PDA

View Full Version : krabi happening??

jimfairy
01-04-2014, 07:22 PM
will b going to krabi tis weekend.. suppose to go with my gf but last min break off haha.. flight n room all booked. will b going there alone.

any recommended farms or agogo bar? or pubs or nightclub? plz advuse..:)

devilchan78
01-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Look for the place called Centerpoint n inside lotsa Pubs n
one transgen show otherwise very quite unlike Phuket

matong36
01-04-2014, 10:02 PM
I personally like krabi. Besides cheap food and plentiful massage, everywhere is sabai sabai. Nightlife at centre point are live bands, disco and a few bars. Did not see much ladies there. I recommend the bars behind beach road. Aonang mcdonalds is easy to catch and directly opposite is a dark alley with probably 4-5 bars. Those are lady bars and go get a drink or two. Bars there can barfine and bring back hotel short time or long time up to you. Been there last september and really easy to hook them up. I forgot the bar name but you should walk all the way in and be at the second last bar on the right. Girls are hot there. At centrepoint, good place to party with good booze is go up one level and to the pub on your right. I will be going there again when its low prak, and probably note down the names of the pubs so will be helpful for our krabi mongers. Cheers.

jimfairy
02-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Look for the place called Centerpoint n inside lotsa Pubs n
one transgen show otherwise very quite unlike Phuket

I personally like krabi. Besides cheap food and plentiful massage, everywhere is sabai sabai. Nightlife at centre point are live bands, disco and a few bars. Did not see much ladies there. I recommend the bars behind beach road. Aonang mcdonalds is easy to catch and directly opposite is a dark alley with probably 4-5 bars. Those are lady bars and go get a drink or two. Bars there can barfine and bring back hotel short time or long time up to you. Been there last september and really easy to hook them up. I forgot the bar name but you should walk all the way in and be at the second last bar on the right. Girls are hot there. At centrepoint, good place to party with good booze is go up one level and to the pub on your right. I will be going there again when its low prak, and probably note down the names of the pubs so will be helpful for our krabi mongers. Cheers.

thxs so much for both advise...:)