PDA

View Full Version : KC Approval Thread

NewandLost
18-06-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm staring a new thread so braddahs can seek the community approval for items, currency, etc. before any braddah get KC. So for example you just post the item ie LV bag, value (estimate), and reason. Must get 10 votes to approve transaction. So let me see what you guys have?

Some bradddah on other thread post his Thai gal request 23000 per month for rent.

S, for starters

1 "NO" vote.

Cheonging101
19-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Huh? Bro, very the cheem leh... what this mean?

NO means it's not KC or should say to the girl?:confused:

leecs
19-06-2009, 11:14 AM
I understand what you meant.

What I have now is a normal Viet gal fren living in Vietnam. She wants to study English in Vietnam. The course is around SGD$200. Should I go for it?

TS: Is this what you meant? I propose a KC senario & let samsters approve or disapprove?

slider_72
19-06-2009, 11:39 AM
I can imagine all the bros will cast negative votes. So far I have yet to come across any bros who approve a guy being KCed and sending money or gifts to the WL, whether it is $200 or $2,000.

colins
19-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Marathon Night chatting @Macdonalds - Less than 10 bucks

Approve or not approve?

DO_YOU_BJ
19-06-2009, 11:46 AM
I can imagine all the bros will cast negative votes. So far I have yet to come across any bros who approve a guy being KCed and sending money or gifts to the WL, whether it is $200 or $2,000.

Who say dun have....
I have proof hehehehehe
TS... Wah, looks like you and this girl really true love! I support you!

mike1304k
The problem with this will be that it will usually be a vote after the act. Many of the bros who come here to post have already in some way been KC'd and they come seeking advice. So would it still be effective having what you did be voted on? It would probably make the guy feel worse.

Next point is that many of the guys who come to post also have their own views and ideas and are actually seeking affirmation in the positive or negative. "She wants me to send her 2k... should I do it"?... The moment you ask this outside your head, you have already made the decision to "consider" it. If not... why bother?

Sori bro, but I think it is not dat great an idea lah... Better stick to giving advice rather than voting for or against lah. Will not be beneficial to any bros here... Jus my own opinion thought though.

leecs
Haha. Im not that stupid to give her $$$ just like that. Anyway, she ain't no WL or FL. A normal girl having normal job in Vietnam.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-06-2009, 11:50 AM
The purpose of this section in the forum is for GOOD WILLed bros to help our comrates who have been tricked, conned, cheated or being played financially or emotionally by our deal MMs from whatever land
We can only do so to help at best of our know how, i.e, advise through this medium aka the forum, or, move further to meet the samster face 2 face.
But no time should we try to play judge or jury....better still, play god.
Remember bros, for one to pen his stuff here already stressed out and a half liao, then still face panel, how to heck tiobo??????
No offence to bro New&Lost, just my personal opnion, i dun tink its a good idea.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Haha. Im not that stupid to give her $$$ just like that. Anyway, she ain't no WL or FL. A normal girl having normal job in Vietnam.

Ahhh...then u fault liao lor.....
Must clarify 1st before you click the post button...else a lot of fire to fight after post....heheheehe get wat i mean bro:p:D:)

slider_72
19-06-2009, 11:55 AM

Approve or not approve?

Disapprove. Because got no time to catch up on my beauty sleep.

Who say dun have....
I have proof hehehehehe

Say the right things over and over again nobody praise me. Say the wrong thing once and it sticks.... sigh... :D

DO_YOU_BJ
19-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Welcum back bro...hehehehe

NewandLost
19-06-2009, 12:17 PM

What I have now is a normal Viet gal fren living in Vietnam. She wants to study English in Vietnam. The course is around SGD$200. Should I go for it?

TS: Is this what you meant? I propose a KC senario & let samsters approve or disapprove?

OK we have our first case. Guy wants us to approve a purchase order or disbursement authorization for studies.

couple of questions braddah. how long have you known her? you consider this a gift of love? she push and pester you? blackface when u not "cooperate"? is the purpose to better communicate with you (and you only)? better job prospects with english for her in Viet? you meet her family? how do they view you? as money source? of course these are all subjective questions but we must evaluate the case. if you could also share your internal debate with us it might help.

Cheonging101
19-06-2009, 12:24 PM

Approve or not approve?

Not approve also.

"Marathon sex @ the beach - free" I okay. :D

Panamera
19-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Bro NewandLost, quite difficult to make it work, some bros are here to seek positive advice and will accept it constructively, while others might not be able to take the heat and might turn out to be like recent Iranian situation. Case by case is better.

In addition, there are so many different models and prcies of LV, Gucci, Patek Philippe, Nokia, Samsung and etc....It will turn into a shopping for best price forum and Boss Sam not paying us a salary too.

KC and the Sunshine band might have a better chance to score in a Grammy than a panel of judges.

keepcalm
19-06-2009, 12:44 PM
ok ,good boy,come sex

Gaofar
19-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Hahaha! This is hilarious!

Seriously bro NAL, not withstanding of your goodwill to try to assist bros in trouble with KC, it has seems to become however a case of you trying to garner attention? I'm a direct person here and when I first saw your thread and it's first post, that's exactly how I feel.

'Cause your purpose of this thread is not, for the better word of it, purposeful. As bro Panamera had stated, by listing what deems as the KC items here in this thread, to be scrutinize by bros here and cast votes like Survivor, to see if that stuff can be bought or not, and if yes how much should be the limit, etc.. it simply won't sail..

Instead your idea gave birth to new avenue of "talking cock", something Singaporean males all excels in, like that "MacDonald" case..

FL Lover
19-06-2009, 06:26 PM

In MY "GOODWILL", I APPROVED EVERYTHING. In fact, I WILL ONLY SAY THE GOOD THINGS TO YOU. Then U hear alredy song song. U happy and I happy. Only HEAR THE GOOD STUFFS like what some bros like to hear in SBF!

So if it is a course abt $200, go for it. :p hehehe...

Wise Man makes the right decision even if the path aheads of him is dark!

Panamera
19-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Wise Man makes the right decision even if the path aheads of him is dark!

Because "A Light Will Unto His Path"

All bros have a super chill weekend!

cablesnwires
19-06-2009, 09:54 PM
My girl very special one. Neber ask me for money. in fact wants to gib me money. if i accept, means i eat soft rice de. if i don't people say i stupid. so approve or not approve? :D

NewandLost
19-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Hahaha! This is hilarious!

Seriously bro NAL, not withstanding of your goodwill to try to assist bros in trouble with KC, it has seems to become however a case of you trying to garner attention? I'm a direct person here and when I first saw your thread and it's first post, that's exactly how I feel.

'Cause your purpose of this thread is not, for the better word of it, purposeful. As bro Panamera had stated, by listing what deems as the KC items here in this thread, to be scrutinize by bros here and cast votes like Survivor, to see if that stuff can be bought or not, and if yes how much should be the limit, etc.. it simply won't sail..

Instead your idea gave birth to new avenue of "talking cock", something Singaporean males all excels in, like that "MacDonald" case.. its not attention. i think you might be the attention whore seeking board dominance and control. we leave that to sam. the threads are voluntary. if you dont think its a good idea, you are welcome to refrain from particpating. the "talking cock" comment is out of bounds in terms of civility and show me you are man with small dick in life but big dick in KTV and online. lol zap me. I dont care.

DO_YOU_BJ
20-06-2009, 12:35 AM
My girl very special one. Neber ask me for money. in fact wants to gib me money. if i accept, means i eat soft rice de. if i don't people say i stupid. so approve or not approve? :D

If you take all the $$$$ and keep quiet, you're not a man but a soft rice eating piece of SHIT!
But, if you take the $$$$ and buy the bros here a dinner, not only will you get a very strong seal of approval, you'll be DA MAN from then on....hehehehehe

cablesnwires
20-06-2009, 12:59 AM
If you take all the $$$$ and keep quiet, you're not a man but a soft rice eating piece of SHIT!
But, if you take the $$$$ and buy the bros here a dinner, not only will you get a very strong seal of approval, you'll be DA MAN from then on....hehehehehe

Haiz.... me and my big mouth.... :D

HCKing
20-06-2009, 01:00 AM
3 for $10 tshirt and merlion keychains. approve or nt approve?:p

slider_72
22-06-2009, 11:01 AM

Approve. Approve. Approve. This suggestion gets my vote of approval.

FL Lover
22-06-2009, 11:18 AM

BRO, THIS ONE MUST APPROVE. hahahaha.... Free $$ y not? U did not get the $$ for free leh.. U also donate some of your sperms to her as well...:p. So where got free?

U dont say, she dont say. How do outsiders know if you are eating soft rice?

The only thing is to convince yourself into taking the $$ loh.:D

pewpew
22-06-2009, 12:22 PM
A girl got me tio Lottery for 5k

Gave her $500 as reward for giving me the number, inreturn, she allows me to stay at her place for 1 week overnight with free bonks that comes with dinner with soup (she cooked) and condoms in pack... :D

Bros approve, Yes / No? :D :D :D

DO_YOU_BJ
22-06-2009, 12:40 PM

Gave her $500 as reward for giving me the number, inreturn, she allows me to stay at her place for 1 week overnight with free bonks that comes with dinner with soup (she cooked) and condoms in pack... :D

If u just give her 500bucks and she serve you only not fair rite....
In return, you must make sure she cant walk properly due to wobbly knees for 1 week then sure approve...hehehehe

leecs
22-06-2009, 12:55 PM
I support you all the way... hahaha

mike1304k
22-06-2009, 01:18 PM

For me I not as ambitious as Bro DYBJ.... After all, I walk away with 4.5k, a few good bonks, dinners with soup thrown in... Approved man... hahahahahahaha

Panamera
22-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Bro Pewpew,

Very good Rate of Return (ROR) for continuously compounded return (you pounding her for a week :D) over a week-period :D

FL Lover
22-06-2009, 01:39 PM
For me I not as ambitious as Bro DYBJ.... After all, I walk away with 4.5k, a few good bonks, dinners with soup thrown in... Approved man... hahahahahahaha

NOT APPROVED. Unless it comes with FOC MASSAGE TOO

mike1304k
22-06-2009, 03:33 PM
NOT APPROVED. Unless it comes with FOC MASSAGE TOO

Waahhh bro.... you are just as "bad" as Bro DYBJ... for me, I am simple man lah... got bonk, got money happy liao... muahahahaha. But of course, if she keep helping me to win more money... I will even start to "love' her back.

CheeBye Licker
22-06-2009, 03:45 PM

Bros approve, Yes / No? :D :D

No !! you should have given her $100 more for the free bed and lodgings (and condoms) :p

colins
22-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Instead your idea gave birth to new avenue of "talking cock", something Singaporean males all excels in, like that "MacDonald" case..

Nothing beats the light of laughing at ourselves to learn what we have done that seems to be so intelligent at the spur of the moment but so stupid at hindsight. In many cases we thought we ARE the one KC-ing the girls and yet...ah.. you know the stories.

And yeah, the 'McDonald case'. You dun know what options it can open up bro. haha...

colins
22-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Disapprove. Because got no time to catch up on my beauty sleep.

Hahaha...there's only so much beauty to be gotten bro. And you gotta use it someday!

Not approve also.

"Marathon sex @ the beach - free" I okay. :D

No full stomach how to marathon sex...hahahaha...

pewpew
23-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Waahhh bro.... you are just as "bad" as Bro DYBJ... for me, I am simple man lah... got bonk, got money happy liao... muahahahaha. But of course, if she keep helping me to win more money... I will even start to "love' her back.

Lol totally agreed!! :D

goodpartner
30-06-2009, 02:42 PM
A chio cat50 WL says she misses "soong-tharm" (thai salad) during tcss after the bonk, I wanna KC her for better service, so I say I'll try to buy for her in my next visit.

Approve or not?

If approve, where can I farking buy it in Sg? :D

DO_YOU_BJ
30-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Golden Mile dun have, nowhere else will have liao