PDA

View Full Version : Couple activity

SingaHarimau
06-04-2016, 01:14 AM
hi, any bros here can advice on any couples fun in Bangkok? preferably of the adult kind. first time bringing an open-minded female friend, IYKWIM:D

turtle_no15
06-04-2016, 01:28 AM
hi, any bros here can advice on any couples fun in Bangkok? preferably of the adult kind. first time bringing an open-minded female friend, IYKWIM:D

when you going??? i can join you 3some??? lol!!!!

good luck in what your searching for.

hmmmmmm
06-04-2016, 09:23 PM
You can try eden massage,http://www.edenbangkok.com, they accept couple and the girls are bisexual (check with papasan)

Alternatively, knn, just close hotel room's door and make love to each other... r u showing off?

Ladyboy show, muai Thai, sensual massage, sky bar can be considered

vbkk
07-04-2016, 01:02 AM

Is your female friend pretty? What kind of fun u looking for? 2 dicks and 1 pussy or 1 dick with 2 pussy ? :D u must state properly to avoid many people PM u to meet up.

when you going??? i can join you 3some??? lol!!!!

good luck in what your searching for.

U dun come here disturb people ok :D

SingaHarimau
07-04-2016, 01:27 AM
You can try eden massage,http://www.edenbangkok.com, they accept couple and the girls are bisexual (check with papasan)

Alternatively, knn, just close hotel room's door and make love to each other... r u showing off?

Ladyboy show, muai Thai, sensual massage, sky bar can be considered

no, not showing off, its a legit question because i have no idea about the activities available there for couples or the such. don't know much about bangkok so would like bros here to guide

triplemmm
07-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Yeah pls advise, I would like to know what sort of couple activities are available there, massage boy and massage girl and both have fun with each other?

hock19
18-04-2016, 10:58 AM
Try getting a lady boy. She can do it with your gf and you can do it with her also. And ladyboy can also watch both of you do it!! So everybody happy