PDA

View Full Version : My WL relationship story. She actually gave me money and now I am truly confused.

dwadzcxwdwf11
15-06-2009, 12:29 PM
My story so far. Around 2 months ago......it all began...

First time we met, she was new to Singapore. She is a legal prostitute at one of the houses. We made love and cleaned up. I asked for her number and then deleted it once it reached home as I didn't want her bothering me.

Second time - Made love at her "house". She asked me why I didnt call her? I shrugged and went home

Third time - Made love at her "house" She asked why I didn't call her. I shrugged and told her the truth, I was afraid she would pester me and ask me to go down all the time. She said just call me it is ok. This time I did and that was how it all started...

A few weeks later...she had her period and was not working for 4 days.

She asked me out. I said yes. We went out and I didn't spend much on her. Only ~200 sgd including cab fare...food..etc which I consider normal even for dating normal girls. We had a good time. No alcohol or sex. I did try my luck at sex but she refused. Just holding hands. Going to the beach. She told me more about her. And she came to my house.

When her period was over and she went back to work, we met a few more times outside her "house" for short periods like breakfast before she started work or supper etc.

By now I have seen her "everything". I have seen her chinese friendster account, pictures of all her family, her PRC ID card, her real name, everything, everything is what i mean. She would call me for 2-3 hours daily and we would chat on phone - no joke!

I started to get jealous. yes it happens to the good part of us! And I told her i was willing to marry her right away and bring her away from all this. I was prepared to go to china with her.she told me no. she wants to earn enough money...which by the way is a princely sum of 150,000-200,000sgd before she goes home. she only has 2 years in singapore and this is a once in a lifetime chance. she wants to do it on her own .

I showed her my savings account. I have only 10 plus K sgd. I am currently a poor full time "student" (furthering studies privately) and after paying my school fees this week I will only have a few hundred bucks in my account. I told her if she wants take the 10plus k and leave the job, to me it is nothing I can earn back in 6-12 months. she doesn't have to marry me. She didnt take it. I paid my school fees and am now left with few hundred bucks.

She says she doesn't want to marry me because I am not financially stable yet and don't want me to have a hard life back in China.

By the way, she used to work as prositute in China too for 6 months .. before moving on to become a GRO ... aka MUMMY for 1 year. And then coming to Singapore to work in this line. She also told me after we go back to CHina, she plans to work as a MUMMY again. When I told her no, she relented and say ok she will just learn driving etc. I have done my sums, I can make 4-6k RMB monthly in China

In between, we did exchange a few gifts and stuff like that. In her handphone, my name is "lover".

Anyway, I got jealous and started pressuring her. you know, calling her a lot of times, checking her handphone, suspecting this and that. Then she suggested we broke up. Actually quite a few times, she suggested and we patched back. I cried, I knelt down, I cried yet again and I saw her cry for me too. I have cried so many times I now feel unable to cry anymore.

I thought it through and decided to accept her job fully 1-2 weeks ago. Which I now do. But as men, you know I have minused a little of my love towards her. From 100% to perhaps 70-60% because I didnt want to get hurt.

I havent talked to any women or played with anyone since I met her. However, whenever I visited her at her "house" for sex she is no longer as "fun" as before we became BF and GF. I deduce it is because she is truly shy which she says she is. Whenever we go out, she would look at me like i was a rapist if I tried to initiate sex or whatsoever. As a man, this of course, turns me off like shit. We haven't had sex except in her "House" before because she always rejected me outside.

She finally confided in me she is shy to see me at her "house". She also has problems reconciling the idea that her BF is visiting her at work, she says she will feel I am her "customer". She says she doesn't want me to use her for sex only.

In fact she once suggested I do not visit her at her "house" at all but just stay at home, she will visit me for 2-3 days during her rest days of the month.

But come on, I told her how can I stand seeing her only 2-3days? and having sex only 2-3days?

And yes we did it raw once.

Then I suggested why not we play a game of trust? She would give me a few hundred sgd and I would keep it for one month before returning it to her. She said ok.

For the past 2 weeks, she has been breaking up with me one day and patching up the other. I must have slept only 10 hours the whole darn week ! It got to the point where i said, ok break up then and offed my phone and just doze off.

Then yesterday, she was on rest again. She came my house, dressed up in a cute dress we bought just before when we went shopping and I thought here goes, yeah sex!!

And guess what? no sex. same thing, i was made to feel like a rapist once again. she left my house once i tried to get her to have sex with me.

After leaving my house, I ran after her. I asked her what about our game of trust? She took out a few hundred bucks from her pocket, stuffed it in my hand and walked off.

She told me that money is not important to her. She once gave 100,000sgd to her ex bf and got conned. that is why she is now truly hurt.

I called her last night and another marathon phone session ensued till 5am!

She was really serious about breaking up last night. I could tell it. She said she was tired and had no more feelings for me. She told me I can keep her money she doesnt want it back. She said I was affecting her job.

Of course, her job does make me feel rather insecure. Come on, guys fccccking ur gf and smsing her lao po all day and waiting with cars to bring her out. While I am a poor pumpkin , at least until december when i start working full time again after my course. But I think I can deal with that by a play play atttiude if you know what I mean. But she could tell it seems, she told me she has finally seen through me yesterday, I was just using her for sex.

Then after some more marathon session of begging and crying over the phone , she agreed to patch back and give it a try again

Today I woke up. Believe it or not, I can truly see she is someone who treasures true love. She has photos of her ex bf still. Just that she is in this line.

And today I wrote this. Wondering what I should do.

pewpew
15-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Alot of bros will be answering u, saying u must be mad if u choose to marry a whore...

But... if u feels like giving it a try, why not since u wouldn't know the result...

Just remember dun hurt yourself after the event, good luck :)

aikoN III
15-06-2009, 04:29 PM
move on with your life

leecs
15-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Well, I cant say you're mad. My secondary school friend married a thai FL few years back & they happily married now with a daughter...

Just be cautious.

Dont mind me. From your story,

1. You are like just out for the sex
2.you cant break the barrier of her job here.

naemlo
15-06-2009, 04:35 PM

Bless u. :rolleyes:

Cheonging101
15-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Yeah, like what bro pewpew said.

You're gonna face a lot of problems and insecurities. So would she.

It's even worse if you've ever paid her for sex before.

It seems that she now equates sex as dirty and would only do it for money. It's a good sign that means she's trying to reform but I guess that would make you a dry fish on land now.

Whatever the outcome (IMHO I don't think it's ever gonna work out), I hope you come out stronger.

aczeta76
15-06-2009, 04:37 PM
TS...

1st ask yourself if you are truly attracted to her just for the sex.

Sex is part of any r/s but it should not be the only thing binding u.

On moving to China, 200K SGD can only do so much, get a house, do some reno and dadada...after that how?

You sure you can earn 4-6K RMB in china? Now bro, that is peanuts ... I did my sums and while I can make more than 30K rmb a month there IF i accept a rival companies job, do you think you can tahan the competition there?

In China, doing biz is the only sure way of making sure you are well taken care of and unless you have the stomach to go out of your comfort zone and fight nail to nail to the locals... stop dreaming.

2nd, do you love her or do you enjoy the excitement...

Many of them are lonely here so while we can take advantage of this and KC them, please remember not to play with their feelings.

Feelings should not be toyed unless u enjoyed being a KC-player.

Good luck and wake up

Panamera
15-06-2009, 04:43 PM
At this present employment trends & job market, kindly work out your maths, secure a stable job before you make any long-term arrangement and plan with her.

有情真的可以喝水饱吗?

还是现实点好!

dwadzcxwdwf11
15-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Well, I cant say you're mad. My secondary school friend married a thai FL few years back & they happily married now with a daughter...

Just be cautious.

Dont mind me. From your story,

1. You are like just out for the sex
2.you cant break the barrier of her job here.

I got to admit, when I first met her I was out for sex. Lol what else? You expect me to find love from a woman who opens her legs for everyone for X amount of money? :rolleyes:

But now I have feelings for her. Lol I don't know if you believe me. She has actually given me more than I have given her lol. I have counted the amount of money she made from me RTFing her and the amount I spent on her outside. In fact, she has given me more than I have spent on her it seems lol. I would be a fool not to give this a shot.

Anyway, I regret asking and posting my story here now. Because I realise I have to walk my own path and it is useless asking for advice from those who have never ever met her. Everyone is unique.

I dont think I will be posting on this anymore. cya guys!

FL Lover
15-06-2009, 04:48 PM
My story so far. Around 2 months ago......it all began...

Bro, very long story u r telling.

Let me summarised for you into points and advice accordingly:

She asked me out. I said yes. We went out and I didn't spend much on her. Only ~200 sgd including cab fare...food..etc which I consider normal even for dating normal girls

Ok. Is spending $200 per day a norm thing to u? An average girl who are really wise abt $$ will not spend $200 per day. She will try to save as much as possbile. Are you ure u want this kind of woman as your future wife?

she only has 2 years in singapore and this is a once in a lifetime chance.

Do you know that any girls working in the legal house will be banned from marrying or working into Singapore in future? U mentioned that you are willing to move in China with her. What are your chances of getting a job in China? FYI, THERE ARE AS MANY PPLE OF YOUR KINDS in china who are capable or even more better than u. What makes u think they want to hire u? Lastly, if u want to setup your own business, not that easy. First your $$ not enough and also you are not well experience to go into overseas venture.

I thought it through and decided to accept her job fully 1-2 weeks ago. Which I now do. But as men, you know I have minused a little of my love towards her. From 100% to perhaps 70-60% because I didnt want to get hurt.

U r only deceiving yourself. How long can you endure by what is bothering you in the long run? Ask yourself, are you comfortable of seeing or hearing your gf getting bonked, kissed, licked or AR by other guys? If not, u should know what is the right choice in yor mind but it is just your heart who is sayig "NO"

She says she doesn't want to marry me because I am not financially stable yet and don't want me to have a hard life back in China.

Yes she is smart and right as well. How LONG can a 10k SGD last in CHINA? It might be less expensive to stay in china but with only a 10K SGD plus ALL OTHER BARANG BARANG savings u have, it will not last you long. Last of all, if you have shown her and told her that you are just an average worker, then you might not even be what she is looking for. Just imagine. How many guys she would have bonked and knew after you have met her? She had LOTS TO CHOOSE FROM. GET REAL AND WAKE UP.

She finally confided in me she is shy to see me at her "house". She also has problems reconciling the idea that her BF is visiting her at work, she says she will feel I am her "customer". She says she doesn't want me to use her for sex only.

Only 2 possible ways. One is that she does like you abit and does not want you to find her in the house. It is not good to see your bf to come to chicken house to visit your gf working in that house right? If she is clever to do that, she might be a high hand player. Deny you a bit of something and end of the day, make u love her more. 2. She is tired of you and trying to break off from you. Well, she cant stop you from coming into the house, pay and look for her. The only way is to demand you from going into the house so that it will be a cooling period for you and for her, it is a good time to look for her new love too. She is here to earn $$ and possibly a rich guy to seure her future living.

Come on, guys fccccking ur gf and smsing her lao po all day and waiting with cars to bring her out. While I am a poor pumpkin , at least until december when i start working full time again after my course.

You have said it yourself. There are guys out there with big cars and cash for her to spare. What makes you think what you can offer to her, the rest of the pple cant? Be real. You can only offer her your TRUE LOVE. The rest of the guys who are RICH can also do THAT ONCE THEY KANNA HER KC!!!

Believe it or not, I can truly see she is someone who treasures true love. She has photos of her ex bf still. Just that she is in this line

Bro, are you first time in love? Do you know what is SWEET MEMORIES? I also have photos of my exs even though I am married and so what!!! Its just for sweet memories. If she can make you falls so much in love by showing you her ex-bf photos, then you better avoid her AS FAR AS POSSIBLE. SHE IS IN A DIFF LEAGUE FROM U. The fact she is in this line make things even worse. SHE IS MORE STREETWISE THAN ANY GERS OUT THERE IN THE STREETS!!!

$$ is not important to her?!

Y is she in SG then? To get bonk by others or does she likes sex so much that she needs a diff dick each day to satisfy her? Nice Try.

Wondering what I should do

Bro, STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWER FOR YOU.

LEARN TO LET GO YOUR BURDEN SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS BEYOND YOUR LIMITED SIGHT!!

Bro, this is not to suan you. Whether you like it or not. Words which are MEANINGFUL to you are always not pleasant to the ear

aczeta
15-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Ah Boy..

Wake up and move on...

GL-Roamer
15-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi TS

What I feel here is that you have gotten into a routine and now fear that you will lose certain benefits of having her around (sex). You are jealous because you are insecure and want to own her totally most probably because you now view her as your asset rather than a human being.

You are lucky that she didn’t play to your emotions and wreck your life. She was even honest enough to tell you what kind of money she wanted and wants to earn it the legal honest way. On this point she is much more objective than you are, your emotions are now overriding your logic. She can feel the pressure you are giving her and for your own good she wants to break up with you. I guess she cares that’s why even at the cost of her own heart breaking, she will give you up (could be mind game though). She definitely sees through you, you keep asking for sex when she is at your house and you keep going to her house for sex. She senses that you see her more as a prostitute than a girlfriend.

You are a student, I suggest that you study hard and find a job when you graduate. Forget about her. Once you get a job you can look worldwide for a wife.

You say SGD 10k means nothing to you and you will earn it back in 6-12 months! Why don’t you try living on bread and jam for 6 months first and see if you like the feeling? If you think it’s not much why don’t you choose one of the bros here at this forum and give him the 10k SGD for free? Don’t take money for granted, use it to enhance your life.

Wish you all the best:D

raibo
15-06-2009, 05:40 PM
like what u said.. she want to earn 150,000-200,000SGD in 1~2 years time.

u can only earn 4~6k RMB monthly in china.. the difference is too big..
and there's no guarantee u can find a job in china, even u find 1, u might earn less then 4k RMB..

I believe she is lowly educated, tat's y she become WL.
If she find a normal job, how many can she earn??
will she be happy getting 1K~2K RMB monthly when she can easily earn 100 times more..

aczeta76
15-06-2009, 05:47 PM
I believe she is lowly educated, tat's y she become WL.
If she find a normal job, how many can she earn??
will she be happy getting 1K~2K RMB monthly when she can easily earn 100 times more..

Even if she is a graduate... competition is killer in China...u need network to survive..

每一个人都要决定自己该走的路。。。是黄泉路还是黄金大道就看个人造化咯

GL roamer, u r rite about the Wl being more objective.. Just like when we go overseas to study... we cannot lose sight of the reason that we go.

Just focus on leaving sweet memories for the both of you...be a man.

liver1
15-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Hey bro, i think since she will be staying here for another 1~2 yrs and for some special reason she will be sticking to u during her off days perhap she is lonely in SG.
Sooo my suggestion is to continue to play play with her lor. But @ e same time move on with ur life lah. Don go in too deep or else end of the day, e person who get hurt is u not her cos she will be earning lot of money den go back to china and enjoy.
But u will not gain anything man. Be strong, study hard and also fxxk hard:D. Ur own study and future is the foremost important. I think all the Sam bro here also don wish to see our fellow Singaporean to suffer cause by a china prositute. Don worth it lah..... CHEERS MAN

macrick
15-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Hi TS,

sorry if i hurt yr feeling or any bros feelings here. I have met decent PRCs & WL PRCs before. My opinion of them is that they are very manipulative (aka KC trap)

Those who are not are probably in PRC homeland itself, those who come here are usually the classic type mentioned above.

Anyway, my advice to U is : DON'T DO IT. (Marriage or Moving over to PRC) You probably gonna regret it later.

U might wanna concentrate on yr studies, take yr mind off such things.

Showing yr bank acc to her is like inviting wolf into your house, a big no-no man. You shouldnt have done that even she asked U in the 1st place.

Please heed our advice

newbadass
15-06-2009, 09:47 PM
See open, see open...

At this stage in your life, just enjoy the moments and don't think so much. Remember what should be more important to you - education and career! :cool:

However, I'm quite sure you won't take this advice. :D

Gaofar
15-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Bro TS,

I can understand how you feel for your beloved. While I'm not going to go into preaching on what should be the correct morales for mere mortals as some bros might wants to correct you, I'll take it that you must be mature and understanding enough to know what's best for yourself, thus you might just listen to advices from bros here but end of the day it's for yourself to decide what you want to do..

Take it from me, life is not always about traveling in a "straight" line.. To me, I do not need to do things just to show people that I'm okay but it's for showing people what I really want instead.. That is why I've always been "skirting on the edges or walking on small paths where no man would walk" just to get the experience I wouldn't have understand, though bare in mind I still walked on the "straight, main path" 80% of my time..

Hey, that's just me.. To summarize, take in all pointers given and consider. It is ultimately your own happiness you are deciding. Just remember that for whatever that you really want, you've got to have the determination, and think far ahead and yet be logical..

For the other point pertaining your frequent quarrels, I can understand that too.. Tell me, she would be telling you that she would not be doing or allow "this thing, that thing" with customers and would have no reservations with you? But every time you are not with her, your mind conjures up heartbreaking images of her and her customers right? Thus, that's why it's back to the same first point. Be resolute in your decision and you've got to trust her. Nothing will go far if you keep on picking small things out with her. Face the harsh reality, unless you have the means to remove her and can give her a good life, right here right now, as some bros might aptly put: "Suck thumb loh"..

Please don't take it I'm asking you to resign to fate. I'm merely asking you to make do with whatever position you are at now. I've come to term that fate is very real. Fate would make 2 people come together and know each other, irregardless what kind of situation or position you guys are at, whether you like it or not. For you can't cry out later in your relationship, "Why do I have to know you?!", when she didn't ask for you or her to know each other in the first place.. It just happened and it has already affected you, involved you and entwined with you..

Just make best do with your current situation..

Cheers and regards.

* Hmm.. Funny that "boss" still have yet to caught wind of this thread to give you a good dressing down.. Hee hee..

dwadzcxwdwf11
15-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Thanks for all your advices!

I think today I have finally woken up.

it all comes down to this, why do I need to spend 2-4 hours on the phone pacifying her and sending an average of 20 smses a day to mantain her emotional needs.

when all I need to do is to pay $x to screw her? Like what everyone else does.

Why mantain a car for others to ride 99% of the time while you are lucky to even ride 1% of the time?

I have been neglecting my studies and a lot of stuff for the past month just to talk to her and sms her whenever she smses me. BUT NOW NO MORE! I may not have really lost any $ but I sure have lost a lot of sleep, happiness and lots more. I feel terribly neurotic and all the time.

Do I like her character? Frankly not that much. She doesn't speak English and is mildly "pyscho". If our relationship was based outside sex, I would not like her more than any normal friend. In fact, I wouldn't even consider her as a friend as there is no point, because of her job she is like in prison sometimes, you can never meet her outside her "house"

Thanks for the scoldings! I have awoken! In the end it was just a mirage of lust.

Thank you all once again! I still intend to pursue a relationship with her but I will cut down on a lot of thigns and I will probably just drop her a sms once every few days etc.

Thanks

dwadzcxwdwf11
15-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Haha

thanks all you guys. I FEEL REBORN NOW. I NO LONGER FEEL NEUROTIC OR THE FUNNY DULL ACHE IN MY BRAIN (WHICH IS PROBABLY THE IDIOT SWTICH BEING ON).

I sure have wasted a lot of my time and energy and sleep, even if it was not a lot of money. Try talking on the phone for 2-3hours daily (or even more) and replying to an average of 20 smses a day! HOw to do anything else with your life lol!

I must have spent only around 300 sgd on our 6 outings so far which is not much but still substantial. I can buy a PSP or a new watch or a lot of things with that money, but I spent it on a woman like her. I guess she is quite a "decent" person still and I have already done my work to prevent myself from getting ripped so she knows she will not be able to get much money out of me. She still has managed to get me to act as her tour guide on her off days and sponge meals, shirts, whatever crap off me though.

It was quite a fun ride. lol. Dating a prostitute. You do see quite a few things about them and their friends. You do get mind fkkkked. You do feel like shit most of the time lol.

Hey everyone's got to try new stuff in their life right?! But now I know how wrong I was. I was just enticed by LUST and the feeling of RAW.

But hey, the alarm clock has rung! THANKFULLY!!!!

This will be my last post.

aczeta76
16-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Hope the best for you...

But you seem to have decided a little too fast and I can just see you suffering the yoyo effect..

Watever it is, do the best for the both of you,

FL Lover
16-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Haha
Hey everyone's got to try new stuff in their life right?! But now I know how wrong I was. I was just enticed by LUST and the feeling of RAW.

But hey, the alarm clock has rung! THANKFULLY!!!!

This will be my last post.

Good to hear that. One last thing to do:

U MENTIONED U RAW WITH HER ONCE.

GO FOR A HIV CHECKUP. ALSO FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS, NO SEX WITH ANYONE.

cablesnwires
16-06-2009, 11:20 AM
The flesh is strong, but the soul is weak.

TS, you still want to pursue a r/s with her? What do you expect out of this r/s?

I sense you still have a burning fire deep deep inside your heart. You need to fully extinguish it, or else this little fire will ruin you even more.

Good luck, brother!

GL-Roamer
16-06-2009, 12:16 PM
TS

It is good to hear that you have woken up (at least a little). You finally understand the cost (your time, sleep, health, happiness) to maintain her emotional needs. She is most probably using you to keep herself sane while she endures the loneliness here. I agree with the concept of your car maintenance part example.

Perhaps she has already decided that you are not a good target after you showed her your bank account which she must have found miserable compared to her potential earnings.

You are lucky you wasted only 1 month which is considered cheap. Catch up on your studies and seek to improve yourself further and your world of girls will open up so much that you never thought possible. So forget her TOTALLY.

Good for you that you have woken up. All the best in life and in future relationships

city.people
16-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Alot of bros will be answering u, saying u must be mad if u choose to marry a whore...

Well,i wont say that...TS's gal body is being used as a whore but maybe her heart is not.I've seen several gals that are even worse,have the body of the devil and the heart and mind of a dirty whore!:D

wukong68
16-06-2009, 01:15 PM
And today I wrote this. Wondering what I should do.[/QUOTE]

Hi TS,

You can marry a whore to be your wife but you cannot marry a wife to be a whore :)

Tough nut to crack for you i can understand, but you know her best..

My humble advice :)

FL Lover
16-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Well,i wont say that...TS's gal body is being used as a whore but maybe her heart is not.I've seen several gals that are even worse,have the body of the devil and the heart and mind of a dirty whore!:D

Very deep leh... bro. A whore is a whore no matter how well or good u debate it. Cause end of the day, the heart and the body also enjoy when see the $$. Nobody is forcing her to work in the flesh trade.

A FL can earn more than u and me in a good month.

sexnoob
16-06-2009, 05:39 PM
bro dwadzcxwdwf11,

I have only 1 advise for u which is unrelated to ur r/s with ur gal... just don't do raw... no matter how much u love her till she quit her job

Woei
16-06-2009, 06:08 PM
I still intend to pursue a relationship with her but I will cut down on a lot of thigns and I will probably just drop her a sms once every few days etc.

If you intend to do that. I can only said that you are still looking for some freebies in her(sex). Dont play with feelings !! From what I read, you are definitely at the losing end !!

dwadzcxwdwf11
16-06-2009, 06:23 PM
LAST UPDATE. FINAL CONCLUDING POST

Today I went to RTF her for the last time. I was prepared after this time I would reduce her to friend or less status. After that, I went to work. I smsed her some "hints". I hinted to her very clearly , that she should save up for her future because who knows if I am still there next time . She sensed it already and she say if want to say break up just say break up, she won't pester me. The way she says just break up lo, convinced me that to me I dont matter to her at all in her grand scheme of things. In fact she has brought up the word break up many times before I lost count.

NO ONE WHO TRULY LOVES HER BF WILL BRING UP THE WORD BREAK UP 5 TIMES A WEEK!

She then smsed me to break up. I smsed back ok. She SMSed a few hateful words and said we should 100% not see each other ever again. I decided to play the bigger man, though I could have been a real asshole and smsed a lot of hateful things like you fking whore..blah blah but I took the high road.

Case closed!

GL ROAMER YOU are exactly right. We both want something from each other here. We were both motivated by our self interest.

She wants company, someone to talk to and someone to care for her. Which I can fulfill because being a full time student I can sms and talk with her a lot. And I am probably only one of the few guys who even bother to reply to her sms. The rest I guess would just fkkkk her and go. SMS them they don't reply at all. Hell, most don't even give number lol.

As for me, in the begginning I enjoyed her attention. I enjoyed dating a prostitute because it was new , exciting.

Anyway, I have discovered she is still out to dig my money lol. Just that she is using a more subtle "higher" method now. When we first met, she asked outright for me to repay her agent fee, buy her a computer etc etc. I rejected of course. Mommy didnt raise no fool! She knew I was guarded. So she played the love card. Now she wants me to buy her vitamin pills, a 3000 dollars ring, shirts, her phone top up cards etc etc, yes that is right, all in the name of "love". The amounts are smaller as she know I cant afford expensive stuff. The 3000 sgd ring is the final killer she wants to deliver. She asked me to buy her that at the end of the year, Decemeber, when I resume working full time as she has calculated that I can afford it then. She says that it signifies our love forever therefore she wants it to be expensive so she knows I truly love her. hahaha yeah right. If you truly love me, why ask a poor salaried man to spend his entire month's salary on one ring for you. Please note, it is only one diamond ring for her. No ring for me. Not couple ring !! haha talk about love!

As for the money she gave me, I guess she was trusting me with it. It is not a laughable amount to her monthly salary anyway, she spends more than that on a few facial. She probably sees it as a small investment for bigger return and wants to tip me for my entertainment value.

Besides fishing me for money, taking me as her tour guide and fishing me for smaller stuff, she has also been playing with my heart. Breaking up one day, patching back the next. I guess to her it is just some wicked fun lol. Entertainment. Because she is in her "house" most of the time doing nothing. Without laptop, psp anything. Hence I am her entertainment.

Anyway, this is truely my concluding post! I will be gone from now on.

I never expected a prostitute to be truly stable in her mind anyway. In fact, I never expect women in general to be as they tend to be very emotional and insecure.

Funny thing is, just yesterday, another of my PRC friend who has long gone back to China just MSNed me and started calling me "Qing ai de" and sending me "rose" pictures haha. Why? Because she discovered her Singapore boyfriend has been cheating her for the past year lol, cheating her on everything! Her boyfriend is now trying to dissapear by faking cancer and saying he is dying haha. Now she is hunting for me.

I have now changed my plans. Anytime I want to, I can fly to China pick up someone with better body and mind than her A-B cup. Someone who has decent morals. In fact, I would probably have a small line of suitors in China given my "qualities" - Degree holder from UK, young, good looking, speak English, Sg citizen, decent genuine man. So there is no need to compromise anything for her, especially at the expense of being twiddled around her thumb like a fool. I also have enought points to work in AUSTRALIA/CANADA/HONGKONG should I choose to. The world is my oyster.

She has also told me alot about her stories in China. How she is a kept mistress, how she has worked as prostitute there before, as mummy, etc. She tells me it is very common around her while I am sitting there feeling fking disgusted.

You guys were right. Know your value in life, know your place in life. If you meet someone decent then go for it. But with prostitutes, if they have been selling their body for years, it has already become a habit which is nothing of significance to her. Easy money and good sex, two in one.In future, they will be able to keep a toyboy or be another man's mistress when they are married to you. It is just engorged into their mindset already.There is nothing you can do about some people like that really. That is the way the world works.

Cya guys!

xyman
16-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Ya. 4- 6 k is peanuts, I can earn around 50k plus a month there but I turn down.

Bro, wake up, she just playing minds games with you. Everyday so many guys doing her, saying all the sweets things, I will be tempted if I am your gal. Also, I have similiar experience as you. Just play and forget. Pay if you screw her, she won't ask you for money if she leave you. I overhear from my ex prc 'gf' advicing her frens to ask for severance money.

TS...

1st ask yourself if you are truly attracted to her just for the sex.

Sex is part of any r/s but it should not be the only thing binding u.

On moving to China, 200K SGD can only do so much, get a house, do some reno and dadada...after that how?

You sure you can earn 4-6K RMB in china? Now bro, that is peanuts ... I did my sums and while I can make more than 30K rmb a month there IF i accept a rival companies job, do you think you can tahan the competition there?

In China, doing biz is the only sure way of making sure you are well taken care of and unless you have the stomach to go out of your comfort zone and fight nail to nail to the locals... stop dreaming.

2nd, do you love her or do you enjoy the excitement...

Many of them are lonely here so while we can take advantage of this and KC them, please remember not to play with their feelings.

Feelings should not be toyed unless u enjoyed being a KC-player.

Good luck and wake up

sammyboyfor
17-06-2009, 07:14 AM
I started to get jealous. yes it happens to the good part of us! And I told her i was willing to marry her right away and bring her away from all this.

You wanna marry a freakin PROSTITUTE???? :eek: You must be nuts!:rolleyes:

Your children will be sons and daughters of a WHORE! Your daughter may even end up following her mother's career path.:eek:

Bang your head against the wall 10 times. It should knock some sense into you.:D

sammyboyfor
17-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Thanks for all your advices!

Should be "Thanks for your ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

pewpew
17-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Bang your head against the wall 10 times.

Later he ended up in hospital than his parent will blame u... :D

slider_72
17-06-2009, 12:31 PM
You wanna marry a freakin PROSTITUTE???? :eek: You must be nuts!:rolleyes:

Your children will be sons and daughters of a WHORE! Your daughter may even end up following her mother's career path.:eek:

Was at my regular joint last week and overheard the WLs talking amongst themselves. One of them was telling the others that the mother of one of her classmates back in PRC is working as a whore. She even brought her own daughter into the business so now both mother and daughter are working as whores. I was utterly amazed how a mother could bring her own daughter into this business. So boss, I guess you are right, marrying a whore may produce offsprings who may take after their mother's profession one day.

peter69on
17-06-2009, 01:14 PM
Before you even think of giving $10K to her.

I just had one small tiny suggestions. Can take out $100 from the 10K.

Treat your parents to a kopi shop for a dinner.

HCKing
17-06-2009, 06:48 PM
LAST UPDATE. FINAL CONCLUDING POST

Today I went to RTF her for the last time. I was prepared after this time I would reduce her to friend or less status. After that, I went to work. I smsed her some "hints". I hinted to her very clearly , that she should save up for her future because who knows if I am still there next time . She sensed it already and she say if want to say break up just say break up, she won't pester me. The way she says just break up lo, convinced me that to me I dont matter to her at all in her grand scheme of things. In fact she has brought up the word break up many times before I lost count.

NO ONE WHO TRULY LOVES HER BF WILL BRING UP THE WORD BREAK UP 5 TIMES A WEEK!
She then smsed me to break up. I smsed back ok. She SMSed a few hateful words and said we should 100% not see each other ever again. I decided to play the bigger man, though I could have been a real asshole and smsed a lot of hateful things like you fking whore..blah blah but I took the high road.

Case closed!

GL ROAMER YOU are exactly right. We both want something from each other here. We were both motivated by our self interest.

She wants company, someone to talk to and someone to care for her. Which I can fulfill because being a full time student I can sms and talk with her a lot. And I am probably only one of the few guys who even bother to reply to her sms. The rest I guess would just fkkkk her and go. SMS them they don't reply at all. Hell, most don't even give number lol.

As for me, in the begginning I enjoyed her attention. I enjoyed dating a prostitute because it was new , exciting.

Anyway, I have discovered she is still out to dig my money lol. Just that she is using a more subtle "higher" method now. When we first met, she asked outright for me to repay her agent fee, buy her a computer etc etc. I rejected of course. Mommy didnt raise no fool! She knew I was guarded. So she played the love card. Now she wants me to buy her vitamin pills, a 3000 dollars ring, shirts, her phone top up cards etc etc, yes that is right, all in the name of "love". The amounts are smaller as she know I cant afford expensive stuff. The 3000 sgd ring is the final killer she wants to deliver. She asked me to buy her that at the end of the year, Decemeber, when I resume working full time as she has calculated that I can afford it then. She says that it signifies our love forever therefore she wants it to be expensive so she knows I truly love her. hahaha yeah right. If you truly love me, why ask a poor salaried man to spend his entire month's salary on one ring for you. Please note, it is only one diamond ring for her. No ring for me. Not couple ring !! haha talk about love!

As for the money she gave me, I guess she was trusting me with it. It is not a laughable amount to her monthly salary anyway, she spends more than that on a few facial. She probably sees it as a small investment for bigger return and wants to tip me for my entertainment value.

Besides fishing me for money, taking me as her tour guide and fishing me for smaller stuff, she has also been playing with my heart. Breaking up one day, patching back the next. I guess to her it is just some wicked fun lol. Entertainment. Because she is in her "house" most of the time doing nothing. Without laptop, psp anything. Hence I am her entertainment.

Anyway, this is truely my concluding post! I will be gone from now on.
Cya guys!

aiyah bro, wat BF? she probably has tons of them.

the last thing these WL seeks in sg is always love. they are here to WORK and EARN. in fact, almost all of them cant wait to go back to their homeland the moment they achieve their objectives here so they can immediately 'transform' back to innocent decent SYT again -> for the biggest caitao of all to ask for her hand in marriage.:p

DO_YOU_BJ
17-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Should be "Thanks for your ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

But everytime i'm in skippy land, i dun hear rice wor.....
I only hear FLY LICE.........
Better still, there's a restaurant in Glenferrie, VIC called Giorgios, they have on their menu, SINGAPORIAN noodles wor....wahahahahaha
Maybe you shud teach them the diff ya:p

Oceanlee
19-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Well explained and screen through by Bros here and their advice given to you are good enuff. As you yourself stated it and determine to works against your dickhead and listen to your heart and the heed by bros here.

However, I sense the last part of your massage as a "pre-caution". Do note that FK n Forget is the RULEs, however, dun take it that this is how the world works and spin on.

(Although Majority is SOP, but that minor we shall not kill it) as the saying, If you are rich, who needs to ROB.
一种米,养百重人. (不要一根竹杆,打翻一船人).:D

without darkness, how will light shine on. thus is the same if you reverse the other side of the coins.
(Some Bros might see a dif view from me, I can understand that.)

There are a few perception you had form, which might not be better for you as from your last post and statment. You need to open your minds and know the rules but then again, in general is truth but varies and subjective.
(不要先入为主,要宏观一点) :p

1 thing you are right is to discard your lust for her (KCed Trap). However, you are still young thus there many thing you need to understand and work it out. ;)

I was once a youngster too, thus I can understand.
Take care, young man and walk your life like a MAN.

xyz1001
19-06-2009, 09:51 PM
However, I sense the last part of your massage as a "pre-caution". Do note that FK n Forget is the RULEs, however, dun take it that this is how the world works and spin on.

(Although Majority is SOP, but that minor we shall not kill it) as the saying, If you are rich, who needs to ROB.
一种米,养百重人. (不要一根竹杆,打翻一船人).:D

without darkness, how will light shine on. thus is the same if you reverse the other side of the coins.
(Some Bros might see a dif view from me, I can understand that.)

There are a few perception you had form, which might not be better for you as from your last post and statment. You need to open your minds and know the rules but then again, in general is truth but varies and subjective.
(不要先入为主,要宏观一点) :p

1 thing you are right is to discard your lust for her (KCed Trap). However, you are still young thus there many thing you need to understand and work it out. ;)

I was once a youngster too, thus I can understand.
Take care, young man and walk your life like a MAN.

Nice one. :)

Max77
19-06-2009, 10:36 PM
making love to her must be very enjoyable.she probably know every single trick about making love.she know where and how to find money.she also know where and how to find emotion fuel to tahan her thru out tat 2yrs.probably at the end of all this, u can learn something fr her.

Denneyssdx
27-06-2009, 04:08 AM
HI GUYS I AM dwadzcxwdwf11 the thread starter. I lost my password and registered a new nick

Anyway to continue on my story!

Yes I still did contact her. Yes, we fkkk raw a few more times. By then I have read this forum and know what is going on.

She also paid for my fkkk once and gave me her old hp after that (worth 80sgd)

Every night she would try some pattern! Give me some love then at night, every night without fail would turn cold somewhat, some cold comment or something like that. I could see she wants to control me, want make me bow under her skirt like dog. What for? a hole? and an estrogen filled insecure woman? I tone down and talk because I want to continue see her game.

Then today, I ask a good brother of mine "x" to bonk her and ask for her hp. Then afterwards, I pretended to be x and sms her using a brand new number. As "x", I ask her out for breakfast tomorrow. She say ok. I ask her do RAW, CIM and AR, she say not ok. I ask her accompany me on her off day, I pay her she got consider.

Then after that I revert back to myself. And call her. Ask her to accompany me breakfast tml, she say not free, want to sleep. I keep pushing her she finally say in a very convincing voice, tml is saturday, lots of customers I need to sleep. haha. Like real, she was meeting my brother x tomorrow!

Then I ask her to meet me on her off day, she told me this month no off day hahaha, want to work full month . WOHOOO!

BANG BANG BOOM! MOMENT OF TRUTH ASCEND FROM THE SKY!

Ok la, later I used the new number and smsed her my name (only she knows one).

She knows game over when she saw our intimate name! Then she calls me on hp 10 times and explain, she doesn't want me back anymore. Very dissapointed I ask someone to test her. She says she already know my friend x was out to test her, hahaha right like fkking real unless she is fortune teller. my friend is oscar actor.

If she really knows anyway, she wont lie to me about breakfast and not having any break. what is the point of lying to me while i know u are lying? No point exactly. caught out of her lie here liao. her voice tone confirmed it, she got fkking fooled now trying to wriggle out by playing more mind games because she want her ROI still. haha yea.

all kinds of badminton pattern come out already. ask me to her workplace pick up all the stuff i gave her. ask me this and that.

I told her game over, had you said sorry I might have forgiven u. now u still want to continue playing on haha. i totally close case in my heart.

She tell me, I will return all the money you spent on me I don't want to owe you. I said no thanks I treat as experience. Now she says she will mail the money to my house.

WAHHH WANT TO PLAY UNTIL LIKE THAT AH. I TOLD HER GAME UP REALLY LIAO.

SHE SAY NO I WILL MAIL YOU BACK YOUR MONEY BUT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN HAHA (SEE SHE TRYING TO GAIN POWER STILL. SHE DONT WANT SEE ME HAHA SHE DONT LIKE, SHE DONT CARE. I AM PRINCESS U ARE DOG! U WANT ME NOT I WANT U! I HAVE THE POWER! - SAME AS THAT ADVERTISEMENT SLOGAN)

HAHA now I waiting to see if will mail most likely BS. But if mail I keep and use for my further studies or spend on my next gf.

This mailing money back shit I know is a game again. Because once we did really broke up before when i initiated it, she sms/call me few times tell me ok from now on u dont exist in my life. she really deleted my number in her hp, threw away a hp chain i gave her and she never ever did mention give me back the money i spent on her. Then i beg beg beg beg beg her back before she say ok trial period 1 month see how.

Aiya thinking back, when when outside her house we go out so many times, kiss her only kiss a bit she allow. She dont want me to have sex with her or even touch her parts of her body. because she think think, not worth it mah hahaha! no pay money let u kiss.normal gf will let u la but not her, she is calculator mah.

then go her house can do all kiss and whatever u want haha. but she will pretend shy or tell me very tired want sleep everytime we in room, svc like shit. why? because hook u liao mah, then can slack loh, collect money like that without effort.

Bye bye!

Really in GL, 1 out of 1 million true love hahah. ok la make that zero hahahaha

LISTEN UP. EVEN IF THE GIRL PAYS U 500 SGD, PAYS FOR FREE FKKK ONCE, MEETS YOU FOR BREAKFASTS 2-3X A WEEK SACRIFICE HER SLEEP, PASSES U HER OLD HANDPHONE RESALE WORTH 80 SGD, PROMISES TO BUY YOU 1K HANDPHONE BUT IN END DIDNT, GOES BACK TO UR HOUSE WITH YOU ON ALL HER OFF DAY, GOES OUT SHOPPING WITH YOU AND PAYS FOR SOME OF HER OWN STUFF.

SHE IS STILL FKKKING WITH UR MIND

tanterry
27-06-2009, 09:50 AM
dun think can mail real cash, but hell note should be allowed :rolleyes:

Schenker
27-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Bye bye!

LISTEN UP. EVEN IF THE GIRL PAYS U 500 SGD, PAYS FOR FREE FKKK ONCE, MEETS YOU FOR BREAKFASTS 2-3X A WEEK SACRIFICE HER SLEEP, PASSES U HER OLD HANDPHONE RESALE WORTH 80 SGD, PROMISES TO BUY YOU 1K HANDPHONE BUT IN END DIDNT, GOES BACK TO UR HOUSE WITH YOU ON ALL HER OFF DAY, GOES OUT SHOPPING WITH YOU AND PAYS FOR SOME OF HER OWN STUFF.

Bro, you speak with experience. A very well-spent one. Hope you can find a better one who love and reciprocate your affections. ;)

GL-Roamer
27-06-2009, 11:39 AM
SHE SAY NO I WILL MAIL YOU BACK YOUR MONEY BUT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN HAHA (SEE SHE TRYING TO GAIN POWER STILL. SHE DONT WANT SEE ME HAHA SHE DONT LIKE, SHE DONT CARE. I AM PRINCESS U ARE DOG! U WANT ME NOT I WANT U! I HAVE THE POWER! - SAME AS THAT ADVERTISEMENT SLOGAN)

HAHA now I waiting to see if will mail most likely BS. But if mail I keep and use for my further studies or spend on my next gf......

TS

You have done well up to this stage but the real game isn't over until you have TOTALLY KICKED her out of your life (that means you must not contact her at all and accept no attempts from her to contact you).

You are one of the lucky ones that woke up before things get nasty. :D

Now do you see the difference between using your emotions to think and using your brains to think?;)

I comment you on your effort in controlling your emotions. You still have the last stage which is totally kicking her out of your life, she might try to contact you again, be prepared to show her who is really in power and in control - YOU, by deleting her sms immediately (NO READING) and cutting off all her calls. Actually this is one of the most HORRIBLE way to tell her to FXXK off because you are not even giving her ONE chance to say anything or to vent anything.

If you can do that she will give up on you very quickly.

PS: You should advise the other bro in this forum who is having the same problem as you. :D

Denneyssdx
27-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Hello I will make this fast. I AM THE THREADSTARTER THIS IS MY NEW NICK CAUSE I LOST MY OLD PASSWORD.

Anyway, to carry on from my last post, we broke up right.

Haha guess what, we just met again. And as usual she is giving me very mixed signals. For example, I saw my name on her hp is "love" but still I am being blocked from calling her.

And yes didn't sleep , marathon session after she got busted. One thing is very clear, when I smsed her as my friend "x", the first sms I sent was can meet me for breakfast and she said yes! so even if she suspected something that was after that.

So anyway we met for some drinks today, and I drop some tears again. She returned to me all my stuff I bought her plus 1000sgd cash. yeah u read right. and her old handphone is also with me now. I tried to return her everything she gave me but she refused, even throwing my ring at the floor.

I really dunno wtf now. WTF? I am staring at the flowers I bought her and instead of being happy I feel like WTF just happened?

She always is loving one moment then next she will change her mind. It is like she can fall in and out of love with me 5 times a day! I saw her speaking to her best friend and it is the same thing, she screams at her.

Anyway I got to run. She says no one can figure her out. yeah true. fking true. because i dont even think she can figure herself out. for every true thing she says, there is 2 false thing that follows.

she seems to think she is real smart, but why the hell is such a smart girl doing shit like this?

Deep inside I dont think this will work out, even if she truly loves me, I can't stand her torturing me everyday. Character clash? I feel sometimes I am dating someone who is near pyschosis.

she spoke with her family today and she reiterate her stand of working here for 1 year at least saving enough money to buy a home back in china. fkkk

bamm!

my life is a rollercoaster. and i think i will get off it because i am going to puke real soon.

Bottom line, do I want to have a stable relationship with someone who has obvious mental problems?

probably not.

CIAO

GL-Roamer
27-06-2009, 08:39 PM
TS

Keep the 1000sgd she gave you back and dump the rest into the rubbish bin as they will only remind you of stupid things.

Are you really that determined to get out of this relationship? You have got to stop communicating with her if you are really determined to get out. You yourself said that she is abit crazy (it could be an act to get you back, including all the screams at her friend). And you yourself do not want to get involved with a psychotic bitch. So what are you waiting for? Unless you are still emotional about the relationship.

Be careful because if you get hooked by her now, she will take her revenge on you for what you did (using your friend to trick her). Be prepared to be totally ruined.

Since you have already got back all the stuff you gave her, there is absolutely no more reason why you should communicate with her in any way. It is time for you to kick her out of your life once and for all.

So have you made up your mind?

Max77
28-06-2009, 01:18 AM

...I tried to return her everything she gave me but she refused, even throwing my ring at the floor.

She more experienced than u in relationship for sure...ganna bully liao...

...She always is loving one moment then next she will change her mind. It is like she can fall in and out of love with me 5 times a day! ...

Reminds me of my tempermental gf...hmmm...maybe most gals more or less like this?

...i can't stand her torturing me everyday. Character clash? I feel sometimes I am dating someone who is near pyschosis.

Get used to it ba...later on in ur life after u got married probably will experience the same...maybe even worst...

...my life is a rollercoaster. and i think i will get off it because i am going to puke real soon.

u nid to rest well, find urself a hobby/sports/courses, let ur mind get away fr it all...

...Bottom line, do I want to have a stable relationship with someone who has obvious mental problems?

probably not.

CIAO

better think thrice before u r thinking of getting married! Learn to earn as much as u can, hav fun wif ur life. U more suitable to this kind maybe.

colins
28-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Kinda hard to say who has mental problems la bro, she is from a very different culture and put it this way, if you are fuck by different strangers everyday for money, you would be unstable too.

Seriously if you really want to get out of it, just do it. Cut the urge to start seeking answers for whatever that had happened. This is the part that ties a lot of bros back to the relationship, wanting to know why she is like that and why you reacted the way you did. The answers will come to you when you calm yourself down and away from her influence. I have been in several relationships with WL before and yes the emotional roller coaster can be nausea inducing. It really at least a week to clear up and new experience in your life to look back and smile at your folly.

aczeta76
28-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Kinda hard to say who has mental problems la bro, she is from a very different culture and put it this way, if you are fuck by different strangers everyday for money, you would be unstable too.

Seriously if you really want to get out of it, just do it. Cut the urge to start seeking answers for whatever that had happened. This is the part that ties a lot of bros back to the relationship, wanting to know why she is like that and why you reacted the way you did. The answers will come to you when you calm yourself down and away from her influence. I have been in several relationships with WL before and yes the emotional roller coaster can be nausea inducing. It really at least a week to clear up and new experience in your life to look back and smile at your folly.

Quite true... took me 5 months to clear from my ZH ex-GF... now still have some lingering issues

Denneyssdx
28-06-2009, 11:30 AM
TS

Keep the 1000sgd she gave you back and dump the rest into the rubbish bin as they will only remind you of stupid things.

Are you really that determined to get out of this relationship? You have got to stop communicating with her if you are really determined to get out. You yourself said that she is abit crazy (it could be an act to get you back, including all the screams at her friend). And you yourself do not want to get involved with a psychotic bitch. So what are you waiting for? Unless you are still emotional about the relationship.

Be careful because if you get hooked by her now, she will take her revenge on you for what you did (using your friend to trick her). Be prepared to be totally ruined.

Since you have already got back all the stuff you gave her, there is absolutely no more reason why you should communicate with her in any way. It is time for you to kick her out of your life once and for all.

So have you made up your mind?

Hi GL Roamer,

You are indeed very experienced in this. She has, this time, very seriously made clear it is finished, no way back because i said lots of shit. She will change hp number today. She will reject me when I go to her house. So totally close case liao.

then she say bye bye, i want you to suffer you fool. phone no pick up liao, first time in our time she off her handphone on me.

so after 1000000000 redials, got through, talk abit. she ask about my mother. then say more ugly stuff. "fkkk u u bastard say that to me call me pro, say ppl stick their xxx in my xxx describe like that, i want u die now real bad. hahah see u are fucked idiot."

If your time permits, one day I would love to meet up with you GL ROamer and the other brothers in the thread, just pm me your HP.

I feel I can switch off if needed.

I am returning her the money. There is something inside me bro, the way I was brought up or whatever, my principles, I don't want her money.

Is this a game? I dunno. For her yes, definately it was a game but perhaps there was a part of her seeking true love, marriage and a family. (believe it or not)

I discovered that even though she told very clearly me she had thrown away my handphone chain a long time ago, but yesterday she returned me the handphone chain with all my belongings.

Is she playing with my mind? yes. Is it because of self defence or because of thinking to fuck me up? I dunno.

Am I fkkk up? Pherhaps. Lack sleep. Knelt. Cry. Kowtow for a woman.

I ask myself, am I doing this for a woman? Not really. For lust? Now I am sure it was not for lust , I have passed that stage.

For love?

yes.

For pure simple love.

Nothing more nothing less.

Take a risk? yes i will. risk 1000 sgd lol.

If i fail or get conned, so be it I can take it I am a big man.

Is she in Singapore for money? of course. But perhaps I am just like an alien trying to make contact with the part of her heart that consists of true love.

If this alien fails to make contact, so be it. He will move on.

Return the money. And move on.

Hey we all live once in life right? Anyway even though this has been a lot of misery, I did thoroughly enjoy the entire process to be honest. I am smiling.

No matter what happens, I am happy.

as you can see, i do lack sleep. that is why my sentence structure, grammar and spelling is fckkkkkkk so hopefully u can read it haha.

Denneyssdx
29-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Hello guys...anyway I got lots of stuff to do so I will make this short.

We are still in contact and she still says she wants to do some stuff for me. After total no reply for days and smsing me we are no more than strangers and blocking my hp number for days, she told me she want to do some stuff for me and has unblocked my hp.

I don't really have anything else to say as it is unimportant to me now and I don't want to dwell on it.

If anyone is in also having a "relationship" with a this kind of people, my only advice is to step back and look. Who loves who more?

Normally there will be one person who loves more the other loves less. The person who loves more will be giving and giving, while the other will be taking and taking. I hope you are not the one giving and giving while people take and take.

In years time, maybe u will marry ur girl (I wont), maybe u will break up like most rs, no big deal everyone broke up before in life. or maybe something else will happen no one knows.

Whatever she gives just take lo, if she is still an ok person towards u treats u ok, got friendship or feeling. (please note if she is the shark trying to bite u kind lol, it is 100% time to change hp) But no expectations anymore. There sure are lots of better women out there anywhere on the street.

Anyway bye bye. whatever happens is not important.

Max77
29-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Kinda hard to say who has mental problems ... put it this way, if you are fuck by different strangers everyday for money, you would be unstable too.

I so so agreed...some of them develop character and attitude no others can apprehend and get along wif. Maybe they themselves r slowly denying their own existence. When someone lost something very important (self esteem, respect etc), to her, wad other thinks of her is of non important already.

I feel tat she's jus struggling to get back to a normal life wif this guy...maybe any guy will do. Although she want it, but she herself is denying her own action. She wants the best of both world.

Denneyssdx
29-06-2009, 03:05 PM
I so so agreed...some of them develop character and attitude no others can apprehend and get along wif. Maybe they themselves r slowly denying their own existence. When someone lost something very important (self esteem, respect etc), to her, wad other thinks of her is of non important already.

I feel tat she's jus struggling to get back to a normal life wif this guy...maybe any guy will do. Although she want it, but she herself is denying her own action. She wants the best of both world.

Hello Max, what do you mean by any guy will do lol. This is one handsome stud ok!

Anyway, once I step back, I feel freaking disgusted at how mentally shallow, low level and immature many of these people are - from the top towkays to the bottom workers.

PuTonRen
29-06-2009, 07:43 PM

Well said, Brother,

Over so many years, I have learnt that whenever I was in this kind of situation, I would not ask "WHY". It is a big and useless, and may be harmful word.

My 2 cent worth.

Max77
29-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Hello Max, what do you mean by any guy will do lol. This is one handsome stud ok!

Err...so u r narrating on behalf of an handsome stud ah? Hoped tat stud wake up liao after such '哄哄烈烈的爱'. Evryone more or less got been thru it b4. An elderly once told me:" got money scared no gals ah?". Ofcoz fairy tale do exist, but mostly for young gals to day dream only...sometimes such relationship can be so so destructive.

aczeta
29-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Well said, Brother,

Over so many years, I have learnt that whenever I was in this kind of situation, I would not ask "WHY". It is a big and useless, and may be harmful word.

My 2 cent worth.

Yup... sometimes there is no logic or why in love or "love" ...

It is simply a choice different people make

NewandLost
29-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I overhear from my ex prc 'gf' advicing her frens to ask for severance money. braddah you must be joking. severance on what basis? severance to a FL? severance to any woman other than a wife in the form of alimony just doesnt have any logic.

aczeta
29-06-2009, 10:18 PM
braddah you must be joking. severance on what basis? severance to a FL? severance to any woman other than a wife in the form of alimony just doesnt have any logic.

分手费。。。。?? 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

I agree.. no one owes anyone anything.

colins
29-06-2009, 10:33 PM

Anyway, once I step back, I feel freaking disgusted at how mentally shallow, low level and immature many of these people are - from the top towkays to the bottom workers.

It is not disgusting bro, it is human beings who cannot overcome their animal instinct. But human always have a way to brand it in a civilised manner, if you look thru it all with a clear mind, you were just following your instinct as guided by your desires.

Conduct a simple experiment with your memories. Recall the period of time when you are in the most luvy duvy period with that girl. How did you feel? What kind of fulfilment did you feel? Must be damn good right? Like everything in life then has a meaning. You must have thought, hmmm everything I wanted, everything I desired for my life, now I got it. It was intense, it was really great and it was the fucking peak of your life.

Now that you know it is fake, the feeling you had was very real. Although that is self-kc but the least you can do for yourself from this experience - Ask yourself, what is lacking in your life that is stopping you from feeling the same again. What did you think you have gained from her?

Dun be too quick to say it is love. Becos I bet my last cent you were not in love. You were too happy owning someone whom you believe is beyond your reach in real life.

Well said, Brother,

My 2 cent worth.

Actually bro, it is good to ask WHY. It is just the timing. Without knowing why, we will repeat the cause. The same mistake will happen in time, what caused the pain will become a time bomb in us. Asking WHY at the most painful stage automatically gives you an answer with self denial and pointing fault at the wrong direction. Girl no good, bros' advice no good, mother father no good, whole fucking world no good. Everything except our own fault. People like that either become bitter for life blaming everybody else or totally give up on relationships. It is either rejection or avoidance.

It is only in knowing WHY that we know we were actually seeking something we want, that's nothing wrong with seeking happiness or fulfilment and we should never stop doing that. It is only when we seek it in the wrong places and rely on short cuts that we get burnt. To me, trying to buy love is a short cut.

Err...so u r narrating on behalf of an handsome stud ah? Hoped tat stud wake up liao after such '哄哄烈烈的爱'. Evryone more or less got been thru it b4. An elderly once told me:" got money scared no gals ah?". Ofcoz fairy tale do exits, but mostly for young gals to day dream only...sometimes such relationship can be so so destructive.

Hahahah...please dun insult 爱 bro, this is an evident case of KC. Got money is not "scared no girl", it is "scared girl only love your money". ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
29-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Clap Clap Obiwan has spoken

DO_YOU_BJ
29-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Everything that is opened in life must be closed.
Else, like the famous good ole saying goes, I feel so many unfinished business has transpired in my life.
If one reaches such a stage, which is what bros mentioned, then how does 1 live in a life of not knowing?
Right or wrong also got answer. Its either rite or wrong.
How do you live on with questions never answered....
Its amazing how people can just switch off...or do they?
I feel they just try to bury as deep down as possible & hope it never surfaces again.
But then again, if you got so many unanswered questions in your life that you choose to ignore, then, in the end,
isnt your life no better than another question that's never been or ever will be answered????

colins
29-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Pls la, coffeeshop talk only. 还是听妈妈的话 晚点再谈恋爱吧 ;)

colins
29-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Wow that one is cheem.

Actually all the learned men I have met have an answer for everything, especially on their past. When they open themselves up and let you see into their past, they can usually describe it in a very very detailed manner. That shows a lot of self reflection has gone into what they have experienced. And they have moved on from both good and bad experience. They may not be the happiest people in the world, but at least much better than those who have gone very bitter in their later lives, rejecting every new thing and sensitive to all reference on their past.

Growing old but heart remains young. I think that's how I want to be. ;)

Panamera
29-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Everything that is opened in life must be closed.
Else, like the famous good ole saying goes, I feel so many unfinished business has transpired in my life.
If one reaches such a stage, which is what bros mentioned, then how does 1 live in a life of not knowing?
Right or wrong also got answer. Its either rite or wrong.
How do you live on with questions never answered....
Its amazing how people can just switch off...or do they?
I feel they just try to bury as deep down as possible & hope it never surfaces again.
But then again, if you got so many unanswered questions in your life that you choose to ignore, then, in the end,
isnt your life no better than another question that's never been or ever will be answered????

Using a metaphor of snow. The snow powders all the wood and condenses like a flock, but soon it vanishes when spring arrives, and people are left “Denying that it was there” . No real evidence exists of the snowfall, aside from a memory. Similarly, if people are content to just exist and not really live, there will be no record of their lives. :)

PuTonRen
30-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Actually bro, it is good to ask WHY. It is just the timing. Without knowing why, we will repeat the cause. The same mistake will happen in time, what caused the pain will become a time bomb in us. Asking WHY at the most painful stage automatically gives you an answer with self denial and pointing fault at the wrong direction. Girl no good, bros' advice no good, mother father no good, whole fucking world no good. Everything except our own fault. People like that either become bitter for life blaming everybody else or totally give up on relationships. It is either rejection or avoidance.

It is only in knowing WHY that we know we were actually seeking something we want, that's nothing wrong with seeking happiness or fulfilment and we should never stop doing that. It is only when we seek it in the wrong places and rely on short cuts that we get burnt. To me, trying to buy love is a short cut.

Bro,

I agree to certain extent that we should know WHY. But as you have put it correctly, at the most painful state, asking WHY will lead one into wrong directions and hence result in wrong conclusion. We are poor in making self evaluation when we are involved ourselves in the matter at hand. It is best to seek opinion from good and close friend as they are most likely to see clearer than us.

My 2 cent worth.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Bro,

I agree to certain extent that we should know WHY. But as you have put it correctly, at the most painful state, asking WHY will lead one into wrong directions and hence result in wrong conclusion. We are poor in making self evaluation when we are involved ourselves in the matter at hand. It is best to seek opinion from good and close friend as they are most likely to see clearer than us.

My 2 cent worth.

This is a good discussion topic.
Bro, allow me to add to your statement....

I agree to certain extent that we should know WHY. But as you have put it correctly, at the most painful state, asking WHY will lead one into wrong directions and hence result in wrong conclusion.
This is a state everyone will go through many many times over in their 1 lifetime....and sadly but realistically, there's no escape to it

We are poor in making self evaluation when we are involved ourselves in the matter at hand.
Agreed, of cos, when our mind is so affected by the emotional pain etc, we are in a state of cloudy thoughts, thus i guess this is what led you to your earlier post of not asking why.......but my good bro, this stance in life is nothing short of escapism逃避, for what you escape now, will come back to haunt you......

It is best to seek opinion from good and close friend as they are most likely to see clearer than us.
This last statement shows that after all that one has conditioned him/herself to practice Escapism, at the end, he/she still human, cos like i said, everything opened, will need to be closed.
Conclusion??????
There's no escaping the truth!

I have friends like these, they seemed kinda wierd in their mental attitudes towards life.....and if you ask me, those that portray the best common forms of Escapism are the PRCs
Seems like culture already.......guess that's Y, no matter how they avoid & run etc, they'll be stuck in this web for the rest of their life.

To avoid Escapism and facing whatever truth something reveals, it's also a form of learning...thus only can lead to betterment of oneself
But to run from things in life, what did that person learn?
Thus, history will never stop repeating itself for this person......
The person can only run all his/her life when dealing wif the same scenario type situations but has no understanding of the root of the matter and also, how to overcome this obstacle for the rest of their mortal life......
Now isnt this even sadder?

PuTonRen
30-06-2009, 01:13 PM
There's no escaping the truth!

To avoid Escapism and facing whatever truth something reveals, it's also a form of learning...thus only can lead to betterment of oneself
But to run from things in life, what did that person learn?
Thus, history will never stop repeating itself for this person......
The person can only run all his/her life when dealing wif the same scenario type situations but has no understanding of the root of the matter and also, how to overcome this obstacle for the rest of their mortal life......
Now isnt this even sadder?

Good points Bro,

I do not and will not escape from reality. Perhaps I have not been clear in stating what are the WHY's. Many times, people in this kind of situation will ask questions like:

"I treated her so well, WHY is she treating me this way in returns?"
"She has been very kind and loving to me, WHY did she change so abrupty?"
"I always believe that she is different and she is not after my money, WHY is she going for someone richer?"

and the list goes on.....

These are the questions that I prefer not to ask as they will lead me to misery. I would prefer to forget all about her and take the experience as a lesson learnt. In addition, these questions have no answer as the other party is not going to tell you the truth, and if I keep on guessing, how could I close the case. I would rather take matter into my own hand so that I have total control the situation, i.e. to close the whole case, once and for all, and move on. Probing further wil not necessary end up in finding out the truth, then the closing will be an eternal task. The other problem is there are many people who are unable to Close and hence end up in misery and that is the reason why we still see many brothers writing about the same situation again and again.

I suppose everyone has his or her own way of ending things. If I make the first mistake, that is human, and if I meet the situation again, and I make the same mistake, then I am being unwise.

To escape is a cowardy act.

My 2 cent worth.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Good discussion bro, before i continue, this is not a debate just a discussion and also, allow me to clarify, its not about you. Just that you brought up something that i've personally heard and witnessed thousands of times thus reason why i commented bro, it's not against you in anyway;)

Good points Bro,

I do not and will not escape from reality. Perhaps I have not been clear in stating what are the WHY's. Many times, people in this kind of situation will ask questions like:

"I treated her so well, WHY is she treating me this way in returns?"
"She has been very kind and loving to me, WHY did she change so abrupty?"
"I always believe that she is different and she is not after my money, WHY is she going for someone richer?"
and the list goes on.....
This is when such a situation, like in the other thread, when a guy has lied to himself, or filled his mind wif so much lies and is trying hard to rationalise it with the truth....thus, as we all intelligent beings will know, truth and lies can never pair up as 1, thus the mental misery

These are the questions that I prefer not to ask as they will lead me to misery. I would prefer to forget all about her and take the experience as a lesson learnt. In addition, these questions have no answer as the other party is not going to tell you the truth, and if I keep on guessing, how could I close the case. I would rather take matter into my own hand so that I have total control the situation, i.e. to close the whole case, once and for all, and move on. Probing further wil not necessary end up in finding out the truth, then the closing will be an eternal task.
This one honestly bro, the way i look at it is this.
You have mentioned it in your way, but take a look at it, you've also close cased liao....Why? You know it's all a lie...it wasnt real, it looked, felt and was very real there and then, but infact, you too knew its all a nottin but a funded dream, thus there're so many UNREAL that cant be explained...remember the rite is rite, wrong is wrong thingy i posted in an earlier post, exactly the same, so thus, it can never be explained, cos there was no truth in it in the 1st place....so did u actually run away? On the surface, from the way you expressed it, sure sounds like. But in fact, you've already made a conclusion to it, thus only with a conclusion can any decision be made, thus you decided to close case.....agree???
But forget all about her??? I doubt lor...no sight no sound doesnt mean outta mind, i dare say u still have flashes or her occasionally rite?
I still have mine hehehe so i not shy to admit!

The other problem is there are many people who are unable to Close and hence end up in misery and that is the reason why we still see many brothers writing about the same situation again and again.
How true. Remember what i posted sometime back?
When walking out of the lift into a KTV, remember that you're entering a dream, go have hell of a jolly good time
BUT
When walking back into the lift, remember to wake up
How many remained in dreamland and made it real?????
Self inflicted misery, i've been there so no shame admitting!
Sad thing is, when to wake up?
Like in the other thread, the dude is willing to prolong his dream at watever the cost, now that's a sign of emptiness

I suppose everyone has his or her own way of ending things. If I make the first mistake, that is human, and if I meet the situation again, and I make the same mistake, then I am being unwise.

To escape is a cowardy act.
Agreed bro, our life and future is in our own palm thus our own making.
Wat we do now, will affect the outcome, life's like never ending wif choices, if you're lucky, you get to choose twice on the same thing, but how many are really that lucky?
So, like me and many other mortals, we pay the price of a wrong choice but damn, we sure as hell will learn from it like having it tattooed on our butts hahahahaha

Cheers bro:D

cablesnwires
30-06-2009, 07:27 PM

Like in the other thread, the dude is willing to prolong his dream at watever the cost, now that's a sign of emptiness

Bravo, Bro DYBJ, excellent point and observation!

Now, why didn't I think of that? :D

NewandLost
30-06-2009, 08:14 PM
what i dont understand after reading the countless cases is why the SG govt does not shut off this type of immigration and they do not crack down on all this. the damage to SG society is hard to count but its there. This "industry" adds no real net value to GDP and may in fact detract from it.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Think about why they're building casino's here and that answers your comment.
Vice, if BLOCKED here, the vice $$$ will pour outside our borders
Its all about $$$$$
Walk into a KTV, look at the reno, look at the staff minus the WLs...see the number of bottles drank every night.....
All are linked to the economy dude!

PuTonRen
01-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Good discussion bro, before i continue, this is not a debate just a discussion and also, allow me to clarify, its not about you. Just that you brought up something that i've personally heard and witnessed thousands of times thus reason why i commented bro, it's not against you in anyway;)

Brother, I understand that that this is a discussion, and I am sure you are not against me. Even if you were, I will still agree with you on points which I feel are correct and reasonable. Looking at your date of joining, I am sure you were already in the Forum when it was hosted in Delphi.com

This is when such a situation, like in the other thread, when a guy has lied to himself, or filled his mind wif so much lies and is trying hard to rationalise it with the truth....thus, as we all intelligent beings will know, truth and lies can never pair up as 1, thus the mental misery

Agree totally. This is the way that most of us console ourselves that we were not wrong, but WHY the sad thing happened. To avoid this distorted reasoning that leads to nothing, I choose not to ask the reason WHY as when emotional feeling and confusion are involved, wrong conclusion drawn and misery deepened.
Besides, one will never know the truth.

This one honestly bro, the way i look at it is this.
You have mentioned it in your way, but take a look at it, you've also close cased liao....Why? You know it's all a lie...it wasnt real, it looked, felt and was very real there and then, but infact, you too knew its all a nottin but a funded dream, thus there're so many UNREAL that cant be explained...remember the rite is rite, wrong is wrong thingy i posted in an earlier post, exactly the same, so thus, it can never be explained, cos there was no truth in it in the 1st place....so did u actually run away? On the surface, from the way you expressed it, sure sounds like. But in fact, you've already made a conclusion to it, thus only with a conclusion can any decision be made, thus you decided to close case.....agree???
But forget all about her??? I doubt lor...no sight no sound doesnt mean outta mind, i dare say u still have flashes or her occasionally rite?
I still have mine hehehe so i not shy to admit!

When the sad thing happens, I know that no true reason will be found, and I was immersed in the mist full of stupidity. Instead of finding and seraching in vain for the truth, why bother? Take it as a lesson learnt. I do not think it amounts to an escapage. I wonder why one should still stubbornly puruse something, as you said, was unreal. But, it is probable that different people would have their own definition on the term and its depth.

I agree that it was difficult to forget about her. Choosing not to ignore her amounts to an escape? I doubt so. One can still stand face up to her, but without any emotional attachement. On the other hand, why should I avoid her when I am at the joint to enjoy myself?

It was very difficult to forget about my first girl, I admit, when I was young. I suppose wisdom goes with age. I can do it without difficulty now. Anyway, having feeling with a girl from the joint was thing of the past for me. Somehow, I suppose as one grows older, one would avoid the un-real situation. I still, personally have a lot of good friends, but to Bao her or to be emotionally attached to one, is something I would not do anymore. This is a choice, but not an escapage.

How true. Remember what i posted sometime back?
When walking out of the lift into a KTV, remember that you're entering a dream, go have hell of a jolly good time
BUT
When walking back into the lift, remember to wake up
How many remained in dreamland and made it real?????
Self inflicted misery, i've been there so no shame admitting!
Sad thing is, when to wake up?

I suppose everyone has his or her own way of ending things. If I make the first mistake, that is human, and if I meet the situation again, and I make the same mistake, then I am being unwise

Well said, there are people, who unfortunately still prefer to live in a un-real dream. But I have to admit that there are people who are emotionally deprived and would prefer to enjoy the short-life and un-real world to seek warm, knowing very well it leads to emptiness.

Agreed bro, our life and future is in our own palm thus our own making.
Wat we do now, will affect the outcome, life's like never ending wif choices, if you're lucky, you get to choose twice on the same thing, but how many are really that lucky?
So, like me and many other mortals, we pay the price of a wrong choice but damn, we sure as hell will learn from it like having it tattooed on our butts hahahahaha

Cheers bro:D

Yes, I have my fair share of mistakes and wrong choices made. Most of the time, knowing that I was into something which is not only unreal, but would also lead me to a potentially ruptured dream.

Bro, we all make mistake, and like you say, we have our different ways of ending things. There is really no Right or Wrong in handling the same but sad situation.

To all Brothers, wise up! Enough has been said. I admit that I have to be hurt several times before I finally wise up and choose to end things my way, which I hope is a good way in terminating the misery that I had gone through.

Bro DYBJ, good discussion with you that I enjoy fully. I hope our short discussion will serve a good purpose in sharing our humble experience will be useful.

Cheerio

My 2 cent worth from a Simple Man.

slider_72
01-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Think about why they're building casino's here and that answers your comment.
Vice, if BLOCKED here, the vice $$$ will pour outside our borders
Its all about $$$$$
Walk into a KTV, look at the reno, look at the staff minus the WLs...see the number of bottles drank every night.....
All are linked to the economy dude!

Absolutely true bro.

The WLs create a secondary economy apart from the actual sex trade. Think of the Hotel 81s and Frangrance Hotels. A significant bulk of their revenue comes from bros bringing the WLs there for a quickie.

When the WLs come to Singapore, they need a place to stay, they need to buy food and drinks, makeup, daily necessities, etc. That helps to stimulate the retail economy in places where they are often found, ie Geylang and Chinatown.

Apart from the KTVs, girlie bars and other night spots, there are TNs, massage parlours and other places of ill-repute take up otherwise empty shop spaces for their activities. Going by the number of such places in Singapore, if these "foreign talents" are banned from Singapore, you might actually find a steep drop in the commercial property rental market.

Apart from these obvious industries, there is also a thriving shadow industry in the form of the agents who bring in these girls and charge a fee for arranging their student visas and tourist visas.

Having vices also promotes to a certain extent the tourist industry. Whenever we go overseas, quite often we would want to plant the Singapore flag in that country right? Same goes for foreign tourists coming to Singapore. Whilst the bulk of such expenditure may go to the WLs, the okts would have their cut which would eventually be ploughed back into the local economy.

So bottomline is that vices are an integral part of the economy. To exclude these "foreign talents" would have an adverse impact on our economy, albeit somewhat indirectly.

aczeta
01-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Absolutely true bro.

When the WLs come to Singapore, they need a place to stay, they need to buy food and drinks, makeup, daily necessities, etc. That helps to stimulate the retail economy in places where they are often found, ie Geylang and Chinatown.

Uncle agreed esp about this.. without them where have all the 精武鸭脖子, 重庆火锅 shops...:D

slider_72
01-07-2009, 12:16 PM
It was very difficult to forget about my first girl, I admit, when I was young. I suppose wisdom goes with age. I can do it without difficulty now. Anyway, having feeling with a girl from the joint was thing of the past for me. Somehow, I suppose as one grows older, one would avoid the un-real situation. I still, personally have a lot of good friends, but to Bao her or to be emotionally attached to one, is something I would not do anymore. This is a choice, but not an escapage.

We are human. Once you spend a significant amount of time with a girl, especially in an intimate way, it is not difficult to become emotionally attached to that girl.

I would say that instead of seeing it as a negative and seeking all ways and means of avoiding such a situation, perhaps a wiser choice may be to accept the reality that such emotional attachments are not meant to last. When it is time to let go, let go.

It is also important to recognise that the emotional attachment more often than not does not work both ways. You may feel something for that girl but she may be simply doing her job of satisfying your needs in return for money.

In such a situation, instead of avoiding the emotional attachment, it would be better to recognise and accept the reality of the situation and set a bottomline. The bottomline is in terms of both emotions and finances. Spend only what you can afford to lose and always be prepared to let it go when the time comes.

A person without any emotion is not any better than a robot. To me, it is not wrong to feel something special for a WL. It is wrong only when the relationship takes over your life and starts to eat you up like cancer. Once the relationship is over, you can think about her from time to time, miss her from time to time but you must never allow it to affect your life otherwise. This adds some spice to life doesn't it?

aczeta76
01-07-2009, 12:32 PM
In such a situation, instead of avoiding the emotional attachment, it would be better to recognise and accept the reality of the situation and set a bottomline. The bottomline is in terms of both emotions and finances. Spend only what you can afford to lose and always be prepared to let it go when the time comes.

A person without any emotion is not any better than a robot. To me, it is not wrong to feel something special for a WL. It is wrong only when the relationship takes over your life and starts to eat you up like cancer. Once the relationship is over, you can think about her from time to time, miss her from time to time but you must never allow it to affect your life otherwise. This adds some spice to life doesn't it?

Haiz.. it is true that sometimes a r/s with a FL/WL can be morbidly compared to a r/s with a terminal patient.

If it is mutual,
Both of you know it will not last
Both of you want to cut the suffering short for each other and will at some point, try to "psuh" the other part away
Both of you feel like sacrificng yourself for the other (At odd points)

Well, it is precisely such episodes in life that give us the contrasts and leaves us with memories or nostalgia to look back upon.

Love in its true sense is to wish the other party well, whether or not both of you are together.

Our responsibility to each other is to maintain some form of control and logic so that we do not make it into a torrid love nitemare.

把自己最美好的一切奉献给她,为彼此留下珍贵的回忆

爱到至死不渝。。。爱到缘分散尽。。。

Perhaps the best is to be true to our own feelings and to each other and work towards never hurting the other party

她快乐,所以我也快乐

Your love may have other priorities in life - parents, siblings, lovers, husbands, boyfriends.

If you truly care, then aim to be there for HER while she is working her butt off for those that she care about.

Else, if she were to stumble and fall... then how.

So, for her sake... all KC-ed bros should all the more remain logical... spend within your means, save for the future (For both of you.. regardless whether you will be together or not) so that IF one day in the future, she finds herself deserted and needs you... you are there and can care for her.

Rem.. your job as a lover (as I see it) is to be there for her as a safety cushion. Not a ATM that overdraws or a self-pitying blob that cause her even more worries.

Loving someone is a very private and one sided affair-- you cannot control how the other party will think or react but you can control yourself so ... please do control yourself--- for you, for her and for everyone who means anything to you.

Phew... hungry liao.. ciao

DO_YOU_BJ
01-07-2009, 01:59 PM
[COLOR="Red"]
Bro DYBJ, good discussion with you that I enjoy fully. I hope our short discussion will serve a good purpose in sharing our humble experience will be useful.

Cheerio

My 2 cent worth from a Simple Man.

Thanks bro....my compliments to you too.....
Guess at the end of the day, when we've been into this cycle long enuff, we just get real numb....
Sad to see people falling into the realm of self inflicted emotional pain
But i guess, after being bitten, MOST will wise up, but the selected few, will look for his next self KC to anal himself all over again
hahahahahaha

slider_72
01-07-2009, 02:13 PM
But i guess, after being bitten, MOST will wise up, but the selected few, will look for his next self KC to anal himself all over again
hahahahahaha

Bro, I must disagree with this statement. I think after being bitten, the select few will wise up, but most will look for their next self KC to anal themselves all over again. :D

aczeta
01-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Bro, I must disagree with this statement. I think after being bitten, the select few will wise up, but most will look for their next self KC to anal themselves all over again. :D

Uncle think that perhaps they are "addicted" to the process... some people get their kicks for being "chosen" to suffer tribulations after tribulations.

PuTonRen
01-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks bro....my compliments to you too.....
Guess at the end of the day, when we've been into this cycle long enuff, we just get real numb....
Sad to see people falling into the realm of self inflicted emotional pain
hahahahahaha

Hahaha! Yes! I agree.

Based on the discussions posted today by two other brothers and you, I suppose it is not wrong to have emotion towards the other party, but the basic question is still self-control? Can one exercise that so that not to be anal again.

To tell you the truth, at my advanced age now, the last time I pull myself out from the KC situation, which of course ended in a sad one, was Novermber 2005. That's how old I am! Since then I have been doing the BPF (Bed-Pay-Farewell), although I did RTF some of them. Recently a girl whom I met in TAM kept pestering me to be her Lao Gong! She even volunteered to join me in Shangahi when I was there on business. Well, I let her join me, paid for her transport and some money, and finally, I said Bye Bye to her. Well, with a nympho for few days, why not. Hahaha......Maybe she was after my CPF.

Well, again, it was nice to have fruitful discussion with you. I sincerely hope to be able to have some more on other topics.

PuTonRen
01-07-2009, 03:45 PM

Bro, well said. This Ah Peh here agrees with you. I have just council a couple of young guys, they are the "repeat self-KC" guys.