PDA

View Full Version : Lackey Ha-nazi trying doubly hard to be stupid

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-05-2013, 10:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/teachers-in-s-pore-not-assessed-based-on/670040.html

PEASANTPORE: Local peasant teachers are not assessed based on how well their peasant students perform in exams. Senior Parliamentary Sex-cretary for Propoganda Education Ha-nazi Daipi gave this assurance to fool peasant parents at a sham dialogue on education.

Ha-nazi was speaking at an Ruler Loong's Peasantpore Conversation session organised by the Education Ministry on Thursday evening.

He said: "Only a fool will believe teachers are assessed based on their overall performance and overall contribution to the whole process of educating our children. That is how we spread fairy tales. I fucking want to say, we arses in MOE do not set KPIs using exam passing marks hor. So please do not send me hate mail and bombard me weekly hor! If you want blame some, please target the principals hor! They are paid to take your blame and must respond to your fucking hate mails ok. I only Ruler Loong's messenger, and usually, during a war, no messengers are ever killed ok."

More than 100 participants, mostly peasant parents, educators, and students, joined the dialogue. The hot topic was on how to minimise what many felt, was an excessive focus on exams and grades, an evil of Peasantpore's Educational System modeled after the fabled Imperial China Examination System.

Some of the more naive participants said that national exams at a young age should be abolished all together. However, others said that there should be more innovative and practical ways of assessing a student's potential.

May Tay, a student, said: "KNNCCB lah, everyone knows when Old Autocrat's grandson funk his Mandarin, they fucking allow him to take a IQ test and presto, diagnose as high IQ and got special permission to skip national school and go to Yankee school. How cum only got variety of assessment methods for well connected people and everyone fucking hell go through the meat grinding exam system huh?

"This example only sends a good signal to peasant, and to society as well, that if you have connections, then suddenly got people recognise your unique strengths lor and for the rest, all labeled as cheap labours for foreign MNC if cock up your England and Cina papers."

Marie Hwang, a peasant mother of four, felt that the PSLE should be scaled down. She said: "Fucking hell, we still using the old Victorian 3R ok. One wrongly placed full stop or a comma wrong, kanna slammed. And which clown still encourage peasant children to use fucking Cina dictionary lor? Fucking hell ok."

Senior Parliamentary Sex-cretary of Education Propoganda, Sim Ann who was the Champion to import cheap foreign talents, said that the participants of the dialogue raised a number of 'interesting points', meaning they can moan and groan but status quo will prevail.

"CCB, all only fucking complain, say why we follow East Asiatic rote learning but never learn from the Nordic paedophiles? I fucking need to remind you stupid peasants that Ruler Loong is only interested in educating peasants only to work for MNCs as cheap labourers. If each peasant is taught logical and critical reasoning, they fucking hell start asking why they must kowtow to Ruler Loong's picture? Why only Familee and their Nobles entitled to boons and not them? You think Ruler Loong wants that meh? Not happy, migrate to Northern Matland and do bend squat when the cops 'suka suka' want to tekan your lor! Fucking imbeciles."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?151829-Lackey-Ha-nazi-trying-doubly-hard-to-be-stupid&goto=newpost).