PDA

View Full Version : How the heck to accept the people's decisions if FTs Bangalas are involved?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-05-2013, 05:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Azmin: Pakatan leaders must decide how often they want rallies
By REGINA LEE

PETALING JAYA: Pakatan Rakyat leaders must decide if they want to hold rallies every week or every month, said PKR deputy president Azmin Ali.

"The whole talk about electoral reforms must move forward, but concurrently, governments must start work now," Azmin told reporters here on Friday.

During the mammoth Pakatan Rakyat rally at the Kelana Jaya Stadium Wednesday night, Azmin had tweeted: "Accept the people's decision. Move forward with the policy of caring for the people and not bullying them for the sake of the country's peace and prosperity."

A subsequent tweet added: "The people are already sick of extreme politics. Accept the punishment. Reflect yourselves. Admit weaknesses. Move forward. Focus on the people and not your allies."

On Friday, he clarified that he was not lambasting the rally held to protest against the general election results.

But he said the party had to move forward concurrently by putting in the first steps towards governing Selangor.

"Let me clarify, the peaceful rally is legitimate and it is our right that is enshrined in the constitution.

"But as party leaders, we must determine whether we want peaceful rallies every week, or every month? We have to decide."

Azmin also reiterated that he did not go for the rally not because he had disagreed with it.

"I have been going to one rally after another for the past 15 years. But in the future rallies, I will be there and support them," he said.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?151813-How-the-heck-to-accept-the-people-s-decisions-if-FTs-Bangalas-are-involved&goto=newpost).