PDA

View Full Version : BKK meet up Dec 22-28

Comet8
22-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Hi, I'll be in BKK for 6 days Dec 22-28. I'm lone Wolfpacking it this trip as this was a last minute xmas trip by myself.

I'm planning to play in the gogos, soapies on Ratchda and nightclubs. Maybe check out a g club too. I'll be staying in Asoke BTS area first 2 nights and last 4 nights Phloen Chit BTS.

Those who are interested you can post here or pm me to discuss further.

I'm an early 30s Chinese American guy, previously mostly playing in CP, ZH, and Danshui in China but with the recent yanda I switched my playground to BKK. This will be my 4th mongering trip here.

TonyCheong2
22-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Hi, I'll be in BKK for 6 days Dec 22-28. I'm lone Wolfpacking it this trip as this was a last minute xmas trip by myself.

I'm planning to play in the gogos, soapies on Ratchda and nightclubs. Maybe check out a g club too. I'll be staying in Asoke BTS area first 2 nights and last 4 nights Phloen Chit BTS.

Those who are interested you can post here or pm me to discuss further.

I'm an early 30s Chinese American guy, previously mostly playing in CP, ZH, and Danshui in China but with the recent yanda I switched my playground to BKK. This will be my 4th mongering trip here.

Hi clone please don't start a new thread just for meet ups.
There's a BKK general thread for you to post.

Your chances of finding buddies to monger together is higher there!
PM vbkk as he's always looking for new kakis in BKK. :p