PDA

View Full Version : Solutions to Working/Residing in SGP - Foreign Euros

A.G.
26-04-2009, 02:55 AM
Hey Guys

Aint sure if I got the right place to post this - pardon pls.

Got a former euro colleague with whom I worked with in states.She is interested to work n reside here in lovely spore. This is after her recent trips here which captured her interest.

Wondering if any bros here is able to advice or lead a proper channel for her to get a job here, start a living or at least stay at a longer term at the meantime that she looks for a job.

Really appreciate u guys... btw was intro to this site by a pal who talks wonders of it and the bros here - sharing is caring

Thks guys

Alistair

Glock
26-04-2009, 03:01 AM
are you sure you want to get work advice for an euro gal from a site where the forummers are more interested in fucking euro gals ?

sammyboyfor
26-04-2009, 03:56 AM
Wondering if any bros here is able to advice

Should be "Wondering if any bros here are able to ADVISE....".

"Advice" is a noun.

Which red light district does she intend to work in?

meimeiwoyao
26-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Should be "Wondering if any bros here are able to ADVISE....".

"Advice" is a noun.

Which red light district does she intend to work in?

Thats a nice 1. Big boss suaning TS.

ManInCheong
28-04-2009, 01:13 AM
Sent CV and with recent photograph to [email protected]
I'm trying to atone some sins but no guarantee result. Otherwise she can travel to Indonesia first then Malaysia and come back SG.

A.G.
29-04-2009, 12:49 AM
Yeah ought to be ADVISE.... Pardon me Boss

_AXL_
29-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Got a former euro colleague with whom I worked with in states.

hi alistair,

there might be problems if your former colleague is from certain european countries. certain countries, especially the former eastern bloc one, would be looked upon with much suspicion and disdain. the only probable way is to come to singapore on a tourist visa and try to find work here. if the company is reputable, then it shouldnt be a problem to get an employment pass.

of course, there is the probability of coming here, spend money and not being able to get a job. moreover, the manpower ministry, at this moment, is actually doing some very unprecedented... they r actually trying to stem the inflow of foreign labour in favour of local talent. difficult times calls for desperate measures to win votes.:p

if your colleague is thinking of coming in to take up the post of CEO in DBS Bank, then forget what i have written. will just forward u the relocation services to u. cheers.;)