PDA

View Full Version : Time to handbrake?

seoseo
19-06-2009, 02:46 AM
Been wondering about this since last week.

Recently, went to a KTV and got to know this China Mei Mei. Not really know lah, basically it's just tabao, bonk. Usually, its bonk and bye bye for me no matter how good of a fuck it is. Makes life simpler that way.

Somehow, this one, after the 1st commercial bonk, I can't remember how come I met her again, ended up with another fuck. It's been a few weeks now? Fuck's free other than dinner and everything else as usual. No gift required, no extra $$ needed, as YET.

Now comes the part where she gets sticky, messaging me like mad everyday. I obviously know that this is not going to end up anywhere anyway, so is it time to call it quits?

She even stopped working working in KTV for 2 weeks, did not ask for a single cent from me, YET. But either she's naive to think she can survive here without good inflow of money she's just hoping that I am going to end up being her sugar daddy.

I sorta feel that she is pretty genuine and its quite a nice girl although of course she could be just that oscar actress. For me it is more of wondering, which route should I go to call it quit? It's either she is scheming this whole shit out, or she's genuine right? Now, being a nice person or at least I think she deserves me to be nice, thus this starts me pondering.

What should I do to cut this off.

Start MIAing. Always works.

Tell her, it's not gonna go anywhere for us and rather call it quit early before either party start feeling like shit. If this goes on further, feeling will develope and it's not something I want to have, time is not something I have in abundance. (of course, this imght end up with more drama given guys, or rather me are sucker when it comes to seeing girl looking, acting, pitiful and sad)

Which would you choose?

DO_YOU_BJ
19-06-2009, 03:14 AM
Actually, alot of things you already know and have even penned down the courses of action needed but the KC effect is making you find something to justify you not to pull the plug out from this one.
Think back & recap, 2 wks no work...you dun feed her....money for her drop from the sky?
Of cos you'll feel she's nice...remember, you can fuck many many & tons of them but it only takes 1...THE 1 to fuck you up....you already met this person.
A clear minded man would do what you have posted......
A confused man would do what you've posted too....
You're in the middle my friend, now choose a side & that'll decide the outcome of this story.......

leecs
19-06-2009, 08:35 AM
I think its really time to handbrake.

sibaysong4u
19-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Handbrake & E brake too!

mike1304k
19-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Bro TS,

As you mentioned, you had a certain set of rules and that was to F&F. But there is also another rule, never to give your contact to them. For me I always leave it to fate. Be it KTV or HC or what. When they ask for my number, I will just say that I will not give it out. If they ask whether I am married, I will say yes... I am not afraid of lousy service... if it is lousy, all the more I will not RTF.

What you have mentioned is a classic case of entrapment. She will make you feel like you are special to her. She will "make" sacrifices for you, even stop for you. But bro... Their main purpose is to come here and make money.. And I have not seen a truly naive WL yet. Even those who come jus 18 and are studying... They will act innocent, even make "innocent" mistakes to seen like poor little lost lambs who are ripe for the "slaughter" and if we are not careful, we walk into that trap. Even if they are so naive... then they are better of going back and returning to what they were doing previously.

So as you can see bro TS, you are now like bro DYBJ said, standing on the precipice... one false step and you fall over. Not sure what your marital status is or what, but my personal advice is to walk away from this as it is getting sticky.

slider_72
19-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Handbrake, E brake plus get on your ejaculation seat! (And before I get flamed, yes I am aware that the correct term for it is ejection seat :D )

If you look through all the other posts by the other KCed bros, there is a pattern that is almost identical for all cases.

1. The guy will feel that the WL is very special. "She is different from all the rest I've met before." is the usual refrain.

2. The two love birds will go on dates, dinners, drinks, movies, shopping, etc. The guy will invariably pay for the dates, as gentlemen should, and thinking hey, I only spend like less than SGD200 for the dates, its what I would normally spend even if I go out with a normal SG girl. Oh, and she is so nice she doesn't mind eating out at the food court or coffee shop with me. Therefore she is different and she cares about my financial well being.

3. Most of the bros who get KCed will think that I am just a normal salaried worker with average income. Not Robert material as I have no money to give to her. What the hack, my bank account only got less than SGD10,000 in all. She is not after me for my money because I don't have much to give.

4. You two have sex. Lots of it. FOC. Damn, she loves me that is why she is not taking my money after sex!

5. For some folks, they even have it raw. Oh my god, she allows me to do it raw!!! she must really love me to bits!!!

6. Messaging each other and calling each other numerous times in a day. Usually with phrases like “宝贝, 我想你” ‘宝贝,你在干嘛?” “情爱的,你吃饭了吗?别饿坏了,我会心痛的。”. Or phrases to that effect (in the respective languages).

7. You start brushing up on your Mandarin/Thai/Vietnamese and will start thinking about migrating to China/Thailand/Vietnam.

This is the scenario that is being repeated time and time again. Different players, different actors/actresses but same scene.

If a poll is conducted, I am sure that statistically the guy invariably ends up being hurt and most end up spending a not insignificant sum of money in the end. Having such a poll is not possible because for most, after being hurt they simply disappear, wallowing in their own distress.

So before the irrational exuberance hits you, better exit the market and stay in cash. To most of us, the money spent is not a real issue but the emotional distress of such relationships. Fairy tale ending for such relationships? Hmmmm.... I personally doubt it is possible.

So in the meantime, before you get hit by the irrational exuberance, just enjoy the time you have together, get out before its too late and leave the happy times you shared etched in your memory.

GL-Roamer
19-06-2009, 10:36 AM
Bro Seoseo

This one is a more skilful player, sensing that if she starts asking for money / gifts first you will kick her out fast. So she is now worming her way to your heart to bypass your logic and make her way to your bank account. Her TIME BOMB has been planted since you started to have feelings already.

No she is not naïve, that is her initial investment and that 2 weeks of income is what she can afford to lose.

Her motive is very clear it is MONEY, if not why is she working at a KTV in the first place or why is she even here in Singapore? She came here with an objective and it is MONEY. If she only desires a simple life, she would have stayed at China with her family and get married there and have her simple life there. She is SCHEMING this whole shit out to trap you. She doesn’t deserve you to be nice to her when her motives are to hurt you. (Some of these women have a deep hatred for men)

My take on this matter is: Handbrake and get out NOW before it gets too hard for you. Just go MIA now.

I hope your case will be a success story (you manage to get rid of her), remember to come back and tell us the outcome.

K9696
19-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Bro TS

There are two threads "About KC thread" for you to read and you can decide
your stake on the game.

Like Bro_s72 said, I agreed his pts 1 - 6. so if you are on this 1-6, then you are being KC leow.. so "Make decision and Move On"

Therefore all bros here can't decide for you, the decision still lies on you.

If you already know this is “放长线,吊大鱼” then you should even have to
stop immediately to stop your damages.:D

keepcalm
19-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Actually, alot of things you already know and have even penned down the courses of action needed but the KC effect is making you find something to justify you not to pull the plug out from this one.
Think back & recap, 2 wks no work...you dun feed her....money for her drop from the sky?
Of cos you'll feel she's nice...remember, you can fuck many many & tons of them but it only takes 1...THE 1 to fuck you up....you already met this person.
A clear minded man would do what you have posted......
A confused man would do what you've posted too....
You're in the middle my friend, now choose a side & that'll decide the outcome of this story.......
can tell me you ph no.

DO_I_BJ
19-06-2009, 01:21 PM
can tell me you ph no.

i sell you... one number 10 dollar.

bloopz
19-06-2009, 02:31 PM
hey bro,
i do understand tat there r lots of FL or KTV gals who KC ppl but there are also genuine gals out there.
use both ur brain n ur heart in this matter. if you r single n feel tat this gal is someone worth ur effort n time, go for it. but it is a choice u have to make. whether things work out of not, face it like a man. good luck!

rocketman
19-06-2009, 04:11 PM
So many well experienced bros giving very good advice.. Bro Seoseo shld now know tat the chances of knocking ones' head into a nail is at least 88%, the other 12% is tat she will stop calling bocs she found another man tat fell for it and she is spending productive time sucking his accounts dry.:)

K9696
19-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Give u some familiar sms..

PRC - 你现在也都不想我了,每个星期就一次都不愿意来。 也不管我了。
Me - don't bother to reply le...tired..:D

DO_YOU_BJ
19-06-2009, 05:16 PM
can tell me you ph no.

You wan my number for wat???
PM yours la, I call u

raibo
19-06-2009, 06:55 PM
just remember the old chinese saying " 扮猪吃老虎 "..

I believe some can really act like a pig, trick the tiger come closer and eat the tiger..

seoseo
19-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Handbrake, E brake plus get on your ejaculation seat! (And before I get flamed, yes I am aware that the correct term for it is ejection seat :D )

If you look through all the other posts by the other KCed bros, there is a pattern that is almost identical for all cases.

1. The guy will feel that the WL is very special. "She is different from all the rest I've met before." is the usual refrain.

2. The two love birds will go on dates, dinners, drinks, movies, shopping, etc. The guy will invariably pay for the dates, as gentlemen should, and thinking hey, I only spend like less than SGD200 for the dates, its what I would normally spend even if I go out with a normal SG girl. Oh, and she is so nice she doesn't mind eating out at the food court or coffee shop with me. Therefore she is different and she cares about my financial well being.

3. Most of the bros who get KCed will think that I am just a normal salaried worker with average income. Not Robert material as I have no money to give to her. What the hack, my bank account only got less than SGD10,000 in all. She is not after me for my money because I don't have much to give.

4. You two have sex. Lots of it. FOC. Damn, she loves me that is why she is not taking my money after sex!

5. For some folks, they even have it raw. Oh my god, she allows me to do it raw!!! she must really love me to bits!!!

6. Messaging each other and calling each other numerous times in a day. Usually with phrases like “宝贝, 我想你” ‘宝贝,你在干嘛?” “情爱的,你吃饭了吗?别饿坏了,我会心痛的。”. Or phrases to that effect (in the respective languages).

7. You start brushing up on your Mandarin/Thai/Vietnamese and will start thinking about migrating to China/Thailand/Vietnam.

This is the scenario that is being repeated time and time again. Different players, different actors/actresses but same scene.

If a poll is conducted, I am sure that statistically the guy invariably ends up being hurt and most end up spending a not insignificant sum of money in the end. Having such a poll is not possible because for most, after being hurt they simply disappear, wallowing in their own distress.

So before the irrational exuberance hits you, better exit the market and stay in cash. To most of us, the money spent is not a real issue but the emotional distress of such relationships. Fairy tale ending for such relationships? Hmmmm.... I personally doubt it is possible.

So in the meantime, before you get hit by the irrational exuberance, just enjoy the time you have together, get out before its too late and leave the happy times you shared etched in your memory.

you got this so perfectly correct. While happy ending is possible, maybe one in a million but I think for most of us, it's realistically stupid to do so when we do have the opportunity to find better stuffs as it goes along.

seoseo
19-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Bro Seoseo

This one is a more skilful player, sensing that if she starts asking for money / gifts first you will kick her out fast. So she is now worming her way to your heart to bypass your logic and make her way to your bank account. Her TIME BOMB has been planted since you started to have feelings already.

No she is not naïve, that is her initial investment and that 2 weeks of income is what she can afford to lose.

Her motive is very clear it is MONEY, if not why is she working at a KTV in the first place or why is she even here in Singapore? She came here with an objective and it is MONEY. If she only desires a simple life, she would have stayed at China with her family and get married there and have her simple life there. She is SCHEMING this whole shit out to trap you. She doesn’t deserve you to be nice to her when her motives are to hurt you. (Some of these women have a deep hatred for men)

My take on this matter is: Handbrake and get out NOW before it gets too hard for you. Just go MIA now.

I hope your case will be a success story (you manage to get rid of her), remember to come back and tell us the outcome.

I have a *grin* interesting plan for get out. I feel like telling her I like to watch her being bonked by my brother, if you like me, can fulfil my fantasy please?

Wondering what's the response haha.

On another hand, it's rather mean, given as I said, I feel she is quite a nice person though that may not be the truth which I cannot be bothered to find out anyway since it's good bye time.

seoseo
19-06-2009, 09:14 PM
hey bro,
i do understand tat there r lots of FL or KTV gals who KC ppl but there are also genuine gals out there.
use both ur brain n ur heart in this matter. if you r single n feel tat this gal is someone worth ur effort n time, go for it. but it is a choice u have to make. whether things work out of not, face it like a man. good luck!

I do share that sentiment there are genuine gals out there. It come across to me she is nice, but fact is also she is here for money, passport, either way a better life and maybe a better love.

Which neither money nor passport nor love are any "commodity" I am ready to offer. (Better sex, anytime)

It also come to the point that, I must say its weird that even such a thought come across my mind, that is if I think she is a good girl(regardless whether where she work or her reason for being here), spending any more time is just screwing up her life, cause money I no want give, love I not interested, only sex.

Ahh so all the better.

Going MIA, usually not a problem for me. Easiest of all.

Just that this one, I just thought of telling her, parting now is for the good for her (and for me as well obviously, but I am not going say that right?
Of course how it turns out may be interesting or "dangerous".

:):D

newbadass
19-06-2009, 10:03 PM

I sorta feel that she is pretty genuine and its quite a nice girl although of course she could be just that oscar actress. For me it is more of wondering, which route should I go to call it quit? It's either she is scheming this whole shit out, or she's genuine right? Now, being a nice person or at least I think she deserves me to be nice, thus this starts me pondering.

Doesn't matter. By breaking this off, you're already being nice - both to yourself and to her.

She can't afford KC and neither can you. So... do the math yourself! :D

onimusha76
19-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Bro, now u should emergency brake Liao.Now she will say I lve u, miss u, after u got the poison. She will say I lve u and yr money. Miss u and your money! Bro, wise up. This is sg. No money no honey. Dun end up just like a good friend of mine. Lost money , time and efforts. Go find a good gal. She dun have to tell u she lve u. Her action speaks louder than words. Take care bro.

xyz1001
19-06-2009, 10:19 PM
I do share that sentiment there are genuine gals out there. It come across to me she is nice, but fact is also she is here for money, passport, either way a better life and maybe a better love.

Which neither money nor passport nor love are any "commodity" I am ready to offer. (Better sex, anytime)

It also come to the point that, I must say its weird that even such a thought come across my mind, that is if I think she is a good girl(regardless whether where she work or her reason for being here), spending any more time is just screwing up her life, cause money I no want give, love I not interested, only sex.
Ahh so all the better.

Going MIA, usually not a problem for me. Easiest of all.

Just that this one, I just thought of telling her, parting now is for the good for her (and for me as well obviously, but I am not going say that right?
Of course how it turns out may be interesting or "dangerous".

Dear TS,

After reading ur first post, my first idea is to ask u go ahead, dun need to handbrake. Why? Because u have already stated 2 big YET there. So chances are u know what and how good they can be... yes oscar winner we talking abt. So i thought it is safe enough for u to continue with her if u dun mind the sticky part, but only for the fun sake and not money, passport...

Good thing u also know yourself well, that deeper feelings may develop if it carries on and from the last post a good heart too. (which is a weakness that she can exploit) So Happy Go Missing. :D

K9696
20-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Give u some familiar sms..

PRC - 你现在也都不想我了,每个星期就一次都不愿意来。 也不管我了。
Me - don't bother to reply le...tired..:D

bro. I like to continue the sms, yesterday she sent again after 3 hrs no reply
from me... <This is a Singer..working in Sin currently>
The joint expects her to book 2 tables, 1 including “Show" and and another
1 during the week.
Since getting to know her, been helping 2 times, 1 week one time..
then suddently this month got so many Singers calling Quit and company
expect her to book 7 shows - she do not have much customers, so
expecting me to help...
The message last night.. go like these:

PRC - 以后你别跟我说你疼我。
Me - 如果你这样想,我没话可说了,我很失望。I CONTINUE..
如果做朋友是要用钱来衡量,那我会让你失望,因为我不够分量。
PRC -我们是成年人啦。这些话是不必说的。我当然要面包也要爱情噢。
那好就不必多话了。
Me - no reply from here....

The morale of the story - they are always never enough, now I learnt
my lesson well. My damage was small, per week less than 250.

All singers dun have the KC one.. they just 1 you to pour as much as possible
to their bank account so that they can bring home the monies to build their
love nest, or house or other......:(

bloopz
20-06-2009, 09:27 AM

hmm.. bro.. its seems that you already have your answer.
from this comment, i would rather u disappearing from this gal's life then to continue seeing her. in case she is really giving her all for the supposed relationship. u guys wouldnt wanna be kced and vice versa. ktv gals of fls also have feelings.. in TV shows also can see ma.. maybe initially she thought she wanna kc u but she ended up really falling for u? if u only want sex n obviously she's making her stand clear, i think its time to stop things from getting ugly.

Joy-
20-06-2009, 03:49 PM
All these suggestions and advices shld be compiled into a booklet and given out free to all guys when they withdraw CPF.:D

ShittyAss
21-06-2009, 02:46 PM
u shldnt MIA la...at least telll her u ending it...due to grandmother reasons la...

IF she really fall for u...she will feel very sad.....IF she is out to get some money from u...too bad for her la..

Cannot got head no tail leh....guy come out and play must have abit of standard la...KC or not is another matter...and free lunch or not is also another matter...

Good Luck dude...

ShittyAss
21-06-2009, 02:50 PM
All these suggestions and advices shld be compiled into a booklet and given out free to all guys when they withdraw CPF.:D

haha...to those uncle whom withdraw CPF liao...if they got family one..then maybe they shld recall their marriage oath ages back...

If no family one...seriously...they spend their CPF monies on them...also bo bian...for a moment of song loh...at least he single and his family will not be wreck by his stupid actions...

seoseo
21-06-2009, 10:01 PM
u shldnt MIA la...at least telll her u ending it...due to grandmother reasons la...

IF she really fall for u...she will feel very sad.....IF she is out to get some money from u...too bad for her la..

Cannot got head no tail leh....guy come out and play must have abit of standard la...KC or not is another matter...and free lunch or not is also another matter...

Good Luck dude...

I got no power to up you, I would if I could.(i think, pun not intended)
I do agree and respect your perspective :D
That's what got me thinking as part of the reason that I started this thread.

slider_72
22-06-2009, 10:47 AM
you got this so perfectly correct. While happy ending is possible, maybe one in a million but I think for most of us, it's realistically stupid to do so when we do have the opportunity to find better stuffs as it goes along.

Hahaha, correct because apart from reading about the other bros' experiences, I went through most of them myself. Hate to use this phrase but "been there, done that".

Bro, I see that you are now fantasizing about various "plans" to test her reaction, thinking about whether to go MIA, etc, etc. I think this relationship is really bothering you a lot at this point in time.

I only have three words for you; let it go.

In your current state of mind, it is normally difficult to analyse matters logically. Let me try to help by going through a series of questions.

Assuming she did not love you at all, why should you get so worked up and emotional over this so-called relationship? What is it that you are after? You want to possess her and make her yours exclusively? If that is the case, are you really in love with her or merely want to own her? For most people, a strong degree of pride is involved. Pride in the sense that you do not like to lose.

Assuming she really was in love with you. The next question is then what? Are you going to marry her and live together happily ever after? Are you going to migrate to China or is she prepared to uproot from her immediate social circle and move over to Singapore? Even if she wants to move over to Singapore, getting citizenship or permanent residence status is not so easy even if you are married.

While I am not a Buddhist, I understand that one of the teachings is to recognise that all things are impermanent. The greater the desire to possess something, the greater your misery. Only if you are able to let it go, would you be able to reduce your misery. I would be grateful if the Buddhists amongst us could correct me if I am wrong on the above.

Just enjoy the memories of what you had and let it go bro. Makes life easier and happier for all concerned.

And I also agree with ShittyAss that you shouldn't just simply MIA. Must have some pride mah. I think you can even tell her that since there is no possibility of a happy ending between the two of you, you feel that it would be better to stop seeing each other. Even if you have to cut off ties, my personal view is that it can and should be done gracefully. Calm, logical, dignified.

Jedi
22-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Me not an expert, but this is part of the 4 noble truths

""The greater the desire to possess something, the greater your misery.""

The origin of suffering

you are able to let it go, would you be able to reduce your misery.

The cessation of suffering:)

seoseo
23-06-2009, 01:11 AM
Slider bro:
i'm pretty much thinking the same way you look at this whole thing.

I already have the answer to let go but all you bros here do gives very interesting insight into this whole thing.

In fact, my idea of this thread was more of how to let go. Didn't want to hurt her, that's of course me assuming she is being real. Then again, this kind of how, you can never ever really know. Stopping now, I think is the best for her and for myself, indeed.

I believe as a man, in life you must learn to let go, anything whenever necessary. Be it job, woman or money.

做男人,要拿的起,也放的下。

Gonna tell her properly over one decent dinner this week and that's it. Hopefully, she can return back to her "normal" life.

baccaratluck
23-06-2009, 01:40 AM
In fact, my idea of this thread was more of how to let go. Didn't want to hurt her, that's of course me assuming she is being real. Then again, this kind of how, you can never ever really know. Stopping now, I think is the best for her and for myself, indeed.
__________________________________________________ _______________

I think what u r worrying is post break up blues. You will feel very lonely, unaccustom to new way of routine life, handling yr sexual desire etc.

What you need is bros emotional support, advices & outings. PM me if u need help.

warbird
23-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Bro Seoseo

Hi bro GL-Roamer,

You're well versed in human psychology.

Your statement "She doesn’t deserve you to be nice to her when her motives are to hurt you. (Some of these women have a deep hatred for men)." strikes a chord w/ me. I was hurt physically!

I believe the first gal I BY may habour deep hatred for men, at least at the subconscious level. That was the reason why she could resist all those offers for ST n BY. I was the only man, lucky or unlucky enough, to hv fxked her in SGP bcos of my persistence. Despite the fact that I could give her intense orgasms w/ just my figure n tongue, she gave me zero service in return. One time when she tried to wake up my limp didi, she was very rough, just gripped it firmly w/ her fingers n caused a 1cm laceration on the shaft. I only felt slight pain at the time n was able to finish the FJ. When I showered later that day, my didi was hurting n I found the the injury that was caused by her long finger nails! It was the first time my didi had been injured. It required twice daily application of antiseptic for 5 days to completely heal!

Although she is sexually very responsive, she doesn't seem to need or want sex.:confused: Perhaps this is another sign of her deep hatred for n/or fear of men. It could well be the result of sexual abuse she encountered during childhood.

Thx for reading!

GL-Roamer
24-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Hi Bro Warbird

Thx for the compliments.

From what you described I could tell she is really dam rough and didn't really care about giving you good service and pleasure. She might be trying to show you that she is in control and that you have to beg her for good service.

My guess is that she has bad experiences with men maybe from her childhood. She may have even come into this trade specifically for vengeance (whether consciously or unconsciously). Bad experiences can come in many forms including being sexually assaulted or seeing her dad hit her mom. This is one troubled lady.

Women tend to remember emotional events very clearly and some may internalize the memories so much that it has become part of their lives (unconsciously). These are already psychotic ladies. Usually such emotions start from Fear, then advances to Anger (stronger emotion) then to Hatred (a longer lasting stronger emotion) because they keep thinking about it over and over again and adding more and more of their perceived negativity into it. This is usually how people go nuts.

As for her being sexually responsive, it has now become a bodily reflex rather than having pleasure due to emotional connection. Just like you press a switch and the light turns on. Nothing more.

Bro Seoseo

If you are afraid of post break up blues, come back here to this forum, I am sure many bros will be willing to help you with that. As long as you let her go completely.

Good luck

DO_YOU_BJ
24-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Just be glad she didnt bite his meat stick off lol

kwaychup
24-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Slider bro:
In fact, my idea of this thread was more of how to let go. Didn't want to hurt her

I believe as a man, in life you must learn to let go, anything whenever necessary. Be it job, woman or money.

做男人,要拿的起,也放的下。

Gonna tell her properly over one decent dinner this week and that's it. Hopefully, she can return back to her "normal" life.

Hmm, so maybe there will be chances the decent may turn into a indecent 1.
She may turn into her more emotional side when you are talking about the "breakup" which is highly possible.
When that happens its' gonna be really tough to stay on your right track.

for me, i would just either sms her about it or end it with a phone call.
there is no point to act like a gentleman for such things. in the end it would probably fail.

makka111
26-06-2009, 02:30 AM
You only want to drink milk. Don't need to bring the cow home.:cool:

FRANK21
26-06-2009, 02:33 AM
n o true love for PRC trust me
:eek:

groo
26-06-2009, 04:11 PM
n o true love for PRC trust me
:eek:Trust you...? :D

groo
26-06-2009, 04:51 PM
...While I am not a Buddhist, I understand that one of the teachings is to recognise that all things are impermanent. The greater the desire to possess something, the greater your misery. Only if you are able to let it go, would you be able to reduce your misery....Just enjoy the memories of what you had and let it go bro. Makes life easier and happier for all concerned...Just enjoy the memories.... :p I guess not many people can achieve this until they have much life experiences...

If you really love her and she you, be upfront what you want from each other. Let her know your stand. Is there possibility of a happily-ever-after scenario? If not, be realistic the relationship will end one day, most possibly when she ends her stay here.

And of course, the most important of all, the bread-and-butter issue. If you can't afford to upkeep her, let her know. 不要打肿脸子充胖子!:D That's why many bros try to be hero and got KCed - Killed Commercially! :D That way, the financial bugbear will never be an issue. If it is, then no point continuing with the relationship. Give up and cut loss.

Cheers. :p

Takumi_racer
26-06-2009, 06:46 PM
i have met 1 vitenam gal and 1 PRC gal which i totally MIA from them..

first one - she's from vitenam working in a KTV, went to find her for 4 to 5 times already.. also kept calling me and say 亲爱的老公,我真的好想你,then everytime before we put down the phone, she will do the kissing sound on the phone and ask me kiss her back... i started to get worried when one of my visit, she say she love me, want to marry me, want to help me wash clothes, cook for me and want to born a child for me.. from that day on, i nvr go and find her again, even she called me ALOT ALOT of times, i just don't pick up the phone and i guess she already gave up on me coz she nvr call me anymore.. i'm single and i do really like her but my big head tells me that this is not real as i feel that i'm fat and ugly, it is impossible for a pretty girl to fall on me.. so in order to prevent myself to be in the stage where i will be emotionally and financially hurt when i realize all that she want is my money or citizenship... personally i choose to MIA away from her as i feel this is the best way to escape from her KC.

second one - she's a PRC FL, she has a thread in SBF btw.. after i bonked her, i met up with her a few times for shopping, supper and even bring her to clubbing.. however during one of the supper with her, she told me she spent around $10,000 for her sch fee and house rental to come over to singapore.. say her business not good, can't earn enough to go back to china to face her family as they take a very long time to save up for her to come over.. again, say she loves me alot, want to marry me, then say if i can help her with the $10,000, she can be with me everyday.. so as usual, i act blur and ignore her.. after the supper, she told me that her room aircon very cold, the blanket too thin, she can't afford one.. so to be a nice man, i promise to buy 1 for her, thinking how expensive a blanket can cost? bring her to mustafa to buy and cost me around $80 for a blanket and milk powder.. after that day, i MIA away from her, no matter how many times she called me, i just don't pick up.. and true enough, nvr heard from her again :)

sorry for the very boring long story, just wanna say, nvr believe in those gals, they are only after your money though some might be real.. i know some of u guys will say that i'm a very cynical person and stereotype them, however i just want to protect myself to fall into their trap coz i can't tell whether they are acting or really love me...

slider_72
26-06-2009, 06:50 PM
If you really love her and she you, be upfront what you want from each other. Let her know your stand. Is there possibility of a happily-ever-after scenario? If not, be realistic the relationship will end one day, most possibly when she ends her stay here.

Well said.

Interestingly enough, the last time I was involved with a PRC girl, she was the one who was upfront about it. She was the one who told me that the foundation of our relationship was based on money. She said that it was not possible for us to have a happily-ever-after scenario, and thus she dare not fall for me because she doesn't want to be the one who is hurt. In her own words, she said that it would be better if we let it go and simply enjoy the memories of each other. This was said in all tenderness after an emotionally intense session of love-making.

After that, my thoughts were she had either committed herself emotionally (ie she kanna KCed), or else she was damned super duper high hand.

Ah well... it was good while it lasted. Beautiful memories but life goes on.

Rorschach
26-06-2009, 09:48 PM
That's really the problem isn't it - those of us who hang out here in this particular segment of the forum are not just content with a physical release but we want their real affection as well, especially if there's a certain amount of chemistry between us.

An ounce of affection from her is like the magical spice that makes the sexperience so much more enjoyable.

sekkin
27-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Thanks Takumi racer for these advice which I also practiced faithfully. It's like wearing body armour.
My opinion is that SG guys may not match up with the shrewdness of these tempting and dangerous vixens. Juz pay & enjoy the moment .

sekkin
27-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Thanks Takumi racer for the advice , which I practice faithfully as well. It's like wearing body armour. In my opinion, we may not match the shrewdness of these foreign tempting but dangerous vixens.
They prowl the streets ... remember Jurassic Park? the small cuteness dino can actually bite and swallow your whole genital .
Juz pay & enjoy the moment..

FromBoy2Man
27-06-2009, 12:17 PM

Recently, went to a KTV and got to know this China Mei Mei. Not really know lah, basically it's just tabao, bonk. Usually, its bonk and bye bye for me no matter how good of a fuck it is. Makes life simpler that way.

Somehow, this one, after the 1st commercial bonk, I can't remember how come I met her again, ended up with another fuck. It's been a few weeks now? Fuck's free other than dinner and everything else as usual. No gift required, no extra $$ needed, as YET.

Now comes the part where she gets sticky, messaging me like mad everyday. I obviously know that this is not going to end up anywhere anyway, so is it time to call it quits?

She even stopped working working in KTV for 2 weeks, did not ask for a single cent from me, YET. But either she's naive to think she can survive here without good inflow of money she's just hoping that I am going to end up being her sugar daddy.

What should I do to cut this off.

Start MIAing. Always works.

Tell her, it's not gonna go anywhere for us and rather call it quit early before either party start feeling like shit. If this goes on further, feeling will develope and it's not something I want to have, time is not something I have in abundance. (of course, this imght end up with more drama given guys, or rather me are sucker when it comes to seeing girl looking, acting, pitiful and sad)

Which would you choose?

i have fallen for a ktv girl sometimes back but handbrake after some thoughts. I nearly married her. I seldom go to those lup sup ktv but i knew her when the first time i go there. She was gorgeous and very beautiful and she says she only fall for me as i treat her very good. From that day she say she wanted to have babies n future with me(tell me to divorce), i started to chiong ktv and see what type of job they do. Those girls can mouth kissed with any man(old or young, even my friend mouth damn shit smelly they also kissed like heaven) and those man can autoroam their boby. I tell myself that is no different from prostitute, i can't accept it but keep telling myself she is not like that n she is the special one. She cried and tells me if i got no proof then i am insulting her. But the thing is all the girls i saw was like that in the room. Finally i spent my many few month pay on her lodging and school fee and i skip my credit card/house/hp/insurance bill, stop giving my wife/mum $ and stopped having sex with my wife. My life is in a mess and my career is rocky as i chiong too much ktv n very restless. i decided not to go into marriage with her as i don't want divorce(home is very sweet with someone waiting for me every night). Luckily my decision is a wise one, i have handbrake and saved myself from going divorce and bankruptcy but my career gone liao. From my experience, i think chiong n forget is better as i still chiong. Bro, handbrake now b4 it is too late, if u think she is the one for you then do some research b4 u make the decision. After all not all ktv are that bad but the only thing is whether can you accept what they do inside the room anot. i believe some ust sit doen drink beer and get tips but majority i saw is once sit down, attack breast/mouth and base if not out they go.

seoseo
27-06-2009, 01:12 PM
It's time to end this story and so it has ended. Thanks to all bros who shared their view. Many interesting opinions.

Just to update, gone on and have a good last dinner, talked about it to her and its over. Simple as it goes, it gone through many thoughts in my mind.

Now, I am a believer of it's not what you say, it's how you say it. (applicable to many situations, work or personal or even this kind of scenario.) As I said, it's rare that I would go this way of being "responsible" for KTV girls. It has always been a 'fuck and forget and mia', however this time round, there is a certain emotional connection; hence the point of even starting this thread.

I begin to think there is indeed a certain sense of thrill, though I know it's like walking on thin ice cause personal emotion are involved by having to meet her and say it's over. It's never easy and rather contradictory to be a practical man, yet being a nice guy.

What happen was, I a brought her to a nice place for dinner, I'm a sucker for fine dining, so to me, it's just another part of my usual exploration for dinner and telling her in person now sounds like a challenge, given the emotional challenge personally. In addition, a nice place with the right ambience will make it easier for me to start opening my mouth, at least so I thought.

Don't really know what's the outcome, but I went with more of the idea that whatever it is, I will handle it and turn it to what I want it to be. As I said, certain thrill and excitement, as well as a personal challenge.

Dinner was good like it was usually, all the usual jokes, dirty, normal, but I significantly reduced the amount of lovey dovey language I would usually use.
It came to the point of coming to the topic. Boy, it was hard to come out of my mouth somewhat, just didn't seem so easy as I thought but once started, it doesn't stop. Since when breaking bad news is easy right?

To summarize the talk, I just positioned myself as a nice guy who is just purely practical. There is nothing that's going to end in happily ever after scenario for us and I pretty much told her I know what I want and being any longer together for both of us, I painted the scenario for her.

People says, the eye is the window to a person's heart, how true is that? I wonder all the time, end of the day we'll never know right? Nevertheless, her eyes did become watery after which, often trying to "counter-paint" a better scenario than me.

Sending her back was weird as I said, this is the first time I ever done this. "Breaking up" with a KTV girl. My last emotional connection with a KTV girl ended well, on her own accord. Nope, there was no request for $$$, since I have ever heard of "fen shou fei" from bros in this forum.

Surprisingly, she did not SMS after which. Hmmm, now let's see if any sms comes through the next few days? Else, I would definitely say this is end of the chapter,... as I am writing now, I'm planning for my next target whom I met last night. A younger, bubbly china chick.

cablesnwires
27-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Bro seoseo,

I'm happy that you have taken a wise decision, more so that you have said it right in her face. I believe her watery eyes were more as a result of shock, rather than the emotional connection with you. I also believe she respect you for being honest upfront.

:)

groo
27-06-2009, 04:47 PM
...PRC girl, she was the one who was upfront about it. She was the one who told me that the foundation of our relationship was based on money. She said that it was not possible for us to have a happily-ever-after scenario, and thus she dare not fall for me because she doesn't want to be the one who is hurt. In her own words, she said that it would be better if we let it go and simply enjoy the memories of each other. This was said in all tenderness after an emotionally intense session of love-making...Beautiful memories but life goes on...Mine started out slow. It was 2 monhs later that we realised we had fallen for each other when I was on a 2-week overseas assignment. There were calls and smses everyday. When I returned, we had a heart-to-heart talk. She (let's call her Dream - 梦 :D) was in a loveless marriage with a child and did not want her child to grow up in a 1-parent family. I was somewhat lost on where my life was leading to (mid-life crisis anyone? :D), looking for that spark back into my life. But I was firm in my stand that if she was looking for more than my time and to a certain extent, money, than all bets were off and we'd have to go our separate ways. 梦 was also realistic enough to know that what good times we had would eventually end with the expiration of her work pass.

Through me, 梦 learnt what was love. She was behaving like a teenager all over again, letting me take the lead and experiencing the joys of love and sensual sex like never before. With her, I started getting re-acquainted with love and life all over again. Only this time, at my age, I was able to slowly savour the joys of love and sex, unlike during our youth when all we care about was orgasm and cheap thrills! Even then, we had quite a number of sessions when 2 shots were the norm. :D Interestingly, this relationship actually enabled me to appreciate my family more, while she grew to be more self-assured and confident enough to fight for her own happiness and not having to depend on somebody else for it.

All this time, 梦 had never mentioned anything financial. At the same time, I did not want to owe her anything and gave her enough to lead a fairly comfortable life. It's my belief that there's no such thing as a free lunch, let alone free bonks!!! Where emotions are involved, sex is a very sensitive and emotional issue. So better to cough up the dough just in case she gets the feeling that she had been taken for a ride.

Of course, there were the usual arguments and suspicions of "adultery" on both parties. Bwahahahahahahaha!!! There were also times 梦 harboured the thought of bearing my child. It seems that when women are in a very loving state, they tend to get such ideas. But of course, some women could also use it as a KC-weapon. I sometimes believe I had wised up to such so-called tricks of the trade when I travelled extensively to Guangzhou for work when I was much younger and hornier!!!

Well, good things never last. But we were prepared for it. 梦 returned home to her family, still loveless but she in a much better state than before she came here. We are still in touch and I'm glad she's doing well. Once in a while, she still harbours the faint hope that we can get together. But the only thing possible is seeing each other when I happen to travel over for work... and each time she'll say “来生我一定要做你的好老婆,给你洗衣做饭,给你生孩子,给你我全部的温柔与爱!” Bwahahahahahaha! She never fail to get me laughing with that and her getting angry at my getting amused! :D

So what we have now are the good memories that we hold dear in our hearts, no strings attached, no complications whatsoever.

Cheers and take care...

Beeman1024
27-06-2009, 05:20 PM
lesson learnt .... and wiser too ...

no string attached ..... or else hard to cut the thinnest string ...

cheers

mike1304k
27-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Bro Groo,

Thanks for sharing. Be it WL, FL or normal gal, sometimes we meet someone who we have a special feeling for... If we are married, attached or single, we still have to use our big brains and head to consider if we have a future or not. And once that decision is made, we will have to be strong and stand by it.

Many a times, it is like 2 ships meeting in the middle of the ocean... we will travel our journeys for a while, but we will still have to seperate to go ur seperate ports. When it is time to let go and seperate, we should do so without hoping to change our journeys.

We should have fun while the fun lasts, enjoy the ride and then just let go. We have our own lives, some, our own families and most, our own futures. We let go and never look back and thank each other for the fun and good times and that is it.

slider_72
29-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Bro Groo, I think we both had a similar experience. Mid-life crisis, meeting a new person who managed to bring that spark to your life and unknowingly developing feelings for each other.

Sigh....

groo
29-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Bro Groo, I think we both had a similar experience. Mid-life crisis, meeting a new person who managed to bring that spark to your life and unknowingly developing feelings for each other...
Sigh....Hehheh... I was actually in the midst of my mid-life crisis when I met her... at that time, I had more or less sorted out a number of thoughts and confusion over my next moves in life... career not moving, kids still young and pressures with them and the wifey, myself feeling lost and not knowing what I myself wanted... Along she came and as we saw more of each other and feelings grew, me teaching her as she herself was a lost sheep, I started to see my own path in a clearer light... ;)

So to a certain extent, we had helped each other. I was grateful for her apearance. We had a great 10 months together with a lot of beautiful moments. But at all times, we knew at the back of our minds where our priorities lie. We constantly reminded each other, managed our feelings and over the course of that time, learn to appreciate and enjoy each other's company. :)

We just knew that there was never ever going to be a happily-ever-after ending. The costs and hurt to the loved ones around us is going to be too great. Not just the spouse and kids, even our parents, our career and our own futures. So the few times she mentioned about wanting a kid, blah-blah-blah, I just brushed it off laughingly. Better not to get upset over it and humour her with a light touch to the issue.

Cheers and have a nice day! :p