PDA

View Full Version : How does she feel for me?

gerrardo88
21-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi bros, im feeling lost n confused. i met this local young FL last yr. 1st time didnt do anything only chit chat when bk her. then she gave me her hp no. ever since den i ve been callin her directly. on my 3rd booking w her, to my suprise we did raw. n its the 5th time now n we re still doing raw. what i wanna know is how she actually feels for me. i mean i ve been paying her everytime i see her so i must b a client to her only. but she allows me to raw her so m i only a client to her? through other clients she does w condom n through a agent. what do u guys think she sees me as? i did tell her i like her but she doesnt give a gd response abt it. 1 thing is she knows i hv a gf n she says she doesnt things to b misunderstood. does she like me or m i jus a client to her? pls help bros. im fallin deeply for her =(

sammyboyfor
21-04-2009, 11:42 AM
does she like me or m i jus a client to her? pls help bros. im fallin deeply for her =(

Falling in love with a freakin' WHORE!!!!:eek: You must be off your rocker!

There's at least 10 other men that she has raw sex with.:rolleyes:

If I were you, I'd go for a blood test double quick. It would also be a good time to update your will. :rolleyes:

NewandLost
21-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi bros, im feeling lost n confused. i met this local young FL last yr. 1st time didnt do anything only chit chat when bk her. then she gave me her hp no. ever since den i ve been callin her directly. on my 3rd booking w her, to my suprise we did raw. n its the 5th time now n we re still doing raw. what i wanna know is how she actually feels for me. i mean i ve been paying her everytime i see her so i must b a client to her only. but she allows me to raw her so m i only a client to her? through other clients she does w condom n through a agent. what do u guys think she sees me as? i did tell her i like her but she doesnt give a gd response abt it. 1 thing is she knows i hv a gf n she says she doesnt things to b misunderstood. does she like me or m i jus a client to her? pls help bros. im fallin deeply for her =( why dont you just shoot your yourself in the head?

you actions indicate you are taking a very imprudent path to self-destruction.

aczeta
21-04-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi bros, im feeling lost n confused. i met this local young FL last yr. 1st time didnt do anything only chit chat when bk her. then she gave me her hp no. ever since den i ve been callin her directly. on my 3rd booking w her, to my suprise we did raw. n its the 5th time now n we re still doing raw. what i wanna know is how she actually feels for me. i mean i ve been paying her everytime i see her so i must b a client to her only. but she allows me to raw her so m i only a client to her? through other clients she does w condom n through a agent. what do u guys think she sees me as? i did tell her i like her but she doesnt give a gd response abt it. 1 thing is she knows i hv a gf n she says she doesnt things to b misunderstood. does she like me or m i jus a client to her? pls help bros. im fallin deeply for her =(

1st qns... how to do through an agent huh... u mean the agent F on her behalf huh...

Bro... Dun do RAW... good luck... There are a few ladies who I have seen standing on the streets that allows RAW so that they get more business...so dun think it is such a big deal okie...Anyway, u PAY mah...

Uncle and many of the bros here all have the phone numbers of several gems (BUT WE DUN DO RAW)...so u think giving phone number is big deal?

Lil' bro... uncle's suggestion to you is dun ever ever go KTV as you will be makan alive by them...

Go take a health test and stay away from girls/sex for 6 months. Dun make others pay for your mistake.

Panamera
21-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Bro Gerrardo88, No offend intended, you should know doing raw is high risk, I don't know how she feel for you but I want to know how are you feeling now?

It is better you check out below thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sexual-health-issues/

Also go for a check-up for peace of mind. Better be safe than sorry la.

Take care

Panamera
21-04-2009, 12:05 PM
why dont you just shoot your yourself in the head? you actions indicate you are taking a very imprudent path to self-destruction.

Yo Bro NAL, How's things with you? Hope everything is back on track. :)

mike1304k
21-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Bro Aczeta.... I will up u once I can.. But I agree fully with what you said... Do not bring your misery to others TS. U have to wait for another 40days and then go to get a HIV test.

RAW is one of the most dangerous things u can do!! And it is almost one of the most stupid things u can do too.

mike1304k
21-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Waaah Bro Panamera.... You beat me to the draw.... U inserted your msg while I was typing.... Fast man u....

Panamera
21-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Waaah Bro Panamera.... You beat me to the draw.... U inserted your msg while I was typing.... Fast man u....

:D Last post before lunch mah....when you leaving? :)

mike1304k
21-04-2009, 12:24 PM
:D Last post before lunch mah....when you leaving? :)

Leaving? For lunch... for overseas or wat?

pewpew
21-04-2009, 12:55 PM
TS please let us know where u get the contact from so that we can give it a miss and save the lady all for yourself...

Rawr is war esp with a whore!!!

juzplay
21-04-2009, 12:58 PM
1st qns... how to do through an agent huh... u mean the agent F on her behalf huh...

Bro... Dun do RAW... good luck... There are a few ladies who I have seen standing on the streets that allows RAW so that they get more business...so dun think it is such a big deal okie...Anyway, u PAY mah...

Uncle and many of the bros here all have the phone numbers of several gems (BUT WE DUN DO RAW)...so u think giving phone number is big deal?

Lil' bro... uncle's suggestion to you is dun ever ever go KTV as you will be makan alive by them...

Go take a health test and stay away from girls/sex for 6 months. Dun make others pay for your mistake.

Good point uncle..

Up u my humble 1.

TS... please think carefully when u do such things...

By gosh, you dun even know her that well... if it was a ONS then perhaps you were both drunk...

But to pay and go RAW?? U have a death wish sibo

aakumu
21-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Good point uncle..

Up u my humble 1.

TS... please think carefully when u do such things...

By gosh, you dun even know her that well... if it was a ONS then perhaps you were both drunk...

But to pay and go RAW?? U have a death wish sibo

Hi bro,
Be careful, the girl may have HIV, and want to pass it on to any guy she meets before she pass away.
Be smart and always wear a cap, never take the risk.

My humble two cents.

FL Lover
21-04-2009, 05:47 PM
TO TS,

Going raw with a FL is nothing. It does not mean anything. Yes she might likes you a little bit more than the rest of the customers but that does not mean she love you.You are just another special temp bf to her during her stay here.

Careful. Dont anyhow raw with FLs....Try to let yor big head control ok. Sometimes we make the mistake of letting small heads rule including me. Keep a clear mind. You should be thankful to her for not KCing u. If she is to go all the way out, you are in trouble but the fact is that she actually told you she does not want to go beyond that line.... She at least still have a good heart.

Take my advice.. Go for a HIV test after 1 month. Dont raw with other gers liao. Last of all, Keep away from her. Thats the only way to forget her as what she is trying to do as well by drawing a line between u and her

Panamera
21-04-2009, 06:01 PM
T.S, for your Peace of Mind, please go here: Action for AIDS (http://www.afa.org.sg/)

Hope you're ok. Good luck and take care.

Raw is War -Can't remember which Bro said that before....

NewandLost
21-04-2009, 10:31 PM
the gal obviously has no concern for her own risk of getting an STD and led you down a dangerous path. i hope it will turn out ok. man get a regular life with a regular gf. is it all worth it?

colins
22-04-2009, 02:37 AM
She doesn't like you, she doesn't even want to KC you. She did raw with you becos she wants you to continue to be her client so she can earn more from your pocket. Afterall, in comparison she suffers much less risk doing raw with you, considering the fact she is having sex with many many men daily whether protected or not (you actually believed her when she said you are the ONE), and you din protect yourself. What are you trying to prove? That your life is worth the trust on her or that your life is worth nothing?

When a FL decide not to KC you, pls do not be too happy. High chance is she doesn't even want to be seen with you in public. Sorry to break your dreams dude, she is a public property, never yours.

DO_YOU_BJ
22-04-2009, 03:58 AM
Such cases the most headache.
FL dun KC client, but client self KC
This type see to many liao plus most hardest to save!

lacasasasa
26-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Bro, better go for yr medical checkup!

simple2kee
26-04-2009, 09:21 PM
on my 3rd booking w her, to my suprise we did raw. n its the 5th time now n we re still doing raw. what i wanna know is how she actually feels for me. i mean i ve been paying her everytime i see her so i must b a client to her only. but she allows me to raw her so m i only a client to her? through other clients she does w condom n through a agent. what do u guys think she sees me as?

bro gerrardo88, r u sure u r the only guy that she allows u to raw her? r u sure?
ask urself again & again.
what do we guys think she sees u as? obviously, you r 1 of the clients lor, nothing more.
good luck!

etct88
26-04-2009, 09:47 PM
TO TS,

Going raw with a FL is nothing. It does not mean anything. Yes she might likes you a little bit more than the rest of the customers but that does not mean she love you.You are just another special temp bf to her during her stay here.

Careful. Dont anyhow raw with FLs....Try to let yor big head control ok. Sometimes we make the mistake of letting small heads rule including me. Keep a clear mind. You should be thankful to her for not KCing u. If she is to go all the way out, you are in trouble but the fact is that she actually told you she does not want to go beyond that line.... She at least still have a good heart.

Take my advice.. Go for a HIV test after 1 month. Dont raw with other gers liao. Last of all, Keep away from her. Thats the only way to forget her as what she is trying to do as well by drawing a line between u and her

and stay away from your girlfriend, if you still have a conscience.....:mad:

HCKing
26-04-2009, 11:45 PM
hahaha TS u damn power, raw with FL but come here ask does she love u? if i am in yr shoe ( sibeh lucky i am not! ) this will be the LEAST on my mind nw. faster go for STD tests and pray hard hard ok.

FL Lover
27-04-2009, 12:00 PM

Who are you to advice me on that? Dont try to act like a saint over here and telling pple what to do with their life?

Like I always said... Its yor life and no one cant decide on that...

Bro ETC88 - IF YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE, STAY AWAY FROM FLS AND BE LOYAL TO YOR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OR OC instead. This is no a place to be a holy man. We are matured pple. We know what we do...Do I need you to tell me that? In fact who are you to me in the first place?:mad:

FL Lover
27-04-2009, 12:04 PM

go and read my advice first before u made any comments.....

groo
27-04-2009, 12:34 PM
...and stay away from your girlfriend, if you still have a conscience...
Who are you to advice me on that? Dont try to act like a saint over here and telling pple what to do with their life?...Bro ETC88 - IF YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE, STAY AWAY FROM FLS AND BE LOYAL TO YOR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OR OC instead. This is no a place to be a holy man...Hi bros, I believe bro-etct88 was just using bro-FL-Lover's post to help him reply to the TS. All a misunderstanding, that's all... :D :p

Cheers! :)

groo
27-04-2009, 12:50 PM
...feeling lost n confused...1st time didnt do anything only chit chat when bk her...3rd booking did raw...5th time still doing raw...how she actually feels for me...been paying her everytime i see her so i must b a client to her only...allows me to raw her...other clients she does w condom n through a agent...knows i hv a gf n she says she doesnt things to b misunderstood....fallin deeply for herIf you're only 21 (G-88>1988?), you've still got a lot to learn as you're obviously new to all this FL stuff. Please search out more stuff fm MOTH section here and acquaint yourself with the tricks of the FL trade before you get into serious trouble, that is, if you're not already in one!

When she said she doesn't want things to be misunderstood, she already made her stand very clear: you've a gf and now have a liking for this FL, she's telling you she's just after you for the $$$. She don't have time for your emotional games nor does she want to KC you. She's using Raw and the excuse that her other clients must use caps as a hook to get you to come back to her. It's so obvious that she could see you're very green and an easy "catch" for her. Please wake up...

Like many bros have pointed out, get tested and refrain from further commercial sex and sex with your gf until you get the all clear.

You sure the young FL is local? Maybe you can provide further info like her age, looks and any particular facial or body feature to look out for. That'll give other bros. here something to look out for.

Cheers and good luck! :(

etct88
27-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Who are you to advice me on that? Dont try to act like a saint over here and telling pple what to do with their life?

Like I always said... Its yor life and no one cant decide on that...

Bro ETC88 - IF YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE, STAY AWAY FROM FLS AND BE LOYAL TO YOR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OR OC instead. This is no a place to be a holy man. We are matured pple. We know what we do...Do I need you to tell me that? In fact who are you to me in the first place?:mad:

Bro, my sincere apologies (for the misinterpretation).... the comment wasn't meant for you. Was meant for TS to stay away from his girlfriend for a while till he is clear....

apologies accepted?????:o:o

'advise', not 'advice'........ hee hee... chill man........

etct88
27-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Hi bros, I believe bro-etct88 was just using bro-FL-Lover's post to help him reply to the TS. All a misunderstanding, that's all... :D

Cheers! :)

Thank you, bro....... feel so bad......:(:(

groo
27-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Thank you, bro....... feel so bad......:(:(Haha, no worries, mate... just 1 of those days. Up you soon...
Cheers! :D:p

sibaysong4u
27-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Go take a health test and stay away from girls/sex for 6 months. Dun make others pay for your mistake.Stay away from this forum for six months and have you make a nomination on your CPF???:D

Royster79
03-05-2009, 02:12 PM
u must be crazy.... Rule no.1-- never do raw... Rule no.2-- falling for FL... U broke the both the top rules... Haiz... Be prepared for the consequences...

epsilon
03-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Do not do RAW and please go for checkup...

NewandLost
04-05-2009, 01:01 AM
Just stay away from the girl. Think with your head, the top one not the bottom one.

kudaliar
11-05-2009, 12:34 AM
In fact doing raw with a local FL is more dangerous than doing raw with a licensed FL (PRC/Malaysian).

At least they still go for checks but not the local ones.

If she can raw with you, then she can raw with other guys.

Don't let your small head rule over your big head.

eyetosee
11-05-2009, 10:47 AM
In fact doing raw with a local FL is more dangerous than doing raw with a licensed FL (PRC/Malaysian).

At least they still go for checks but not the local ones.

If she can raw with you, then she can raw with other guys.

Don't let your small head rule over your big head.

Many does RAW not even bother worry about the risk till they got it, then "is hard to say I'm sorry"

NewandLost
11-05-2009, 12:38 PM
you are happy she f ed you w/o a condom, thinking she is doing you a favor liking you. can look at it the other way, and she doesnt give a s it about you putting you putting you at risk like that. also she doesnt give a s it about you possibily putting herself at risk. overall just dumb stupid moves by both of you. wake up bradduh. its tough love we are critical of you like this but you need someone to hit you over the head with a stick.