PDA

View Full Version : fl..

thisismesarah
08-05-2009, 12:28 AM
i'm so bored.. thus wanted to share my story

been doing fl on & off since 6 years.. can say i meet a lot of men who come from different wok of lives.. i'm not pretty but still can attract men lol not sure whether any of my former clients are in this forum but i use to call fast talk chatline and advertise on yahoo classifieds .. many ppl have this idea my kind of ppl use the money to enjoy but not me..

i want to stop doing this but whenever $$ problem come up i got no choice but to do fl again.(actually i do have choices just that i'm lazy lol) oh yes, i am malay(not surprise) got ppl ask why i never want to be a hostess or be a full time whore..i also don't know why..i guess i'm better off as a fl..

koolAid
08-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi Sis, as a fl, you can manage your time easier. Also many fl would feel they are more like selling a service instead of their body, the difference btn fl and whore.

In another post by Bro peteron69, he said that once a woman has experienced the fast cash that comes along, their mentality towards money is diff. I agree that most will never be the same. "Got any prob? turn back to FL, because it's readily there and fast"

Your bf chuck up a lot of credit prob?

Cheonging101
08-05-2009, 05:01 PM
I guess the difference between FL/WL is that:

FL is like a Tuition Teacher.
No money, come out teach tuition. Can teach even while having day job. After retirement/retrenchment can even give more tuition. But never in a school. Might even treat this as a hobby.

WL is like a School Teacher.
A professional. Work until retirement. Long hours and location is standard. To them, this is not a hobby but work. Whether they want to make it a job well done or not is another matter.

BTW, it's only an analogy and not debasing a noble career that sculpts the minds of our future leaders. :p

simple2kee
08-05-2009, 08:41 PM
No money, come out teach tuition. Can teach even while having day job. After retirement/retrenchment can even give more tuition. But never in a school. Might even treat this as a hobby.

A professional. Work until retirement. Long hours and location is standard. To them, this is not a hobby but work. Whether they want to make it a job well done or not is another matter.

bro Cheonging101, agreed with ur analogy/definition. i like ur teaching lesson. :p:D

walabis
08-05-2009, 10:11 PM

Lazy not exactly but being a FL, the money come so easy and quick. Once you started is very hard for you stop. To start a very big determination and to stop a very big decision.

Snuber
09-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Also many fl would feel they are more like selling a service instead of their body, the difference btn fl and whore.
Actually, it's the same lah...... both selling "stuff", a matter of only whether full or part time basis :D

Snuber
09-05-2009, 01:25 AM
Lazy not exactly but being a FL, the money come so easy and quick. Once you started is very hard for you stop. To start a very big determination and to stop a very big decision.
Simply put........... It's damn hard to resist the temptation of the dark side!! :D

paul55ho
09-05-2009, 03:38 AM
Well said. Totally agreed man

I guess the difference between FL/WL is that:

BTW, it's only an analogy and not debasing a noble career that sculpts the minds of our future leaders. :p

kudaliar
11-05-2009, 12:31 AM
So sister, you still a fl?

thisismesarah
11-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Hi Sis, as a fl, you can manage your time easier. Also many fl would feel they are more like selling a service instead of their body, the difference btn fl and whore.

In another post by Bro peteron69, he said that once a woman has experienced the fast cash that comes along, their mentality towards money is diff. I agree that most will never be the same. "Got any prob? turn back to FL, because it's readily there and fast"

Your bf chuck up a lot of credit prob?

should my bf got credit prob, you think i be so dumb to pay for him?! hell no am i going to pay..hehe i better off single then...

thisismesarah
11-05-2009, 08:10 AM
being fl or wl is just like smoking.. if you want to kick the habit, you must put in A LOAD of efforts to stop.. currently i'm putting extra effort cos this working line no future.. tell me who doesnt want easy money but this easy money comes with a risk.. give me your support bros but don't hit me with heart pain post..

thisismesarah
11-05-2009, 08:12 AM
at the moment, i'm a good girl cos i'm working and studying and got no cash problem therefore i don't do fl.. i do read certain thread where man get cheated of their money, racist fl etc..

in my opinion,whether you have relatonship with good gals or with fl/wl, things like this is like gambling... if ur luck is good,you won't get cheated.. if kena cheat then i go no comment..
as of racist fl, why certain fl want certain race only was because in my opinion again, what if that guy have any relationship with my family?they could be my long lost cousin, relatives, my grandpa missing sister's grandson hehe too make it short, if we belong to the same race,most likely there's a chance we could be related...

dear bros, sorry if i'm being rude or hit any of ur angry point but i'm posting this thread was not because i want to advertise my service, this is about the matters of the heart right so pls dont ask whether i do fl..i won't pass my contact no. or do any meet ups..

any bros or sis got probs and need my opinion,pm me ok..

uiop
12-05-2009, 01:35 PM
i
i want to stop doing this but whenever $$ problem come up i got no choice but to do fl again.(actually i do have choices just that i'm lazy lol)

any bros or sis got probs and need my opinion,pm me ok..

Guess you better slove your problem first before you start to give opinion to other. :rolleyes::cool:

thisismesarah
12-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Guess you better slove your problem first before you start to give opinion to other. :rolleyes::cool:

dear bro,sometimes a woman opinion is different from a man's point of view..
:)

thisismesarah
12-05-2009, 02:02 PM

i want to stop doing this but whenever $$ problem come up i got no choice but to do fl again.

perhaps i don't stated clearly, now i no longer do fl but then in future i don't know.. once you start you can't stop LOL but then just have to control the urge hehehe

FL Lover
12-05-2009, 03:27 PM
perhaps i don't stated clearly, now i no longer do fl but then in future i don't know.. once you start you can't stop LOL but then just have to control the urge hehehe

My dear TS, since you have already stopped doing FLs, then dont try to start again. Its just like a drug. Once stopped, dont ever think or look back. Only then you will be able to leave yor pasts and look towards the future.

But then..... it is easy to promise but not easy to do.:D

thisismesarah
12-05-2009, 03:59 PM
My dear TS, since you have already stopped doing FLs, then dont try to start again. Its just like a drug. Once stopped, dont ever think or look back. Only then you will be able to leave yor pasts and look towards the future.

But then..... it is easy to promise but not easy to do.:D

its nice of you..i'm so touch awww

bangbangben
12-05-2009, 04:20 PM
The problem of easy money is always the temptation...

Tell me when you turn desperate in future, FLing won't be the top 3 options in your head?

Most things are easier said than done.

The only thing that makes me sure a woman can quit FLing is when she has a serious head concussion, so she won't remember her past...

I seen many "QUIT" FL-ing but when shit happens, they turn back to FLing
1) when desperate for money (aint this the easier option?)
2) when broke up with BF or Husband (she quit for him)
3) when she's too horny (Satisfy your urge and get paid? why not?)

I don't wanna put a cold blanket but guess you got to work harder.

FL Lover
12-05-2009, 05:54 PM
its nice of you..i'm so touch awww

Hahaha.. just doing my job helping out over here.

If I am you, this is what I would do:

1) Draw out a plan on what I want in life n what I want to achieve in life
2) Take up a part time job to get myself some spare cash to handle my daily expenses. I AM NOT REFERING TO FL JOB.
3) Look out for any SINGLE, AVAILABLE guys (if there is any cause all gd guys are either married, with girlfriends or divorced) who is truthful, loyal and treats u well to be yor boyfriend. Can solve all your needs to "F" as well as an emotional support in times to come.
4) MOST IMPORTANTLY, Build up yor network. Go out to take out more activities to increase your social network and at the same time, keeps you occpuied so that you will not think of the juicy encounters during your FL period.
Hope that helps. :p

Cheonging101
13-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Hahaha.. just doing my job helping out over here.

If I am you, this is what I would do:

1) Draw out a plan on what I want in life n what I want to achieve in life
2) Take up a part time job to get myself some spare cash to handle my daily expenses. I AM NOT REFERING TO FL JOB.
3) Look out for any SINGLE, AVAILABLE guys (if there is any cause all gd guys are either married, with girlfriends or divorced) who is truthful, loyal and treats u well to be yor boyfriend. Can solve all your needs to "F" as well as an emotional support in times to come.
4) MOST IMPORTANTLY, Build up yor network. Go out to take out more activities to increase your social network and at the same time, keeps you occpuied so that you will not think of the juicy encounters during your FL period.
Hope that helps. :p

Yeah, agreed that point 4 is the MOST IMPORTANT. From what I see, ALL the local FLs do NOT have many friends, let alone very good ones that they can have a heart-to-heart talk with. Either that or most of their friends also FL. :p

thisismesarah
14-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Yeah, agreed that point 4 is the MOST IMPORTANT. From what I see, ALL the local FLs do NOT have many friends, let alone very good ones that they can have a heart-to-heart talk with. Either that or most of their friends also FL. :p

is it? but i have quite many bff with whom i can talk to... and yes some do fl.. funny thing is, all of us dont encourage each other to do this job LoL

FL Lover
15-05-2009, 11:06 AM
is it? but i have quite many bff with whom i can talk to... and yes some do fl.. funny thing is, all of us dont encourage each other to do this job LoL

hahaha...Sis. U still do not get the drill, do you? There is no point in widening you social network if most of yor friends are in the same line as you, FL parttime.... :rolleyes: Try to mix around with others in other work fields.

Someone once told me.

"Learn to put down what you have been shouldering and you will learn the true meaning of future."

NewandLost
15-05-2009, 12:00 PM

u can stop if you want to. it comes from inner strength not what someone says including the people on this board. of course, having a bad influence from other FL doesn't help but again the issue relates to inner strength. take time to make a plan as others have suggested and then have a heart to heart with yourself about your future.

Cheonging101
15-05-2009, 03:59 PM

TS sis, you don't need them encouraging you to do it. Peer pressure would do the trick.

Let's say Friend A (supposedly retired FL) and you, also already retired but facing some financial difficulties, go out have coffee.

A: Sigh... no money again... those stupid jobs pay so little, stand so long... when then can pay off those debts?

You: No choice lah. Unless you want to go back to FL?

A: Ya lah.... like you said, no choice. Who wants to do those jobs? Work 4 months still cannot clear debt. FL 1 month still can have pocket money!

You: Ya hor...

And the cycle repeats itself everytime you hang out with them to talk about your money woes.