PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok RAO & RAO2 -Directions?

upbeat
15-11-2004, 12:51 PM
I will be visiting Bangkok for the 8th time in December this year.

From time to time I have read about both RAO and RAO2 on this and other forums, but I am still very confused about exactly where they are located.

I would be most grateful if somebody could either PM or post on this thread how I can travel to both of these places, and estimated time of journey, from J W Marriott on Sukhumvit Soi 2.

I am happy to use either Taxi, Subway, Sktyrain or a combination of any or all of these.

Also would be most interested in meeting any bros , for a drink and some "hunting" , in Bkk from 24th December until around 3rd January.

tirak99
15-11-2004, 10:18 PM

From time to time I have read about both RAO and RAO2 on this and other forums, but I am still very confused about exactly where they are located.

I would be most grateful if somebody could either PM or post on this thread how I can travel to both of these places, and estimated time of journey, from J W Marriott on Sukhumvit Soi 2.

I am happy to use either Taxi, Subway, Sktyrain or a combination of any or all of these.

Also would be most interested in meeting any bros, for a drink and some "hunting" , in Bkk from 24th December until around 3rd January.

My advise is to take a cab there if you are going with the group of friends.

Rao2 is near to the IMAX Cinema Complex (used it as landmark). The place is called Ratchayothin. The cinema complex there got many chio bu doing window-shopping there.. You can take your dinner there first before heading to Rao2. From there, walk 5-10 mins to Rao2 (big sign-board, can't miss it). The big car-park for people to park their car.

Concept is more a chill out joint (similar to niteclub). You order drinks and the PR/ladies sit and talk to you or you are play games with mummy/PR/ladies. There is a live band playing (certain interval time) and KTV rooms (For Karaoke).

Prices for PR/ladies depends but start from about 200 THB for block of 40 mins. Min 3 ladies drink. So 600 THB. Every 200B (automatically added to bill) for every 1 hrs. 2400THB for a bottle of JW black. 2500THB for a bottle of Chiva. Mixer free for first visit.

One trick to save money is to book the ladies at 2900 THB (overnite) plus one ladies drink exclusive or 1900 THB (ST) plus one ladies drink exclusive. (If you intended to bonk her). Moreover, she will sit with you for the whole nite without additional cost.

I have one mummy contact no if you want but she can only speak thai. One of the ladies can speak cantonese but not so pretty (got her contact no also). One thing PR cannot book them out. However, you are neg personally with them (outside)

The bar counter there have more ladies wearing pink dress. The price is quite similar to ladies price. But I think you can order beer there if you are going alone. Sit near the bar counter.

After that, You can go for supper and go to your own hotel for bonking session. Hope this help, Additional info PM me. kekeke. :D

Mr.romance
15-11-2004, 11:42 PM
My advise is to take a cab there if you are going with the group of friends.

Rao2 is near to the IMAX Cinema Complex (used it as landmark). The place is called Ratchayothin. The cinema complex there got many chio bu doing window-shopping there.. You can take your dinner there first before heading to Rao2. From there, walk 5-10 mins to Rao2 (big sign-board, can't miss it). The big car-park for people to park their car.

Concept is more a chill out joint (similar to niteclub). You order drinks and the PR/ladies sit and talk to you or you are play games with mummy/PR/ladies. There is a live band playing (certain interval time) and KTV rooms (For Karaoke).

Prices for PR/ladies depends but start from about 200 THB for block of 40 mins. Min 3 ladies drink. So 600 THB. Every 200B (automatically added to bill) for every 1 hrs. 2400THB for a bottle of JW black. 2500THB for a bottle of Chiva. Mixer free for first visit.

One trick to save money is to book the ladies at 2900 THB (overnite) plus one ladies drink exclusive or 1900 THB (ST) plus one ladies drink exclusive. (If you intended to bonk her). Moreover, she will sit with you for the whole nite without additional cost.

I have one mummy contact no if you want but she can only speak thai. One of the ladies can speak cantonese but not so pretty (got her contact no also). One thing PR cannot book them out. However, you are neg personally with them (outside)

The bar counter there have more ladies wearing pink dress. The price is quite similar to ladies price. But I think you can order beer there if you are going alone. Sit near the bar counter.

After that, You can go for supper and go to your own hotel for bonking session. Hope this help, Additional info PM me. kekeke. :D

Wah lao Jiao men...Remember wat u told me about ur gal who speak cantonese while we were peeing at Rao2 male toilet...haha...don worry I will keep this little secret to myself..seems like everyone enjoy the place except for bro kurupa....So which gal will u call during our next trip there?
don tell me is the gal who speak cantonese again...kekekeke
:D

tirak69
16-11-2004, 01:56 AM
aiyah... no big shakes about thai girls speaking cantonese. they have either done their tour of duty in macau or HK previously. all are what i term as "lau ying". not to be trifled with... kekeke... :rolleyes:

tirak99
16-11-2004, 02:12 AM
aiyah... no big shakes about thai girls speaking cantonese. they have either done their tour of duty in macau or HK previously. all are what i term as "lau ying". not to be trifled with... kekeke... :rolleyes:

she is confirmed super duper "lau ying". She is already out of my "tirak" list. kekeke... :D

GoGoGo
16-11-2004, 12:37 PM
Last time when I went to Rao2, the gals behind counter wearing green or orange bikinis...

4 Rao2 go into the open-air carpark... the last unit in the corner, if gg to Rao (Rao1), take taxi... pattanakarn 47 along main road... signboard cannot miss... haiz, last time gals at Rao still wear see-thru... can chk out the neh nehs... now covered up liao, so sianz... no free show if gg alone liao... :D

worse come to worse, call them and pass the phone to the taxi driver lah...

Rao 2: +66.2.930.2132
Rao: +66.02.321.5008

Hope my directions can help... ;)

tirak99
16-11-2004, 03:29 PM
FYI.

Since Bro upbeat have PM me privately on this question. I think it's good to share more in the forum on Rao2 direction. If travel from JW Marriot to Ratchayothin via BTS. How to go there?

JW Marriott is near to Nana BTS. Nana BTS to Mo Chit BTS is about a distance away. Mo Chit BTS to IMax Cinema is much nearer.

When reached Mo chit BTS, You can take free BTS shuttle bus from Mo Chit BTS. Take Bus No 1. Mo Chit - Central Lad Prao - SCB Park Plaza. The loop takes in the Mo Chit Station and Central Plaza/Central Department Store, and Sofitel Hotel and back via SCB Plaza. Saves 40 Baht in a taxi from the station. [SCB = Siam Commercial Bank Plaza]. Also within walking distance to the IMax 3D Cinema.

Map of Free Shuttle Bus Route (http://www.bangkokbob.net/shuttle_bus/1.gif)

Hope this help. :)

chok dee krup.

plman2002
16-11-2004, 07:44 PM

Also would be most interested in meeting any bros , for a drink and some "hunting" , in Bkk from 24th December until around 3rd January.
================================================== ===
Yo Bro,

me not sure about RAO2 but i can tell u abt RAO in Pattanakan.
look for mummy "NAME". thats her name or nickname. hahaha sound funny ya. she speaks English and quite a palyful lady.
got her h/p number. PM u later. dun wan to publicise her number in forum.

cheers,

GoGoGo
16-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Yo Bro,

me not sure about RAO2 but i can tell u abt RAO in Pattanakan.
look for mummy "NAME". thats her name or nickname. hahaha sound funny ya. she speaks English and quite a palyful lady.
got her h/p number. PM u later. dun wan to publicise her number in forum.

cheers,

The quite chio, long, slightly curly hair one? ;)

plman2002
16-11-2004, 08:56 PM
The quite chio, long, slightly curly hair one? ;)
hmmm........... ya quite chio, yes.
long?? what is long. hahaha, curly hair or not, cannot remember lah, sorry never notice her hair.
h/p is 06-777****. speaks english well and would recommend girls who can speak a little bit of english to you.
dun know about RAO2(nvr been) but RAO in Pattanakan has up price liao.
used to be thb2700 for LT up till july or august this year.
now thb3000 for LT, ST dun know cause always choose LT.
now got package thb10,000 for 2 gals (LT of course) and 3 bottles of B/L whisky. if go with 1 friend, it will be sgd200.00 each person. worhtwhile ya.
kekeke

cheers,

GoGoGo
16-11-2004, 09:17 PM
long?? what is long. hahaha, curly hair or not, cannot remember lah, sorry never notice her hair.
h/p is 06-777****. speaks english well and would recommend girls who can speak a little bit of english to you.
now got package thb10,000 for 2 gals (LT of course) and 3 bottles of B/L whisky. if go with 1 friend, it will be sgd200.00 each person. worhtwhile ya.
kekeke

cheers,

Now at Rao, LT is 3000, ST is 2000, confirm about the 10k package, but so far no chance of changing the bottles for gals... haiz, if only can exchange... last time LT only 2200, ST 1600... some more can use the gals commission voucher... those were the days. (BTW, bottles can keep for 6months)

bro plm2002, you gg back anytime soon? care to meetup for drinks at Rao 1 or 2? ;)

plman2002
16-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Now at Rao, LT is 3000, ST is 2000, confirm about the 10k package, but so far no chance of changing the bottles for gals... haiz, if only can exchange... last time LT only 2200, ST 1600... some more can use the gals commission voucher... those were the days. (BTW, bottles can keep for 6months)

bro plm2002, you gg back anytime soon? care to meetup for drinks at Rao 1 or 2? ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
haizz~~~~ my last trip was in early of this month but i didnt go to RAO.
thought can (wanted to) go the metalex exhibition in bi-tech from 18-21 nov but trip not approved. cant understand why??
next trip?? not sure. PM u once i have schedule to go.

cheers,

Hasa Sas
16-11-2004, 11:31 PM

Stocks and quality of the gals seem to be lacking nowadays...heard that business has been slow for RAO 1 unlike the old days....2-3 years ago.
Sometimes i wondering it is worthwhile to go there.

plman2002
17-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Stocks and quality of the gals seem to be lacking nowadays...heard that business has been slow for RAO 1 unlike the old days....2-3 years ago.
Sometimes i wondering it is worthwhile to go there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yo bro Hasa Sas,

sorry, i mean not to offend you but what are you looking for? a wife. kekeke
every place sure got 1 or 2 gem one lah. got more if you lucky.
you want better quality, go forte, pegasus or carribean.
maybe got better place with better quality but i am sextisfied with the quality of the gals of those place that i have been.
most important is fun and you enjoy.
one's man meat is another man's posion.
if the place is not for you, go another joint loh.

cheers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo Bro Yomun,

Definitely missing there lah. NB my upper level one dun let me go. if not this weekend can party in bkk liao.
dun know when can go again. haizz~~~~~~~~~
see this weekend me free or not, sms u for kopi.

cheers,

Hasa Sas
17-11-2004, 12:22 PM
yo bro Hasa Sas,

sorry, i mean not to offend you but what are you looking for? a wife. kekeke
every place sure got 1 or 2 gem one lah. got more if you lucky.
you want better quality, go forte, pegasus or carribean.
maybe got better place with better quality but i am sextisfied with the quality of the gals of those place that i have been.
most important is fun and you enjoy.
one's man meat is another man's posion.
if the place is not for you, go another joint loh.

cheers,

That why i never visit Rao 1 after my last trip to this joint prefer RAO 2.....perhaps you never get what i'm trying to relate. I'm saying that the quality of the gals in RAO 1 can't be compare to those i had 2-3 years ago.
Of course we can't compare them to the top joints......what kind of money are we paying.... 2-4k baht ONS rite. We can't compare apple with orange . :rolleyes:

plman2002
17-11-2004, 12:59 PM
That why i never visit Rao 1 after my last trip to this joint prefer RAO 2.....perhaps you never get what i'm trying to relate. I'm saying that the quality of the gals in RAO 1 can't be compare to those i had 2-3 years ago.
Of course we can't compare them to the top joints......what kind of money are we paying.... 2-4k baht ONS rite. We can't compare apple with orange . :rolleyes:
Yo bro,

No hard feelings lah.
I agree totally. because when newer joints sprung up, those better quality ones will go to the newer joint for greener pasture with better experience.
kekeke

cheers,

GoGoGo
17-11-2004, 02:01 PM

Actually I kind of agree... Rao 2 a lot more gals and maybe better quality... But i stay near Rao 1 lah... kekeke... and Rao 1 lesser customers, lesser gals, so I alone sit at bar counter more relax... :D

serembanmen
17-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Also would be most interested in meeting any bros , for a drink and some "hunting" , in Bkk from 24th December until around 3rd January.[/QUOTE]

Bro,
I will be in BKK on 23/12 8pm, and fly over to CEI on 24/12 1pm, wanna to know ur time on 24/12 :D

knowntender
25-11-2004, 08:53 AM
I am a newbie on this forum. Hope that you gent don't mind me join in this thread here.

I will travel to Thailand in upcoming Christmas holiday season, arriving on December 23 and staying for few days. Already booked hotel room in Lower Suk.

I am not exactly a newbie as I have limited P4P experience in Bkk and Hatyai. I would be happy to join brother Upbeat for sanuk hunting. Other brothers willing to show me around are also welcome.

If interested, please let me know.

Knowntender

kwanteen
26-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Hi,

heard that there's a 'Rao 3' coming on the way or oredi up n running? :confused: any senior bros based in Bkk or frequently there can cunfirm?? :p

GoGoGo
27-11-2004, 03:53 AM
Hi,

heard that there's a 'Rao 3' coming on the way or oredi up n running? any senior bros based in Bkk or frequently there can cunfirm?? :p

Really? btw, why your nick so naughty? :D

knowntender
19-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Tirak99, thanks for the detail info.

Just curious to ask a few more questions.

My understanding from reading your post is we can book ladies for LT and cannot book PR for LT. What is PR exactly ? How to distinguish these two groups ? Is it the ladies in evening gown and PR in uniform ?

Are majority of the punters Thai, Asian tourist or farang ?

It sounds like RAO and RAO2 are middle-priced nightclub/hostess bar. And finally how is the quality of the pooying ( ladies ) ? I suppose they have many there.

Knowntender

GoGoGo
20-12-2004, 02:15 AM
Tirak99, thanks for the detail info.

Just curious to ask a few more questions.

My understanding from reading your post is we can book ladies for LT and cannot book PR for LT. What is PR exactly ? How to distinguish these two groups ? Is it the ladies in evening gown and PR in uniform ?

Are majority of the punters Thai, Asian tourist or farang ?

It sounds like RAO and RAO2 are middle-priced nightclub/hostess bar. And finally how is the quality of the pooying ( ladies ) ? I suppose they have many there.

Knowntender

PR are those sitting at the table... normally, not in "uniform"... "confirm bookable" girls are behind bar counter... with number tags on their chest, if booked, tags will be moved to waistline... ;)

PR have to negotiate with girls directly, those behind bar counter, just make an action with your finger of moving their number tag from chest to waistline, will do... alternatively, tell the Manager...

From what I see personally, majority asians like us, koreans.... occasional farang... hope it helps.

chinaboy
20-12-2004, 08:34 AM
PR are those sitting at the table... normally, not in "uniform"... "confirm bookable" girls are behind bar counter... with number tags on their chest, if booked, tags will be moved to waistline... ;)

PR have to negotiate with girls directly, those behind bar counter, just make an action with your finger of moving their number tag from chest to waistline, will do... alternatively, tell the Manager...

From what I see personally, majority asians like us, koreans.... occasional farang... hope it helps.

BTW ... where's RAO and RAO2 ???

GoGoGo
20-12-2004, 10:38 AM

Please read Page1 of this thread...

GiddlyGook
20-12-2004, 10:39 AM

I understand sometimes it is difficult to search because information is so dynamic but this is too much - I mean c'mon, the very 2nd post by tirak99 in this thread gives out directions. I'm going to give you a neg rep X'mas present. Enjoy it.

Freestyler69
20-12-2004, 12:26 PM
kekeke

cheers,

bro.. me going in January.. would like to have the contact of mummy Name.. pls advise thru PM

Anyone going during week of 24-30.. pls PM.. would love to have your help to finish the 3 bottles hehehe

Mr.romance
20-12-2004, 06:44 PM

Just a slight correction...Those ladies sitting around the table with pink tags can Ta pao also for ST.price is 1900 baht...& there are Thais who frequent the place also from wat I observe.

Cheers

GoGoGo
21-12-2004, 01:06 AM
Just a slight correction...Those ladies sitting around the table with pink tags can Ta pao also for ST.price is 1900 baht...& there are Thais who frequent the place also from wat I observe.

Cheers

Oh of course... kekeke... how can a thai joint not have thais?
Wat I meant was both Rao 1 & 2 also very few farangs lah... :D

chinaboy
21-12-2004, 08:26 AM
Oh of course... kekeke... how can a thai joint not have thais?
Wat I meant was both Rao 1 & 2 also very few farangs lah... :D

sorry lar ....GiddlyGook .... u dun have to be so mean :)

anyway thansk all bros for all the valuable information ...
u guys are great ...

10 days to countdown ...

sstand
31-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Yes, Rao 3 is up. Gonna to check it out next trip after visiting Bro Thaivisitor in HY. Will give an update when return unless some bro beat me to it. I receive a call from my regular mamasan informing me that she has been posted there and to visit her (and her new girls)

Freestyler69
31-01-2005, 05:13 PM
bro simon thanks for your infor,... came back already went to Rao 2..but if i'm not too drunk, I paid Baht 1900 for booking LT ladies both nite?? but then I buy many lady drinbks too and joined member

does it matter? i mean i'm surprised that they asked for 2900.. i'm pretty sure it's 1900

Freestyler69
31-01-2005, 05:16 PM
the girls we got at Rao 2 were all not wearing uniform type.. i dun know the diff... we practically can book anyone there except the Dancers and singers..

just to share

sstand
02-02-2005, 12:04 PM
bro simon thanks for your infor,... came back already went to Rao 2..but if i'm not too drunk, I paid Baht 1900 for booking LT ladies both nite?? but then I buy many lady drinbks too and joined member

does it matter? i mean i'm surprised that they asked for 2900.. i'm pretty sure it's 1900

Most welcome FS69, that's wat we are here for to share. I benefited from the forum can contribute back in someway also a pleasure.

Aiya, 1900 or 2900 wat's the diff? more importantly happy can leow. life short so cheong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. anyway my membership was for 3 g 2 bottle or 3 bottle 2 g at 10K something like that.

sstand
02-02-2005, 12:08 PM
I believed latest, Rao1 replaced by Rao3. I think maybe an hour ride from Ratchada to Rao3 so probably striking this Rao3 off visit list unless nothing to do and have spare time.

Freestyler69
03-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Most welcome FS69, that's wat we are here for to share. I benefited from the forum can contribute back in someway also a pleasure.

Aiya, 1900 or 2900 wat's the diff? more importantly happy can leow. life short so cheong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. anyway my membership was for 3 g 2 bottle or 3 bottle 2 g at 10K something like that.

yeah.. thanks man. I think it's a good and friendly places, been to some similar joints but this one makes you party all nite long.. enjoyed it very much.

Had 3 bottle and 2 G member.. for 10 k.. it's better.. 1st nite we din join member, drank 1 JW for 2400 baht, then 1 girl is 1900 then the lady drinks/ cock tails/ mixer etc etc.. wah comes up to almost 8.5k

knn next nite F the mamasan and she quickly get us the member.

One thing I wanna ask you, do you get a member card or something? She only gave me a name card with my name and membership value written at the back.?? I blurr.. how to recongnise their members??? they still remember me next visit???

Freestyler69
03-02-2005, 11:35 AM
I believed latest, Rao1 replaced by Rao3. I think maybe an hour ride from Ratchada to Rao3 so probably striking this Rao3 off visit list unless nothing to do and have spare time.

yeah that's what I heard from my mamasan too becos i wanted to visit Rao1 the second nite to check it out but was told shut down.

Then Rao 3 is confirm very far away on the way to pattaya.. takes about 1.5hr drive from Rao 2..

Shocking!!!! but i will still check it out.. seems like Rao3 got swiming pool and costume pool side party... hehehehe

sstand
05-02-2005, 11:30 AM
yeah that's what I heard from my mamasan too becos i wanted to visit Rao1 the second nite to check it out but was told shut down.

Then Rao 3 is confirm very far away on the way to pattaya.. takes about 1.5hr drive from Rao 2..

Shocking!!!! but i will still check it out.. seems like Rao3 got swiming pool and costume pool side party... hehehehe

still think it is too far leh. maybe that's why they have to come up with something novel to attract

kurupa
05-02-2005, 01:08 PM

A group of samsters will be on our way Pattaya by taxi this 7Feb. Do you have the address to this Rao3 so that we can tell the taxi to stopover and take a look?

Thanks in advanced.

Mr.romance
05-02-2005, 01:10 PM
still think it is too far leh. maybe that's why they have to come up with something novel to attract
Hi bro,

was at RAO2 yesterday at close to midnight but most of the gals are booked.
Actually my original intention was jus to show a bro how rao2 looks like.Anyway, had a gal the day beofore already. He quite like it & will go back there next week. BTW most joints including Rao2 are closed for these 2 days due to election.However Arb Nam joints will still be opened.

Hakoshu
05-02-2005, 01:20 PM
So envy to see u guys at LOS now.. Too bad, i gotta wait till songkran, hehe
How's the election going? High chance tat thaksin to stay on

tirak99
11-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Hi bro,

was at RAO2 yesterday at close to midnight but most of the gals are booked.
Actually my original intention was jus to show a bro how rao2 looks like.Anyway, had a gal the day beofore already. He quite like it & will go back there next week. BTW most joints including Rao2 are closed for these 2 days due to election.However Arb Nam joints will still be opened.

I had to admit that Rao2 standard is getting better now. Not only pretty PR and ladies. And also the beautiful dancer. For those who interested. Please go around 8pm so that you can the best gems for booking. The regular mamasan still remember me. And the last time I had booked that gal, the gal still there. She passed the new HP no to me. Now I had 3 mamasan contact no, after they had introduced themselves to me.

Highly recommended bros to go Rao2 around 8pm. Mamasan will help you to reserve the sofa seat. You will definitely enjoyed. ;)

storm70
17-02-2005, 09:26 AM
Hi Bro,
Need some info on Rao2, roughly how much for 2 person including booking girls for overnight? How they charge for the drink, min 3 drink is for first 40 min only then extra drink every hour, is it correct?Tks

kwanteen
01-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Any bros at Rao2 last saturday 26/2, one large group took out abt 15 gals at one go. Not much left for the rest who are still there.... :( .....hiazz...

Freestyler69
01-03-2005, 01:12 PM
A group of samsters will be on our way Pattaya by taxi this 7Feb. Do you have the address to this Rao3 so that we can tell the taxi to stopover and take a look?

Thanks in advanced.

sorry for late reply. I do not have the address. You may wanna contact Rao2 and ask?

kwanteen
01-03-2005, 01:31 PM
sorry for late reply. I do not have the address. You may wanna contact Rao2 and ask?

Rao3 official openning party on 16th March.... :)

Peter_North
01-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Does anyone know if there is a 13 coins restaurant somewhere in Thonglor ?

Freestyler69
01-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Rao3 official openning party on 16th March.... :)

great news would love to try it out. pls post address if you know.

Mr.romance
03-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Any bros at Rao2 last saturday 26/2, one large group took out abt 15 gals at one go. Not much left for the rest who are still there.... :( .....hiazz...
It seems like RAO2 is getting more & more popular. Do not go there later than 10pm. I remember going there close to midnite on a fri nite & saw only 2 gals left at the bar counter. Both definitely cannot make it in terms of looks.
But will be there again soon....Real soon....hahaha
cheers

justl00king
03-03-2005, 06:04 PM
I read the whole thread but still blur like sotong. Can anyone advise on how to get there from merchant court hotel ratchada? Just need to know what to tell the taxi driver cos me no speak thai. :confused:

naemlo
03-03-2005, 10:40 PM
I read the whole thread but still blur like sotong. Can anyone advise on how to get there from merchant court hotel ratchada? Just need to know what to tell the taxi driver cos me no speak thai. :confused:

Ratchayotin, after the IMAX... beside the flyover... dun think I help :P But if u want to go, I can bring u there, free first drink for me....

Mr.romance
04-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Ratchayotin, after the IMAX... beside the flyover... dun think I help :P But if u want to go, I can bring u there, free first drink for me....
Don be a cheapo lah...Mr mai Au Mai Au Mai Au....So when u going down to BKK again?
:p

naemlo
04-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Don be a cheapo lah...Mr mai Au Mai Au Mai Au....So when u going down to BKK again?

When u want to go?? I waiting for Mr Romance......

justl00king
04-03-2005, 08:34 PM
I can bring u there, free first drink for me....No prob bro, first drink my one :)

ciakpachineng
05-03-2005, 03:34 PM

me speak little thai but still have to direct a blur taxi driver (a slightly deaf and old pensioner ...some more) to get to Rao2....it was a case of the deaf & blind leading the blind but we still got there in 1 piece

...tell taxi driver to "pai Ratchayothin" which after end of ratchada rd...Rao2 is just after IMAX on right
BTW, if taxi driver does not know Ratchayothin...ask him "kap ban" (go home) any cabbie who does not know should go home and sleep..

naemlo
07-03-2005, 10:19 AM
No prob bro, first drink my one :)

Wow I saw this, when when? I'm still trying to enjoy n discover Rao2 which Mr Romance loves a lot.

Freestyler69
07-03-2005, 10:45 AM
me speak little thai but still have to direct a blur taxi driver (a slightly deaf and old pensioner ...some more) to get to Rao2....it was a case of the deaf & blind leading the blind but we still got there in 1 piece

...tell taxi driver to "pai Ratchayothin" which after end of ratchada rd...Rao2 is just after IMAX on right
BTW, if taxi driver does not know Ratchayothin...ask him "kap ban" (go home) any cabbie who does not know should go home and sleep..

if coming frm Ratchada.. tell taxi driver no need to go on top fly over to turn back.. just use the U-Tutrn below the flyover.. you walk from there.. saves u at least 10-15mins time just to jam there to u turn..

just walk across to IMAX and follow on from there or if you'r a lazy bastard like me.. hail a taxi from IMAX

justl00king
08-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Wow I saw this, when when? I'm still trying to enjoy n discover Rao2 which Mr Romance loves a lot.Are you based in BKK? Will contact you when i there? ;)

naemlo
08-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Are you based in BKK? Will contact you when i there? ;)

Not base in BKK but always there. Just inform me when u r going. I will try to join u.

justl00king
08-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Not base in BKK but always there. Just inform me when u r going. I will try to join u.Up 6 for ya. ;)

Mr.romance
09-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Not base in BKK but always there. Just inform me when u r going. I will try to join u.
Don mislead people leh Mr Maiao Maiao, you are there most of the time...not always there lah...I am still waiting for u to join me...

Mr.romance
10-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Up 6 for ya. ;)
Hi bro,

Just tell him the date u are going & I will make sure he accomodate you & join you for your upcoming BKK trip since u up his pts..
hahaha

justl00king
10-03-2005, 04:55 AM
Hi bro,

Just tell him the date u are going & I will make sure he accomodate you & join you for your upcoming BKK trip since u up his pts..
hahaha
Up him points for his guidance.Are you coming too?The more the merrier! Come come we go party in LOS!!! ;)

By the way, What your age group ah? I say first hor, i old man liao :D

Freestyler69
10-03-2005, 09:48 AM
Up him points for his guidance.Are you coming too?The more the merrier! Come come we go party in LOS!!! ;)

wei wei.. when you guys planing trip? let me know le.. can I join you sifus??

it's been a long time for me already.. since Jan..2 months!

naemlo
10-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Don mislead people leh Mr Maiao Maiao, you are there most of the time...not always there lah...I am still waiting for u to join me...

Give me a confirmed date... dun say say... Or u want me to put the date??? :p

naemlo
10-03-2005, 09:57 AM

Wow u old?? Hahahah same same as me, Mr Romance is a young punk...
When will u be in BKK??

justl00king
10-03-2005, 06:43 PM
When will u be in BKK??Waiting for the damn sin travel agent to confirm my hotel booking. :mad:

balonglong
10-03-2005, 07:47 PM
It seems like RAO2 is getting more & more popular. Do not go there later than 10pm. I remember going there close to midnite on a fri nite & saw only 2 gals left at the bar counter. Both definitely cannot make it in terms of looks.
But will be there again soon....Real soon....hahaha
cheers

hi Mr romance, never been to a club like Rao2 b4, so is it fine to go there alone? is it once you pay for LT, you can bring the girl back to hotel immediately, as not wise to increase the cost by drink more ;)

naemlo
11-03-2005, 09:40 AM
Waiting for the damn sin travel agent to confirm my hotel booking. :mad:

Ok inform me asap... btw agar agar when?? This time go I will try to discover n enjoy Rao2, Mr Romance u seeing this.. I'm trying

naemlo
11-03-2005, 09:44 AM
hi Mr romance, never been to a club like Rao2 b4, so is it fine to go there alone? is it once you pay for LT, you can bring the girl back to hotel immediately, as not wise to increase the cost by drink more ;)

Yes u can go alone, once u pay barfine then she is yours.

Freestyler69
11-03-2005, 12:07 PM

go early, order minimum drinks, choose your gal, give her a couple of lady Drink, get out asap to avoid incur charges.. she's yours after you pay $$

then you can ask her to suggest place that might interest you, like disco, makan, etc etc. or you might wanna pump non stop till 6am.

Freestyler69
11-03-2005, 12:08 PM

bro, barfine is a fee on top of what you pay for the girl. I think Rao2 no barfine, just booking fee.

naemlo
11-03-2005, 12:18 PM
bro, barfine is a fee on top of what you pay for the girl. I think Rao2 no barfine, just booking fee.

OIC thanks, I'm still trying to learn the good thing in Rao2. I still can't figure out what is good.

ciakpachineng
11-03-2005, 01:55 PM

doesn't Rao2 have few cat (1) booking gal behind counter (2) sweet gals standing ouside and inside where U buy (3) all the rest like dancers, singers, waitresses, mamasans etc.....
Cat (1) is straightforward where U pay and takeaway but quality not that good.
Cat (2) sweeter and younger.....sit, buy drinks chit chat and then takeaway... best cat
Cat (3) need some sianing but might as well go for cat(2) which have better chicks

Barfine applies to one cat while booking fee applies to another...my 2b worth. :cool:

balonglong
11-03-2005, 07:00 PM

tks for yr help, will go there during my next trip to LOS :)

balonglong
11-03-2005, 07:08 PM
go early, order minimum drinks, choose your gal, give her a couple of lady Drink, get out asap to avoid incur charges.. she's yours after you pay $$

then you can ask her to suggest place that might interest you, like disco, makan, etc etc. or you might wanna pump non stop till 6am.

cool..pump her till 6am :D
btw is there lots of fair thai gal there, prefer fair instead of dark ones :p

Mr.romance
11-03-2005, 09:09 PM
It is fine to go RAO2 alone depending on ur objective there. There is liveband & dancers there for u to enjoy. You can always tapao a gal for LT
& bring her to any disco you want & screw her after tat. Tat is wat I do during my last trip.
LT is 2900 baht. But you had to buy her a drink which in total is 3100 baht.
No Bar fine is required at RAO2.
Actually bro Tirak99 had stated very clearly in the 1st page & 2nd posting of this thread on directions there & the damage...SO u may want to flip through it.
Cheers

Mr.romance
11-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Wow u old?? Hahahah same same as me, Mr Romance is a young punk...
When will u be in BKK??
WTF LJL you are only 2 yrs older than me leh. Still considered young leh.

Cummings
11-03-2005, 09:18 PM
WTF LJL you are only 2 yrs older than me leh. Still considered young leh.

Ok ok I am the young punk here.... Can you all bring me there then? I also want to go.... :D

Mr.romance
11-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Ok ok I am the young punk here.... Can you all bring me there then? I also want to go.... :D
So can we call ourselves the "Fine Young punks"...hahahaha
:D

balonglong
11-03-2005, 10:16 PM
It is fine to go RAO2 alone depending on ur objective there. There is liveband & dancers there for u to enjoy. You can always tapao a gal for LT
& bring her to any disco you want & screw her after tat. Tat is wat I do during my last trip.
LT is 2900 baht. But you had to buy her a drink which in total is 3100 baht.
No Bar fine is required at RAO2.
Actually bro Tirak99 had stated very clearly in the 1st page & 2nd posting of this thread on directions there & the damage...SO u may want to flip through it.
Cheers

tks for yr help. can't wait to go there liao ;)

kwanteen
12-03-2005, 03:41 AM
tks for yr help. can't wait to go there liao ;)

they are setting up own webby, check it out hope it helps :p

http://www.raococktaillounge.com/

chok dee na krup

balonglong
12-03-2005, 10:50 AM
they are setting up own webby, check it out hope it helps :p

http://www.raococktaillounge.com/

chok dee na krup

cool..is the webby for rao or rao2?
but dun know hw to read the thai signboard,
so hw am i going to know where is rao2 when i visit there for the first time :confused:

frankie
12-03-2005, 12:34 PM
visited RAO 3. The space is very class and spacious. they have included bar top dancing. They installed a one way mirror in the male toilet which allows you to look into the female toilet.

Of course the classy setup comes with higher price. The cost for the girls accompanying you would cost about 500THB per hour and the bottle of hard liqour also cost slightly more. ie you might be paying two time the price you used to pay in the RAO 1.

It is abit far from BBK city. It takes about 20 minutes using the highway (no jam). The taxi drivers are not using meter for the trip there. I paid about 280THB for the trip there. Understandable as they are likely to return to BKK city with an empty cab, so you effectively paid for two way trip. Going back to BKK city after that should not be an issue and they will go by meter because the staff from RAO will ensure that it the case - customer service. It is nice place if you have the cash and time to splash. We paid about more than 10,000THB.

I dont know how much the LT will cost as I have never booked any LT / ST. Just plain drinking and relaxing there. :p

naemlo
13-03-2005, 07:54 PM

U?? No prob, anytime... y not make it 19/3??? I buy 1 bottle of whisky for u.

Cummings
14-03-2005, 12:43 PM
U?? No prob, anytime... y not make it 19/3??? I buy 1 bottle of whisky for u.

Basket..you know I in SZ during that period. Purposely go during that time to save that bottlte of whisky right? I will hold you to it... :D

naemlo
14-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Basket..you know I in SZ during that period. Purposely go during that time to save that bottlte of whisky right? I will hold you to it... :D

End of the month I might be going Jakarta, want to join me??

Mr.romance
14-03-2005, 03:39 PM
End of the month I might be going Jakarta, want to join me??
No wonder u don wan to go BKK when I jio you tat period...

naemlo
14-03-2005, 03:43 PM
No wonder u don wan to go BKK when I jio you tat period...

U not confirm... cannot wait for u mah... so go Jakarta...

Mr.romance
14-03-2005, 06:19 PM
U not confirm... cannot wait for u mah... so go Jakarta...
Hah..Mr Maiao Maiao did I hear wrongly???..U are the one not confirm hor...
Don push the blame to me leh....U forgot wat u said when I called u meh :"Wah heng ler zai..."

naemlo
14-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Hah..Mr Maiao Maiao did I hear wrongly???..U are the one not confirm hor...
Don push the blame to me leh....U forgot wat u said when I called u meh :"Wah heng ler zai..."

Simi L??? No wonder u LJL....

plman2002
29-03-2005, 01:47 PM
visited RAO 3. The space is very class and spacious. they have included bar top dancing. They installed a one way mirror in the male toilet which allows you to look into the female toilet.

I dont know how much the LT will cost as I have never booked any LT / ST. Just plain drinking and relaxing there. :p

Went to RAO3 on 24/3 at ard 11+pm. kinda of late but boh pian cause reached hotel at abt 11pm.
Actually it is called RAO COCKTAIL LOUNGE & KARAOKE and it is located in Srinakorin (Hope I spell correctly. Heard from mummy)
Indeed very nice set up and the place is packed with ppl.
The mirror in the men's toilet can see thru to the ladies' toilet but nothing much of a hoo-ha.

Basically all gals (normally in house dress) behind counter can da-bao but too bad mi too late liao. All stock taken away. LT is THB2900. haiz~~~~~(ST dunno know cos i neber asked)
Next are those gals on the floor. You will see that all will wear a badge.
They have different alphabet with number on the badge.
Those with alphabet L & S or Z can da-bao. P & T cannot da-bao, only accompany customer drinking.

A bit far from Suhkumvit and the area has only RAO3 just like PUMP UP. No other joints.

Drank n talked to mummy till abt 1+ n I left the place since i cannot get any gal for the night. Halfway back to hotel, asked driver to divert to Siam Sq................................................ .

Mr.romance
29-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Went to RAO3 on 24/3 at ard 11+pm. kinda of late but boh pian cause reached hotel at abt 11pm.
Actually it is called RAO COCKTAIL LOUNGE & KARAOKE and it is located in Srinakorin (Hope I spell correctly. Heard from mummy)
Indeed very nice set up and the place is packed with ppl.
The mirror in the men's toilet can see thru to the ladies' toilet but nothing much of a hoo-ha.

Basically all gals (normally in house dress) behind counter can da-bao but too bad mi too late liao. All stock taken away. LT is THB2900. haiz~~~~~(ST dunno know cos i neber asked)
Next are those gals on the floor. You will see that all will wear a badge.
They have different alphabet with number on the badge.
Those with alphabet L & S or Z can da-bao. P & T cannot da-bao, only accompany customer drinking.

A bit far from Suhkumvit and the area has only RAO3 just like PUMP UP. No other joints.

Drank n talked to mummy till abt 1+ n I left the place since i cannot get any gal for the night. Halfway back to hotel, asked driver to divert to Siam Sq................................................ .

Bro sounds interesting...BOH JIO???

:)

plman2002
29-03-2005, 04:48 PM

Were u there??!?!?
Next time if mi go for out-station to BKK, i will inform u.

Mr.romance
29-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Were u there??!?!?
Onzzz...Heard Bro sstand were there a while..he jus came back...
Will be there end of next mth...how about u?

plman2002
29-03-2005, 08:44 PM

really, he was there. anyway me no time too.
end of next month. will try to fix during that time.
mi hq ppl wanna me go bkk every month now.
hahaha
hope to able to expand more of my work in Thailand.

masterkkj
30-03-2005, 10:18 AM
hello brudders! any of u guys going there soon? i am going there on 1th to 4th, and erm any idea tat the place i am staying pratumun, baiyoke suite is far from rao 2? or which rao is the best to go and which 1 is the closest from my hotel?

justcum
09-12-2007, 02:09 AM
any update on RAO from the seniors?

How abt info on Counter 39?

thanks

Mr.romantic
10-12-2007, 02:19 AM

Were u there??!?!?

walau BOH JIO???

Red_Tirak1099
10-12-2007, 02:24 AM
walau BOH JIO???
You wan Mr Romance aka eggkiller to jio you? Beware of this guy his got ICBM......International CheeBye Mouth. :D

BlueDragon193
10-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Rao 2 is better with more gals and cheaper than NEP and nearer to Ratchada.
One thing good about it is you can take your times to choose the gals behind the counter and book her out straight away without ordering your drinks.
Another benefit is you can buy their one year membership and negotiate with the mamasan to offset the gals booking. Best time to go early is at 7pm before the the local and expat come in and you can bring her out to any place you like before going back for overnight.

Sanuk

Red_Tirak1099
10-12-2007, 10:21 PM
One thing good about it is you can take your times to choose the gals behind the counter and book her out straight away without ordering your drinks.
Another benefit is you can buy their one year membership and negotiate with the mamasan to offset the gals booking. Best time to go early is at 7pm before the the local and expat come in and you can bring her out to any place you like before going back for overnight.

Sanuk
Is this the joint where there is a "dipping pool"? Wonder what the hell it is use for........also is it only the girls behind the counter can take out for overnight? Why the rest cant? Thanks :)

yinyang
10-12-2007, 10:45 PM
..How abt info on Counter 39?
Forget counter 39, bro Krestar QAed and I checked it out with him last year. Re-branded to some jap name. PLace bit worn down, seen better days. 3rd flr, off main suk near soi 39 -near Coca rest. Gals 1 eye see all, CMI. Suns closed, maybe chap lap now who knows (didn't think it'll survive long).

Rao2, been awhile last there. Further from ratachada and sutthisan stretch. ratchayothin, near Imax. On popular week nights, go before 8 else by 9+, better ones gone. Coyotes more for drinking with you. Beer caddies (gals behind bar counter serving drinks) all yours for asking. Once booked the tags come down on dress. Last time LT was 3k+, not sure if higher now.

Tried to look Rao3 last year, merry go round but hear closed? Any updates?

Mr.romantic
11-12-2007, 01:41 AM
You wan Mr Romance aka eggkiller to jio you? Beware of this guy his got ICBM......International CheeBye Mouth. :D

i think BBC network also lose to him for his news report coverage talent. :p

Red_Tirak1099
11-12-2007, 09:04 AM
i think BBC network also lose to him for his news report coverage talent. :pkekeke you are right! Carry tales gossip talent 2nd to none! Now he no chong LOS liao so no reports from him......his Godfather disowned him so he cannot go HDY & his gik break off with him so he cannot go Poseidon......555 :D

BlueDragon193
11-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Is this the joint where there is a "dipping pool"? Wonder what the hell it is use for........also is it only the girls behind the counter can take out for overnight? Why the rest cant? Thanks :)

"dipping pool"? not that I know off, care to explain or are you refering to The Pent club.
Yes, the rest are PR gals similar to other G clubs.

Red_Tirak1099
11-12-2007, 11:57 AM
"dipping pool"? not that I know off, care to explain or are you refering to The Pent club.
Yes, the rest are PR gals similar to other G clubs.Uncle me old but still not so blur leh.....this RAO....1 or 2 me dont know which one near Pattanakarn one.......got a pool/jacuzzi like that but never see bubbles maybe not working......smaller then Pent one.....cannot be confuse the Pent in Wittayu road......maybe is RAO3 that bro YY mentioned? :D

BlueDragon193
11-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Uncle me old but still not so blur leh.....this RAO....1 or 2 me dont know which one near Pattanakarn one.......got a pool/jacuzzi like that but never see bubbles maybe not working......smaller then Pent one.....cannot be confuse the Pent in Wittayu road......maybe is RAO3 that bro YY mentioned? :D

Oic, could be Rao 3 at Phatthanakan as I never been there and not worth travelling that far from Ratchada.
Old Uncle but young at heart..............

justcum
11-12-2007, 05:09 PM

Sanuk

BD,
thank for the info. :) think should make a trip there liow.
Seems it has not change since the thread began. Any idea wat is the lady booking prices now and do we pay anything to lady directly?

JC

justcum
11-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Forget counter 39, bro Krestar QAed and I checked it out with him last year. Re-branded to some jap name. PLace bit worn down, seen better days. 3rd flr, off main suk near soi 39 -near Coca rest. Gals 1 eye see all, CMI. Suns closed, maybe chap lap now who knows (didn't think it'll survive long).

Rao2, been awhile last there. Further from ratachada and sutthisan stretch. ratchayothin, near Imax. On popular week nights, go before 8 else by 9+, better ones gone. Coyotes more for drinking with you. Beer caddies (gals behind bar counter serving drinks) all yours for asking. Once booked the tags come down on dress. Last time LT was 3k+, not sure if higher now.

Tried to look Rao3 last year, merry go round but hear closed? Any updates?

if counter 39 is out, are there any other KTVs with ladies in see-through lingerie? neber been to one B4, like to try leh....:D

Wow... seems like Rao2 is a must try on my next trip

Mr.romantic
12-12-2007, 05:04 AM
kekeke you are right! Carry tales gossip talent 2nd to none! Now he no chong LOS liao so no reports from him......his Godfather disowned him so he cannot go HDY & his gik break off with him so he cannot go Poseidon......555 :D

wtf? why he cannot go Poseidon after breakup? still can find other girls what. he paiseh to bump into his gik there? :D

Red_Tirak1099
12-12-2007, 07:38 AM
wtf? why he cannot go Poseidon after breakup? still can find other girls what. he paiseh to bump into his gik there? :DHis gik Poy dumped him mah.....where got face to show up there right? kekekekeke....this is retribution for being a tales carrier :p

Mr.romantic
13-12-2007, 03:48 AM
His gik Poy dumped him mah.....where got face to show up there right? kekekekeke....this is retribution for being a tales carrier :p

you like that say him goot meh? :p

Mr.romantic
14-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Bangkok RAO & RAO2... 13-12-2007 06:45 PM Mai an neh rude le

must have touched the raw nerves of that boh lanpar "BBC Reporter" again. :D

http://www.cigarettes-collection.com/public/images/pictures/benson&hedgesegitto.jpg

i was wondering what he is up to lately? have the GM Disco clowns spotted him as of late?

issan_madboy
14-12-2007, 01:08 AM
hur hur hur brother romantic i like your signature...:D

Red_Tirak1099
14-12-2007, 01:13 AM
I like your pic.....of BENSON & Hedges.....hehehehe.....subtle but powerful....kekekke :D

motodiary
14-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Is RAO2 open for business tonight? Does anyone know places like this will be open or not despite the ruling banning all sale of alcohol at bars? Since the primary purpose of such places are to allow booking of girls, customers can choose girls while drinking Coke too.. :p ... I certainly hope so...

Mr.romantic
14-12-2007, 11:43 PM
hur hur hur brother romantic i like your signature...

hur hur hur. must let everyone know what he said before.

I like your pic.....of BENSON & Hedges.....hehehehe.....subtle but powerful....kekekke :D

hahaha not sure if everyone here know what it means. :D

acmilan
20-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Any bro been to Rao2 recently? How is quality of gals and prices?
Have not been for many years and thinking of dropping by. Any info would be much appreciated and will up rep. Thanks :)

naemlo
20-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Any bro been to Rao2 recently? How is quality of gals and prices?

I was there abt 2 weeks ago. About 20 plus gers. Quality depends on individual. 5 bottles of Black, 10k. Dunno the rates for the ger's hours. ST 1500-2000 while LT 3000-4000. I brought 1 back n cost me 3000 LT, everything in except for the ger's time spent in the pub.

BlueDragon193
20-06-2011, 04:10 PM
I was there abt 2 weeks ago. About 20 plus gers. Quality depends on individual. 5 bottles of Black, 10k. Dunno the rates for the ger's hours. ST 1500-2000 while LT 3000-4000. I brought 1 back n cost me 3000 LT, everything in except for the ger's time spent in the pub.

I remember they have a membership package where you can select a combination of either whisky or LD or LT and or both. Not sure they still offer that.

naemlo
20-06-2011, 07:03 PM
I remember they have a membership package where you can select a combination of either whisky or LD or LT and or both. Not sure they still offer that.

Yes but didn't ask about it. Anyway if I dun remember wrongly, the papasan told me if you get 20,000THB package, 1 or 2 ger for ST free.

sstand
20-06-2011, 10:28 PM
hi bro namlo and ac wow been a long time! How's life? Namlo still active at los :-). Btw rao2 is the one located at imax near future park rangsit correct? Still open after all these years? Use to be regular at rao but it closed long ago.

sstand
20-06-2011, 10:33 PM
hi bro namlo and ac wow been a long time! How's life? Namlo still active at los :-). Btw rao2 is the one located at imax near future park rangsit correct? Still open after all these years? Use to be regular at rao but it closed long ago.

naemlo
20-06-2011, 10:34 PM

Wow finally u r back.... Been donkey years since we last met. Ya beside imax after the petrol kiosk.

sstand
20-06-2011, 10:51 PM
ha ha ha. Knn not back la. All along here just hybernating, spelling correct or not old leaw forgot how to spell. Ha ha ha. I think i still have a video of u drunk recorded in my old old nokia 6230 hp ha ha but back up in my storage hard disk. Ha ha. How's thing? Still back in los often or moved there already? 7 years have passed hor so fast.

sstand
20-06-2011, 10:55 PM
plman also disappear. Ha ha. In your opinion Still as happening and worth to go rao2? Or just go cowboy pay 3k and bar fine settle? :-)

naemlo
21-06-2011, 12:09 AM
I think i still have a video of u drunk recorded in my old old nokia 6230 hp ha ha but back up in my storage hard disk. Ha ha. How's thing? Still back in los often or moved there already? 7 years have passed hor so fast.

Knn so long still keep. I am currently working in BKK.

plman also disappear. Ha ha. In your opinion Still as happening and worth to go rao2? Or just go cowboy pay 3k and bar fine settle? :-)

The green man also disappear. Worth or not, up to individual. For me, I drink if I horny then get my ger back else just leave the place.

ahfat
21-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Greetings to all bros.

Fatty here going to bkk with a few friends for some fun next month. Plan for 1 month but still cannot decide which hotel to stay. Hopefully bros here can help me out. budget is around 80SGD/night.

Cheers

Garage1
21-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Greetings to all bros.

Fatty here going to bkk with a few friends for some fun next month. Plan for 1 month but still cannot decide which hotel to stay. Hopefully bros here can help me out. budget is around 80SGD/night.

Cheers

greetings to u fatty...
fatty and few friends cannot read and search the thread for info? too fat and lazy to read?

plman2002
21-06-2011, 06:16 PM

I was wondering why i sneezzing a lot today. So its you!
How r u bro? Remember u were central of attraction when
I brought u to Rao. Hahaha.

naemlo
21-06-2011, 07:19 PM

Wow who angered the green man? He is back... :rolleyes:

sstand
21-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Knn so long still keep. I am currently working in BKK.

The green man also disappear. Worth or not, up to individual. For me, I drink if I horny then get my ger back else just leave the place.

I Nostalgia ma. :-)

Oh Ok Ok How long wil u be there? Ah ya just get visa and be PR there la, LOL. Pasa thai mern khun Thai leaw cai mai tawn ni?
:-)

sstand
21-06-2011, 09:51 PM
How r u bro? Remember u were central of attraction when
I brought u to Rao. Hahaha.

Of course Of course I remember my good bro. Those were the days. Ha Ha Ha. Mama Name you still remember her. U guess where is she now? Ha Ha Ha. Ran into her about 4 or 5 years back at another gentleman club. ha ha ha

acmilan
10-07-2011, 02:34 AM

Thanks, bro for the info. Will check it out on next trip. :)