PDA

View Full Version : Classic Scam by PRC

NewandLost
20-04-2009, 11:04 PM
I love a PRC girl, but I kanna cheat by her (http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/875782)

Check this one. So sad this guy got taken like that.

DO_YOU_BJ
20-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Nottin new.
Heard of such stories here before also, only not in the forum.

mike1304k
21-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Yea agree with Bro DYBJ, getting conned by someone stating that their relative is sick is not only the trick of PRC, but many other countries. It is also not solely used by WL or FL too... It can be used by many other people. Imagine, last time when I was cheonging Bkk, almost everytime I went to the airport, there would be someone there claiming that their relative was sick and they had to transfer back urgently.. And they had to transfer thru Hk and had not enough money.... So many different times and so many different people...

Or when I went to Beijing and at the hotel lobby was this old grandmother who acted pitiful and said she did not have money to feed the baby....

Friends and brothers and sometimes even sisters... the thing is... when something seems too good to be true... it usually is.. And just because someone rabba you really nice and makes u feel really nice does not mean that she or he loves you. Love takes time!. And you cannot love someone without knowing that someone! When I say knowing, I do not mean knowing her 3sizes... and her bust size and so on... But really where she stays, where she is from and so on... Words can describe a thousand things... but words are just words... They may look you in the eye and tell you they love you... raw you and so on... but these are all not signs of love... even the cleaning of your place, washing your underwear is not.. You just have to see and feel it and trust your gut instinct and not your small head.

Also please do not give money unless you are willing to lose it all. The same applies to a normal person. If a friend comes to you and says he or she needs money to help his or her family... If the person is unable to pay you back...(and this is always a possibility), then you have lost a friend and a lot of money.... If you lend only wat you can afford to lose, you are still helping a fren, but in a way, you are also protecting yourself.

Do not let the small head do the thinking.

RUNROAD
21-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Friends and brothers and sometimes even sisters... the thing is... when something seems too good to be true... it usually is.. And just because someone rabba you really nice and makes u feel really nice does not mean that she or he loves you. Love takes time!. And you cannot love someone without knowing that someone! When I say knowing, I do not mean knowing her 3sizes... and her bust size and so on... But really where she stays, where she is from and so on... Words can describe a thousand things... but words are just words... They may look you in the eye and tell you they love you... raw you and so on... but these are all not signs of love... even the cleaning of your place, washing your underwear is not.. You just have to see and feel it and trust your gut instinct and not your small head.

agree. no doubt the girl may like u at 1st sight because u look good or well groomed but such good feel almost never last as she may just see another better looking chap at the door-step, same day! Love does takes time and alot of mutual understanding to blossom. which is y falling in love is actually kinda energy draining..haha.

bobolover6969
26-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Claasic Scam used by ppl all over the world!

HCKing
27-04-2009, 12:00 AM
I love a PRC girl, but I kanna cheat by her (http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/875782)

Check this one. So sad this guy got taken like that.

well, all these 'FT' r here 4 the same purpose. just that some guys arent aware or choose nt to aware of this fact.

Merlin
27-04-2009, 10:54 AM
well, all these 'FT' r here 4 the same purpose. just that some guys arent aware or choose nt to aware of this fact.

Well said. There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see.

meimei123
27-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Haiz........ poor innocent guy, can some1 sent him e link to sbf to learn more ... :0

jon2000sg
27-04-2009, 09:15 PM

Also please do not give money unless you are willing to lose it all. The same applies to a normal person. If a friend comes to you and says he or she needs money to help his or her family... If the person is unable to pay you back...(and this is always a possibility), then you have lost a friend and a lot of money.... If you lend only wat you can afford to lose, you are still helping a fren, but in a way, you are also protecting yourself.

Do not let the small head do the thinking.Bro this is a good thread for warnings to all Bros !

simple2kee
27-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Bro this is a good thread for warnings to all Bros !

Nothing new. agreed with bro jon2000sg that this is indeed a good reminder.

ManInCheong
27-04-2009, 11:51 PM
I would say...another dickhead.
Thats what you get for letting you small head think more than big head.

Cheonging101
08-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Bro this is a good thread for warnings to all Bros ! this is a good thread for all to see u cheated again and again by prc prostitutes

Er... I thought bro jon2000sg is the one whom always cheat PRC prostitutes into letting them have their nude pics taken while you're the one who always went all the way to their homeground, give keychains and have the ground you walk on worshipped by them or something? :rolleyes:

BKnight
08-05-2009, 04:38 PM
this is a good thread for all to see u cheated again and again by prc prostitutes

jchongking, not other people, its YOU!!! :D

GreenHorny
09-05-2009, 01:34 PM
yes...its a classic scam, especially used by PRC fls.

met a ktv gal over in guangdong area.. things went on quite fine btw the 2 of us, tried to sian her to become my lover, bought her some gifts, made some phone calls to her here n there, bought her to dinners...

of cos, managed to fuck her la, never asked money from me. (but i still gave her some, since she took time off to accompany me, need to pay fine. sometimes i stay her place, so i save on hotel den i pass the hotel rates to her). We had great sex together everytime i visited her.
Went over to visit her about 3 times.

Felt a bit sian and tired of her le, seemed that nothing much to talk over the phone as well. Finally one day, she smsed me, asking to me to lend her money, saying her dad was sick and needed to go for opt bla bla...(immediately alert red). needed lots of money.

in my thoughts, she muz have sensed that i a bit sian of her and she wanna launch a last attempt to rip me off. I told her i unable to get cash and transfer to her now, and she started sending sms to ask me how. Heartless you guys might think, but i took my stand and refuse to lend her money. Finally she called me to ask me directly if i wanna give her, i said no. and she replied in a very buay song tone, saying dun lend den dun lend and slam the phone on me. well, i haven heard from her since den. haha...

even if she called, i wont go back look for her. things turned ugly le so no point. All my savvy 'investment techniques' might just gone down to drain if she managed to plea me into giving her lumpsum this time.

its difficult to verify if her story is true. at the end of the day, u muz noe how much u willing to put in for her. n there is a possibility she might jus vanish after that...

i also muz point out that not all PRCs are liars, some are quite sincere, but u muz be damn lucky to meet them.

ilovelife.now
09-05-2009, 07:58 PM
This is a scam by many FLs.. I visited an FL twice [which I rarely do!] and the third time she told me - I want to go shopping to mustafa. I was :eek: and said sorry, some meeting at office so can't come. Next time we will go.

Of course, that was my last visit! :)

justl00king
09-05-2009, 08:53 PM
yes...its a classic scam, especially used by PRC fls.

i also muz point out that not all PRCs are liars, some are quite sincere, but u muz be damn lucky to meet them.Bro,

They are really sincere, but in trying to get you to part with your money. :rolleyes:

justl00king
09-05-2009, 08:55 PM
This is a scam by many FLs.. I visited an FL twice [which I rarely do!] and the third time she told me - I want to go shopping to mustafa. I was :eek: and said sorry, some meeting at office so can't come. Next time we will go.

Of course, that was my last visit! :)Good one bro,

Dun let them think we are carrots, but sad to say still many around us willing to be suckered. :rolleyes: :(

jon2000sg
09-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Er... I thought bro jon2000sg is the one whom always cheat PRC prostitutes into letting them have their nude pics taken while you're the one who always went all the way to their homeground, give keychains and have the ground you walk on worshipped by them or something? :rolleyes:I no cheat PRC whores, I treat them well enuff to gain trust to undress them for photo sessions !:p

ManInCheong
10-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Good one bro,

Dun let them think we are carrots, but sad to say still many around us willing to be suckered. :rolleyes: :(

If the PRC asked on next RTF, confirm catch big fish.
Anyway, was KCing a PRC MM but recently almost went out of hand liao...Any bros wanna take over? 20yo SYT petite with very cute face :D

pig40
11-05-2009, 10:51 AM
my lauahpeck 76yo uncle also fallen into this trap. his wife passed away in 2003 of breast cancer. he has been looking for a good fuck in geylang to kill boredom. recently he got hdb sers compensation, so he thinks he could take things easy. he was hooked to one prc milf & bought her a necklace before she went home in Nov 2008. at first, he refused to learn how to sms but in order to communicate cheaper with the prc, he learned. now she sends her 35yo friend in Feb 2009 to look for him for support. my uncle upped his interaction with her after cheng meng festival after he paid respects to his late wife. so he brought her sightseeing with photoshoots. oh ya, just like some bro who have described their experience in this thread, he was able to persuade these prc fls to have nude photos taken. lately, there was constant raids by av officers. my uncle became superman volunteer worker by buying jiaozi (dumplings) for her breakfast, taking pictures along the way. bought her karaoke vcds for her home quarantine (against av) to kill time because cannot come out to lure customers. he also introduced her to fellow senior citizen friends to prove their manhood. she has another much older cmi sister to share the semen. do not know why after two months, this prc did not go home; heard visa extended. 3 mths in sillypore, she might have met younger & better men, so my uncle got jealous asking her got overnite with customers or not, dun overwork & rest early. bought her a ring recently, felt slighted if she dun respond to his sms. hope he does not kena heart attack when getting bbbj. when his late wife was dying, he took his own sweet time to buy breakfast, provoking a scolding saying she would rather die than wait for his food. nowadays, he volunteered to buy her jiaozi without her asking. this is why jacky chan says chinese must be managed, controlled & supervised. if not, they will do all kinds of nonsense. look at my uncle, got $ only, splurge for self-gratification.

NewandLost
11-05-2009, 12:25 PM
you should help him out of the trap before he loses all his money. i think if you know about all this you should try to help him.

HCKing
11-05-2009, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=pig40;3728842]my lauahpeck 76yo uncle also fallen into this trap.

Ask him careful, if not kean AIDS at 76 years old damn siat suay

jchongking, y u keep talking abt kana AIDS huh?

:confused::rolleyes::eek::D

DO_YOU_BJ
11-05-2009, 06:28 PM
look at my uncle, got $ only, splurge for self-gratification.

An empty man...at his age...this i can empathise!
To me, i wont help him...just let him gamble on 3 things that cant be avoided
1) Get fucked by the PRC until jialat jialat
2) Get stone broke before he dies and leaves this world a sad and lonely man, the reason why he swayed & is holding on to this life now
3) Die a happy man, though we all know its lies, but he still leaves this world a happy old man.........

At his age, leave him be la....

Panamera
11-05-2009, 06:43 PM
so how muh u got suckered to take photos of these streetside dirty chickens ie prostitutes?

[QUOTE=pig40;3728842]my lauahpeck 76yo uncle also fallen into this trap.

Ask him careful, if not kean AIDS at 76 years old damn siat suay

jchongking, thank you for your pm to me. I am very touched that you still think of me after I've sacked you from your job as a kopitiam cleaner & the merlion mascot job. BTW, I've passed your pm to Bro Sam on your question, hate to disappoint, our DNA didn't match.wahahahaha..and you have "greeted" both our parents now!!!

As a token of appreciation, I would like to recruit you for a job in Johor Baru to take over Mas Selamat previous part time job as a Ramly Burger seller. This JB relocation will be good for your mental and financial health, no PRC gals to cheat you there, flexible working hours and good accomodation @ resort like Kampung Tawakal.

Please pm me if you are interested. Only requirement is you must keep a beard like our previous employee :D

Panamera
11-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Bro Pig40, at 76yr old, he won't listen to anybody now and he is certainly enjoying his "new found" freedom and life, though he is not far from being a financially broken old man...hope you can still take care of him when the time comes as a good nephew.

FL Lover
12-05-2009, 01:30 AM
Bro Pig40, at 76yr old, he won't listen to anybody now and he is certainly enjoying his "new found" freedom and life, though he is not far from being a financially broken old man...hope you can still take care of him when the time comes as a good nephew.

Pity the old man lah... He is just a lonely old guy who need a bit of love... is it too much to ask meh?

Let him enjoy the attentions WHILE STOCK LAST loh... Should send my congrats to him... Another sad sensile old man who has just become another statistic to be cheated by PRCs... No wonder we are so easy targets by FLs....:eek:

GreenHorny
13-05-2009, 10:32 AM
so u are the 76yr old man?
too bad u are not even qualify to be a cleaner

JC kiddo,
dun worry la, u max only kena cheated off ur cheapskate nokia fones n merlion keychains, and maybe ur imitation polo t.
heehee...

newyorker88
14-05-2009, 03:08 PM

Do not let the small head do the thinking.

You wrote the lines I wanted to write. I personally loan people money and end of the day, gotten myself into shit. That was the past. Loan to friend and feel that you will never see the $$$ again. If you cannot do that, dont lend.

As for PRC/INdian/Singkees/ etc, these people are same, quote need help, somebody sick, etc, and so on.

I personally ever followed a woman, whom I turned down to help, when she approached me. She broken down and cried. I ignored her. After making a turn to some building, I waited a while to turn back to see her. She was up walking again. I trailed her and saw her walking towards another person, using the same tricks. She was ignored again.

mike1304k
14-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Bro NewYorker 88,

Money is the root of all evil. It is a fact, have it or not, it will bring you trouble. For me, no matter who comes along and tries to borrow or get a donation, I will always use my brains. If it seems like it is a good deed, then just do it. Even for WL and FL, I have seen my frens buying a 1 way ticket to send the lady home if they felt she did not want to be here. And for me, even if a normal person comes and asks me for money, I will consider and then if I want to lend, it will never be the full amount that was asked for. Why? Because I am not rich and do not want people to take me as a walking ATM. Further to this, it will mean that the borrower will have to work all that harder to make the full amount, which I consider is not my problem.

But it also depends on circumstance lah. So if someone's family is in danger and needs and operation, I will help to the amount I am comfortable to lose, be it $200, $500, or $5000. And once it leaves my hand, I just say that it was for a good cause and will not want it back.

newyorker88
14-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Bro NewYorker 88,

I will help to the amount I am comfortable to lose, be it $200, $500, or $5000. And once it leaves my hand, I just say that it was for a good cause and will not want it back.

money is not root of all evil. Greed is.

If you do good out of compassion, heavens will reward you later. :)

Panamera
14-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Whenever a PRC meimei comes to me crying, extra-ordinary nice and friendly all of a sudden or a sudden surge of sms greetings after many months of losing touch, my inner KC alarm will goes off like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJnHk7GBhV8&feature=related

:eek::eek:

mike1304k
14-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Whenever a PRC meimei comes to me crying, extra-ordinary nice and friendly all of a sudden or a sudden surge of sms greetings after many months of losing touch, my inner KC alarm will goes off like this:

Muahahaha... me so out of cheonging, lately dat no matter wat nationality, WL or FL or wat... come and sayang me only... I am their slave and tofu in their hands... alarm don even go bee boo bee boo anymore... But seriously lah... we have to be careful from all quarters lah... Even my mina oso same same... I am keepin it simple and non commital.... Easier to escape from... heee heee

Panamera
14-05-2009, 04:04 PM
we have to be careful from all quarters lah... Even my mina oso same same... I am keepin it simple and non commital.... Easier to escape from... heee heee

Luckily for us now, we have Grand Master, Bro Do_You_BJ here, his advice is almost 80% protection, slightly lower than a condom protection. If, I know him earlier, I would have saved a lot on lessons fee. :D

Boss Bro Sam advice is more straight forward- Stay home!!! wahahahahahahahaha....

mike1304k
14-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Yeaps Bro DYBJ... banzai!!!! It was he who really helped me to decide wat to do and how to do it. But of course for me I do not go out trying to KC someone.... Old man Confusious or some other old men once said, "Go looking for trouble and trouble will find you". And it is true... As human beings and men, we can get into trouble easily and it is not worth it anymore for me.

DO_I_BJ
14-05-2009, 05:14 PM
If you do good out of compassion, heavens will reward you later. :)

if like that im damn rich now..... lol. no rewards leh. And nope im not donating money to FLs. lol

Panamera
14-05-2009, 05:50 PM
$$$$$ is only a medium of exchange, nothing evil. It's the human mind that's creates evil urges.

Like the saying goes: 钱不是万能,但没钱,是万万不能, and in this society,没钱,什么都不能

Tension68
15-05-2009, 03:40 PM
I no cheat PRC whores, I treat them well enuff to gain trust to undress them for photo sessions !:p

... still sounds like cheating them... n den put their pics up for all to see.. w/o their consent or maybe even their knowledge.

off-topic here. So...? been waiting for your so-called "nude pics" of JiaQi... dun haf juz admit la, dun anyhow say. i wait n wait.. n wait.. n wait.. u seriously NATO. but if u really haf (seriously doubt) pls pls pls at least mask de face or eyes. Dun be like last time u anyhow put her face up for all (include AV) to see. better remind u, or else u put den ppl tell u will b 2 late... again!!

Panamera
15-05-2009, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE]

some prc chicks did try this trick on me as they know i'm a successful property consultants with wads of $$$

i slam the phone & told the bitches to fuck off, fuck them to get the money from their 'eat soft rice' prc husbands

For once, I called you "Bro", I concur to your 1st "human" without cursing other's parent posting...:)

Cheonging101
15-05-2009, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE]

some prc chicks did try this trick on me as they know i'm a successful property consultants with wads of $$$

i slam the phone & told the bitches to fuck off, fuck them to get the money from their 'eat soft rice' prc husbands

Bro, they pa jiao cannot see that you're earning wads of "Monopoly" $$$, issit?:D

NewandLost
15-05-2009, 04:47 PM

YouTube - Jaws Main Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJnHk7GBhV8&feature=related)

true dat. very good observation. when the PRC girls KC, disappear, then come back into contact, you gotta be suspicious of their intents. as one braddah said leopard doesn't change its stripes easily.

Panamera
15-05-2009, 05:39 PM
i told her to sell her cb & start all over again

How do you translate in chinese? :D

dirtyhairy
15-05-2009, 06:24 PM
yes...its a classic scam, especially used by PRC fls.....its difficult to verify if her story is true. at the end of the day, u muz noe how much u willing to put in for her. n there is a possibility she might jus vanish after that...
i also muz point out that not all PRCs are liars, some are quite sincere, but u muz be damn lucky to meet them.

Yo Bro GH...well said becos there are good ones too
like my buddy who married a PRC and they are now proud parents of two
best part is she now helps him at his fish soup eatery
seeing them both so happy as a family warms the heart really;)

KangTuo
15-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Yo Bro GH...well said becos there are good ones too

This one is sure a bad 1

Shanghai woman goes berserk after boyfriend says 'no' to buying her a car

Singapore Seen (http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=70464#)

Ken2009
15-05-2009, 08:35 PM

ya out of such a huge population, definately a mixture of both. But how can we determine the sincere and the liars? Maybe during communication, can look at her eyes.. to detect something.

So far, I tried to take it for a pinch of salt after hearing more bad than good stories. Perhaps 1 day, a sincere one can change my thought:)

NewandLost
15-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Seems like every PRC girl I've met needs a new computer or mobile phone. One said that her OS was only XP and she needed a new one so she could be on Vista. Or family member got into an accident and is in the hospital. Always something. Sometimes maybe true but sometimes its all BS.

NewandLost
15-05-2009, 09:50 PM
1 solid prc babe went MIA as she married a civil servant back in her hometown.
she called me out of the blue after 6 mths; told me she regretted marrying (due to parents' pressure) and asked me to go china to see her & start all over again.
i told her to sell her cb & start all over again

singaporeans are nice people but u can't be nice to bitches

whats cb? sorry to ask. i dont know.

NewandLost
15-05-2009, 10:15 PM
This one is sure a bad 1

Shanghai woman goes berserk after boyfriend says 'no' to buying her a car

Singapore Seen (http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=70464#)

YouTube - Shanghai Woman Forces Man Into Buying Car (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RDVbO1320I)
YouTube - Geylang Lorong 12-18 (??? FULL VER VIDEO) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CutLGcC8NSk)

NewandLost
17-05-2009, 01:40 AM
1 prc chick even told me her bro wants to open a big watermelon shop & ask me for rmb100k!
i told her to sell her watermelon instead - sure got business
i also told her to tell her bro to get his wife to sell her watermelon also

she f with your mind mine braddah. why need 100K to open a watermelon shop? can sell from the back of a truck. you did the right thing. should have told her her braddah can sell his watermelon too and so can his wife.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-05-2009, 06:01 AM
How do you translate in chinese? :D

回去做鸡!hahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
17-05-2009, 06:03 AM
1 prc chick even told me her bro wants to open a big watermelon shop & ask me for rmb100k!

Wahahaha, this one i have to give it to you, damn fucking funny wahahahaha

etct88
19-05-2009, 11:07 AM
回去做鸡!hahaha

ha ha ha... this one I understand.... go back sell chee bye rice....:p:p

Panamera
19-05-2009, 12:23 PM

In times to come, Zuhai will be full of water melons and chicken rice stalls...
wahahahahaha..mentioned your name got discount? kanna put poison or chop by chopper? :D

groo
19-05-2009, 08:24 PM
回去做鸡!hahahaMaybe 木瓜牛奶? Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

Panamera
20-05-2009, 10:12 AM
mention my name - sure got discount! they screw u 2 times i/o one time!
your sis sell water maleon & your wife sell chicken rice - got discount for all their pimp husbands
panamera - go home eat your sis watremelon & your wife chicken rice i/o siak suay yourself here

I like honey dew and sushi, your side got or not? PM me your contacts.....wahahahahahahaha :D

jchongking, 你回家做鸡排和鸡派吧 :D and mutates into a H5N1 chicken Flu virus..! You piece of shit!

Panamera
20-05-2009, 07:01 PM
u lost your job recently? so pek chek?
nothing to eat? come eat my peice of shit or u cant go home eat your old mother hen cb
anyway i'm going shenzhen, dg soon - u cant continue to dream on as u have no $$$ power to go!

buzzz...buzzzz..buzzz...speak louder, cant heard you..buzz..buzz....jchongking, 你这个苍蝇, 被所有中国女孩排斥, 性无能, 没用,贬低,软弱,窝囊废!! 去吃包被包噎死吧:D

Have a good trip to shenzhen and Dongguan but please watch your steps, you might 被人拍死!...buzz....buzz....buzz..:D

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/Panamera_bucket/spider_house_fly.jpg

If not, you can work for me, we are looking for a merlion keychain distributor cum 5k/month property consultant to lick our shoes...:p

phallusman
23-05-2009, 10:39 PM

Her bro is most likely her BF or hubby la. 99.99% sure la. Money back guarantee leh.

NewandLost
25-05-2009, 12:59 PM
these people not bright. 100 for opening a water melon shop when can be sold from back of truck. so the store can be moved around. what is the margin on a water melon sale anyway? must be thin. so they want a big capital outlay that is unecessary to sell a product with thin margins and unlimited competition and no barrier to entry. why the farmer cannot truck the melons to town and sell direct and eliminate the middleman. i think the whole thing is a sham. maybe money used to buy luxury goods, live large and party. tell her to sell her mango down there to finance the watermelon shop herself.