MUST TRY A-GoGos Bars in Ranking position

1) Baccara
Price for 1 drink 150 baht onwards

1st floor - bikini babes
Non-smoking

2th floor - Schoolgirl wear
Smoking

Good points : Plenitiful of babes, not pushy and happening
Bad points : Babes aim for japanese , angmohs as they wan to conmore money. Bar fine and LT damages are higher than other bars. And it is always full, go earlier to get a good spot and start scanning. Recommended time 9-915pm to enter.

Waitress, Coyotes and Mummy : Not pushy for drinks
Environment - Happening and lots of babes
Damage - Depends on how many drinks you buy

ST-2500baht
LT-4000baht-5000baht
Bar Fine - 800 baht

2) Shark

Price for 1 drink 160 baht onwards
Price for ladies drink 120 baht

1st floor - bikini wear
Non-smoking

2th floor - bikin wear
Smoking

Good points : Lower drink and ladies drink damages, plentiful of babes
Bad points : Waitress will push for drinks. Babes not so happening compare to Baccara but still ok some will play.

Waitress, coyotes and mummy : Pushy for drinks but still can reject but if your drink finish den you have to buy again
Damage : Drink and ladies drinks are lower compare to other bars
Bar fine : Also lower compare to other bars

Environment : Cosy and comfortable, good place to chill

ST- 2500 baht
LT-4000-5000 baht

Ryke
11-10-2011, 06:00 PM
3) Midnite

Price for 1 drink 160 baht onwards

One floor only , if want to smoke pls move out to the entrance to smoke.

Good points - The babes there are more GFE, more friendly service from mummy and waitress

Bad points - Pushy for drinks , bills have to check regulary as they have overcharge issues. Small pool of babes, but babes are more obedient

Good point - Smaller place , very near to the stage so have a good view at every corner.

Waitress , coyotes and mummy : Pushy for drinks
Environment - Near to stage , reasonable space for seating area
Damage - No of drinks bought , try to control especially the girls there KC you very easy .

ST-2000-2500 baht
LT - 4000 baht

Ryke
11-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Things to take note in ranking position in A-GoGos Bars

1) Settle bill every time after ordering and serving your drinks/ladies drinks

2)Bring plentiful of 100 baht,50 baht and 20 baht for settling bills as they will shortchange you and act blur.

3)Do not sit with coyotes and other performers as thier ladies drink is 300 baht onwards. And also cannot st/lt them out. Unless you are willing to spend at own choice

4)Do not pay your damages until the deed is done.

5)Ask and nego with lady if LT stay with you till wat time and how many shots etc . Becareful if got attitude lady dont bring back if not you sleep alone that night.

Example: Go back hotel after 1 shot , lady sit down and cry and say father/mother die want to go home. Kneel and beg you to let her go back.

6)Keep your valuables in safe when reach hotel if not nxt day all gone

7)Always scan and analyse the lady you are checking on is a LADY !

8) If you got a ladyboy and the time you realised is too late , pay 500baht and ask her to FxxK Off.

If there is more things or questions to check or enquire feel free to pm me . More than willing to help!!!

The rest of the bar dont bother to enter cause the good ones are at baccara & shark.

sentinel21
11-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Just to share..

Tilac was the better one for me.. Lots of sitting space and had lots of fun with the girls there.. Not SYTs but mid to late 20s..

Baccara just too many Japs inside.. If U want to bar fine a lady, have to pay for 2 lady drink first.. Add on bar fine.. It's already damn ex..

Ultraone
11-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Just to share..

Tilac was the better one for me.. Lots of sitting space and had lots of fun with the girls there.. Not SYTs but mid to late 20s..

Baccara just too many Japs inside.. If U want to bar fine a lady, have to pay for 2 lady drink first.. Add on bar fine.. It's already damn ex..

Bars at Soi Cowboy are getting out of hand with their expensive drinks and higher bar fine. The Japanese are spoiling the market and the girls are charging high prices. Baccara nowadays very crowded with Japs and the girls expect you to pay like a jap and perform like one too - 3 mins :p

ahtecklim
12-10-2011, 06:27 PM

Babes aim for japanese , angmohs as they wan to conmore money. ST-2500baht
LT-4000baht-5000baht
Bar Fine - 800 baht

2) Shark
ST- 2500 baht
LT-4000-5000 baht

Look in the mirror before you judge other, If we are willing to pay more than what you pay at home for a fuck , I think we also become part of the problem

LT 4000B min? Thats SGD160!

I always wonder why we always think other are chaitow when we pay these type of prices!

SoSunny
12-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Hmm, n i always thought that nana plaza is more expensive. Now it seems like the other way. I paid 2000b for ST n the barfine was 600b.

project_devils
12-10-2011, 11:45 PM
market in cowboy are already spoilt... they anyhow price le...

Bars at Soi Cowboy are getting out of hand with their expensive drinks and higher bar fine. The Japanese are spoiling the market and the girls are charging high prices. Baccara nowadays very crowded with Japs and the girls expect you to pay like a jap and perform like one too - 3 mins :p

Yokosi
13-10-2011, 01:17 PM

.....LT-4000-5000 baht

Why are you trying to do by opening a new A Go Go thread in Bangkok when there is another thread such as " Dedicated to Bangkok A Go Go " ???. :mad:

And this old thread was started years ago !!!.

Opening new threads does not meant that you will get points which are useless as the points would not even get you a free beer let alone a free f**k !!!.:mad:

You could at least update that old bangkok A Go Go thread !!!.

And thank you for all your details about the bars in Soi Cowboy ( for the newbies ) and no thank you ( from me ) because i have been going there on and off for the past 8 plus years !!!. Your details on the bars are not new !!!.

Ryke
20-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Why are you trying to do by opening a new A Go Go thread in Bangkok when there is another thread such as " Dedicated to Bangkok A Go Go " ???. :mad:

And this old thread was started years ago !!!.

Opening new threads does not meant that you will get points which are useless as the points would not even get you a free beer let alone a free f**k !!!.:mad:

You could at least update that old bangkok A Go Go thread !!!.

And thank you for all your details about the bars in Soi Cowboy ( for the newbies ) and no thank you ( from me ) because i have been going there on and off for the past 8 plus years !!!. Your details on the bars are not new !!!.

Hi , I didnt know it bothers you when i actually share some info on another thread. And points is not what i am looking for , just want to know more pple here and can form a group to BKK . And so what if you have been going BKK for the past 8 years ? If you are trying to prove that you are experienced then you are. Thanks and no thanks.

modusoperandi
20-10-2011, 05:49 AM
LT 4000B min? Thats SGD160!

I always wonder why we always think other are chaitow when we pay these type of prices!

At 4,000 B that pussy better be magical or she has to look like a Thai tv star. I remember back when Poseidon was good the model lounge had some Thai tv star lookalikes. I took one girl there (way back in 2005) that resembled a Korean pop star for 3500. It's the only time i've ever paid beyond <2k for a lay but it was worth it. Really stunning girl.

4,000 baht LT for go go bar trash is why I don't go to go-gos. :D

vmtech
20-10-2011, 07:53 AM
Haha. How times have changed. I remembered when I started my agg thread 8 yrs ago, the drinks were like 85-95thb and barfine was 500thb max.

No such thing as LT 4000thb last time haha. Could bring a 18yo spinner from shark out at a ST Price of 1500 and she'll somehow end up LT with no extra charge.

How times and prices have changed.

Haha

Nonteerak2553
20-10-2011, 08:58 AM
How times and prices have changed.

Prices changed due too many chaitao around. :p
Nana or cowboy was never cheap to me, rather go to intramara and scout for gems, much more fun this way, but these gems are very dangerous, their KC is much more powerful then what the agg has, not for a weak heart person.:D

My humble 5 satang worth.

vmtech
20-10-2011, 09:10 AM
Prices changed due too many chaitao around. :p
Nana or cowboy was never cheap to me, rather go to intramara and scout for gems, much more fun this way, but these gems are very dangerous, their KC is much more powerful then what the agg has, not for a weak heart person.:D

My humble 5 satang worth.

Ya now it seems to be the intermara region to get cheaper alternatives. In the past there wasnt even a need to travel there cuz in suk the drinks and girls quality were good and cheap. Like all things in life, the scene gets affected by inflation and since supply meets demand, here u have, an overpriced cheonging environment.

And regarding baccara, no idea why, but it seems like it's a joint where everyone including newbies would flock to.

drekman
20-10-2011, 09:16 AM
japanese can go and die. Y pay such high prices as thai is poor again with all those flood.

norice
20-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Vmtech,

It's been longtime, are you able to get it up or need assistance? Just checking!

ladgaga2
20-10-2011, 07:18 PM
I love a go go bars. be it a new thread or not. thansk for the effort :D:D

robinllp
22-10-2011, 08:32 PM
I like to read bros stories abt soi cowboy. Keep it up.........😄