PDA

View Full Version : Filipina's Jealousy

Nadal81
17-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Hello everyone.

I found out about this forum as I was surfing the net seeking for advices in many other forums. Then I stumbled upon this forum, which I found very interesting. However, more importantly, I am here to seek help in this very appropriate section of this forum. If I make any errors, please pardon me.

Well, I have been emotionally attached to a Filipina girl for 2 years now. She is no FL or pub girl or whatever as I knew her from school. Its been 2years that we've been together and I have even moved in to a rented apartment with her for over a year now, yet she doesn't seem to bore me. I really love her, and would do anything for her. But here's the scary part. I love her so much that I have put everything aside; my career, my family, my part-time eduation, myself.

As I moved in with her, I see less of my family, and my parents are often worried and I am also not close to my siblings anymore. Also, I don't go out with my friends anymore because everytime I do, she will accuse me of going out on a date with another girl. When I am at home with my family, she will call me once in a while even at 3am or 4am just to check if I'm at home. She always picks a fight with me over stupid things and accusing me of things I didn't do. One time, she went back home during the term break and when she returned to Singapore and saw that I was talking to a new classmate, she started accusing me of having sex with her and everything. Its been months now and she is still at it although the girl has long gone. The best thing is, I was never caught by her being unfaithful or anything. She always thinks negative of my faithfulness and then accuses me like as though it really happened. It almost seems as though she's got psychiatric issues. And this has caused me tremendous stress which I cannot handle anymore.

Lately, over the past 2 months, I have asked her for a time-out and more times, a break-up, which she would agree. However, two days later, she will sms me like nothing happened, and I would fall into her trap. But the same thing would happen again and she would create her own stories everytime Im not around with her. And start accusing me of doing this and that. At first, I tried to put up with it. But these days, I've really lost my cool and often, I will just flare up on the phone even at the dinner table with the family, or a gathering with my relatives, or supper with my friends. Even those who have not met her already have a terrible impression of her.

I know she loves me a lot and she's very possessive over me and overly jealous. That's very common in filipinas. But this is driving me insane. I'm slowly losing my life and freedom. In fact, this girl is not the typical filipina you see. Her father is European and she has very fair skin, natural dark brown hair and does not look filipina. She's very hot and has many suitors, even rich guys from our school, driving nice sports cars. I'm saying this in case you people think I'm rich.

So you see, as much as I am mesmerised by her beauty and love her with every inch of my heart, this attitude of hers turns me off real bad. It's so bad that it sometimes shed me tears! I have warned her and gave her many last chances to change but that never happened.

As much as I love her so much, I need to get my life back. We are on a break again now but Im sure she will sms me in a few days. My friends have been bringing me out pubbing, in a bid to make me forget her. They even hooked me up with pub girls. But I am still thinking of her. In brief, we love each others company very much but the problem is, she only wants me to herself. What now? Please advise.

sammyboyfor
17-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Hello everyone.

I found out about this forum as I was surfing the net seeking for advices in many other forums.

Should be "seeking ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

The girl is a liability and all she'll ever do is make your life miserable. Dump her and get a new girl.

colins
17-04-2009, 10:37 PM
You got to be certain what is it that you love about her, bro. Looks, character or reliance. A person suffering from insecurity loves anything that provides security, and you are there to provide that, JUST THAT.

Nadal81
18-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Thank you sammyboyfor, colins for your advice. Also do_i_bj who pm me his advice. I truly appreciate to have a little feedback on my situation.

I think I am just attracted to her physical self. Character-wise, I cannot stand it. I've told her many times and see no change in her. Even her family knows this character of hers. I too love her and cannot bear to see her go, but this is suicidal. I don't have a life anymore..

P/S: Sammyboyfor, thanks for correcting my English. It seems you are particularly interested in the word "advice". ;)

neyney
18-04-2009, 06:19 PM
hahaha Boss nvr fail to correct the advice (error) :)

DO_YOU_BJ
18-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Thank you sammyboyfor, colins for your advice. Also do_i_bj who pm me his advice. I truly appreciate to have a little feedback on my situation.

I think I am just attracted to her physical self. Character-wise, I cannot stand it. I've told her many times and see no change in her. Even her family knows this character of hers. I too love her and cannot bear to see her go, but this is suicidal. I don't have a life anymore..

P/S: Sammyboyfor, thanks for correcting my English. It seems you are particularly interested in the word "advice". ;)

Well u already know what to do and honestly, u only have 2 choices based on your statement that you love her and cant bear to c her go......

1) Just leave and dun look back...this will have yearning effect!

2) Keep being together until one day, oh tat day will come, when ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE...by then trust me, none of u would even think of wanting to be together again.

2 choices...same conclusion!

Nadal81
19-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Thanks for all the comments. For the moment, I will just go with the flow, doing whatever I want to eg pubbing, clubbing etc and if she doesn't like it, so be it. All I know, I want to go back to the days when I was free to do anything. I've lost 2 years of my life stuck in her world.

lamtaetae
19-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Count yourself lucky, get the hell out of this relationship.;)

mike1304k
20-04-2009, 01:16 PM
In my experience, I find that Thai and Philipinno ladies can be bloody possesive.. It is their nature to love and when they love, they will give their everything. And in so doing will also ask for your everything. No real right or wrong about it lah....

But then please put yourself in her position too lah... If she is in a foreign land, loving a guy there, she is constantly being given ugly looks and also thought off as home wreckers... She will be lonely and also afraid. (I am not a supporter of any party here hor). Since she only has you, bro TS, she does not want to risk losing you to some other party.. for whatever reason... So if you truly love her, then do what you can to make her more comfortable. If not, then better call it quits.

Please let me give you an example lah.. There was this fren of mine... he got to know this girl from the internet. He fell in love with her and her with him... She was a manager of a company and he was a normal Sg guy. His dad forbade him to marry her and asked him to leave the house if he wanted to. She had to uproot herself and come to Sg to find a job... proper job hor.. not WL or Fl... and she had to stay on her own.... In th beginning it was hell. Because everyone thought she was here for money and also for PR status. Everytime they went out, she got dirty looks.... She was crying to her family almost everyday and the family wanted to know why she wanted to put herself thru all this? In the end, after a few years, the guy's family actually understood that the couple was truly in love and allowed for the wedding. But the stigmata is still there. When they are out together, they are still look at as a strange couple. This is not only from housewives but also from guys wondering where the hell this fren of mine landed such a beautiful exotic. They even have the gall to ask him which pub he found her...

So please put yourself into the other party's shoes.. If she feels insecure... it is not because of her love for you, but for your love of her... I say again... I am not an advocate of any foreign nationality and I do not work for the Philipinnes embassy or something like dat... But it takes a lot to uproot yourself and to trust someone while you are in a foreign land... So if you can allay her fears, do so... If not, then better get out while u still can.

RUNROAD
20-04-2009, 02:03 PM

erm sorry to say this bro, if its just physical self..i think it wont last. from my experience, guys who place looks as top priority often end up falling in love with an even prettier chiobu and sweetie when the going gets tough in his current relationship. the base is just too weak..wat will happen when she gets older? no longer as pretty and sexually attractive as now? will u still love her as much? or what if u meet an even prettier and exotic babe, who gives u lesser character problems?

my opinion is, when girls get real in a relationship, most of them will tighten their grip on the guys due to insecurity factor..the fear of losing the guy is secondary, the fear of breaking her own fragile heart is the primary concern. if this girl belongs to the overly insecured and possesive type, unless u can live with her possessiveness if not its better not to waste each other's time and move on. there r lots of pretty babes around in sg..i am sure u will not be short of a target to woo. good luck bro.

Panamera
20-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Hermano Nadal81,

There you have it. All the good advice (hmmm...is it advice or advise??) from all the good Hermanos

Like I said, she is overly-possessive and no tiene ni una sola preocupación, except herself...

It's easy to mistake possessiveness for love....

Cuidarse ! Be Happy and Chill! :D

Panamera
20-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ, you still out of town? :)

DO_YOU_BJ
20-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Yup wats up?

mike1304k
20-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Think Bro panamera misses u lah... He will miss me soon bcoz i oso goin overseas liao... will be travelling till end june too... hehehe... don wori... we can communicate... I have not left u.

Panamera
20-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Yalo...hehehe

Anyone traveling to Mumbai?

Some award parties coming up soon, so thinking of sending invites to some bros here..

lglg666
20-04-2009, 04:06 PM
From my own experience with Filipina gfs....yes! to them showing jealousy is their way of saying they love you, but to me....it's like kena "owned" or worst own them a living.

Have not come across one who is totally "free and easy type"...if have, then something is totally fishy with her.

Both ways....best to have a good talk with her or find the nearest exit.

Just my 2 cents worth. Cheers!!

Nadal81
24-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Hello guys, truly appreciate all your advice. Bro mike, big thanks for your long advice, and I agree about the whole situation you highlighted. I understood her "suffering" but comments or stares from others never bothered me, because I have been having interracial relationships and received too many stares over the years. In fact, it never seemed like it bothered her as well. If you need to know, she's been studying here for 10 years now. It's true though that she feels inferior when it comes to meeting my family.

However, I strongly disagree when you say it is not because of her love for me, but my love for her. Honestly, I have sacrificed and lost everything for her. As I mentioned before, i lost the closeness with my family, put to stop to my part-time degree, just to name a few. And that is big enough a sacrifice.

Anyway, we're still on a time-off since she is back in her homeland and extended her stay there. For me, I am trying to get myself to forget her and party with my friends. Sadly, the first place my friends brought me to had to be a pub full of filipinas!!

We'll see how things go. I'm doing fine at the moment..

Thanks bro panamera for your PM.