PDA

View Full Version : Encounter in BKK

keeef
04-11-2015, 02:25 AM
First time writing a review here so.. Please bear with me.

I just came back from a 5 day trip from Thailand and had a blast on my last night.

Through my 5 days there, I got on Tinder and matched with People in Bangkok. Some of which, were ladyboys etc.

I managed to hit a Ladyboy "looking for customers etc)

I spoke to her and arranged to meet from 11pm-2am. As i was staying with friends, I had to book a separate hotel room at a nearby hotel. I managed to bargain a very good price and met for that 3 hours. We started out awkward but things got heated and we began to touch each other etc.

I asked if she could f*** me, and she told me to tip more, and she agreed. So we got on with everything (sex, bj etc), which went on for around an hour before we both climaxed. Washed up and we chatted and hug and she lap dance before she left.

Looks: 8/10 (might be higher depending on each person)
Body: 8/10 (same as above)
Tool: 6inch etc
GFE: High, maybe base on chemistry
BJ: sadly she capped me while BJ, not sure if she do BBBJ. I also capped her and gave her.
FJ: She came real quick but explained she hasn't unloaded quickly in a long time. But she F***s deep and slow

I'll definitely return for her if i go BKK again, or if she comes Singapore.

*Note, you can try to negotiate with her on price. But try not to shortchange her so much. I've realized average i've been quoted 2500baht from various Ladyboys (compared to 4-6000 baht from professional websites).

I am willing to give her Line ID out to bros here if you are going to BKK and looking to have a good time. Might not seem practical, but I hope to be able to exchange it for a contact of any good and reasonably priced ladyboys here in Singapore.