PDA

View Full Version : Koh Samui Info Report 20August - 25 August

PSB1985
22-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Hi Bros

I know alot of sbfers cannot find much info on Koh Samui's mongering scene.
Let me share with you the following information

Transporation
The cheapest way to get to Koh Samui is flying buget airlines to Hatyai and take a 4hr minivan ride to Dongsak Pier. The ferry ride from Dongsak to KS is about 90mins. Minivan ride cost abt 600THB. Ferry ride around 150THB.

Hotel
I've not much info on the best hotels to stay there as i stayed in a villa. Bros who are willing to splurge can consider renting a villa from this website http://www.paradisesamui.com/.

Clubbing Scene
The best place to pick up FL's is at Soi Green Mango & Reggae Bar.
The Fl's are quite shy and u must take initiative to dance and chat with them to discuss the price. Prices for LT usually from 1200- 2000THB.

Agogo Bars
There are 3 major Agogos in KS GB Lounge , Fantasy & Dream Girls.
For the best looking ladies please do visit Dream Girls , the gals are better than GB lounge. In dream girls , the best gals to choose will be 69, 17 and 38. The rest are also not bad but not up to my taste as well. Went to GB lounge very disappointed , the quality of gals are limited and hardly anyone in the bars. Fantasy didnt go due to time constrain.Prices for ST in Agogs usually from 2000-2500THb, LT would be 3000++ up to 4000THB.

Hope bros who like this info can upz me.

If any bros plan to go KS for Full Moon Party or jusr mongering in KS can Pm me. i can furnish u with my contacts to guide u during ur time there.

Thank you & Best Regards

PSB1985
23-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi

The dates are as follows

Full Moon Party Dates 2011
Sunday 17, July
Sunday 14, August
Monday 12, September
Wednesday 12, October
Thursday 10, November
Saturday 10, December
Sunday 25, December
Saturday 31, December

Xmas 2011 Party Date
Friday 25, December 2011:
Christmas Party

New Year 2012 Party Date
Thursday 31 December 2011:
New Year Party
Saturday 01 January 2012:
New Year's Day After Party

fantastic1968
09-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Hi bros

Can someone pls shed some light about good massage place in Samui... Better still if got soapy :)

Going over there soon!

Thanks!

Eternity_Gal
09-10-2011, 09:53 PM
:):):):).....................

tepes
26-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi bros

Can someone pls shed some light about good massage place in Samui... Better still if got soapy :)

Going over there soon!

Thanks!

Am also interested in this info, so far searching for samui, all info indicates that place is quite bad for cheonging and info mostly on bars and FLs, am also wondering if there are any massage joints that offer specials.

tepes
23-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Hey bros,

Was hoping to get some info on koh samui but there's really very little info on this place, anyway I just got back a while ago and though I owe it to SBF to tell you what I know. Went to Chawang area, so this info is on Chaweng beach:

Like some bros here I dont do clubbing cause went with non-cheonging folks, so I mainly went for massages...

Clean massage:

Plenty of them around, along the beach in front of hotels, in the town itself, the charges are approximately 200 to 250B for thai massage and 300-450 for oil. If you are going with family or friends and want a better more high class ambience you can try this join called Ds, there are several Ds shop around, but the best is located just a few shops away from the mc donalds. Ok if you stand in front of mcs turn right and walk until you see a nice high class looking joint. damage 200(an hr) for thai think 300b for oil(45mins). One tip though whilst the beach ones offer better value, I find them better for thai massage and not so good for oil, the reason is, well, beach got sand, oil massage and sand just dont go hand in hand, in fact, from personal experience, the sand scratches your body so can be quite uncomfortable.

specials

Well after skulking around for a few days I can safely say that there is a joint by the name of Nida massage that offers special. In fact there are 3 Nida joints on the same long road, so walk and check it out. The gals are hard to miss, they wear a tight singlet(change colour everyday hehe, I had purple and black) and shorts some of them carry umbrella and stand on roadside and they are loud... so if you are seen with them with your friends/family, they WILL suspect! There are 2 other joints but somehow quality is not quite there so I gave them a miss. So think in total they have at least 5 joints.

Anyway I went to nida twice during my stay there, went to the first joint ask for price, the gals there not suitable to my taste, walked to the second one, same thing, went to the third joint and was approached by a fair classy looking gal with tinted specs on. That was the one for me, and they seem to also know that us asian bros prefer the fair ones and caucasian bros prefer their darker sisters. So whenever I approach the fair ones will rush out while the darker gals will ignore me. Their standard price is 500B for oil massage but it's basically a fark shop so dont expect quality massage. 1500B for Body Massage and some told me that they charge 2000B for full service. Bros... You know lah hor, in thailand... BARGAIN! I told her I just went to the other nida joint, showed her the pamphet and told her I am tired and dont want but if she give me a discount I may consider. Negotiated and agreed 1000B for a BJ.

gal name Pronounced as "Nut"

Looks 6.8
Bod: 6 (B cups)
Massage piano.
Attitude: 2 (Capped BJ which is fine, I cant even suck nips, can touch pussy but cannot dig, cannot kiss her anywhere)
Anyway that's SGD less than 40 bucks for a BJ still worth it lah.

Couple of days later I went to another nida branch, the middle one, and there is this fair chinese looking petite gal called me but I didnt go... 2nd time walk pass, same gal called me didnt go... 3rd time she called me much later in the evening, this time I spoke to her, quick negotiation, she offered 1000b for massage and HJ I told her at least BJ else forget it. She took my offer.

Gal name pronounced as "Pu Pui"

Looks 6.2
Bod: 7 (she looks like she's late 20s but her bod is like a teenager, A cups but pink nips, which is rare in thailand, shaved pussy. )
Service 8 (This gals service is good, allowed me to do most things except frenching... Licked her all over fingered her until she came at least once, after I had enough of her, which was almost 30mins later, she took over, lay me down and started blowing me.

All for SGD less than 40 bucks.

One other thing, saw a brochure that koh samui actually got russian gals, in a place that think is called galaxy, I didnt go, so dont know quality/price etc, so if bros here wanna check that out, just some info that there is this option.

All in all I like this place, dont need to pick up, just walk outside see a gal you like approach and talk price, go up do the deed, come down.

Hope you guys enjoyed the little write up.

Merry Christmas to all!

Cheers

Fidel
29-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi bros

Going over there soon!

Thanks!

Look for Massage Shops with red lights outside...
Lots of them along the road along the lake andon the road up from the Beach Road whereyou can find Nida Massage & Bar.

dinoleep
28-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi bro,
Any date for 2012 Full Moon Party?
Thanks again

QUOTE=PSB1985;6376677]Hi

The dates are as follows

Full Moon Party Dates 2011
Sunday 17, July
Sunday 14, August
Monday 12, September
Wednesday 12, October
Thursday 10, November
Saturday 10, December
Sunday 25, December
Saturday 31, December

Xmas 2011 Party Date
Friday 25, December 2011:
Christmas Party

New Year 2012 Party Date
Thursday 31 December 2011:
New Year Party
Saturday 01 January 2012:
New Year's Day After Party[/QUOTE]

17-07-2012, 11:23 PM
No more action from anyone here?

despicableme
20-10-2012, 09:12 PM
anyone has been to koh samui lately can shed some light on lamai?