PDA

View Full Version : DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

BkkSiamKia
15-07-2015, 04:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NJ5GsUN.jpg

Went BKK during Songkran period & decided to go suhumvit walk walk.
This shop I visited provide one of the best & affordable service among those situated at there. Out of so many selection. I choose Dream. She have the height & figure...

My FR on Dream

Looks: 9/10 (SYT, Fair Tall Pretty looking)
Boobs: 7/10 (Not busty type)
Pussy: 9/10 (Cleanly Shaved & gets wet easily!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Deepthroat type!!)
FJ: 10/10 (Wet & tight & solid cowgirl)

She provide full shower svc. After cleaning my dick she straight away give me a blow job on the spot!! I cannot endure & went to bed & 69 her. Follow by missionary & cowgirl... Her moans are solid.. Same as AV girls...

Downside about this massage is the interior looks abit old, maybe the boss can do some renovations.

RTF: YES! Saw another gal looks chio & busty too...

They also have another outlet located at soi26. Any Bros went to this place before?

Dirk Kuyt
16-07-2015, 02:00 AM
They have 3 outlets.... Soi 24, Soi 26 & Soi 33.
Soi 24 & Soi 26 have limited pickings and their better quality gals are at their main outlet in Soi 33. Need to do advance booking for the angpais. :D

BkkSiamKia
16-07-2015, 11:23 AM
WOW!!!

Must go down on my next visit.. :D

Any recommendations Bro?

big321big
16-07-2015, 11:54 AM
If I'm not wrong, they have a website and you can see which outlet have which girls. You can also book online I think.

Just checked, yes they have a website, just google.

BkkSiamKia
16-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Thanks Bro,

Manage to google the link

http://dreamheavenmassage.com/web/

Any Bros been to any of their joints?

It would be great if any bros been to there share their experience.. So we know who to look for when there... :D

naemlo
17-07-2015, 01:53 AM
RTF: YES! Saw another gal looks chio & busty too...

U must be super duper ultra like this MP, to pay for your membership to start a thread on this. Si beh ho. BTW, damage?

coldremote
17-07-2015, 02:53 AM
Went to the branch at Soi 33. Original plan was to go Nyan Nyan, also on Soi 33.
But I was informed that no girl available for one hour, so I decided to walk around and explore.

Went into Dream Heaven Massage. Was given a menu, one side Japanese, one side English.
Cant remember the entire menu, but I selected 1.5 hours nuru massage with everything included (2300 BHT) and the VIP Jacuzzi room upgrade (200 BHT) for total of 2500 BHT. I was recommended 1.5 hours by mamasan as it was my first time there.

After that, ~7 girls lined up (mix of SYT and experienced ladies, I think) and I picked an average-looking SYT. To he honest, before this experience, I never understood the appeal of SYT. I thought they didnt know how to provide good service.
After this experience, I can see why SYTs can be addictive. She was not too jaded, tried hard, cute and basically made me feel like a young king. After I was done, she let me remain inside for 5mins and when I pulled out, feeling was damn shiok.

No regrets.

BkkSiamKia
17-07-2015, 10:59 AM
I remembered I paid $2000 for the 1hr package.

From my experience, actually the normal $2000 package is enough. Those nuru package need pay extra & VIP room all this adds up to quite big amount from my own view.

Even when in room, the $2000 package she will also use oil to play around with me... & I usually will make sure I release 2shots & give her $500 tips.. :D

Main objective is to have budget good experience...

Will definitely explore more into the area, to hunt & spot good joints... :cool:

BkkSiamKia
17-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Went to the branch at Soi 33. Original plan was to go Nyan Nyan, also on Soi 33.
But I was informed that no girl available for one hour, so I decided to walk around and explore.

Went into Dream Heaven Massage. Was given a menu, one side Japanese, one side English.
Cant remember the entire menu, but I selected 1.5 hours nuru massage with everything included (2300 BHT) and the VIP Jacuzzi room upgrade (200 BHT) for total of 2500 BHT. I was recommended 1.5 hours by mamasan as it was my first time there.

After that, ~7 girls lined up (mix of SYT and experienced ladies, I think) and I picked an average-looking SYT. To he honest, before this experience, I never understood the appeal of SYT. I thought they didnt know how to provide good service.
After this experience, I can see why SYTs can be addictive. She was not too jaded, tried hard, cute and basically made me feel like a young king. After I was done, she let me remain inside for 5mins and when I pulled out, feeling was damn shiok.

No regrets.

Remember whats the gal name bro?

Maybe will go try on my next trip soon... :D

coldremote
18-07-2015, 12:53 PM
I forgot the girl's name but going by their website, should be 'Mo'?
They were wearing school uniform with short skirts that time, sibeh high.
Good luck and have fun!

Remember whats the gal name bro?

Maybe will go try on my next trip soon... :D

BkkSiamKia
18-07-2015, 05:30 PM
I forgot the girl's name but going by their website, should be 'Mo'?
They were wearing school uniform with short skirts that time, sibeh high.
Good luck and have fun!

Thanks Bro...

Noticed that some gals not working there already...

Wondering how is the quality of their gals now & also their theme.. :D

Any bros got any idea? Will be planning for a trip down next week

Makashi
18-07-2015, 06:06 PM
no need tomplan, soi 26 there so many mp, just walk in to check out the ladies. if really scared then email the joint, tell them what you want...

SLRR
19-07-2015, 07:56 PM
Would like to seek bro's recommendation on whether it is advisable to arrange for outcall SVC..are the girls the same as on the websites?

BkkSiamKia
21-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Would like to seek bro's recommendation on whether it is advisable to arrange for outcall SVC..are the girls the same as on the websites?

I will not recommend outcall as wat u see online may not be what u get...

Pics are deceiving bro... :cool:

And from what I know their ladies online are not updated. Some are not working for months already, but u still can see it online...

Would strongly recommend u to go down to their outlets & select. Go to those that is most convenient for u. Even if its from another outlet, they will ask her come over....

In this way, u can choose slowly what u like. If need to wait, u can just go nearby for a massage or food... Its BKK bro.. Entertainment is everywhere!!! ;)

SEAsiaJoe
22-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Its BKK bro.. Entertainment is everywhere!!! ;)

This is a well known fact!

Just Sayin'
SEAsiaJoe

SLRR
22-07-2015, 03:11 AM
I will not recommend outcall as wat u see online may not be what u get...

Pics are deceiving bro... :cool:

And from what I know their ladies online are not updated. Some are not working for months already, but u still can see it online...

Would strongly recommend u to go down to their outlets & select. Go to those that is most convenient for u. Even if its from another outlet, they will ask her come over....

In this way, u can choose slowly what u like. If need to wait, u can just go nearby for a massage or food... Its BKK bro.. Entertainment is everywhere!!! ;)

haha..agreed bro, i was over at BKK over the weekend. Visited all 3 outlets, the main branch really have wider selection of girls as compared to the other 2.

Managed to see one not bad and took her...n the rest is :p

BkkSiamKia
25-07-2015, 09:15 AM
haha..agreed bro, i was over at BKK over the weekend. Visited all 3 outlets, the main branch really have wider selection of girls as compared to the other 2.

Managed to see one not bad and took her...n the rest is :p

Bro care to share wat name u recommend over at there?

Most prob going to destress next week.. :D

SLRR
25-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Bro care to share wat name u recommend over at there?

Most prob going to destress next week.. :D

Haha..pmed you. :D

NguyenC
26-07-2015, 03:06 PM
i tried Mook earlier this year at Soi33. My first time walk-in to explore at 11am. had 6-7 girls in when they just open. Fresh and nice!

Mook is petite but packs a nice pairs of tits :cool:

BkkSiamKia
26-07-2015, 05:54 PM
i tried Mook earlier this year at Soi33. My first time walk-in to explore at 11am. had 6-7 girls in when they just open. Fresh and nice!

11am got 6-7girls liao.. think if go 4-5pm will have more..?:cool:

Dunno mook still there anot..

Will defnitely post after my visit there... :D

anikisan
29-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Always one of my fav massage place.

i still rem last last time i went there, i rtf twice for the same syt....the way her soft pussy glided on me cock...her tender boobs caressing my back and my butt...her pussy lips sliding against my thighs. o.m.g. i think i shoot out all my pre cum le hahahaha

my fav part is when she turned me around and started intercrural my cock with her pussy. by then i was already see beh x 1000 horny leow. so i stuck put my middle finger and position swee swee behind her ass, just ard her pussy lips. so when she slid back my middle finger entered her sweet love hole...she gasped! it was very wet and so warm...she gave me a cheeky smile and continued sliding, but this time hor, she penetrated deeper into my finger!! then after a few more thrusts, i cannot take it leow and flipped her over and put on helmet and used my shaft to tease her a little more, gently opening up her already swollen and wet pussy lips and want to go in, dont want to go in like that, making her ultra high. then, i finally relented when she said, fuck me please...

so, i slowly entered her. very slowly. as i entered her almost all the way already, i gave a deep thrust. she let out a huge and yet so shy moan and arched her back, opening her spread eagle legs for me even bigger. she's like saying, take me, take all of me....please...

lol having a hard on just by reminiscingg this. but i rem the last time i went bkk, i cant find her le. knn. still can't forget those sessions.

xrage
30-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Over last weekend, I visited all 3 branches on soi 24/1, 26 and 33 too...but I didn't like the girls on duty at that time, so didn't try...

Tried Teen Massage , which was next door to them on Soi 33..

Then the next day, tried some on soi 24.. They have 4 or 5 MPs... tried Mango Massage, picked out one sweetest looking SYT with huge 36D knockers and above shoulder length hair... the fair and mega watt smiley one like the ones you see on posters... awesome!

sorry I shouldn't hijack TS's thread here, so won't post FR...

SLRR
31-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Haha..i think some bros dun mind cos afterall it is better to share those gd stuffs right? ;)

damn..now i am starting to miss my time in BKK :(

zalander
06-08-2015, 09:57 AM

I can confirm bro NguyenC's report about Mook. Went to Soi 33 just last night. Got offered a number of girls by the mamasan but none woke my lil' bro up. so I asked if there was any other girl, mamasan then called more girls and there she was, looking cute with her petite body, pretty face and dyed hair so I immediately picked her. In the room, she's very polite and tried very hard to please me. I would say she has the best GFE from my experience going to MPs so far. I ended up paying her another 1000 baht for a 2nd shot because my lil bro got hard again just by looking at her cute, innocent face, although I would prefer to just take her home and cuddle all night if I could haha

Scoring:
Face: 9/10 - really my tipe
Body: 9/10 - petite, tight body with nice perky breasts (and pink nipples! :))
GFE: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Will I return? Definitely yes, next time I visit BKK again

Cheers

eastscorpion
14-08-2015, 11:07 AM
My best hunting ground is Angel Massage nearby soi24

xiaodikou
14-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Soi 24 best...many mps...why need to waste time go soi33 where some MPs are more costly and not much choices also. If looking for tons of syt..go nataree...555:D

Dirk Kuyt
15-08-2015, 03:57 AM
Soi 24 best...many mps...why need to waste time go soi33 where some MPs are more costly and not much choices also. If looking for tons of syt..go nataree...555:D

80% of the FRs now in the threads of this forum are by advertisers promoting their own businesses :p

BkkSiamKia
22-08-2015, 11:00 AM

Been to nataree before... Dun like the room environment.. Kinda dirty & run down..

But in terms of service.. Nataree service not so orientated. Tried a few with no service at all..

Would prefer going to ALAINA, the rooms & surrounding looks & feels cleaner.. In terms of service, the gals there guarantee service orientated and their manager are more friendly... :)

BkkSiamKia
25-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Any Bros been there recently? Any updates? :D

relazsg
08-10-2015, 05:56 PM
I can confirm bro NguyenC's report about Mook. Went to Soi 33 just last night. Got offered a number of girls by the mamasan but none woke my lil' bro up. so I asked if there was any other girl, mamasan then called more girls and there she was, looking cute with her petite body, pretty face and dyed hair so I immediately picked her. In the room, she's very polite and tried very hard to please me. I would say she has the best GFE from my experience going to MPs so far. I ended up paying her another 1000 baht for a 2nd shot because my lil bro got hard again just by looking at her cute, innocent face, although I would prefer to just take her home and cuddle all night if I could haha

Scoring:

Cheers

Hi bro, care to share her name. I'm going to bkk this month and would like to enjoy this. Thanks.

NguyenC
10-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Hi bro, care to share her name. I'm going to bkk this month and would like to enjoy this. Thanks.

Bro, name is Mook. If you go to their website, dont really look good, but real life i assure you syt. Anyway they have a number of girls there for you to choose. Take your time and no hurry :cool:

Doomas
18-10-2015, 10:43 PM
Had Mook twice last week. Very petite and delightful lady with beautiful B cups. Her braces add to her air of innocence and allure. The type any mother would like. Super GFE. VIP room is just 200 bt extra so don't stinge on that.

Doomas

Bro, name is Mook. If you go to their website, dont really look good, but real life i assure you syt. Anyway they have a number of girls there for you to choose. Take your time and no hurry :cool:

cyhoney
11-02-2016, 05:47 PM
REPOSTING from what i posted on the BKK Chiong scene.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Decide to try Dreamheaven. Checked the website and shortlisted 3 girls. Sent a mail to Ying asking about the availability and true pictures of the girls (all know the pictures are photoshopped). She conformed that 2 are available and the pictures are correct. I can reject if not upto standard.

So call her and finalize Wine.

Reach Dreamland Soi 33 at the appointed time. Wine was still busy so had to wait 10 minutes.

One more customer come and he sit next to me. Ying call out all the girls. Lots of girls, but none of them catch the eye. So was not sure if i made the correct choice of coming here. He finally chooses one and goes, and all the other girls go back to the sitting room.

Then one girl walks in, tall, slim, awesome beauty face, with red heels. I am wishing she is Wine. Ying, calls out to me, and my heart starts to beat loudly. This awesome babe was Wine, She holds my hand and we walk inside. All the wile she is holding my hand like a long lost friend. kissing me on my neck & cheek.

We go into the room, and she begins to undress me. Carefully ensuring that i am not nude :-) (wrap a towel around me). Then she undresses. and takes me to the shower. Soaps & cleans me. then massages me with her body while holding the didi. After washing, move to the bed. I am lying face down. She puts in the gel and begins the massage. Not piano but good and strong.

When she reaches my butt, she begins to massage my crack ... and oh, it felt so nice, soon she was moving to my balls, and i lifted myself a little. She gets the hint and holds my full tool with both her hands, same time her boons on my ass. It was heavenly.

After teasing a little, proceeded to massage the legs. Then turns me around. She cups the didi with one hand as she massages with other ans sucks the nips with her mouth.

She goes down and takes the didi in her mouth and gives me a strong BJ. Caps me and begins to ride me cow girl. It was so shiok, that i could not hold and exploded in a few minutes.

Name of girls: Wine
Looks: 9/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 9/10 (Awesome)
BJ: 8/10
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 (tight and f*#king awesome)

Damages: THB 2100 + THB 300 tip

I tell her that i will come again next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 3 - Again Dreamland

Call up Ying and again book Wine.

Today she was waiting ready with red heels :-)

She takes me up to a room, and then suddenly decides that we will go to a better room. We go to basement and the room is big. We sit down and talk like friends. We then hear some noises coming from room next door. We laugh and giggle trying to visualise that the girl and her customers are doing at that moment.

She then undresses me. Again taking care to wrap the towel around me. But this time she begins to undress seductively. Teasing and stripping. My Didi stands like effiel tower inside the towel. She comes forward and holds it hard. She makes me stand up ... and then come close to me ... and slides her hand between the towel and holds the didi. She massages it a little to make it rise. Then with one twist, she pulls the towel, still holding the didi.

We then move to the shower. Same as previous day.

We move on the bed and I ask her to lie down. Play with her hair, boobs, and slim waist. Then she gets up and takes the didi in her mouth. It was one of the best BJ that I had.

She then turns around and we had FJ in almost 4-5 different positions, never did she say no or make a face.

Ratings are now 10/10 for everyting.

Cannot think of not visiting Wine whenever i go to BKK.

anikisan
13-02-2016, 11:36 PM

i think i had mook before also...she come from isaan right? she's about 22, 23 only. not a stunner, but she has this shy, girl next door look.

Doomas
14-02-2016, 03:48 AM
Nope, she not from Isaan but yes she looks damn demure

i think i had mook before also...she come from isaan right? she's about 22, 23 only. not a stunner, but she has this shy, girl next door look.

anikisan
15-02-2016, 01:08 AM

oh damn. must be a different girl then 555

dinoo
15-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Hi all bros, whats the diff between VIP room and normal room for that 200baht difference ah? Also any petite SYT to recommend? I see so many positive review on mook, also saw her photo on website which looks good also, but is she petite ah? cause photo kinda make her look tall like a model..

Prefer a petite syt 160cm or shorter cause im kinda short also.. Thanks and happy new year everyone!!

anikisan
16-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Hi all bros, whats the diff between VIP room and normal room for that 200baht difference ah? Also any petite SYT to recommend? I see so many positive review on mook, also saw her photo on website which looks good also, but is she petite ah? cause photo kinda make her look tall like a model..

Prefer a petite syt 160cm or shorter cause im kinda short also.. Thanks and happy new year everyone!!

unfortunately, i dun have any to recommend, but one thing i do know is...try to break some ice with ur girl b4 u start, coz she also human mah, not a piece of meat for men to bang only. talk to her, ask her questions, where is she from, what she like to eat, shop etc.

tell her sheis beautiful, got really sweet eyes...stare into her, praise her sweet dimples etc etc. pick 1 to compliment her, dun compliment too much else will seem fake 555

then, service her first...best is if u can her cum, if not she will be really wet (and horny!!) or at the very least, she will be relaxed and more comfy with u le. sex will be more power!! bahahaha

then if got chemistry (besides the physics), can then ask for her line or even hp. may become a free fuck or at least a dinner or cheong date:)

King
08-03-2016, 11:51 PM
I noticed they do outcalls @ THB3000, any difference in terms of service? im a sucker for nuru nuru, how they do in the room?

norice
09-03-2016, 01:22 PM
King,

You can purchase nuru nuru gel from Top Market. You can try in the tub, if it's big enough for two people!

justwannashoot
11-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Anyone try Yuri yet? She look like korean, which is my type 😂

alfa1983
25-04-2016, 05:34 PM
seems like the soi33 branch is the popular one?

any bros here went dream massage recently?

Clearner
26-04-2016, 03:52 PM
Went there last week
On a week day evening
Many girls around.

Was looking for wine as intro by bro here. but not available.

I choose mook instead for big boobs.

Bring me to the basement with jacuzzi
Bathing : normal, no teasing
Nuru: lasted only 20-30 mins, only on my back, shiok.
Looking forward to front body Nuru, but nvr happen, disappointed
Bbbj: normal with ball sucking, no deep throat.
Fj: tight and wet

I had better Nuru in Cebu Philippines which lasted 1.5 hour on back, front body, hands and legs.

neesex
07-05-2016, 08:25 AM
REPOSTING from what i posted on the BKK Chiong scene.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Decide to try Dreamheaven. Checked the website and shortlisted 3 girls. Sent a mail to Ying asking about the availability and true pictures of the girls (all know the pictures are photoshopped). She conformed that 2 are available and the pictures are correct. I can reject if not upto standard.

So call her and finalize Wine.

Reach Dreamland Soi 33 at the appointed time. Wine was still busy so had to wait 10 minutes.

One more customer come and he sit next to me. Ying call out all the girls. Lots of girls, but none of them catch the eye. So was not sure if i made the correct choice of coming here. He finally chooses one and goes, and all the other girls go back to the sitting room.

Then one girl walks in, tall, slim, awesome beauty face, with red heels. I am wishing she is Wine. Ying, calls out to me, and my heart starts to beat loudly. This awesome babe was Wine, She holds my hand and we walk inside. All the wile she is holding my hand like a long lost friend. kissing me on my neck & cheek.

We go into the room, and she begins to undress me. Carefully ensuring that i am not nude :-) (wrap a towel around me). Then she undresses. and takes me to the shower. Soaps & cleans me. then massages me with her body while holding the didi. After washing, move to the bed. I am lying face down. She puts in the gel and begins the massage. Not piano but good and strong.

When she reaches my butt, she begins to massage my crack ... and oh, it felt so nice, soon she was moving to my balls, and i lifted myself a little. She gets the hint and holds my full tool with both her hands, same time her boons on my ass. It was heavenly.

After teasing a little, proceeded to massage the legs. Then turns me around. She cups the didi with one hand as she massages with other ans sucks the nips with her mouth.

She goes down and takes the didi in her mouth and gives me a strong BJ. Caps me and begins to ride me cow girl. It was so shiok, that i could not hold and exploded in a few minutes.

Name of girls: Wine
Looks: 9/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 9/10 (Awesome)
BJ: 8/10
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 (tight and f*#king awesome)

Damages: THB 2100 + THB 300 tip

I tell her that i will come again next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 3 - Again Dreamland

Call up Ying and again book Wine.

Today she was waiting ready with red heels :-)

She takes me up to a room, and then suddenly decides that we will go to a better room. We go to basement and the room is big. We sit down and talk like friends. We then hear some noises coming from room next door. We laugh and giggle trying to visualise that the girl and her customers are doing at that moment.

She then undresses me. Again taking care to wrap the towel around me. But this time she begins to undress seductively. Teasing and stripping. My Didi stands like effiel tower inside the towel. She comes forward and holds it hard. She makes me stand up ... and then come close to me ... and slides her hand between the towel and holds the didi. She massages it a little to make it rise. Then with one twist, she pulls the towel, still holding the didi.

We then move to the shower. Same as previous day.

We move on the bed and I ask her to lie down. Play with her hair, boobs, and slim waist. Then she gets up and takes the didi in her mouth. It was one of the best BJ that I had.

She then turns around and we had FJ in almost 4-5 different positions, never did she say no or make a face.

Ratings are now 10/10 for everyting.

Cannot think of not visiting Wine whenever i go to BKK.

Wine is sexy mate http://dreamheavenmassage.com/web/team/wine

I would try her also

neesex
07-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Lame but got this q ... how many shots allowed in 1.5/2 hrs. I never enjoy the first. Second is my best chance

vbkk
07-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Lame but got this q ... how many shots allowed in 1.5/2 hrs. I never enjoy the first. Second is my best chance

Normally 1 shot but a little tip from u would certainly make it more worthwhile. ;)

neesex
08-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Normally 1 shot but a little tip from u would certainly make it more worthwhile. ;)

Thanks Bro .. i had tried Poseidon top girl 3 yrs back in 5400 .. and nego 2 more shots in 1000-1500 can't remember exact. Later I called her for 18hrs ... she was awesome.

Never tried these joints so sceptical.

telegram
30-05-2016, 02:58 AM
Just visited Dream Haven Sukhumvit 33.
Can't be bothered to make a reservation, especially when overseas, so walk in.

Met the elder lady, which I think is the Ying that most people mentioned here.
Summoned 6 or 7 ladies whom don't know how to button their damn school uniform shirts at all. Picked the one with the sweetest sawadeeka smile. Also easily the most wardrobe malfunction one.

So I realized that I picked Jaa, says that she is 5 days new at DH. Convincing enough, cos she doesn't even know how many VIP rooms are there in the joint.

My session: Took 1 hr oil massage, normal room, but the Jaa still brought Nuru gel in, but decided to still stick with oil in case got hidden charges. Cost 2k paid at counter.

Took me to a room and showered me thoroughly with a little tittyfuxk, then showered herself. Massage was nothing spectacular, though there was a reasonable amount of effort on my butt and legs. Quite a turn on when she started licking my nips, and soon the bbbj begins. Hardworking blows, lots of slobbering sounds. 5mins later I lifted her head up and tried to kiss. But alas, no frenching. So I thought ok down you go again then, and another 5 mins of blowing happened. Full view from the side mirror, I liked that.

She had no intention of stopping before I said let's fuck, really patient. So started with missionary, she was not faking her moans. I could see her hands gripping the edges of the bed tightly. Next, flipped to doggie, I started to grow weak. I already came a little, but resisted and tried another 2 more positions before groaning "Jaa, cum for u ok?" She replied "ok!" in a very disappointed manner.

My thoughts: DH is the minimum acceptable standard in terms of facilities and ladies for the price I paid. But overall I'm satisfied with the experience. Will return.

Bring small notes for tips. I made a newbie mistake and ended up giving her too fat a tip. After that she sat down to chat with me like a gf at the sofa and we exchanged Line contacts. We even played with Jumbo the dog by the door.

Jaa
Silicon boobs, Petite, Nice pussy, bubbly nature.

aimbird
30-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Nice. Any bros going next week? I am going there. One man show. Any travelling bros would be fun.

aimbird
30-05-2016, 02:40 PM

bro you got PM.

Magdalen
30-05-2016, 04:22 PM
bros, thank you for sharing this place
going to try next week
hope to get more than 1 shot :p:p

Anonyabc
31-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Managed to pop by 33 dream heaven ytd...

Only had 3 to pick when I popped by around 12 noon...

Picked a 20 year old sweet looking petite girl (forgot her name and she isn't in the website)...looks department is good with b cup natural boobs...but service wise is so so...a bit rushing the whole thing...

Possibly I could have been unlucky to pick a less service oriented or tired gal, but plus is that at least I'm humping a looker.

Damages wise, I picked the jacuzzi with 1.5 hours (only spent an hour in the end) with nuru gel @ 2.5k. Tipped her 400...I think I spent too much though...

neesex
01-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Tried Jaa from soi33 aroubd 2 pm yesterday.

There were aroubd 10 girls but i liked her since she was eating lunch outside Nd found better than all.

Took 2hr vip oil massage at 2800 + tip 300.

Very good servie.
Bit b with silicon
Look good. But she say in makeup only looks good.

First was cim swallow
Second was a fj with any demand or complain.

Tried to take her out for long term but mamasan said 10k for 12 hrs.

I didnt .. Thought can ggo again today and just spend 3k and save 7k.

KatongCowboy
01-06-2016, 08:19 PM
Managed to pop by 33 dream heaven ytd...

Only had 3 to pick when I popped by around 12 noon...

Picked a 20 year old sweet looking petite girl (forgot her name and she isn't in the website)...looks department is good with b cup natural boobs...but service wise is so so...a bit rushing the whole thing...

Possibly I could have been unlucky to pick a less service oriented or tired gal, but plus is that at least I'm humping a looker.

Damages wise, I picked the jacuzzi with 1.5 hours (only spent an hour in the end) with nuru gel @ 2.5k. Tipped her 400...I think I spent too much though...

Yeah.... You tipped too much.

hohohaha
03-07-2016, 09:57 PM
My brief FR - visited DHM soi 33 last month. Met receptionist and she show you a list with types of massage and pricing. Call for CK and two girls came out with one kept smiling to me. Her school uniform too small, too tight and skirt too short :D her melons bursting out :eek:

Picked her. Select nuru and paid thb2100 upfront. Her name is Emy maybe mid 20s, and she leads you to a room upstairs with just a shower and bed with side/wall mirror. she will removed your clothes and undressed herself and wow, her nen nen is very big, i not sure to know the actual size but at least is D or D+ :p

she will shower for you and then when ready i lied on the bed face down. then the SOP, nuru, sliding up and down with her boobs, caressing your balls and shaft. She can speak angmo, can DFK, BBBJ, DATY, lick her boobs, she will lead your hand to squeeze the pairs. after some time massaging, Cowgirl style and beh tahan liao shoot. She will showered for you again, bring cloths for you to wear, good attitude and pleasant smile. WIR-yes, and her boobs big big is a bonus ;)

zhaoxin
05-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Having a short business trip to Bangkok tomorrow. Staying for around 1 week. Don't really know where is fun to go around in Bangkok. Wish to find some escort service model to accompany me throughout this period of time. Looking for really pretty type of model price is not a problem. Any bros here support any escorts service in Bangkok. Any website to intro? Top graded one

marini123
05-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Dream Heaven Massage, soi 33

the worse place ive ever visited anywhere in the world.

Paid 2100 for 1 hr nuru massage, chose a girl that was fairest and ok boobs, the rest were dark skinned and a little obese.

terrible attitude from girl from the start. She brought me to the room and I found out she spoke Chinese so continued in a mix of Chinese/eng

Went to room and shower, room was badly lit, light in the shower wasn't working. when I asked if it was because it was spoilt or never on, the girl asked me you cant see ah? blind? So I ignored and showered, BY MY SELF while she duno doing what outside because when I came out she was still clothed.

http://i.imgur.com/CBUZhc5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ATsWna9.jpg

started with me facing up, she immediately put nuru gel on my dick and got me up then without bj or anything placed a condom and ask me to fuck her. when I asked her to be on top(because I like that position), she groan and asked why I so old man?

after about 2 mins of her bouncing up and down, she said u do, I tired. so I humped her for some time before I asked her to continue she immediately got off and said you do la I'm tired. i was shocked and said u already rest. so she said use hand ok? since it was already going downhill i thought oh well at least should get to cum right? so i said yes.

she started using her hand very mechanically and after maybe 2-3 mins she stopped and say omg I'm so tired u do yourself. then she jus lie on the bed beside me. i said forget it I'm going to shower and leave.

she asked me you ok ah? i told her total not even 10 mins passed you say you tired ask me do myself? the massage is supposed to be for 1 hr. she told me yes 1 hour supposed to be massage and sex not 1 hr of sex. i told her now not even 10 min you tired, so how long is sex supposed to be? 1 min out of 1 hour?

so i got up and went to shower then get dressed, still must wait for her to shower while she take her own sweet time.

in and out within 20 mins literally because i was keeping track on my watch.

Most terrible experience ever and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

jnudes
05-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Dream Heaven Massage, soi 33

the worse place ive ever visited anywhere in the world.

http://i.imgur.com/CBUZhc5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ATsWna9.jpg

Most terrible experience ever and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Based on the photo you have shared, of all the hotel spas and MPs I have ever visited, all I can say is the bed and shower room looks old and run down, possibly been used more than 20 years without changing for new one and the same goes for the shower room without renovation. This is the kind of place every cheongster would avoid no matter how cheap their rates are.

Doomas
06-07-2016, 02:52 PM
That is why I prefer outcall or kapoos.

Based on the photo you have shared, of all the hotel spas and MPs I have ever visited, all I can say is the bed and shower room looks old and run down, possibly been used more than 20 years without changing for new one and the same goes for the shower room without renovation. This is the kind of place every cheongster would avoid no matter how cheap their rates are.

ownage_sex
31-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Hi

In BKK now, both Wine & Mook on holiday. Not back for for a few months already....

Will have to go there and scout...

ownage_sex
31-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Was at Soi 33 at around 1+ pm. Only 4 girls and all cannot meet my standard. Yuki pic is much nicer then real person.

Yokosi
01-08-2016, 12:42 PM

You are wrong on ugly and lousy home deco for bedroom, shower and the cheap rates and that every cheongster should avoid these massage places.

I went to such joints often when i was in Bangkok.

Dream Heaven Massage on that Soi 24 /1, really has no changes in the bedroom and shower after i visited that place many moons ago. But the puying that greeted me, showed me the ladies photos and which i had sex with was one hell of a lady, young, syt with solid melons, with DFK, with tight pussy and with no hair, talkative. Her name was Phom. Even the massage was good.

The other good fucks were in Mango massage but the two ladies were also good. Been here a few times. The metal bed made many noises. The more i hammered them, the more moans they made and the bed became very creaky. The room furniture was worse that in the above FR's photos.

All the other, oil massage places that i have been to in Bangkok..........all have such terrible looking beds, sofas and shower areas.

I have low expectations and do not care of the furniture and home deco. A good fuck, that's what i wanted. A nice puying, select one that " click " with me is what i required. Sometimes, a bit tired of the deco of the rooms, i would go to a oil massage place, get the same girl that i previously had and tapao her back to my better looking hotel room but the rates will be stiffer. I am not going to screw the wardrobe or the mirror. :p

milfmilf
09-08-2016, 05:33 PM
I booked a single room at S33. It states max. 1 guest .. that's me.
Is it still possible to da bao an oil massage girl back for 2 hours?

anikisan
09-08-2016, 11:35 PM

I have low expectations and do not care of the furniture and home deco. A good fuck, that's what i wanted. A nice puying, select one that " click " with me is what i required. Sometimes, a bit tired of the deco of the rooms, i would go to a oil massage place, get the same girl that i previously had and tapao her back to my better looking hotel room but the rates will be stiffer. I am not going to screw the wardrobe or the mirror. :p

One of the best fucks I had was at cherry massage. true, the girls aren't as gorgeous, but I had Bovi, a milf, and she is really horny and accommodating - in the 90 mins I had with her, I only came once, and she spent 2 extra condoms for me just to get me to cum twice (which I didn't), and she tried different ways to arouse me - which she did in the end when she found my erotic spot lol. i returned to her on my last day in BKK, and I totally didn't regret it! You tell her to suck, she;ll do it, tell her to get on all fours or to spread her pussy and finger herself, she;ll do it....aww man.

traveller97
10-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Hey Bros, what's the damage there? It is right near my hotel.

kslogic
10-08-2016, 08:51 PM

http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/

passiontea
10-08-2016, 08:52 PM

Sorry, but if it is near your hotel, take a trip down and have a look lor. No point asking people for the price and damage aye?

traveller97
12-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Very true..but I am not there yet. I can post a review once I go in and experience the joint.

CoutinHo
13-08-2016, 02:41 AM
I booked a single room at S33. It states max. 1 guest .. that's me.
Is it still possible to da bao an oil massage girl back for 2 hours?

Yes but you have to pay joiner fee of 500b each for every extra pax you bring to your room.

hotice3
24-08-2016, 12:24 AM
Bro,

Mook from Laos, small town in eastern part of Laos?

odanobunaga
25-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Yes but you have to pay joiner fee of 500b each for every extra pax you bring to your room.

Joiner fees?

MilfieHunter
09-09-2016, 02:17 AM
Joiner fees?

Meaning your guest I suppose. After reading so much info from senior sharing in this thread. My bkk is on next week 15 to 18. I would drop by for my Virgin hunting to the MP s mentioned in this thread and FR once I tried and share with you guys. :D

francesco
12-03-2017, 09:07 AM
went to s33 outlet bcos mitu was closed:

opt-ed for 1 hr nuru with vip room (queen size bed, big tub, inflatable mattress).

booked Ammy before i came but manager assigned her to someone else knn. Chose Sara in the end, late 20s milf, from Isaan, so so look but smiling n friendly, b cup. service wise ok but a little bit newbie in my opinion, got bbbj, no ar tho, 69 n french i dunno cos i m not a fan.

overall ok, but my advice is not to upgrade to vip room (+200) if u choose 1 hr massage because filling up the big tub will take at least 15 mins. total damage 2600 (incl. tips).

vin33
15-03-2017, 01:54 AM
One of the best fucks I had was at cherry massage. true, the girls aren't as gorgeous, but I had Bovi, a milf, and she is really horny and accommodating - in the 90 mins I had with her, I only came once, and she spent 2 extra condoms for me just to get me to cum twice (which I didn't), and she tried different ways to arouse me - which she did in the end when she found my erotic spot lol. i returned to her on my last day in BKK, and I totally didn't regret it! You tell her to suck, she;ll do it, tell her to get on all fours or to spread her pussy and finger herself, she;ll do it....aww man.

I had my best threesome at cherry massage too a couple of years back. I took yaya and another one cant remember the name. the service was excellent. I cummed 4 times during the 2 hours sesson. they kept asking me to fuck them for 5th time like horny sluts. anal, 2 tongues on my 2ic and all sorts of ways but I surrender simply too tired haha.

pantsonfire
18-03-2017, 09:38 AM
Anyone been here recently? Looking for one more shot before i leave tomorrow afternoon. Not really looking for a dino after my recent experience from Smoochi. CIM is important

francesco
18-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Anyone been here recently? Looking for one more shot before i leave tomorrow afternoon. Not really looking for a dino after my recent experience from Smoochi. CIM is important

i posted my very recent experience above, still asking, wat u want to know?

One bro will mark u as Lazy Spoon Feeder :D

pantsonfire
18-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Iam asking what the quality is like? Look like pictures and is it worth going? The ones in Cherry/Bamboo/Mango i can see these will be very old girls. The ones on DreamHeaven look alot better but are they photoshopped? I live in ChongNonsi area so checking if worth the travel as tomorrow is my last 0.5 day.

francesco
18-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Iam asking what the quality is like? Look like pictures and is it worth going? The ones in Cherry/Bamboo/Mango i can see these will be very old girls. The ones on DreamHeaven look alot better but are they photoshopped? I live in ChongNonsi area so checking if worth the travel as tomorrow is my last 0.5 day.

young for sure have quite a number of them (S33 branch), pretty is very subjective but i would say mostly gnd looks n body...don't expect model quality.

u want cim, go to bj bar for sure can get (n cheaper too) but quality (face n age) maybe worse than DreamHeaven.

or u can go Mitu which is just next door to DreamHeaven, this girl Ai looks nice (body n face), but be prepared to pay 4-5k for 2 hrs nuru. I didn't try cos Mitu was closed that day.

pantsonfire
18-03-2017, 01:26 PM
young for sure have quite a number of them (S33 branch), pretty is very subjective but i would say mostly gnd looks n body...don't expect model quality.

u want cim, go to bj bar for sure can get (n cheaper too) but quality (face n age) maybe worse than DreamHeaven.

or u can go Mitu which is just next door to DreamHeaven, this girl Ai looks nice (body n face), but be prepared to pay 4-5k for 2 hrs nuru. I didn't try cos Mitu was closed that day.

Thanks, after my experience with Smoochi girl. I am not trusting pictures again. I walked past a Kasalong and Lolita on a thurs night. Nothing good.

Will try DreamHeaven or Mitu.

erobaka
18-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Thanks, after my experience with Smoochi girl. I am not trusting pictures again. I walked past a Kasalong and Lolita on a thurs night. Nothing good.

Will try DreamHeaven or Mitu.

DreamHeaven and Mitu is heavy photoshopped in terms of pictures and actual just a heads up to bros planning to do advance booking... Mitu recently is on a declining business and the standard has drop a lot...

Makashi
21-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Hmmm... Last week just visited dh soi 26, took a lady called pink i think. Took 1hr shower rm at 2.2k. so so b2b no bj, cd on 2 position. Finito....

smellycatt
25-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Was at s33 last wk.
Took a taxi via grap pp.
Had wl names Mo
Silm milf. Late 20s to early 30s.
Great ass.
60 min gel msg.
Full package.
Came with bbbj and fj.
Very accommodating on any positions.

naemlo
25-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Took a taxi via grap pp.

What is "grap pp"??? :confused:

vbkk
25-03-2017, 05:11 PM
What is "grap pp"??? :confused:

Grab Application. :p

smellycatt
30-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Grab Application. :p

Yup. Grab taxi.
Just enter location and wait for taxi to send you to location.

ZanShen
16-06-2017, 04:41 PM
I was in bangkok during May and June this year. Visited Dream Heaven and these are my FR.

Lady: Earn
Face: 9/10
Figure:8/10
Boobs: 5/10
Teasing: 9/10
RTN: No

I selected her because of her head to leg proportion with a beautiful face. However, was disappointed after she stripped. Her Boobs sagging a lot and nipple rings are huge and dark. Her waist is small but there are stretch marks. These are turn off for me.

Lady: Mook
Face: 9/10
Figure: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10
Teasing: 9/10
GFF: 9/10
RTN: Yes

I booked Mook because of the recommendation here. She does not look like in the photo on their website but she sure is a looker - Beautiful petite Thai SYT (Small Face, Sharp Chin, Round boobs, Very Sweet looking, Beautiful Smile). I think I can fuck her whole day and won't get bored.

BatamBro
09-08-2017, 05:13 PM
That is why I prefer outcall or kapoos.

recommend some good outcalls would you ? :)

Doomas
10-08-2017, 12:13 AM
I'm a Tonybkk fan at the moment :)

recommend some good outcalls would you ? :)

BatamBro
10-08-2017, 02:14 AM
I'm a Tonybkk fan at the moment :)

Thanks for that! Do you have a link? or a site i can refer to?

Doomas
11-08-2017, 12:11 AM
Bro, his details are in the International FRs thread. He posted not too long ago.

Thanks for that! Do you have a link? or a site i can refer to?

twwkwyj
17-09-2017, 09:14 PM
First time trying his joint and ended a session at Soi 24, had Yumi... Young girl about 20, with big Bs and a nice ass.

This place is a straight up fuck and go. Opted for nuru massage 2 hours, Nuru was the most average vs Akane and Mitu. Felt more like a normal oil massage with a short B2B. "Massage" only lasted 20mins?

Then went straight for a BBBJ and kept being prompted to wear condom and fuck. I'm a 2 shots guy, so I finished everything within 45mins. And I paid 2700 for a 2 hours session. Should have went for the minimum, price diff of 1000baht.

Was abit sian, but oh well.. Never try, never know. Hope this helps!

Doomas
19-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Had Mook a few days ago. Same slim figure and still breathtakingly beautiful and sweet as ever. Nipples still very pink, boobs shaped like a teenager's. Smelt heavenly. Clean shaven hoy which gave me clear visual access. She remembered me so we had great chemistry. Deep extended frenching and gfe to the max. Tipped her more than what I usually tipped for P4P.

Scoring:

Cheers

Doomas
20-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Alternatively, they can service you for the first half and you service them for the second half :D

Those of u guys who like to go oil/nuru/lotion massage at sukhumvit for 1.5 to 2hrs, my sincere suggestion to you. If the room no music, please automatic play some nice soothing music and sweet talk the girl u chosen. Like that the whole session will be more enjoyable. If you simply let them massage you and service you for that 90-120mins, they very boring you know? cuz depending on their employment contract, some is work there every day till sian. If the more pretty ones need to massage so many customers properly every day very shag for her some more must include special more tiring. So u make them happy and they service u happier.

Doomas
21-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Wow bro, you certainly shared a lot! I'm very impressed. Hope this helps the newer cheongsters.

For me, I usually bring some tidbits from home to give the gal at the start of the session. Makes for a great icebreaker most of the time + it gives them some face i.e. they will show it off to their colleagues later before sharing. TGs are lidat one; they like to show off either big tips, expensive gifts or novel stuff. Speaking some Thai helps too cz can TCSS with them.

You are quite right about their earnings. One of my ex-regulars left her boom boom shop after just over 10 years and took home around 90k almost every month. That's about 10m in her account. She basically no need to work for life liao :cool:

Up to certain level one must take initiatives to order the girl do things or take control of the session.

Doomas
22-10-2018, 12:27 AM
555 you must be very hansum mak mak to get good service with zero effort. Me fat fuck with kiam gan face so hafta resort to all these :p

wow you really have to work hard to try win there girls over i personally just turn up no extra effort put in except what i do normally in term of my appearance and cleaniless, i still get good service and a non clock watching time, no tidbits, no gifts, no thai, i dont even tip just pay the listed price

Doomas
22-10-2018, 07:18 AM
You are absolutely rite bro. My comment was made tongue in cheek la. I don't believe in trying to impress anyone with gifts, even in my work and personal life, much less my cheonging life. I don't buy them expensive gifts, just small tidbits (my point abt bragging still holds, I've seen them do it :)) cz I simply like to be a nice guy . Some of these have become long-time friends with me and we hang out together; they drive me around, esp for temple visiting.

And I like myself exactly the way the way God made me; fat and ugly :D

if you put the same energy try win these girls over by exercising so you not so fat and if u ugly the money the money u save by not buy them gifts used to get plastic surgery eg nose job or straighten teeth etc, not only will you be better off healthwise and better self esteem. Spending money to try win over and impress girl esp when they WL extremely pointless.

Siammy
02-11-2018, 02:36 AM
Massage girls

I don’t give any tip either. Don’t see the point. She’s just doing the job that you’ve already paid her to do. In these past few years no one has ever asked for a tip.

What I do is collect unused tubes and bottles of shampoo, bath gel, body lotion, etc from hotels and give one to a girl before parting if her service was ok. I don’t make a big deal out of it. Just hand it to them as if it was an afterthought. Many if not most of them don’t even say thanks, even if it’s from Hermes.

Siammy
02-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Dream Heaven sold

Ran into the owner at Starbucks. Have known her since the beginning. She said she sold off the original Soi 33 and the Soi 26 branches to someone else cuz she was “busy.” She now has only this Soi 24/1 shop.

cuba
02-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Guys , for the price you pay, is for unlimited shots or 1 shot then end already?

cuba
02-11-2018, 10:45 PM
First time trying his joint and ended a session at Soi 24, had Yumi... Young girl about 20, with big Bs and a nice ass.

This place is a straight up fuck and go. Opted for nuru massage 2 hours, Nuru was the most average vs Akane and Mitu. Felt more like a normal oil massage with a short B2B. "Massage" only lasted 20mins?

Then went straight for a BBBJ and kept being prompted to wear condom and fuck. I'm a 2 shots guy, so I finished everything within 45mins. And I paid 2700 for a 2 hours session. Should have went for the minimum, price diff of 1000baht.

Was abit sian, but oh well.. Never try, never know. Hope this helps!

So 1700 baht for 1 shot ?

Naka_Timo
03-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Usually is a 1 shot deal, but if still have time and you can neg with her for another shot. She will agreed if price is right or if she is hungry.

cuba
03-11-2018, 04:10 PM
Thank you Brother for the response