PDA

View Full Version : Fun in Bkk

Mr F
07-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Hi,

Any1 knw if got any happening cheonging places & massage places in bkk where they have special & can bring back hotel & got outcall? Or something related?

Address pls as well.

If yes what are the rate for outcall & non outcall? Tip how much?
Can bring out when u go touring n need to buy them gift n treat them meals?

Pls reply. Thanks

niknik889
07-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Cold hard cash is always better than treats gifts and meals..............lol.Cash plus treats gifts and meals would be optimal!

Mr F
10-04-2013, 02:07 AM
Bro

Noted. Tks

Lampard
12-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Good day;
Can any bro recommend a good place for shower, solid massage and HJ? Use to go to 1 place but it has been closed or shifted. Thanks..

:D

woshixiong
12-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Dont be lazy theres afew thread in this section with lotsa details already go dig up and read.

Lampard
14-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Woshixiong, I have tried looking for it but cannot find. If you think you know where please highlight as there are thousands of pages. If not thanks alot for not sharing..

sexy78d4
15-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Think read from previous threads Poseidon is popular with massage + +++.

But never tried not sure good or not.

Think drivers there will know if u take cab.

HorLuSee
16-04-2013, 04:54 AM
BKK quite hard to miss action. Think its harder to find a place with no action

Lampard
18-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Think read from previous threads Poseidon is popular with massage + +++.

But never tried not sure good or not.

Think drivers there will know if u take cab.

Thank you bro for suggesting. Read through Poisedon MP report and is a Sex MP. I have been to 1 long time back somewhere in Ayuthaya area. The gal will only bath you in a bathtub thoroughly and give you a good solid massage. Then they will offer you HJ. Strictly no FJ in that place. Think all these MP have closed down. Now most offer sex. Usually this places the massage is not that solid. Haha, anyway, thank you very much.

Pinkreika
19-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Thank you bro for suggesting. Read through Poisedon MP report and is a Sex MP. I have been to 1 long time back somewhere in Ayuthaya area. The gal will only bath you in a bathtub thoroughly and give you a good solid massage. Then they will offer you HJ. Strictly no FJ in that place. Think all these MP have closed down. Now most offer sex. Usually this places the massage is not that solid. Haha, anyway, thank you very much.

Hi Frank, u looking for solid massage and still want the puyings to bath you without HJ and FJ is not easy nowadays.

1)Massage Parlour if u are lucky u might get good massage and still a FJ place.

2) kapoo joints is mainly for a quick let out which means HJ and for special request with good baht FJ comes along too but not all puyings u get will give u a good massage.

BothMassage Parlour and Kapoo joints u will get bath by them and massage by them, it's just your luck to get good massage instead of piano ones.

;)

Soopafly
19-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Try Cha Cha at 37.2 Massage on Sukhumvit ;) FS with good massage and all :eek:

Lampard
20-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Hi Frank, u looking for solid massage and still want the puyings to bath you without HJ and FJ is not easy nowadays.

1)Massage Parlour if u are lucky u might get good massage and still a FJ place.

2) kapoo joints is mainly for a quick let out which means HJ and for special request with good baht FJ comes along too but not all puyings u get will give u a good massage.

BothMassage Parlour and Kapoo joints u will get bath by them and massage by them, it's just your luck to get good massage instead of piano ones.

;)

Thank you very much bro Pinkreika. I also suspect all those MP which I have tried in the 80s and 90s no more. Now most of it comes with sex unless go to those Traditional Thai Massage. Xie Xie Ni for the tips..:D

Lampard
20-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Try Cha Cha at 37.2 Massage on Sukhumvit ;) FS with good massage and all :eek:

Thank you very much bro Soopafly. Will check it out when I am there in May. Cheers...:D

Mr F
21-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Noted & thanks all for input.. If got update feel free to input. Me gg there soon..