PDA

View Full Version : R the gals really that good in KC or the guys just willing to fall in it?

yongzhen
17-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Somehow most of the FLs I know will hv at least 1 godpa/godbro.
It doesn't matter if they r young/old, tall/short, fat/thin, good figure/lousy figure or pretty/ugly.
And u b surprised that most 'aunties' hv godpa.
So r the gals really that good in KC or the guys just willing to fall in it?
If u get to f the gal, still can say ok to some degree.
But the thing is some throw in so much $$ and didn't get to f the gal.
And some of these ppl r those mega earners.
Can consider clever ppl in their industries.
Or they worked too much that they got their brains burned out?

colins
18-05-2009, 07:03 PM
You dun need to be very clever, very successful, very experienced or very handsome to KC someone. There is also no guarantee that a KC trap can be avoided even if you are very clever, very successful, very experienced or very handsome. It has nothing to do with intelligence - the person who use the heart first, lose. In fact, an intelligent or successful person may be more susceptible to such problems.

The more successful a person becomes, the lonelier he tends to be, cos there are very few people whom he can open up to. And the more intelligent a person is, the higher chance of him being unsatisfied with his achievement.

DO_I_BJ
18-05-2009, 07:21 PM
The more successful a person becomes, the lonelier he tends to be, cos there are very few people whom he can open up to. And the more intelligent a person is, the higher chance of him being unsatisfied with his achievement.

very well said.

DO_YOU_BJ
18-05-2009, 07:32 PM
When someone feels empty
Or lack or companionship
Or lack of the LUST fire
Or cannot differentiate between real and dream
Or is a noob in this area

Basically, one who has no self fulfillment will be easy prey.
PHD, MBA oso no use
Towkay, labourer all are fair game

Panamera
18-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Some of the rich elderly men are willing KC victims because they have the misconception that chasing and fucking younger women will contributes to their human longevity or the survival of their species, but most often than not, their action provide no benefit for their personal survival..they tend to die faster… :D

yongzhen
18-05-2009, 10:04 PM
When someone feels empty
Or lack or companionship
Or lack of the LUST fire
Or cannot differentiate between real and dream
Or is a noob in this area

Basically, one who has no self fulfillment will be easy prey.
PHD, MBA oso no use
Towkay, labourer all are fair game

Agreed that all is fair in this game.
Don't matters on looks, education etc.
Most ppl failed to see through bcos of 1 of the reasons.
But some r willing parties.
Y r they willing?
Mayb they just want to see if they withstand the KCing?
Or they simply got too money and no where to spend lah?

colins
18-05-2009, 10:15 PM
They may seemed to be victims to you, but hell they are having the fucking great life so long as they can afford it. After so long, I feel that KC is just another type of relationship which sustains itself with money. It is neutral. Anybody who thinks that it is wrong will be countered by an individual who thinks it is right and he live by it for proof! So how can anybody conclude it is good or bad?

Come on, every buyer n seller must be willing to be the buyer or seller. Good seller sells higher to good buyer, thats all. To me every girl is born with KC skills, just that those with better skills is able to sell higher.

Panamera
18-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Willing buyers and Willing Sellers in a free market for a Fill-an-Empty-Heart prices, and before you buy, make sure, you get the best deal! :D

kryptonite123
18-05-2009, 11:36 PM
It doesn't matter if they r young/old, tall/short, fat/thin, good figure/lousy figure or pretty/ugly.

I just posted something related to this topic on another thread, but nevertheless, I shall post it here.

Essentially, these finanically-successful men are seeking to validate their self worth. You see, the money that they earn is unable to do so. Instead, they think that the attention they receive from FL/WL (the ones who they feel are attractive) can do so.

Allow me to elaborate. As a matter of fact, these men are not just looking at the end product, i.e. sex. Instead, what they are trying to do is to earn the adulation of these women, whom by the way, happen to be FL/WL. In simple words, they want to be looked up to as a 'MAN'. It all boils to down to insecurity, and lack of self-confidence/self-esteem in them. These men are essentially spending money on these FL/WL to reaffirm their masculinity. As a matter of fact, a guy can be very successful in his career, extremely capable at money-making, or he can be drop-dead gorgeously handsome but still feel very insecure.

Having said so, it is absolutely stupid for these guys who turn to commercial sex workers to find their self-worth. These guys, like the TS mentioned, are intelligent people. But who says intelligent people do not do stupid things? A classic example would be Bill Clinton (think: the Lewinsky Scandal). After all, shouldn't commercial sex be pay and fuck off? It should purely be a physical thing and absolutely no emotional attachments involved.

A person's self-worth should only be determined by his very ownself. If you yourself do not know what you are worth, how can others know? After all, you are the person that knows yourself best - your strengths and weakenesses. A guy shows a FL/WL $$$ and he would always be king - but the question is he the king or is the $$$ the king? This is where guys who look to commercial sex for other things other than sex screw up big time, and they pay a heavy price for it.

At the end of the day, women come and go, but you are forever.

Adios!

kryptonite123
18-05-2009, 11:39 PM

I just posted something related to this topic on another thread, but nevertheless, I shall post it here.

Essentially, these finanically-successful men are seeking to validate their self worth. You see, the money that they earn is unable to do so. Instead, they think that the attention they receive from FL/WL (the ones who they feel are attractive) can do so.

Allow me to elaborate. As a matter of fact, these men are not just looking at the end product, i.e. sex. Instead, what they are trying to do is to earn the adulation of these women, whom by the way, happen to be FL/WL. In simple words, they want to be looked up to as a 'MAN'. It all boils to down to insecurity, and lack of self-confidence/self-esteem in them. These men are essentially spending money on these FL/WL to reaffirm their masculinity. As a matter of fact, a guy can be very successful in his career, extremely capable at money-making, or he can be drop-dead gorgeously handsome but still feel very insecure.

Having said so, it is absolutely stupid for these guys who turn to commercial sex workers to find their self-worth. These guys, like the TS mentioned, are intelligent people. But who says intelligent people do not do stupid things? A classic example would be Bill Clinton (think: the Lewinsky Scandal). After all, shouldn't commercial sex be pay and fuck off? It should purely be a physical thing and absolutely no emotional attachments involved.

A person's self-worth should only be determined by his very ownself. If you yourself do not know what you are worth, how can others know? After all, you are the person that knows yourself best - your strengths and weakenesses. A guy shows a FL/WL $$$ and he would always be king - but the question is he the king or is the $$$ the king? This is where guys who look to commercial sex for other things other than sex screw up big time, and they pay a heavy price for it.

At the end of the day, women come and go, but you are forever.

I would like to apologise to the TS for digressing.

Adios!

FL Lover
19-05-2009, 12:19 AM
For guys,

KC = GOOD SEX SERVICE, EGO Booster, Self Challenge?

For gers,

KC = $$, Parttime BF

In short, got $$ and time to play around, KC = OK.

No $$, no time or got family, just go for the "FUCK AND FORGET" tatics.

yongzhen
19-05-2009, 06:31 AM
Looks like most of the FL's KC skills r much better than the non FL.
Cos most of the time gals in those cases we know r mostly FL.

ekemono
19-05-2009, 08:01 AM
God gave men a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Robin Williams

yongzhen
19-05-2009, 09:15 PM
God gave men a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Robin Williams

Thats a good 1.
But its true to majority of the men population.

warbird
20-05-2009, 09:11 PM
...........the misconception that chasing and fucking younger women will contributes to their human longevity or the survival of their species, but most often than not, their action provide no benefit for their personal survival..they tend to die faster… :D

Hi bro,

I beg to disagree w/ ur statement "...their action provide no benefit for their personal survival..they tend to die faster…" Actually, the contrary is true provided they dun contract HIV.

Regular sex provides many health benefits:

10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex (http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/10-surprising-health-benefits-of-sex)

Health Benefits Of Sex - Forbes.com (http://www.forbes.com/2005/10/05/cz_af_1005healthslide.html)

Cheers!

Panamera
20-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Thanks, Bro Warbird, your link below is good:

Health Benefits Of Sex - Forbes.com (http://www.forbes.com/2005/10/05/cz_af_1005healthslide.html)

Cheers! :D

HCKing
21-05-2009, 01:36 AM
most of the time is the guys KCing themselves.

which is y when the girl is more prettier, sexier and younger, there will be more battle of the red cliff btw guys over her.

yongzhen
21-05-2009, 06:28 AM
most of the time is the guys KCing themselves.

which is y when the girl is more prettier, sexier and younger, there will be more battle of the red cliff btw guys over her.

Its also quite true abt guys KCing themselves.
Actually it seem that its usually those older, average milf better at KCing.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Its also quite true abt guys KCing themselves.
Actually it seem that its usually those older, average milf better at KCing.

Thus the term 老江湖 applies

DO_YOU_BJ
22-05-2009, 12:36 PM
do u bj,

i have been reading in the backgrd for a long time.

fuck you. stop bullshitting:mad:

you are nothing but a pathetic pimp, bragging and talking big here.

chow chee bye.. die soon.. fuck u again:mad:

1stly, your nick is new wif only 1 post...that's this one...and you say you've been reading in the background for a long time?????
This only shows wat a coward you are to have to create a new nick to hide your TRUE identity, thus shows that you're nottin but a person who is of zero credibility.

Sorry, seems like you really dunno me at all, me not a pimp la....and pls substantiate your claims of talking big and bragging here....i also wanna know hor

I understand you're upset, trust me i do, cos if i were you, i'd also hate myself everyday when i wake up and before i go to bed........
I will pray for your soul later today.......that's the best i can do for you...wahahahahaha

Panamera
22-05-2009, 02:40 PM
do u bj,

semi2233, Please go hor 苍蝇 gan ! Dont come here kpkb!!!

Oralcraz
23-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Well, Im attracted to ladies "sayang" and tender lovin care. I think irregardless of personal status (age/FL/WL/wealthy/married/single etc), if a lady and a man strikes a chemistry, then naturally KC will follow. So, I think, inadvertently we guys tend to fall for it. When I "cheong", I always remind myself is only for entertainment and enjoyment. If I feel am attracted to a lady, I will avoid by going elsewhere.

phallusman
23-05-2009, 10:16 PM
there are 2 reasons why some of those guy have a platonic relationship with their goddaughter/galfriend/mistress.

No 1 - they worked so hard and got so rich that their didi no up anymore.

No 2 - they feel that it is a noble thing, a religious thing not to have any sexual relationship with the gal.

So, that bugger just PAP like a dumb FOOL.

Well, at least, for a chap who is 78year old, with lots of moolah to spare, might as well have some KC with a young gal rather than bring along with him in the crematorium.....

Compassion
24-05-2009, 03:03 AM
do u bj,
fuck you. stop bullshitting
chow chee bye.. die soon.. fuck u again

Bro, why out of the blue, you suddenly want to start a war here.:(

yongzhen
24-05-2009, 09:17 AM
there are 2 reasons why some of those guy have a platonic relationship with their goddaughter/galfriend/mistress.

No 1 - they worked so hard and got so rich that their didi no up anymore.

No 2 - they feel that it is a noble thing, a religious thing not to have any sexual relationship with the gal.

So, that bugger just PAP like a dumb FOOL.

Well, at least, for a chap who is 78year old, with lots of moolah to spare, might as well have some KC with a young gal rather than bring along with him in the crematorium.....

That true.
Than we some of these gal kena KC by some other guys.

hamster80
24-05-2009, 12:54 PM
There is nothing wrong to let these girls KC us or get KC...its what MEN love ultimately...

No girls can KC us unless we are willing to... If you don't talk to her or meet her...how to get KC.... :rolleyes:

When we go find PRC girls for whatever "services", we are already telling ourselves we want to get KC ...and get loved,sayang or any desires you like.. :p.

We are actually enjoying her KC or sweet sayings...They are part of our happy memories...if we don't let go of our defense...how to enjoy the process...

As long we remember NOT TO DEVOTE anything that can harm us...it is absolutely all right....

When the time has come to change our PRC girl, then we got to get firm....it is like going through 初恋 over again and again.. :cool:

I recently just drop my PRC FB for 3 years....and then I already got 2 new ones...after 2 weeks...thats should be the cycle :D

I did broke my rule la...to hold on the previous one for so long... hahhaha

yongzhen
24-05-2009, 10:35 PM
There is nothing wrong to let these girls KC us or get KC...its what MEN love ultimately...

No girls can KC us unless we are willing to... If you don't talk to her or meet her...how to get KC.... :rolleyes:

When we go find PRC girls for whatever "services", we are already telling ourselves we want to get KC ...and get loved,sayang or any desires you like.. :p.

We are actually enjoying her KC or sweet sayings...They are part of our happy memories...if we don't let go of our defense...how to enjoy the process...

As long we remember NOT TO DEVOTE anything that can harm us...it is absolutely all right....

When the time has come to change our PRC girl, then we got to get firm....it is like going through 初恋 over again and again.. :cool:

I recently just drop my PRC FB for 3 years....and then I already got 2 new ones...after 2 weeks...thats should be the cycle :D

I did broke my rule la...to hold on the previous one for so long... hahhaha

We guys just got to b on our guard not to b KC too much.
Guess some ppl will always forget abt it once they meet the 'special' 1.
So got to always remind oneself to not to b KC.
Sometimes its more difficult to do than talk.
But thats life, rite!

nitefyre
26-05-2009, 12:08 AM

Wow ... love the benefit on 'Better teeth'. For all bros not getting serviced by their OC/GF/GB ... this is one good scientific argument to make your case. :p

DO_YOU_BJ
27-05-2009, 06:47 PM
do u bj,

My fren, after tracing back and investigating, i think you whack the wrong guy seeboh?
You must have tot you whacked DO_I_BJ is it?

For all bros reference, please view this thread from page 52 all details and quotes are exactly same in this thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/86668-lor-27-sg-ktv-52.html#post3763013

ekemono
27-05-2009, 07:05 PM
But thats life, rite!

A cheongster thru out his cheong career will tend to seek higher level of fulfillment; like from Pay n F**k to Regular F**k to relationship F**k.
Coupled with loneliness and a WL he can relate to, it becomes fatal.

Really would take alot of bad experiences to discipline oneself for that next F**k

yongzhen
27-05-2009, 11:02 PM
A cheongster thru out his cheong career will tend to seek higher level of fulfillment; like from Pay n F**k to Regular F**k to relationship F**k.
Coupled with loneliness and a WL he can relate to, it becomes fatal.

Really would take alot of bad experiences to discipline oneself for that next F**k

Thats true.
But most ppl tend to forget their lessons.
Thus will end up pay for it again.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Once you've tasted the honey, you'll keep on wanting to taste the same if not better honey!
That's the poison that draws many back to it!!!!
Me not excluded hor

mike1304k
30-05-2009, 08:55 AM
What Bro DYBJ said is true. Unless we simpy get out and stop cheonging, stop going to massage and or having flings and so on, we will always stand a chance of getting KC'd. Maybe not now, not in near future but most probably some time in the future. The tricks they use are varied... Sometimes you end up walking into one without knowing it.

It can happen from a Wl, FL normal gal or whatever. Just like in the stock market, there are always buyers and sellers, winners and losers. The only way to make sure you stay equal... get out... or play less... much much less...

yongzhen
30-05-2009, 09:00 PM
What Bro DYBJ said is true. Unless we simpy get out and stop cheonging, stop going to massage and or having flings and so on, we will always stand a chance of getting KC'd. Maybe not now, not in near future but most probably some time in the future. The tricks they use are varied... Sometimes you end up walking into one without knowing it.

It can happen from a Wl, FL normal gal or whatever. Just like in the stock market, there are always buyers and sellers, winners and losers. The only way to make sure you stay equal... get out... or play less... much much less...

True.
Its a game we hv no choice but to play.
Only choice is we hv to b careful.
Must open eyes big big.
And try to use brains more than little bro and heart.

crikey
30-05-2009, 09:33 PM
sometimes everybody is vulnerable during certain periods, so its inevitable that sooner or later we may met the kc trap.

but a reminder at this time by other bros will help a lot. that's why i think sammyboy forum is good thing.

aczeta76
10-06-2009, 04:34 PM
We guys just got to b on our guard not to b KC too much.
So got to always remind oneself to not to b KC.
But thats life, rite!

C'mon lah... the special one is a mind construct... our mind is what makes it special....

Man and Women are by nature fickle... you may think you love someone today but if you think about it carefully and peel aside your own "wrappings" on the r/s, you may find that this is not true

Similar to the NLP concepts posted earlier and the sharing by Warbird, I think sometimes, we are entering a r/s with a sub-conscious desire for it to fail.

We know it will not last but we persist...

Well, sometimes... the best thing is to look back and ask what is it that you really want.

The best for her **?? If so, that may not be something u can provide or wanna provide..For the latter, then u muz learn to know the role you have crafted for yourself in the r/s..

To let her go may be the best thing sometimes... dreams are made by people and we only can wake up from it.

KC is not only about skills but also about your state of heart, intentions and many other matters... To draw out the best in your KC, u need to have less care about the WL.

Take wat you want from the r/s and give her what you are prepared to give... That is the fun part

The dark path is always more exciting

Charmaine
10-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Many, many factors constitute the trap.

It might have been a simple "I love you", a peck on the lips or that sweet "Please love me, I'm just a girl" look just before she left.

It might have been the amazing sex.

It might have been that voluptous body, that pair of irrisistable lips, or that beautiful face.

It might have simple been the famed "gfe" that all men strive to have in their women all their lives.

Whatever it is, it's deadly, poisonous, but sweet all at the same time. It's just like drugs. You know it's bad, but you just want to keep going back. You don't know when to stop. You want to keep being in "the zone". You'll stoop at nothing to get it again.

At the end of the day, some people manage to live with drugs in their lives, some people die from it. Don't ever blame the drugs, though - it's only for people who can handle it. It's there if you need it, but nobody ever forced you to be consumed by it.

It's a beautiful thing when under control, but when it spirals out of, your life will, too.

yongzhen
10-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Many, many factors constitute the trap.

It might have been a simple "I love you", a peck on the lips or that sweet "Please love me, I'm just a girl" look just before she left.

It might have been the amazing sex.

It might have been that voluptous body, that pair of irrisistable lips, or that beautiful face.

It might have simple been the famed "gfe" that all men strive to have in their women all their lives.

Whatever it is, it's deadly, poisonous, but sweet all at the same time. It's just like drugs. You know it's bad, but you just want to keep going back. You don't know when to stop. You want to keep being in "the zone". You'll stoop at nothing to get it again.

At the end of the day, some people manage to live with drugs in their lives, some people die from it. Don't ever blame the drugs, though - it's only for people who can handle it. It's there if you need it, but nobody ever forced you to be consumed by it.

It's a beautiful thing when under control, but when it spirals out of, your life will, too.

Agreed.
Just to inform, I m not KC.
I clear in my mind.
Y I start this is bcos I seen so many gals got godpa/godbro supporting them.
Some of them r not those we will give a 2nd look.
Cheers!

rogerlim
11-06-2009, 12:25 AM
Depends really, i fall in love with girls quite easily...

yongzhen
11-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Depends really, i fall in love with girls quite easily...

Bro, than u must really learn to b level head.
Or else, u will lose alot of things to the gals, any nationalities.
U can lose $$ and time, but once u lose yr self confident, it will b very dangerous!
Though time can't b earn back, at least u still can move forward.
$$ can b earn.
But self confident, once u lose it, u will do alot of stupid things.
Some might b no turning back.
Cheers!

aczeta
11-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Uncle has seen many people stumble..

It is not that the WL KC skills are good, which I agreed sometimes.. but that the SG bros seem all too willing to put themselves on the slaughter board

Why? I dun know.. me always the F and F again (if good) then run away and F again a while later kinda guy.. no commitment.:D

slider_72
15-06-2009, 11:33 AM
The balance of power in a relationship lies in favour of the one who cares less. If a bro starts caring about the WL, the balance of power will start to tilt in favour of the WL. That is why for those who practice fuck-and-forget approach, they will not be KCed simply because they don't give a toss what happens to the WL after the deed is done.

Do the WLs care about us (apart from being their carrot head or walking ATM machines)? Highly improbable. That is why in most cheongster-WL relationships, the cheongster always lose because he cares more.

mike1304k
15-06-2009, 12:11 PM
The balance of power in a relationship lies in favour of the one who cares less. If a bro starts caring about the WL, the balance of power will start to tilt in favour of the WL. That is why for those who practice fuck-and-forget approach, they will not be KCed simply because they don't give a toss what happens to the WL after the deed is done.

Do the WLs care about us (apart from being their carrot head or walking ATM machines)? Highly improbable. That is why in most cheongster-WL relationships, the cheongster always lose because he cares more.

Agree fully, but sometimes, even if we care, we still can maintain the balance of power or even nudge it our direction. It is all a matter of how much you are willing to lose, in terms of money, time, emotions, strenght and so on.

As an example: A is a normal guy, he likes a WL or Fl. He cares for her. Perhaps he does not have much money, but he will give her what he can afford. In return, he asks her for what she can afford to give. He may like her, care for her, go to her when she needs. But if at the back of his mind, he knows he will not spend more than x amt, he can call it off at any time, then he still has some leverage.

Or B. He may not have much money, but will invest his time and energy with this gal. If the gal asks for more and he knows he cannot do it for whatever reason, he can also walk away.

So I think it is also the ability to know what you are doing and also when it is time to stop.

pewpew
15-06-2009, 12:23 PM
It is not that the WL KC skills are good, which I agreed sometimes.. but that the SG bros seem all too willing to put themselves on the slaughter board

Totally agreed, but now i have my own pattern...

Myself is a good example, sms girl, go out with girl, bonk girl, bonk until sianz, change girl... :D

Overall, when you wanna start playing the KC game, remember your goal, remember your budget, remember your limit and change target when you get bored :D

aczeta76
15-06-2009, 03:43 PM
So I think it is also the ability to know what you are doing and also when it is time to stop.

May I add on the WILL to stop.

Knowing what to do and doing it are two totally different thing.. My mind always tell me to do something but when my heart tells me "my true need".. I will abandon logic..

That is the scary power of feelings

FL Lover
15-06-2009, 05:10 PM
There is only a diff which seperates a man from woman!!

MAN LOST DIRECTIONS WHEN HIS HEART IS POISONED AND THINKS WITH HIS DICK WHEN A PUSSY IS READY FOR HIS TAKINGS!

:p

Cheonging101
15-06-2009, 05:54 PM
This brings to mind a book I read before called "White Face, Black Heart".

It's a book of stratagems meant to be used in the corporate world.

Basically, there are 2 parts of the strategy. Attack & Defense.

The "White Face" is your Defense, a shield. In Chinese Wayang, the White Face indicates a good guy character. The idea is to put on a White Face when dealing with the person you're dealing with, let's say it's a WL. With the White Face, you lull her with a false sense of security by letting her think that you're a nice guy. You don't need money, good looks or even a way with words. All you need to do is to portray (keyword here is "portray", don't have to, and best not to, be real) an air of sincerity and truthfulness.

This Shield allows you to melt away your "enemy's" offense. Every time she does something that you don't approve of (spending time with other guys, asking you for money/gifts, telling you to break up with your partner & etc.), you use your White Face to make you look like the victim and she, a bully.

The "Black Heart" is your Attack, a spear. As the name suggests, you would have to be cruel (of course, the book suggests that you retain a shred of moral decency & business ethics). These are all your ways and means to get what you want from the relationship (free sex, money, satisfying your various fetishes) that stretches from the basic false promises to emotional blackmailing.

With your "White Face", your "Black Heart" would be a very powerful and damaging weapon as it hits your "enemies" where it could hurt most when their guard is down. I would recommend bros to read this book to, at least, learn how to have a "White Face" so that you don't get KCed. Personally, I feel that the "Black Heart" is a bit of an overkill because having a "White Face" would get you what you want even without you asking for it sometimes.

I classify it as a Naughty book.:p

DO_YOU_BJ
15-06-2009, 05:57 PM
I think you meant THICK FACE BLACK HEART la........

Panamera
15-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Thick Face, Black Heart by Chin-Ning Chu

aczeta76
15-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Thick Face, Black Heart by Chin-Ning Chu

Nice book translated by a women for women...More interesting when you read the original chinese version.

For me, I only use it in Business. Never had the heart to use it with KC...Used to use it with some of the PRC short-term girls though...

In the end, it is the person with the strongest mental/emo resolve that wins..

DO_YOU_BJ
15-06-2009, 06:24 PM
The resolve to apply or not will result in a player or playee conclusion......

Panamera
15-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Nice book translated by a women for women...More interesting when you read the original chinese version.

For me, I only use it in Business. Never had the heart to use it with KC...Used to use it with some of the PRC short-term girls though...

In the end, it is the person with the strongest mental/emo resolve that wins..

Yup, the original chinese version was banned for years. It describes the ruthless, hypocritical means men use to obtain and hold power. It's kinda dark side, though.

aczeta76
15-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Yup, the original chinese version was banned for years. It describes the ruthless, hypocritical means men use to obtain and hold power. It's kinda dark side, though.

The original is quite "cheem".. chairman mao and the gang of 4 also practise it..

Bro DYBJ--u r rite on the player/playee bit... hahaha, i just dun have the heart to use it on some of them.. for others...then it is a different case

DO_YOU_BJ
15-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Again boils down to choices in life.
There's never in between....
You choose...
Either your choice of being the victor or victim...all boils down to choice......

Wooden_Handle
16-06-2009, 12:52 AM
HeY bros, sounds good, anyone have a copy or download link of the book, I want to read also...:p

Jedi
16-06-2009, 02:57 AM
Chin-Ning Chu - Thick Face Black Heart (http://www.scribd.com/doc/3968484/ChinNing-Chu-Thick-Face-Black-Heart)

yongzhen
16-06-2009, 08:52 AM
May I add on the WILL to stop.

Knowing what to do and doing it are two totally different thing.. My mind always tell me to do something but when my heart tells me "my true need".. I will abandon logic..

That is the scary power of feelings

Bro, I think u better put these words (If heart kena again, might come out of retirement) bside yr retired signature.
Thus will b easier for u if really need to come out again.
Or else when u want to un-retired also quite difficult.
Sorry to say this, but I think u r still more to the feeling side.:p

aczeta76
16-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Bro, I think u better put these words (If heart kena again, might come out of retirement) bside yr retired signature.
Thus will b easier for u if really need to come out again.
Or else when u want to un-retired also quite difficult.
Sorry to say this, but I think u r still more to the feeling side.:p

Thanks... but I think I will be retired for the next 1 to 1 1/2 years min...

It is a choice I made and one that I will galdly go through...Maybe getting old and sentimental.. hahaha

Panamera
16-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Thanks... but I think I will be retired for the next 1 to 1 1/2 years min...It is a choice I made and one that I will galdly go through...Maybe getting old and sentimental.. hahaha

You're not the only one here who's having this thought..hahahaha

aczeta76
16-06-2009, 10:35 AM
You're not the only one here who's having this thought..hahahaha

haiz...明知不可为而为之

无奈。。。但你的心已不属于自己,还能爱别人吗?

哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。

oops...Muz steel the heart!

colins
16-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Seeking FL/WL can be a tough habit to cure. Less than a hundred bucks, you get to bonk a live human being of your liking. But of cos, you are not just looking for a bonking partner isn't it? So I guess that is where your answer lies, a real partner you want for long term.

aczeta
17-08-2009, 01:16 PM

Found a chinese version for those who are keen to read it.

Bro Pana, bro aczeta76.. u can both take a look. Uncle PM u both liao...

hoho99
17-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Found a chinese version for those who are keen to read it.

Bro Pana, bro aczeta76.. u can both take a look. Uncle PM u both liao...

Wah got chinese version also, may xiaodi ask for it too?

aczeta76
17-08-2009, 05:07 PM
hahaha.. I forward his pm to you lah

yongzhen
17-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Me also want.
Thanks!

hoho99
18-08-2009, 10:56 AM
hahaha.. I forward his pm to you lah

Thank you my Red car lau da.:D
Know can always count on you for lobang

uiop
18-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Just to say that the guy are willing to fall in the 'trap' :D

aakumu2
18-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Hi bro,
I have read everything, a question arise.
Why are men so easily falling for KC trap, maybe they are lacking something in their life that these FLs are filling.
Man need to feel needed and in Singapore's climate it is quite hard to get that from the currently population.

My humble two cents.

kurosaki ichigo
18-08-2009, 07:25 PM
What I see in this KC trap be it with FL/WL or just normal-on-the-streets girls is because men need to take care of their very fragile ego.

A little stroking, both the ego and the dick, does wonders to us. It makes us feel wanted, powerful and in control. Its a power trip.

This is especially so for older men. It doesn't matter if you're rich or just normal. I've seen rich old ugly men being KC'ed' by girls much younger than them. And they being older and supposedly more experienced in life falling for the trap and showering them with gifts, attention and etc even when its obvious that the girls have no intention to spend the rest of their lives with them.

End of the day. Its just a situation of - whoever loses his/her heart loses the game.

Take note that this does not apply in normal relationships where love and not $$$ takes centrestage.

nabei
21-08-2009, 02:29 PM
yes, its really 空虚 thats causing it.
everyone has a need, physically, mentally, emotionally and egoistically.
when your need is not filled and you have too much time, the urge for the need will be heavily exposed. just like those ah peks, retired and then genah KCed big time. if you are too busy working, you won't have much time to let the need surface.

i once heard of a real story, a retired principal. brought to GL by friends and hooked up with some PRC. genah KCed big time. wife divorced, kids refuse to acknowledge him and chased him out of the house. gave lots of money to PRC. then PRC go back to visit hometown. PRC told him, that place is too rough for you, u cannot take it and i cannot bare to make u suffer. so now waiting patiently for her to return. pls la, must be going back to her man or hubby. this KC victim now staying in a rented flat and teaching tuition for a living.

this case, not only lost money, but even the whole family. its wat we call 妻离子散.

loneyheart
21-08-2009, 05:07 PM
SGrean r all too busy to catch up t living need in lives...
Ask ur self do u really pay enough attention to yr friends n love ones around ?
Do u really lean a good listening ear thru heart if they need u ?
E regardless of young n old , rich or poor everyone will hv a certain degree of lonelyness in their heart.
There always something missing especially if u hv too much time to kill.
Open news paper everyday u will see 1 or more cases tat poor chap choose to end their life wo a conv reason. Very Sad:(

SGrean very hard to find a good buddy which can really share a heart to heart talk . Most of t time they like to put on a mask to so call a friend n only during certain gathering then they MAY or MAY NOT show up.
Most of them r very busy n not free n u cant open up to them w heart talk

This is where PRC mei mei come in ......
Look at those guy middle age n old ah pei in GL Chinatown n HDB coffee shops
She use their KC to lude those lonely heart so call " guang xin' n tell u u r very special to her
N she always a good listener n will follow by her sad kc story in return
Guy cause of his egoistic will fell tat he can somehow to do something for her even out of what he can afort.....

But some smart guy know t KC traps but still willingly to fall into it ...WHY
Some senior adv just fuck n forget ... n never fall into kc traps
Never ever exchanger ph no w PRC that i agreed or else sooner or later u will b t one,,,,,

Dum b too sure u will nver fallen into it...
Its a matter of right time right place n right mei mei... guy can do silly thing at right time

Sad to say its a overall control of Mind body n SOUL
Tat lives we r here to learn. Learn from other n yr own foolish mistakes

HAHA......JUST MY small scent of IMHO

Takumi_racer
22-08-2009, 12:46 AM
hey guys, need some advise. There's one VN gal who worked in a particular KTV just came back to singapore. I knew her quite some time ago when i visited that KTV quite often few mths back, she actually told me she love me & want me to marry her but when she went back to VN, i'm so happy abt it, thought everything dies off liao, no need to worry anymore.. but now she's back & call me to go & visit her, say she still waiting for me to marry her.

I can't tell whether she really likes me or not? but everytime when i think that she actually earned more than me per day, i feel that i'm not capable enough to marry her. Another thing is what if my relatives or friends find out that she worked in a KTV before, how am i going to face them?

what pissed me off is i haven't even bonk her yet, either i'm too drunk after the KTV session or she's too tired. Don't know whether she want to act like she still a virgin or what, anyway i don't think any one who worked in a KTV is still a virgin. Why make herself so hard to get, isn't money is all what they want?

I'm really very confused abt it, she really likes me or my money? should i tell her that i'm really poor? should i believe what she says? Would she gave up earning the easy money (a few hundreds per day), i don't even earned close to a 100 a day?

Should i think abt marry her or i should be a bastard. Play along with her, after bonking her, then ignore her?

Enola_Gay
22-08-2009, 01:35 AM
I feel that sometimes guys just want the easy way out. I mean these gals are so "easy", first day you meet, next day go out hold hands, 1 more date or on the same day can go hotel. If you want to do it the normal way of courtship with a non-wl, you do this and that spend time spend money...end of the day she say she just treat like a good friend/big brother. :(

loneyheart
22-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Hi bro Takumi racer
u dum need advice as u already ans yr self

1st when she went back u said u so happy abt it, thought everything dies off liao, no need to worry anymore.

2nd u said u can't tell whether she really likes u or not n she definatly earn more than u

3rd u haven't even bonk her yet

4th she want to act like she still a virgin n u don't think any one who worked in a KTV is still a virgin

5th N MOST IMPORTANT U ASKED " what if my relatives or friends find out that she worked in a KTV before, how am i going to face them? "

Bro pls wake up u already know t ans

U dum feel bad wo her
U dum feel her love
U know she made more $$$ then u
U nvr fuck her but u know other had may b many of them did
u know she act virgin n no virgin in ktv
u mind how yr friends n relatives feel abt her as a ktv girl
IN FACT U YR SELF MIND SHE A KTV BABE

BRO u r not bastard u r just big headed almost fallen to a KC trap
There is no love not even lust as u not even interested to f her
U just enjoy her company

Bro just pay her n f her if u want or just move on dum wast her time n yours
There is a bigger garden over t other side

Sleep well n wake up as a diff man

HAHAHA....

Sammo
22-08-2009, 09:00 AM
You dun need to be very clever, very successful, very experienced or very handsome to KC someone. There is also no guarantee that a KC trap can be avoided even if you are very clever, very successful, very experienced or very handsome. It has nothing to do with intelligence - the person who use the heart first, lose. In fact, an intelligent or successful person may be more susceptible to such problems.

yup, it only takes a few round of sad encounter, fall downs b4 u r getting strong to avoid KC trap. Me myself been there done that...:)

Takumi_racer
22-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Hi bro Takumi racer
u dum need advice as u already ans yr self

1st when she went back u said u so happy abt it, thought everything dies off liao, no need to worry anymore.

2nd u said u can't tell whether she really likes u or not n she definatly earn more than u

3rd u haven't even bonk her yet

4th she want to act like she still a virgin n u don't think any one who worked in a KTV is still a virgin

5th N MOST IMPORTANT U ASKED " what if my relatives or friends find out that she worked in a KTV before, how am i going to face them? "

Bro pls wake up u already know t ans

U dum feel bad wo her
U dum feel her love
U know she made more $$$ then u
U nvr fuck her but u know other had may b many of them did
u know she act virgin n no virgin in ktv
u mind how yr friends n relatives feel abt her as a ktv girl
IN FACT U YR SELF MIND SHE A KTV BABE

BRO u r not bastard u r just big headed almost fallen to a KC trap
There is no love not even lust as u not even interested to f her
U just enjoy her company

Bro just pay her n f her if u want or just move on dum wast her time n yours
There is a bigger garden over t other side

Sleep well n wake up as a diff man

HAHAHA....

Bro loneyheart,

Thanks for your advise though like what u say, i already have an ans in my mind liao.. I certainly think that i have no love, not even lust or interested in fucking her, just that i love her company as she really treat me like her bf.. Nevertheless, i might try to pay & bonk her, then move to a bigger garden, thanks for waking me up from her KC :)

colins
24-08-2009, 01:54 AM
Bro loneyheart,

Thanks for your advise though like what u say, i already have an ans in my mind liao.. I certainly think that i have no love, not even lust or interested in fucking her, just that i love her company as she really treat me like her bf.. Nevertheless, i might try to pay & bonk her, then move to a bigger garden, thanks for waking me up from her KC :)

Bro, please dun pay lip service to people la, loneyheart wrote so much sense and then look at what you replied?

Who are you trying to help with this new plan of yours? Your 'girlfriend' (now she gets paid), you (as if offering to pay means you'll somehow see some pain) or everybody else (by providing an affirmation that you've indeed 'listen')?

Nobody is forcing you to do anything other than what you want to do. Go ahead and be with her if you think its right. Go ahead and break off if you really believe it is good for you. I'll respect you even if you say everybody who have advised you to break off is stupid and therefore you are carrying on. Like this want to break off to see new garden la, see the light at the end of the tunnel la, waking from KC dream la, thanks but no thanks la. At the end of your post, it is "Nevertheless I might try to pay and bonk her". Yeah right thats the plan after all isn't it?

It doesn't take a genius to see through you, my friend. A man or guniang, you decide who you wanna be and pls PLS dun try to pretend. It just make people sick knowing what they say is worthless.

sammyboyfor
24-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Bro loneyheart,

Thanks for your advise though like what u say,

Should be "Thanks for your ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.

sammyboyfor
24-08-2009, 05:11 PM
hey guys, need some advise.

Should be "Need some ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

Takumi_racer
26-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Bro, please dun pay lip service to people la, loneyheart wrote so much sense and then look at what you replied?

Who are you trying to help with this new plan of yours? Your 'girlfriend' (now she gets paid), you (as if offering to pay means you'll somehow see some pain) or everybody else (by providing an affirmation that you've indeed 'listen')?

Nobody is forcing you to do anything other than what you want to do. Go ahead and be with her if you think its right. Go ahead and break off if you really believe it is good for you. I'll respect you even if you say everybody who have advised you to break off is stupid and therefore you are carrying on. Like this want to break off to see new garden la, see the light at the end of the tunnel la, waking from KC dream la, thanks but no thanks la. At the end of your post, it is "Nevertheless I might try to pay and bonk her". Yeah right thats the plan after all isn't it?

It doesn't take a genius to see through you, my friend. A man or guniang, you decide who you wanna be and pls PLS dun try to pretend. It just make people sick knowing what they say is worthless.

i'm not paying lip service to anyone, i think i just think too much, sorry to everyone listening to my grumble.. I'm not trying to pretend to be a good guy & infact a bastard, just that i do not have a girlfriend before, therefore when someone shower me with so much love & affection, i simply just do not know how to handle, too many thoughts running through my mind.. Anyway by writing this down, ppl will think that i'm a hypocrites again, so be it.. This is not the place to write down my feelings, i shall not write down anything else in furture except FR.. Lastly thank u for the person who zap me though u didn't leave your nick down..

loneyheart
26-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi Bro takumi racer

This is a forum to share
U can write any thing u like but not offensive or vur words.
tits a big jungle out here so w all kind of bros. Bros here may agree n disagree w u tat life as we do hv diff.
Dum take it too serious if someone zap u fm yr posting.

I m a newbie here . At !st i get too heat up as few d ago as got zap by 1 bro cause he dum like wat i post. but now i learned to take it easy. Pts mean nothing to me , u dum need to ups me just some words of appreciation n encouragement will do n carry on if u want to zap me as i dum mind.Just feel tat if u disagreed drop down yr view , u r here to exchange aint we ?
So dum b discourage pts sys dum mean anything

If i not wrong u r in yr early 20s n just started to cheong...
Just remember we r out there to enjoy n explore w what babes can provide in tat svcs industries. Tat not a pl to find love n gf.

I enjoy their svcs just to full fill my lust n loneyheart at time as just like most guys did. After tat t gd feeling will hang on yr mind for few days n bk to where we r so may b its time to cheong again. But if u feel tat u r over addicted take a break n cool down of course it depends on t $$$ power u can afford w in yr own means

KC or not KC is up to u to control n dum put too much personal feeling or emotion into it.
She tread u w good gfe is a form of good customer svcs n if u can in return slightly more as a tips of appreciations
If u dum respond to her KCs after a few try she may MIA or stop yr call n move on.

Its just a KC game ( u kc or she kc by words or actions )
It need at least 2 player to play
U r not invited but u choose to join in
No hearts feeling or emotion needed but $$$$
U can walk out n end it any where any time u want
Just enjoy n dum get trapped
:p

DuaKaTsua
26-08-2009, 03:34 PM
actually hor want to siam KC not difficult one.

You act concern but actuali neber hear the wayang cry cry story and act love Wayang then ok lor. One Ear in one ear Out. One fuck in come out of room 4get every ting Nothing oso wat?

Problem is some people kuku not big but think big. Ego is it. They tink cheong is not jus song song but like EPL game. They tink they very eh sai or veri important. Mayb this bros all tink too much or got too $$$. After a while they oso like gamble tio hook.

Mayb very fun i reali don no. I simple and straight man can not Liao Kai. Try to control the whore or tell them lie or play with their feeling and mind I dont tink veri fun hor. I know whores oso out to cheat feeling and $$$ but no need waste time and $$$ doing all this? Go Tseng Chia better leh. Dis kind of game not 4 every body..

Mayb some pple just like power feeling lor. Like mind control. Make dem feel like man. Make feeling like boss. Can Hao Lian about how many fake GF or mistress whore they kana somemore. Maybe they lousy fren all think they very powerful. Lagi ego bigger. Play play wif whore then throw away. Got karma or not we don no.

Sometime kana burn back lor. Pray with fire like dat one. Cannot siam. Simple bros like me better not la. I see so many experts tio tsia Lat tsia lat oso scary. Whores for fuck only la. KC is waste time.