PDA

View Full Version : Playing with the Devil or being a Devil

mike1304k
15-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Hi,

Just like to share another story from little old me. For over a year, I have known a local mina, who is both sweet, sexy and also very intelligent. I knew that I would fall into hell if I were to get too close to this woman because once caught, I would be on a straight road into a new hell. But the Devil in me was also thinking.... mmmmm yum yum... brown sugar.....

Lately, we got to become really close because she is having some problems and needed a shoulder to lean on. It felt great and it also gave me a feeling I felt a long time ago.... And the devil in me nearly overcame me. I was already feeling great affections for her and also wanted to get closer both physically and emotionally... But then seriously... after a whole sleepless night... I saw the light... (It was getting to the morning and the sun was coming out lah)

But then I decided, if I truly love someone, I want that someone to be happy. This means that even if she gives me nothing back, even if we do not get close, I am still happy. And her smile is so much more beautiful and important to me than her body and or her love. So it dawned upon me (both literally and also figuratively) that my battles with the devil is over. I now can walk with my head held up high. I will go out with her, help her, give her a shoulder to cry on, support her and also to care for her... without any secrets from my wife and so on. She will be a great friend, a close friend and I will feel nothing more than the love I have for her as a human being and help her as a human being. If nothing comes back, I still have a great and beautiful friend. Now my wife knows about her... (of course not the holding of hands and hugging part... I am not stupid) and how I will help her. And as long as it does not eat into the resources I have allocated for my wife and family, she is ok with it.

As for my lady fren, we will go out, we will spend time together as frens... Perhaps we will hug and console each other. If nothing more, it is how true frens shoudl be. And when she has climbed out of her situation and has become stronger, I hope that she will be able to find someone who will love her as much as me, care for her as well as me and also to bring her to the next level and give her happiness. In return, the happiness I see on her face will bring such light to my heart. It is not about money, it is not about physical love... it is about a love for a human being and for yourself. If you love yourself, you will love others.

The moral of the story for all my bros out there. When you want to give something, it is natural to want something in return. When you love someone, you will also want that someone to love you. But be it WL, FL, normal, foreign or local... women truly only want someone to love them. (Not physically hor) and so if we truly love them... then we should do so with the hope that they will be happy. But I am not suggesting to one and all that money and the constant giving of money is the path to happiness hor.. Please use your brains lah... and please give only what you can afford to give and perhaps lose... Since you are not asking for anything in return..

Hope you guys enjoy and have fun, but are still happy.

mike1304k
15-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Oh yea... pls do not try to Pm me for her details and or suggest that you will help her and so on... this was not the reason for my thread and I will not entertain any such ideas.... So please chill hor?

ez2828
15-04-2009, 12:29 PM
good on you bro...for me when girl hug cannot tahan liao hehe

ekemono
15-04-2009, 01:39 PM
As for my lady fren, we will go out, we will spend time together as frens... Perhaps we will hug and console each other. If nothing .

arh..., your wife is a very open-minded person.
If it was in my case, I will be looking forward to sleep on the couch for quite some time

mike1304k
15-04-2009, 01:58 PM
As long as I am truthful to her and myself, she will understand. She is not with me all the time and our relationship has to based on trust. So I will report to her everything and of course sometimes with a bit of censorship but usually it is what it is.

Just like my lady fren N, she can do whatever she wants, be with whoever she wants and I will not make noise or even feel jealous.

xcapade
16-04-2009, 10:34 PM
respect bro !!
But i do hope , u'll not forsake your wife for the sake of the local minah....
Thanks for sharing bro !!

DO_YOU_BJ
16-04-2009, 10:59 PM
Caring or loving someone does not equate to being together forever and ever.
Actually being together is also a cos of not being together, forever.
I have 2 things to share wif regards to this story from Mike.
Good on ya mate!

1) 我们永远在一起也永远不会在一起
Sometimes, even is 2 mutual consenting adults really love each other, the above approach is actually the best and healthiest way
I have a lady friend like that, we were lovers...we agreed it was wrong, now, I'm like her guardian angel, whenever she needs someone to rely or depend on anything, she knows I'll be there, same applies for her. We tok and share about anything & everything, no censorship watsoever.

2) Listen to the last statement of wat the women says wif regards to loving someone
求佛 - 誓言
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Rv545wdEM]
爱他, 并不一定要跟他白头偕老

Hulunbeier
16-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Hi bro DYBJ

I am just wondering how did u and your lady fren realised and agreed it was wrong....i am just trying to make some sense out of it cause a similar situation is going to happen to me.

mind if u wanna elaborate....

Thank you

mike1304k
16-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Bro,

U already answered yourself... U said u see the situation coming... which means u see the end... so y ask?

If u feel dat something is wrong, den u shud stop... Some people will try to justify that they shud carry on, but then y bother... If the magic is going or gone, let it go... Or if u see that you have just bot a one way ticket to hell and do not want to go, den stop.... There is no timing, no reason... I saw myself in a future time and realized that I would not like that future and I stopped before I went too far... If not... den where will u end?

Will u end up claiming that you lost so much or given so much? While the going is good, while you are still frens... and you know it has to end... den better to end on a good note.. I am now like a very good fren of the mina and do not have to wori about wen we will meet.... wat we will do and so on...

DO_YOU_BJ
17-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Hi bro DYBJ

I am just wondering how did u and your lady fren realised and agreed it was wrong....i am just trying to make some sense out of it cause a similar situation is going to happen to me.

mind if u wanna elaborate....

Thank you

Why does a woman end up wanting to be wif you in the 1st place??????
Let's get back to basics here.
Well, you seduced her & she seduced you blah blah....ok skip this
Next, know your marital status and of cos, hers.
You may like N have strong feelings for someone, but that doesnt mean you MUST be wif that someone.
When we're all hot & steamy, shit happens...yes, we're afterall humans wat...

But when we wake up, look not what the current is giving you but what will the end be like should the two walk that path together.
There again, my ever favourite phrase will come to play, whichever path you're at, you'll have 2 choice to make.
Whichever one you take will lead you to a different place and thus, different conclusion.
Use this logic to see, remember, use your brains in these instances, cos if you use your heart, you will usually end up regretting.

Some people know its wrong, but just that they have this need to rely on others for support, or in layman terms, no backbone.
So know your partner & choose whats best, this is a subject that must be talked about very openly and uncensored and most importantly, both must be after the same goals.

Take care and good luck!

mike1304k
17-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Very very true Bro DYBJ. That was the initial feeling I had. Then in the end, after much thought, I felt that though it felt great, it was not a wise thing. I did not need any physical love or emotional love and so pulled the brakes.

Some are tunnel visioned and so do not want the feeling to end. In the end, it could lead to a future where both parties or if both are attached, all four parties are badly affected.

xiaoshiyilang
20-04-2009, 10:54 PM
I think more of playing with the devil.
Good luck to you!

mike1304k
21-04-2009, 09:32 AM
I think more of playing with the devil.
Good luck to you!

Bro,

When you are young perhaps the option of being the devil will prevail. But come to my age, playing the devil is not much of a kick anymore lah... I have cheonged enough, and I have had enough of the KC traps too lah.. One thing I learnt is that to be a devil, you must be evil enough to go through all the way. Not half half.... That's not for me liao lah... I believe in Karma and what goes around comes around.

Jus as an update, I will be winding down my support for her liao... Seems like no matter wat I try to do for her, she does not want to do it for herself. When you want to help someone, that someone must also want to help herself. No matter whether it is WL, FL, normal lady, you give her a hand, she must be able to grab it and save herself. If she doesn't, then its better to save your energies .

Just like my frens who helped their loved ones out of the line being WL or Fl, they also pushed out their hands and said "grab on tight... I'll try to save you!!" When they say that, they must be prepared to do it all the way and to the end. Because if they gave up half way... the girl will also be screwed... But the girl must also want to be saved... or she will bring down the guy...

DO_YOU_BJ
21-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Agreed.
Rash = youth
Wise = lao liao
LOL