PDA

View Full Version : liking a hooker

silvstedt28
02-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Hi bros

have you ever liked any hookers or girls in massage joints and wished she is your gf?

HCKing
03-06-2009, 06:07 PM
all the time bro, but only b4 i cummed.:p

groo
03-06-2009, 08:15 PM
all the time bro, but only b4 i cummed.:p... and also at the point when she makes me cummed... I love her to death... Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

sibaysong4u
03-06-2009, 08:18 PM
Love her Deep Deep when she allow me to Anal her.:D

mike1304k
03-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Hi bros

have you ever liked any hookers or girls in massage joints and wished she is your gf?

Wierd question. How would you like us to answer it? I think you mean have we fallen for them right?

Of course we have! When I was younger, I liked many and most liked my money. But now much older, much poorer and perhaps wiser, I dare to say no. I look at them as purely a commercial transaction, to scratch a temporery itch. No matter how beautiful, now matter how sexy and no matter how GFE they feel, I will not RTF more than twice. Why? There are so many more out there who are just as beautiful and so on.

On the other hand, why or what would draw me to them?

Beauty? Many of them be they KTV girls, WL or FL, once they take off their make up are no more beautiful than the local girls next door. Some of them without their make up will make u wish they had it on.

Sexiness?: To be frank, there are tonnes of girls out there who are just as sexy. The question is how to hook them. But lets face it, if you are looking for a long term relationship, would you like someone all that sexy? Every corner you turn, there will be a buaya trying to pounce on her. For me, I am not sure I want that.

GFE?: Hmmmmm difficult... But GFE you have to buy or GFE from someone who likes you truly? The answer will be clear.

Now comes sex: Hey... You can have great sex with anyone. Just as long as you remember to make them horny and feel sexy too. A girl who loves her man will want to pleasure him... So make her love you more. I say this from experience because if we just adopt the "wham bam thank you maam" you will get dead fish... if you pleasure them, play with them, from even before you get into the bedroom, you will have a sex maniac who will tear your pants off.

Further to this, if I were to have a choice of someone who does not hook or someone who does, what do you think? Imagine liking someone who has to touch another guy or a few guys a day... let alone having sex with them... Can I live with that? I do not think so... So do I want that? I also do not think so... if this is the case, no matter how sweet, how lovely, how nice her "lau gong" sounds or how great her BBJ is, I will still not want to get emotionally involved.

But I guess that is my own self... Maybe I kenna KC until I decided that enough is enough. Or maybe I am just getting old.

groo
03-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Love her Deep Deep when she allow me to Anal her.:DMy love for her is 深长不漏!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

HCKing
03-06-2009, 09:17 PM
My love for her is 深长不漏!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

hehe thats a gd one bro.:D

i think TS may have the intention of getting into a relationship with a hooker but nt too sure abt it so come here post to test water. if thats the case i would advise TS to relook at the word HOOKER and start doing a search on what it means and y are they called HOOKER.:rolleyes:

NewandLost
03-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Braddah, you are headed toward a bad path and wont get out undamaged. Firstly, you are intellectually lazy. On other treads there are plenty of braddahs who post their stories and some of the nicer braddahs even spend time to write detailed guides. I think dat take maybe all day to write succintly for braddahs in need of help. You come here asking for the Reader's Digest version of what to do. Read, use and make use of the content on the board and you will be OK. The long and short answer to your inquiry is only if you are a fool you play with that gal.

groo
04-06-2009, 10:31 AM
hehe thats a gd one bro.:D...TS may have the intention of getting into a relationship with a hooker but nt too sure abt it so come here post to test water...advise TS to relook at the word HOOKER ...what it means and y are they called HOOKER...Thanks... :p

Riddle: How did Captain Hook die?
Answer: His boss was itchy and he scratched it with his right hand! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

For those who dun get it, his right hand contains the hook... :D

sammyboyfor
04-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi bros

A WHORE for a girlfriend????:eek: You must be nuts!:rolleyes:

groo
04-06-2009, 11:06 AM
A WHORE for a girlfriend???? You must be nuts!:rolleyes:Yup, she has him hooked by his nuts!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D:p:D

incomplete
04-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi bros

Yo bro,

I sure you know all the bros here know your hidden message. NOW is the time to wake up.

Don't think with the head that's between your legs.
cause before you know it you could end up dead.