something to get back on track.

Once there was a very smart man. He got KC-ed. ;)

wahahahaha, I know, oops..sorry..to T.S.

Cant help it la...

Santaclaws
13-04-2009, 11:32 PM
IN her own words, she's happily married to a businessman who lavishes her with expensive gifts and dotes on their sons.

Her two teenage boys are 'good kids, obedient and respectful'.

But all that is not stopping the 42-year-old tai-tai from seeking - and paying for - the company of toyboys at karaoke clubs.

Yes, she said she knows that her nights out could easily tear the family apart, as her husband thinks she's out playing mahjong with her tai-tai friends.

Yet, said Madam Wang, who agreed to be interviewed on condition we did not use her full name: 'The temptation is just too irresistible.

'I'd feel something was missing if I had to skip one of my regular visits to the club.'

Her regular haunt is one of several KTV-like clubs catering to women that have sprouted across Singapore.

There are at least 11 such clubs, all of which opened in the past year.

Young, good-looking men sing, dance and cuddle up with women like MadamWang at these places.

The New Paper on Sunday team spent four nights over three weeks at seven clubs in areas such as Tanjong Pagar, Katong, Jalan Besar and Shenton Way.

Women easily made up 95 per cent of the clubs' clientele - and they were treated like queens.

Whether it was raucous sleaze or discreet fun, everyone got a chance with the male hosts.

When we first spotted Madam Wang at a club in Jalan Besar around 7pm on a weekday, she was on a high chair, leaning across the glass-top table, smiling at a Thai host.

He held a slice of watermelon, teasing her. Each time she was about to nibble at the watermelon, he'd move his hand away and her lips would nearly meet his.

The routine, repeated several times in the four hours that Madam Wang was at the club, left her giggling.

She said later: 'It may sound silly to you, but he made me feel young all over again. That's one feeling I don't get from my husband any more.'

That 'youthful feeling' comes at a price. The bill for about three hours of chatting, entertainment, a plate of fruits and three jugs of beer for our team at the club came to nearly $500.

Madam Wang said she spends about $1,500 each night. If she takes a male host out to supper, it can set her back by another $150 an hour.

'Selling dreams'

Such clubs are successful because they 'sell dreams' - as it says in the club's tag line. At such places, said psychologist Richard Lim, women can 'indulge in the thrill of an alpha-female relationship' and 'fulfil their needs to be desired'. (See report on page 14.)

The club's black, wooden doors appear intimidating. But the door bitch (or bouncer) was far less intimidating than those you're likely to encounter at some other clubs.

She is likely to usher you into the dimly-lit club without much fuss - even if you have not made a reservation.

With a friendly smile, she settled her guests into the sofas, couch seats or bar stools - all arranged in a mix-and-match fashion.

There is no dress code. Women customers were dressed mostly in office attire or simple black dresses.

At two-hour intervals, about 30 male entertainers from Thailand, China, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea - and even Singapore - took turns to strut on the stage.

They were geared up to dazzle in smart, fashionable attire.

Some wore body-hugging shirts or tight tees that showed off their toned muscular arms. Others were suited up in sleek leather jackets and black pants.

And almost all of them sported immaculately waxed and tousled hair, like trendy pop celebrities.

After the emcee called out their numbers - no names - they stepped up and mumbled into the mike. Most times, we couldn't really hear what they said, except the names of their countries.

What followed was like what goes on in Thai discos where customers can buy flowers for their favourite entertainers, with the two floor managers approaching customers to stake their claim on their choice for the night.

Garlands of plastic flowers were priced at $30, $50 and $80, while sashes started from $100 and went up to $1,000.

There was no live band. The men sang karaoke-style and performed with much gusto and improvised dance moves.

Results varied drastically, ranging from some who could do a nifty imitation of professional singers to those who seemed to be tone-deaf.

But singing appeared to be secondary. Most of the men were young and hunky, with some sporting model looks.

Making their rounds

The men went from table to table between their sets to chat or play dice games over drinks.

They flirted and teased, sometimes with a hand on the lap, or an arm across the shoulder, a whisper or just holding hands.

Think simple 'boyfriend touches' - an effect that is probably lacking in the women's lives.

There were no vulgar moves in the club, except for the occasional over-indulgent woman. One was locked in a tight embrace with a Chinese entertainer - despite the presence of her eight women friends.

The Chinese host seemed to be the most popular, getting about $1,800 worth of garlands and sashes whenever he sang.

While the owner of the club declined to be interviewed, he insisted that the club was 'like any other normal karaoke club'.

What takes place after closing hours is beyond his control, he added.

That is when the story becomes murky, with some women and the men singing different tunes, as we discovered during our stake-out...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kc market for women is a much more lucrative business because they ain't got such forums to look for advice :)
Those guys working there really huat ahh ..

DO_YOU_BJ
13-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Please, this is a sex forum...wat black celebration, blaspherous rumours, master and servant all..........
In here, pls stick to topic.....
So its more like,
Question of Lust
&
Shake the disease (aka STD)
lol

colins
13-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Master & Servant is SM and Strangelove is already rumoured to be gay love. ;)

Panamera
14-04-2009, 12:03 AM
The kc market for women is a much more lucrative business because they ain't got such forums to look for advice :)
Those guys working there really huat ahh ..

The tai-tai just Can't Get Enough la..:D

Huat or not, only time will time but do expect jealous husbands and trouble at these places....

HCKing
14-04-2009, 01:19 AM

do a search bro, watever u want to knw are all here,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/42502-china-mms-excuses-emotional-scams.html?highlight=PRC+scams

happy reading.:D

newbadass
14-04-2009, 03:19 AM
Sori to say this but I agree with bro Pussyman.... .... If it ends, jus walk away with the happy memories u had together.

Wish you all luck

Couldn't have said it better myself! ;)

People get into trouble because they want to be special. They can pay and fuck just like everyone else, but that one not special enough! That's why they sian here sian there, fish for FOC bonk, try to get the girl to feel different... all for what? Just to be special. Fucking lame, right?

People who feel they need to prove something, are usually the first to get into trouble. Remember, this is commercial sex, you have absolutely nothing to prove! If you need a girl to give you special treatment in order for you to feel like a man... then, my friend, your problem has nothing to do with girls. You need a serious injection of self-esteem, and no one can give it to you except yourself! :D

FL Lover
15-04-2009, 02:56 AM

Aiyo.... Are we running out of topics to discuss in SBF? This is A VERY DAMNED OLD, OVERLY DISCUSSED TOPIC in SBF... So many threads abt PRC KCings blah blah blah....

Go do a search and you will find guides on how to detect KC.

Simple lah..

My advice:

U got lots of $$, Sure go and get KC, enjoy the so-call GF feelings by the gers

BUT IF

U dont have lots of $$, FUCK THE GER, PAY AND FUCK OFF. Free SEX by gers? Get KCed loh and you will know what we are talking abt.

RUNROAD
20-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Aiyo.... Are we running out of topics to discuss in SBF? This is A VERY DAMNED OLD, OVERLY DISCUSSED TOPIC in SBF... So many threads abt PRC KCings blah blah blah....

Go do a search and you will find guides on how to detect KC.

Simple lah..

My advice:

U got lots of $$, Sure go and get KC, enjoy the so-call GF feelings by the gers

BUT IF

U dont have lots of $$, FUCK THE GER, PAY AND FUCK OFF. Free SEX by gers? Get KCed loh and you will know what we are talking abt.

i am wondering hw can guys really believe that the KTV girls or FL will fall in love with them so easily? i mean, come on, there r no proper courtship paktorlogy, no understanding of one another personality and life, only need to pay them and sweet talk abit and they will agree to be girlfriend already?

i have heard of this saying b4: if a girl can get laid easily with a guy, she can also get laid easily with any other guy. there r certainly some truth in this old saying, as good things never come easy in life.

mike1304k
20-04-2009, 09:58 AM
i am wondering hw can guys really believe that the KTV girls or FL will fall in love with them so easily? i mean, come on, there r no proper courtship paktorlogy, no understanding of one another personality and life, only need to pay them and sweet talk abit and they will agree to be girlfriend already?

i have heard of this saying b4: if a girl can get laid easily with a guy, she can also get laid easily with any other guy. there r certainly some truth in this old saying, as good things never come easy in life.

I think it is because they get from zero to end point too damn fast that they mistake the feeling for love. Esp wen long long time ago, to be able to f**k someone, you have to date, gain their confidence, get to know them den do it, now it is tonight u happy she happy, both of u end up in bed. And since most of them are really pretty and give u a nice feeling, your brains get screwed and so you think you are in love.

As many seniors and other experienced brothers have mentioned, there are the very very few ladies who want to get out. Perhaps it is because they truly love the guy, but like we said, it is very very seldom.

Once our little heads take over the thinking, then it will be very difficult to even tell daylight from artificial light. And that is where we get screwed most of the time. But then like I have also always said, do not go out to try and take revenge or be too sure that you will not get caught. The games they play, the various tricks they have can get you caught even before you know it. So be prepared to walk away from it at any time and just enjoy it while it lasts.

tuxedosam
20-04-2009, 12:06 PM
bwahahahahaha...how did yet another thread on general tips against the tricks of PRC sluts (a.k.a. common sense) almost became a platform for older bros to share their unmitigated '80s era nostalgia? no need to be shy...i grew up in that era too...enjoyed DM as well but always kinda preferred the glam charm and homoerotic provocations of erasure...not to mention, the sardonic wit and doleful pensiveness of the pet shop boys. so ole already ahhh... heheh...

anyway, it's true that another topic on this bullshit isn't really needed...it's simply been done to death. DUN BE STUPID...that's all you need to tell yourself. all this takes is a bit of rationality and introspection...please la, do you seriously think you are THAT special? i've heard of so many insipid excuses from cunts who are caught in these traps, who are manipulated by these whores from the PRC into not just parting with time, effort and wealth, but also placing their relationships with family and friends on the line and having their very own sense of sanity threatened. "my case is different." "you dun understand my situation." what's so different, dude? what's there not to understand? all you gotta look out for is the sound of a sucker being suckered... and there ain't no 'L-O-V-E' in sucker, yeah? yes, while each relationship is different, the pseudo-relationship a client might end up building with some prostitute is always going to be coloured by the commercial nature of their encounters...99% of them are not even 'realtionships' in the 'conventional' sense...there is nothing exceptional about that! aiyah, a lot of the time, the blind and deaf choose to be blind and deaf...they ignore the obvious evidence and respond only to stimuli which concurs with their own twisted expectations and warped perceptions. yes, it's kept aloft by their egos...some of these guys seriously just think they are so exceptional and attractive...beggars belief...if you're so goddamn great, why can't you nab a 'normal' non-WL sorta relationship, eh? how can it be that you fall in love EVERY time you see a new WL and somehow, even more ridiculously, the reverse is true as well? bollocks, man... and when they finally realise they've been hoodwinked, they even concoct elaborate excuses for their 'girlfriends' just to make themselves feel better... "oh, for the record, she didn't cheat me of my 20K...i genuinely wanted to help her..." talk about weak-mindedness topped with cowardice and insanity... aiyah, wake up! nobody is saying that genuine cases of WLs falling in love with clients ain't possible...but they are just very rare lor... fuck n forget...how complicated is that? most people wouldn't hang out around public restrooms and then boast about getting exclusive access to that facility, right? even if you have a lot of money, there are better and more entertaining ways of burning your cash... anyhow, whatever... just two cents added to a rather pointless topic.

RUNROAD
20-04-2009, 12:19 PM
I think it is because they get from zero to end point too damn fast that they mistake the feeling for love. Esp wen long long time ago, to be able to f**k someone, you have to date, gain their confidence, get to know them den do it, now it is tonight u happy she happy, both of u end up in bed. And since most of them are really pretty and give u a nice feeling, your brains get screwed and so you think you are in love.

yes bro. thats the difference i meant. no doubt we need to wait long enough to be able to f the girl we love, even to the extend of only after marrying them, we can be much certained that these girls will not fool around behind your back and open their legs for any tom, dick and harry. these r the type i will be looking for in a long term serious relationship

As many seniors and other experienced brothers have mentioned, there are the very very few ladies who want to get out. Perhaps it is because they truly love the guy, but like we said, it is very very seldom.

like a needle in a haystack, i almost never encountered one who get out becos of true love. i have only seen those who get out because of their success in getting hold of a bigger fish or a long term rice ticket.

Once our little heads take over the thinking, then it will be very difficult to even tell daylight from artificial light. And that is where we get screwed most of the time. But then like I have also always said, do not go out to try and take revenge or be too sure that you will not get caught. The games they play, the various tricks they have can get you caught even before you know it. So be prepared to walk away from it at any time and just enjoy it while it lasts.

yes bro, what they need and want, ultimately, are just monetary gains, definitely not love or passion or the sort. to seek lust from them, yes we can. but to seek love from them then sorry, wrong channel..

mike1304k
20-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Unfortunate to say this, but Sg has become a very materialistic place. You don need to know a WL or FL to get KC'd... Even a normal girl will take you on a ride and then once you are out of fuel, to hop onto another ride... That is life.

We do not need threads to tell us how not to get KC'd... just that we need to be constantly on the alert. I have seen some success stories, but for all the personal stories I have seen successful, the failures are far too many. Even in normal life, people get together for all the wrong reasons nowadays.. So what else for FL and WLs? Only thing in life is to be aware of the situation, to give only wat u can afford to give and to ask for only wat can be returned willingly. Wat i mean by that is if u spend $200 on 4D, it is something that may give u an enourmous amount in return.. But then it will not. If someone... anyone comes to you asking for help or money... do not look at her breasts and then your wallet. Ask yourself how much can you afford to lose? To some $20 is too much... some 20k is not enough... If the lady, be it normal, fl or wl or even your fren eventually likes you and wants to be with you because of your kindness, then ok lor... u are lucky lor.. you found the needle in the haystack... but if she decides that you were not meant to be together, then like the money you spend each week on the various lotteries, it is gone lor... No need to cry foul or cry anything... Do you cry when you do not strike? Who can you complain to?

RUNROAD
20-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Unfortunate to say this, but Sg has become a very materialistic place. You don need to know a WL or FL to get KC'd... Even a normal girl will take you on a ride and then once you are out of fuel, to hop onto another ride... That is life.

no choice bro..here everything we talk about is gains..when ppl study, alot of them dont study subjects of their interest but subjects which will benefit them the most when they step into worklife. similarly, when ppl work, alot of them would choose jobs based on salary drawings. no job satisfaction? no problem. as long as $ earned r enough to pay credit card installments can already.

the same happens in human relationship..girl find boyfriend to supply her demands. guy find chiobu to show off his assets. many ppl make friends..not true friends but 'useful' friends. its getting harder and harder to trust another fellow human these days.

yeah i agree thats life but quite saddened to think of it though..

walabis
21-04-2009, 09:16 AM
There is no true love or long love in our present society. Most of us live for ourselves.As for PRC girls, we have different culture and style of living with them. She may say she love you but may turn to another after finding the next best one or the richer one. Go to ROM.. What promise to swear and bond to take care each other for life but many break this bond and end up divorce.Perhaps the "numbers" is the main reason to last the relationship.

Panamera
21-04-2009, 11:18 AM
As for PRC girls, we have different culture and style of living with them. She may say she love you but may turn to another after finding the next best one or the richer one. Go to ROM.. What promise to swear and bond to take care each other for life but many break this bond and end up divorce.Perhaps the "numbers" is the main reason to last the relationship.

Bond to them is like eating vegetable, they are practical, never stop searching for higher mountains, more money, and a person that will DO many things for them.:)

cunt_search
25-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Hahaha....bro pm72 has got a point. 道高一尺 魔高一丈

Yes ...
Well, just like we're grooming some good horse going for a good run, sometimes it is good to stay close and listen to an idea or two. After all, we're still cheonging. That, is how I would choose to grow old myself. And seriously it is quite fun to see many many creative ideas working out or faltering. Laughter has to make more days than sorrow, my friend, that's a great life. ;)

grow old, the way we choose it.....well said:)
life is short, play hard, screw hard while yo dick is able:D
burnt is a relative word; u get to screw , have GFE, learn the hard knocks of life where school dun teach u.....

starstar
25-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Why are Sinkies so naive and dumb? If you pay $$$ to fuck her, didn't even think of going further down the road, just bang and go.

Every man always dream of himself being the special one in her heart, forget about it, you will not be and will never be.

longwinter
25-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Why are Sinkies so naive and dumb? If you pay $$$ to fuck her, didn't even think of going further down the road, just bang and go.

Every man always dream of himself being the special one in her heart, forget about it, you will not be and will never be.

yes, there are special ones...the special ones will be the one who can give her lots of $$$ lor during their stay in singapore lo. :D

actually these mei mei de real and one and only special one 小狼狗 are often in their own country ...see even the meimei herself admits it..so what u guys think?

there is one meimei who told me that, it is the truth that most of the girls back home have 小狼狗...

so whether u still dream of being the special one is up to individuals lor, l used to think and dream l can be the special one, well ego boosting and looks nice on myself...having a nice pretty lady falling for u, being with u, sharing her things with u, which guys out there wont want it??? But end up l kana jialat...The status l can say is totally unexistable...

cunt_search
26-04-2009, 09:27 AM
security come 1st , financial security that is
again Einstein theory hold true
e = mc2
ego = money x cunt x cunt:D
relativity
u are loaded, 1 k 2 k spend gift on meimei no prob
u lagi loaded, hang flowers 100k no prob( really envy dis pple, got so muc $ to burnt...sigh)
u not loaded 100, 200, 30, 50 oso think twice

so think have to go which environment get what returns lol
HFJ - big timers (KC big time, GFE super high bcos of the "singers" tag)
KTV - have some (KC medium time, GFE ave- high, get to choose who to have sxx with)
GL - base (no nid KC, GFE=0, no choosing, got $$ can oledi)

it boils down to one's means
sometimes, we juz overspend to try to achieve the impossible...
there's no miracle, just plain fact and reality of life...
love cannot survive on sweet words and water... alone

meimeiwoyao
26-04-2009, 10:46 AM
Some how, some guys just can't stop himself fr being kc.

newbadass
26-04-2009, 06:17 PM
It's not that you all don't make sense.

But what's to stop a guy from saying "Aiya... you all cannot doesn't meant everyone else cannot what... so sour grapes."

In fact, that thought probably crossed your mind too! :D

cunt_search
27-04-2009, 08:19 PM
some PRC gd
some PRC bad
n when PRC bad veli bad,
Greedy like pig
never too shy to ask for more (More?!! as in Oliver Twist:D)
if u smell KC trap, PLEASE PLEASE RUN 1 million km away!!:mad:
dun bother to better them; they hav nothin to loose; but u have, TIME, $$ & worst of all EMOTION;
go for Singapore or Malaysia gal lah, at least they dun treat Sillypore men like DIRT!!
Guess a lot of PRC come to Sillipore with Sillipore men famous for CARROT HEAD...CHOP CHOP.....:mad: