PDA

View Full Version : Nuru massage in bkk

Clearner
13-04-2016, 08:53 AM
I am going to bkk next week, staying in sukhumvit area.
Any bro can recommend me a good Nuru massage place.

Thanks

ABCinSG
13-04-2016, 04:44 PM
I've been to a few massage palours at Phrom Phong district in Bangkok, but just did not try the nuru massage. Phrom Phong BTS station should be just a few BTS stops away from your location, all within walking distance from the station.

A quick search on Google with the search phase "Phrom Phong nuru" should give you results on a few Massage Palours which provide Nuru massages. Note that in the few lorongs or "sois" these are located at, you will have plenty more options.

What you can expect is a rather SOP experience ala the legal Geylang houses. Duration will start from an hour, and the cost is around 2.8k baht onwards, depending on how long you want your session.

Note that these places are targeted at the Japanese expat clientele, but warmly welcome any Asian and Western foreigners as well. If there is ever a time NOT to practice your Thai, this would be it. They strictly do not accept locals.

Clearner
14-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Thanks bro ABC

Fatso4u
14-04-2016, 06:37 PM
There are a few shops on soi 22, near to the main sukhkumvit road. Haven't tried them, but you can use wechat search in the area, add the shop's wechat contact, look at the girls profile, or drop by shop to look see.

Alternatively, Mitu Massage also provides nuru massage. Plenty of Frs, and you can see the advertising here too

Clearner
15-04-2016, 08:55 AM
Thanks bro Fatso.

Ninja_Assassin
15-04-2016, 07:50 PM
There are a few shops on soi 22, near to the main sukhkumvit road. Haven't tried them, but you can use wechat search in the area, add the shop's wechat contact, look at the girls profile, or drop by shop to look see.

Alternatively, Mitu Massage also provides nuru massage. Plenty of Frs, and you can see the advertising here too

Few shops?
Soi 22 is a long stretch and there are probably more than a hundred massage joints along that Soi :D
Surely you can find something that suits to your taste ;)