PDA

View Full Version : BKK 15th & 16th Dec

Ahnook78
24-11-2015, 10:33 PM
FULL- Not accepting new bros.

Hi,

Heading to agogo, bj bars and disco in sukumvit for 2 nites of chioning.

Those who are interested you can pm me to discuss further.

By the way i am a guy.

Have a good loy krathong.

Ahnook78
29-11-2015, 06:39 PM
So far Passiontea and I will meet up and I guess some bros will last time join in.

We will probably limit this to a small group (not more than 6) to make things easy for all of us.

Likely we will be going to Insanity and Climax disco. Bottles will be split evenly.

vbkk
05-12-2015, 05:29 PM
So far Passiontea and I will meet up and I guess some bros will last time join in.

We will probably limit this to a small group (not more than 6) to make things easy for all of us.

Likely we will be going to Insanity and Climax disco. Bottles will be split evenly.

I presume Singaporeans/Asians? Most likely u will not find the girls there to your liking as the clubs mentioned are patronised by farangs/angmo and dark skinned girls. If u are looking for free lancers, u should be looking at scratch dog instead. Or for more decent clubbing, RCA /onyx , thong lor areas. Have fun though.

Ahnook78
05-12-2015, 08:47 PM
I presume Singaporeans/Asians? Most likely u will not find the girls there to your liking as the clubs mentioned are patronised by farangs/angmo and dark skinned girls. If u are looking for free lancers, u should be looking at scratch dog instead. Or for more decent clubbing, RCA /onyx , thong lor areas. Have fun though.

Been there, done that. This is my 40+ trip to Bkk

vbkk
05-12-2015, 09:21 PM

40+ trips to Bkk and u choose to go insanity and climax? I guess to each their own preferences. Expensive mixers,cover charge,bottles at insanity. Probably will be better off at thong lor pubs. :p

Ahnook78
05-12-2015, 09:30 PM
40+ trips to Bkk and u choose to go insanity and climax? I guess to each their own preferences. Expensive mixers,cover charge,bottles at insanity. Probably will be better off at thong lor pubs. :p

insanity is not my choice. climax is definitely cheaper. 2.3k baht hennessy cognac with 1 round of free mixer. girls are mostly ok with 3k LT. things have change so much in sukumvit. by the way this is my first time staying there. I was a big fan of santika & nung len in the good old days...

Ahnook78
06-12-2015, 09:21 PM
I got 2 friends going to bkk and another bro here joining us.

Now I am left with just 1 vacancy.

TonyCheong2
06-12-2015, 10:08 PM

I've more than 100 return trips to Bangkok I also don't dare to announce big big here. :rolleyes:
Only once did I talk about it a long time ago with some old kakis here in some TCSS posts. :p

Ahnook78
06-12-2015, 10:29 PM
i am just trying to let vbkk understand that i am not a newbie and i don't think i am hao lian in any way. if u want to misinterpret it, so be it

passiontea
06-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Hi, i m not siding any1 here, but to which of his own liking. Like bro tony said on da other tread;

Some like scratchdog
Some like insanity (It is my choice to go to recee and explore to have some experience and knowledge in knowing the cheonging there)
some like climax
some like to stay at home to do disco
etc and etc

The reason why i chose 'tourist' locations is not because i want to go, but cause of the language barrier. i can't speak thai, trying to learn to aid me better in cheonging but at the mean time, it will be those 'tourist' locations.

vbkk
07-12-2015, 07:15 AM
I have less than 20 return trips to Thailand. So I considered newbie!! :p

Chill everyone. Regardless of whether u are first time here in Thailand or xx times, we are all here to enjoy our holidays. Be it 40+ or 4th time, some people come here umpteen times also still make the same "mistakes" in Thailand. As long as he is happy, there's no right or wrong way of cheonging. I was just "highlighting" on the quality of the girls at insanity and climax because it's more for farang taste. Not saying that laujiao should not patronise there. Some Sg guys prefer the dark skinned esaan looking girls than the fairer type. :p

Ahnook78
07-12-2015, 03:10 PM
My side is full. Thank you.

naemlo
07-12-2015, 03:13 PM
I was just "highlighting" on the quality of the girls at insanity and climax because it's more for farang taste. Not saying that laujiao should not patronise there. Some Sg guys prefer the dark skinned esaan looking girls than the fairer type. :p

I am more than happy if I met SG cheongsters whose taste are like farang... make life easier... but unfortunately, a lot SG cheongsters want cheap, green, big.

TonyCheong2
09-12-2015, 01:26 PM

My side always full. Thank you. :p

vbkk
09-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Hi, i m not siding any1 here, but to which of his own liking. Like bro tony said on da other tread;

Some like scratchdog
Some like insanity (It is my choice to go to recee and explore to have some experience and knowledge in knowing the cheonging there)
some like climax
some like to stay at home to do disco
etc and etc

The reason why i chose 'tourist' locations is not because i want to go, but cause of the language barrier. i can't speak thai, trying to learn to aid me better in cheonging but at the mean time, it will be those 'tourist' locations.

Some come Bangkok prefer to go soapy.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go agogo bars/coyotes bars.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go clubbing at RCA/SCD/Thong lor.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go G clubs Pimp,Villa,Monte Carlo.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go pray,eat and shopping.

Different people enjoys different kind of outing. There's no right or wrong on your preference. Just be street smart and everything would go just fine.

Anyone want to check out the Kush club soft opening today? :p

It's me lah. Not bro Tony. We are not the same guy. :p

Anyway I love approaching Thai girls speaking English instead. I hate them assuming I'm Thai. Lol.

Let me know if u guys are at cowboy. Maybe I might be at my bar. ;)

I am more than happy if I met SG cheongsters whose taste are like farang... make life easier... but unfortunately, a lot SG cheongsters want cheap, green, big.

Bangkok is not cheap when it comes to cheonging already.

My side always full. Thank you.

U sibey Knn lol.

french_curve
12-12-2015, 07:32 AM
Is there any slots available for 1 day, on the 15th? Thank you.

Redoxan
13-12-2015, 01:16 AM
Me going to be in BKK from 15-19 Dec....any samsters interested to meet up can PM me...usually go Nana or Thermae...

ValentinoV
15-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Me going to be in BKK from 15-19 Dec....any samsters interested to meet up can PM me...usually go Nana or Thermae...

bro check ur inbox for my no. i will be there same date as u

vbkk
22-12-2015, 03:51 AM
FULL- Not accepting new bros.

Hi,

Heading to agogo, bj bars and disco in sukumvit for 2 nites of chioning.

Those who are interested you can pm me to discuss further.

By the way i am a guy.

Have a good loy krathong.

Any FR for the trip? Always dun have FR after all the trips. :p

TonyCheong2
22-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Any FR for the trip? Always dun have FR after all the trips. :p

555 his side all full so what do you think? :rolleyes:

KNN that time must be him who zapped me due to my comic relief comments! :mad: :D

vbkk
22-12-2015, 10:01 PM
555 his side all full so what do you think?

KNN that time must be him who zapped me due to my comic relief comments!

I'm just curious how was the trip to the places mentioned. Also the FR would certainly benefit those who are interested in going the places mentioned for the 1st time. :p

TonyCheong2
23-12-2015, 12:28 AM
I'm just curious how was the trip to the places mentioned. Also the FR would certainly benefit those who are interested in going the places mentioned for the 1st time. :p

His side probably operates like CIA! :eek:

Info too secretive to share here! :p