PDA

View Full Version : Khon Kaen

HKT Boy
22-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Hi all, newbie here although been hanging around reading what you've all been talking about.

Just wanted to share my recent trip to Khon Kaen. Only went out for one night and didn't spend a long time so nothing great to talk about. Went to a place called Rad in town and it was a pretty big joint with 4 separate areas. Two big rooms with live band, VIP karaoke rooms, and coyote area. Just had a look at the live band areas but didn't sit down I stayed in the coyote area. It was busy and lots of girls around and all dressed in lingerie only. Overall girls were pretty and tall and the fact they were only wearing underwear helps.

Typical pole dancing etc. but there is also a shower and the girl will go in and do a sexy foam bath thing. But the one thing that stuck me was the girls are very willing to take off their tops as I saw quite a few of them whipping their tops off while sitting, grinding, and groping with customers. It seems to be more hard core than Bangkok and Phuket as it's rare to see girls so willing to do so now. Will definitely go back and spend more time in Khon Kaen next time.

Around the area also lot's of other bars etc. Maybe some of you guys here have been before and have more experience? Cheers.

indianmagicoil
23-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi all, newbie here although been hanging around reading what you've all been talking about.
Wah "noob" can chiong until so far up north? So what did u do after all that groping in the bar? Damage report leh....

Ninja_Assassin
24-12-2009, 01:46 AM
Which part of LOS is Khon Kaen?

etct88
24-12-2009, 02:26 AM

Strictly for newbies...... :D:D:D

linda tan
24-12-2009, 02:32 AM
it is located in the northeast of thailand,their main language is issan.six to eight hours journey from bkk if you taking a bus.:o

indianmagicoil
24-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Khon Kaen is located in the Khorat Plateau, in the central-northwestern area of Isaan. Its geographical location is 16°26′N 102°50′E.

Khon Kaen is a regional center for education, financial institutions, government offices and transportation. The city is also an industrial center, especially for the region's silk trade, as well as an agricultural hub. It is also the home of Rajamangala University and Khon Kaen University—the largest university in the Northeast, with a student population of around 20,000.

My old tirak was from Khon Kaen uni :D

Happy Holidays to all Samsters! Fuck Safe! Don't Drink & Drive! And have a good one!

linda tan
25-12-2009, 02:09 AM
mine was a sad story............:(

indianmagicoil
26-12-2009, 02:26 AM
mine was a sad story............:(
Awww... what happen? Care to share? But how many happy stories are there anyway? Mine also sad story but pick myself up, learn from mistakes and moved on.

BTW forgot to add that Khon Kaen is where the Leo beer brewery is! As my previous post, its basically a uni town so that means lots of SYTs in tight uniforms! Happy Holidays!

etct88
26-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Awww... what happen? Care to share? But how many happy stories are there anyway? Mine also sad story but pick myself up, learn from mistakes and moved on.

BTW forgot to add that Khon Kaen is where the Leo beer brewery is! As my previous post, its basically a uni town so that means lots of SYTs in tight uniforms! Happy Holidays!

Agreed, how many happy stories are there....I have been lucky all the while, again maybe who know.....:)

I managed to bail out before the sad part move in......:p

Triple-X
26-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Dunno bout u guys,but i find that Khon Khaen churn out alot of beauties :D

risingeast
27-12-2009, 11:34 AM
There is a daily 1 hr flight from BKK to Khonkaen. Weather is cool and nice and town is small and people are friendly. I have driven from BKK to Khonkaen, takes about 5 hrs. There are a few fish tank joints like in BKK, but standard in the fish tanks and the KTVs and the discos are not as good. Most of the good ones all gone to BKK. But prices are reasonable. As Khonkaen is near the Laotian border, next town is Nong Kai and the Friendship Bridge to Laos. You can find action there also. Although cheap, standards are so-so.
In Khonkaen, hang around the shopping centre and you may pick up the college girls.
Interesting food is the grilled (kampung) chicken, which is grilled over an oil drum stove, and the morning fried eggs, cooked and served in min-woks.

indianmagicoil
28-12-2009, 02:05 AM
OK... enuff of the geography lessons. Hey TS! Where is your FR? Camping here for so long uncle squat until knees pain leow leh!

HKT Boy
05-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry, I haven't been online for a week now so haven't checked here since. I'm a newbie here but been partying for quite some time now. Only been reading what you guys have been talking about but never actually posted til now.

Anyway, Khon Kaen is definitely happening and lots of pretty girls around. Now that Central just opened you guys should definitely go hang out there to check out the uni girls. As most of you know alot of the working girls in Thailand are from Issan.

As for FR I'm afraid I won't have any as I was only at the place for a short while and it was the table next to me that the girl took off her top. Just thought that's more daring than in Bangkok and Phuket as over there girls are not allowed to go topless.

Definitely will go back for a visit when I have the chance again.

indianmagicoil
06-01-2010, 03:53 AM
Hey Bro HKT... u some prick tease? Silent for so long and post this kind of FR? Sure or not? Or u want uncle here wait in vain izzit?

555... u say u been partying for quite some time but then say girl taking off top is more daring than Bangkok or Phuket? Hmmm... have you been attending McDonalds birthday parties or what? :rolleyes:

Anyway... Sawadee Pii Mai to yah!

HKT Boy
06-01-2010, 01:44 PM
indian, sorry didn't mean to be a tease. Just not much for me to talk about as I was only there for a short time.

As for taking the top off I haven't seen that done in Bangkok and Phuket for a long time now unlike years ago where all the go go bars in Patpong and Patong are topless all the time. As far as I know there are only a few small places that do that now. Obviously you're more experienced than I am. Do tell your stories!!

Happy New Year to you too. Cheers.

etct88
06-01-2010, 05:50 PM
indian, sorry didn't mean to be a tease. Just not much for me to talk about as I was only there for a short time.

As for taking the top off I haven't seen that done in Bangkok and Phuket for a long time now unlike years ago where all the go go bars in Patpong and Patong are topless all the time. As far as I know there are only a few small places that do that now. Obviously you're more experienced than I am. Do tell your stories!!

Happy New Year to you too. Cheers.

We want to hear your's:rolleyes: Our's stale liao.... :o

indianmagicoil
12-01-2010, 04:10 AM
Interesting food is the grilled (kampung) chicken, which is grilled over an oil drum stove, and the morning fried eggs, cooked and served in min-woks.
Gai yang u can also get in almost every soi in Bangkok. Grilled frogs, fried ants eggs or something to improve your screwing stamina then more interesting! 555... BTW I never tried any of the before mentioned northeastern delicacies but heard u can get it at an Issan restaurant in Sukhumvit!

As for taking the top off I haven't seen that done in Bangkok and Phuket for a long time now unlike years ago where all the go go bars in Patpong and Patong are topless all the time.
So you are old bird in new bird's clothing? Me only start serious chiong only laz year hor! Pi ai mai poot... mai bpen rai...

We want to hear your's:rolleyes: Our's stale liao.... :o
...and mayb even stinkier than naam pla! :D

etct88
12-01-2010, 12:44 PM
...........and mayb even stinkier than naam pla!........ :D

yummy ... reminds me of my favourite somtam phu pla la..... miss this more than auntie.....:p:p

ps, what the ...... are you doing at 4/5am in the morning:eek:, getting bored, or boring something....

HKT Boy
12-01-2010, 02:59 PM
I suppose you can call me old bird as I've been into this scene for some years but never really the kind to shag all the girls all the time. Just occasional ones here and there! But I do enjoy visiting the bars, pubs, discos, etc for a drink and look see the eye candy and chit chat and "what not" with them.

I have a girlfriend from Issan and was just up at her home last month and definitely lots of interesting animals on the dinner table. Frogs, rats, etc. etc. I did taste the rat and have to say it wasn't exactly appetizing. Tastes just like it smells!!

Somtam I live but not with Pla La. Pla la is definitely an acquired taste!!

indianmagicoil
13-01-2010, 11:35 AM
yummy ... reminds me of my favourite somtam phu pla la..... miss this more than auntie.....:p:p

ps, what the ...... are you doing at 4/5am in the morning:eek:, getting bored, or boring something....
Juz finiz some work on PC so tot surf over to my fav forum... My clock settings in Sillpore time but thai is one hour behind so only 3am here :D Pla la? Is tat the rotting fish sauce? The one tatz worst than naam pla?

HKT Boy
14-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Yes Pla La is the rotten, preserved, fermented fish. As I said before, "Acquired Taste." My girl friend loves it with her som tam.

Naam Pla I actually like alot. It's kinda like soy sauce but with stronger smell. Gives a nice taste especially to friend rice and noodle dishes.

etct88
14-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Yes Pla La is the rotten, preserved, fermented fish. As I said before, "Acquired Taste." My girl friend loves it with her som tam.

Naam Pla I actually like alot. It's kinda like soy sauce but with stronger smell. Gives a nice taste especially to friend rice and noodle dishes.

yup, it is the rotten, fermented, preserved fish bodies:p.... ha ha ha, wait till you see how they prepare/make them:eek:........

Naam pla = soya sauce, that's to me, loved them on noodles with the gun (chilli) powder.;)

HKT Boy
15-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Wait til you try out the rats they catch from the farm!! Pretty much taste like they smell!!!

BlueDragon193
02-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Thai Air Asia will launch new fllight to Khon Kean from 28th Oct with twice daily flight. Presently, only TG fly there and will soon replace by Thai Smile later on. If Nok Air decide to fly to KK too then we will expect a cheaper fares to follow.:D

Captainoceania77
20-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Any good recommendation here? Will be in KK on New years eve celebration.

BlueDragon193
20-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Any good recommendation here? Will be in KK on New years eve celebration.

Thai Air Asia, Nok and Thai Lion Air served KK.
The Glacier Hotel is nice and within the hotel of Pullman, Charoen
Thani and Kosa.
You can also find the MP at the Kosa and CP Hotel and the popular U-Bar disco nearby to Glacier and or behind Pullman.
Nothing much to see in KK and don't expect the facilities and service compare to Bkk.

Contact & get Tim help with his best hotel rate & recommendation @
http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/get_me_best_rate.php

Sanook.

1KnightinBKK
27-10-2015, 02:13 AM
Salute to the bros who are adventurous enough to explore other parts of Thailand. The working girls in BKK have heads that are getting bigger than the hats they wear. Nice to have alternatives!

KK hold hand services would be one I'd gladly pay for! :D

BlueDragon193
27-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Salute to the bros who are adventurous enough to explore other parts of Thailand. The working girls in BKK have heads that are getting bigger than the hats they wear. Nice to have alternatives!

KK hold hand services would be one I'd gladly pay for! :D

It quite cheap now with budget airlines flying to many other provinces
and thing are very much cheaper than in Bangkok and Phuket.

linoleum3
09-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Was there last year so dont think it changed so much

Everywhere is pretty much in development, if u r looking for something slow and more authentic thai feel, this is the place. Cabs dont try to carrot your money, lots of small drinking places and some clubs too. google can find.

But i will recommend u heading to RAD complex at least once. Out side area give you the feeling of funky villa of BKK but with one chillout bar outside with live band and a chillout club beside RAD

RAD is like half SG thai club/ half BKK gentleman Club feel. Cant recall the exact price but is slightly cheaper then if u go to G club in BKK.

My experience there:
went with 3 of my peeps, was sitting outside chilling, listening to live band and is surrounded by girls waiting to go in RAD to work. the club HOME is packed so only went in, look around and out.

Got a table with the Gclub section and got few girls, BUT the bad part is that none of them speaks english even the MMS recommend best eng girl is like P3 standard. Nvm had bit of fun but hard to make them GT then move over to TD section.

Open 2 more bottles there and PPS came over and brought us coyotes girls. English level slightly better there. female singer of live band outside came to our table and wanted to talk to us but she is drunk. party for a bit more before going off.

as for girls, most of them there speaks Isan and Thai, eng level is pretty low but Ive spoke to a couple of them in the malls and they seem pretty alright.

But overall a place much more cleaner, cheaper, cooler and nicer to chill compared to BKK Phuket and Pattaya but fun wise is also not up to there 3 areas standard.

Hope my comments help

BlueDragon193
03-12-2017, 04:27 PM
http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IMG_8773.jpg

Khon Kaen City and Airport buses
December 1, 2017 Richard Barrow

One of the first challenges that tourists have when flying to a new destination is working out how to get from the airport to their downtown hotel. We all know what taxi touts are like at tourist destinations. Airports are no exception. It is so easy to be ripped off. However, Khon Kaen is one of those few destinations that has an official airport bus service. And after trying it out for myself, I can tell you that it is of high quality. Not only does it have a good price, but it has all the latest technology such as free WiFi, onboard CCTV cameras and also GPS positioning. With the latter, you can download a free app called KKTransit which will tell you where the nearest bus is and also its speed. Which, of course, means that you will never find yourself in a speeding bus. Disabled passengers are also not left out, as there is a built-in lift for wheelchairs.

http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IMG_8778.jpg

When you arrive at the airport, you can buy a transit card for the City Bus line or just pay as you go. For example, a three-day bus pass costs only 99 Baht or you can pay 15 Baht for a single trip. The airport bus, which operates between 7:30 am and 10:30 pm, goes from the airport to the Bus Terminal. The bus leaves the airport at 7:30am, 8:15am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:30am, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm, 8:00pm and 9:00pm. The Airport Bus also connects to the two City Bus routes, which operate 24 hours a day. These two lines, Red and Blue circle the city in opposite directions. During the day they depart every 10 minutes and during the evening they leave every 30 minutes. Visit www.khonkaencitybus.com for more information. Don’t forget to download the “KKTransit” app as it gives you more information about routes.

Contd...

BlueDragon193
03-12-2017, 04:34 PM
http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IMG_8782.jpg

http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IMG_8789.jpg

http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IMG_8801.jpg

BlueDragon193
03-12-2017, 04:39 PM
http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/khonkaenbusmap.jpg

http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/kkairportbus.jpg

BlueDragon193
03-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Khonkaen Airlines moves closer to take-off.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/media/content/20171129/c1_1369072_171129163136_620x413.jpg

KHON KAEN: A tri-partite team from Thailand, Laos and Singapore is to draw up an operational plan for a new provincial airline to serve travellers in the Northeast.

Khon Kaen Chamber of Commerce, Phongsavanh Group of Laos and Mekong Group Pte Ltd from Singapore have signed a memorandum of understanding to study the operational details of establishing Khonkaen Airlines. The team aims to complete the study within six months.

Under the agreement, the study will cover legal issues, aviation regulations in Thailand and abroad, and airline registration requirements. The study will be administered by Mekong Group.

Khemchart Somchaiwong, chairman of Khon Kaen Chamber of Commerce, said the airline would be registered in Thailand while Phongsavanh Group, the previous operator of Lao Central Airlines, would provide the jets. It is expected that Boeing 737-800 MAX and 777-300 aircraft would be deployed in the beginning stage.

He said Khon Kaen international airport serves around 1.5 million passengers a year, and several foreign airlines have expressed interest in adding it to their itineraries.

Mr Khemchart believed that the new airline would increase the number of foreign visitors to the region and offer international connections for residents of 20 northeastern provinces.

Somboon Phongsavanh, chairman of Phongsavanh Group, said it would be a historic event for the company to participate in operating an airline in a foreign country. The company has already ordered the jets needed for the new airline from Boeing, he said.

The initial routes are likely to link Khon Kaen with destinations along the Mekong River, in China and elsewhere in Asia.

TonyCheong2
18-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Khon Kaen here I cum. :p

hottip
15-09-2018, 10:12 AM
I am in KK today for a few days. Any bros around to catch up for a drink and share notes please PM.

hottip
15-09-2018, 04:17 PM
I wasnt in KK but ... KK not the same as the past, the local scene if u can find it isnt dirt cheap ... also the local thai borthels have all been closed down, good luck

Thanks for your feedback bro Tom. Maybe I'll just cut my trip short and run to Chiangmai.
Any bro has suggestions on Spas?

Thanks.

hottip
15-09-2018, 04:26 PM
It’s all about contacts. :D:p Similary like some mentioned Cnx is a laid back Citi, I would said partially true. I saw unexpected surge in Cnx for spas which catered for locals as well as non locals.

Interesting views bro 55.. . Sounds experienced.
Any recommendations for Spas and pickup points in KK and CNX? Thanks.

hottip
15-09-2018, 07:29 PM
Read Cnx thread. There’s quite a info there. ...
Those tuk tuk drivers will bring you go. :p

Good suggestion bro 55.. My humble 11 points in appreciation.

BlueDragon193
15-09-2018, 08:31 PM
Good suggestion bro 55.. My humble 11 points in appreciation.

Try the MP at Charoenthani Hotel which 3 class of masseur normal, soapy and model. The model gals will seat oustide the fish tank.
You can find some FL at Rad and or U bar disco near to Glacier hotel.

Has not been to KK for quite sometime now.

Chok Dee & Sanook.

atoll
16-09-2018, 11:56 AM
There are places to go at KK--just need to know where to go. If you can speak Thai, going to KK can be a good place to pick up university girls. It's known as university town for a reason.

If you looking for MPs, try Kosa or Chaoroenthani hotel. There is also another place called Caesar.

If looking for beer bars, plenty of them along the street located around Pullman.

If looking for Thai bars and night clubs, there is always U-bar. Other establishments would be around Rad complex, such as 99 vintage, Monroe club etc. For these places, you can try your pick-up skills.

Another option if you stay at Pullman is to go to the karaoke / lounge there. You can tell the papasan or mamasan you are looking for girl's company.

malehotbod71
16-09-2018, 12:09 PM
There are places to go at KK--just need to know where to go. If you can speak Thai, going to KK can be a good place to pick up university girls. It's known as university town for a reason.

If you looking for MPs, try Kosa or Chaoroenthani hotel. There is also another place called Caesar.

If looking for beer bars, plenty of them along the street located around Pullman.

If looking for Thai bars and night clubs, there is always U-bar. Other establishments would be around Rad complex, such as 99 vintage, Monroe club etc. For these places, you can try your pick-up skills.

Another option if you stay at Pullman is to go to the karaoke / lounge there. You can tell the papasan or mamasan you are looking for girl's company.

Are you reffering to KK or CM?

atoll
16-09-2018, 12:35 PM

Disclaimer: Info is at least 1 year old...if anyone has updated info on KK recently, hope to hear your views too.

hottip
18-09-2018, 09:15 AM
There are places to go at KK--just need to know where to go. ..... It's known as university town for a reason.

If you looking for MPs ...

Thanks bro atoll. Lots of useful tips. My FR will follow soon when I have some time. Both hands busy now. I think this thread deserves an update.
Sorry bro atoll, I tried to up your reps with my humble 13 but the SB system did not allow me to do it. Will try again when I figured out what the problem is.
Cheers!

hottip
18-09-2018, 02:29 PM
There are places to go at KK--just need to know where to go. .... It's known as university town for a reason.

If you looking for MPs......

Yes. Thank you bro atoll. Lots of excellent tips. I just up your rep pts my humble 13 in appreciation. Hope it goes through.

Here's my update on KK as promised.
1. .....

KK is certainly not another BKK, or PTY. No hardcore AGG estabs to speak off. If have, I don't know where.. Maybe other samsters can help.
But it is not devoid of entertainment. Enough to keep you busy for a few days. ... "If you know where to go..."

RAD Complex is one of the great hot spots. Like TS said, its a large complex with 4 sections, but the place appears to have been reorganized. The Monroe Club with sexy bikini SYTs in the wading pool is GONE !! . In its place is the "HOME" - something like a restaurant/Lounge/Pub?? Sounds like family place, but leave your kids home, at your real Home..!!
Its got a collection of 30-40 sexy nose bleeding, SYTs mostly 19-22 yo, my rating +7/10 and above. They sit near the entrance at about 8pm, waiting for you to take one or more of them at 400 bahts/hr to accompany you for dinner/drinks/disco around around the Complex. By bout 9pm, most are taken up, like hot (cream) cakes!! PPS is sure to say clearly: "NO GO HOTEL". I was told they are mostly U-Students looking for support. Most have BFs or sugar daddies on contract and have no need to go ST or ONS with strangers. But show your big fat wallet and/or if you look like AndyLau, - I am sure some who are in-betwn contracts can be persuaded.

To the left of The HOME, is a restaurant/pub called the The Street Cafe. Nice cafe environment for adults. Small 2 piece band playing the now kind of music. Not bad. I had dinner there one night. Great spot for bird watching !! I had a hot one positioned right across of me next table - always giving me the CFM look everytime when she thinks the 60+yo Farang who's paying her 400/hr to sit next to him wasnt looking. Had to work hard to concentrate on dinner so I don't stick the spoon in my nose ... hahaha !!

To the right of HOME is the Disco. Did not check it out. Not my thing...!!!
Also noticed that if you have a few bottles of alcohol opened and serving freely, the butterflies seems to congregate for the "honey!!". Flash the fat wallet, and it gets even better.

There are a couple of other sections in the RAD Complex that I did not checkout. I passed by the place again at about 12am and the place is zigging... Must be lots of FLs around. I noticed, the SYTs come in 2s on their bikes. Im sure they go home in different directions. Too late for me to find out. Didn't need too, I already had my Catch of The Day !!!

I should also mention that there are some nice, quite new restaurants with music. .... Wine 22, Vintage 99, Full Frame, ... surrounding the RAD area.

Sorry, Have to go now..!!

Stay Tune for updates on Soapy Massages, and HE Oil Massage; Shower Massage... Music Bars, Barfine Bars, Oickup Bars, . ShowTime Pub .. ).. Also Wechat Univ girls encounters, Watchout for LBs, Shopping Mall encounters; Farangs and their SYTs..!! ..

Lots to do Day and Night in KK !! .

( ... To Be Continued ... 2)

hottip
18-09-2018, 08:11 PM
(Continuing .. 2...)

Soapy Massage. There are at least 2 that I know of and have checked on. Lily and Caesar. Nuat Kao at Kosa appears to have been boarded up. Soapy Prices range 1600-2200 depending on ML. Lily is less expensive than Caesar, mostly cos Caesar has better quality (younger) MLs. They both also have Oil Massage at 650-700 for 2hrs. Add on HE is about 1k-1.5k, again depending on ML. The older ones seems to provide better service. So if you are facing down with your eyes closed, just imagine the most beautiful woman you can imagine doing you and keep your eyes closed when you turn around. I got a B2B Oil from one, using ample oil instead of soap. Of course what makes it good was her size Ds. Problem is this gets a bit messy. Chose your poison.

Regular Thai, and Oil Massages also available at Kosa Level 3. Actually this probably has the best facilities. The rest are quite aged and worn - the facilities , not the ML. Villa Massage provides Shower massage. I did not try because did not see anything that strikes interest. Prices are less, so you can guess why.

Bars. Good music bars around the Pullman Vicinity. Most popular is the U-Bar. Lots of university type crowd. More run of the mill types are My Bar, Erics, Yokotai, Happy Times,.. Most have ladies on Barfine exit programs.
These ae just across from Pullman. Others are on the same road as RAD side - Blue Bar, DiDines. Of course, not to forget RAD.!

(To be continued ... 3)

BlueDragon193
07-12-2018, 03:30 PM
AirAsia to launch a Khon Kaen-Pattaya route in December for only 433 Baht.

AirAsia will fly cross-regional connection “Khon Kaen – Pattaya (U-Tapao)” 4 times a week (Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday) starting 21 December 2018 with a special debut fare starting at only 433 Baht one way. Book the promotional fare today to 18 November 2018 for travel from 21 December 2018 to 26 November 2019.
Santisuk Klongchaiya, CEO of Thai AirAsia, said the new “Khon Kaen – Pattaya (U-Tapao)” route adds to AirAsia’s connections between popular tourist destinations, especially to seafront destinations like Phuket, Hat Yai and Pattaya and is sure to be well appreciated for its convenience by Khon Kaen residents.
Pattaya remains a popular tourism site for Thais and foreigners alike due to being a city of many amenities, delicious seafood and a vibrant night walking street suited to travellers of all styles from friends and families to corporate and civil service groups.
The addition makes AirAsia a good choice for Khon Kaen residents looking to escape to the seafront, whether it be to the crystal clear waters and white beaches of Phuket or the zestful southern cuisine and exciting shopping of Hat Yai.
“The Khon Kaen-Pattaya (U-Tapao) route is sure to be another route to watch as it completes Khon Kaen’s regional connections, allowing for flights to the southern destinations of Phuket and Hat Yai, to Chiang Mai in the north and now to Pattaya in the east. The people of Khon Kaen can now travel to a variety of places with great ease,” Mr. Santisuk said.
AirAsia flies from Khon Kaen on 5 routes; to Bangkok (5 flights daily), Chiang Mai (2 flights daily), Phuket (4 flights daily), Hat Yai (3 flights a week) and now Pattaya (U-Tapao) (4 flights a week).
AirAsia is debuting its latest route with a promotional fare starting from only THB 433 one way (BIG Loyalty members start from 390 THB one way). Book today to 18 November, 2018 for travel from 21 December, 2018 to 26 November, 2019 via www.airasia.com and all ticketing channels.

msnmsg
11-12-2018, 03:47 PM
Anyone at Khon Kaen now?