PDA

View Full Version : how to approach this gal?

flyinthesky7886
23-04-2009, 07:42 PM
hi guys,

this week, when i went for a lesson in school, i got to saw this pretty gal, A, in a lecture while i was waiting for my friend who was asking the lecturer something.
i then went over to my friend and whispered to him "hey, this gal not bad" but somehow as A was in front of my friend also waiting to consult the lecturer, and her friend was beside her, i guessed that her friend heard what i said as she turned around and looked at me briefly.
soon it was A's turn to consult the lecturer while me and my friend was waiting next behind in queue. while waiting i kept looking at A.
after A consulted finish the lecturer, she borrowed the lecturer's notes and went to one side to copy and my friend went up to consult the lecturer. while I was waiting for my friend, I tried to make eye contact with A but failed as she was busy copying the notes.
Soon after she returned the notes and left.

I now plan to get her number next week. I'm not that bad looking and I dare to ask her number, but the situation is
1) i do not belong to that class, so i intend to rush to the lecture hall after my lesson has ended (as i have a lesson goin on at the same time and end the same time) to scout her out.
2) i do not know what shld i say to ask for her number as I think she is still in Year 1 as I have alrd took that module before and moreover I do not belong to that class. So its kinda hard for me to use excuses such as "hi, seem to see u often in class" and "i do not know well on this module" to get to know her.

So wondering if any bros here has any suggestions as to how can I approach her?

sammyboyfor
24-04-2009, 04:28 AM
Just walk up to her and ask her how much she charges for sex.:rolleyes:

colins
24-04-2009, 05:13 AM

hahahahahah....nabei....you're so evil that you're funny.

Bro TS, if you believe that you are not bad looking and dare to ask for her number, why are you afraid of? Just introduce yourself la, no need some fancy excuses cos she will know its an excuse anyway. ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
24-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Nabei, wan to know gal no bolls to ask for tel.
Then go campus toilet and jerk off lor.......
Please la, sianing a gal is like buying a candy.
You like it, go for it.
Dun 婆婆妈妈
Be a man and walk up to her and says you'd like to have her number and ask her if she minds having maybe coffee, a drink or lunch or dinner wif you.

If she everything ok, then next question u ask her is, wanna check out my meat stick and taste what it can spit out??????????????

This is basic?
If you feel you still dare not, then save your allowance for 6mths, go one nite KTV, you wont worry about asking liao, cos they'll all start asking for your tel instead

warbird
24-04-2009, 06:51 AM
hi guys,

this week, when i went for a lesson in school, i got to saw this pretty gal, A, in a lecture while i was waiting for my friend who was asking the lecturer something.

Hi bro,

Here is what I suggest u do.

Find her, smile, make eye ctc n say, "Hi."

What u say next is up to u. Your actual words r not as important as ur voice tone, facial expressions, posture n body language. You must exude self-confidence. Use a little humour...:cool:

Then ask for her HP #. She may say YES, which is good. Or she may be shy or doesn't want to appear "easy" especially w/ her frens around or she may play hard to get. She may then say "I dun give out my #...or " I dun know u." or..."why dun u give me yours, n I'll call u instead." or...u get the picture.

Dun give her ur #. Remain cool, calm n collected, take out a piece of paper slowly n say: "Just write it down, it's going to be OK." There is a very good chance she will do just that.;)

Even if u dun get the # the first time, never give up. But dun appear needy or desperate. Two steps forward n one step backward. Try to flirt w/ her when u see her. Your confident attitude is crucial. Approach her as if she is a very lucky ger to hv a chance to become ur GF or FB or whatever, haha. Visualize her in ur arms...:D

Good luck!!

cunt_search
24-04-2009, 07:42 AM
how about:
"if yo left leg is xmas and rite leg is thanksgiving, can i visit u sometimes inbetween?":D

"can i boro yo hp, i wanna tell my mother i met the mos (b u t fool ) gal n i wan to tell my papa i wanna married her n have sex every day with her...":D

kiddin, jus walk straight, "i like u, can we b fren?" (n look at her blouse with lust)

Panamera
24-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Tell her: I wish I was your homework because then I’d be hard and you’d be doing me on your desk - WORKS EVERYTIME!!!!

Panamera
24-04-2009, 09:39 AM
i then went over to my friend and whispered to him "hey, this gal not bad" but somehow as A was in front of my friend also waiting to consult the lecturer, and her friend was beside her, i guessed that her friend heard what i said as she turned around and looked at me briefly.

Her friend mistaken you are referring to her....:eek:

Next time, try to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - "Hey, this gal is smoking hot and her friend is pretty too" You might not get A number, at least you got her friend's number...wahahahahaha ...It's still a pussy, as the saying goes: Can Eat, Don't Waste la

emokid
24-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Aiya.. jus say "Hi, nice legs u've got. Wat time r they open?? :D

FL Lover
24-04-2009, 10:29 AM
TS,

Are you joking or what.? I thought this is a thread for SBF bros who have problems dealing with their FLs or ganna KC.... since when does the forum become a place where by pple come in for advice on how to tackle girls in some schools?...

STOP WASTING BANDIWDTH OVER HERE LAH... If u got no balls to ask, then dont waste our time to help you on how to approach the girl...... HOPELESS GUY.

bangbangben
24-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Classic example of a desperate boy without any seeds.

Just sit infront of her during lecture... when lecture about to end, turn ur head around and say:
"Nice colourful panties you have, I believe my life would be as colourful with you in it"

Remember to do it when she's wearing a short skirt please.

Life is relatively simple, Human will always try all means to get the things they really need, want, love. It is obvious she is not really what you need, want nor love since you have not gather enough courage to try any means to get it.

RUNROAD
24-04-2009, 10:54 AM
I now plan to get her number next week. I'm not that bad looking and I dare to ask her number, but the situation is
1) i do not belong to that class, so i intend to rush to the lecture hall after my lesson has ended (as i have a lesson goin on at the same time and end the same time) to scout her out.
2) i do not know what shld i say to ask for her number as I think she is still in Year 1 as I have alrd took that module before and moreover I do not belong to that class. So its kinda hard for me to use excuses such as "hi, seem to see u often in class" and "i do not know well on this module" to get to know her.

tell her u took that module before and u have free tips to share on passing the exam with flying colours. how about that? :D

Oceanlee
24-04-2009, 11:13 AM
just walk up to her with a smile ....

Maintain eye contact and say, " you would like to invite her for a community project or relevant topic of what she is pursue".
and you roll from there, but remember to take sweet first and clear your sweat .... always notice how she wears and you have to match it " the style" this shall give you higher chance ...:p

Or you might try these .."you have nice Boobs...just can't get my eye off it"
:D

Snuber
24-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Aiya.. jus say "Hi, nice legs u've got. Wat time r they open?? :D
Then she will reply "Oh, they are like 7-11..... just for you" :D

Snuber
24-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Wah lau u all ah............... young adult come to ask serious question and kena ji siao by most of you......

Just gather enough courage, walk up to her, eyes giving full attention to her and not her friend....... of cos not those lusty look. Even if got, also must conceal, with a very sincere voice........ just ask her.............. "Ai sio kan mai??" :D

pussyman72
24-04-2009, 12:40 PM
err this kind of things bros here teach TS how to get gers ah... later i scare he ask u all how to poke pussy, when to poke pussy after that how to solve preg problem lei :D:p;)

Panamera
24-04-2009, 01:04 PM
T.S, I have pm Kiko to advice you.. :D

Hope he is willing to help you.

etct88
24-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Wah lau u all ah............... young adult come to ask serious question and kena ji siao by most of you......

Just gather enough courage, walk up to her, eyes giving full attention to her and not her friend....... of cos not those lusty look. Even if got, also must conceal, with a very sincere voice........ just ask her.............. "Ai sio kan mai??" :D

wow liao oui.... this one make me fall off the chair..... knn...... :p:

the reply..... 'lai la, lou a sai boh!....'

Cheonging101
24-04-2009, 04:48 PM

OMG! This joke is not funny! :eek:

Bro TS, abandon nick! :p

Anyway, you could try this, "Hi, miss! I'm XXX! Wanna go grab a pizza, hang out and then have a whole night of mind-blowing sex? No? Okay, drop the pizza and the hanging out idea.":D

cunt_search
24-04-2009, 07:49 PM
wow liao oui.... this one make me fall off the chair..... knn...... :p:

the reply..... 'lai la, lou a sai boh!....'

can compile for Sammy's Joke corner:D
realli make my days reading all the replies

to add on, can oso say "i sio pu mai?"!!!

can oso try "me bro itchy, maybe yo little meimei can help stop the itch" :p

"i feel thirsty, can i quench it with yo cunt juice?"

"oops, i'm drippin all over, my juice, jus thinkin of u / seein u !!"

Cerberus
24-04-2009, 08:27 PM
What about gals on the street? I mean maybe they are on their way to work or going home. Is it a nice time to approach her?

HCKing
25-04-2009, 01:15 AM

TS in case kiko's too busy to help, FYI his killer move is buy the girl a box of Marks and Sparks chocolate for her birthday. 100% result guaranteed!:p

waiwaiz
25-04-2009, 01:55 AM
TS in case kiko's too busy to help, FYI his killer move is buy the girl a box of Marks and Sparks chocolate for her birthday. 100% result guaranteed!:p

Merlion key chain oso can.....keke:D

NewandLost
25-04-2009, 02:05 AM
hi guys,

soon it was A's turn to consult the lecturer while me and my friend was waiting next behind in queue. while waiting i kept looking at A.
after A consulted finish the lecturer, she borrowed the lecturer's notes and went to one side to copy and my friend went up to consult the lecturer. while I was waiting for my friend, I tried to make eye contact with A but failed as she was busy copying the notes.
Soon after she returned the notes and left.

just be a mack daddy. seems like you got no game. watch some urban american movies and get your game together.

etct88
25-04-2009, 02:06 AM
Merlion key chain oso can.....keke:D

cannot la.... Merlion reserved for PRC MM..... :p

sammyboyfor
25-04-2009, 05:07 AM

Should be "I have pm Kiko to ADVISE you...".

"Advice" is a noun.

groo
25-04-2009, 07:07 AM
TS in case kiko's too busy to help, FYI his killer move is buy the girl a box of Marks and Sparks chocolate for her birthday. 100% result guaranteed!:pWorse, then now he'll have to ask her for her birth date... maybe a slap!?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D:p;)

_AXL_
25-04-2009, 05:22 PM

dont think kiko is free... isnt he the guy who attempted suicide at chinatown??? after reading the news report, the profile fits kiko perfectly.:rolleyes:

even if kiko is out of lockup, i would bet my house that he is probably busy sianing the ugly prostitute who coaxed him down with free ciggies and free drinks.:D

DO_YOU_BJ
25-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Oh you all so bad.
Kiko is every womans dream.........
I feel so inferior to Kiko
wahahahahaahahahahaha

waiwaiz
26-04-2009, 12:49 AM
cannot la.... Merlion reserved for PRC MM..... :p

haha....ya hor......local mm at least must prada key chain hor.....:D

ok la..back to topic....and seriously la......

check out which way she usually take after school. Pay some gangster to harass her. Then at the very moment, jump out to beat off those thugs. Best is get them to hurt you alittle,don too much...bleeding on hands or legs. After beating off those guys.....dont turn around. With your back facing her......juz ask." Miss....you ok?" then walk off.........For sure she'll be touched and wana know you..........keke. hope this help.:D

NewandLost
26-04-2009, 01:18 AM
bro you need to be mack daddy instead of some book nerd if you want to pimp the ladies in SG.

Main Entry: mack daddy
Pronunciation: \ˈmak-\
Function: noun
Etymology: argot mac, mack pimp, probably short for obsolete argot mackerel, from Middle English makerel, from Anglo-French makerelle procuress, ultimately from Middle Dutch mākelaer broker
Date: 1989
1slang : a conspicuously successful pimp
2slang : a slick womanizer
3slang : one that is the best

bobolover6969
26-04-2009, 11:00 AM
haha....ya hor......local mm at least must prada key chain hor.....:D

ok la..back to topic....and seriously la......

check out which way she usually take after school. Pay some gangster to harass her. Then at the very moment, jump out to beat off those thugs. Best is get them to hurt you alittle,don too much...bleeding on hands or legs. After beating off those guys.....dont turn around. With your back facing her......juz ask." Miss....you ok?" then walk off.........For sure she'll be touched and wana know you..........keke. hope this help.:D

Bro, u forgot that the story will turn out that real gangster appear lah.

HCKing
26-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Worse, then now he'll have to ask her for her birth date... maybe a slap!?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D:p;)

wah piang nvr thot of that leh, but nvm, TS can always count on casanova kiko to the rescue, here comes the famous counter attack: ' u slap me on the face, pains me in my heart. 我哭了! ':p

ManInCheong
28-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Knn...u ppl no good. Teach our country future owner like this.

Boy...Here's a few option.

1. If your a cool tall guy with low budget, get a cute Hand phone accessory (keychains are meant for PRC MM) for a gift to break the ice. Tell her you like her very much. Hope can be a friend and hangout sometimes.

2. If your daddy a richman, just walk up and ask "Whats the damage" or you wanna camp for FR instead?

3. If your patriotic enough, then...MM, SM and PM told us that we should continue our good relationship with China. Get a PRC instead.

4. Get a few HP chains and approach few girls. Like they said "乱枪打鸟" confirm kena one. Better than 3 years U life wasted because of just 1 flower.

groo
28-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Knn...u ppl no good. Teach our country future owner like this....4. Get a few HP chains and approach few girls. Like they said "乱枪打鸟" confirm kena...3 years U life wasted...Then you like that teach him good meh...?!?!? If he don't understand what you mean and then go up to the girls to "乱枪射鸟" (PCC!) in front of them,100%-sure-confirm-chop&sealed kena HP (Heavy Prison) chains and 3 years behind bars, wasting 3 years of his life..... Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

mike1304k
28-04-2009, 12:44 PM
I find this thread really a waste of bandwidth and time... Bro TS... can I ask you one thing? Do you think she will want you or like you? What is your intention? See hot girl and want to bonk right? You are in school man.... Spend your time and your parents money studying lah, please! Not surfing the web and asking people how to pick up girls...

Look... to put it simply, if you fancy someone, just go up and say hi and then try to find some topic of conversation to chat with her.

RUNROAD
28-04-2009, 12:58 PM
Look... to put it simply, if you fancy someone, just go up and say hi and then try to find some topic of conversation to chat with her.

i believe thats the problem TS is facing...short of interesting topics to strike a conversation and impress his lady. the fear of making a fool of himself in front of the girl he fancies is traumatising thus to 'play it safe' he seeks help from the experts. but to be honest TS, its best if u could just do it and worry later. Ya never knows, your one liner opening might just works! Be optimistic. :cool:

NewandLost
28-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Bro, you need to be agressive and confident. Be suave and take the role of mack daddy and just go for it. Posting your insecurities isnt making any progress. Let us know how it goes.

NewandLost
28-04-2009, 03:48 PM
YouTube - Day Game Pick Up - How To Get Instant Dates With Women (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKem7siEMT4)

try this. i havent watched it but you are so immobilized i felt an obligation to help you bro. pimp it bro. let us know how it does down.

NewandLost
28-04-2009, 03:56 PM
YouTube - Fresh Prince pick up lines (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4BJ9B1lrw)

NewandLost
28-04-2009, 04:03 PM
YouTube - Chris Rock on Relationships & Satisfying Women (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fQyz_aecNc)

colins
28-04-2009, 04:12 PM
I find this thread really a waste of bandwidth and time... Bro TS... can I ask you one thing? Do you think she will want you or like you? What is your intention? See hot girl and want to bonk right? You are in school man.... Spend your time and your parents money studying lah, please! Not surfing the web and asking people how to pick up girls...

Put it this way, this section is one of the most responsive sections in the forum where even if you start a thread with a silly mumbo jumbo title, some dudes will just come within the next 5 minutes to your rescue. Some of those really below bottomline ones get fuck left right centre but you see, that's still response. Boliao people seeks boliao response, normal people seeks intelligent response since you can't really shake hands or stare at somebody over here.

And pls, if sammy wants to dump his -5 penalty on all our posts in this irrelevant thread, we're going to walk out of this LL becos we also supplied boliao responses. So whether waste bandwidth or not, entertainment value la. Laugh laugh a bit sua liao. ;)

Panamera
28-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Put it this way, this section is one of the most responsive sections in the forum where even if you start a thread with a silly mumbo jumbo title, some dudes will just come within the next 5 minutes to your rescue. Some of those really below bottomline ones get fuck left right centre but you see, that's still response. Boliao people seeks boliao response, normal people seeks intelligent response since you can't really shake hands or stare at somebody over here.

And pls, if sammy wants to dump his -5 penalty on all our posts in this irrelevant thread, we're going to walk out of this LL becos we also supplied boliao responses. So whether waste bandwidth or not, entertainment value la. Laugh laugh a bit sua liao. ;)

I concur, T.S started 2 thread in 2 sections...you do the math..:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/126040-advice-approaching-gal-n-gettin-her-phone-no.html

Bro Boss Sam must +2.5 for us, because his post also a bit bolian in this thread..heeheehee

ManInCheong
28-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Then you like that teach him good meh...?!?!? If he don't understand what you mean and then go up to the girls to "乱枪射鸟" (PCC!) in front of them,100%-sure-confirm-chop&sealed kena HP (Heavy Prison) chains and 3 years behind bars, wasting 3 years of his life..... Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Oh...Forgot to tell you...I'm a spy from Indon.:p

NewandLost
29-04-2009, 11:20 PM
so "playa", how did it go? did you get her digits and ask the girl out? let us know what's happening and how we can be of any assistance.

ManInCheong
29-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Guess the uncles here scared the little boy liao. Will camp for end result either he said "Ai sio kan mai" or 乱枪射鸟 or simply wait for more bo liao reply for a good laugh :D

Max77
23-07-2009, 02:11 AM
is it too late to contribute? Ok, got class 2 or not? No? Go get it! Most local gals who r not so materialistic or ai swee wif make-up wished they can ride behind a big bike at least for once. If u r a gentlemen enuff not to take their advantage during the ride, 70% can continue at least as friends. Why? This is the formula like when the sun and the moon aligned. The body contact and the trill will hook her.

Yar, tested and proved for 6yrs liao. Remember, be a gentlemen-and she'll show if she's a bitch

SpoofPrince
23-07-2009, 02:15 AM

lol... nice 1...

NewandLost
23-07-2009, 07:59 AM
braddah, give us an update. i want to know if your mack daddy techniques worked out or she laugh in your face for being suave with her. let us know braddah the outcome of your infatuation.