PDA

View Full Version : need help Baiyoke sky hotel

monster2010
29-09-2012, 04:34 PM
hi,

i will be going to thailand next week.
intention is to book Baiyoke sky hotel

wonder if there is any special night life or special massage there?

if not, any recommendation of hotel which i can easily hunt nearby during night time?

really appreciate your sharings

many thanks bros!

dragonstar87
29-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Bro is this hotel haunted

aerandir
30-09-2012, 01:24 AM
this hotel is pretty pricey as compared to others imo..also, if you are bringing girls back to your room you will need to pay extras which some hotels dont need

conman
30-09-2012, 01:44 AM
Bro is this hotel haunted

Hahaha. The ghost is waiting at the lift whenever you go back with a girl. He will ask you to pay a 'barfine' for bringing a guest. An old and boring hotel!

dragonstar87
30-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Hahaha. The ghost is waiting at the lift whenever you go back with a girl. He will ask you to pay a 'barfine' for bringing a guest. An old and boring hotel!

Is it true bro about this as a friend told me about this he said he notice the walkway very erriy and spooky and he also said that someone died in a room next to the exit door on 5 floor

jayboy
30-09-2012, 09:39 AM
hi,

i will be going to thailand next week.
intention is to book Baiyoke sky hotel

wonder if there is any special night life or special massage there?

if not, any recommendation of hotel which i can easily hunt nearby during night time?

really appreciate your sharings

many thanks bros!

http://www.budacco.com/rooms.php http://www.pratunampavilion.com/ bro try these 2 hotel also. Just next to baiyoke sky also.

conman
30-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Is it true bro about this as a friend told me about this he said he notice the walkway very erriy and spooky and he also said that someone died in a room next to the exit door on 5 floor

I don't know if anyone died there before but I can tell you that it's spooky along the walkway and very troublesome every you go out cos you gotta take a lift to the 5th storey and trf to another one to the room. Besides, the check in and check out is nightmare cos they cater to alot of tour groups. Try other hotels la. There are many aplenty of good hotels in Bkk.

monster2010
30-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the recommendation and comment!

hmm... seem like this hotel more to a couple staying place.
then a place where i can cure my loneliness at night.

like to seek some recommendation.

any hotel which i can easily walk around for night sack and special massage? :)

crazysexycool
01-10-2012, 12:54 AM
I m frequent silom / sathorn resident .. Lotsa makan there ... Not sure abt special mssage ... But the infamous (read chop chop) patpong is there ....

The pasar malam starts from the east end of silom road (saladaeng).. Before Birds and Bees or Burger king ... N stops after a big (i really mean big) junction .. Or this electronic shop called Akihabara... Altho there are still some stalls after this junction, its not so interesting

Some decent hotels there n nice service apts ... Convenient too ... Just rem to choose those around patpong where most food n stuff are ... West side of silom is pretty boring ... Not much or infact nothing sometimes

Check out Agoda Silom / Sathorn Area near patpong on the map .. Easier to see the hotels there

knowntender
01-10-2012, 05:43 AM
I stayed in Baiyoke Sky for one night long time ago. Have had no intention to return since then.

I think you are smart to look for other hotels than Baiyoke Sky .

monster2010
01-10-2012, 01:25 PM
oh...

seem like baiyoke sky hotel not really recommended...

thanks!

wonder if you guys can recommend some hotels which i can easily find night snacks and pretty chick or special massage near the hotel?

that will be much appreciated!